WOF scavenger short stories

By TheSaxxyODST

A collection of short wings of fire stories about scavengers in wings of fire. These story's take place after... More

Story one: Warmth in winter
Story two: Thorns and Berrys
Story three: The Cliffs and ledges
Story four: the dragon of Passion
Story five: Starsights
Story six: Oceanic rescuer
Story seven: Acorns and Hens
Story eight: Caverns and claws
Story nine: In the talons of trust
Story ten: Blinded trust
Three Free Commissions (Closed)
Story eleven: AU
Story twelve: Commission For william.... I aint finishing, all that.
Story thirteen: commission for digimonking49
Story forteen: Commission for recursiveDescent
Commissions(Not mine)

Authors Note

621 6 2
By TheSaxxyODST

Again, thank you to the absolutely wonderful, talented and artistic Kuunvartija For making the cover of this book! She's currently writing a story of her own called "silenced Voice".
It mainly follows Winter and Moonwatcher and the struggle between the two. It also contains a sort continuation to Dragonslayer which I enjoyed immensely. I would definitely recommend reading
it, and thank you again for the cover!

I have recently noticed a seemingly lack in writing In stories from the scavengers perspective, so I threw together these. After taking a long break I have finally found a little bit of enthusiasm and time to write. I hope this helps tie people over until the more experienced writers come in.

The rest of this will just be a few details and apologies about the story's.

1: sorry if they all feel same'y And end in a similar manner. Again I'm not a great writer.

1.5: I'm REALLY not a good writer so don't expect anything great or groundbreaking.

2: I can guarantee there are mistakes in every story, mainly because I proof read them in one day.

3: I tried to write at least 3,000 words for each story but some either completely exceeds, or fall short.

4: Yes I have one extra sandwing and Icewing story. What can I say, they're my favorite dragons.

If you want me to update this every now and then I will, but any votes comments and views help enthuse me greatly.

Thank you all for reading and Have a good day/night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 43 23
Even perfect people face their own inner demons. With whom I was raised, all the more so. But my only fear is that I might do too much. Marvin is saf...
27.3K 635 16
This story takes place only 10 years after the time of peace began. Hybrids are hunted by all but the Rainwings and the Sandwings. Dragons don't trus...
166 0 23
(This is a story that my friend and I are co-writing together.) A war in Prassinia has broken out and the five queens from the kingdoms are fighting...
12.8K 291 18
Ashley is just a guy, a random person that lives a normal life and likes reading books. There is nothing particular to him, except for that part wher...