Arranged marriage: Skeletons(...

Od Lerato_Lsr

This is a sequel of "Arranged marriage: I hate you" so if you haven't read it, please do. Viac

Chapter 1
A/N
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
A/N
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Advantage
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
A/N
Chapter 13
Gone
Chapter 14
Sad, depressed?
Chapter 15
Nice
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
A/N
Chapter 20
A/N
Loving me
A/N
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
A/N
A/N
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
A/N
Chapter 28

Chapter 5

220 6 2
Od Lerato_Lsr

Riley tossed herself on her bed and rolled to her back, huffing loudly. Frustrated! That's what she is. She didn't get a chance to continue her interrogation of Jennie earlier on, which annoyed her. She wanted answers. She tried texting and calling the girl, but she didn't bother responding.

Just as she closed her eyes in an attempt to sleep the rest of her day, considering the fact that it's a Saturday, her phone rang in the pocket of her pants. Keeping her eyes closed, she groaned in annoyance, ignoring the phone until it stopping ringing. Unfortunately for her, it rang again. So, she slowly sat up, her eyes opening as she dug her hand into her pocket and fished out her phone. She glanced at the caller ID, her eyebrows furrowing in confusion as she tilted her head to the side, looking at the name. Still, she picked it up.

"Max, what is it? I was trying to sleep." Riley said in annoyance, a small frown on her face. She hadn't talked to her friend in a very long time. Infact, she thought the latter would cut her off, considering the fact that she and Layla cut ties, and he is more of a friend to the other woman now than he is to her.

"Come over," is all Max says, which confused Riley the more.

"What? Why?" She asked as she pulled herself to the edge of her bed, a small sigh leaving her lips.

"Just come over. Please?" Max begged as Riley closed her eyes and ran her fingers through her hair. She let out a defeated sigh, and dropped her head. Honestly, she felt tired and drained. But she does need the distraction. Just to be away from her unending problems.

"What time?" She asked as she stood up. She balanced her phone between her shoulder and ear, unbuttoning her shirt as she walked to her closet.

"Well it's 10 now so I'd say at 12," Max said, shuffling being heard on the background. Riley sighed again. She really didn't want to leave her room again.

"Ayt, I'll be there." She said before the call ended. She took her phone and tossed it on her bed before walking into her bathroom.

.......

Layla strolled into Max's apartment and pushed open the front door, walking in with nonchalant steps. She looked beautiful, hot even. She went with all black because she felt like a bad girl. Truthfully, it's been a while since she actually showed this side of herself.

Layla's outfit

Walking into the apartment, she pushed the door closed and walked further into the living room. No one was in sight, but she did hear movement coming from a different room.

"Max!" She called out as she followed to the direction of the sounds. She tossed her small chained black purse on one of the couches on her way out of the room.

"In the kitchen!" Came Max's voice with an excited shout. Layla walked to the room with confidence and pride. As soon as she walked into the kitchen, Max whistles at her, making her smirk.

"You look hot. Mind if I smash?" he joked, a teasing smile on his face.

"You can't handle me boo," Layla responded as she walked to his counter and pulled herself up on it, sitting down. Max cackled as he turned around and continued with what he was doing. From what Layla could see, he was making what looked like party food. Snacks, some candy, booze poured into shots. Lots of shots.

"So what's this about? I literally had to get a cab to get here since I took my car to get serviced," She asked while dangling her feet in the air.

"A get-together," Max simply said, not bothering to look at his friend as he continued to pour in the shots.

"It's just the two of us here so why are there so many things? Are you trying to kill me?" Layla asked in amusement as she eyed the food and the alcohol. Max closed the cap on the now empty bottle and walked to the trash. He pressed down on it's switch using his leg, and threw it in before turning to face his friend.

"I also invited Riley," he said with a serious face, folding his arms as he stared into Layla's eyes. The latter froze, her eyes widening in shock and panic. Just as Max said those words, they heard the front door open then close.

"Kitchen!" Max shouted, keeping a stern gaze on Layla. Soon enough, Riley walked in.

Riley's outfits but with a black cap. Forgive me I'm really bad with describing outfits so, yeah.

As soon as Riley walked in, her eyes met Layla's shocked look and she froze, halting in her steps. Layla was the first to look away. She took in a breath through her nose and exhaled through her mouth before pushing herself up and off the counter. The two friends watched her, each showing different emotions. Max was nervous but kept a serious look on while Riley felt a wave of mixed emotions rushing through her. Layla walked to the large tray filled with shots. She picked one up and quickly downed it. Her eyes shut and her eyebrows furrowed as she felt the burn. She put down the glass and went for another, but Max rushed to her side, pulling it from her and almost spilling it.

"We're not getting drunk yet," he said sternly, giving her a serious look. Layla frowned and folded her arms, turning around and giving them her back.

"Right," Riley said in a low voice. She turned around to leave, but Max ran to the door, blocking it so she wouldn't leave. Riley glared at him.

"Maxwell, get out of my way before I remove you myself," she warned him. Max frowned.

"I thought we all agreed to never use my full name. Layla, help me out here," he begged, clearly offended by the use of his full name.

"Not my problem," Layla scoffed as she picked up a shot and downed it. Max looked to her, his frown deepening.

"Okay stop, both of you! We're not drinking right now and we're definitely not leaving. Let's all just, calm down."

Riley looked at him for a few seconds, searching his eyes. She thought about pushing him out of her way. She knew very well that if she wanted to, she could definitely deal with her friend. Max may have the muscles and all, but he definitely didn't have the skills to fight. Which is way different from what they all know about Riley. She is a dangerous ass whooper, and both of the people in the house know that fact very well.

Max gave her a pleading look as he pointed to Layla using his head. He knew that the only person who could keep Layla here and stop her from drinking more of the shots, is Riley. But then again, he could be wrong, especially after everything that has happened. Riley squinted her eyes at him before stepping back, a small sigh leaving her lips. She walked to the table and turned her cap back as she pulled a chair, sitting down with a small frown on her face. She looked to Layla who was, yet again, reaching for another shot. This made her feel a familiar feeling of possessiveness. She sighed and thought for a few seconds. She turned to look at Max who was still standing at the door, waiting for her to talk to their friend while also making sure that none of them tried to run away.

Riley sighed again as she turned and looked at Layla. Honestly, she loved the whole all black clothes she has on. It made it hard for her to focus.

"Layla, stop drinking and sit down." The words were said in a low defeated voice. Layla only glanced at her, but didn't pay her any attention as she took yet another shot and downed it.

"Layla, I'm warning you," Riley pressed once more, her voice starting to get deep. Max felt a great change in the atmosphere as he watched Riley calmly stand from her seat, keeping her gaze on Layla's back. He rushed to get some of the snacks and almost ran out of the room, for two reasons actually. One being because he didn't want to be around if anything unholy happened, which is 99% most likely to happen with these two. The other reason being because she really hated being around when "dominant daddy" took over their nonchalant Riley. Layla came up with the nickname and whole phrase, not him. Either way, he left them alone in the kitchen while he set up the living room. He planned to have a movie night with them because well, he missed his friends and didn't want to have to be shared by each of them. That would be very exhausting and awkward for him.

Riley stepped closer to Layla and the latter froze, her hand tightening around the glass of a still full shot as she slowly brought it down to rest back on the tray, but kept her fingers wrapped around it. She let out a subtle breath, side eying Riley before looking down at the shot.

"What did I just say to you?" Riley asked as she stepped even closer to Layla. She brought her body closer and dug her hands into the pockets of her jeans, her eyes darkened. Layla could smell her, the familiar cologne doing things to her. She felt her whole body heating up, but she didn't want to submit. She spent hours working on herself in her room, trying to bring back the bad girl who never took orders from anyone. But having Riley so close to her had her feeling that she was still very much weak for the woman. But then again, she didn't want to submit. Not so easily anyways.

"You don't own me Riley," she said, trying to sound confident but failing miserably as her voice came out a bit shaky. Riley didn't miss the nervousness dripping from every word said by the latter. She stepped back and Layla let out a small breath of relief, only to gasp when she felt a firm hand wrap around her upper arm, turning her around and pulling her towards a body. She crashed into Riley's torso, her body tingling with sensations as she looked up and gazed into darkened black eyes that stared into hers with intensity.

Her hands fisted between hers and Riley's stomach. Riley let go of her arm only to place both her hands on her waist. Layla slowly looked down at Riley's hands which rested dangerously on the waistband of her pants before looking back up into Riley's enchanting eyes.

Riley moved Layla back until her back hit the counter as they maintained eye contact. She tightened her grip on the latter's waist, which caused Layla to let out a quiet moan as she felt strong and familiar sensations rushing all over her body.

"What did you say?" She asked, her voice a bit husky. Layla subtly squeezed her thighs together as she felt a throb on her centre. Her heart was hammering violently in her chest and she couldn't help but think back to the wet dreams she's been having about Riley.

"Huh?" She asked, failing to concentrate as she blinked, her fists tightening even more.

"Repeat what you just said," Riley pressed on, her eyes dropping to look at the latter's exposed collarbones before moving up to slightly open lips then back up to her eyes, her actions making Layla even more nervous. Her eyes also dropped to Riley's lips, and she lustfully stared at them. Riley slowly brought her face down, which made Layla's eyes to move back up to look at her.

"You're keeping me waiting Layla, you know I don't like that," Riley spoke once more, her breath fanning the latter's face. Layla bit down on her lower lip while squeezing her thighs together again, her eyes closing as she opened her hands and moved them up to Riley's shoulder, pulling her body even closer to hers because she feared that her knees would give out. She needed the close contact. The friction. Anything! She just needed Riley. The latter slowly moved her face to Layla's ear.

"I don't own you?" She asked once more, her voice sending shivers down Layla's spine as she whispered into her ear. Layla felt a moan bubbling up her throat so she quickly bit down harder on her lower lip, but couldn't stop a soft whine from sounding in her throat. She opened her eyes as Riley moved her head back. They stared at each other for a few seconds. Riley raised an eyebrow at her, waiting for a response.

"I'm sorry," Layla whispered, which earned her an amused look from the latter. Although that wasn't exactly an answer to the asked question, Riley already knew the answer. She let her go and stepped back, turning her cap back to the front as she cleared her throat.

"Be a good girl and bring those drinks," she said as she turned around and left the room, leaving Layla puzzled and slightly panting. More aroused than she usually is.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

4.5K 418 25
Yes! Another sequel! Check it out! :P
1.2K 102 24
The sequel to my (hopefully) amazing fanfic. Enjoy.
150K 13.4K 29
°• Book 1 in the unexpected marriage series •° *:゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:* "They tried to hide their feelings with silence but they forgot that their eyes spoke t...
41.2K 1.1K 12
"I hate it, I hate the way you make me feel things, the way you make me feel weak"