The Eclipse Hopper (TOH/Kamen...

By Tucker19870

Y/N got separated from his father one day and found himself in The Boiling Isles. He was turned into a Kaijin... More

Author's Note
Bio
Prolouge
Daily Life Of A Kaijin
Witches On A Hunt
Getting To Know Them
The Wonders Of Hexside
Really Small Problems
The Tower Quest
Making Amigos
Understanding Willow & Y/n
Owl Pellet Adventures
Enchanting Grom Fright
Grom Extras
Enter Bilgenia
Wing It Like Witches
A Shadow's Past To Face
A Birthday To Remember
Agony of a Witch & a Kaijin
Young Blood, Old Souls
Black Sun Rises, Becoming A Symbol
Separate Tides
I'M BACK!/ New Stories in Progress
Escaping Expulsion
Echoes Of The Past
Keeping Up A-Fear-Ances

Through The Looking Glass Ruins

163 6 1
By Tucker19870

Immediately as soon as the Boiling Isles is seen an explosion occurred and when zoomed closer to the scene we see Black Sun with a terrified King on his shoulder on his motorcycle driving away from an Abomaton chasing them.

King: "Drive faster! It's gaining on us!"

Black Sun: "Relax, it's not getting us with wheels like this on our side."

Right after he said that, the bike started coughing smoke, and it started to slow down.

Black Sun: "What no nononononono!"

The bike stopped completely, and now Black Sun and King are in quite a pickle.

King: "Looks to me your wheels are no longer functioning."

Black Sun turns to see that Abomaton is caught up and King is frightened behind him.

Black Sun: "I was hoping not to settle with violence, but what the hey I need the exercise. King goes hide."

King: "Don't have to tell me twice." *Runs to a nearby trash can*

The Abomaton raised it arm that became a hammer and slammed it down to Black Sun, but he avoided it and tried a fire spell, but it didn't work.

Black Sun: "What?"

He looked at the incoming fist and was slammed through a wall. He recovers and gets back up and goes for a punch. It connected, but it did nothing really it then grabbed him and tightly squeezed him, forcing him to scream in pain.

???: "Enough!"

The Abomaton listened as it stopped squeezing Black sun. Black Sun looked to see the person controlling the Abomaton, the Oracle coven head. 

Osran: "It was foretold your tyranny ended here."

Black Sun: "Osran, is that you? Boy, I hadn't heard from you since well ever."

Osran: "As it may be our first official encounter Black Sun, I must admit I expected more of a fight, but then again, these Abomaton can be quite useful. Lord Belos was wise to have these on our side."

Black Sun: "I mean there okay, but I prefer to smash them to pieces like what I'm about to do right now."

Osran summoned his oracle spirit and hovered it around Black Sun.

Osran: "I wouldn't do that if I were you."

Black Sun inner expression is definitely worried.

. . . Few Hours Ago. . .

Y/n was in his new secret hideout working on his bike while self learning how to work on his bike by reading a book called How to Fix a Motorcycle for Dummies. Suddenly, Luz shows up with King.

Luz: "Y/n?"

Y/n: "Hey Luz" *He sees King* "Luz what did I tell you about bringing people to my secret hideout."

Luz: "That it would no longer be a secret?"

Y/n: "Exactly."

Luz: "Well, how come you let me see?"

Y/n: "Because you've been here before when 'Wortlop' was running his scams here. Plus, you gotta have someone know about it in case I go MIA and you guys need clues to help find me or something."

King: "With what? There's nothing in here besides your bike and some dusty beakers."

Y/n: "I'm still new with this okay Cubone."

Luz: "What's with the beakers anyway?"

Y/n: "Oh, um, I figure I should join the Elixir classes so I can learn how to make more of Eda's potions so we can save more on snails. Morton is even helping me with some lessons, though he doesn't know the reason, so uh, don't tell him."

Luz: "Okay well I guess I should leave you to it then I'm going to Gus' house to ask for help to get to the library to learn more about the Human that used to live here."

Y/n: "Okay, don't die." 

Luz: "Will do!"

Luz left, but King stayed behind.

Y/n: "You still here?"

King: "Yeah, there's a new place to find a good napping spot." *Looks around the place to find a place to nap*

Y/n playfully rolls his eyes and goes back to reading. 

. . .

Belos Castle, in the Gorgom lab, the two Gorgom remaining are now discussing their next move.

Gorgom2: "What do we do!?"

Gorgom1: "Calm yourself Gorgom2 this is only a minor setback."

Gorgom2: "A minor setback!? He killed Baraom! He freed the Kaijins, and now they are being hunted like dogs, and what's worst, Belos still wants him alive!"

Gorgom1: "You're forgetting we need him or at least one of them, but he's our only option since we know his whereabouts. We have to stick to our code and hope for the best."

Gorgom2: "I don't know Gorgom1. "

Osran: "It would seem you need my assistance with this problem?"

Osran enters the room with his oracle spirit behind him.

Gorgom1: "Osran, to what we owe the pleasure of your presence?"

Osran: "Lord Belos asked me to assist with your little problem, and to assure his capture, he sent me one of the new toys he had purchased."

The Gorgom looks to see the new Abomaton entering the room.

Osran: "They say this thing can kill it's target though I'm certain it can capture them as well."

Gorgom1: "Very well, Gorgom2, you shall accompany Osran to ensure our mission."

Gorgom2: "As you wish."

Gorgom1: "With this, Black Sun will wish he'd never dare to resist us."

. . .

Back in Y/n's hideout,

Y/n was finishing up his repairs on his bike.

Y/n: "Alright, she is good to go. What do you think, King?"

He turns to a napping King on a rock who is slightly waking up.

King: "Weh? Oh, it's great. " *Goes back to sleep*

Suddenly, Y/n gets a call from Penstagram. It's Emira.

Y/n: *Answers* "Hello?"

Emira: "Oh my gosh Y/n I got big news to tell you! Where are you?"

Y/n: "Oh, um, I'm at my new hideout working on my bike."

Emira: "You know how to fix it?"

Y/n: "No, but my new trusty friend does, and his name is How to Fix Bike for Dummies. "

Emira: "Okay, well anyway, I think my sister and your sister are flirting!"

Y/n: ". . .What?"

Emira: "I swear Luz was at the library looking for my sister, and we see her interact with her, and both were clearly blushing and, and- Um Y/n?"

Y/n: "Huh yeah, I'm still here. What's up?"

Emira: "Are you ok?"

Y/n: "Yeah, totally. Is that all?"

Emira: "Well, actually, there was one more thing. I was kinda wondering if you could stop by at my place to do a quick check up on your new heart to see if everything is stable."

Y/n: "Oh uh yeah, sure, I'll head over there with Amity to help, right?"

Emira: "No actually she's going to be with your sister for a while so and Edric will be prepping for his date so it's just me, but don't worry I know what to do."

Y/n: "Oh um. . . Okay, should I bring anything?"

Emira: "If you can bring some snacks and definitely your heart."

Y/n: "Okay, will do, see you later." *Hangs up* "Wow, Edric got a date?" *He looks at his selfie with him and Emira dancing together on top of his tower he gives out a sad expression until he takes a deep breath* "Tch, whatever."

King: "Hey, keep it down. I'm sleeping here."

Y/n: "Come on, King, you're coming with me to get some snacks."

King: *Gets up immediately* "You had me at snacks. Let's go."

The duo hop on his bike, and Y/n revs it up, and the cave opens up, and he rode out of there and headed to town.

King: "Since when can you drive decent?"

Y/n: "Been self teaching for a while only 3 crashes in the forest." *Very proud expression was shown on his face* "Hold on."

King: "Weh?"

King looks to see a rock in shape of a ramp and Y/n drove oh it and King hold tightly on his shoulder praying for a soft landing and his prayers were heard and both landed safe and sound.

King: "Don't do that again." *Shaking*

Y/n: "Come on, Cubone, afraid of a little jump?"

King: "That was not jumping. That was flying!"

Y/n: "Potato, patato."

King: "So what are we doing?"

Y/n: "Let's say we grab a sandwich for now and the snacks for Emira after."

King: "Yeah, nothing's more perfect than a good sandwich."

Both wondered Bones Borough markets to get the essentials to make a sandwich though King just whined throughout the time until Y/n got him a NotDog to hold him off. 

Y/n: *Checks everything* "Okay, I think we got everything -"

King: "We can make it now?"

Y/n: "Yeah, got Emira's snacks too, so we good let's go."

Y/n and King were walking down to Y/n bike.

Y/n: "Hey, King, you ever think about having a relationship?"

King: "You're kidding, right? Dude, I'm 8 years old. Whatever I think about are either naps or food. Why? You've been thinking about that stuff, I say don't think about that. "

Y/n: "Maybe, but I can't stop thinking about her. She's all in my head, and yet it feels nice to have her in my head all the time."

King: "Well then, why don't you ask her out?"

Y/n: "Because I don't want to want to screw up what we have. Think about it if we become a couple and suddenly break up one day, we might not hang out as much as we use too it'll probably be awkward just passing by her every time we cross paths. I want to make a move I really do, but I don't want to lose what we have." 

King: "Well Y/n you don't know what will happen unless you just do it. Who knows what will happen? At least you won't regret doing it later on."

Y/n smiles as they reach a table close to his bike, and when they are about to make the sandwich, they see an old face.

Gorgom2: "Been a while Black Sun."

Y/n: "Great, Gorgom2, you know you guys pick the worst time to attack me. I'm on my lunch break. Can we reschedule your butt kicking after the sandwich break?"

Gorgom2: "Your jokes won't save you, for today you go down."

Y/n: "Okay, in case you forgotten, you guys tried to kill me, and yet I'm still breathing, so what's your plan this time?"

Gorgom2 jumps up high onto a building just standing there.

Y/n: "Thought so. Come on, King, start with the cheese slice first, then the meats. I can use some fire to melt it." 

King jumped with excitement as he got the cheese ready until they felt the ground shaking. They both look to see an Abomaton appear in front of them.

King: "What is that?"

Y/n: "I don't know, but now we drive the hell out of here get on the bike." *Revs up the bike and flew on out of the alley*

King: "Wait, the sandwich!"

King watches the ingredients get stomped by the Abomaton.

King: "Why!"

The Abomaton starts chasing them. Y/n keeps the steady as he summons the Kingstone.

Y/n: *Let's go of the throttle and grip his hands tightly as he poses to transform* Hen~SHIN! *The Kingstone folds in as the center glows bright red orange.*

He grabs on the throttle again as he transforms into Black Sun.

Black Sun: "Wow, you know I don't think I've ever transformed while sitting down."

King: "Eyes on the road!"

Black Sun looks back to see the Abomaton still behind them and rev the throttle again, and they sped up so it couldn't catch. 

Meanwhile, Osran is on top of the tower looking at his Oracle sphere as it transitions to the present where the Abomaton has Black Sun in his grip.

Osran: "It was foretold your tyranny ends here."

Black Sun: "Oh, come on, you really think this is enough to stop me - ARGH!"

The Abomaton grip grew tighter as Osran controlled it, too.

Osran: "You were saying?"

Black Sun: "I don't have time for this." *He frees an arm, and he pulls out the titan saber and sliced off the Abomaton hand, freeing himself* "Any other tricks it can do?"

Osran commanded the Abomaton to attack Black Sun with regenerating its arm and forming it into a scythe while the other hand became a mace.

Black Sun: "Okay, well, those are some nice tricks."

Black Sun jumped high, dodging the scythe and manages to dodge the mace as well and used the Titan saber to cut off the Abomaton head, but it just grew back.

Black Sun: "Okay, slicing it won't kill it. What will?"

Black Sun throws the Titan Saber and brings out his fist for hand to weaponry combat. He jumps up, kicks back the beast, and whips around to dodge the mace the Abomaton swung around. Black Sun was dodging his way back to his sword and when he got to it het cut off the mace but it's scythe arm changed into a cannon and shot out abomination gunk that Black Sun got caught in and now he sticks to a wall. 

Black Sun: "Aw Schnasty! Why am I always the one getting trapped in Abomination gunk? "

Osran: "Are you done yet?"

Black Sun: "Not even close" *Tries to break out, but couldn't* "Alright, if you can give me like five minutes to break out, then that would be appreciative."

Gorgom2: "Look what I found in the trash."

King is in Gorgom2 hands.

King: "You murdered the sandwich."

Black Sun: "Leave him out of this it's me you want."

Gorgom2: "Well, you see, he is involved the minute you made friends with him, and since you love killing Kaijin, I think it's only fair that I kill everything that you love starting with this dog" *She raised a dagger she pulled out onto King's throat*

King: "Y/n."

Black Sun: "No! King!- TEH!" 

Black Sun felt something happening. The camera zooms into Y/n's artificial heart made of Abomination starts to shake while still beating we zoom out to see the gunk that trapped Black Sun move and it formed into an abomination arm to stretch to punch Gorgom2 and grab King out of there. 

Black Sun: "What was that?"

Black Sun looks at the gunk to see it's sinking into him. Osran slowly walks back.

Black Sun: "Okay, this is weird, ARGH!"

He's on his knees to suddenly see the Abomination goop slowly crawling on him covering him in a cocoon of some sort and inside this cocoon Black Sun is changing with his right side forming sharp spikes from head to legs as well as adding an added set of Grasshopper legs pulled back to his right leg in green. After a while, he broke free from this cocoon. Showing the enemies and King his new state covered in Abomination spikes and his eyes are green, his left eye left an impression into Osran as he looked at it as his eye was showing green flames.

Osran: "This was not foretold."

Black Sun eyes glow green as he used his new powers to grab the remote from Osran and instantly destroyed it and then looked at the Abomaton and prepped his right leg into a rider kick position with a little extra kick literally the extra legs expanded out to see two Grasshopper legs are seen on the right leg. He jumps up and kicks it in the center piece, but it stops there the new legs spring in creating a double rider kick.

Black Sun: "Bound Kick!"

The Abomaton was sent flying in the air, and it immediately exploded in the sky.

King: "Ooh~" *Eats a half eaten Notdog he found in the trash*

Black Sun looks at Osran with rage. He changed his right arm into scythe and pointed it at him.

Black Sun: "First and Final warning, don't go near my family again. You do, and you will no longer have a future to look into."

Osran: "Message received."

Black Sun: "Good now, get the hell out of my sight."

Osran used his Oracle spirit to get away. Black Sun stood still as he felt the abomination exploded out of him returning him into his normal state he gets on one knee, feeling exhausted.

King: *Goes up to him* "You did it!"

Black Sun: "Yeah, I did. Are you ok, King?"

King: "Yeah, I'm fine."

Black Sun: *Takes a deep breath* "Good cause I don't."

Black Sun changes back into the human state and falls to the ground.

King: "Y/n? Wake up, Y/n? Y/n!" *Shakes him to wake up*

Gorgom2 sticks around as she looks over Black Sun from the sky, looking very furious.

. . .

Y/n opened his eyes again to see a bright light.

Y/n: "Hmm, what?"

Emira: "Y/n, you're awake, thank Titan!" *Hugs him tightly with tears of joy coming from her eyes*

Y/n sees Emira hugging him and is confused. He looks behind her and sees Eda and King is here as well.

Y/n: "Wait, what happened? Where am I?"

Eda: "You're at the Owl house. Kay, take it easy."

Emira: "I got a call from you, which turned out King made the call, and he told me you passed out, so I rushed on over to take you home."

Y/n: "Oh yeah, I was fighting a coven head, and he had a big robot with him that looked like an abomination."

Emira: "An Abomaton?"

Y/n: "Yeah, I saw King about to get hurt by Gorgom2 and then something clicked in me and next thing I know I was consumed by Abomination gunk and when I was able to break free I felt different my strength dialed up and I was able to use Abomination gunk to shape my arms into weapons."

Emira: "It sounds like you can use Abomination magic now."

Y/n: "It felt different, but powerful, but now I feel drained like I used up everything I had in me."

Eda: "Sounds to me that this new state can kick Coven head butt."

Emira: "Eda, this is serious. I think it's safe to say that you shouldn't go in that state again. The new powers might be useful, but it drains your magic immediately out of you. I checked your heart while you were unconscious, and it seems to be fine for now."

Y/n: "Well, that's a relief."

Eda: "Emira, head home now. I gotta speak to Y/n for a minute."

Emira looked worried as she nodded at Y/n as she headed home. King left the room as well when he looked at Eda glaring at him.

Eda: "You know it's funny you've never mentioned that you got a heart transplant."

Y/n: "It didn't seem relevant."

Eda: "For you maybe, but for me, that's worrying. Why didn't you tell me. Does Luz know?"

Y/n: "No, and we're going to keep it that way. I don't want her to worry like what you're doing. It was a simple and clean procedure, and as you can see, I'm still breathing."

Eda: "And you sure you're okay?"

Y/n: "At the moment, I'm sleepy, so I'm gonna catch some Z's."

Eda: "Well, alright, just don't push it, kid, please." *Was walking away*

Y/n: "Hey, Eda." 

She turns to face him.

Y/n: "Thanks."

Eda smiled as she headed to her room. Y/n was resting now, and as he closed his eyes, he began to fall asleep until the front door burst open, revealing Gorgom2 she swoops in the room and snatches Y/n 

Hooty: "Danger Hoot!"

Eda rushed in the room to see Gorgom2 throwing Y/n out of the house.

Gorgom2: "I'm tired of this, Darom is too weak to finish you, so I'll do it myself."

Eda: "Kid!"

Gorgom2 turns to see Eda behind her she then evilly grins.

Gorgom2: "But first I want you to witness your teachers death by my hands just like you killed Baraom in front of me!"

Gorgom2 slowly transforms into a

Pterosaur type Kaijin 

Bishum: "I am Gorgom, Bishum!"

Y/n: "Aw crap."

She jumped towards Eda, but Eda pulled out a fire glyph and flashed fire in front of Bishum, forcing her to flinch. Eda headed for Y/n.

Eda: "Kid, get up!"

Y/n: *Gets up* "I can't transform. I still feel drained."

Eda: "Don't worry, I got this." 

She pulls out 2 glyphs, one ice and one plant glyph. She slams the plant glyph to the ground, summoning big vines surrounding Bishum to trap her in the vines.

Bishum: "Fools, do you think you can stop me with these twig chains?!" *She makes a big roar and breaks free, then she flaps her wings as she takes the skies.*

Y/n: "Great, she's flying."

Bishum swoops down and attacks, but Eda and Y/n dodge the attack. Eda then pulls out two invisibility glyphs and hands one to Y/n.

Eda: "Hold your breath."

Both held their breath as they activated the glyphs to become invisible. Bishum soars around to find them she then activated her Pterosaur eyes to see there foot prints being made on the ground she then dives down to see a breath of ice being shot at her freezing her full head. Eda and Y/n reappears thinking it's over. Suddenly, Luz appears looking beat up and drifting into thoughts.

Luz: "Guys, I'm back -"

Y/n: "Luz, stay back!"

Bishum eyes widen through the ice as she breaks through the ice and roars as she sees Luz she then flaps her wings and snatches Luz from the ground. She takes Luz to the skies, leaving a shocked Y/n something in his heart snapped as he felt a flash happen in his heart.

He falls to the ground as his Kingstone appears on his waist, He then puts his right fist on the ground tightening it enough for blood to come out of his hand he then gets up and both on the left side of his body with his fist gripped. He raised them high in the air and swung them to the right side with his right fist up front. 

Y/n: *His eyes flashed green?* "Blackout. . . Henshin!"

He then spread out his arms to ready the transformation. He immediately transformed into Black Sun, but then Abomination gunk surrounded his whole body like a cocoon. He roars as he breaks out of the shell, revealing his new form. Eda is shocked to see this new form as she sees his eyes literally blaze in green fire. He raised his right leg to reveal his extra grasshopper leg as he used them like a pogo stick, and he bounced up high and then hopped after Bishum and Luz.

. . . 

Bishum is still flying with Luz panicking as she looks down at the high ground she is in.

Luz: "I don't supposed we can resolve this peacefully, hehe?"

Bishum: "I'm gonna resolve this when I shred you into pieces in front of Black Sun."

Luz worried with a sweat droplet on her face she then noticed Black Sun was up higher in the sky above Bishum and then he kicked her back as she starts crashing down to the ground, but before she did she let go of Luz and Black Sun covered her in an Abomination bubble to protect her for when she hits the ground though she was landing somewhere farther to where Black Sun was kicking Bishum too. Black Sun then hits the top of his Kingstone as it flashes from red orange to a magenta color. 

Black Sun: "BLACKOUT CRASH!"

Bishum couldn't escape as she hit the ground hard, creating a big crater in the area, though miraculously, Bishum survived the attack. Black Sun pulls his foot off her that leaves an imprint on her back as he slowly walks in front of her face with his arm in the form of a scythe. Bishum looks at him with his green Kaijin eyes that are filled with green blaze of fury to be fearful of.

Black Sun: "You'd be surprise I'm not at full strength so consider yourself lucky, but I warned you to never go near my family so remember this pain and think to yourself I could've taken you out."

He walks away from the injured Bishum as she screams in frustration to the defeat. Black Sun then slowly reverts back to Y/n as he falls to his knees and passes out on the floor again. 

. . . 

He wakes up to Emira again, putting stuff around his wrist.

Y/n: "Emira? What are you doing?"

Emira: "Hey Y/n I was kinda hoping I could've finished this and let you sleep, sorry."

Y/n: "No, no, it's fine. Anyway, where am I? What are these?" *He looks at the green rings around his wrist."Not the best fashion choice, in my opinion."

Emira: "You're at my place, and Amity has asked me to give these to you. I was on my way to your place until I saw you passed out on the ground in the town. She called them Abomination Limiters."

Y/n: "Hmm, like Shadow the Hedgehog?"

Emira: "Who?"

Y/n: "Well, he's a Hedgehog created in a la- Oh, forget it. This story is too long and confusing, so anyway, basically, these rings will prevent me from going Blackout"

Emira: "Blackout?"

Y/n: "Yeah, it's a fitting name mostly cause once I'm drained, I blackout completely."

Emira: "Hmm, you're right, very fitting."

Y/n: "Luz, is she okay?"

Emira: "Oh, don't worry, she's okay."

. . . Earlier. . .

Gus and his father were having dinner until the abomination bubbles came down through the table, and when it popped, it revealed Luz.

Gus: "Luz?"

Luz: "Hehe, mind if I join you guys for dinner?"

Perry: *Pinches his glasses* "Augustus let me know ahead of time if your friends are just gonna drop in on us."

. . . 

Y/n: "Okay, well, that's good. Any case, I should head back. Eda's probably worried sick that I haven't come back yet."

Emira: "Wait, I mean, you're still very weak, and it's so late. I already let Eda know you're here. You should rest here tonight and head home tomorrow, and don't worry about my folks they're spending the night at the factory for work."

Y/n: *He gets up* "No Emira, I'm thankful, but I'm strong enough to walk h-" *Soon as he stands up, his legs gave up on him*

Emira helps him back on the bed.

Y/n: "Fine, I'll sleep here, but then I head home straight after."

Emira: "But we have school tomorrow."

Y/n: "I'll head over there after school!"

Emira: *Smiles* "Hmm."

Edric: *Walks in* "Hey Y/n, good to see you feeling better now. Get off my bed. I'm sleepy from my date today."

 Y/n: "Um-"

Emira: "Sorry, Ed, he's sleeping on your bed tonight. Go sleep on the couch."

Edric: "What, why me?"

Emira: "Just go!"

Edric: "Uh, fine, have fun with your guys' sleepover."

Emira and Y/n blushed, but Y/n just realized something he spent the night in the same room with his crush.

Emira: "Well, I guess we should go to sleep goodnight, Sunny."

Y/n: "R-right, night"

She turns off the light as Y/n looks at Edric wall to see the painting he painted a while ago, making him smile a little as he looks at Emira already sleeping on her bed. He takes a deep breath and closes his eyes as he drifts to sleep.

. . .Later In The Night. . .

Emira was still awake, laying on her bed in silence.

Emira: *Thinking to herself* "I can't believe he's actually here in my room sleeping on the other bed. I feel like I'm gonna explode."

She gets out of thought when she heard wimping coming from the other side of the room she looked over to see Y/n turning with tears in his eyes. Emira gets up from her bed and tries to wake him up, but he isn't waking up. 

Emira: "Whatever he's dreaming about, it's intense."

Emira heard Y/n talk in his sleep he kept saying,'Dad, why did you turn around? Why'd you leave me?' Emira tried everything to wake him up, but he wouldn't, so she tried another approach. She grabbed his head and put it on her lap. 

Emira: *She keeps patting his head* "It's okay, Y/n, you're okay."

He started to calm down with tears, leaving his eyes. Emira smiled, knowing she was able to help him with this nightmare. She was about to go back to her bed, but she thought it wouldn't hurt to stay like this for a little while longer.

Emira: *Said quietly* "Y/n I know you're still have mixed feelings about me, and I doubt you want to be in a relationship with me, but I don't need a relationship to be with you. I will always be with you to help you out no matter what. "

She drifted to sleep as well, and now both were smiling in their sleep.

Y/n: *Whispered* "Gracias mi amor." *Gives a short smile before going back to sleep*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.5K 2.6K 83
Animal AU of The Owl house, still very much like cannon except paw-sibly gayer. Mostly Boscha redemption arc in the first few episodes, then Lumity o...
80.1K 1.7K 30
πŸ„πŸͺ·πŸŒžπŸ¦‹πŸŒΌβœ¨ ⚠️ Spoilers! ⚠️ ----------------------- After getting trapped in the human world, Hunter, Amity, Willow and Gus must adjust to their new...
50.1K 911 36
You were regarded as a weird child in kindergarten. Weren't all the kids strange though? Despite the number of weird kids in your general class and g...
940 43 12
"You bewitch me every damn second you're with me. I try to think straight but I'm falling so badly, I'm coming apart. You wrotΠ΅ me a note, cast a spe...