LONG WAY (8th Member BTS FF)

By Dreams047

"we never going to accept her as our member" "whole sky is waiting for me.. how can I stay in dark" "maybe we... More

CHAPTER - 1
CHAPTER - 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER - 4
CHAPTER - 5
CHAPTER - 6
CHAPTER - 7
CHAPTER - 8
CHAPTER - 9
CHAPTER : 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
Chapter 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
Chapter 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
Episode 34
EPISODE 35
CHAPTER 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43

Chapter 38

60 4 0
By Dreams047

"hyung enough! When will you stop taking her side?  Why hyung, has any outsider become so important to you that you cannot see Angel's pain at all? "

"Jhope, you are forgetting in what manner she spoke to us." Jin spoke while getting up from the chair.

"Wow!"  Jhope calls out laughing.  "When the same glass is get hiting again and again, do you expect it not to hurt you?"

"She is just over reacting hobi hyung, have you forgotten how she had called a lawyer on the day of her grandfather's funeral to transfer the property to her name.  I think so -"

"Enough Jimin, it's useless to talk to you all.  But remember, guilt does not leave anyone behind." Saying this Jhope leaves from there.  Jin also walks out of Suga's Genius Lab without thinking anything. 

Some wrong things, feelings and battles of heart and mind have engulfed everyone. The incident that happened some time ago is troubling him.

"hyung i'm with you. "

"Jimin I need some time."  Hearing this, Jimin walks away with hesitation.  Yoongi is left alone, those not-so-old but unbelievable words are still hovering around him.

--------

2 hour ago

Angel angrily shows some papers to Eva and shouts.  "Eva, how can you do this, why did you enter my office and steal the government papers of Jin oppa and Jhope oppa's military recruitment."

"Angel, you have lost your mind, why would I do this?"

"Because you were the one who went to my office room last, right?" Angel was moving forward with full confidence looking into Eva's eyes in which anger was clearly visible.

The rest of the members were watching all this. Eva was nervous seeing Angel's new look, seeing which Taehyung comes between Angel and Eva and says to Angel with a cold tune  "when she said that she was not there then that mean she was not there.  Stop scaring her like that."

"Yes Angel, stop dictating to her like this, she has not even come out of grief yet." Hearing these words of Jimin, Angel grins.  "It's your fault that someone put those papers in the paper crush machine." Yoongi says, ending the conversation. 

"We had asked for a break for Eva.  she is not in her right mind state right now." Namjoon says looking at the scared Eva.

"what about me joonie oppa haven't I lost anything?  But I remained silent.  I don't know why I am suffering for a sin which I probably did not commit.  Is it necessary to put the responsibility of everything on me?  If nothing happened then angel you did. You all always like why this ,why that, not do this, why did you do this.  I AM HUMAN ! A FUCKING LITTLE HUMAN!!! Why don't you put this sh!t inside your fucking head."

Present time

"fuck!!" Yoongi groans.

----------

"What do you mean, how can this happen?" Namjoon speaks in a loud voice.  "Sorry sir but it is true that someone has sold your lyrics illegally and we are trying our best to find out about it."

Namjoon's pov

After all, what is happening, one new trouble after another is waiting for us.  I don't understand what to do.  The mutual differences among the members are affecting the work which is not right at all.  And Eva's behavior has also changed a bit, she is a bit scared perhaps because of Angel.  "God she has lost her mind."

The house is not like before, now there is an uncomfortable peace here.  "Couldn't I become a good leader?"

"It's not like that Joonie" A voice that always supports me was heard. Jin hyung was standing behind me, completely ready to go somewhere.  Behind him was a little girl who was looking very excited, not like our dull faces.

"Let's go out, our little princess has to eat cake" Seeing Kristy's wide smile, I forgot all the tiredness and nodded my head and said yes.

We're just walking out the door when Angel is returning home.  "unnie I am going out with Jinu oppa and Joonie oppa" Kristy speaks with a high pitch voice in return of which Angel just gives a small smile.

Her facial complexion was dull, her hair looked unhealthy, there were dark circles under her eyes as if she had not slept for many nights, perhaps we had not paid attention to her for a long time. Somehow it's hurts now.

"There was a part of her that perhaps we lost." Jin speaks while carefully holding Kristy's hand.  It's been a month since grandfather left.  Kristy lives with us now.

----

Both Jimin and Taehyung forcefully convince Eva for the game and start playing the game but she seemed lost somewhere.  Which both of them notice and keep it in the controller side with a sigh.

"What happened Love, tell me who besides me has made you so restless?"

" Mr. Kim ! not in front  me," Jimin says while giving a side eye.

"Tae! mini!, will you make a promise?" Eva asks in a low voice."

" What ?"  Both ask together.  "That no matter what happens, you will not leave me, I feel very scared alone."

  After listening to Eva, Taehyung hugs her tightly. "Promise love, even if the whole world is against you, I will not leave you." These words were a relief for Eva.

"stop making me feel single."

The fear in Eva's mind is making her fall day by day. The threats and words given on the day of the funeral are now making sense.

1 month ago

Enraged and heartbroken, Eva simply enters Jinseok's house, who is calmly drinking wine with his other  crossed legs as if he owns the world. Eva angrily grabs his collar, "you monster , Son of bitch you said you won't hurt anyone."

"Calm down young lady," he says, removing Eva's hands from his collar.  "Why are you attacking me like a wild cat?  Has anyone died?"

"Enough Wang Jinseok Don't act like you don't know anything. You had promised me that you would not harm others." Eva speaks angrily, gritting her teeth.

"I have?  What did I do ?  He asks innocently.  "kiddo it was a heart attack what can I do? " He speaks softly placing his hand on Eva's cheek on which dried tears were still present.

Then he speaks while caressing Eva's hair.  "you know what?  That old mf used to deserve only this." Now he held Eva's hair tightly due to which she was groaning but there was a playful smile on his face.

"And you little princess, don't forget that he is a big reason for our pain today and you are crying for him. Apart from today, if you raise your voice in front of me again, you will not be able to speak again. " He leaves, caressing Eva's hair. Sits back on the couch. 

"I will tell all this to Angel." Eva speaks hesitantly.

" Breaking news: Drugs found in the house of Biggest Boy Band BTS, how will this news be?" He says while looking at the phone.

"You can't do that." Eva speaks with a stuck up voice. "I can do it baby."

"You are trapped and that too badly and because of only one reason, Angel , I will not let her go so easily. " He speaks with a dark voice.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 3.6K 42
"Y/n? You mean Y/F/N? Of course i know her,she's really famous" "She's the one in Night Light group. I saw their comeback news last night" "Oh,you're...
10.3K 414 46
[Face yourself in order to love yourself] ♡Love Yourself♡ -Previous story title: 8th member of BTS- -Has different routes for each members- -FF Serie...
152K 2.5K 86
Y/n has always dreamed about being a k-pop artist and has been on a lot of auditions. One day she gets accepted to BigHit Entertainment and finds out...
2.9K 58 30
A girl. Lonely, destroyed, suicidal. She thought ending her life was the only way she could be free. But when she was about to jump, a boy saved her...