๐‘๐ž๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž |...

By Lilac_bangtanfics

[ ๐˜๐€๐๐ƒ๐„๐‘๐„ ๐‡๐”๐’๐๐€๐๐ƒ ๐€๐” ] " Don't build any hope from this marriage. I dont love you, and I neve... More

Chapter 1 | Interlude 18+
Chapter 2 | Nostalgic struck
Chapter 3 | Crashing of stars
Chapter 4 | The 45 minute pact
Chapter 6 | Secrets 18+
Chapter 7 | Ignorance
Chapter 8 | Obsession
Chapter 9 | Nightmare
Chapter 10 | Platonic 16+
Chapter 11 | Tragic Drive
Chapter 12 | Disdain 21+
Chapter 12 | ...
Chapter 13 | Paint it Black
Chapter 14 | Manipulation 21+
Chapter 15 | Pleasure & Pain 18+
Chapter 16 | Physical Needs
Chapter 17 | Pregnancy Bells
Chapter 18 | Her Mistake 15+
Chapter 19 | Abyss of Hate
Chapter 20 | Sick Temptations 21+
Chapter 21 | Self Destruction
Chapter 22 | Fake care ?
Chapter 23 | Nightmares & Nightouts

Chapter 5 | Momentary Pleasure

1.4K 74 24
By Lilac_bangtanfics

[ 11:22 pm ] Thursday

Sitting under the full moon with a diary and pen in your hands and a bottle of whiskey kept beside you , sounds tempting right ...?

It was the full moon today , so she was right now at her grandmother 's farm house.

It was all silent with just the sound of breeze and the dew in the atmosphere was making it all peaceful and dark .

Just the light of moon was present to illuminate the place and her diary so that she can write .

She was here alone , and today she didn't even tell anyone about where she was .

She was stressed from the past few days today as she woke up late , alot of work got piled up and she had to complete that in once .

Being fed up from her busy life she decided to come out to the farm house .

No one really knows that this place even exists but before her grandmother died she told her granddaughter about the place and it's importance to her .

Also today was the day when it all started.....

" I guess I should just give him a call once "

She was debating in her mind about whether to call him or not .

" Let's just skip it , He won't care anyway "

Her expression turned bitter as soon as she spoke the last line .

However, the debate of her didn't end here not like it was going to end this fast .

Are you real or a dream ?
Or are you just a mere fantasy ,
My moon , yet all I can think about is you
Your beauty , Your flaws , Your innocence it's all just you

" It was a correct decision to write , this poetry seems quite meaningful . This man really locked me so well . "

Sighing she made her way towards the bed , removing all the clothes she went in the shower room .

This was an open shower room from where a person can see the outside view .

" In this world its just us , you know its not the same as it was , as it was "

I was singing along to As It Was by Harry styles .

Gosh , it gets very tiring during the promotional and constructional stage . And in addition to that I have to pay my parents a visit too .

I want to meet my grandfather once , but I am not getting any time at all .

I don't want to go to the dinner with jeons tomorrow as I know his grandmother will just pressure me to get pregnant again and give them a girl .

I don't know when they will understand that me and him are not active in terms of intimacy .

We are not ready yet , atleast he is not ready for an another child and I don't think he will ever even get ready for it .

It's all just frustrating , she is a racist .

Jungkook thinks I don't know about the constant requests of his grandmother to remarry or keep a mistress .

In jeons having a girl child is very important , the Jeon clothing brand can not get passed over a boy .

Jungkook's sister died when they were young so his mother is handling the business . But now they want a girl who will manage the brand .

It's not like I am some kind of slut who will seduce him or will beg him for a thing like sex .

I have already tried proposing the idea of an IVF but the whole family is against it , because it challenges the masculinity of the Great Jeons .

So in short this all is a fucked shit .

And tomorrow is a battle , It has been 5 years of Jihoon's birth and now I know they are definitely planning something.

Let's hope for the worst .......

Grandma Jeon , just don't try something that makes the situation between me and him more worse than it already is now .

I don't want anything else to go bad , I've my work related issues to deal with too and all this makes me go mad .

And above all My dear husband . My baby , Gosh I love him so much . He is the light to my dark his presence is enough to calm my stress and pain down .

" I don't love him for his looks , money or clothes but I love him for only he can hear the song my heart sings and he will always be that one person , atleast till I am alive "

Sighing I made my way back to the front where I was sitting some moments ago .

I was now in my plain white silk robe , and under that was just my under wears .

I was listening to ' escapism ' when my phone rang , with a little hope flickering in my heart .

I picked the phone up , It was him .

" Hello Jungkook " I spoke with a hesitant voice .

" Hello Yn , Where are you ? What did this bastard do now ? " It was Namjoon who was speaking on the call .

I declined the call as soon as I heard his voice .

Again they created a scene ...

My phone afterwards rang a hundred times but not even a single call I picked.

I don't hate my family or I hate my friends , It's just I am expecting just a little too much .

I am afraid that I will lose my self in the process of giving my best to each and everyone .

It's not possible to be the best everytime and at everything .

I am a human too and I too feel every kind of emotion but no one is ready to listen it .

My family is adamant on getting me a divorce from the love of my life .

My husband is adamant on pushing me away from him .

His family is adamant on getting myself pregnant by their son and giving them a girl heir .

But what about me ? I am losing myself during this process of fulfilling their desires and wishes .

Again a call rang on my mobile but this time it was from his office landline .

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

[ 00:55 am ] Friday

This time it was him...

" Hello "

" Where the fuck are you ? , your freaking brothers are at my house sitting as if they own my place . "

" I am fine "

" Did I ask you that ? "

" Okay , So it's my salary time . I wanna face time you for my Salary today "

" The fuck, are you saying ? "

He couldn't even complete his words when she face times him .

He groaned before picking up the FaceTime.

__- - - Face Time - - - -__

" What are you doing right now ? "

From the look of it she was lying on the mattress under the moonlight .

Her face looked ethereal under the moonlight as her brown locks cascaded her face .

" Hey Jungkook , Atleast say something . Dont act like a statue "

" Our deal had no such rule that I'll have to speak to you , it was just decided that you will use my body or something like that , right...? "

His last lines hurted her as he spoke ' about using his body as if he is a toy '.

" MoonLove , You are not any toy to me . Can you just understand this fucking fact ? "

In the flow of speech she didn't even realise the name she just gave him .

" ......... "

" Okay yes , you are right there were no such conditions . So let it be that I'll be the one talking and you can listen me or just ignore it "

"..........."

" I'll take that as a yes then "

Taking a cigarette from his pocket he was just about to light it but she stopped him from doing so .

" Let's smoke together today . I think I have a vape or some shit with me "

" As if I give a fuck "

She stood up leaving the fold there .

As she stood up in front of the phone , her legs and thighs came in his view .

Her cleavage was already visible to him and now her long legs and mid thighs too .

After few moments she came with a pack of flavored cigarettes in her hand.

" Let's start the session , Okay ? "

Before she even opened the packet a lit ciggerate was between his lips .

Opening the packet she too kept one between her lips slowly lighting it up .

As the first ciggerate finished she was already feeling sleepy .

It was just five minutes till now .

Lifting the phone up from his table he moved towards the room he had built in his office.

Keeping it on the other side of bed . He layed down not paying the person in the phone even a single glance .

__________________

[ 08:22 pm ] Friday

Both of them were ready in their formals as it was already evening and they were in the car .

They were going for the lunch at the ancestral Jeon mansion .

" I am scared as fuck , I don't want an another lecture on taking things further and seducing you "

" Isn't that what you try to practice daily by showing your cleavage and chest up to me daily in the office and ,

Day before yesterday walking out naked from the washroom in front of me ?

And just don't just try to speak of night . "

She sighed before looking out of the window .

" I never showed you my chest or cleavage to you. "

" Oh , then what do you try to practice daily by opening upper two buttons of your shirts right after the work ends , or when you are at my office ?

And what about trying to make me sleep above you and telling me to keep my face on your chest ?

Just don't talk about morals "
_____________________

" Oh my , Yn you are finally pregnant . I am so happy for you "

Her mother in law hugged her as soon as they entered inside .

She got confused as she was not even pregnant hell she was not even close to it .

" I am... "

Her voice got trapped in her throat as she saw a whole big celebration prepared with a pink theme .

There was a big pastel pink board with ' Good News , Baby Girl Incoming ' written in it in bold letters .

" You finally fulfilled the responsibility of a wife Yn . Congratulations on your Second Pregnancy . "

It was his grandmother.

The woman who always hated her , was hugging her .

As she looked at Jungkook he had the same confusion lingering in his orbs as her .

This shit was going downhill and it wasn't going to end good .

But right now she knew , all she has to do is to act like she knows it all .

And most importantly she has to act like a lady in pregnancy .

[ 09:25 pm ] Thursday

Girl getting pregnant without sex ......?

Sounds impossible , But how will you feel when you witness it all by your own eyes ?

Right now , Jeon Yn and her husband Jeon Jungkook were about to welcome their second baby in the upcoming months .

One was confused but still was acting with the flow but latter was just infuriated.

This shit was getting crazier by each passing second , he was reaching his limits and before that she had to stop him .

Slowly walking towards him she placed her hand on his .

" Jungkook please calm down even I am shocked but we will have to stay calm and pretend to be very happy and enthusiastic "

" Who are you to tell me what to do ? "

" Your wife "

" I know right "

There bittersweet talks ended as one of his business partners came with a glass of champagne to Yn.

" I would be delighted if you accept my little token of friendship Mrs Jeon "

" I am afraid to say no , but I am pregnant so you can give my husband the token of your valued friendship Mr Jang "

Mr jang 's expressions hardened as she politely rejected his offer . The same way she did in the college .

Both of them were rumored to be in relationship before the news of her loving jungkook since day one came out .

Jang jungweek , the illegitimate son of the jangs . He was one of her previous admirers, he belonged to the player group .

This was the major difference between both of them . Jungkook was a man of his chracter whereas Jungweek didn't even possess a thing named as chracter in him .

Jungweek was the typical player of the University , the One-Night stander . However , Jungkook was the polar opposite he preferred spending his time rather than having a whole bro time , or let's fuck time .

That's how she first saw him .

She went out to buy some pads , it was new year's eve and he was dancing all alone spending his time with himself rather than wasting his time in drinking with some guys and doing hook-ups .

He was not even a person much active on social media . He uploaded posts or stories on insta very rarely but whenever he did , she always used to be the first person to like and view .

...........

[ 12 : 30 am ] Friday

The hall was emptying now as the guests departed to their own homes .

But the internal battle of the jeons wad still left , no natter how bitter they were, none of them showed it in front of anyone .

What happens in the mansion , stays in the mansion

" What the hell was that Mom ? We all know that I am not pregnant for God's sake "

" That's the fucking fact , Who the hell even proposed this idea of fake party and all this shit ? "

" I did "

Every movement in the room stopped for a while as everybody's breath got stuck in their air sacks .

" What ? " His mouth went agape not taking any word his grandmother was saying .

" I did because my grandson acts like an infertile after he got a son of hid own . What happened to you young man , You at this point are no less than a loser . A man who can not even get two kids should shame upon their masculinity . "

His jaw clenched as he controlled his anger . He was like am enraged bull at the moment .

" Its not his fault its mine , I am not ready for intimacy . I would be better if we try for some other method like IVF .

This Way I will get pregnant easily and will be able to give you a heir or heiress very soon "

" DONT YOU DARE TO SPEAK ABOUT THAT THING AGAIN IN THIS HOUSE . NO MAN IN THE JEONS IS INCAPABLE OF GETTING THEIR WIFE PREGNANT BY THIER OWN .

Just Divorce him if you can't give us an another heiress "

Her whole body stiffened and a bitter cold feeling spread throughout her body . She never even in her nightmares thought about Divorce .

Her eyes widened before she composed her posture again .

" We will be taking out leave , thank you guys alot for giving me the surprise new of me becoming a father . Fuck this pregnancy shit ! "

He was infuriated that was an understatement but today even she herself was in no good mood either.

This way the worst case will be him leaving her in the road or them fighting again and becoming more distant than they already are .

But now it had gotten compulsory for her to get pregnant as the news had spread-out throughout the country .

If she doesn't gets pregnant for real then their family reputations will go downhill .

" Speak something dammit, don't you have balls to fuck me and get me pregnant or just marry some other damsel to fuck and get pregnant . Are you even a Jeon , No No , Are you even a man ? "

" I am not any horny teenager who would fuck anybody for pleasure or my benefit . You bitch , I am a man and that's the reason of me not fucking you "

" Oh really would you mind explaining me how ? " she spoke as raw sarcasm dropped through her tone .

Within a second he was hovering above her with his one hand on her throat chocking her .

" A real man never fucks a woman who isn't comfortable with him or is not giving him the consent . "

" You know what ? I really dint regret the decision of marrying you neither I did back then nor I do right now "

She smiled near his lips totally proud of her man 's statement . Her orbs had that proud glint in the.

Their lips were just inches apart from each other as the atmosphere in the car got heavy .

Everything felt so intense at the moment , that a normal person will die from intensity of the intense situation here .

His eyes moved from her orbs to her neck which looked welcoming as his inviting him to bite and give her blue and purple mark all over her neck .

" Fuck , I am going crazy at the point " he shouted before opening the door of the car harshly .

He walked more forwards as at the moment they were at the dead end where last time things heated up alot.

This freaking woman , always gets on my nerves . When will she even understand that for God's Sake I don't need you .

I know I was again having a stoic and solemn look on my face buy what can I do I am habitual to this .

My grandmother never learns even last time I told her about no being interested in a second child but she freaking keeps pushing me.

Just what the fuck is her problem ?

Gosh , these ladies get on my nerves and give me a blissful nerve-wrecking head ache.

So lovely , right ....?

Secondly , I am me I am jungkook but still I get compared with those fucktards .

I am tired from this shit , I am really very very very tired .

I feel as if I will pass out with the next breath I take in . Do I meed some booze or its just due ti lack of sleep ?

But all I know is that my head is moving round in circles . And I am running left and right to catch it over here or catch it over here . As its taking every corner of my mind.

I need my pills ASAP.

I need to get my pills , oh no , no I have to rush soon or it will get more worse .

I will due if I don't take my pills , I am just addicted to the anti-depressant which was the cause of sudden break-out .

I sometimes just want to step out of every shit and just dance my problems away , but I am no teen anymore .

I need to focus on my career , pursue my dreams and expand them more and more higher . Its my aim .

But for that I'll need to give my family a heiress only then they'll give me the rest of the rights of haerin estates which are on my grandmother's name right now .

The main issue is now getting her pregnant .

I can never even think about IVF so we'll have to practise the ancient method , but gosh I don't want a closure .

After a long moment of inner turmoil I came up with an appealing yet profitable deal for both if us.

Pulling her outside of the car I finally get ready to tell her about the deal

" Okay , so let's talk like adults. We both are now adults and well-settled but we can't really deny that both of us have our needs right ?

I want to get you pregnant but for sure I won't even lay a finger on you without consent.

But before you give your consent to me , listen to the rules beforehand as I don't repeat myself again

I would like to clear things up , Sex here doesn't mean anything to both of us and its just for the profit of companies .

So take this as a momentary pleasure and in return you can use me body upto your liking "

As soon as he finished he looked at her face when had a lone tear cascaded down her left cheek .

She seemed quite hurt by my words, she will never learn or even grow up .

In what fucking shit I got my self into ...?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 40.6K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
1M 65.1K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
64.9K 1.9K 17
A series of short drabbles where Chat and Marinette are best friends! Together they share the best moments of their lives. โ™ก
185K 4.3K 39
YN has come home from a three year S-class. her brother is Gray so it's only natural for Y/N to hate Natsu right? What happens when Y/N falls for her...