Blood Curse

By Nikolunamanu

In a world where Vampire's command, human have to live by the rules they've made. Vampires farm humans like a... More

I hate this
Kill me please
Why me
I want to die
Don't feel
Again
The beginning
Lab rat
Falling
Pain
friend or foe
Kiss me
Picnic
Bite
Blood
New world
Adapting

My life Now

7 1 0
By Nikolunamanu

after a bunch of experiments, the night came in. We went back to his room, he walked me all the way there like a dog. I was so tired, of dying and coming back, it was tiresome. He thrown himself to his bed like he worked all day, Bastard.

"can you bring me a cup of whiskey please" he order me

I walk to the small table served the alcohol and bring it to him. He drink it on one slurp. "ahh" he exhales "thanks, well, I'm going to have some guests soon and I wasn't expecting you being still alive so, how do you feel about being in the closet for now" he stand up and opens the closet door

I walked in and sit in a corner.

"Sorry for that, I mean there going to be a lot of noise and you can't join because that will be disgusting so... anyway good night" he closed the door leaving me in darkness.

Finally some peace, I rest my face on the floor and close my eyes. I need to canalize my thoughts and think right on what I'm supposed to do now, is this my life now? really? a vampire pet. Is not like worse than food, but I don't like it at all. I wish my parents know that I'm alive, maybe that will make them happy. I guess I have a purpose a bigger one, my father did say some weird things and is not normal that I can't die. I'm immortal, human immortal. Maybe I have powers, I will have to stay in the low for now, figure out how far I can go and what I can do, I mean I have to do more, right? Then I hear women giggling at the other side of the door. eww I don't imagine what kind of disgusting things they must be doing. I put my head inside a bulk of cloths, I pushed hard on my ears so I don't hear nothing, after a while I fall asleep. I feel a beam of light in my face, I open my eyes and saw the sun, silhouette of someone approaching, I thought I was at home, but then, it cleared out and it was Dorian.

"good morning, emm, what should I call you, Phoenix is way to long, hmm?" he put his hand on his chin "nix, yeah, I like it, Is a small version of phoenix, what do you think?"

"is nice master"

"good, now come on, we have a long day" he said going out of the room, I followed. "there's some food, I know you humans eat like 3 times a day or so"

I see a plate with bread and sausage and a cup of juice, it was on the floor so I sit next to it and started eating.

"don't worry, not planning on experimenting today, just going out for some errands"

I swallow the food on my mouth. "yes master"

"good, and did you hear something last night?"

"no master, I covered my ears"

"nice girl, I'm curious, have you done it?"

"done what master"

"sex"

"what's that?"

he laughed "the thing you do with someone you like"

"I still don't get it master"

"oh my god, You are virgin, well yeah, you guys don't have like the opportunity to learn, how old are you?"

"I have had 19 birthdays"

"damm that's a lot, but nice, You are old enough" then his face changed like he said something bad "forget I said that, eat fast we have things to do"

I finish and we hit the road, we where in a huge limousine, we got out of the city, we where at this city filled with markets and tall buildings, people dressed in weird clothes, some with animals ears, like costumes. Flashing tittles everywhere, advertising all sort of stuff and places. I liked this city, looks so tech. The car stopped, we go out and walked to a store, it was a tailored store, a lot of dresses and tuxedos. he walked to the cashier.

"hi, is Tom here?"

"who's asking? "the lady asked

"Dorian"

"oh prince, yes come in" she opened a door behind her, it was a secrete door, because you couldn't tell it was there

We walked through the door and a long hallway, then we where in a whole different place, now we where in a big space filled with lights and music, more people, dancing everywhere, kissing, some girls where with their breast out, I saw a woman jumping over a mans lap, I stopped for a moment, I was so intrigued, then Dorian put his hands on my eyes and pushed me with him. I kept walking, we entered another room, this was big too, so fancy, black shiny floors, red curtains, red sofa. at the end of the room, was a man, black hair, red eyes, he was sitting behind a big desk.

"tom long time no see" he says

"what do want and what is that?" he says pointing at me

"don't mind her, she's my pet and I was wondering if you can lend me some of your girlsss" he said getting closer to his desk

"what? for what Dorian"

"I want to open my own courtship service, not like yours of course, I want to open one at my city, did you know there's almost no bars at capital city and not only that, there's a time restriction, My father is so boring"

"Dorian(he breaths in) How in the world you plan on doing that"

"axel is helping me too"

"Axel? that idiot don't have any connections"

"see, that's why I need your help"

"I swear to god, why you are always doing stuff your dad will want to kill you"

"I'm just trying to safe lives here"

"fine, You can grab 3 of my girls, but not pinky, she's out of limits"

"what, why not pinky?"

"she's the best, every wants her, now go and don't come here with more stupid ideas"

"yes, thanks Tom"

"fuck off"

When Dorian opens the door, he appeared next to me, he grabs my hand and smells it. Dorian grabs my hand and snatched out of his.

"she's Human"

"yes"

"isn't she supposed to be dead?"

"I like her, like a pet, so I decided to have fun with her before I kill her"

"like, sex fun, are you finally going to doit?"

"what no!" he exclaimed and his face turned red a little

What's going on with him, I thought.

"sorry, then Can I drink from her, I'm a little tired, I will like to recover a bit"

"No" he says so serious "she's my pet, go and buy a human, take this" he landed a card "its a 50% off coupon" he leaves and pulls me hard from the leash I walked faster, we went out side and he pushed me in the car. "I'll be right back, you stay here" he leaves

Why is he acting like this, he changes a lot of mood. Is so weird looking vampires from this side, I always picture them so scary and evil, but this guy, is strange. Is not like fully evil, but neither good. Then he comes with 3 girls dressed with so little clothes. He gets in with them, one was ginger with yellow eyes, one blonde, yellow eyes too and the third one was a brunette with blue eyes. they were really pretty. They sit across me, they started touching him on the chest, kissing him on the neck, the car was moving so I started looking out the window. I was hearing all sort of noises but I didn't care. I was curios but I cant look, it feels wrong. Then with the corner of my eye I see him looking at me, I turned around to face him, one of the girls were doing something to his penis, she was going up and down with her head, he was holding her from the hair, but he didn't stop looking at me, why? I looked away again.

"Nix" he calls me

"yes master" I say without looking

"come, sit here" he demanded

I look where he was pointing, and was on the floor next to the girl, that was in-between his legs.

"on your knees"

I go and obey, there I can see what she was doing more clearly, it was horrible, but I cant stop looking. What is wrong with me, I forced my self to look down.

"nix, look at me" he order

I look up at him, to those green eyes. "good, now, grab my hand" he stretches his hand at me.

I grab it, it was so soft, he pulls me towards him and he bites my shoulder, I could feel his body trembling, he was biting harder than usual, he was breathing so loudly. he pushes away the girl that was doing stuff to him, grabs me by my arms and puts me on his lab, he wrap his arms around me and hug me tight. he licks my shoulder, and keeps licking my neck till my cheek, I look down to him with the corner of my eye, he was looking at me, his face was blushing.

"what have you done to me?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.1K 1.9K 83
{A SAPPHIC VAMPIRE TALE- COMPLETE} 18+ (this story can be read as a stand-alone if you wish)❗️ This is heartbreak, this is betrayal. When Marine, a...
152 56 60
It all begins with Hope. Lies are told, people are tricked and lives are put in danger but Hope still guides the confused. Fear. One word that will m...
17 0 10
After suffering a loss and with Vampires officially coming out the coffin, how will everyone fare when a Cult of Vampires appears claiming they can c...
491 60 28
'This world is sick. And we are nothing more than mere symptoms.' Over four centuries ago the sun set - and never rose again, plunging the world into...