Marriage to Love (Completed)

By NiranjanaNepol

Both were not willing yet they were married. they got married because of their siblings who were happily marr... More

1 Condition
2 Khushi Gupta
3 The Wedding
4 Panicky Raizadas
5 Marble Doll
6 Khushi's Denial
7 Weird Action
8 Confusing Guptas
9 Phoenix
10 Royal Customs
11 Willpower
12 Wrong Lyrics?
13 Casual Khushi
14 Khushi's Gift
15 Riddle
16 Observation
17 Behind the Picture
18 Passion?
19 Planning BIG...
20 Khushi's Plan
21 What Plan?
22 Arrogant Arnav
23 Program
24 First Convo
25 Family
26 Happiness
27 Unexpected
28 Conclusion
29 Imperious Action
30 Another Plan
31 Happy Tears
32 Shashi's Reaction
33 Mithra's Move
34 Ripped Mask
35 Something something
36 Angry Guptas
37 That Moment
38 Holy Feeling
39 Treasure
40 Wah...! Biriyani...!
42 Phone Calls
43 Khushi's Decision
44 Reactions
45 Threat?
46 Unknown Number
47 The Call
48 Source
49 Gathering
50 Plan is ready
51 Informer -
52 First Step
53 Blame
54 Eyewitness
55 Evidence
56 Mithra's Move
57 It was Akash
58The final weed
59 Suspicion
60 where is Mithra?
61 Precautions
62 Punishment
63 Noble Woman
64 Last Part
Epilogue

41 Time is Precious

1.9K 178 10
By NiranjanaNepol

Part 41 Time is Precious

I didn't expect Akash would take SUCH lead in this matter. He was unknowingly helping me to take the issue forward. If he took the Biriyani to the Palace, it would be the first step in the process of sending Khushi to London. I would get to know Shashi's stand. But, I wanted to know why Akash wanted to do that.

"Do you like Khushi's Biriyani so much?" I asked.

Khushi looked at me shockingly. She might have thought I would stop Akash from taking it to her father.

"I like it very much but I don't take it to my father for that reason. I want him to know how good a cook his daughter is. Not only that, SHE should know Khushi started cooking and she is HAPPY with you"

Before I said anything, Khushi said,

"Bhai, I don't think, it's necessary"

I and Akash looked at her plainly. We understood Khushi said that in fear. But why?

"Why Khushi? Won't your father deserve tasting your dexterity?" I asked.

Akash waited for her reply.

"No, Arnav. She will think I'm intentionally irritating her by sending the biriyani"

"So what if she thinks so?" Akash asked.

"Akash, you don't understand. She won't be quiet but will do something to defeat me. Only I know how cunning she is"

"She can do nothing, Khushi. You are a Princess and I'm a Prince... how could she oppose us?"

"We are Prince and Princess from the beginning. Yet, she did many things..."

"But, her condition is not the same now... she can't even speak like before"

"She may get her power back from the KING" I interfered.

"I will not let it happen... if Dad lets her do things as per her wish, he will face the worst of me," Akash said.

"What will you do? Will you leave the Palace?" Khushi asked.

"Why should I leave the Palace? It's ours... I will never do that no matter what. Instead, I will make her life hell being with her"

"Why are you so angry, Akash?" I asked definitely not in a consoling manner but only to fuel his anger because I noticed Akash losing his temper whenever he spoke about Mithra.

"You can feel it only if you are in my place, Arnav. I'm recalling everything from the time she stepped into the palace and I suspect her in many things..."

Akash looked at Khushi and asked,

"Do you remember Rahim Kaka and Chandra Bose uncle?"

Khushi nodded yes.

"Did you ever thought about them?"

Khushi looked at me and nodded yes.

"Why did Rahim Kaka leave his job all of a sudden? Do you think he is such a person who could leave us in the crucial period of our life?"

Khushi nodded no and said,

"Yes, I too remember him often. He looked after us like his grandchildren when our mom was alive. Then, how did he leave us after her demise?"

"Exactly... he is not so irresponsible person as to leave motherless children as orphans"

I was highly impressed by the unknown man Rahim. Khushi and Akash both felt the same for Rahim. Was he that responsible person? If he was so, why did he leave them after their mother's demise instead of being with them?

"If Rahim Kaka had been with us, Mithra's power would not have grown to this extent," Akash said.

"What are you saying, Akash? What a SERVANT could do against the Queen?"

"No, Arnav, he was not just a servant. My mother treated him as her brother. Rahim Kaka respected our mother like a Goddess"

"Then why did he go leaving you when you guys needed him more?"

"That's the question disturbing me," Akash said.

"Who is Chandra Bose?" I asked as if I didn't know about it.

"He was our father's best friend, accountant of our Palace"

"He also left you guys?"

Akash nodded no.

"He was thrown out of the Palace"

"What are you saying, Akash? He was your father's best friend and also an accountant at the Palace. Who could think of throwing him out of the palace and why?"

"He was thrown out because he misbehaved with HER"

"Did he?"

"I don't know"

"Maybe, your father would have known it"

"Or, maybe, he was told so..." Akash said and I understood WHO would have told Shashi Gupta so. Yet, I asked,

"What do you mean?"

"Both of them were loyal to our mother. Bose uncle was sent out before our mother's demise and, Rahim Kaka left the palace after their wedding. I can't take it easily"

Khushi nodded yes. There was silence on the dinning.

"Khushi, pack the Biriyani and send it to Uncle. When Akash is there for you, you don't have to fear about her," I said.

Khushi nodded okay. There was no hesitation on her face. That surprised me.

We finished eating lunch. Khushi ordered Harini to pack the Biriyani. She packed it in a hot box and kept the bag in Akash's car.

"I'm leaving," Akash said.

"I thought you wouldn't LEAVE us," I said in double meaning smiling.

Akash rolled his eyes smiling.

"I'm not LEAVING you but the Mini Palace. I will always be with you" He said.

Khushi smiled.

"Next time, come with Payal," I said and Akash controlled his smile.

"After making a call..." I added and he laughed.

"See you" he walked smilingly.

I and Khushi followed him. Before getting into the car, Akash stopped and hugged me. I didn't know what happened to him. Breaking the hug, Akash looked at me and said,

"I'm so glad Khushi is happy with you... I can understand how much effort you would have put in to get her trust. She was scared when I said I would take Biriyani to Dad. But she readily agreed when YOU asked her to do it. That means she trusts you more than me. She was not ready to marry you. She had almost lost hope in her life but now, I can see her eyes smiling. The smile is not fake. No doubt, it's because of you, Arnav. You have fulfilled something in her life that we missed doing. Thank you for being with her"

"I just did what a husband should do"

"I don't think anyone other than you would have done that"

I became silent.

"Take care of Arnav... making him happy is not so hard. You can do it easily..." Akash said smiling.

Khushi and I spared a glance. We didn't know what he meant.

"You can make him happy if you COOK something for him..."

I chuckled.

"You cook well, he eats well, that makes you guys a good pair"

Khushi nodded yes.

"Bye"

Khushi nodded ok. Akash left. She smiled at me.

"You cooked Biriyani so tasty..." I said.

"Thanks... let's go"

"Where?"

"To our room" She walked and I followed her.

When we came to our room, Khushi hugged me. I reciprocated it with a smile.

"What happened?" I whispered.

She was engrossed in the hug, saying nothing.

"Whaaaat?" I again whispered.

"I love you so much"

"Why? Is it because I'm eating your biriyani a lot?"

She hit my back, chuckling. She was about to break the hug, but I didn't let her do that.

"You can say anything staying in the hug," I said.

"OK, but what will I do if I want to DO SOMETHING else?"

I pulled her from the hug and asked,

"What will you do?"

She looked at my lips and smiled.

"Will you kiss me?"

"Won't I?"

"We just had a session..."

"We were disturbed"

"So?" I pulled her closer.

"I thought to have a nap with you after the session," She said controlling her smile and I understood she was pulling my leg.

I lifted her in my arms and put her on the bed. I took a place next to her and hugged her.

Khushi moved upward and filled my face with pecks, provoking my desire.

"You said you want to sleep?" I asked.

"I want to..." She didn't stop but continued what she was doing.

"Stop doing this," I said.

"Why?" She whispered.

"We just had a session. I don't want to disturb you as of now"

"Don't disturb..."

"But, you are breaking my vow... you are provoking me"

She looked into my eyes and asked,

"What does that mean?"

"Something is happening in me" I gulped down.

"Something means?" she brushed my lips with her thumb.

"I'm losing my control. I may break my oath..."

"Of...?"

"Not to touch you..."

"Will not you?" She sucked my lip.

I didn't know why she was doing that. I didn't want to touch her for at least a day because I didn't want to worsen her pain. But, it seemed she wouldn't let me be quiet. Yes, she didn't. She pressed herself on me and I was seduced like hell. I didn't think I could resist myself anymore. Flipping her beneath me, I leaned to her. She closed her eyes. In no time, I tied her hands with her shawl, making her drop her jaw.

"Now, sleep quietly," I said.

Khushi whined.

"Remove my hands you, idiot"

"No way... I don't want to lose myself in your seduction. Sleep like a good girl"

"I don't want to sleep"

"That's ok... watch TV"

"but, why?" She pouted.

"Be serious Khushi, we just had a session... I don't want to trouble you more"

"I don't think it's a trouble"

"I do..."

"Arnav..."

"Shhhh... after two days, even you can't stop me but now I don't want to do it" I got down from the bed.

"I don't want to waste two days Arnav, because it means a lot to me," She said trying to remove her hands.

I looked at her frowning. I didn't understand what she meant.

"I will have to be away from you for three years... I don't want to waste these three months to be with you" She said with a painful expression.

I was dumbfounded. Did she think so much about our separation? She looked at me pleadingly. Sitting on the bed, I nodded, asking her to come to me. She moved towards me and leaned on my chest. I removed her shawl from her hands. In no time, she circled my waist.

"Khushi, I agree we are going to get separated for three years. It will be even harder for me. It doesn't mean I can ignore your pain"

"You are a gentleman, Arnav" She kissed my chest over my T-shirt. I understood that she seduced me not because she wanted it but for ME. I supposed she didn't want me to feel irritated about her London trip.

"Khushi, don't stress yourself. I will be there for you no matter what. Physical relationship is just a part of life. It's not everything. Be relaxed" I kissed her hair.

"Mmm"

Khushi tightened her the hug and demanded,

"You too hug me"

I embraced her with a smile.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.3K 3.1K 19
Arnav Singh Raizada ,the most eligible bachelor in town wishes to remain single all his life , but his family had other plans as they decide to step...
Fated By Prasar

Fanfiction

68.7K 6.8K 25
This is the story about Most favorite couple of Indian television Arnav Singh Raizada and Kushi Kumari Gupta also known as Arshi. It's starts with th...
124K 6.3K 27
When Khushi's sister Payal announces that she is pregnant and that she is unable to reach the baby's father, Khushi takes Payal and embarks on a jour...
49.5K 3.3K 27
Arnav and Khushi find themselves married but torn apart by misunderstandings. Arnav's deep-seated hatred for Khushi remains unexplained, while she si...