An Adventure With The Decepti...

By Jesselin_

Y/N goes on fun little adventures with Steeljaw's pack after accidentally stumbling upon one of his comrades... More

Introduction and Information
Characters and Their Holoforms
A Day At The Amusement Park
Apple Picking With The Cons
Hiking And A Picnic
Sleepover/Karaoke Night
Shopping At The Mall
The One Chip Challenge
Ice Skating
Baking With The Cons
If The Bots/Cons Had Discord
The Cons In An Escape Room
Building a Gingerbread House
Christmas Special๐ŸŽ„(Part 1)
Christmas Special๐ŸŽ„(Part 2)
Happy New Year!
Snow Day
When Everyone Plays 21 Questions
Valentines Day Special ๐Ÿ’–
The Dangers of Playing Uno
A/N

Teaching The Cons How To Cook

187 5 0
By Jesselin_

It's been a while since you've been with the cons and you've been helping them with minor things here and there. Such as introducing them to human food and bringing them to a pet store so they learned what us humans keep as pets. And the ladder was NOT a good idea. Needless to say you're never bringing a wolfcon to places that involve animal. Steeljaw's wolf instincts kicked in and he wanted to eat all the smaller animals.

So yeah here you were today coming home from college and getting ready to meet up with the cons. Since you've met them they've all been using their holoforms a lot more to blend in with the humans so no one would suspect anything. The lesson for today was teaching them all how to cook their own meals. You were gonna teach them how to make something simple.

You were gonna teach them how to make steak. 

~Time skip to 30 mins later~

"Alright is everyone here?" You asked. 

You counted them one by one and notice that everyone was already here.

... Except Steeljaw. That fragger is probably eating all my beef jerky again. Even in his holoform his wolf instincts kick in and he steals all the meat hiding in my kitchen. Ever since he had beef jerky for the first time since he asked what I was having it's become his favorite snack (and possibly all time favorite food)

I walked to my kitchen to see him already there. And, as suspected. He had the jerky in his mouth. I rolled my eyes then shouted at him to get his attention.

"STEELJAW! WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT EATING ALL MY BEEF JERKY!!"

He jumped up and got startled as he looked at me with all the bags in his hands and some jerky in his mouth as well. I swear to Primus that wolf looked like a lost puppy and tried to act all innocent as if he didn't do anything wrong.

"Ahaha... hey, Y/N. Good to see you." He said as he still had the jerky in his mouth. I snatched the remaining bags from his hands and placed them on top of the counter. "Will you stop eating everything that involves meat for once?! Those were MY snacks. Not yours wolfcon." I scolded him

"So uh, what are we here for?" Clampdown asks nervously.

"You my friends are going to be learning to cook your own food today. Whether you like it or not. It's time I teach you how." They all looked at me confused. As expected. I grabbed my things from the grocery bag and set them all on the table.

"We're gonna be making steak today. It's pretty simple so none of you should have any issues. I'm tired of buying outside food for you all and having my wallet drained so we're gonna be chefs for the day." I said. Somehow I felt like I was going to regret having them cook in my kitchen. I hope my house is still in one piece after all this...

I gave them all their own separate pan and other cooking utensils needed so they were prepared. I made them all wear chef hats too just for the fun of it. 

"Do we really need to be wearing these ridiculous white hats? Thunderhoof said. I rolled my eyes. "Yes. Now shut up and pay attention cause i'm only going to be demonstrating this once. I then got my stuff ready and set them on the stove. "Alright so is everyone ready now?" I asked and they all looked at each other then nodded.

I then started explaining the first step. "So first grab the raw steak out of the package and start seasoning it. I bought salt and pepper so that's what we're gonna use." I grabbed the salt first then started seasoning my steak until it was well seasoned. 

I then passed them to Fracture who grabbed the salt and let his minicons season the steak for him so they could join in on the fun. They didn't seem too bad and they did it pretty well. Next up was Thunderhoof who looked at it suspiciously then seasoned his steak as well. Underbite put a little too much and Clampdown being Clampdown accidentally opened the top part of the tiny bottle trying to figure out how to use it and it landed on Thunderhoof as it flung into the air. 

"CLAMPDOWN YOU LITTLE FRAGGER-" He shouted and was ready to punch him.

"Hey hey! No fighting calm down! It was a simple mistake" I said.

"Yeah well he should've been more careful." I facepalmed. This was gonna be a lot harder than I thought..

After Steeljaw was done seasoning his steak I moved onto the next step. "Okay so now that all your steaks are seasoned on both sides we're gonna gently place it onto the pan and let it sizzle for a bit before drizzling some oil on it. You're gonna leave your steak there until they start to turn brown. When one side starts to turn brown you flip it to the other side and do the same thing. Understand?" I explained to them. This process should take about 5-6 mins total if they do it right

~Another time skip~

I decided to give them the benefit of the doubt and leave them for a bit while I went to use the bathroom really quick. They actually seemed pretty decent so far so I could only hope they do the rest of the steps right.

When I came back I heard a bit of screaming and arguing. I quickly rushed back to the kitchen and noticed there was a small fire in there. I grabbed the fire extinguisher and put it out before it got worse. I then looked at all of them and crossed my arms, clearly annoyed with them.

"I'm gone for no later than 10 minutes and you all caused a fire." I said. They all pointed to the culprit.

"Ehehehe... my bad. I'm sorry it won't happen again!" Should've known it was Clampdown once again. Always being the clumsy one of the group. I sighed. "Ugh it's fine. Just.. make sure not to set the heat too high this time." Maybe this was a bad idea after all. But I didn't wanna give up yet. We were almost done. 

The next step was to start adding the pepper seasoning while the steak still cooks for a bit then add the butter so it's nice and tender. As always, Fracture did it with no problems with the help of Airazor and Divebomb. So did the rest of the group. Surprisingly no issues here. 

The last step was to let it cook for about 2 more minutes so the sides are brown enough. I'm not sure how they'll like their steaks since it's their first time but i'm going 4 minutes for medium rare. I demonstrated for them then let them do their own thing.

I insisted on helping Clampdown this time so he wouldn't cause anymore fires. His holoform made him look like a 12 year old boy so naturally he would make a lot of mistakes. I did my best to help and I spent another 5 mins helping the other cons with whatever they needed until everything was fine.

After a few more mins all the steaks were pretty much done so I grabbed some plates and set everything on the table. Everyone was quite proud of their results. 

"We get to eat them now?" Steeljaw asks proudly. 

I smiled. "Yes. And you all did a good job. I hope you had fun learning."

They all nodded and said in unison. "Thank you Y/N."

The results

Steeljaw

Fracture

Thunderhoof

Clampdown

Underbite

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This kinda sucks for a first chapter but nevertheless I hope you all like it! I hope I didn't make anyone too OOC here. It's especially difficult to write about Fracture.

Also writing Clampdown is fun. He's so stupid and clumsy it's easy to write dialogues for him since he reminds me of Starscream. They're both idiots and highly annoying but ya gotta love them.  😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.6K 4.4K 61
"Bredda yuh deaf say mi and yuh done" I said as I walked out of the bathroom "We nuh left until mi say suh" He said following behind me "Who author...
608K 99.3K 70
(ูŠุง ุฅูŠู‡ุง ุงู„ู†ุงุณ ุฃุชู‚ูˆ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุจุงู„ู†ุณุงุก ุงูˆุตูŠูƒู… ุจุงู„ู†ุณุงุก ุฎูŠุฑุงู‹) ู„ู… ูŠุณุชูˆุตูˆุง ุจู†ุง ุฎูŠุฑุงู‹ ูŠุง ุฑุณูˆู„ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ู„ู‚ุฏ ูƒุณุฑูˆ ุงู„ู‚ูˆุงุฑูŠุฑ ูˆุงู„ุงูุฆุฏุฉ
22.9K 1.4K 31
The story is about a very prominent Rajput family in Rajasthan, well-known in their village, and they have a large business empire of the jewelry and...
48.1K 1K 23
Isang groupo Ng kalalakihan na tagapag mana Ng ari-arian Ng mga magulang nito at groupo Ng kababaihan na anak Ng mayayamang political at may Isang da...