From Reels to Real

By BloodMoonTheSeries

Dobyson Natachai is a regular University Student who desire to be an Actor. He started to discover that actin... More

a Dreamer and his Dream
Pretty Boy
First Bump
Happy but not so Happy
Mr. Protagonist
unOfficially Yours
Comfort Zone
My Boyfriend is a Superstar
Couple of the Year
PAST or FUTURE
FIRE & WATER
When Time and Destiny Exist

FAN SERVICE

145 12 24
By BloodMoonTheSeries

~JNN STUDIO~

"Let's take a group picture"

Pierre invited Pete and JaceDoby to have a group picture.

"Dob let's take a selfie"

Dob lean casually to Jace and they took a lot of selfie

"Dob"

"Yes"

"I'm sleepy"

Jace take a nap on Doby's lap. Doby gently rub his ear for him to fall into sleep easily. Dob smile how Jace can sleep wherever they are. he took his cellphone and take a pic of a sleepy Jace. he close his eyes too to rest for a while but he fall into sleep too. Pete saw Jacedoby and took them a pic and he posted it on his X and put a caption

[Find a good place to rest Lovers #Jacedoby]

After an hour JaceDoby become the hot topic, their chemistry is very unique. Fans can't stop shipping them to a point that they wish they will end up together as real couple.

@PeteTangsakyuen : Find a good place to rest Lovers #Jacedoby

Comment:
@DobysonNatachai : oopps what is going on?
@JaceArchen: where is yours? You know that I have my personal pillow 😏
@PierreNaravit: ohhh please respect us
@JaceArchen: ohh Dob can we spill their photo?
@DobysonNatachai: 👌✌🤭

The fans are enjoying the interaction of the 2 cp's. they love their friendship...JaceDoby became more and more comfortable with each other. they often share their cute moments to bring happiness to their Fans and sometimes their co-artist are spilling their sweet moments too. Jace become very close with Doby's Family and once Dob meet Jace Mom and siblings too.

Staff IGs: he is so addicted to him 🤭 does he smell so good? @JaceArchen

Dobyson IGs (they had a brand event and Doby is doing his hair and make up)

CO-Artist X post : @JaceArchen you got the 💋?

@DobysonNatachai Ig post : Get well soon ter 🥺🫂

Despite the genuine friendship between JaceDoby and PiePete they still recieve unnecessary comments from toxic Fans. JaceDoby being accused as selling their brand well by doing fanservice and PiePete accusing of not close with each other because they don't often hangout apart from work related..some accuse that Pierre or Pete are in a secret relationship with non showbiz. But the 4 are remain unbothered and continue to build each other's relationship.

~JAPAN FAN MEETS~

All of a sudden PieDob become the hot topic on X when fans saw their behind the scene photo of their practice.

PieDob clingyness is not new to fans but they can't stop themselves from shipping them because they believe that the two had their own chemistry too and the fact that Jace is not also comfortable talking about Doby's ghost ship.

Fans are starting digging up all their old interaction and they became the top 1 trending in X app with a hashtag #PieDobBFForever

Their university photo is one of the cutest photo of PieDob with Debbie as well, she's Doby's younger sister. one humor spread on social media that once Pierre had crush on Dobyson for real thats why he approach him first. when they're still in school together, Pierre is often hangout with Doby more than his own gang. eventhough Doby is a homebody, he always make way to him. their friendship were tested and build as the time passed. the truth behind this humor can be confirm only by Pierre himself but the humor remain a mystery.

Their latest hangout doesn't change. the two are so comfortable with each other and you can't escape from shipping them too..their ghostship is what makes Jace bothered sometimes. He knows Fans are shipping only just for fun but why he felt uncomfortable with everytime #PieDob mention. And seeing PieDob trend effortlessly is showing how stable Doby ship to Pierre.

Jace tried to ignore the #PieDob hashtag not until he saw Pierre IG post update with Dobyson instead of Pete. he felt Jealous.Jealous for real

@PierreNaravit: I miss u BFF jubjub💋 @DobysonNatachai

Comment:
@DobysonNatachai: Love u 💋 my Superman 🦸‍♂️
@PierreNaravit: 🥰

Jace mood change from a bubbly into a grumpy guy. He tried to act okay but he became more sensitive when he remember the sweet interaction of the two.

"Jace the production team wanted to change the song for your solo because we got some minor technical problems"

The staff inform Jace after his make up done and they had only 3 hours left before their show in the afternoon but Jace doesnt like the Idea of performing a song without a proper practice.

"Can we push the first one. coz I'm not familiar with the song yet and I didn't practice the song too?"

"But Jace we are asking you to adjust first..sorry but.."

"Then I won't sing my solo part"

"Bro please listen"

"Pete sorry but I won't sing my solo part"

"Oh bro! we can help you to Practice it now. C'mon Jace"

Pierre tried to grab Jace hand but Jace push him

"I told you! I won't sing my solo part"

Pete called Doby who just finish his hair and make up.

"What happened?"

Pete look at Jace who is not in a good mood.

"Jace tell me what happened?"

Jace didn't say anything and tried to ignore Doby too.

"Jace please let us know what is going on your mind so we can hel..."

"Okay Pete, Don't worry I talk to him"

Doby talked Jace alone in close door. He knows that Jace will not say anything with people around them.

"Jace tell me what happened?"

"They wanted me to change the song and..."

"So is there anything wrong, if they will change the song?"

"I didn't practice it and I dont want to make any mistake because..."

"Then we will practice it. we still have 3 hours"

"Dob.."

"I'll join with you and I know you are great singer.you can nailed it"

"Dob sorry"

"I understand you. Don't feel sorry to me. apologize with the staff instead"

"Okay I will"

Doby hugged him and Jace hugged him too.

"And Jace don't mind about the tags today, okay?. me and Pierre is bestfriend of course. don't be affected with fans who is shipping me with him"

"But why you spend your time with him than me...I need you too"

"Hahaha so you're Jealous?"

"What if I said yes?"

"Don't be..and sorry too if I.."

Jace hugged Doby again

"Okay your hug is enough already"

Doby smile and let Jace do whatever can make him happy. He knows that Jace is different among them and he understand him very well.

The JDPP show is successful event and they had wonderful time in Japan too.

"Pierre can we switch room?"

"Huh okay but did Doby know about it?

Jace just shoke his head and smile

"Okay2 since I knew I made you mad a while ago"

"Hahaha sorry if I'm being sensitive Pierre"

"No it's okay..you can't get jealous to me bro..You need to be thankful with me instead"

"Huh"

"Yeah because I accompany Doby to audition in JNN"

Jace smile after he learned what Pierre mean to him.Yeah without Pierre he will never meet Doby. Thanks to Pierre

JaceDoby and PiePete go out for dinner and they decided to drink beer after. Doby who is light drinker is already tipsy. the 3 can still manage themselves and went at their hotel..Pierre whisper to Pete that he is going to sleep with him tonight.

"Pierre where is our room..I cannot see the number of our...ohhh Jace?"

"Yeah it's me"

"Okay Jace take me in our room. I'm tired"

Jacedoby reached their room and Doby is lookin bad already

"Dob wash your face first  so your drunkeness will gone"

Doby wash his face but he still look down bad

"Jace let's do live"

"Huh? But your drunk"

Doby open his IG and do the live..they were surprise that 2am in the morning fans are still awake and watching their Live. they took 25minutes till they off the cam. Jace can't stop looking at Doby's tipsy self. He find him lovely and cute

"Are we okay now?,can we go to sleep?"

Jace is already sleepy and they only had 3 hours left to prepare for their morning flight

"Ohhh Jace, I'm not"

"Huh?"

Doby hold his face and started to touch his eyebrows, nose and lips. Doby started to move to see him closer but he lost his balance. Both fall in bed and felt the tension of their own body.

"Jace can we practice?"

"Practice what?"

"Ahhmmnn Nevermind! let's sleep"

Doby were about to push Jace from lying on top of him but Jace stopped him.

"Okay, I'll teach you"

Jace grab his face and started kissing him passionately and later... Doby realised that he accept and kissed Jace too.

~END~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 699 28
An famous actor🐻 with everything in his life & An poor boy who had to do everything to stand on his own and his younger sister with no one beside th...
43.9K 1.5K 13
Pond has a secret that only his best friend knows. Soon after meeting Phuwin, he didn't expect that Phuwin would be a victim of his secret. The schoo...
973K 72.2K 49
"I love how this book is turning out!😍 Not cliche at all!" - i_hatecliche "We might live next door to each other," Haley said, "but we don't live in...
3.6K 253 13
Dunk has been secretly admiring Joong for three years. However, when he finally managed to catch Joong's attention, the situation didn't unfold as he...