Taken As Reward (The war of p...

By Rachayetria

Zehra Hassan She was robbed of her ordinary life, brought into the dirt turned into a profanity introduced t... More

AUTHOR NOTE
DEDICATION
TRIGGER
CHARACTER
PLAYLIST
Prologue
01. Barbadi
02. Tadbeer
03. Gajra
04. Azmanzil
05. Badla
06. Aashna
07. Hasrat
08. Massla
09. Musalsal
10. Iztiraar
11. Muqtalif
12. Mehfooz
13. Harqat
14. Lugai
15. Fanaa
16. Sufiyana
17. Khel
18. Rooh
19. Keher
Here's An idea!
20. Haasid
21. Khelwad
22. Shak
23. Keemat
24. Kuffar
25. Undekha
26. Jazbatein
27. Aaftaab
28. Selaab
29. Gunnah
COMPLETE BOOK CHART
30. Kabil
31. Zubaniyat
32. Musibatein
33. Mubashrat
34. Mukhtalif
35. Masal
36. Khuda
37. Izzat
38. Behaya
39. Lihaaz
40. Sharam
Bonus Scene ( Abhiraj's POV)
41. Rahazan
42. Gaddar
43. Haadsa
44. Zehni
45. Hashar
46. Munasib
47. Munafiqat
48. Barbadi 2.0
49. Aakhir
50. Antim
VOTING PAGE
Epilogue
BONUS 01
BONUS 03
BONUS 04

BONUS 02

5.9K 438 105
By Rachayetria

DAIWIK

“Zehra? Please come to bed!” I stood at the door of the common study room we have in our new Haveli. Zehra was sorting some papers in her hand, before she looked at me, those affectionate spheres my world owns looked at me with so much love and tired dark circles.

She giggled and turned her attention back to her papers, “Does it fit?” She asked me, and I narrowed my eyes.

“Huh?” I hummed stepping inside. “My shoe you are in, Daiwik? Remember I used to stand by the door and wonder if you come to sleep or not?” She asked me.

I laughed and sat beside her on the arm of the plush chair, my hands wrapped around her shoulder while a small peck landed on her temple. “Don't overwork yourself, Zehra,” I told her.

She found my hand, wrapping her fingers in mine while she strolled on other paper with her free hand. “I love working! It gives me a sense of identity.” She spoke so lightly before I forcefully intertwined my hands around her waist, she jumped in surprise but I pulled her up and sitting down on the couch, put her on my lap. The papers fell from the centre table at the centre of nowhere.

She cried out surprised and when I set her down, her eyes held me. “Door isn't locked! What if Divya walks in?”  She asked me, but I didn't care. I pushed her hair from her shoulder and kept them aside on her free shoulders.

Her face crumbled, her mouth left open while she found the ceiling and moaned slowly when my lips found her bare shoulders.
She dropped the paper in her hand. “Daiwik...” She called out and I hummed riding my tongue and lips up to her neck.
She twisted in my lap, while I felt my bulge somewhat rubbed against her butt.

I held her waist in my hand even tightly, and slid her closer to me, her whimper of surprise filled the room silently. “We should go to the bedroom! Daiwik!” She told me, unfortunately, I had to listen to her.

But when I pulled my lips away, I held my hand on her arm, “I was thinking. We got our first marriage. But we haven't had our first honeymoon? I think we should take that because I am tired of constantly changing my moods according to when my family members might see me having my lugai.” I told her, utterly displeased with this keep the door locked, to make sure no one was around. We are still in the third month of our marriage.

And she smiled catching my face under her palms, “Uh-huh! I won't say I am tired, because that saves me from being eaten alive by certain someone!" Her coy voice was turning me on ever more critically.

Zehra and I have grown outside of the nightmares we have faced. She sees me, for what is all my present. The words and actions of our past nevet appear in our marriage.

It's not a tough topic, even if mentioned. Zehra has reacted normally to those comments.
And with such normalcy being introduced into our lives? We both have forgotten the gone.

I smiled before the stretch of my lips turned into a smirk. “Eaten alive? You are right, but I thought you liked it when I feasted on you Zehra?” I asked her and caught her face in my clutch, pulling his face above and keeping a peck on her face under. “Because not graced with words. Your loud moans grace me enough to speak your truth." I said and slowly brought my mouth lower.

I held her waist with a tighter grip, “Daiwik. The door isn't locked.” She reminded me. I nodded, pulled my face away, and dropped her down from my waist, I stood.

“Okay, then let's go to our bedroom,” I asked her, my feet hitting the ground. She looked at the scattered paper and then me. “Mmm...I..."

“If you dare say work, Zehra! After offering me food? I am going to snatch my serving! And you don't want that! So come on!" I reminded her, and she laughed hesitantly climbing up on her feet, she met my eyes.

Dropping the paper away, I swapped my hand under her behind the knee and pulled her in my arms. “Daiwik!” She shouted but I didn't listen.

Taking her toward the door, I asked her to open the handle, she hesitated but then opened it. While I took her towards our bedroom.

Thankfully, no disturbance of another human was present for half the way but just when I was standing waiting for Zehra to open the door.

Dev opened his own, at the further end of the hallway, his eyes ran to us but ignoring us, he stepped downstairs directly from his room.

Zehra didn't see him, or else she would have been too struck for anything. And I don't want that, she opened the handle completely and stepped inside pushing the door with my one leg. Zehra's hand wrapped around my neck in a tight grip, her eyes evaluating my face.

I smirked while entering and shutting the door with my leg, making sure she locked it before I went towards the bed and dropped her down. “Just like our wedding night!” I said on her face. And she smiled, her cheeks flushing and turning red.

I handled her face in my hands again before I leaned forward and kept a kiss on the side of her lips, her cheeks, her head, and the tip of her nose before leading myself towards her mouth.
“Let me be all the sweet I am capable of being before I lose my control into being an animal who knows no confection,” I spoke to her, slowly kissing her entire face before kissing her mouth and then dropping down. With my hand on the zipper behind her dress sliding it down in one go.

She gasped when I undid her bra strap, her hands running in for my chest and my buttons. She met my eyes, while she hastily undid half my shirt. And rest I threw away in a swift undoing.

I held her waist, and turned her around, letting my hand wander on her bare back before I held the hem of her short kurta dress and removed it over her head, her clipped hair undoing along with the collapse of her modesty in the clothes I stripped.

She turned her face, and through her brown hair, met my eyes. “Can I try to lead today? Sometimes even I want to be the one having you under my palm!” She asked me, leading me into slumber of laughter.

And slid my hand on her back to her shoulder, down to her arms and wrapped my hands around her wrist to have her palm in mine. “That's where I have been.”
Spoke a new truth before the sex, rather than my usual honesty of Zehra's appraisal of her brutal beauty.

I overturned her once again, and let her face me but I dropped myself on the board of the bed, “How do you want me, Daiwik?” She asked me, her shame was speaking along with her words, the hesitation was right there under her voice. But yet she boldly used her words with her eyes blinking in frivolity.

She asked me a question, once I had asked her. “Give me all of you, Zehra!”

“Khudh ki zaban se khud ko mang rahe ho Daiwik. Kyu ki mera sab kuch waise bhi tumhara hai,”

Her and mine actions were simultaneous when we allowed no piece of fabric to remain attached to our bodies, and while I sat there on the board of the bed, Zehra stepped towards me, her legs on either side of me. I held her waist to give her stability, her wetness dripped on my exposure, she slowly dropped herself down on me, her tightness clutching me while my senses left me alone with Zehra.

She completely fit me inside of her, with the ending of the thrust having her moan loudly and her face falling backwards.
She gulped down before she brought her face back to me, raised her hip softly and sat herself in one long swift and her mouth left open with her action, and the feel of my dick inside of her.

“Zehra!” I called her, and she nodded, my hands reached for her bare body, sliding around her skin before reaching for her face. “Do it! Again!” I ordered her, and she nodded before she raised herself and dropped it again. Her motions turned quicker and harder, her body lifted her weight before dropping completely on me.

Her body moved along with her action, my hands felt her entire body, while my mind was hinging on the way her actions were handling me.

Her movements had become so much quicker, with her loud moaning and crying out, our heavy breathing while I jerked my hips along with hers, the swiftness in our momentum was winning the battle of the unknown, Zehra's first orgasm hit her face, while her second followed right after three thrusts, I hit the right place with my own thrust.

Her mouth fell open, while I kept slowly moving back and forth and hitting my ending. “Zehra!" I called her name out while coming together with each other and she landed her face on my shoulder in the end.

Our breathing heavily, hearts beating in the same rhythm. Her words followed along. “Let's go to honeymoon. I kind of love the idea of being the one who is going to feast now on!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NO feedback is needed because I know I suck at smut (pun intended)

Also special thanks to one of the readers for the beautiful edit!
I am always so overwhelmed when my readers go overboard for me!🤧🤧

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

254K 15.5K 38
3 brothers, 3 women and 3 stories The vicious love of royals is a combination of 1 family and 3 vicious romances 1. THE VICIOUS BET Daharthya Rajpu...
31.7K 1.2K 14
"𝑰 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒐, 𝒔𝒖𝒏𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒆, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒅𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈...
851K 8K 13
❤️COMPLETED AND TAKEN DOWN ❤️ SECOND PART OF LOVE WINS SERIES Only sample paper here EXCLUSIVELY AVAILABLE ON KINDLE ORDER OF SERIES 1.INCOMPREHENSI...
46.4K 4.5K 40
(Sunday Updates) "𝐎𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞." ...