My Sunny day (remake)

By orangejoseph

Might be cancelled. I'm sorry. This is. Suntan story!! It included heromari, and kimberry, for fans from befo... More

WOOHOO
First day in faraway.
First day in faraway (pt 2)
Swimming day PT1
Swimming day (pt 2)
Ermmm
A new place to play
The lost shoe
Crying near a bush, and a exciting new friend
Minor key.
A nice welcome back
....
Alone. Again.
You dont know me
Small update!!

First day back in faraway.

128 3 7
By orangejoseph

This takes place 4 years in the future. I know, I got rid of major key because I hate writing angst because I can't comfort for the life of me let alone writing it 😭 past readers of the original can tell.. "uhh.. Mari kinda died" WHAT WAS I ON. Anyways! This is big suntan moment big I think

ENJOY!!

__________________
A moment.

Of terror.

You're being chased in a barn..  when..

BAM!

Good morning, sunny.

Sunny wakes up in his usual cramped room. The books falling off the shelves, the dirty clothes from god knows when, and the dirty dishes he didn't even know were there. And the dents in the floor from.. and old bed. But sunny dosent know why.

BAM BAM BAM BAM!

The noise startles sunny. It's loud, and he isn't used to sound.. and ouch.. that noise is LOUD.

BAM BAM BAM BAM!

It happens again.. sunny soon realizes it's coming from downstairs. But.. mommy isn't coming home for a few days? Who could it be?

He slowly gets up and ruffles his hair, making it look a bit better than his bed head. He slips his old, fancy shoes on, with.. Velcro? Eh, whatever. Nobodys gonna see it. He puts his hand on the doorknob, and slowly turns it.

BAM BAM BAM BAM!

Sunny jumps. The noise is really starting to get annoying. But he starts walking downstairs so the noise will stop.

Creak.

Creaaaaakkk....
Ccrrrreeeeaaaaakkkk..

Ouch!

Sunny jumps again. A sharp pain stabs through his hand. He pulls his hand to his face to see a shard of wood in his palm.. ouch. Splinter. Guess it's part of the life style of an old, unfinished house from the 60's. Mommy should really get that fixed. He picks it out with his teeth, a drop of blood coming with it.. must have been a big shard.

Creak.

He reaches the end of the stairs.

BAM BAM BAM BAM!!

Oh, Jesus, okay he's coming!!

Sunny sprints to the door..

But Kel speaks before sunny opens the door.

"Hm..?"

"Uhm.. hey! I uh.. saw the "for sale" sign in front of your house.. and wanted to ask if you uhm.. wanted to hang out one more time before ya go.. for old times sake, yaknow?"

Kel takes a deep breath before mumbling.

"This is stupid, I'm being stupid.."

Sunny slowly turns the knob.

Standing in front of him...

A tall boy. He's dark skinned, with small freckles on his shoulders. He has a bigger nose, and very, very fluffy hair, which is a dark brown colour. It's tied back in a very messy bun, that looks slept on.. but to get the bangs out of his face, a orange headband under his bangs. Although most of his hair is still very much out. He has dark hazel eyes.. sunny can't stop looking at those. He wears a tattered orange tank top and stained red shorts. His legs are particularly spiky. And his arms are hairy aswell. As well as a tiny moustache. He looks very different.. but also.. familiar.

And not like sunny.. at all.

Sunny as a small figure. He has distinguished Asian features. Along with  messy, black hair. eye-bags.. yeah, you can definitely see those.. his hands are smaller, and he wears the same clothes as he did when he was 12. His arms and legs are smooth, even tho he has not shaved for 4 years..

"Woah! Sunny! You... actually came out!" Kels face is shocked. His cheeks are a bit red. Sunny looks  him straight in the eyes.

"Woah.. hehe, you've barely changed! Hai, sunny!" He waves to sunny.... and he waves back.

"Did ya.. wanna hang out? It's Ay-okay if not!
Sunny thinks for a moment.. looking at his tattered shoes. Looks back up at Kel, and nods. Kel holds back the urge to jump for joy!

"AWSOME!!"

Silence..

"Yknow, I actually didn't expect you to come out... so uhm.. I don't rlly have any plans.. soo..."

Kel puts his hands on the back of his neck and giggles. Sunny feels a slight tingle in his chest.. (his heart. I feel like someone is gonna make that creepy idk 😿)

Kel sparks up.

"I know!! Let's go to hobeez!!" Kel then grabs Sunny's hand, and runs off with him. Sunny closes the door in the nick of time..
Sunny try's to stop the speeding boy, and luckily, he got the message, and takes a quick stop; causing sunny to fall into his chest.

Kel makes a "hm?" Sound, looking at sunny; whose hair is messed.

Sunny looks down at there hands.

Looks up

And shakes his head.

Kel thinks for a moment about what he means...

OH!

"Oh- sorry sunny! I guess I got carried away."
He rubs the back of his neck awkwardly.. and they just kinda stand there for a moment.. before sunny takes off and Kel runs behind him.

Uhm time skip because I forgot what happens here..

Kel and sunny try to think of what to do.

"Hmm... how about.. we go to the park!!" Kel finally blurts out. Sunny nods, and Kel gets up. Sunny follows. Over the short time that they have been reunited,  sunny has copied everything Kel and done.. kel thinks it's cute. Like a puppy following its mother.

They arrive at the park.. to see.. a gang. Crowded around a small boy.

The one in the middle.. the one being crowded.. a tall blonde boy with freckles and a large amount of bandages. He has bright blue eyes, and his hair is ruffled.. he looks as if he has seen a ghost.

And the gang. Consisting of a tall girl, with long purple hair and a blue headband, with a bow at the top. Sunny can't see much else from the back.

A shorter girl, with darker skin. She has half of her head shaved, and wears an oversized blue hoodie.

A tan boy, with.. blonde.. hair?? It looks artificial. He wears a teal button up.

A tiny boy.. his hair is tall, and fluffy. He wears a baby blue tank top.

A huge man, he wears a red button up. And his hair looks like horns..

And a tall, big girl. She kinda towers over everyone. She doesn't look like a bully. She's just kinda there for the ride.

"Aubrey?! What the heck are you doing?!" Kel yells out, the pink girl whipping her head to look at him.

Now sunny can see her.

She wears blue contacts.. sunny can tell. She has a minimal amount of freckles, and a bit of acne. She wears a black crop top, with a yellow and white sailor-style jacket, along with a blue Jean skirt. She has a lot of bandages on her legs.

"Ugh.. not you. What do you want, kel?" Her voice is scary. Sunny steps back a bit, but it just catches Aubrey's attention.

"Oh. Look at that. Sunny's finally out, huh? How long has it been? Four years? Maybe five? And you haven't changed a bit, huh? Pathetic."

"Hey, don't be bullying sunny too! Step away from basil!"

"Don't get yourself involved, Kel. God, you always do this.. just stay out of my way."

"No! I won't let you bully basil! We all used to be friends, don't you remember?!"

Aubrey looks at Kel dead in the eyes.

"Key word. *used* to be." Aubrey sounds awful.. she was always so sweet as a kid.. always helping others.. what changed while sunny was dreaming?

"And you." Aubrey turns to look at sunny. "You locked yourself away for years. Not helping anyone?! Did you ever think about how we felt? You just abandoned us. You're sick."

Kel intervenes.

"Don't talk to him like that! You know what he's been through!!"

"Oh, you're protecting your little boyfriend, are you Kel?!"

The gang laughs. While they're distracted, basil try's to crawl away.

"I-what- he's- he's not my boyfriend!! Let's just-- leave basil alone and I'll leave you alone!"
Kel stutters. He doesn't usually do that.

"I don't think so Kel. I'm done with you always budding your head into my business." Aubrey pulls out her bat. "You wanna bud it? So be it. You're dead meat." Aubrey's swings her bat at Kel.

"WOAH!" Kel quickly dodges and falls into sunny, luckily sunny doesn't   Fall. He picks up a near basketball.

"I don't want to fight!" He says, holding the basketball up to his chest.

"SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT OF THAT BEFORE!" She jumps and try's to swing again, and Kel throws the basketball at her, stunning her for a second. But as she lays eyes on sunny, she gains a large grin. She runs and try's to attack.. sunny pulls his sharp knife from his pocket and slashes her arm in fear; causing Aubrey to falls to her knees.

"AGH! What the fu.. is that a knife?!" She yells in horror, as half-haired girl comes to her aid.

"What the hell?! Aubrey, are you okay?!" She asks, as the others gets on there scooters.

"I- yeah, whatever.. I'm fine.. let's just go.. " she gets up and limps to her scooter.

The hooligans drive off.

"....... phew! We were almost toast! Good thing you had your shiny kni-" Kel gets a realization, and snatches the knife from Sunny's grasp. "Nnno. No knifes, that's dangerous!" Kel throws the knife far, far away. It's impressive.

Phew.

______

AND THATS IT FOR NOW..

We're gonna continue this next chapter because it's rlly long 😭 HOPE YA LIKE IT!

1591 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.5K 1.6K 15
(WAS #1 IN SUNTAN TAGS, THANK YOU SO MUCH. <333) Only a bit of time after Sunny had left the hospital and moved. Kel decides to spend more time with...
26.6K 695 19
10 years later, things have changed for everybody. and, when sunny returns to faraway, he'll see just how much. the new and improved rewrite of omori...
18.3K 245 28
[DISCONTINUED] - - - I know that there's a lot of Omori chatfics, but I'm still doing thisπŸ˜‘ - - - - - Cover was made by me - - - - - - Also I should...