The Perfect Addiction

By badbitchesworldwide

"Who are y-you?" I whisper to him, scared that might he do something bad to me if I tried to move. Sensing th... More

The Perfect Addiction
1• Sunshine
2• Never Enough
*Update*
*Characters*
3• Getting Wasted
4• Have Fun
5• My Savior
6• Who Are You?
*Update*
7• Mine
8• Cherry
9• Lie
10• Saved Again
11• Safe
12• Unforgettable
13• Guardian
14• Impatient
15• Angel
16• Enemies
17• Love
18• kidnapped
19• Found?
20• Double Attack
21• Truth
22• Home
*Update*
23• Reunited
24• Bond
Update!
26• Surprise
27• His
*Update*
28• The Grand Ball
29• Dance With Me
30• Bora Bora
31• Family Dinner
32• Monster
33• Trust
34• Control
35• Beautiful
36• Where is she?
37• Trapped

25• Date

618 7 7
By badbitchesworldwide

Isa's Pov:

I woke up with Liam still holding on to me as if I might disappear again. I turned to see the time was already 10 in the morning. I slowly removed his hand around my waist and made my way to the bathroom. After a much needed relaxing shower, I stepped back inside the room.

I wore some shorts and stole one of Liam's hoodies because fuck they are very comfortable and they smell like him. I went back to Liam's side of the bed and looked at him peaceful sleep.

I removed the hair that was messy on his forehead. Damn when I say this man is fucking a greak-god, I mean it. His pink lips were slightly parted as he slept. To make this worse, this man was shirtless and ohhh fuck me. I could see all his tattoos on his chest, and of course, this man was fit. I drew my hand on a scar, which looked recent.

It was the night I was taken. When I thought I'd lost him forever. I know he wants to ask me about what happened when I was taken, but he hasn't, maybe because he thinks I'm not ready to. And I appreciated that.

I didn't notice when I started crying when I felt a finger gently wiping my tears away, and that's when I saw Liam was awake.

"Good morning, bella." He said with his low rusty voice. I looked away when I saw him look at me, and i wiped my tears away. Too late.

"Why are you crying, amore?" He asked, sitting up on the bed. "Uh, nothing. I just had something in my eye. Don't worry, I'm fine." I said, trying to stop my tears, but they continued falling. "Bella, look at me, please." I couldn't. I couldn't look at him, knowing he almost died because of me.

"Bella, please look at me." His voice sounding as if he was begging me too. I've never heard him sound like that before. I gave in and turned to look at him.

"What's wrong. I can't see you cry. Please tell me what I did wrong." He said, looking worried. "You didn't do anything. I-i was just worried about you. But I'm fine now." I said, sniffing, trying to sound convincing.

"Then tell me why you are crying, Bella." He said, taking my hand in his big ones. "Liam, I thought I lost you. And I-I just left you there. I didn't know what to do." I said more tears falling.

"But you didn't, did you?"

"You don't get it! I thought you were dead. These scars you have right now are because of me. I can't even protect myself and you. You almost died in my arms." I gave in, letting all the tears fall. Liam pulled me into his arms, making me sit on his lap and placed my face in the crock of his neck.

"Amore, I'm still here, and I'm not going anywhere, okay?" I nodded, but that didn't make my tears stop. Instead, I cried more.

He gently pulled up my head and placed both his hands on the side of my face, and wiped the tears that were falling. "Bella, I want you to listen to me, okay? I am not going to let anything happen to you, okay? I am here because you were brave enough to face them alone. I promise to always be there for you, no matter what happens, okay?" I sniffed my nose and looked into his grey eyes. I probably looked bad right now, but I didn't care.

I felt safe around Liam, and him seeing how vulnerable I was with him was a way I showed my trust and love for this man.

Yes, I was in love with him. More than I could possibly imagine.

"I love you so much, Liam." I said to him as I kept on staring at this man. His eyes widen from my sudden confession. "Say that again." He smiled at me.

"I said I love you. Always have." I gently smile at him and saw a big smile appear on his face. He suddenly crashed his lips on mine and kissed me till I couldn't breathe. This kiss wasn't just any normal kiss. He kissed me with so much love, passion, and gentleness.

We pull apart, and he rests his forehead against mine and looks at my eyes. "I love you too, Isabella. I love you so so much." The way my name rolled out of his tongue sounded so fucking hot and cute. My heart started beating so fast I thought I was having a panic attack. What's not to love about this man.

He said he loves me back. He loves me. Right now, at this point in my life, I felt complete. As if he was my missing piece.

He pulled me into another hug and took a long inhale of my hair. "Fuck you smell amazing Bella." He said exhaling. That made me blush, of course.

After a short while of silence, he spoke agian. "Bella?" He sounded scared for some reason. "Yes?"

"What happened to you when you were taken?" My eyes started filling with tears as I thought back to what happened. He pulled away and looked at me. As if what I'd say would break him.

"Bella, did anyone touch you?" He asked, his hand rolled into a fist, but his eyes held love, and worry. "N-nothing happened to me. They were told not to touch me." I looked down. Feeling embarrassed.

"They'd just call me names and inject me with something that made me pass out. But they didn't touch me. Well, not yet." My tears fell again.

"What do you mean 'not yet' ?" He sounded more mad now.

"Umh. They told of how I was going to be used and fucked by the man who was going to purchase me. They told me how useless I was and that I should do everything I was being told or else I'd be killed after the fuck me." Now my eyes didn't stop crying. As if it were a waterfall.

Liam then pulled me into a hug and hugged me. He hugged me until I felt better. "I will make sure they pay. I will kill everyone who was involved in your kidnapping." His voice was now unrecognizable. This wasn't my Liam. But the Italian Devil talking, which scared the shit out of me.

But I knew he wouldn't hurt me. I trusted him enough to be around him. If I wanted to have a future with him. I had to learn him. All his good and bad.

We cuddled for a bit, then got up and decided to have breakfast. Today, I wanted to make him breakfast. So he got up and headed for the shower while I made my way down to the kitchen.

I was greeted by both of the helpers about to make breakfast when I told them to go take care of something else. I started frying eggs, bacon. I toasted some bread and made some pancakes. Then, lastly, I made some freshly squeezed orange. I placed all the dishes on the table in the dining room. That's when Laim walked in his day to day suit. He always looks handsome every time.

"Someone is enjoying the view, huh?" He smirked when he saw me staring. "Uhm, what? No, no." He laughed at me then took at sit next to me.

"This looks all wonderful. You made this, Bella?" He looked surprised when I nodded in response. "He smiled and thanked me. We both ate our food and talked a bit. He excused himself after breakfast, saying he had a meeting. I took this as an opportunity to look around the place.

I still can't believe how amazing this place is. After an hour of looking around, I made my way to the library and looked through some books. When I say this place had everything. Literally, it does. And yes, they had a freaking library in the house.

I decided to look through it when I found the book I always wanted to read. Since these books were in 3 books. I only read the first book. Now I can read them all.

After. This book is in movies now, but I still want to read the books. I just love Hardin and Tessa so much.

I spent about 2 hours reading in the library when I got bored and decided to go see what Liam was up to. I took both books to finish off when I had time. I knocked on the door and let myself in. Liam was on a phone call when he saw me enter he told the person that they would talk later.

"You know you didn't have to end the call." I said, making my way to him and kissing his lips, which he kissed me back, deepening the kiss when we both pulled away. "I had too. My queen walked inside, so I had to give my full attention to her." He said knowingly how his words always affected me.

Fucking bastard.

I rolled my eyes and walked towards the couch and laid on it. Liam's eyes still on me. "Loving the view of my ass?" Repeating the same question he'd ask. I smirked at him. He smirked back and ran his hand through his hair as he licked his lips. "You know how hard you make me Bella." He smirked. Fuck.

Suddenly all the confidence I had disappeared. I covered myself with a pillow that was on the couch, hiding from Liam. No doubt making my cheeks pink. I heard me stand as he made his way to me and felt me looking at me. I lowered the pillow enough for me to see him. When he smiled and started tickling me. I said laughed and tried to push him away but he was stronger than me.

"Liam, let me go you bully!" I laughed and laughed but he didn't stop.

"So I'm the bully huh?" He said smiling and continued tickling me. "Okay, I'm sorry you are not!" He stopped.

"It's so good hearing you laugh like that. I could listen to you all day Bella." He said looking into my eyes.

"Have I told you how much I love hearing you call me Bella." I said looking at him. "Well, I think I love it too." He said. Awhh this guy.

"Get ready, we have a date tonight."

"Well is that you asking me out on a date or you ordering me?" I ask him jokingly looking offended. "I've never asked a person on a date." He confessed.

"Well, now you will. I'm waiting." I sit upwards. "Umh, will you go on a date with me Bella?" He looked like a nervous middle school boy asking a girl out. "Yes, I'd love that." I smiled. He kissed my hand and stood up.

"I'll have a dress sent to the room. Be ready by 7." I looked at the time and saw it was 5:47 already.

Fuck. I got up and grabbed my phone and books rushing for the door. I turn and rush back to Liam and kiss his cheek and rush out, closing the door behind me. Before I left I could hear him laughing. And damn his laugh always made me feel butterflies.

I made my way back to the room, getting ready for tonight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Saved By Madison:)

General Fiction

834K 16.5K 33
Isabella Rose Romano A 13 year old to which love is something very unfamiliar to her. Having grown up in the foster system, it didn't come very often...
17.6K 468 25
After 10 years of not having a glance of his true love ,turns out that she is getting married. The ruthless Don Giovanni D'Angelo know as Death want...
5M 110K 65
Hailey Summers. I knew she was gonna be a problem for me the second my eyes fell on her in the school hall way that day. I didn't know anything abou...
103K 1.2K 25
He walks closer to me, pushing me back against his desk. "I'm going to throw you down and fuck you until you scream my fucking name." His fingers sli...