HIRAETH

By jqvsx_

โ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐ƒ ๐ˆ ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐„? ๐ˆ ๐Œ๐”๐’๐“ ๐๐„ ๐“๐‘๐€๐๐’๐Œ๐ˆ๐†๐‘๐€๐“๐„๐ƒ ๐Ž๐‘ ๐’๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐†!โž She woke up and sudd... More

๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘๐’
1- "Where the fuck am I?"
2 - "I'll marry you."
3 - "If An Almond Dies, Doesn't It Just Rots?"
4 - "I ended it with Baek Yeomin!"
5 - "Apologize, Baek Yeomin."
6 - "Ji-ho, Would you like to be my-"
7 - "Awesome suit by the way! You look scrumptiously hot!"
8 - "I like you, Yoo Chunyoung!"
9 - "Haa..i hate this feeling sometimes."
10 - "It's like she never existed."
11 - "Uh.. you might not believe me and all, but I died."
12 - "HOLY SHIT?! HE'S BLONDE AND PRETTY.."
13 - "Hah? who's that bastard?"
14 - "Maybe it's because he like's her..?"
15 - "What the fuck are they mad at me for??!"
16 - "It's you! the boy who was flirting with Y/N!"
17 - "Holy shit.. not gonna lie, that was hot."
18 - "I like her? no, I dont.. I'm sure I don't.."
19 - "Yeoryeong, what's wrong babe?"
20 - "Chunyoung.. you can't just throw a chair."
21 - "Well, whatever. since your hot n' all!"
22 - "I was kidnapped."
23 - "An indirect kiss.."
24 - "She's under the truck!"
26 - "T-THEY'RE KISSING?! DID I CAUSE THIS?!"
27 - "This is the first time I've heard Chunyoung swear.."

25 - "Eunhyung and Ju-In are scary when they're mad.."

1.6K 81 8
By jqvsx_

Y/N WINCED IN PAIN as Eunhyung continued to clean her wounds and wrapped a bandage around her knee.

"N/N-ah, your nose is still bleeding.." Ju-In was obviously worried since he started handing her tissue after tissue.

"I'm fine Ju-in." She ruffled his hair as she started patting his head. "I'll head to the bathroom real quick."

Chunyoung looked at her, "Do you need help?" She sweatdropped at his question.

"Would you be willing?- kidding!" She nervously chuckled and walked away after seeing the look on Eunhyung's face.

"..Anyway, we need to completely destroy him so he won't think of messing with us again." Ji-ho says, they nodded.

"I agree. we have to crush him without mercy." Yeoryeong says as she showed up out of nowhere, startling Ji-ho in the process.

"GAH-?! What the hell?! You came out of nowhere!"

"You guys are planning on doing something about the fucker that hurt Dan-I and Y/N-ah, right? Have you ever heard of 'German Suplex'? My brother's friends taught me how to do that, isn't this a good chance for me to use my skill?"

Ji-ho sweatdropped. "..why are you suddenly bringing that up?"

"I want to be involved in the plan to ruin that bastard that hurt Dan-I and Y/N-ah, if someone were to tell me it were dangeruous then.. I'll have to teach him a lesson." She side-eyed Ji-ho who deadpanned.

"Why are you looking at me? So it's a threat."

"It'd be hard to change her mind if she's already made her decision." Eunhyung says.

"Somehow I feel like we can make a better plan than before?" Ju-In smiled, "I get it! geez, you're so fearless.. are you really a girl?"

Yeoryeong smacked Ji-ho in the head.

"Ow!"

"You think I'm not scared?! Even if I'm scared, they hurt my precious friends who came home in shock! It's cowardly of me to just sit down and do nothing about it!"

They all stared at her.

"You're right.."

"I want in too." Y/N says, popping out from the corner.

"...but Y/N-ah, you're so injured.." Yeoryeong looked over at her friend in worry, she crushed her into a big hug.

"Are you sure? I mean, look at your eyes, they've been red since earlier. You must've been cryin-"

Y/N smacked Ji-ho in the head.

"Ow!-"

"I said I want in, I was also the reason why Hwang Si-woo got upset and he hurt my friends. I want him to regret doing what he did, and because of him we can't have a normal peaceful day at school!"

"Okay, so we're all in! Do we have a plan?" Yeoryeong looked over at Ju-In who was smirking.

"Of course! Thanks to your help, I've come up with everything to the smallest detail."

They all sat around the table, discussing their plan.

"It's not just Hwang Si-woo, in order to stop these deliquents from messing with people again, I don't want to but we need help from high ranking people." Ju-In says, with a serious look on his face.

"High ranking people?!"

"We better keep this a secret from Dan-I.. she's quite sensitive to these words." Eunhyung sweatdropped but regardless, had a smile on his face.

"Should we have them expelled?" Ji-ho suggested since he is a relative of the school chairman.

"That's a little.. lame Eun Ji-ho, haha!" Ju-In says.

"Ju-In, how do we get help from high ranking people?" Y/N asked, the said boy looked at her.

"I can ask a favor from someone I know, oh and.. Eunhyung, your job is the most important."

___________

The next day went by fast, and Y/N was currently grabbing something from the vending machine.

"L/N Y/N! are you okay? I heard Eunhyung from the four heavenly kings nearly died from a heart attack yesterday and Ham Dan-I nearly died from a car accident! Thank goodness she was just found under the truck!"

Y/N froze.

"..How do you know all that? Wait- under the truck?"

"Huh? The whole school knows!"

'holy shit-?' Y/N instantly ran back to her classroom with chocolate milk in her hand.

"DAN-I!" she called out as she rushed into the classroom, getting everyone's attention.

The class was clearly dumbfounded by the sudden loudness coming from the class's quiet kid.

"Y-Y/N?.." she sweatdropped as Y/N immediately grabbed her shoulders.

"Dan-I! Y-y-you said you were next to the truck! I did hear the lady say you were under it but when I went over to look, you were beside it! how could you lie about something like that?!"

Dan-I averted her gaze elsewhere.

"Dan-I.. you do know that the whole school knows this right?"

The brunette paled. 'Ban Yeoryeong and the four heavenly kings..!!'

"I.. uh! Thank you all for worrying.. I'm fine.."

"She's in so much shock that she can't even speak.." Hye-woo says,

"Poor thing.." Hye-hil pats her back.

"Geez! Those second years went too far this time! Isn't this an attempted murder?"

"Right? How scary."

"I-Im fine! I just scraped my hand!"

"No! It might seem like it's okay, but I heard that there'll be a 'reverse effect'!" Jeongin says.

Seohyeon lightly smacks his head with a notebook. "I think you mean 'after effect'."

A few of their classmates started laughing at Jeongin's mistake.

"Ah! Y/N, we also heard you got injured, that explains all the bandages.."

Y/N nodded, "I guess? It's not that big of a deal though, Dan-I and Eunhyung had it worse-" her phone started vibrating but she ignored it for now.

The teacher eventually showed up and everyone was back in their seats, Dan-I had a uncomfortable look on her face as Ru-da was asking her questions.

'The rumours are so detailed!! I'm ruined!!' Dan-I panicked.

"W-whats wrong Dan-I?!"

"The rumour.. it must've reached class 1 right?"

Ru-da raised a brow. "Most likely..?"

"It definitely has." Y/N turned around to face the two.

"The truth is, I hid something from my friends! I didn't tell them I came out from under the truck.."

"I still can't believe you lied-" Y/N was startled by the teacher suddenly showing up out of nowhere.

"If you three want to keep on talking, then get out."

"Y-yes sir.."

___________

The three were kicked out of class, and Y/N was visibly annoyed.

"What's wrong Y/N?" Ru-da was as curious as ever.

"It's just, my phone keeps vibrating.. I feel like it's those anonymous messages I get all the time but I think that's not the case.."

"Oh, and Dan-I, why are you hiding it as a secret from your friends?"

She sweatdropped. "Well, Eunhyung has bad memories of a car accident, if he were to find out I was in such a dangerous situation, he'd feel burdened. So I lied and underplayed how dangerous it was.."

"He hyperventilated, it wasn't a heart attack." Y/N continued, Dan-I nodded. "Even though he didn't know the extent of the accident.. and with his personality he wouldn't have told others about it."

"Oh.. so you're in a tough spot huh? Since the rumours have spread all over school."

Dan-I nodded.

"They'll be angry at you when they found out you lied to them right?"

Dan-I paled.

"They definitely will."

"R-right?!" Dan-I gripped Y/N's hand which slightly startled her but she managed to remain calm.

"What should I do?! Do you guys have a good idea?!"

"I'm not going to get involved.. Eunhyung and Ju-In are scary when they're mad, sorry Dan-I.." Y/N averted her gaze elsewhere.

"U-uh.. I've been thinking about it but I don't have any good ideas yet." Ru-da sweatdropped.

"Uwaah.. what do I do?! They're really scary when they are angry.."

Ru-da suddenly hugged Dan-I, which made Y/N burst into laughter at Dan-I's reaction of the unexpected action.

all of a sudden, both Y/N and Dan-I's phones were vibrating at the same time.

"Didn't you turn your phone off earlier? It sounds like you got a message.."

"Ah, you're right!-" Dan-I froze at the amount of messages and missed phone calls.

Y/N paled at the amount of missed calls she has and the amount of messages her friends sent.

"W-w-what.." she muttered under her breath.

justsumhoe
Did you know about Ham Dan-I's
real situation? The brats are real mad rn kekeke

boyfriematerial
Were you playing along with
Dan-I's lie? :)

mycutebby
HAHAHA, N/N-ah~

prettyangel
let's talk later, with Dan-I.

favAC
Good luck. I guess.

'W-WHY AM I INCLUDED?! I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!! I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS..'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 846 18
แดนแตƒสธแต‡แต‰ แดณแต’แตˆ แตแตƒสธแต‡แต‰ แถ แตƒแต—แต‰ สทแตƒโฟแต—แต‰แตˆ โฑแต— แต—สฐแตƒแต— สทแตƒสธ, แต‡แต˜แต— หขแต’แตแต‰สฐแต’สท สทแต‰ แตแต‰แต— แตƒโฟแตˆ โฟแต’สท สทแตƒหกแต แต—แต’แตแต‰แต—สฐแต‰สณ. INSO'S LAW ร— FEMALE OC ยฉSUMM3R_R4IN 12th July
4.2K 162 82
ยซ Alright, guys ? What do you think about past life and reincarnations ? ยป Dean was taken aback by Win's word toward his two friends. Who would ask s...
1.1K 22 44
crappy isekai MC's that don't have progress, so, I call them one-shots, despite having an outline and plot that I don't want to write out. "What up...
11.5K 555 25
Isolated her entire life, Always doing her studies, not allowed to hang out with friends, Yeji finally learns the truth about the reason she's alive...