Scars

By manmarziyyaann

"Women are weak very weak creatures" he articulates his voice cold and raspy a strange cockiness adorning it... More

prologue
authors note
Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32

17

31 3 0
By manmarziyyaann

                                      Aaradhya

You know what is the most difficult thing in this world?

Choosing a dress to wear for something special.

It’s already quarter past seven and I am unable to decide what I should wear. Not just that I even feel less pretty compared to normal days whenever I glance at the mirror. More like I feel ugly today.

Why is it that whenever I have to go out my skin is at its worse?

Even Sasha isn’t present today otherwise she would have helped me out.

She said she has some work at kunal’s house and left without even waiting for my reply.

I am so frustrated.

My phone buzzes catching my attention.

Its hredhaan.

🚩: Are you ready?
                                                                       You: No.

🚩: Why?
                                                   You: Will be ready in 15
                                                                    minutes.

🚩: Okay.

I had his number saved as red flag from college times.

I am not to be blamed.

His behavior was.

Well he is still bipolar.

I am done with this life.

I make my way towards the closet and chose a royal blue outfit that ends on my mid thighs. It has a blue long net scarf type thing that starts from my belly and ends on my legs. This should look good on me.

I do my makeup wear matching heels and glance at myself in my mirror.

I don’t look like I imagined but this will work too.

As if you have any other option.

True.

I make my way towards the parking area of my apartment but stop when I see hredhaan standing just outside the gate of our loft.

Clicking my heels I walk towards him.

He is leaning on the car bonnet wearing nothing except a white shirt and black jeans and he looks smoking hot.

And he is smoking.

He smokes?

I didn’t know that.

Well I don’t mind unless he does it limit.

I keep my hand on his back and he turns around.

“Chalo” I tell him.
Let’s go

He doesn’t reply me.

I push him on his chest a little and he comes out of whatever daze he was in.

“It’s already 8:15 lets go” I tell him.

“Go? Where”? He asks looking clueless.

“On a date with me” I offer.

His facial expression changes from clueless to remembering everything.

“Yeah date we have to go on a date today it was me who proposed the idea of course I remember it” he tells more to himself.

“Let’s go” he takes my hand in his and makes me sit in his car.

Always treating me like I study in kinder garden.

“I am adult you know you can trust me I won’t ruin your seatbelt and car seats” I say sarcastically.

He rolls his eyes.

“I want to drive” I almost urge him.

“No” it’s the most immediate he has ever replied to me.

“Why? does it hurt your fragile male ego if you let me drive”? I ask glaring at him.

“It’s not like that” he speaks hesitantly.

“Then let me drive” I say.

I am not letting this slide anytime soon.

I stare at him until he finally decides to give up.

He still seems in a dilemma to me though.

But it’s not like I care.

I remove my seatbelt and exchange seats with him. All the while he stared at me as if I asked for his life. So very typical and hredhaanish of him to behave like that.

“So hredhaan singhania get ready for the best ride of your life” I bluff.

He rolls his eyes again.

“Don’t roll your eyes at me baby” I say playfully.

He ignores me and looks out of the window.

Why is he behaving like daily soap heroines?

What’s wrong with him?

It’s me who is going to have my monthly cycle in 3 days but he is the one having mood swings.

I see the roads empty and increase the speed of mine oops his car.

“What the hell are you doing”? He asks panicking.

“Giving you the best ride of your life as promised” I say.

We reach his desired destination in ten minutes all thanks to me and my driving skills.

Hredhaan looks like he just escaped an earthquake.

“I am never letting you drive” he speaks snatching his car keys from my hand.

“It’s okay I have my own car I will drive that” I tell him.

“You are not driving anyone’s car from now onwards” he orders me.

ORDERS ME?

“I will make sure your driver is the one driving your car always” he completes.

“We will see” I challenge him.

“Definitely we will” he retorts back.

“Now let’s go” he takes my hand in his and almost drags me in the restaurant.

How romantic

“Slow down I am wearing heels” only when these words escaped my mouth he realized what he is doing and stopped and started walking normally but didn’t leave my hand.

“Hredhaan Singhania” he tells the receptionist.

She checks the bookings and asks us to follow her.

We reach the third floor of the hotel and I see it’s decorated but empty.

The receptionist leaves and I look around to admire the beauty of this place.

“Why is no one else here except us”? I ask.

“Because I booked the entire floor it’s a VIP area” he replies.

You did WHAT?

“Why did I never get this idea before”? I mutter to myself.

Whenever I used to feel low I could have booked an entire floor and treated myself too without anyone’s interference.

“Kyuki tumhara sir khali hai” he states with a blank face.
Because your brain is empty.

“Hahaha very funny” I mock.

He comes behind my back holds me by my shoulders and takes me towards the chair and makes me sit properly. He even keeps the hanging part of my dress on from the floor properly on my lap.

Plus one for this.

The waiter comes takes our orders and leaves the place.

“The decoration is so aesthetic” I comment.

“I had personally made sure it was dim and quiet” he tells me.

Plus two.

“I don’t really know what people do on a date” I speak awkwardly.

“People eat drink dance on their dates and few have sex too” he speaks trailing away the last part.

“Oh” is all I could reply.

Let’s dance until the food arrives.

He leaves and plays a romantic tune in the speakers arranged in the corner of the floor.

He comes towards me and forwards his hand and I keep mine on his.

(Plays Tera Hua song)

He pulls me closer by my waist and turns me around.

“What is it that you wanted to talk this morning”? He bents to my level behind my back and whispers in my ear.

I want to talk about something important with you after the meeting.

And then it clicks me.

“Actually wo it’s related to balancing our personal and professional lives” I say lowly.

Why the heck am I getting nervous?

Maybe because this entire ordeal is getting sexualized.

“Oh what about that”? He asks huskily while casually running his fingers on my right hand tracing it entirely.

What about that?

I forgot.

Shit.

He is intentionally doing this to me.

Finally I remember.

“Look if you or I have any issues or insecurities regarding our business dynamics we should talk about it with each other because I understand truly and I don’t want that thing to affect our personal lives specially since we are going to be a thing” I express my dilemma.

I feel him stop for a second but again continues drawing patterns on my waist.

He doesn’t say anything so I take it as my cue to continue.

“I know it’s not that much of a big deal in this industry but I also do know that there will be a point in our lives where this is going to prick like needles in our hearts” I complete with great difficulty as his skillful hands made it difficult for me to talk.

He doesn’t react at all.

“I don’t have any issues with it” is all I hear.

I sigh in relief but its short lived as he turns me around and now we are facing each other.

I feel his hands on my hips pulling me closer and my hands go around his neck out of reflex.

I think I am about to have my first kiss.

And I don’t know if I want him to stop or not.

We were just breathes apart when the door clicks and we move away from each other.

Sensing a lot of tension and awkwardness in the situation I don’t know what to do.

The waiters come taking our orders respectively and arrange it on the table saving me from the awkward moment.

“Let’s eat then” he offers easing little bit of tension around us.

“Yeah” I agree not knowing what to say.

We dig into our food in complete silence unless he starts asking me about my likes and dislikes alternatively.

After talking about random musings I decide to leave as an hour is already over and I have a lot of pending work to do.

“Let’s go” hredhaan speaks taking my hand in this.

“Where”? I ask.

“You ask too many questions” I hear him say.

“But one hour is already over” I tell him.

“Remember you were fifteen minutes late so technically it’s not over” he speaks.

And that’s it I can’t even deny now.

He takes the opportunity and takes me where he wants to.

Do vote and review.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

700K 21.4K 65
"๐™„ ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ก๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ช๐™ฅ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ก๐™™, ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™™๐™–๐™ง๐™ " He saw her one day helping ou...
218K 6.3K 37
One look at her and he was obsessed with her from the childhood. He was 10 when he met her, she was just a newborn baby. She was his father's best...
105K 1.9K 37
"The fuck you are leaving me." He snapped and growled at his mate. She was calm as she was ever be regardless of his snapping. She sighed and turned...
305K 9.1K 21
"Hey baby come to me. I am your rightful husband. come here kitten."he said. "I am telling you, don't you dare to come closer to me. This marriage is...