𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍, ʰʷᵃⁿᵍ...

By NANACTZENS

𝐖𝐖𝐖.𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍.𝐂𝐎𝐌 ʟᴇᴛᴛᴇʀs sᴇǫᴜᴇʟ.... ʟᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘧𝘳�... More

𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
ONE, music stars
TWO, home
THREE, young souls
FOUR, just a hoax
FIVE, absolute hell
SIX, coffee splash
SEVEN, seen and needed
EIGHT, best of friends
NINE, for her
TEN, melting
ELEVEN, you can call me moonie
TWELVE, hate you
THIRTEEN, eight sips
FOURTEEN, lee junho
FIFTEEN, sober kiss
SIXTEEN, voicemail
SEVENTEEN, wakey wakey
EIGHTEEN, the promise
NINETEEN, panic attacks
TWENTY, memories
TWENTY ONE, graduation
TWENTY TWO, bathroom mirror
TWENTY THREE, not a fighter
TWENTY FOUR, dont fall in love
TWENTY SIX, home

TWENTY FIVE, fashion god

635 24 8
By NANACTZENS

#% ILLIAD MOON <3 !!!

when i wake up in my own bed the next morning, i have to say i am entirely disappointed. i know i did it to myself, i know i left when i really shouldn't have but, there was no way i could stay in that house any longer.

the talk of the past made my throat feel like it was swelling, like i was allergic to the simple mention of it.

and if i would've stayed, the past would have consumed me entirely. i wouldn't have made it out alive. or maybe i would have. maybe i, illiad moon, makes the worst out of situations that really aren't that bad.

i recognize my faults.

"did you ever bring me my sweets?" penny asks from across the room, her voice is groggy. she just woke up as well. i didn't even know she was awake, usually she's propping right up and jumping around bringing chaos to whatever room she is in. she stayed quiet this time, slowly raising the upper half of her body, and staring at me.

i nod, completely lying to my beloved friend. "yeah, but you didn't wake up when i tried to wake you so i just ate them" i tell her. her eyes squint at me, like she's completely betrayed by my falsified actions.

"bitch," she mumbles, rubbing her eyes before laying back down. penny tosses the blanket over herself and in a matter of seconds, i can hear soft snores come from her.

i'd be more of a bitch if she found out i didn't tell her about the hyunjin kiss or the fact that the sweets never actually existed in the first place. she might just swing on me if i ever tell her the truth.

benny purrs beside me as my hand swipes up and down his sleek dark fur. he rolls onto his back as if he's asking me to pat his sweet little belly. he's the best thing to happen to me. in the entire world.

the door creaks open a few minutes later and a tired looking yeonjun walks through my door. he wears a baggy white t-shirt and a pair of green plaid pajama pants. his hair goes every direction it possibly can and i giggle when he walks in, rubbing his eyes and yawning.

"good morning" i say, sweetly, as i greet the tired boy. his eyes fall onto me and all he does is blink a few times before walking over to my bed.

he falls down onto it, watching it looked a lot like a tree falling in a quiet forest.

it's a minute of him laying there before i realize he's fallen back asleep. "well you guys are just a lively bunch this morning" i mumble, going back to petting my cat.

i lay myself back down, curling in a tight ball so i wont kick yeonjun who's asleep at the bottom of the bed. i pet benny and close my eyes, daydreaming as i lay in bed. im so relaxed i almost fall asleep.

my phone ringing on the other side of the bed wakes me up though. i reach over, ripping it from the cord and looking at the name that's scrolls on the screen. 'felix'

i swipe across the screen and hold the phone up to my ear. "good afternoon my lovely" felix sings into the phone. my smile widens as his voice penetrates my ears. "good afternoon my dear, what's up?" i ask, laying back down.

my eyes fall onto my ceiling as felix begins to talk again.

"well, i'm with the boys right now and we miss you a lot. so, we were wondering if we could stop by and see you?" felix asks, i hear a bit of commotion in the background and can't help but chuckle at their chaos.

"sure, who's with you?" i question him. there's a few 'me's!' in the background before felix answers my question.  "it's seungmin, jeongin, jisung, hyunjin and i" i can feel the color drain from my face when he says hyunjin's name.

it's not that i hate hyunjin anymore, in fact, i don't know how i feel. it's just i left him so suddenly last night and i don't know if he actually wants to see me after i practically ran from his house.

"yeah, sure" i say, letting out a breath when i do. "okay! well we'll be there probably in like half an hour" felix tells me and i nod. "sounds good" i hang up and lay backwards, staring at the ceiling. it's a few minutes of me laying there and contemplating my entire life before i convince myself to get up.

i have to change out of my pjs and make myself at least a little bit presentable. i go through the motions of putting on a little bit of makeup, brushing through my hair and switching into a different outfit.

a large oversized t-shirt that hangs off of one of my shoulders and a pair of leggings to cover my legs. something cute but simple.

when im finished getting ready, both penny and yeonjun are still asleep throughout my room. "guys" i call out to them and they answer with soft hums. "my friends are coming over if you want to meet them" i say and the two wake up, turning to look at me.

"but im comfy" yeonjun says, a big frown falling into his face. i chuckle, "i never said you had to meet them, you can go back to bed if you want to."

"personally, im gonna force myself awake, i wanna see these people" penny says, slowly, removing herself from the futon.

yeonjun looks between the two of us before sighing. "if penny does it and i dont, im going to look rude" he says as he pushes himself up and off of the bed.

"you are rude" penny says. she's going through her suitcase, pulling out pieces of clothing she's going to pair together for a new outfit. one that's not a stained pajama shirt and a pair of shorts that were cut from pajama pants.

"hey, fuck you" yeonjun gives her one look before walking out of the room.

i follow him, turning right instead of left. he goes towards the guest room and i go down the stairs. i have to ask my parents before i bombard them with a whole house of people.

my parents are in the living room, sitting on the couch with harley as he watches cartoons. my father has his laptop open, writing emails as he sits with my mother and brother.

"hey guys, the boys are all coming over to hang out for a bit, is that okay?" i look between the two of them.

"sure" they both smile at me before going back to watching the show with harley. "thank you!" i say before walking into the kitchen.

i grab out a bowl of fruit and a cup of yogurt. i eat the cup in a few bites, shoving small pieces of cut up fruit in my mouth when i am finished. i hear the commotion of penny and yeonjun leaving the rooms upstairs and coming down. i can't exactly hear what they're saying but i can tell they're arguing.

"there's no way you're wearing that right now" penny says as the two of them close in on me in the kitchen. "what's so wrong with it!" i hear yeonjun say back to her.

the two come into my view and i take in their presence. penny wears a relaxed outfit, a pair of leggings and a crop top we got when the two of us went shopping on fifth avenue one time. she wears a few things of dainty jewelry and a tiny bit of makeup graces her beautiful face.

my eyes look over to yeonjun. he wears a whole styled outfit, one he would wear when we would go out for nights in the city. complete with his glasses placed onto his face.

i chuckle when i see he is all done up.

"sorry i want to prove that i am a fashion god and have the best fashion sense around" yeonjun rolls his eyes, walking away from penny. i watch as she gives him a look, sticking her middle finger up to yeonjun's back.

"be nice" i laugh at her. she just rolls her eyes in response. "tell him to be nice" she makes sure to put an emphasis on the word him.

"i'm the nice one out of the two of us" yeonjun says as he takes a piece of mango from my bowl of fruit. penny's head whips around to look at him. her cat like face turns angry and i can sense she's about to come at him.

"you're the nice one?!" she says back, she makes sure not to yell, knowing my parents are in the next room over.

"yes," yeonjun pops another mango piece into his mouth, "i am."

penny turns to face the fridge, grabbing a water bottle from the very top shelf. "i'm so glad you live in a delusional world, daniel" she huffs, grabbing a yogurt cup like i did.

"not delusional, the truth" he says back to penny. the room goes silent and the tension between them builds. penny moves around yeonjun, trying to grab a spoon from the drawer behind him. yeonjun refuses to fully get out of the way. penny slams the drawer into his backside. yeonjun complains, penny says nothing.

it ends in the two apologizing to one another and making up in a matter of seconds, going back to laughing and having their fun with each other.

they're truly like siblings.

the three of us hang in the kitchen for a few minutes, talking about one of our friends back in new york. apparently she fell down a flight of stairs a week ago and broke one of the bones in her leg.

"now i guess, she has to get surgery on it" penny sighs as she reads the messages on her phone. "maybe her dumbass should've went to the hospital when she first did it, she's been walking around on a broken leg for a week now" yeonjun's eyes roll into the back of his head and i can't help but chuckle.

"you know how stupid she can be" penny shakes her head. her hands fall onto her hips and she stands, looking at yeonjun. "yeah, but i didn't know she was that stupid" he makes sure to put a large emphasis on the word "that."

i can hear harley giggle in the other room, most likely something on the television that's making him giggle the way he is.

my head peeks from the kitchen. i can see him sitting on the couch, laughing and looking between my two parents. they both laugh with him and the smile on my face gets brighter.

i love my family.

my sweet thoughts of how beautiful my family is, is cut off by the doorbell ringing. i'm about to shout for them to come in but the door opens anyways.

the five boys file into my house, the noise in the house raising 1500 decibels louder than it normally is.

"i was going to tell you guys to come in but i forgot we don't wait for confirmation in this friend group" i roll my eyes at my friends. they all chuckle before jisung speaks up.

"i was just going to walk in but hyunjin said i should probably use the doorbell to at least warn you guys" jisung says, slipping his shoes off of his feet.

"you're so courteous" my hand pushes jisung's shoulder.

the 5 walk into my house and i make sure to hug every single one of them, giving each a tight squeeze. until i get to hyunjin. i look at him, smile, giving him a quick side hug.

when i pull away, his dark eyes pierce mine. "good afternoon, illiad" he tilts his head towards me. "good afternoon, hyunjin" i say back.

i can feel all of the boys eyes on us but as soon as we turn towards them, they go to looking at anything else. the ceiling. the floor. the wall. they all look kind of stupid if i do say so myself.

my eyes follow to the entrance of the kitchen, both penny and yeonjun stand there, waiting for me to say my 'hello's' to the boys.

"oh!" i run next to my two friends as the boys walk over towards them.

"guys, this is penny and yeonjun, they're my friends from new york, penny and yeonjun, this is, hyunjin, felix, seungmin, jeongin and jisung" i call out everyone's name as i point to them.

the two groups of people just stare at each other. they don't exchange greetings, they just stare. penny stares at seungmin, seungmin stares at yeonjun, jeongin stares at penny, felix stares at me.

yeonjun stares at hyunjin. hyunjin stares at yeonjun.

oh lord, what have i gotten myself into now.

AUTHORSNOTE.zip
hi my precious babies!!! merry
christmas to those who celebrate and
happy holidays to everyone!!! this is
my christmas present to you guys and
this is one of a filler chap for the crazy
one that will be posted sometime
within the next week or two. i'm home
for winter break and im hoping to bang
out as many chapters as i can. thank
you all for being such amazing and loyal
readers!! happy holidays!! vote and
comment for more never again!!❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.7K 4.2K 35
"𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐎, 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐔𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄." a hwang hyunjin story. © archirin 2018 [completed : Nov 2018] EDITED ON JULY 2019 ✓
17.4K 708 38
𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨 ➥ 𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙮𝙥𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙥𝙪𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙, 𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙮𝙥𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙥𝙪𝙨𝙝 ...
124K 3.7K 40
𝑯𝒐𝒘 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒂 𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒊𝒏𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒂 𝒏𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒍 𝒄𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝒃𝒐𝒚!? 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒊𝒎𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒃𝒍𝒆! 𝑰𝒔 𝒊𝒕?... #2...
743K 25.8K 52
choi y/n gets broken up with by her boyfriend of 1 year, hwang hyunjin, not knowing the real reason behind it. she tries her best to forget about wha...