The Billionaire's Sweet Troub...

By sweetdreamer33

After a hot-headed playboy billionaire stands her up for a career-making interview, blogger Sweet vows to rui... More

Season List for The Billionaire's Sweet Trouble
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
Epilogue

65

9.3K 296 22
By sweetdreamer33

Sebastian

Earlier in the plane's bedroom, I lost control of myself. I missed Sweet so badly. I had been dying to kiss her and make love with her. Now, I'm rock hard and aching.

I had to be patient and start right to make this trip the best experience she'd ever had. I'm taking her on the ultimate Parisian getaway and sweeping her off her feet.

First comes Breakfast.

"Wow, this is the most gorgeous charcuterie board breakfast that I've ever laid eyes on." Sweet's eyes grew enormous with excitement.

A charcuterie board sat in front of us. A scrumptious spread of artisanal cheeses, fresh fruits, and gourmet meats, all delicately arranged on a wooden board.

"Try this," I put a piece of creamy brie on her mouth.

"It tastes like heaven," she licked her lower lip, making me freeze for a moment and stare at her mouth.

We sat side by side having breakfast. I focused my attention on her instead of the food. I couldn't keep my eyes off her. She looked so fresh and lovely in her yellow summer dress. Her silky and shiny hair cascading beautifully over her shoulders. She wore light makeup with only a trace of her lip gloss left after we kissed earlier. Her effortless beauty had the power to light up my world. Merely being with her filled me with pure happiness.

I wanted to tell her about Mom wanting to meet her, but I saved it later. It was better to engage in interesting conversations and enjoy our meal amidst the clouds.

We started talking about music. We both love Adele, Coldplay and Bruno Mars. Talking about their songs with her was enjoyable.

After we finished our breakfast, we listened to Adele's songs. When Rolling in the Deep played, we both sang together.

"You can sing very well," I said to her. "Have you considered being a singer?"

"Hmm, I used to dream about it when I was young. I used to compose songs too. But now that I'm doing well in blogging, I gave up on that dream."

"I believe you can still pursue that dream. Pretty sure you'll be an exceptional singer, since you also compose songs."

"Well, I'm not closing the door, though. Let's see what the future holds," she shrugged her shoulders, "you sing very well too, you know."

I chuckled aloud.

"I practiced in the bathroom after I got humiliated for singing out of tune on stage during grade school. Remember that video that grandma Pia showed you? That's the one."

"Yeah, I remember," she laughed.

"You're laughing at me." I pretended to have a sad face, and she laughed aloud.

The sound of her laughter was like music in my ears. I enjoyed making her laugh, so I was telling her dad jokes.

"Why do celebrities keep cool?" I asked her.

"Oh no," she shook her head, "I know the answer to that one. They have many fans."

My lips twisted, and she roared into laughter.

The rest of the day was fun. It was fascinating to learn new things about her, like her other favorite singers, from the 80s hits. Bryan Adams, Phil Collins, Whitney Houston, and especially her top fave, Angela Bofill.

It totally captivated me when Sweet sang Bofill's song, Tonight I Give In. It was the first time I heard her really sing. Her voice was so beautiful, so pure and full of emotion, that it felt like it was piercing straight through my heart. Every lyric and melody made me feel a whole range of emotions all at once. It touched my heart and soul that no one else did.

Sweet

"Do you like it?"

"Wow! I love it so much." He leaned forward and gave me a peak on my lips, "your voice is so beautiful. I have no words to describe it. It completely mesmerized me."

"Aww, thank you." I said.

"You'll be a sensational singing star if you pursue it. I have connections. I can help you." He offered, but I shook my head.

"Thank you, but no. I'll stick to blogging."

He gives me another kiss. This time, his lips lingered.

"I want you so bad." His face was so close, as he stared into my eyes, waiting for my response.

"Yes." I held his face, my thumb caressing his jawline.

He kissed my palm, then we stood up together and went to the bedroom.

The moment the door closed, everything happened so fast behind the door. He was wild for me as I was for him. Our clothes were flying everywhere, scattered on the floor, as we kissed each other hungrily.

He lifted me up and put me on the bed. My eyes traveled to his naked form, watching earnestly. Every inch of him was beautiful. His chiseled Greek god face and his lean, muscled body. His skin was flushing red, feverish as I was. His thick cock was hard, pointing in front of him.

He got a packet of condoms from a drawer and threw the aluminum foil packs at the side of the bed. Then he joined me on the bed and positioned himself on top of me. He began kissing my lips again, more aggressively this time. His mouth transferred to my breast, making me whimper with pleasure as he suckled and licked my sensitive nipple, then did the same to its twin.

His lips trailed a path down to my stomach until he reached near my center. He went down on the floor, kneeling as he spread my knees. His head was between my legs as he surveyed the evidence of my arousal.

"You're so wet," He said, then captured my center with his mouth full on. His tongue licked my slit. I bit my lower lip to prevent myself from moaning aloud.

"Oh God, Sebastian."

"Yes, baby."

"I think I'm gonna cry. That feels so good."

He chuckled, then continued licking my juices, and eating my pussy hungrily, like he did to my mouth earlier. Then his tongue focused on my clit, flicking, rolling and teasing.

"Aaahhhh. I'm so close."

He stood up and sat on the bed. He pulled my hand, helping me to stand up.

"Ride me." He put on a condom, then leaned his back against the headboard.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, baby. Come here. I want you to be in total control."

I straddled on top of him. He held my hips as I lowered myself slowly, inviting his thick cock to stretch me until I took him all in.

I shivered at the intensity of my pleasure.

"That is so fucking good." He said, then kissed me passionately as I rode him. "Uuuhhh, just like that. Keep going."

I arched my body towards him as each thrust drove him deeper and deeper inside me. His hands gripped my hips, encouraging me to go faster and harder.

"Oh, yes! Yes...yes...ah...ah..."

We moaned, panted and cried with delight, until together we soared high and reached the peak of our pleasure.

***

We arrived in Paris, commonly known as the City of Love. Now I know why it was a perfect romantic escape for couples. From the iconic Eiffel Tower to the charming streets of Montmartre, every corner of the city was breathtaking.

Our tour began by visiting the Eiffel Tower. Hand in hand, we reached the top of the Eiffel Tower and were greeted with the breathtaking panoramic view of the entire city. My eyes sparkled with delight. It felt so magical standing there at the top, with Sebastian kissing and hugging me.

It would have been wonderful if Sebastian and I were truly in love. But it seemed like our situation was only one-sided.

Yes, I couldn't deny it anymore. I love Sebastian. I didn't know when it started, but I truly love him with all my heart. I wished he'd learn to love me back, as much as my feelings for him.

For one and a half days, we roamed around the city, visiting the Louvre Museum and other tourist destinations. We also had a cruise along the Seine River. Our Paris trip wouldn't be complete without enjoying the best French food. And when we were in the hotel, we'd make love.

I believed this Parisian getaway brought us even closer. The laughter we shared and the unforgettable memories we created in the city would remain embedded in our hearts.

***

Before we were due to leave Paris that evening, we had a wonderful dinner at the city's finest French restaurant. The ambience was so romantic: candlelight dinner, roses and an orchestra playing in the background.

During dinner, we talked about the places we visited, especially the Louvre Museum, housing thousands of works of art.

"The museum is a treasure trove for art lovers." He said, then took a sip of his white wine.

"Your grandpa Kristov must have visited the place too often."

"He did," he let out a tantalizing smile that gave me butterflies in my tummy, "but you know what? Those timeless masterpieces are nothing compared to the most beautiful masterpiece in front of me now."

My forehead furrowed. I turned around as if there was a painting at my back, but there was none.

"I'm talking about you."

"Me?"

He chuckled, "that's supposed to be a compliment."

"Oh, thank you." I blushed.

We talked about things he usually does in his spare time. Gun shooting for one. He trained himself in handling guns. I saw how skillful he was at the shooting range. Another was rock climbing. He was so fast, like a pro. Then he told me, he also did martial arts and boxing.

His statement surprised me.

"Why did you undergo such combat sports? Do you do underground fights?"

He chuckled, "of course not. I do it for self-defense."

"Oh, I see." Now I understand. Being a billionaire and all, he could be a target of kidnapping. I didn't question him more and focused on my food.

After dinner, we went for a walk in a park near the restaurant, hand in hand. We sat on a bench and watched the enormous fountain in front of us.

He pulled me closer to him and laced his fingers to mine.

"The reason I trained in weaponry and combat sports is not just for self-defense, but also to protect the people I care about. I failed to protect someone important to me before, because I don't know how to fight. Even how to pull a trigger."

"Oh, Sebastian. That's terrible." I caressed his arm, comforting him.

He stared at me, then said. "Can I trust you with a secret, Sweet?"

"Of course. I won't tell anyone."

He took a deep breath, then said. "I got kidnapped when I was sixteen."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 3.3K 75
Calvin bent down and settled between my thighs and bent my knees upward. He stroked my ankles, calves and then moved his hands to the insides of my t...
984K 23.6K 42
Limitied Time Only: Binge this series for a chance to win FREE coins until June 2! Read 10+ chapters of this story and win 30 Coins (2000 Winners) Wh...
53.3K 1.4K 42
She had her own apartment, her own job, and her own life. Nothing to drag her down. Everything was perfect. Her abusive parents weren't in the pictur...
760K 17.1K 81
With both of his hands to either side of me, he leaned closer, less than an inch away from my ear. I felt him take a breath and the hairs on the back...