Xicheng Oneshots

By XichengLoverXX

Xicheng Oneshots. At the time of writing this I have over fifteen Xicheng fanfictions in progress and the nu... More

(1) Fever
(2) Betting on Love
(3) Puppy Love (1/3)
(4) Puppy Love (2/3)
(5) Puppy Love (3/3)
(6) Wingman? More Like Weingman (1/3)
(7) Wingman? More Like Weingman (2/3)
(8) Wingman? More Like Weingman (3/3)
(9) I Won't Be Fooled

Table of Contents

424 5 0
By XichengLoverXX

In this book I will collect all fanfics I write that is shorter than 5-ish chapters to avoid them clogging up my page. So if you're looking for longform content, this is not the place for you.

In order to make it possible to navigate this book I will have a table of contents (this chapter) which will contain short summaries of all the stories contained in this book. That way it will be easier to find which stories you want to read and which you want to avoid.

Hope you enjoy! <3

(1) Fever: Hearing that Jiang Cheng caught a fever Lan Xichen rush to his side to take care of the man he loves.

(2) Betting on Love: Jiang Cheng made a bet with a certain older Lan and now it is time for him to pay up.

(3-5) Puppy Love: Lan Xichen gets drunk and starts wailing the name of some bitch Jiang Cheng has never heard of before, and now he's going to go deal with her. 

(6-8) Wingman? More like Weingman: Wei Wuxian has concocted a convoluted plan to get his brother and brother-in-law together. But with an angry Jiang fighting against him, will he succeed?

(9) I Won't Be Fooled: Noticing that sect leader Lan is treating him differently Jiang Cheng is determined to not let himself be manipulated by the Lan's kind gestures.

--- Everything below this line isn't posted yet (Will start after 3/12)

(10) The Future Predictor(TM): This is a short story about Wei Wuxian using his latest invention, a very accurate crystal ball called the future predictor(TM), but despite his greatest efforts Wei Wuxian can't seem to convince anyone that it's actually able to predict the future despite all of his predictions coming true.

(11-14) Looking Good: Wasn't sect leader Lan supposed to be a respected and virtuous man? Then how come his brother-in-law's eyes won't leave the backside of his beloved baby brother each time he turns his back to them? Wei Wuxian simply can't let this stand. He was not going to let his brother Jiang be objectified in such a way and yet despite all his efforts to stop the Lan, nothing seems to work as he each time the Lan's actions are stopped he finds a new way to admire the Jiang's attractive body part.

(15) The Winner Takes It All: "With the adults all gone it's time for the fun to begin. Time for games, starting with a couple rounds of our favorite game Who can hold my brother's hand without him shooing you off? The rules are the same as always. First round is free and everyone who wants another go has to pay up... and to make today more special let's change up the winning prize..." Wei Wuxian announced.

Only Jiang Cheng had not agreed to change the prize, not that Wei Ying cared of such trivialities. Change was good for business.

"Instead of the usual hug, what do you all say about upping the stakes and making it a kiss?" he asked, to which the room cheered. The only participant who wasn't enthusiastic about the sudden change was the one who was quite attached to his first kiss.

Or at least he was until he found out that the Lan possessing his heart had chosen to participate in the game.

(16) Jin Ling's Confession: Jin Ling has an important confession to make to his uncle, and he's anxious that it won't go well. But as he comes out to his uncle he's surprised to find him being a lot more caring and empathetic than usual.

(17) Poisonous Lotus: Lan Xichen was excited for his wedding night. Even with their marriage just being one of convenience he longed to touch the seductive body of his new husband. That's all it was supposed to be, an enjoyable night for the two of them to spend together, and yet it went so very wrong.

(18) Replacement Wei Wuxian: Lan Wangji had yet again gotten drunk to forget that Wei Ying wasn't alive, and yet again his drunken self had deluded himself into thinking the Wei was still with them. What was it he'd used as a Wei Ying stand-in this time? Perhaps another barrel? A statuette? Whatever it was Lan Xichen was on his way to check up on his love-sick younger brother. Only this time the "thing" his brother had stolen wasn't an inanimate object, it was sect leader Jiang, who wasn't too keen on being his brother's replacement.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 40.6K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
8.8K 216 5
Xiao xingchen slap xue yang for an unknown reason xue yang was confused for what did he get slap for he did not do anything wrong since he did not ev...
138K 4.3K 21
Jiang cheng and Lan xichen get stuck in a cave looking for Jin ling. they were stuck in there for days no one knows what they were up to.... (Read to...
4.7K 159 19
Guess who's back with another fandom in their collection? That's right, me. Enjoy whatever I've managed to force out of my lizard brain I guess :D