PAST or FUTURE

After a week of their TV guesting Doby felt confused about his feeling and after a couple of months he doesn't feel any good at all. when Jace invited him for dinner he always refuse. since he was also doing his group project for school, he choose to focus more on his studies. after he learned that Jace oftentime sleepover with some of his friend too before and after he meet him. he doesn't feel right and he started to question his importance to him.

"I thought I'm special to him,special in a way that everything he does is exclusive for me. dinner with a fancy place, sleepover and even the cares that he showed to me"

Doby is a happy spirit but he used to keep what's in his mind and his heart.

He knows Jace in the very beginning, he followed his journey since he is not part of JNN artist.

he knows that Jace had previous partners and even he watch all his series but except for the particular one. the Y series from other company he worked with. after reading comments from the cooking show he became insecure of himself

*Jace you're busted Doby is angry
*Ohooo man you're going to sleep outside
*Jace is Indeed a social butterfly, he has a lot of friends ofcourse he sleepover whenever he can
*he is good at fanservice,I tell you even in his old ship.so no wonder he is very clingy to Doby

These are the comments that bothered him. he started to compare Jace treatment to him with other artist. he tried to keep this as much as possible, he has no right to question him. they're co workers after all. he need to do his part on their brand as well.

~JNN Building~

"Doby where are you going?"

"To the practice room"

""I'm coming with you"

PieDob go to the practice room and Jace and Pete were already there..they have FanFest event in Japan and they need to practice for the event

"Dob I've been calling you"

"Oh sorry I didn't..."

"It's okay no problem, let's eat dinner after this please"

"Huh ahmm"

"No way, you're not allowed to say no..It's been a while since we eat dinner together, I missed you"

Doby felt guilty, Jace is right..it's been a while since they hang out together.

"Okay"

"Thanks Dob"

Jace touch Doby's chin and proceed to practice his solo part. Dob just smiled and go to his bestfriend Pierre.

"Dob!"

"Yes?"

"I notice something from you lately"

"Huh?"

"Is there anything going on with you and Jace?"

"Huh? ahmn"

"Dobyson I know you, you can't pretend to me"

"Pierre I dont know, maybe I'm not in the mood sometimes"

"Dobyson?"

"Okay2..yeah I'm not okay, and was too affected with haters comment about us especially to Jace"

"Don't read the comments"

"But I can't avoid it since I wanted to see my fans encouragement to me too"

"What exactly you felt right now?"

"Hmmnn Pierre let me ask you first"

"Go!"