An Adventure With The Decepti...

By Jesselin_

Y/N goes on fun little adventures with Steeljaw's pack after accidentally stumbling upon one of his comrades... More

Introduction and Information
Characters and Their Holoforms
Teaching The Cons How To Cook
Apple Picking With The Cons
Hiking And A Picnic
Sleepover/Karaoke Night
Shopping At The Mall
The One Chip Challenge
Ice Skating
Baking With The Cons
If The Bots/Cons Had Discord
The Cons In An Escape Room
Building a Gingerbread House
Christmas Special🎄(Part 1)
Christmas Special🎄(Part 2)
Happy New Year!
Snow Day
When Everyone Plays 21 Questions
Valentines Day Special 💖
The Dangers of Playing Uno
A/N

A Day At The Amusement Park

81 2 0
By Jesselin_

"Alright. Fuck it. I'm bored so time to make some plans for today." You grabbed your phone and started messaging everyone. You made a group chat some time ago for things like this.

Y/N: Does anyone wanna go to an amusement park today? It'll be a lot of fun.

Miko: Ohhh me! Me! I LOVE AMUSEMENT PARKS!! Count me in!

Jack: Sure, that sounds kinda fun.

Raf: I wouldn't mind going.

Clampdown: What's an amusement park? And what's so amusing about it?

Y/N: It's better to see it for yourself than explaining it. But let's just say you get to go on fun rides and eat yummy snacks like funnel cake and cotton candy!

Steeljaw: If there's food involved i'm in.

Underbite: Same here. I love eating!

Fracture: Airazor and Divebomb would be interested so i'll go too. (Gotta bring the kids ofc)

Thunderhoof: Eh

Y/N: Looks like everyones in except Thunderhoof. It's okay i'll drag him here anyway. He has no choice since everyone else is going. :)

Y/N: Alright let's meet up at the bus stop then. Everyone be there in an hour.

You put your phone away and got ready. You put on a casual outfit and a F/C jacket to go with it since it was a bit cold today. But it was better to go now since winter was right around the corner. 

You made it to the bus stop and everyone else was already here. Miko pulled you into a tight hug and Jack and Raf just waved at you. 

"Miko... a little air please." You barely spoke out.

"Oops! Sorry. It's just been a while since i've seen you." She replied. "Anyway what are we waiting for let's gooo!"

~Mini time skip~

After being on the bus for 45 minutes you finally made it to the amusement park. There was already a huge line to go in so you all patiently waited. (Well, almost everyone) Steeljaw wanted to cut through the line and push everyone out the way.

Some time later you all finally made it inside. The humans payed for their own entry fee's while you payed for all the cons. RIP your wallet. You also grabbed a map to navigate everything easier.

"Sooo what do you guys wanna do first?" You asked. Miko grabbed the map and pointed to a location. "Ohh how about this one? This seems fun!" It was bumper cars. Classic.

"Sure let's go. I love bumper cars."

We navigated around the park using the map and found the ride she picked. The line for this was small so we all got on pretty quickly. Fracture stayed behind so he could watch his two minicons enjoying themselves on the ride and take pictures/videos like a proud dad.

Miko picked out a green car. Jack and Thunderhoof picked out blue cars. Raf picked out an orange one. Steeljaw picked yellow, Clampdown picked red and the two minicons went together on a purple car. You went on a F/C car.

"You're all going down!" Miko shouted. You smirked. "Heh, we'll see about that." You said back.

The ride started and the cars were now moving around. Miko immediately went towards Jack to crash his car. Raf bumped into the wall and the two minicons collided with him. (Poor kids they don't know how to drive) I could hear everyone shouting at each other trying to crash into one another.

"Eyyo c'mere you lil fragger-"

"AHHHH NO STAY AWAY! STAY AWAY!"

"You're going down punk!"

"We'll see about that squishy."

I was just driving my car around wherever looking for a target. I decided to hit the person closest to me and that was Airazor and Divebomb. I slowly drove my car behind them and...

*BUMP*

I could tell they got startled as they looked behind and I started giggling. "Got you guys!" I said while driving away. They started to follow me and so even more chaos was happening as Miko just collided with me and hit the side of my car.

"Hey! Miko!" 

"Come and catch me if you can, Y/N" she grinned. "Bring it!" 

I drove around her chasing her in circles while the two minicons were still going after me. I sped a little faster and started shouting at her. "Can't run forever Miko!"

She looked around and suddenly smirked. Oh boy, she was obviously planning something now. The three of us kept chasing each other until I looked from the corner of my eye and saw two more cars, headed straight for us. Miko went right for it to bump them while I tried to steer away but it was too late.

*CRASH*

"OOF!"

"Ow.."

"My head.."

Five cars collided. It was Miko, the minicons, Thunderhoof, Clampdown and I. Miko must've planned it knowing Clampdown was headed our way trying to get away from Thunderhoof.

And just then, the ride came to stop and time was up. We all got up from our cars and left the ride.

"That. Was. SO. MUCH. FUN!! Did you see that!" She shouted

"Yeah but that also hurt. That crash was brutal." I replied. "But it was most fun indeed." Airazor added. Divebomb nodding as he said that. Well at least the minicons had fun

"At least you weren't bumping into walls.." Raf said quietly

I took the map from Miko and looked at our options. "Alright so what's next. Anyone wanna pick out a ride?"

This time Steeljaw picked something "This one seems fun." He pointed to a ride called Space Shot. It was one of those rides where it goes high enough in the air then drops after a certain height. 

"Sure let's go for it." I said smiling. We make our way to the ride and this one had a much bigger line. 

"Ahaha... I don't know about this." Clampdown said

"What's the matter? Scared?" Thunderhoof grinned

"Scared? I-I'm not s-scared..." He stuttered

"Actually,I think we will sit this one out too." Divebomb said. They're probably way too small for this ride anyway. This is risky for them and I didn't want anyone to get hurt. They were about 8 years old in human age. Now that I think about it, all the kids should stay behind on this one.

The line was moving faster and it was almost our turn. "Raf, could you watch the two minicons please? We need someone to stay here with them." I asked him. He nodded and they stepped aside.

It was now our turn and everyone took their seats. I was in between Miko and Fracture. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a bit scared right now. 

Once everyone was seated and was secured tightly with the seatbelts the ride started going up.

"This is going pretty high up.." Fracture said, feeling a bit uneasy as he looked down

"Aw, are you afraid of heights?" I asked. He looked at me then quickly turned away. "N-no. I was merely just, observing."

The ride was close to the top and then, it dropped full speed. And that's when everyone started screaming. Some of us even had our hands up in the air having fun. But we could already tell who was the one screaming.

"AHHHH!! GET ME OFF OF THIS THING!!" I immediately knew that it was Clampdown. I was laughing but at the same time almost felt bad for him.

"THIS IS SO AWESOME WOOOO!!" Shouted Miko. Well at least she's enjoying herself. That girl is never afraid of anything. Fracture looked like he instantly regretted his decision going on this ride. Jack was holding onto the bars for dear life and Thunderhoof was cursing as the ride continued. Pretty soon we were on the ground again.

"Wow that was something." I said. Everyone else got off the ride and we regrouped Raf and the minicons.

"I think I may have underestimated just how fast this ride can go.." Steeljaw said as he was a bit shaken up. Heh, guess wolves don't like heights either. Poor con was probably holding onto one of his comrades until it was over. 

We walked around the park some more and I saw the cotton candy stand. And I love cotton candy so I decided to get some.

"Anyone want cotton candy? I'm gonna buy one." I asked. The cons obviously looked confused as they didn't know what that was. Miko was too excited and just wanted to go on more rides. 

"I'd like one please." Raf spoke. 

"Sure kiddo come on let's go. I'll pay for yours too." I smiled at him and we both went to get cotton candy. There was no line so I payed for the two cotton candy's and walked back to the others.

Underbite kept eyeing the cotton candy so I gave him a piece for him to try. His eyes sparkled as he ate the fluffy pink sweet. 

"Ooo tasty. I gotta have more of those. Do they have any other flavors?" He said. I smiled at his reaction. "Yep they have blueberry and grape. We can buy more later before we leave the park." I replied as I took another bite.

Jack had the map and was deciding on what ride he'd like to go on. He kept looking for a few seconds then pointed to a roller coaster. "This looks like fun."

Aw shit, I don't do roller coasters. 

"Oh.. uh sure let's do it." I said trying to sound excited

We made our way to the roller coaster and waited on the line. I quickly finished my snack so I could go on the ride. I really didn't wanna do this. Maybe as a kid I loved them but now? I hate them.

"Somethin' on ya mind?" I was snapped out of my thoughts when Thunderhoof spoke. 

"It's nothing..."

"Yous don't have to go if yous don't want to." Crap was I thinking out loud?

"No no, it's f-fine.. i'll do it. I'm n-not a chicken." I stuttered. He could tell I was gonna force myself to go on this ride for the sake of making everyone happy

The line moved faster and it was now our turn to go on. The coaster was pretty big so Jack and Miko sat at the front. I sat with Thunderhoof. Steeljaw and Fracture were right behind us and Underbite was in the back with the three children. Oh and Clampdown sat by himself.

The ride started and that's when fear started to really take over. I could feel my hand shaking a bit but I tried not to make it too obvious. Suddenly I felt a hand on top of mine.

"If it makes yous feel any better.. yous can hold onto my hand. Just this once so ya feel safe."

I was surprised at what he just did, I never expected him to do that. But I wasn't complaining either. Was he just doing it to calm me down? 

The ride stopped for a few seconds as it moved to the top. Then all hell broke loose when everyone started screaming, including me.

"OH MY GOD"

"WOAHH"

"AHHHHHH"

"FUCK FUCK FUCK SHIT FUCK. FUCK MY LIFEEEEE"

"I WANT OUT"

The roller coaster started going really fast and a few of us were even holding onto the person next to us. I could even hear the minicons shouting and wanting this all to end now.

I was tempted to close my eyes for the remainder of the ride but I wanted to stay strong. I was tugging onto Thunderhoof's arm and was cursing every possible bad word there was. 

The ride came to a stop and we got off. Well, except the minicons, they were still hugging each other tightly until one of the employee's had to escort them off. 

After everyone screaming our lungs out I think we can all agree we needed a more relaxing ride now. The sun was starting to set anyway now as it was getting late. I look around and noticed a huge ferris wheel. 

"You know, after all of that, I think we should all just end the day relaxing on the ferris wheel." I suggested. 

"Oh wait wait wait, I need some more of those fluffy looking things first!" Underbite shouted

"The cotton candy? Fine. But hurry." I gave him some money to buy some and we all waited on the line

The ferris wheel goes pretty high up so you'd be able to see the view of the entire amusement park. Each cart could hold up to four people so we had to split into three groups since there were 11 of us

As we were about to get on Underbite came running back with the cotton candy in his arms. I got on the wheel with Jack, Raf and Miko. Steeljaw went with Fracture and his two minicons and Clampdown was stuck with Thunderhoof. Hopefully Underbite would be there to protect him and prevent any drama.

The carts started moving up and we all look out the glass to enjoy the pretty view. Miko already had her phone out to take pictures while Jack and Raf were talking to each other.

I could hear commotion going on from below us. Primus help me if Clampdown is being annoying again and was two seconds away from getting turned to scrap by Thunderhoof. Maybe I should've had Clampdown come with us instead..

After a few minutes our cart slowly made it to the top. I could see everything from up here and the view was amazing. You could even see all the colorful lights that lit up around the park when it gets dark outside.

"Woahh check out the view. It's so beautiful! Are you guys seeing this?" Miko pointed out. We all looked out the glass and enjoyed the view together. It was amazing. Seeing everything from above was my favorite thing about ferris wheels. Especially at night when everything is so bright and colorful

"We should do this more often. I miss being with you guys." I quietly said as I was still looking at the view.

"Agreed" they all said at the same time. "Now come on you guys get closer!" Miko suddenly pulled us in.

The four of us took a group photo together before our cart started going back down. We made some small talk here and there until it was time to get off. We were on the ferris wheel for about 20 minutes as it kept stopping whenever it was someones turn to get off and another person got on. 

We all regrouped after and decided it was all time to head home. It was getting really late and the park would be losing really soon. We exited the park and had to part ways from here since Jack's mom was going to give them a ride home. 

"I'm gonna miss you guys so much. You better visit me again sometime." I said to the three of them. 

"Just call us anytime and we'll be there! It's not like we're ever busy outside of school or anything." Miko said.

"As long as it's on the weekends. My parents don't let me go outside too much." Raf added

"Heh, sure thing." 

"You sure you don't need a ride?" Jack asked. I nodded. "Nah i'll be fine don't worry. I gotta make sure these cons don't cause any trouble if i'm not around." He laughed and we all formed a group hug before we parted ways.

I made my way over to the pack and I waved the three of my friends goodbye. We went to a spot where there weren't any humans around and Steeljaw transformed into his vehicle mode so we could go back home.

I wish we could have more moments like this together. But nothing lasts forever, does it?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh yeah I definitely made Clampdown suffer a lot more here. It was impossible not to since I imagine him screaming on every ride he goes on and being a chicken. 

I got the inspiration from another oneshot I saw of cons going to an amusement park so I wanted to make my own version

Anyways hope you all enjoyed! I hope to include the three humans in more chapters cause they're pretty enjoyable to write. Especially Miko

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.1K 2.4K 35
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
119K 243 17
My wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report
77.9K 2.7K 72
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...
61.9K 1.1K 96
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...