π‡π€πππˆππ„π’π’ | π‹ππŸ’

Af kaylavz_

ADELINE O'CONNOR has been devastated since the last time she fell in love. Fans, gossips and even in intervie... Mere

00 | INTRODUCTION
00 | IMPORTANT INFO
02 | A BUSY DAY
03 | AUSTRALIAN GP AND A PAPAYA BOY
04 | RACE DAY!
05 | SHITTY DAY?
06 | THE ROOFTOP
07 | LIKED BY LANDO AND ADELINE
08 | BETWEEN SHADOWS
09 | NIGHT TALK
10 | NEWS
11 | THE CALL
12 | LONDON HERE I COME
13 | CAR RIDE
14 | LUNCH
15 | LONG DAY BUT NOT ALONE
16 | WARM WELCOME
17 | ADECHELLA

01 | PARTIES AND DECISIONS

6.4K 63 7
Af kaylavz_

HAPPINESS | LN4
01 | P A R T I E S A N D D E C I S I O N S

──────── ˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚ ────────

────── ° 。。゚・✩。゚・° 。 ──────

2019

The party is I-N-S-A-N-E.

A friend of Caleb is throwing a big party at the outsides of LA in his big kilometric mansion. They will name it "the party of the year", a house full of young drunk celebrities, alcohol circulating from hand to hand and a lot of other inappropriate stuff that you could imagine.

What could possibly go wrong... Right?

The 19-year-old singer is quite nervous, she isn't feeling sure about of the direction the party is heading, a lot of crazy people surrounded by a lot of paparazzis, that combo could ruin more than one reputation.

Caleb, his boyfriend, has already told her that she would have a good time "You're going to have the time of your life" Caleb's words. But she still didn't think it is a good idea.

"Hey" Adeline starts talking to get Caleb's attention "I think we should go home" Adeline, seeing that she hasn't caught his attention, grabbed Caleb's arm stopping them in the middle of the inmense landscape.

"You have nothing to worry about babe" Caleb turns around and rested his hand on Adeline's face and leaves her a quick peek on the lips "Now let's head inside"

She could never have imagined that that night would change her life forever.

2023: ACTUALLITY

Adeline O'Connor

I'm all set to spend the evening in the best possible way.

I have the place, I have the outfit, I'm totally ready.

Ready to spend the entire evening watching my favorite show.

I throw myself on the couch snuggled up in my cozy blanket, I relish the warmth it offers on this chilly winter night. Clad in my beloved pajama set, each thread familiar against my skin, and a bowl with a couple of snacks that my nutritionist would not be too happy about.

The last thing left I have to do is press the play button on the TV remote cont-

Ding Dong

My head rises in the direction of the door and I furrow my eyebrows in confusion. I'm not expecting anyone in particular, maybe they have the wrong address. I shake my head and put it back on the pillow where it was before.

DIIING DOOONG

"Alright! Alright! I'm coming!" I exclaim, this time, not only lifting my head, but my whole body as well, leaving the blanket and bowl on the coffee table.

When I get to the door I take a quick peek through the peephole -in case it's some crazy fan who has discovered my address and wants to kill me, you never know-. But the moment I recognise the person behind the piece of wood I hurriedly open the door to be greeted by a very enthusiastic face. A slightly shorter red-haired girl with a huge smile and luggage in both hands is standing in front of me.

"Your favorite person is here!" announces the redhead, setting her luggage on the floor before opening her arms, ready to be greeted in a hug.

Natalie and I have been friends for years. Natalie is a stunning Portuguese model who works for famous brands all over the world. She usually spends most of her time in Paris, where she actually lives, but when she's not shooting for a magazine, she hops on the first flight out to LA to spend some of her free time at a party or just a casual night at my apartment.

It's been a few months since I've seen Natalie, and it's been a couple of months since she's set foot in Los Angeles, and when she comes, she always calls me beforehand to make sure I'm in town and free of plans, but apparently not this time.

"I've missed your mama bear hugs, girl" Nat murmurs against my chest, hugging me tighter.

"When did you arrive?!" I look up, stilled surprised to see my best friend, who lives over 5,000 km away, in front of my apartment on a random night without prior notice.

"That doesn't matter" Natalie states with a hand gesture, minimizing its importance "I brought you a gorgeous, super sexy dress from one of my last photo shoots that I think you would look stunning wearing" Natalie assures me and starts looking trough her stuff. Finally, she pulls a bag with a brand logo in front and gives it to me.

"What's this for?" I ask glancing at the dress tucked inside the bag.

"To go to a party tonight, duh" Nat answers my question with a silly tone, as if it was obvious. She gathers her luggage and enters the apartment, leaving me standing in the middle of the building's hallway in confusion.

"Ohh now way" I react shaking my head in disagreement. I enter back into my apartment closing the door behind me and go after the redhead who is already getting comfy resting her bare feet on the coffee table with the bowl of snacks on her lap.

"Come on it will be fun" Nat lifts her head to make eye contact with me, giving me puppy-dog eyes. Who could say no to that?

"Okay, fine, but just for tonight" I relent. Natalie stands up happy to have achieved her purpose and walks away doing little hops towards my room.

For the next two hours, we spend our time getting ready and gossiping about everything and everyone. Nat provides me updates on her romantic life with "that boy from the café" whose name she doesn't even know and whose age range could be anything between a baby to and old man with tons of money.

"I'm telling you, girl, he's so hot" Natalie's words.

What the redhead had brought me is a black sleeveless round neck dress with an irregular cut and ruffles at the bottom that fits me like a glove. I pair it with sleek black pointed heels, a blazer -just in case I get cold- and one of my luxury handbags.

"And tell me Addie..." Natalie pokes through the bathroom door where i'm finishing my makeup "Have you met any cute guys in my absence?" she asks with an innocent look as she leans on the door frame.

"Nat..." I sigh lightly leaving my eyeliner halfway and turn my head to face the model.

"I know it's a touchy subject, but-" Natalie tries to speak with a concerned expression on her face as she gently rubs my shoulder.

"I'm over it" I cut her off sharply, giving her a cold stare and shifting slightly away from her. After a few seconds, I realize how I just treated my best friend, one of the only people who has been supporting me and cheering me up for these past last years. I take a deep breath and rectify "But I don't want a relationship or anything like that right now"

"I'm not saying you're not ove-" Natalie tries to debate with me.

"I'm ready" I interrupt what Natalie was trying to say as I put my gloss down on the marble sink "Where are we going?" I force a smile.

────── ˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚ ──────

I look through the cab window wondering if this is a good idea.

Of course I go out from time to time, but for some reason this felt different. Whenever im out, paparazzis approach me, I know it's their job to take photos of celebrities, but I can't help feeling that they just want to take bad looking photos of me to mock me later on social media.

"Pss" Nat leans to my side towards me "Don't over think it so much, we're going to have a good time" Natalie assures giving me a comforting smile and another shove on my shoulder.

I just nod my head in response and turn back to look from the window at the hundreds of illuminated skyscrapers passing by.

I think Natalie realizes that I'm not in the mood to go dancing and goofing off, because she leans out from the back of the car and gives the driver an address and a name, then she just goes back to her seat, I ask her with a look what she just did, she just smiles and looks down at her phone.

After about 10 minutes, the cab stops in front of one of the most modern buildings in LA. I say politely "good evening" to the driver while Natalie pays him. After that, we both step out of the car and make our way into the building.

"Here we are" Natalie announces happily, I look at the building realizing that is a restaurant that I never seen before.

"How have I not seen this restaurant when I've been living here for over 5 years!" I exclaim looking at Natalie, a mix of surprise and confusion evident in my voice.

"I saw it this morning on TikTok on my way to the airport" Natalie solves my doubt as she takes off her fur coat and carries it on her arm.

"Good evening ladies, would you like a table for two?" A young guy greets us behind the desk with a welcoming smile.

"Yes, please" I reply kindly.

"All right" The front desk guy comments as he types something into the computer "I will accompany you to your table" he picks up a couple of menus and starts walking to the table "if you follow me..."

"He's cute, isn't he?" Inquires quietly Natalie looking at me with a playful smirk once when the receptionist is far enough away to not hear us.

I can't help but roll my eyes as she chuckles. In the end, we both end up laughing, until the man turns around once we get to the table "Is everything okay ladies?" the receptionist asks politely.

"Yes, everything is fine" I say as best I can between laughs "It's just that she has just been discharged from the psychiatric hospital, forgive her" I reaffirm, feeling a punch on my arm "Ouch, that hurted!" I complain turning around only to find the redhead making a face at me.

The boy just nods weirdly, I bet he thinks we're kind of weird, I don't blame him though. He then leaves the menus on the table and walks away as fast as he can.

We can't stand it anymore and we start laughing again, but this time louder gaining a couple of raised heads looking in our direction and then we realize we are making a fool of ourselves. We quickly compose ourselves -as best as we can-, exchanging amused glances, and pick up the menus to focus on our dinner choices.

"So..." Natalie speaks after having a bite of her dinner "I heard Daniel is back in F1."

I already knew that, my face lighting up at remembering how I had to put up with a call of an excited 34-year-old who was finally getting back in a car to compete for the world championship title. At the end of last season, when Sergio announced he was leaving for Alpine, Daniel didn't think twice and signed a contract with RedBull to be their second driver.

"Yes, that's true" I assert with a supportive smile as I grab a piece of a vegetable with the fork.

"That's amazing" Nat says with an excited tone in her voice "You'd have to go see him" Natalie points out, turning her gaze back to her plate to grab another piece of food.

"Yeah, I'll be watching the races on TV" I replie with a casual nod.

"No silly" Natalie puts down her fork and raises her gaze to me "I mean you should go and see him in person, on a race weekend"

"About that..." I begin to speak raising up my head to look at the redhead who has a confusion look on her face. The redhead fixes all her attention on me by placing both of her elbows on the table.

"Why don't you go?"

"Don't get me wrong" I clarifie before continuing "I do want to go, it would be amazing to see him race again, but the first race is next week and tickets will already be sold out" I explain, sort of true, sort of lie.

"You can always call Daniel and have him give you a pass" Natalie suggests lifting a shoulder "I'm sure he'd be more than happy to see you in the paddock again"

"I don't know..." I trail off, hearing the uncertainty in my voice as I contemplate the idea of attending the race.

"Come on, you're not losing anything by trying" Natalie encourages me.

"Okay" I finally agree "I'll call him tomorrow morning"

‎‎
────── ˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚ ──────

‎‎
@adelineoconnor

liked by NATALIEDASILVA and 2,1M others

ADELINEOCONNOR: pookie is back! :)
tagged: @nataliedasilva

view all 5329 comments

NATALIEDASILVA: we are the best duoo
(liked by adelineoconnor)
‎ ‎↳ USER47: i completely agree

DANIELRICCIARDO: i'm not your pookie anymore :(?
‎ ‎↳ NATALIEDASILVA: hateeeer ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎#danielcanceledforhatingonnat
‎ ↳DANIELRICCIARDO: 🙄
‎↳ ADELINEOCONNOR: c'mon guys
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎don't fight, not in my peacefuly
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ comment section

USER2: two beautiful women's 😍
‎↳ ADELINEOCONNOR: ❤️
‎‎↳ HATER_1_: I only see a slut

USER78: not Daniel's comment 😂

USER11: Adds being active on social media >>>

────── ˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚ ──────

Hi everyone! Kayla here 👋

I hope you like this story as much as I like writing it ;)

Did you like the first chapter so far? Let me know!

...And if you liked it, don't forget to vote <3

see you xo
‎‎
‎‎

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

986K 25.3K 80
Daniel knew he'd messed up the moment he saw her again in his teammates room. Amber knew it was a mistake from the moment Daniel pulled her by the h...
335K 6.8K 48
Lando's best friend, Alya Ricciardi, is a YouTuber and influencer with many fans all over the world. When she realizes that just traveling the world...
115K 2.1K 31
What happens when your neighbour is Lando Norris? π“π“œπ“‘π“”π“‘ π“œπ“žπ“π“‘π“žπ“” - "I could stay here forever." π“›π“π“π““π“ž π“π“žπ“‘π“‘π“˜π“’ - "Of course you're...
460K 10.2K 74
in which a YouTuber gets an offer to fake a relationship with a famous Formula 1 driver β–· β€’ ---------- β€’ ϟ [ l...