Vixen|| Urban

By Aim2her

XXX More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
๐…๐ข๐ง๐š๐ฅ๐ž
๐Œ๐š๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ฒ
One
Two
Gather around...
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Quickly

XLI

4.6K 204 222
By Aim2her

Omniscient

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭

𝗔𝗧𝗟, 𝗚𝗔

————————ᥫ᭡ᥫ᭡ᥫ᭡

"My sweet face!" Yuri yelled out making Yara turn around. "Yes!" She responded walking over to her mother.

"What you doing Sweetface?" Yuri smiled down at her daughter. "Nothing" Yara smiled.

A year later Yuri & Yasir had a healthy one year old with one on the way, Yara was a healthy girl she had an expanded vocabulary she was very advance.

Plus she was a split image of her father but had an attitude like her mother.

"I just love you" Yuri smiled picking her daughter. "Love you" Yara responded

The two walked inside of the Atlanta home that was in Yasir's name, they were proud residents of Houston but they'd come visit Atlanta from time to time this trip was for an announcement supposedly.

"Ask daddy is he ready to go now!" Yuri spoke was they watched Yasir put jewelry around his neck. "Ready?" Yara looked at her dad.

"Yeah I'm ready" He chuckled walking over, Yuri looked at his ears noticing they were a tad bit irritated. "Take them out while we drive so yo' ears can stop being so irritated" She spoke

"Man these hoes hurt like a bitch today" He chuckled. "It look like it papa take them off"

A year later the two were still going strong, Yasir was out of the streets he wasn't employed as of now because he had more than enough money to sit on he just wanted to put his daughter first at the moment; yuri was the owner of a salon in Houston which was more than successful.

"Pretty get in your car seat right" yuri looked at her daughter as she held the door open to their family Benz.  "All done" Yara spoke once her seatbelt was buckled

"Good job" Yuri smiled before shutting the door getting into the passenger seat.

"Sweetbabyyyyy I love youuuu!" Yuri smiled looking back at Yara making her laugh. "Love youu" Yara smiled

Yuri always showed her daughter her love, yuri had unconditional love for her daughter & it showed the young woman would do anything for her daughter and it was obvious she'd put anything & anybody after her daughter she felt like her daughter came first.

"You're my favorite person pretty" Yuri smiled. "You too"

Yuri sat back in the seat rubbing yasir's ear gently as he drove down the Atlanta streets, honestly Yuri didn't know her & Yasir were going to make it this far in their relationship but she was happy that they did honestly she was more happy than she had been the past few years

"What you think we having?" Yasir looked up at yuri. "Probably a boy in carrying low"

-Thirty Minutes Later- Music played loudly as the couple walked into a restaurant that had their family inside along with a few friends & others.

Said I know that things just ain't been right
Forever's such a very long time
We never even had a fight
Don't let no one change your mind
'Cause they don't know how much I care
They don't know the things we share unless they're here, babe

"Oh gosh BK I ain't seen you in forever, how have you been?" yuri questioned looking at the gentlemen. "I been good yuri, I see you got yo' life on track I'm proud of you" He smiled

"Thank you"

Yuri's eyes scanned the room seeing her father standing besides Olivia making her roll her eyes, a year later the two were still going strong which yuri was not fond of at all she never came to terms with it.

Yasir's eyes scanned the room looking at everyone as he heart began to speed up, he felt every bone in his body become more than nervous as he held Yara's hand.

"Hi mommy!" Yuri smiled looking at her mother. "Hey baby, you look so pretty" Ashanti smiled

Yuri stepped back admiring her mother, a year later Ashanti was retired & married with a seventh month old baby; months after the divorce finally settled Ashanti decided to get into the dating scene and got remarried which she was very happy about.

"Hi Curtis" Yuri waved at her mother's husband. "Hey Yuri, you doing alright?" The gentleman questioned.

"Yes"

"Hey princess" Darius spoke. "Wassup" Yuri simply nodded; Yuri never fully forgave her dad for what he did she was cordial with him but she was going to forever be mad at him.

"Hey yuri" Liv spoke.

Yuri sent a head nod before walking back over  To Yasir, Yuri never accepted Olivia's apology and honestly didn't see herself accepting it because she felt as if she was very trifling for the things she did.

"What we here for?" Yuri questioned, Yasir shrugged. "Man ion' know yo' dad wanted everybody here" He responded

"I got an announcement to make..." Darius spoke as a familiar started to play .

See, first of all
I know these so-called players wouldn't tell you this
But I'ma be real and say what's on my heart
Let's take this chance and make this love feel relevant
Didn't you know I loved you from the start, yeah

yuri face immediately scrunched her up before laughing. "I know he ain't about to propose to this bitch..." She mumbled.

"You know I can say a lot about life right now but I don't even know where to begin- I'll let Yasir speak for me" Darius spoke.

Yuri looked around confused as Yasir grabbed her hand guiding her to the front, he let go of her hand before grabbing the mic.

Meet me at the altar in your white dress
We ain't gettin' no younger, we might as well do it (we ain't gettin' no younger, girl)
Been feelin' you all the while, girl, I must confess (feelin' you all the while)
Girl, let's just get married
I just wanna get married

"Stop playing with me...." Yuri spoke as Yasir stepped infront of her making the crowd laugh. "Stop for real don't play with me" She drowned feeling different emotions hit her.

"Yuri... I love you mama you the love of my life the only person I wanna experience life with from day one I knew you was somebody I wanted to keep in my life I watched you bloom into a butterfly and become the person you are today , you gave me more to be happy about in life than I ever could you gave me my first daughter and I always will thank you for being the best mother you can be to her- you perfect to me you the only person I ever loved in my life I owe you the world mama and I wanna give you this- I know you overwhelmed with this but yuri I see me being in this for life with you so- Yuri will you marry me?" Yasir expressed getting on one knee.

Yuri placed a hand over her heart as tears ran down her face, she wrapped her arms around Yasir hugging him tightly. "Noo- Yasir this isn't real" She cried

"Mama did you just say no?" Yasir chuckled a bit. "No- I mean yes- Yes Yasir I'll marry you" She responded.

Yasir chuckled sliding the pink ring he had gotten her for Yara off her finger replacing it with the engagement ring sliding the pink ring on another finger.

"Yasir - dude I can't believe this..." She cried. "I love you"

"I love you too"

Yuri looked around at the cameras as she attempted to get herself together, the young woman walked over to her mom hugging her tightly.

"Mommm I'm engaged!" She cried, Ashanti nodded. "Yes baby, I'm so happy for you" Ashanti smiled.

"I'm so happy- I can't"

Yuri's eyes glanced the room eyeing Olivia who rubbed a hand over her belly, her eye's glanced down to Olivia's ring finger seeing a diamond rock.

"Don't piss me off..." She mumbled

As yuri started speaking to everyone Darius took the time to pull Yasir to the side. "You know what I'm bout to say ain't it?" Darius questioned

"Nawl, let me know some" Yasir shrugged

"I gave you a year off with this shit but you finna get back in the game you know it's only one way out and you ain't getting out until yo' time up" Darius spoke

Yasir threw his head back not feeling threatened. "That's how you wan' play it son?" He chuckled letting his thick Louisiana accent fall. "I ain't playing it no way, you know how this shit go Yasir"

"Ight bet, we can play it yo' way that's cool but I bet I ain't gone be the one Yuri gone be missing" Yasir shrugged before walking away.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

THEY'RE ENGAGED... THOUGHTS?

Ashanti remarried & Olivia's engaged, opinions ?

Darius want war, opinions ?

THE END...

May or may not be a sequel, IGHT BYE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 64.2K 58
"๐šƒ๐š˜ ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š’๐šœ ๐š๐š˜ ๐šœ๐šŽ๐š ๐šŠ ๐š™๐š›๐š’๐šœ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š•๐š’๐šฃ๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š ๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š™๐š›๐š’๐šœ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ๐š› ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐šŠ๐š•...
159K 2.9K 24
Just read
550K 16.8K 48
๐†๐ž๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š ๐›๐š๐  ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ง๐จ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐๐ข๐œ๐ค ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ก ๐š๐ง๐ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฎ๐ฉ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ฅ๏ฟฝ...