𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥 | 𝐝...

By naiithewriterr

Widening the door I seen him holding another bag, with flowers in his hand and a blunt behind his ear "really... More

introduction.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.

10.

1.5K 64 5
By naiithewriterr

Blinking my eyes open it took my body a minute to realise where I was at, looking around I noticed I was in a bedroom and I only could only guess it was the guest room.

Taking the duvet off my body I was more than ready to take my ass home I been up in here for too long having me feel like I was overstepping a bit.

I peeped a bag on the bottom of the bed opening it up, it had a couple essentials like a toothbrush, toothpaste etc picking it up I walked into the bathroom ready to freshen up.

After doing all of that I made sure I left the bathroom the exactly how I found it and made the bed even though the sheets are gonna get changed I just didn't wanna leave that impression of being lazy or something.

Opening the bedroom door I was ready to creep out and get my ass home but Ion like how I felt like a side bitch or a sneaky link so I fixed myself up and went downstairs.

Once I got downstairs I walked towards the noise of the TV coming from his kitchen/ living room area ready to say goodbye to Kairi I got stopped by another girl standing his kitchen.

And this was the moment where I really felt like a side bitch cause who the fuck is this? And why am I still here? Swiftly turning on my feet since they still haven't noticed my presence I thought I was gonna make it in time before I heard my name being called.

"Brookyln?" I still didn't even turn around I just kept walking cause who the fuck is Brooklyn? It sho'll ain't me and I wanna know why he calling after me like please don't let me interrupt you.

Just like that I was out of his house, thankfully I didn't come with much but my purse so I wouldn't need to go back to his crib for anything, I kept my head in my phone as I headed towards the gates at the end of the road.

I looked for any nearby Ubers I'll just walk as far as I can until this app can pick up my damn location, I took my headphones out and turned my volume all the way up so I can distracted and not be mad at the fact I gotta walk for so long.

I don't like when I say Imma do something and I don't end up doing it cause I absolutely hate when people be pulling that shit so Imma definitely still do Kairi's little party since a lil girl she'n deserve that for real.

On way to wherever my music paused and the sound of my ringtone began to play huffing I took out my phone and seen that same unknown number on my screen, mugging the fuck outta my face I ended the call making my music peacefully resume.

Not even a minute later my phone was constantly pinging with texts.

unknown number
fuck you not answering for?

unknown number
ya ass mad at the wrong thing onb

How I'm mad at the wrong thing? I ain't even mad cause he's single so he can do whatever he wants is just that you can't wait for me to get out the crib?

iMessage

unknown number
jumping to conclusions and shit

me
i'm jumping to conclusions cause i left?

unknown number
you really think imma fuck or do some with another girl
while you n daughter in my crib

unknown number
shit is crazy😂

me
just make sure you get everything done
for your daughter's bday.
-

I left the conversation at that after he sent '??' like he can't read plain English swiping off the app I went back on my uber application to see if any available cause I'm tired of walking I just wanna be under my cold sheets in my apartment.

Seeing that there was one ten minutes away from my location I paid for the uber then turned down my music cause the thought of me being a woman alone in the middle of nowhere randomly kicked in.

I waited on the side of the road like some weirdo and watched as my uber drove towards my location.

As soon as I get back Imma shower, eat and whatever else then Imma start to get everything together for Kairi's birthday party I'm also gonna see if Davo is free so he can drive me around and help carry some stuff my weak ass arms can't handle.

Which just reminds me I need to go to a car dealership since I been had my driving license I just haven't been bothered to go get a car since my mom's friend used to let me drive her car whenever she didn't need it for the week.

But since I ain't got that option down here Ion wanna keep bothering people to become my personal chauffeur when I got my license.

My uber finally made it to my location with the car parking up in front of me I usually check the license plate cause Ion wanna get in no random ass car but due to my laziness I'm somewhat willing to take that risk.

A dumb ass mistake but yolo.
Thankfully he didn't ask me anything to try spark up some small talk he stayed committed to his job.
––

"You want me to pull up right now?" Davo asked through a crowd of loud noise in the background.

"If you could that'll be great" I sighed.

"You good?" The background noise became much more distant his voice becoming more clear.

"I'm good" I partially lied it was more of a neutral feeling.

"No you not. Tell me what happened" the sound of his car door opening and closing filled the silence as I thought of whether my ass was really jumping to conclusions cause homegirl really could've been anyone.

But from how she was looking at him no girl no was dumb enough to think she was related to him.

"I can tell you when you get here?" I asked thinking he was gonna forget by the time he pulls up to my apartment.

"Aight you want anything from the store?"

"No I'm good, thank you though" I let out a light chuckle before I ended the call and got up to distract myself cause Ion know why my brain just can't seem to let it go.

I know I find him to be attractive but I don't like him enough for me to be so stuck on it, unless my body knows something I don't it better fix up real quick.
––

davo
come open the door

Seeing my screen light up with a notification I quickly glanced over the message before I got up, unlocking the door I pulled it open and seen Davo standing in front of me with a black Nike tech on and some black forces.

"What's good witchu?" He stepped inside and gave me a side hug then moved to the side to close the door behind him.

"I'm good a lil tired though" I shrugged.

"Mm" he hummed "I gotta take my sneakers off?" As he looked down at my white ankle socks.

"No you can keep them on" he nodded his head so I turned around to walk towards my kitchen island table to finish eating my fruits.

"Aight so tell me" he leaned on the kitchen counter and crossed his arms as I made myself comfortable.

"It's kinda long but me and this guy kinda been hitting it off? Ion really know for real but he tells me that he wants to pursue me and take me out on dates. But then I see him in the club getting a dance from another girl".

"Hm" Davo hummed to let me know he was listening.

"So I ignore him for a week or some, he explained himself in other words told me eyes were bugging the fuck out, then he ends up telling me everything that I wanted to hear" I scoffed I hate how he's so good with his words.

Once a nigga learns that skill on everything they become unstoppable.

"I wasn't really mad cause he's single so he can do whatever he wants but don't tell me one thing and do the other".

"That's a fact" Davo agreed.

"Anyways I ended up going to his place yesterday cause he wanted me to help plan something with him, I stayed the night and woke up to see a girl in his kitchen".

"Nah he's a bum ass nigga for that" Davo now scoffed as he fixed his posture "he ain't tell you who the female was?"

"Nope, it's cool though like I said he's single so I'm over it" I got up off the chair ready to take my empty bowl to the sink.

"No you not but it's cool though. You like him and shit so you better tell the nigga or he gon doing the same shit".

"He knows though" I softly sighed. Why do things gotta be so complicated all the time.

"Nah some niggas don't like when they be putting more work in than the female" he shrugged "who's this nigga anyway?"

"Dave East" the room went silent before he let out a laugh, turning around with my eyebrows furrowed I stayed at him as he tried to catch his breath.

"Yo you not lying?" His laughter calmed down once he seen that I was being for real cause I ain't got nothing to lie about "nah you a pretty female I seen how you done that" he nodded as if he was impressed.

"Can you be serious?"

"You right lemme stop" he wiped the smile off his face finally collecting himself "so you gon text the nigga or what?"

"And say what Davo?"

"Tell the nigga to pull up or go back over to his crib" he suggested.

"Okay.." I picked up my phone and went back onto our chat.

me
you free later?

"Lemme go put my shoes on then we can go" he nodded his head so I walked off to go get my black crocs from my bedroom since I wearing some chill today I might as well just put on my crocs to complete the fit.

As I closed my bedroom door my phone pinged with a notification and then another, I told myself that I wasn't gonna respond until I got in his car, but he lucky I'm not making him wait longer.

"Where you find Dave East at?" Davo asked as we walked out of my apartment complex.

"It's kinda weird cause he bumped into me the day I met you and cracked the fuck outta my phone, Des told me to about some tattoo shop opening up and to go apply for a position so I did. He was also my interviewer as the shop belongs to him and his friend".

"Nah that's a good ass bedtime story to tell your children" he chuckled.

"No it's not" at this point time it's fuck him, I know if I told anyone else this story they'll tell me to suck it up and date him cause it's Dave East.

Thankfully for me I don't be dating people because of their status and money I gotta know how that heart is before I do anything, and this is why girls stay in relationships that be toxic.

I'm sorry y'all but Brooklyn cannot do it.

iMessage

unknown number
i'm busy til 9

unknown number
what's up tho

me
i wanna talk about us

unknown number
you still stuck on that

me
yes. you keep playing with me East

unknown number
i ain't got time to talk about this right now

unknown number
send me your address imma pull up later then
we can talk about it, smoke and fuck it out

me
nigga i will strangle you through this phone

me
^ my address

unknown number
aigh imma see you
-

Liking his message I came off the chat and looked through Davo's tinted windows.

"Everything cool?"

"Yeah" I mumbled ready to move on from that topic, let's see how shit goes when he pulls up.

unedited

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.3K 2.4K 43
"You know that I care about you." He says, taking my hand. Walking through the door, I was pulled along beside him. Standing up tall and straight, in...
1.1M 64.3K 34
"Mama, I can't just leave Abir." I admitted, telling her exactly why I couldn't do this. Not only would she be snatching me away from my family and...
339K 11.2K 52
#1 𝙠𝙖𝙮𝙛𝙡𝙤𝙘𝙠 𝙛𝙖𝙣 𝙛𝙞𝙘 - .. "Heard you gang" I replied and Kay had same the reaction as Camrin when I called his lil annoying ass gang. "A...
1.4K 124 11
"B me know me do you wrong but you a dash me weh fi dah dutty boy" he said as he glared at me with anger Him f-ing outada doe "Doh call me B cause I...