The Eclipse Hopper (TOH/Kamen...

By Tucker19870

Y/N got separated from his father one day and found himself in The Boiling Isles. He was turned into a Kaijin... More

Author's Note
Bio
Prolouge
Daily Life Of A Kaijin
Witches On A Hunt
Getting To Know Them
The Wonders Of Hexside
Really Small Problems
The Tower Quest
Making Amigos
Understanding Willow & Y/n
Owl Pellet Adventures
Enchanting Grom Fright
Grom Extras
Enter Bilgenia
Wing It Like Witches
A Shadow's Past To Face
A Birthday To Remember
Agony of a Witch & a Kaijin
Young Blood, Old Souls
Black Sun Rises, Becoming A Symbol
Separate Tides
I'M BACK!/ New Stories in Progress
Escaping Expulsion
Keeping Up A-Fear-Ances
Through The Looking Glass Ruins

Echoes Of The Past

130 5 6
By Tucker19870

In the middle of the night, somewhere in the forest,

Nobuhiko and Y/n are training by jumping to tree to tree without stopping.

Nobuhiko: *Sees Y/n slowing and jumps to his next tree and waits for him to catch up* "Come on, pick up the pace Sunshine."

Y/n: "Remind me again why we're doing this again? I was hoping for more fighting than jumping."

Nobuhiko: "The Y/n I remember loved a good jump towards the trees, so I figure we start off with the basics before I accidently knock your lights out. And before you ask the reason, I'm not in my Kaijin state, so you won't wine of the fact that I have an advantage against you."

Y/n: *muffles to himself* I wouldn't call it whining."

Y/n jumps to the next tree but misses the landing luckily caught him before he hit the ground. 

Nobuhiko: "Let's move on, shall we?"

Nobuhiko and Y/n are climbing towards a small mountain.

Nobuhiko: "If you think climbing trees were comfortable, then you need to get out of that comfort zone. "  

Nobuhiko continues to climb while Y/n is struggling to climb up. Once Nobuhiko made it to the top, Y/n slipped and fell, but he luckily caught himself before he hit the ground.

Nobuhiko: "Had enough?"

Y/n: "Hardly."

Nobuhiko: "Then let's keep going."

The two are now jogging around Bones Borough, and when they returned to the Owl House, Y/n was exhausted.

Nobuhiko: "You were always good at running."

Y/n: *Heavy breathing from exhausted* "Enough, I'm tired of this little training. I want real training Nobuhiko come on." *In fighting position*

Nobuhiko: "If you wish for a beat down, don't go crying to the Witch."

Nobuhiko transformed into Shadow Moon and was in a fighting stance and then charged at Y/n. The fight was over before it even started with Moon punched Y/n in the gut and then uppercut his chin, forcing him to the ground. Y/n struggles as he tries to get back up. 

Y/n: "That was cheap!"

Shadow Moon: "Maybe so, but do you think anyone would play fair in combat? You should know that better than anyone."

Y/n gets up, but Moon comes towards him with his fist up in the air. He has his arms up to block the punch, but the force it hit sends him flying towards a tree, breaking it in the process.

Y/n: "If I hadn't said it already, Ow!" *He sits down as he holds his arms*

Shadow Moon: "Eh, you're lucky you can take a hit still."

Y/n: "I felt worse." 

Eda: "What's with all the noise?"

She sees Y/n on the ground beaten up with Shadow Moon in front of him.

Eda: "Woah woah, what'd you do, Shiny Bug!" *Angrily walking towards Moon*

Y/n stepped in between.

Y/n: "Eda, it's okay. I told him too."

Eda: "You're letting him beat you up?"

Y/n: "Not beat up train. I ask him to spar with me."

Eda: "But he's in Kaijin state. Doesn't that seem a little unfair to you?"

Y/n: "He just reminded me that in a fight their is no fair."

Y/n walks back inside the house, holding his arms with Eda, looking at him, worried.

Shadow Moon: "It may not look right, but by tomorrow, he'll be back to normal again."

Eda: "And then what he'll repeat it all over again?"

Shadow Moon: "He asked me to do this. I'm not forcing him. He wants his powers back, and unlike you, he can get them back."

Eda looked at him with a mean look.

Shadow Moon: "Struck a nerve? Good."

Shadow Moon heads out.

Eda: "Where are you going?"

Shadow Moon: "To see about getting some help with this."

Shadow Moon leaves Eda with a confused look, wondering what he meant.

. . .

Blight Mansion

Amity was working on some stuff in her room when suddenly she heard a tap in her window she looked and saw Shadow Moon there on the balcony. She, of course, reacted spooked and afterward walked over to talk to him.

Amity: "Hi, you're a Kaijin like Y/n, right? What's your name again? Um-"

Shadow Moon: "Shadow Moon, but I didn't come here to make a friend, Y/n mentions that your family are quite the engineers."

Amity: "Well, my dad is. I would call my mom more of a sales woman."

Shadow Moon: "Well, who'd say a daughter doesn't take after her father?" 

Shadow Moon hands her a booklet.

Amity: "What's this?"

Shadow Moon: "Something that will intrigue you. If you plan to do something, let Y/n know first. Also, if you tell him that we had this conversation, I'll kill you."

Amity looks down at the booklet for a second, and when she looks up again, he is already gone. Amity opens the booklet, and her mouth falls with a shock of realization on what this is. She then goes back into her room and closes the balcony doors.

. . .

Hours passed, and Y/n was snoozing in his room, but was woken up by Eda with worried face.

Y/n: "Eda, what's wrong?"

Eda: "No time for explanation. we gotta go now."

Y/n: "Shouldn't we grab Owlbert?"

Eda: "Luz took him. we have to take the tub."

Eda grabs him and heads to the tub and heads for the boiling sea.

Y/n: "Another sea adventure this early? I didn't even have time to switch into my pirate costume."

Eda and Y/n set sail to whatever they are heading.

. . .

Eda and Y/n made it to a deserted island

Y/n: "Ok, now what?" *He looks to see Eda is equipped with potions*

Eda: "Now we go save their skins."

Y/n follows Eda lead into a tower that is now in ruins and sees some sort of creature in front of Luz, King, Hooty, and Lilith. Eda throws a potion at the monster while Y/n drops kicks at it.

Y/n: "Go get out of here. I'll hold it off."

Eda: "No, I'll lead it on. You get your sister and others out of here."

Luz: "No, Eda, we can take it together."

Eda: "Believe me, Luz, you can't take this thing, Y/n!"

Y/n thinks for a minute and still feels achy from this morning.

Y/n: "And here I thought this thing could try to get my powers back."

Y/n rushed to his friends and grabbed Luz arm to get her out of the ruins. While Eda faces the monster.

Eda: "Been a while, did ya miss me?"

The creature lunges at her.

The others escaped the ruins and now waited for Eda.

Hooty: "More running less stopping!"

Lilith: "Edalyn said to wait here."

Luz: "We can't let her fight it alone. we have to go back right Y/n?" *She looks to see he isn't there*

The others look to see Y/n goes back into the ruins. He sees the creature was gonna strike her down.

Y/n: "No!"

He jumps down and catches the creatures arm that turned into a scythe.

Eda: "Kid?"

Y/n: "I may not have my powers, but I do know this anyone that tries to mess with my family. . . Is gonna PAY! " *Y/n eyes slightly glow orange red* 

Y/n threw up the creatures arm and followed with a tightened fist punch to the face, and the creature was sent towards a pile of rocks. Y/n shook off his hand and helped Eda up.

Y/n: "Let's get out of here."

Seconds later, they exited the ruins where Lilith was helping Eda.

Luz: "Y/n, are you ok?"

Y/n: "Never better, sis, but that creature didn't look like it's gonna stand down f-"

The creature is seen at the entrance and was trying to strike at Eda and Lilith, but it was blocked by some sort of force field.

Eda: "It can't get past the entrance. We're safe now."

Luz: "That thing must be guarding this place against intruders,"

King: "But it's my castle. How can we be intruders?"

Y/n: "You're castle? Can someone please fill me in here? Why is it always me left out in these wacky adventures we get ourselves into?"

Luz tries to find an answer while looking at an unsure King.

King: "You don't believe this is my castle?"

Luz responds by looking the other way.

King: "Luz, you think I would lie to you?"

Y/n: "I mean to be fair, you lie to her a lot."

Luz: "Not helping Y/n! King I-"

Eda: "You aren't lying. You just don't know the truth. It's time I tell you how we met?"

 . . . One Flashback Later. . .

Y/n: "So wait, did you just? So yeah, it pretty much sounds like you just abducted a child."

Eda: "Anyway, that's how you got the idea that you were some despotic overlord, oh, but you were finally happy so I kept playing along with it."

King: "Yo-You're lying."

Eda says as she grabs something from her hair, it was King's missing horn. As soon as King touched it, his eyes stayed still as what I assumed that he was regaining his memories. So after staying still for a few seconds, he threw his horn away as he started to panic.

Luz: "King, it's going to be okay."

Y/n: "Deep breaths, King."

King panics even more as he runs away.

Luz: "King!"

As King vanished from the area, the others went after him.

Y/n: "Cubone!"

Luz: "King, King~, please come back!"

Lilith: "I can't fly. The tree cover is too dense. I regret ever playing a part in this."

Y/n: "Heh, well, just add it to the list of your other regrets you made."

Hooty: *Cries* "Is this what regret feels like, I hate it!" *Continues to cry*

Luz: "I lied to him, even though I knew he trusted me, now he's all alone."

Y/n: "Don't beat yourself up, sis, little bros just need some space." *Looks up at the trees* "You may not fly through, but I know my way around trees. " 

Y/n climbs up the trees and starts jumping to tree to tree.

Eda: "While Y/n searches from above will split up and search from below." *Reassures Luz* "Don't worry, I will find him."

. . .

Y/n looked around from above and thought he couldn't have gone far, not with his little legs, so where could he be? He then reached the end of the forest and saw King sitting alone on a log. He jumps down and walks closer to him.

Y/n: "Hey buddy, you ok?"

King: "Eda was right, wasn't she? I was never King of anything, I'm nobody."

Y/n: "You are somebody, and I care for that somebody very much. You're like a brother to me, King, and I'm sorry if I you feel like I betrayed you."

King: "Everyone lied, and I was too caught up in the fantasy." *Tears come down his eyes.* "I don't know what to do, Y/n? I can't tell what's real or what's fake."

Y/n: *Takes a deep breath* "You know I was in the same position you are in right now. And uh, I wondered why it happened, but it did. I was taken from my family, they turned me into a Kaijin and told me we were gonna change this world until I found out it wasn't what I thought it was. You wish you could go back to the good times, but you know you'll never get that lifetime back. So why still bother with now? Because you're not alone. . ."

The two sit there for a moment til Y/n smiles at King before standing up

:)

🎶So things look bad, and you're back's against the wall,🎶

🎶Your whole existence seems f*cking hopeless,🎶

🎶You're feeling filthy as a dive bar bathroom stall,🎶

🎶Can't face the world lowered and anxious,🎶

🎶You've lost your way,🎶

🎶Ya think your life is wrecked,🎶

🎶Well, let me just say, you're cor~rect!🎶

King: "Wait, what?"

🎶You're a loser, baby, a loser, titan damn baby  

🎶You're a f*cked up little whiny b*tch.🎶

King: "Weh?"

🎶You're a loser just like me🎶

King: "This is real assuring." *Being sarcastic as he rolls his eyes*

🎶You're a screws loose loser, an only one-star reviews-er🎶

🎶You're demon bottoms at rock bottom, but you got company.🎶

King: "This supposed to make me feel better?"

🎶There was a time I thought that no one could relate🎶

🎶To the gruesome ways in which I'm damaged.🎶

🎶But letting walls down it can sometimes set you straight!🎶

🎶We're all living in the same sh*t sandwich.🎶

King: 🎶Y/n you fool, you're a psychopathic freak.🎶

🎶Oh, come on. Do you think that you are unique? Get out of here, man,🎶

🎶We're both losers, baby. We're losers it's okay to be a. . .🎶

King: 🎶Hoped up, nicknamed Cubone?🎶

🎶Baby, that's fine by me🎶

King: 🎶I'm a loser, baby, a loser and a dummy, but at least I know I'm not alone.🎶

🎶You're a loser🎶

Both: 🎶Just like me.🎶

Y/n: 🎶I've got an appetite for fighting.🎶

King: 🎶I've got an appetite for samplin' every snack and trash can I can find.🎶

Y/n: 🎶Go ahead, baby, sing that song. Come on.🎶

King: 🎶I got no holes left to crawl and coward.🎶

Y/n: 🎶I sold my soul to gain my powers. Now I'm on that Gorgom's leash,🎶

Both: 🎶I'm trapped, and it gets worse with every hour~🎶

King: 🎶You're a loser, baby,🎶

Y/n: 🎶A loser, but just maybe if we,🎶

Both: 🎶Eat sh*t together things will end up differently.🎶

Y/n: 🎶It's time to lose your self-loathin' excuse yourself let hope in, baby. Play your card be who you are:🎶

Both: 🎶A loser. . . Just. . . Like. . .🎶

-

Luz: "King, there you are. Oh, I'm sorry, did I interrupt something."

The two then just stood up straight and cleaned themselves up from the dirt they got.

Y/n: "I was just reassuring King that we got his back right, Cubone?" *Looks down at King*

King: "Yeah."

Luz: "Good, because something is not adding up. One of your memories is falling, right?"

King: "Yes, but it's probably just another stupid thing I made up."

Luz: "No, what if it's a real memory?"

King: "Why does it matter?"

Luz: "You said you heard a roar up in that shaft. Maybe that's where you fell from. Eda found -"

Y/n: "Abduct"

Luz: "Stop it, Found you in those ruins there's gotta be a clue in where you came from."

Y/n: "That's a good place to start. Good thinking, Luz."

King: "I don't know you guys. What if the story gets worse."

Luz: "You may have been alone before, but you have us now. Whatever we find up there, we'll find it."

Y/n: "Yeah, losers for life, you baby."

King: "Okay."

King took both their hands and brought him back to Eda and Lilith.

Eda: "King, you're alright. . . You're mad at me, and I get it, I would be too. I'm so sorry, King."

King boops her cheek.

King: "No more secrets okay, you have to promise me."

Eda: "Only truths, I promise."

Luz: "Great now, before we leave, we got one more thing to check out." *Points at the tower in the distance*

. . .

The creature is stacking up rocks while it suddenly got ambushed by Lilith and Hooty, and...

Y/n: "Crotch!"

Y/n threw it down to the ground.

Y/n: "Ow, right up, main street! Why did I think that was a good idea?"

Lilith circles the creature holding Hooty like a Bazooka.

Hooty: "Special delivery. . .  Pain!"

Hooty starts barfing up potions while Lilith and Y/n look with disturbed faces. They give Luz, King, and Eda time to blow up the roof to go further up to the tower.

Hooty: "There in place."

Lilith: "Hold your breath."

The two become invisible, and Y/n is flabbergasted.

Y/n: "Since when were there invisibility spells?"

The duo distracted it for a while, but the creature caught Lilith's face. Y/n punched the creature in the face, sending it back a little. He shakes his fist as he went to go help Lilith up, but the creature caught him and was ready to strike him down but then the roof blew up giving Hooty the chance to headbutt the creature and scoop him up.

Luz: "FLY FLY FLY!"

Y/n: "Fly like an eagle spread my wings, and I'll be free,"

Eda: "Y/n, please stop!"

The creature follows them up the tower.

Y/n: "Keep going. I'll distract it a bit." *Jumps off Hooty*

Lilith: "Y/n!"

Y/n climbs the walls as he whistles to the creature to get their attention.

Y/n: "Alright, Clayface, you want someone to play with you here I am!" *Thinks to himself* "Time to put Nobuhiko's climbing training to the test."

He notices theirs steps laid out in the walls that lead up. He then stretched his legs as he jumped towards those steps. He looks down to see the creature is coming. He kept climbing until he reached the top, and he saw the others at the top and didn't open the door.

Y/n: "Really? Gave you all that time, and you didn't even open the door!"

The creature made it to the top and was walking close to them, and everyone was walking back, and when King touched the door, it opened up. Everyone got in the room and shut the door before the creature got in.

Y/n: "Times like these, I miss fighting Kaijin."

Eda: "I think we're safe for now, but how did we get the door open?"

King looked at his paw, and then Lilith stepped forward.

Lilith: "This room is old, very old."

Everyone looks around while King looks shiny eyes at the center of the room, which is a gold platform with pieces of eggshells everywhere.

Luz: "I knew there was something up here, I'm like the mystery whisperer. The butler did it, magnifying glass, secret door."

Y/n: "Nice work Scoob you want a Scooby snack?"

Luz playfully punches her brothers arm

Lilith: "It looks like that creature was made to guard whatever what was in here."

Luz: "King, does any of this feel familiar to you?"

King: "I'm not sure, but I think I know how I can jog my memory, Eda. I'm ready,"

Eda: "Are you sure?"

King: "I am."

Eda hands him the horn, and when he puts it on, he begins another flashback

. . . One Flashback Later. . .

King takes off the horn and looks at Luz and Y/n

Luz: "King"

King: "That roar it meant, son. I don't know how I know that, but I do. Someone called me their son, Luz, Y/n. I think it was my Dad."

Luz: "Maybe that was him in all those wall carvings."

Suddenly, the creature busts through the door.

Luz: "Oh no!"

Eda: "Oh no!"

Hooty: "Oh no!"

Y/n: "Oh yeah! Round two!"

King: *Steps in front of the creature* "Stop!"

The creature obeyed and kneeled down before him.

Eda: "That thing was defending King from us this whole time? Huh, alright."

Y/n: "Well, abducting a child could do that."

Suddenly, they heard a flash and saw Lilith taking a picture.

Lilith: "Oh, sorry, were we discussing important revelations? I'll just do this later."

Hooty eats the camera.

Luz: "You may not be the King of Demons."

King: "But I was important to someone. If- if he's out there, I wanna find him. I'm not that old it could be possible. Would you guys help me?"

Luz: "I'd do anything for you, buddy."

King: "Then can we keep him?"

Everyone except Hooty and Y/n: "No!"

Y/n: "Hell yeah!"

Hooty: "Yeeeees!"

. . .

Back at the Owl House

Luz: "What'd you do there, King?"

King is carving the symbol on his tag while Luz glues back his horn, and Y/n playing Platinum.

King: "This symbol was all over that tower. What if it's my name? It's too bad John Luke stopped moving after he stepped out of the ruins. I like having a big scary minion."

Y/n: "Damn shame indeed he could've helped me with training."

Luz: "Yeah, too bad."

King: "Guys, do you think it's okay to still call me King? It feels kinda weird if I'm not a king to anything."

Luz: "Well, you will always be the King to my heart."

Y/n: "And to me, you will always be the King of Losers."

Luz: "Y/n!"

King: "No, it's okay because he's my second in command."

Luz: "Anyways, no matter what, you'll still always be King. That good enough?"

King: "Yeah, goodnight, Luz."

Luz Kisses King

King: "Now Francois." *Holds him up*

Luz kisses Francois

King: "Now Y/n"

Luz kisses Y/n, who is still playing his game.

King: "Now John Luke"

Luz and Y/n look up to see the muddy John Luke.

Luz: "Bummer looks like I'm all out of kisses, maybe next time. Goodnight!"

She leaves the room with a confused Y/n.

Y/n: "Wait, isn't this her room?"

. . .

Later in the night 

Y/n gets a call from Emira and which was surprising.

Y/n: "Emira calling? Emira calling! Oh shit! I um okay just be yourself and everything will be fine." *Answers the phone* "Hey Emira~"

Emira: "Y/n, some things come up. Can you come over to my place as soon as possible?"

Y/n: "You're inviting me to your house? Absolutely, I'll be there in a minute." *Hangs up the phone* "Emira wants to see me! Take that depression!" *Points at his mirror*

. . . 

Y/n makes it to Blight's mansion and goes to Emira's room when suddenly he hears someone calling him outside of the mansion. He turns to see it's Emira and Amity. 

Y/n: "Emira, what's going on? Why'd you call me over here late at night?"

Emira: "Y/n be for real you're basically a night person."

Y/n: "Well, the Bat Queen was raising me for a bit. I'm trying to adjust my schedule."

Emira: "Anyway, I called you here because Amity wanted to talk to you."

Y/n: "Amity?"

Amity: "Listen, Y/n, I think I found a solution to getting your powers back."

Y/n: "Really? How?"

Amity: "In order to try to fix you, I'm gonna need to examine your Kingstone."

Y/n: "Right now?"

Amity: "Yes."

. . .

Amity takes Y/n to her fathers lab, and Emira and Edric join them. Y/n was lying down on the table with his Kingstone being tampered with by Amity.

Y/n: "You sure this is the smartest location to do this examination? What if your folks come home?"

Emira: "There working late at the factory most likely there gonna take hours before they come home."

Amity: "Okay and done."

Y/n: "Really, that's it?"

Amity: "Well, no, I checked all the gears to see if they are functional and well they are."

Y/n: "Okay then, if the Kingstone's working then?"

Amity: "Then there's something wrong with your human side. Luckily, Emira is learning from Viney."

Y/n: "Wait, are you gonna cut me open?"

Emira: "Not yet silly, first I'm gonna X-ray you."

Y/n: "Yet concerns me."

Emira waves a spell around and scans Y/n and shows the results with her spell.

Emira: "Well, this is unexpected."

Y/n: "What?"

Emira: "Well, you're a human, and yet you have a bile sack."

Y/n: "Well, thank the Gorgom for that."

Emira: "Well, here's the thing your heart is the connection to the bile sack. As long as your heart beat, you have magic."

Y/n: "Emira, what are you saying?"

Emira: "Um. . . Y/n  your heart is um not beating."

Y/n is in deep shock on what she just told him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 51 31
Camila, Luz, Amity, Hunter, Gus, and Willow return to the Boiling Isles to find things are a bit messy. Raine, Darius, Eberwolf, search for ways to d...
32 6 5
An Owl House AU story inspired by @not-the-best-06 . I got the itch to write this after reading "The Boss's Daughter" and "One Week" by not-the-best...
71K 2.4K 12
After Emperor Belos finds out about Hunter keeping a secret palismen from him, he reacts horribly. Now Hunter is alone and injured with nowhere to go...
17.5K 562 25
Y/n L/n, a 'normal' 15 year old girl, best friend and neighbors to Luz Noceda. When she and Luz find themselves in a different realm called The Boi...