Anirudh- Her Obsessed Mafia.

By ksaurav15

" you accepted this marriage na? Now I will make sure you will regret it." said he looking at his to be wife... More

Prologue:-
PART 1(Their path crosses)
PART 2
PART 3
PART 5
PART 6
PART 7

PART 4

552 57 19
By ksaurav15

Bondita opened the door and looked at the men who smiled at her making her confusesd.

" you? " asked she.

" hello bondita. How much you have grown." said the men touching her head lovinglg while she smiled nervously not knowing what to do and who is he.

" who is there bondita? " asked arvind coming from behind her and said excitedly-" arey, come come come binoy. Why are you standing outside? Bondita go and bring water for him. Come binoy." welcomed he binoy showing him the way to hall while bondita went to bring water for binoy.

"have a seat binoy." said arvind and both took seat.

" uncle water. " said bondita giving him the water to drink.

Binoy drank and bondita took it back.

" after so many yrs, I am seeing you. " said binoy happily seeing his friend after many yrs.

" mee too binoy. Its been 10 yrs. Finally you got time for me. Otherwise busy in own world. " Taunted arvind to which binoy just smiled lightly looking down knowing he literally remains busy only.

" arey what to do, you know na how tiring and what type of work I do? And this time also I am not getting time, but as our decision has to be fulfilled so came here." Replied binoy with a bigger smile.

" hmm. But why you are late? Faced any problem? " asked arvind as binoy really came late.

" no no, its just went mandir first after landing here in krishna nagar. " said binoy with a smile.

" ohh ok. "

" you know what arvind, this place really feels connected to my soul as if I have wanting to never go from here. " Said binoy while taking a longer breathe inhaling the fresh air reminiscing the old days he spent here in krishnagar.

" and why will you not feel like this after all krishna nagar makes every one its own uncle. " said bondita coming with tray full of snacks and placing it in front of binoy.

" my god, this much snacks? It seems your daughter is going to make me fat." commented binoy while the other laughed.

"uncle this much food will not increase your weight in fact I am going to bring more. "

" arey no no this is only more than enough for me. Please remove some."requested binoy trying to put away some in other plate.

" no binoy, don't deny I am not going to listen your excuses. You have to eat it." Ordered arvind while not all him to do.

"ok ohk. But first let me get fresh. Beta will you show me washroom? " asked binoy ro bondita who nodded in yes and went to show him his room.

After coming back, she asked -" baba, who is he? "

" he is my childhood friend bondi. Earlier we both used to live together but after marriage, he went to tulsipur and me here only with your mother and then he came back here but after his wife's death left to abroad with his son." replied arvind with a sigh.

" ohh. "

" but he has come here for some important work. " said arvind thinking something looking at her.

" ohk baba. Then I am going to make something special for him. " said she moving towards her kitchen thinking what to make.

Binoy comes after freshing up and looked at arving who is helping his daughter in cooking. He too went towards them.

" ok baba-beti working in kitchen together? Waah." exclaimed he while both smiled and he continued-" but bondita beti, do me a favor. "

" yes yes uncle.

" ask your baba to give some time to me, otherwise I have to eat blunt and burned food. I want normal food made by you." said binoy making faces teasing arvind who glared at him while bondita giggled.

" you didn't changed? Always loves to tease me. "

" afterall its the best thing in the world. Hahaha. " said binoy laughing joined by bondita too.

" waah, you took my daughter also in your side? Waah ji waah." commented arvind glaring bondita cutely.

" so what? After some days she is going to be my only. " said binoy confusing bondita while arvind said yes.

" yes yes. But still she will be my only." replied arvind.

" what? What are you both saying? " asked bondita getting confused while both bited their tongue realising the mistake.

" umm! Nothing bondita, we are joking. You go cook, we are going in hall. " said arvind and both the friends left the kitchen leaving bondita still confused but she shurgged it off.

Outside in hall,

" arvind, when are you going to say her about this?" asked binoy raising his brows.

" don't know yaar. Don't even I know how to even start this topic? "replies arvind tensely licking his dry lips.

" but you know na, now it's time to discuss about this to our childrens? "

" yes I know binoy but I don't know whether our childrens will agree to this or not? "

" arvind they will understand. "assured binoy with a smile.

" no binoy what if bondita thought I am imposing my decision on her and she starts hating me? "asked arvind knowing what will be bondita's reaction after the news.

" Offo! You are just unpredictable. Means smart but when comes to bondita then becomes a overthinker. Sumati behen says right about you. Overthinker baba." teased binoy reminscing sumati.

" what to do, she is my daughter and everything for me. "

" okay okay Mr. sentimental baba arvind ji, relax. We will just ask them and say everything and at the end it should be their decision only. " said binoy holding his hand as an assurance.

" let's see what will be their decision. " replied arvind looking at binoy.

During lunch,

Bondita placed everything on dinning table and asked them to take seat.

" 15 more minutes bachha, then we all will eat together." said arvind making her confused.

" but baba, we all are here only na? And we can sar together now also then why 15 mins? " asked she confused when all are here then why her baba asked for 15mins.

" no actually, someone is coming too for lunch with us. That's why I am asking to wait for 15mins." comes a reply from arvind looking at binoy.

" what? Somone is coming? " asked she.

" yes that's why I asked you to cook more food today. " replied arvind with a nervous smile.

" that's why you asked? And you said binoy uncle is too much hungry today and he is foodie, so make more food for him. Baba, you na. " said bondita shaking her head on her baba's lie.

" waah ji waah, Arvind you made me foodie infront of your daughter? What she may have thought about me that what if I finish everything? " said binoy punching Arvind on his arm who winced dramatically while she laughed seeing their banter.

" no uncle I will never thought anything about you." replied she making him smile.

" still... " saying binoy when she interrupted saying- "and you know what uncle I like those who is a big foodie like me. Afterall food is very important for me. " replied she licling her lip with a big smile making both the men smile seeing her childish acts.

" achha achha now stop and binoy ask him where is he? " asked Arvind to him who nodded and called the person.

" ohh ok ok. Come fast. " said binoy disconnecting the call and told them that he is coming in 10 mins.

After 10 min, all heard door bell and bondita went to open the door hut gets shockee seeing the person who too gets shocked seeing her.

" you?" asked both in union while the other person who came with him was also shocked to see her.

" yes me.. " again they said in union.

" not again. "murmured sourav shaking his head looking at both.

" why are you repeating me? " asked she glaring him.

" this I too can ask na? Why are you repeating just like me? " asked anirudh too glaring her.

" ohh Mr. I am not repeating infact its you, you, you, who is imitating me. " replied she pointing her finger towards him.

" see... " saying he when she interrupted saying-" and no wait. What are you doing here? Haan? Are you here to harm me for that day. You are stocking me?" asked she with widen eyes.

" I don't stock useless and mad ones." replied he with a smirk.

" oh so came to say sorry for troubling my bhai? "asked she with a smirk.

" sorry? And that to you and your that khattara bhai? Na na na mohtarma, I don't say sorry to anyone and that too will never say to you. Understood? " he too replied with a smirk.

" what are they? Now my head is spinning. Someone give me chair, I can't tolerate them standing here." murmured sourav holding his head.

" sourav. I think we have came in wrong direction. Ask baba to resend the address." shouted he commanding sourav who nodded and called his baba.

Arvind and binoy comes out hearing noises and gets shocked seeing both of them fighting.

" hey what's happening here? Why are you both fighting? " asked Arvind.

" baba see, he is the same men who hited my bhai that day and now came to harm me and when I am saying what he is doing then fighting with me. " replied bondita in a breathe making Arvind widen his eyes.

" I am fighting? I am? It's you who started fighting first." argued anirudh back still not looking at binoy who just came from inside after arvind.

" no it's you." replied bondita.

" it's you only and I can prove it. Sourav tell me who started arguing first." asked he to sourav who is concentrating on his phone ignoring them while anirudh shouted again gaining his attantion- "SOURAV..."

" yes yes. You said anything?" asked sourav showing as if he doesn't heard him while anirudh glared him and that is when he looked at arvind and binoy.

" baba what are you doing here in this house? " asked anirudh to binoy making bondita confuse.

" baba? " murmured bondita looking at Arvind.

" anirudh, it's my friend arvind's house only. Hadn't I told you? " asked binoy making him realised but he don't want to stay here because of bondita.

" yes you told me but you didn't told me, this girls also stays here?" said anirudh glaring her.

" it's my house, so I am staying here but what are you doing here when it's not your house?" asked she glaring him too.

" I am not interested in your house or to come here it's just my baba called me here. But not now. Baba let's go. " asked anirudh to binoy who said no he has important work here, so neither he nor anirudh can go.

" ok then you stay but I am not going to stay here. " replied anirudh looking at bondita.

" but anirudh..." saying binoy when she interrupted saying- then go na who is stopping you? Go, Shu shu shu"

" see how is she? Don't even know how to talk? Mannerless girl. " complained anirudh looking her.

" I know how to talk, but I also know when to talk nicely and with whom. Understood Mr. Extra mannered men? " replied she with a smirking smile irritating him.

Both started their cat dog fight not listening anyone.

" ohh just shut up both of you." shouted arvind and binoy making both of them quiet while sourav took a relaxed breathe as now his ears can get some rest from this cat-dog fight.

" what is this? Shouting and all and not even listening us. Shut up now and come inside first. Come means come. " ordered Arvind while all entered the house quietly and took their seat in dinning table.

All were sitting silently while anidita was glaring each other as if both will shoot other with their angry eyes only.

" Arvind, if they stay like this how we are going to say about that?"asked binoy slowly.

" that's what I am thinking. Here we are tensed what will they think of our decision and now on top of it, they don't even like each other." replied arvind too slowly.

" ohh ok. But what are you both talking about?" asked sourav too silently listening their talk while both glared him to which he went back to his chair.

Arvind then made both them say sorry for that incident saying it's both's mistake. Although no one wants to say sorry but he made them and asked to behave maturely, they are not childrens now.

All then started to have their lunch and after they took seat in hall.

" bondita, anirudh we need to talk to both you something. "said binoy.

" ok. " replied anirudh

"actually we are planning for your marriage. " replied arvind.

"ohh ok. What?? Marriage? " shouted bondita.

" exactly. Marriage and me? No way? " said anirudh too widen eyes.

" btw who will marry him uncle? " asked sourav laughing only to get a glare from his friend.

" exactly, who wants dangerous life with him. And whole shouting and fighting only. " taunted bondita laughing.

" you.." saying anirudh when arvind interrupted not wanting more fights between them and said-" it's you only whom binoy selected from him. "

Sourav was drinking water but coughed hard listening arvind while anidita widen their eyes in shock and both the fathers smiled nervously thinking about the consequences.

" are you serious baba? Means you know na what are you saying? "asked bondita to Arvind.

" Yes, see baba I dont want to marry now and atleast not with her." said he and thought in mind- " because i love somone else. "

" but why? What's problem in this? "asked binoy.

" what's problem? Ask what not wrong in this. Everything is wrong. I dont like her." replied he in a serious tone.

" me too don't like him." she too replied in a same tone.

" and I am not going to marry her/him." replied both at the same time.

" but beta listen me for once why we are saying..." saying binoy requesting them.

" no baba. Not this time. And I am going now as I have many important work than talking over this useless thing. " said anirudh ordering sourav to follow him and asked binoy if he wants yo then can come to his home and left from there.

" bondita at least you... " saying arvind but she too left from there saying she too have work leaving both of them there alone.

" now what? " asked binoy holding his head.

" don't know. " replied arvind shaking his head.

After thinking for sometime they though to try to convince them alone so binoy left there saying he will try at night in anirudh's home while you can try here.

       _________________________________

That's all for today.
Hope u liked it.

So their fathers dropped the topic of their marriage like a atom bomb to them who always fight only whenever met. Now what's going to happen? How are they going to make their childrens agree for it?

And they fight too much. Isn't it?

Btw don't forget to comment down ur views and vote up the also.

Till then bye.
And thanks for reading.

~A.Saurav.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 120K 84
The story is of two individuals Siddharth Khanna and Anusha Singh. Both were gems to their parents, both spoiled, both stubborn, friends adored them...
3.9K 323 10
‒𝑺𝒉𝒆 π’ƒπ’“π’Šπ’π’ˆπ’” π’ƒπ’“π’Šπ’ˆπ’‰π’•π’π’†π’”π’” π’Šπ’π’•π’ π’‰π’Šπ’” π’…π’‚π’“π’Œ π’π’Šπ’‡π’†β€’ Anirudh Roy Chowdhury a well-known billionaire and mafia king. Bondita D...
12.9K 909 13
This is my 4th Fanfiction on Anidita... So basically this ff will start from the end of the sanyasi track with a different plot... Read intro part...
57K 3.1K 18
This novella is basically a fanfiction on the show, Barrister Babu. It is based on the current track when Bondita was forced to go through a "shudhik...