The Eclipse Hopper (TOH/Kamen...

By Tucker19870

Y/N got separated from his father one day and found himself in The Boiling Isles. He was turned into a Kaijin... More

Author's Note
Bio
Prolouge
Daily Life Of A Kaijin
Witches On A Hunt
Getting To Know Them
The Wonders Of Hexside
Really Small Problems
The Tower Quest
Making Amigos
Understanding Willow & Y/n
Owl Pellet Adventures
Enchanting Grom Fright
Grom Extras
Enter Bilgenia
Wing It Like Witches
A Shadow's Past To Face
A Birthday To Remember
Agony of a Witch & a Kaijin
Young Blood, Old Souls
Black Sun Rises, Becoming A Symbol
Separate Tides
I'M BACK!/ New Stories in Progress
Echoes Of The Past
Keeping Up A-Fear-Ances
Through The Looking Glass Ruins

Escaping Expulsion

111 8 2
By Tucker19870

*Tucker19870: "Most of the chapters will be mostly about Y/n sides of the story. "

Somewhere in the night of Bones borough lies the Blight Industries' factory 

People hiding themselves in robes enter the factory for private sales greeted by both Emira and Edric, who is also summoning paper behind a Witches back stating 'Hex Me'. Both laugh

Edric: "Nothing puts a smile on my face more than pranks, right, sis?"

Emira: "He he. . . Yeah." *Her laughter disappears as she checks her phone*

Edric: "Something wrong?"

Emira: "No no its nothing."

Edric: "Not this again. Is it about Y/n ghosting you?."

Emira: "Should I be worried? I mean, he hasn't been on Penstagram or even tried to call me on the Raven Phone since the last we spoke."

Edric: "I mean, can you blame him? You're ghosting him too and all for such a dumb way to confess your feelings towards him."

Emira: "Well, I think it's quite romantic."

Edric: "Just be prepared he hasn't responded to you for a while it could mean the worst."

Emira: "Well, even if it does, I doubt he'll be brutal about it." *Her smile slowly fades, not knowing how he's going to react.*

Edric: "Come on, Sis, it's Y/n we're talking about it's not like he's some emotional mess."

. . .

In Y/n's room, that looked pretty wrecked

Y/n looks like a freaking mess with no jacket on him, socks, or shoes , and his shirt and pants are stained of junk food or what appeared to be dried up blood stains he's laying on his bed playing Pokémon Platinum with his face looking like he had tear stains on him. He then looks at the Rowlet plush that Em-

He angrily lunged straight at it, ready to punch it until he paused the minute his fist connected to the owls fluffy beak. He then started tearing up again and remembered the message that Emira said. 'I don't wanna be friends anymore'. That sentence kept replaying in his mind as he went lying down as he held the Rowlet plush tightly as he went back into playing his game. 

Y/n: "... dammit, " *Tears showing up again from the shadow of his eyes*

. . .

Later at the Owl House, Luz is giving a lesson to Eda, Lilith, and even Shadow Moon about glyph magic

Luz: "Welcome to day 3 of Luz's Magic Boot Camp." *She does a pose while holding up a fire glyph with fire popping out of the ground, scaring awake a sleepy king* 

Lilith with excitement claps while Eda draws on her desk not paying attention, and Shadow Moon is just being Shadow Moon.

Shadow Moon: "Hmm," *Crossed his arms as he sits in his seats*

Luz reveals the chalkboard that shows all four of the main Glyph spells which are Light, Plant, Fire, and Ice.

Luz: "Okay we covered every other glyph I've learned up until now so today will learn something new."

Lilith: "Are we about to encounter a never before seen glyph?"

Luz: "Unfortunately, no, these four came from nature or another witches spell. I don't know where to find more."

The sisters look at each other.

Luz: "In any case today, we are learning how to alter glyphs to do specific things."

Lilith: *Waves her hand as she calls Luz her teacher* "Did I do it right?"

Luz: "Yeah, that's very good." *Looks at Eda* "Let's see how you are doing, Eda?"

Eda is carving a fire and ice glyph to close together.

Luz: "I don't think that's such a good-"

Eda: "Double Glyph Combo Go!" *Taps on the glyphs only to perform nothing except smoke to come out* "Aw dang I was hoping for more of an Ice blast situation."

Luz: "I know you're inpatient to get your powers back, but try to master the basics before you start experimenting."

Eda: "Teh you're as boring as Lily." *Looks at Shadow Moon* "On a different subject why are you here? If I remember correctly your powers are intact."

Shadow Moon: "I was interest in such a subject, magic that can be summoned by paper quite the discovery. Plus if I can master these techniques before Black Sun, I shall once again come on top and gain an incredible advantage."

Eda: "You are one of those people who can't stand being last, aren't you?"

Suddenly, Hooty appeared

Hooty: "Toot Toot! The Hexside train is coming, chuga chuga." *Was ready to grab Luz*

Luz: "Wait, I need to wait for Y/n. Has anyone seen him?"

Lilith: "Honestly, I haven't heard from him since you guys got back from your last outing."

Eda: "Oh yeah, he's in his room still upset about the beat down he got against the Golden Guard."

Shadow Moon: "Ooh, so the great Black Sun has lost in combat to the Golden Guard how degrading."

Eda: "He would have won if his powers were working."

Shadow Moon: "And his powers aren't working, ha! This day is getting even better every minute."

Hooty: "Hoot, Hoot! Enough Hooting around it's time for action Hoot!"

Hooty goes to the tower to pull Y/n's sorry butt out of there. He was successful, though his appearance was horrible to be seen.

Hooty: "Got Em! Hoot!" 

Y/n: "Hooty, what the H! Argh, the light it burns my eyes!" *Covers his eyes from the light*

Eda: "Kid time to stop moping and time to jog some knowledge into your noggin." *Takes a sniff of his repulsive stench* "But first, take a shower, you reek, now get ready to go to school."

Y/n: "I'm not going to school today I don't feel like going."

Luz: "Come on Y/n it's time to get out of the shadow of defeat and into the sunshine of success!"

Y/n: "Pass." *Was ready to head back to the Tower*

Shadow Moon: *Remains seated on his desk* "So this is how the great Black Sun defaulters over a wimpy defeat of thigh Golden Guard?"

Y/n: "I don't care about losing a fight I couldn't win."

Luz: "Then why are you upset?"

Y/n: "I don't feel like talking about."

Emira: "Oh is this about Em-"

Y/n eyes widen as he faces Eda with anger, no hatred look within his eyes everyone besides Shadow Moon looked shocked

Y/n: "That name I am no longer acquainted with got it!"

Eda: "Woah easy Y/n take it down a notch so it is about her."

Y/n stopped realizing he revealed to much he then left inside the house to take a shower

Luz: "Maybe I should talk to him."

Eda: "What no don't let him get in the way of seeing your friends you haven't seen them since his surprise party just go on ahead to school I'll talk to him."

Luz: "Well alright but if he's not there in before the first bell I'm coming back"

Eda: "Yeah yeah Hooty take her away."

Hooty: "Roger Hoot!"

Luz: "Okay King's in charge while I'm gone Bye!"

King steps up 

King: "Ha ha power!"

Eda: "Yes! Teachers gone! Hmm I wonder what other combos I can try." *Rubs her hand together scheming*

Lilith: "Teacher says were supposed to master the basics before-"

Eda: "Basics are so~ basic. If we want to be powerful again we gonna have to start thinking outside the box."

Lilith: "If we want to be powerful again we have to use glyphs perfectly and we can only do that through Memorization, Repetition, and following the rules." *She says as she shows her the words on flashcards*

Shadow Moon: "When did you make those cards?"

Eda: "Well I'm more interested in experimentation, innovation, laughing at tools like you" *She laughs as she walks away* "Now if you excuse me I got a kid to send off to school."

Lilith looks down at King who is scratching himself

King: "Weh! Yeah yeah I'll deal with it no one said power came with responsibility."

Shadow Moon: "Hmm quite the quote King."

Eda is in the house to see Y/n is in his uniform with his signature jacket on him and was about to head out when Eda stopped him.

Eda: "Hold it!"

Y/n: "What? I'm going to school just like you wanted."

Eda: "Not until you tell me what's going on between you and Emira."

Y/n: *He looks down on the ground* "hmm"

Eda: "We're not going anywhere til you tell me what's going on."

Y/n: "Fine I'll tell you, I'm gonna make sure you understand so that I won't have to repeat my self"

Y/n sees King entering the house, he jumped as he pulls out an Oompa Loompa costume he made and puts it on King.

King: "What's happening!"

Y/n: "Hold still King almost got it on you."

As he finished putting it on him Eda couldn't help but snicker at King's outfit.

King: "Not this outfit again why?"

Y/n: "Just do the dance when I give the queue alright." *Looks at Eda* "If you wish to know so badly of my life I shall sing it in detail in a very catchy way it may never ever leave your brain." *Pulls out a whistle and blew a few notes triggering the music to start.*

Eda: "Do I have a choice? Also where's that music coming from?"

Y/n: "Don't think much of it now shoosh once King starts dancing there's no stopping this."

King starts to dance the Oompa Loompa way.

Oompa Loompa Doompety Doo, I got a tragic tale for you

Oompa Loompa Doompety Dee, If you are wise you'll listen to me

Emira Blight both luscious and green, Gave me butterflies whenever she's seen

I wondered why that she never called back, Until she had finally gave me feedback 

Eda: "I still don't understand?"

(We're no longer friends that's the fact)

Eda: "Wait what?!"

Oompa Loompa Doompety Day, When I called her back hanged up right away

My heart shattered straight to the core, Nothing can not fix this forsaken sore!

Eda: "Come on I think you're being dramatic kid."

Y/n: "I repeat." *Started to feel emotional*

FORSAKEN SORE!

Eda: "There's no way you just made this song up right now kiddo."

After the music stopped King immediately took of the costume.

King: "I don't understand why I had to be apart of that?"

Y/n with a tear in his eye started to head to school not wanting to talk anymore.

Eda: "Poor kid."

King: "Eh he'll get over it after all it was his first crush."

Eda: "First crush huh..." *Takes a moment and thought about her first crush but it only last for a moment*

. . .

Y/n manages to walk down all the way to school and was about to enter the front door but felt hesitant.

Y/n: *Released a defeat breath *  "I can't do this." *He was about to head home*

Viney: "Y/n!"

Y/n was greeted by Viney who tightly hugged him with tears in her eyes

Y/n: "What the Viney?!"

Viney pushed him through the entrance and both entered the school and Jerbo and Barcus came running down the halls to join the hug.

Y/n: "Jerbo! Barcus! Easy my body feels like crap right now."

Jerbo: "How've you been, man?"

Viney: "It's good to see your face again."

Y/n: "Guys, we chat daily on Penstagram."

Barcus: *Bark!* ("But seeing you up close is even better.")

Y/n: "Well, thanks, guys."

Jerbo: "How are you holding up since the petrification?"

Y/n touched his green scar he got from being petrified.

Y/n: "Honestly, not good, honestly, but seeing you guys worrying about me makes me feel a little better."

Viney: "Of course, man, that's what friends are for say. If you wait here a little longer, Emira should be coming any minute now." *She smirks *

Y/n: *He jumps as he starts to panic* "Wait, what?! No nononono, sorry, I do not want to see her right now. I gotta go to class. See you guys at l-"

Emira: "Y/n!"

Y/n: *Whispered to himself* "So close."

As he turns to face Emira and Edric behind him suddenly, Principal Bump is heard through the hall speakers.

Principal Bump (On speaker): "You can't just barge in here!"

Odalia (On speaker): "Yes we can we are the parent creature association. Luz Noceda, Willow Park, Augustus Porter, and Y/n Saltamontes report to Principals Bumps office now! You too Amity."

Emira/ Edric: "Mom!?"

Y/n: "Well better head to the office gotta go bye~" *Takes off to the office immediately*

Emira: "I don't like where this heading."

Viney: "What your crush is meeting your mom for the first time hope he makes a first impression." *She teases her.*

Edric: "Trust me our Mom is someone you shouldn't try to impress she's bit of a. . . Oh what's the word?"

Emira: "A controlling Witch. She does what she can for the future success of our family especially when it comes to Amity's future. I got a bad feeling about this."

. . .

As Y/n enters the office the aura off the room felt gloomy though he tried make it better by saying hello to everyone.

Y/n: "Hey guys!"

Gus/ Willow: "Hey Y/n" *They said with low voices*

Amity: "Hey" *Low voice as well*

Luz: "You feeling better?"

Y/n: "Feeling better? Ha Ha! When have I feeling down?"

Luz: "Literally the whole week and this morning. "

Y/n: "Haha! Oh what such little details  can you think I was feeling down any who what's with the frowns turn them upside down." *Used his fingers to make a smile on his face.* "Smiles everyone Smiles" *Looks at the adults in the room as he sits down.* "Principal Bump quite a pleasure seeing you again."

Principal Bump: *With a worried expression* "Y/n it's good to see you."

Y/n: "And you must be Amity's parents uh?" *Offers a greeting handshake*

Odalia: "I am Odalia and this is my husband Alador." *Accepts the handshake then quickly wipes her hand on her shirt*

Alador greeted him with a handshake as well with the Abomination goop stuck with the greeting.

Odalia: "Now that you misfits are here it's time to get down to business."

Principal Bump: "And what business is that?"

Odalia: "Well the business of the Abomination situation, the destruction of detention, the rampage of Grom, these are but of the few of the incidents that have endangered hexside students including are daughter."

Amity looks away from her mother sight then looks at her furiously.

Y/n: "I don't remember any Abominations or Detention incidents?"

Gus: "Yeah that was before you enrolled here hehe."

Willow and Luz gave sorry expressions as they avoid to look at Y/n

Y/n: "Oh "

Odalia: "At any case the PCA has decided. . ." *She coughs to get her husband attention who was messing with Principal Bumps tail piece*

Alador: "Oh right Um these four are bad influences and must be executed."

Everyone except for Y/n gasped with fear.

Y/n: "Tried that already yet still alive."

Alador: *Clears his throats* "I mean expelled."

Luz: "What!" 

Gus and Willow gasp again, and Y/n just lift his eyebrows

Y/n: "That's it?"

Luz: "Y/n!"

Y/n: "What? It's better for you guys then getting executed."

Amity looks at her parents furiously and then her necklace glowed. Unknowingly Y/n glowed green and he started hearing a voice.

Odalia (Telepathy): "Take this as a lesson Mittens, a Blight always upholds there end of the deal."

Amity is defeated.

Y/n: *Said in his head* "Interesting."

Principal Bump: *Disappointed* "Sadly I have no choice in the matter. Luz, Willow, Augustus, and Y/n Saltamontes affective immediately you are no longer students of Hexside."

Luz: "No, but us good!" *She looks at Amity* "Amity tell them"

Y/n was focused on Odalia looking at Amity who was defeated by her mothers control.

Odalia: "Good, Now you'll be taking double classes to make up for lost time actually I'm appalled that you are not in class right now what are you thinking."

Amity: "Right sorry" *She stands up*

Y/n tried to use his new ability in reverse  to communicate with Amity. He focused and then his scar glowed green.

Y/n (Telepathy): "Good to know you Blights are afraid of your mother."

Amity heard his respond and she looked at him to see a disappointed expressions.

Odalia snapped her finger and 2 detention guards took Gus, Willow, and Luz away with Y/n still sitting down and Amity trying not to look back.

Odalia: "You're still here?" *Looks at Y/n*

Y/n: *Kept smiling* "Don't worry I was just on my way out. Adios... pendejo." *Was heading out the door but before he did he turned to Amity one more time.* "And that goes to all of the Blight family never do I ever want to see you or your siblings in my sight again." *He leaves the office.*

Amity was confused and hurt wondering why is he saying all this. Suddenly her mother was next to her holding her shoulder.

. . .

Y/n walking out of the school and notice Gus and Willow freaking out. All he can think about is just to head home.

Luz was devastated wondering how could this have happened. she then saw him walking down the steps.

Luz: "Y/n, what's the plan?"

Y/n: "What plan?"

Luz: "The plan on getting back to Hexside what's the plan?"

Y/n: "Oh there's no plan I just want to go home." *Walked passed her*

Luz: "What that's it you're just gonna give up without a fight?"

Y/n: "Luz in case you don't remember last time I tried to fight I got my ass kicked by the Golden Guard as far as I'm concern I'm useless as Y/n Saltamontes so I'm just gonna go home and go to bed."

Luz: "So that's what you're gonna go home a sulk that the fact Emira defriended you."

Gus and Willow over heard her and both showed surprised expressions. Y/n however did not like that comment.

Y/n: "Listen to me very closely Luz I have had a hard week of thinking right now and as far as I'm concern being expelled from school is the least of my problems right now besides it always ends up the same when it comes to these situations something bad happens, difficult decision making, ahhh Luz almost dies and eventually everything somewhat reverts back to 'normal' that's how we be doing this for a while now."

Luz: "So what you're just gonna walk away from your problems that won't solve anything."

Y/n: "It's better to keep somethings unsolved instead of finding out the truth." *Walks away*

Luz: "Y/n, you can't just walk away!"

Y/n: "Watch me."

Luz just watches as Y/n just walks away.

. . .

Y/n walks down the path to the Owl House alone suddenly he heard a whisper through the forest.

Kamen Rider

Y/n: "Argh not this shit again hey i don't who you are and why you keep whispering these words in my ear but this is getting really f-ing old so would you do us a favor and show yourself? "

Y/n looked around to see if anyone to show up but no one came out suddenly he hear a chirp that sounded familiar. he looked up at the trees to see. . .

Y/n: "Burn? What are you doing here? You should be with The Bat Queen." *Walks up to the tree* "Come on I'll take you back to the fore-"

Suddenly, Burn jumped down straight towards Y/n head and kept pulling his hair.

Y/n: "AHH! Burn stop, not the hair, not the hair!" 

Burn poked at his scar suddenly it glowed green.

Kamen Rider

Y/n paused to then start putting the pieces together.

Y/n: "It was you? You're the one whispering that in my ear?! How? Why?"

Burn chirps at him.

Y/n: "What do you mean I have a bigger purpose than the Eclipse Hopper?"

Burn chirps again.

Y/n: "Why can't you tell me more? What's the point in this reveal if you're not gonna talk to me?"

Burn chirps looking sad. Y/n stands up to look the other way just holding his head.

Y/n: "Until I overcome my fears I can't become my Kaijin state? What do you mean? I've overcame my fears time and time again I mean I became a freaking vigilante knowing the risks, I fought Belos knowing I was afraid of him, I almost died for titan sake knowing I'd never got a chance to say goodbye to my sister, Eda, Raine, King, my mom and dad, my friends, Emira! 

He jumped, realizing he said Emira's name. He then starts to panic and cry, then turns to face Burn again, but she is gone. His knees begin to collapse and he fell to the ground, he crawled towards the nearest tree stump and just cried until he stopped feeling this moment only he knew it wasn't gonna end for a while.

. . .

Night time

Amity and Co were on their way to look for Y/n to help them get Luz out of trouble... again, but he was nowhere to be found. 

Gus: "Man, where could he be?"

Willow: "He's not in his tower, not in the house, or the Palisman forest where could he be?"

Amity: "We don't have time for this. I guess we're going without him."

Suddenly, the three looked up and saw Burn on top of the tower holding the birthday card. She drops it towards Amity.

Amity: "Y/n's birthday card?" 

Amity opened it and listened to the long card until she finally got to the part that mattered

Emira (Recording): "I don't want to be friends anymore." *Static can be heard afterwards*

Amity gasped as she just figured out what's going on with Y/n today but one problem child at a time. Amity, Willow, and Gus headed towards the Blight Factory.

. . .

Once they got there they were arguing on how they were going to get in.

Edric: "Hears an idea, why don't you just walk through the front?"

He and Emira threw some cloaks to them.

Amity: "Ed? Em? You're helping?"

Emira: "Of course just don't tell mom"

The 3 put there hoods up and when there about to leave Ed put 3 'Hex me' signs on there back both giggled but Amity immediately threw them at Ed taking him down Emira looked at Amity who was giving her the 'I got my eyes on you' sign at them she also handed Y/n's card to Emira.

Amity: "FYI you might wanna check on Y/n have a feeling he needs you right now. Viney and the others are looking for him as we speak" *She left with Gus and Willow*

Emira opened up the card as she went to go meet up with the others to help look for Y/n.

. . .

Y/n is still sitting at the stump still crying and thinking what is he so afraid of. Suddenly he starts hearing the others call his name out he then got up and started to run off the other direction. He kept running with tears falling down wondering to himself 'Why am I running away from them? There just trying to find me right'? His thoughts were stopped when he notice he just ran off the cliff. He screamed as he fell down the cliff and he grabbed a stick that was sticking out of the cliff. He looked down to see the boiling sea close to his feet. He then hears the branch snapping and noticed it won't hold him for long.

 Y/n: *Panics* "Okay Black Sun now would be a really be a good time to pop out now come on come out please! Human flesh will make me a freaking boiled hot dog! Please come out! "

Unfortunately the Kingstone didn't respond and then the branch broke. That moment felt like time froze. He was about to die knowing he was alone. . . No one is there to tell them it's going to be okay. . . No one he loves is in sight to worry about him. . . It was then right there he understood what he was afraid, it wasn't death he was afraid of, he feared he was gonna die alone. 

Y/n: *Takes a deep breath as he said something very quietly* "Bring it on."

Suddenly a vine grew from the cliff and snatched his arm before he even touched a boiling bubble from the sea. He looked up to see Jerbo using his plant magic and Viney, Barcus, Edric, and Emira behind him. Jerbo pulled him up saving him from death. Y/n was on his hands and knees breathing loudly.

Y/n: "Thanks." *He chuckle as he breathing heavily and sits do*

Jerbo: "Anytime." 

Y/n started crying as he hugs his friends (Jerbo, Viney Barcus, and Edric). Emira walked forward to him and he looked at her for a second he then stood up from the ground and walked towards him and just stared at her for a moment. He noticed the card in her hand he looked down feeling hurt, but when he looked up at her again she was crying.

Y/n: "Why ar-"

Emira didn't let him finish his sentence as she hugged him tight as she started to cry.

Emira: "Y/n I'm sorry this was my fault please don't hate me!" *Hugged him tighter*

Y/n: "Why are you crying?"

Emira: "I'm sorry this is my fault I should've rechecked my message in the card, I hurt you and I didn't notice. Please don't hate me!" *Covers her face with his shirt*

Y/n: *He picked her head up to look at him* "Emira you hurt me so bad and I wanted to hate you, but I can't, I wanted to hate you so much, but I just can't hate someone I trust more than anyone uh no offense you guys" *Looks at the others*

Barcus: *Bark!* ("Eh none takin")

The others nodded agreeing with Barcus.

Y/n: "When I thought you didn't want to be friends with me anymore it hurt me bad Emira, and when you ghosted me it just kept leading to the theory."

Emira: "I'm sorry Y/n that was my fault I should've listened to it before mailing it out."

Edric: "I mean you would've if it wasn't for Amity who was chasing m-"

Emira: "Ed, not helping!"

Ed hid behind Viney who gave him a 'pathetic' expression towards Edric.

Y/n: "So what did you wanted to say?"

Emira: "What?"

Y/n: "You said there was more to the message what was the rest?"

Emira: *Blushes* "Oh uh that um it's a more of a private thing to ask and uh right now doesn't seem like the moment to tell you that in front of everyone."

Viney: *Smirks* "Em don't worry I can change that." *Whistles to summon Puddles to grab the others and they flew away from the area*

Emira looks at Y/n and she begins to blush again. Y/n looks at her confused on why she's so red in the face.

Emira: "Um Y/n I don't know if you want to hear this right now I don't want to hurt you anymore than I already have this week."

Y/n: "Is it bad?"

Emira: "No not really."

Y/n: "Listen Em what's going to hurt me more is you not telling me. I just want to know and we can move on right?"

Emira: *Looks at him who looks like he's gonna collapse * "Okay."

The Camera zooms out as she tells him.

. . .

Luz was in her room just thinking about the event that took place tonight. Suddenly she heard a knock and turns to see Y/n opening the door. He enters the room and sit next to her.

Y/n: "Hey."

Luz: "Hey."

Y/n: "You look like crap."

Luz: "You might wanna look in the mirror."

Y/n: "Hehe good one. hey you know you should cover yourself with a blanket it's for some reason really cold in the house." *Trying to warm himself up*

An awkward silent surrounded the room until Luz broke it.

Luz: "So you feel any better?"

Y/n: "From before yeah, yeah I think so."

Luz: "That's good oh you should know that I got us back into Hexside."

Y/n: "Wow that's good."

Luz: "Yeah and uh I got my butt saved by Amity."

Y/n: "Finally someone saved you and it wasn't me hehe." 

Luz: "Ha ha very funny."

Y/n: "Hehe yeah. . . Hey Luz you know I'm kidding right?"

Luz: "Yeah."

Y/n: "And you know you're the best sister a brother can have right?"

Luz: "Yeah."

Y/n: "And I'll always love you no matter what happens in life."

Luz: "Why are you telling me all this? You're not dying again are you?" *Jumps*

Y/n: "Nononono I'm not dying at least not today."

Luz: "What?"

Y/n: "Look what I'm trying to say Luz is that one of these days maybe sometime soon I might not be there for you and when that day comes I want you to know no matter how far I am you will be okay. Because even though you can't see me, I will always be there for you. Okay?" *Hugs his sister*

Luz: *Pushes him away* "No, no I won't except that. I want you to be there for me you're my older brother it's your responsibility to look after me until I'm independent and married."

Y/n: "Sis as much as I want that to happen I don't think I can, especially with the path I'm on currently."

Luz: "Then I promise you this bro, I will look after you until I've become independent that way you live long enough to see how much of an adult that I will become, one who is a master of magic and have a beautiful spouse."

Y/n: "Hehe well good luck with that, and I look forward to punching the lights out of your future husband."

Luz: "Or you know future wife hehe."

Y/n eyes widen as she looked at her who looks a little scared after saying that to him.

Y/n: "Oh, well if you marry a women I think that's cheating."

Luz: "Why?"

Y/n: "Because I can't punch a women I maybe a Kaijin but I am a gentlemen."

Luz: "You mean you're not upset that I might date girls?"

Y/n: "Luz I don't care who you date, It could be a boy it could be a girl, it could be a Witch, hell even a kaijin at the end of the day all that matters is love and frankly as long as you have love in your life that's okay with me."

Luz looks reassured and smiled as she yawns.

Y/n: "Looks like someone's needs some sleep you should go to bed now we have school tomorrow."

Luz: "Yeah right."

Y/n heads out of the room but before he did he turn to her one more time.

Y/n: "Goodnight, sis." *Smiles*

Luz: "Goodnight, bro." *Smiles*

He closes her door as he leaves the room. He then gives out a serious look as he heads towards the tower he sees Shadow Moon knocked out on the floor.

Y/n: "Get up!"

Shadow Moon: *Wakes up and opens his eyes to look at a serious Y/n* "Good to see you ain't crying like a little b-"

Y/n: "Let's go. we're gonna go train."

Shadow Moon: "Can't we do it tomorrow? Besides, there's no way you can keep up with training without you, Kaijin state."

Y/n stomps the ground cracking the wooden floor a little, Shadow Moon noticed his foot is still not in Kaijin state he then looks up to see Y/n eyes are glowing red with pupils burning with confidence.

Shadow Moon: *Laughs* "Well, I'm awake." *Gets up* "Let's go. . . Just one thing if I hear inspiration music, I will kill you."

Y/n smiles as he leaves with him, but before they leave the room, Shadow Moon used an ice glyph to make a snowball and throw it at Y/n.

Y/n: "Hey, what was that for?"

Shadow Moon: "That was for the snow day I had with the Witches and dog."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 286 34
~Owl House Fanfic~ Podarge was the child of a Titan and a witch. From a young age they were shunned for being a hybrid, given the name "a harpy." Th...
934 42 12
"You bewitch me every damn second you're with me. I try to think straight but I'm falling so badly, I'm coming apart. You wrotΠ΅ me a note, cast a spe...
71K 2.4K 12
After Emperor Belos finds out about Hunter keeping a secret palismen from him, he reacts horribly. Now Hunter is alone and injured with nowhere to go...
13.7K 325 11
Luz had to go home at the end of summer, excited to come back to the Boiling Isles next summer... But things back in the human realm don't go as plan...