Gear & Night Love syndrome

unaisaas tarafından

#Bl # lovesyndrome #mature #bl #boyxboy #bxb #bxblove #lovesyndrome #mature #maturelanguage #maturity #mxm #r... Daha Fazla

Sorry @tofulina
PERMISSION
CHAPTER - 1
CHAPTER - 2
CHAPTER - 3
CHAPTER - 4 🔞
CHAPTER - 5
CHAPTER - 6
CHAPTER - 7
CHAPTER - 8
CHAPTER - 9
CHAPTER - 10
CHAPTER - 12
CHAPTER - 13
CHAPTER - 14
CHAPTER - 15
CHAPTER - 16
CHAPTER - 17
CHAPTER - 18
CHAPTER - 19
CHAPTER - 20 🔞
CHAPTER - 21
CHAPTER - 22
CHAPTER - 23
CHAPTER - 24
CHAPTER - 25
CHAPTER - 26
CHAPTER - 27
CHAPTER - 28
CHAPTER - 29
CHAPTER - 30
CHAPTER - 31
CHAPTER - 32
CHAPTER - 33
CHAPTER - 34 🔞
CHAPTER - 34 🔞
CHAPTER - 35
CHAPTER - 36
CHAPTER - 37
CHAPTER - 38
CHAPTER - 39
CHAPTER - 40
CHAPTER - 1 Mai & kyu
CHAPTER - 2 Mai & Kyu 🔞
CHAPTER - 3 Mai & Kyu
CHAPTER - 4 Mai & Kyu
CHAPTER - 5 Mai & Kyu
CHAPTER - 1 Fu & Knot
CHAPTER - 2 Fu & Knot
CHAPTER - 3 Fu & Knot
CHAPTER - 4 Fu & Knot
CHAPTER - 5 Fu & Knot
SEPCIAL CHAPTER - 1 Gear & Night
SPECIAL CHARACTER - 2 Four & Gus 🔞
SPECIAL CHAPTER - 3 FU & Knot 🔞

CHAPTER - 11

2.2K 55 17
unaisaas tarafından

Hearing his friend and Fuu talking at the same time, Nott was confused.

-What... why Night? Nott chose to ask Night before asking the young man he was leading.

- No, you don't have to fool me. You just don't want to go back with P'Fuu, do you? Night said making Nott hesitate, plus Fuu's eyes look at him in the rear view mirror. This makes Nott not dare argue with Night.

-Why you do not want? Is it uncomfortable to be with me? Fuu asked in a calm tone.

- Oh, no, I'm... I remembered that I have to go buy some things. So I want to go buy them, Nott said.

-So, P'Fuu will take you after he drops me off. Isn't that right, P'Fuu? Night came back and told Fuu.

-Night, you better ask Nott first. Nott, do you want to go with me or not? Fuu said again.

-Do you hate P'Fuu?, asked Night.

-No, I don't hate him, I'm just worried. In case PFuu has some business and has to leave. Nott hurried to speak because he was afraid Fuu would misunderstand him and think he was angry.

-No, I have no business, Fuu said shortly, leaving Nott speechless.

-What happens? Night asked again.

-Well, if that's okay with P'Fuu, Nott said helplessly, before the three of them sat in silence the whole way, then they arrived in front of Night's house, Fuu parked the car in front of the gate.

-Nott, you can sit with P' Fuu in front now, Night said, so Nott opened the door to stand where Night was.

Night's small figure walked towards the door of the house, with Fuu getting out of the car and leading him to the door. Nott could only watch, but he could not hear them speak.

- Can you sit alone? Fuu asked him.

-Don't worry, Gus will come sleep with Night. P'Fuu, will he tell her the truth? What happens between Night and P'Fuu. Night wants to be careful with P'Fuu, Night said at the end.

Fuu smiled slightly before gently stroking Night's head.

- Stay at home, if something happens call me. Good? Night lay on the bed and thought about the confrontation he had with that person today.

-Gus, where are you going? Gear asked as he saw his brother carrying a small bag of clothes.

-My business, Gus answered angrily, seeing his brother with Four.

-Your brother asked nicely. Answer well, said Four.

-It's between me and my brother, why do you care? Gus said indifferently

-Can you please stop finding ways to argue with Four, Gus? can you tell me where you are going Gear tried to talk nicely to his younger brother.

-I'm going to sleep at a friend's house, replied Gus nonchalantly, looking at Four with hard eyes.

-Which friend's house? Gear asked again.

-From a friend, why do you ask? I'm not a kid, Gus said angrily.

-You can sleep at any friend's house except Kyu's house, Four said. Gus glared at him.

-What right do you have to stop me? Then why can't I go sleep at Kyu's place? He's my friend, Gus yelled.

Four growled but couldn't say anything as Gear stood up and looked at them both with clouded eyes.

-Four, you can watch TV in the living room. I want to talk to my brother, Gear said, looking at Four.

-I am leaving. I won't be visiting Brick again. I don't feel like it anymore, Four said, before he leave Gear's house immediately.

Gear turned to his little brother as his best friend left.

-Who are you going to sleep with? I'll take you, said Gear.

-Do not have to! I can take a taxi and go alone, Gus said hurriedly, because he didn't want Gear to know he was sleeping at Night's house.

-Then why don't you tell me? Who will you sleep with? Gear asked again.

-I'm going to sleep at Nott's, Gus lied, so his brother wouldn't ask.

-Hmm... when are you coming back? Gear asked. Gus looked at his brother.

-I'm going to sleep for two nights, answered Gus diligently. Gear nodded in understanding.

-Hmm... Will you let me take you? Gear asked again.

-Hmm, I can go alone, Gus said, immediately took his bag and left the house, because he didn't want to answer house because he didn't want to answer too many questions from his brother.

The little guy got out and took a cab not realizing anything was wrong, Gus soon arrived at Night's house. The smaller figure got out of the taxi and called, after a while, Night came out dressed as a housewife, came and opened the gate.

The two entered the house, while someone's car was parked not far from Night's house.

-He came to sleep in your Night's house, said a deep voice.

(-Huh, I guess that's why he lied to me. Four you can come back and thank you so much for secretly following him for me.) Gear said.

"Okay, I'm going back to my apartment," Four said.

(--Wait... but where is his house? Gear asked Four thoughtfully.

--Is......

--Are you hungry, idiot? Night asked as he led his friend upstairs to put his bag in the bedroom.

-A little, Gus said, entering his best friend's room...

- Then let's go to the market near the city to eat something, said Night.

- I've been wanting to go to the market for a long time. We never went there, Gus said excitedly, because most would rather buy food at the mall, Night smiled a little before picking up the motorcycle keys and walking down with Gus.

- So what are we going with? asked Gus.

- Here, Night pointed to the motorcycle parked in the garage.

-Can you drive? Gus asked.

-Gus, my house doesn't have a driver like yours. I had to learn, Night said before taking the motorcycle outside the yard and closing the gate.

Gus was sitting in the back. Night started the motorcycle and took Gus to the flea market located in a temple near the town where Night lived.

When the motorcycle is parked, the two go together to immediately find food. Gus went happily. Some items are even cheaper than what Gus used to buy at the mall. Both Night and Gus had plenty of food on hand.

Before leaving, the two stopped at seven11 in front of the entrance to the town where Night lives.

"You'd better buy some sandwiches for dinner," Gus said.

- Well, let's choose first. I'd like to go buy some fruit from the store next door, Night said to his best friend, because when he saw the fruit store he craved mangoes.

-Okay, buy me some grapes too, I want to eat. Kyu used to buy them for me to eat, but they were sour, Gus said with a smile.

Night nodded in acknowledgment. Before going to a cart selling various pickled fruits.

-Give me two green mangoes and a bag of pickled grapes... Is that sweet? Night asked the salesman.

"Honey, try it," said the salesman, opening the jar for Night to try. Night took a bite and ate it before smiling.

- I'll take this one too, Night said, while he stood up and looked at other fruits.

-Pofte, are you pregnant? A voice behind him made him freeze before he slowly turned around and the small figure frowned.

-What are you doing here? Night asked softly.

"Why is there a sign that forbids me to be here?" Gear growled.

-Uncle, can I take these? Night didn't speak to Gear, but turned to

talk to the seller.

She finished packing the fruit for him and he left ignoring Gear. But, Gear grabbed his thin arm.

"Let's talk," Gear said softly.

"You and I have nothing to talk about," Night said harshly, without the usual twinkle in his eyes.

-I have something I want to talk to you about. can we talk in the car Gear said in a normal voice, not growling, making Night suspicious.

-I have to trust people like you. Also, am I sitting in your car just to talk? Night asked mockingly.

-I can let you keep the car keys if you're afraid I'll take you somewhere else, Gear said as he handed the car keys to Night.

Night looked thoughtfully at Gear's car key and thought of his friend buying snacks at Seven11 not realizing his brother had arrived.

-Okay, but I don't have much time, Night said, clutching the car keys in his hand to be sure. He then followed Gear to the car parked not far from Seven's.

"Open the door," Gear said. Night pressed the remote to unlock the door. Gear is in the driver's seat and Night opened the door and got into the driver's seat.

The little guy didn't close the door completely, he just kept it ajar in case of an emergency it can be opened immediately. Gear could only smile at the corner of his mouth when he saw, but said nothing.

-You have something to say, say it quickly, said Night.

"I know I've treated you badly before, but I want to tell you that I've never been able to get over you, Night," Gear said.

Night's heart began to pound, but he still kept a calm expression on his face.

-And what? Night asked.

-Would you like to take the risk and... start over? Gear said.

Night's expression was slightly stunned at these words, then he turned to look at the glove box on the front console of the gearbox and smiled slightly at the corner of his mouth.

-Why do you want to start something new with me? You never thought about me, Night asked. Gear was slightly surprised.

-Why wouldn't I have done it? If I hadn't thought of you, I wouldn't have come back and begged you like this, Gear said again.

At night he grinned in the corner of his mouth

-I don't understand your thinking. Anyway, if I agreed, could you give me something in return? Night asks Gear. Gear took a deep breath before answering.

- I like you... I want you to come back to me. Can you come back to me, Night? Gear said.

Night felt pain and trembling inside at the same time.

-Let's go out again… you and I have never met her, Night said.

-So can I ask you out now? Will you go out with me Night?” Gear asked.

-You said you like me, that you can't forget me, so... you want to ask me to be your boyfriend, Night repeated what Gear had said a moment ago.

-Yes, can you give me a chance? Gear said again. Night was silent for a moment before turning to look at Gear while smiling.

-May be...

-Okay, what's going on? Four immediately asked as Gear walked towards Four at the apartment after talking to Night.

-Wow... he must be crazy... damn. It's like I got over it.

Gear said angrily, before collapsing vigorously on the couch. While throwing a small camera that he had hidden in the dashboard of the car.

-Why? Didn't you go and talk in the car? Four asked. After Gear planned to defeat Night again, Night had returned with a new appearance.

Gear wants the small figure to know that no matter how much he changes, Night will always lose to him. But, now Gear isn't entirely sure about that. Since they spoke, he had to agree with Night.

-Watch this and see for yourself, dammit. Look at it and delete it. Don't let those bastards see it, Gear said as Four took the memory card out of the camera and then started watching the video.

It starts when Night gets into the car and starts talking to Gear. Just by looking at him, Four can feel Night smiling at the camera, but he's not surprised.

-Yes, answered the sweet voice. Gear smiles.

-But, there is a condition, said the small figure.

-What is it? Gear immediately asked. Night turned to look at Gear again.

-I can go out with you, but you have to listen to everything I say. No matter what I do or say, don't offend me. Don't show your jealousy towards me in front of others. Never mess with other women and men, if they catch you, you won't get a second chance and, most importantly, don't do anything to me. If you do everything I tell you in a month, I will undo everything I said now, Night said..

-Are you crazy, Night? You forbid me to be jealous of you, but you forbid me to mix with other people… and if you go with someone else, there's nothing I can do, Gear said.

- You can't do what I tell you... It's your job, Night said nonchalantly.

-Honestly, you don't love me anymore? What did you say before, have you forgotten everything, Night? Gear asked curiously.

- Old Night is dead. If you really want to go out with me, you can make me love you. Do you think you can do it? Night said mockingly.

Gear remained silent and thoughtful. They turned the plan upside down, thinking that when he asked Night for a chance he would probably be weak and willing to go back at him and Gear would hurt him again, but he didn't think that Night would rebel against him and will ignore him.

But everything changed and Gear couldn't give up on subduing Night again.

"Okay, I agree," Gear said. Night smiled slightly.

-Okay, I can do it, I have to go. Gus is looking for me, Night said as he saw his friend come out looking for him.

-Wait, cried Gear to the small figure.

-What the? replied Night.

- So are we meeting now? Gear asked.

-Hm, answered Night.

-Then let me give you my number. We meet and we don't have the number to the other, it's weird, Gear said.

-Tell me your number, replied Night.

And Gear gave the number to the little figure. Night called and when he heard Gear's phone ring, Night hung up.,,

- Don't forget to save my number, okay, we're already leaving. I have class tomorrow at 10. Please pick me up. I know you already know where my house is. Stop letting your friend follow your brother, leave him alone, Night said with a smile, before returning the car keys and quickly getting out of the car, leaving Gear stunned.

-Hey, did you see his sting? Gear said when Four finished speaking.

"Impressive, it turns out you're in his hands now," Four said.

-Huh, but someone like me will never give up. Come on, if he thinks this is fun, I'll take it, let him die right?...the game's already started.I'll make him cry for me again, Gear said in a serious tone.

-You're a psychopath, Four said sarcastically, before deleting the clip Gear secretly took.

The next day.

--Night, you're not really going to tell me. Where did you go yesterday when I bought snacks at Seven? Gus asked curiously, for asking yesterday, but Night didn't say, just smiled.

- Well, you will find out today. Hurry up and get dressed. My driver will keep us waiting too long, Night said. Gus looked puzzled.

Trim... Trim... Trim...

Night's phone rang. A small figure lifted him up to look, before walking over to the bedroom window, he gently pulled back the curtain to look at the front door.

-I see, wait there, Night answered the call without even listening to the other party.

-Who is? Gus asked.

-Have finished? Night didn't answer, but asked. Gus nodded.

Night grabbed her bag and left the bedroom, making Gus hurry to follow. As soon as Night opened the gate Gus's eyes widened as he saw his brother leaning against the car.

-What are you doing here!! gear? Gus asked suddenly, surprised. Gear smiled at his brother's question.

-I came to get my boyfriend Gear said, before turning to smile at Night, who was standing still.

- Lover?... Who? Gus asked, looking back.

- Can we go now? said Night.

"Come on," Gear said, making Gus squirm.

-Wait a minute, Night, you're fine. Gus dragged his best friend away from his brother.

-What it is? can you tell me now Gus asked immediately.

-It's nothing, he's coming to get me, that's all, answered Night in a normal tone.

-What are you thinking, Night? Gus asked again.

-Gus, you don't have to think too much. Your brother came to ask me on a date… Besides, I'm single and I haven't been in love, so I said yes, Night said.

- But, said Gus again.

"Don't ask any questions now, let's go to the university first," Night said and turned to Gear's car.

"Open the car door, please," Night said, and Gear immediately opened it. Night sat in the car.

- So you're coming, Gus? Gear asked his younger brother who was still confused. Gus had to go and sit in the back seat with a questioning face.

-I'm going on a date... Besides, I'm single and I haven't been in love, so I said yes, Night said.

- But, said Gus again.

"Don't ask any questions now, let's go to the university first," Night said and turned to Gear's car.

"Open the car door, please," Night said, and Gear immediately opened it. Night sat in the car.

- So you're coming, Gus? Gear asked his younger brother who was still confused. Gus had to go and sit in the back seat with a questioning face.

**************

A/N:- Actually I love the character of Day I love it how he teaches everything ... He taught his brother to take revenge,This version of Night is Something I love it ..

I'm loving to translate this chapter (⁠✷⁠‿⁠✷⁠)(⁠✷⁠‿⁠✷⁠)(⁠◠⁠‿⁠◕⁠)(⁠✿⁠^⁠‿⁠^⁠)....

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

162K 8.3K 66
Completed Book 📚 Original Version Thailand!!! Universe Story LS !!!! Joe & Graf were introduced in the story of Kan & Beam. Graf is Kan's younger...
93.9K 1.9K 61
#Bl # lovesyndrome #mature #bl #boyxboy #bxb #bxblove #lovesyndrome #mature #maturelanguage #maturity #mxm #romance WARNING ⚠️⚠️⚠️ Mature content D...
53.1K 1.6K 61
#Bl # lovesyndrome #mature #bl #boyxboy #bxb #bxblove #lovesyndrome #mature #maturelanguage #maturity #mxm #romance WARNING ⚠️⚠️⚠️ Mature content D...
36.4K 1.1K 17
#Bl # lovesyndrome #mature #bl #boyxboy #bxb #bxblove #lovesyndrome #mature #maturelanguage #maturity #mxm #romance WARNING ⚠️⚠️⚠️ Mature content D...