Married to my EX | 𝗚 𝘅 𝗚 |

By yizhan_cutearmy

When maxi cheated ash .They just ended with breaking up as ash became CEO of her father's company she got a m... More

Character Introduction
Part:1
Part :2
Part:3
Part:4
Part : 5
Part : 6
Part : 7
Part : 8
Part : 9
Part : 10
Part : 11
Part : 12{ ℳ }
Part : 13
Part : 14
Part : 15
Part : 17
Part : 18

Part : 16

56 8 0
By yizhan_cutearmy

Brown huge gates opened when a convoy of cars arrived. there were five cars in a row, first two cars turned to right and last two cars turned to left , The middle classy Rolls Royce went straight and stopped at the main door of that huge, dark color building. 

The couple in the back seat were ready to get down. Ash got down first and went to maxi's side of door to help her. She opened the door and pulled her hand out for maxi. She took the hand and stepped out of the car.

IMAGINE MAXI IS WEARING THIS DRESS

ASH IN THIS DRESS BUT WITH THE BLUE HAIR.

The very first thing maxi observed was there was not even a single camera around them. When it is a business meeting there will reporter taking photos of all business magnets, but this was different.

When both entered the hall every one was present there as if they were the last one to arrive there. When ash and maxi entered with hand in hand, every single eye in the hall turned to them, there was a spot light focusing on them. 

There was also one more spot light in the center of the hall, every one made way from one spot light to other. There The queen was standing in the middle of the hall in all white, and every one else were in black.  every one have a drink in their hands. Two men came with drinks in their hand, the couple picked each one.

There everyone's eye went back to the Queen, who was holding a glass of champagne too. She raised the glass. 

IMAGINE THIS IS THE QUEEN AND THINK THIS DRESS IS ALL IN WHITE.

On the other hand ash was nervous for getting exposed Infront of her wife about her being a mafia and what if she knows about her further plans. She cannot effort to hurt maxi in any way. She cannot lose her this time at any cost.

"I cleopatra, Queen of this under world mafia, welcome you Ms. Ash to my kingdom. This is for you ASH." She raised the toast and took a sip from it. everyone else drank the drink from their glasses.

Ash took a sip from her drink and looked at maxi who was looking at her with an unbelievable expression. this raised Ash's heart beat. Maxi didn't even move or say a single word, she was straightly looking into her wife's eyes. the Queen walk to them, other got busy with their talks.

"I think someone is in trouble." The Queen stretcher her hand forward for an hand shake, but ash being ash she ignored it and pulled maxi closer by her waist. 

"This is MY WIFE HAN MAXI, maxi this is the queen of mafia Cleopatra." Ash looked at maxi who was still confused with all sudden information about her wife. Deep down she felt something wrong, it was not right, Ash being a mafia was a very big red flag for her now. she couldn't believe what ever she have heard and saw now.

Cleopatra saw the ignorance from ash. She felt the urge of stabbing her right away but this is not right, she need to get what she wanted from ash. Ash being CEO of sport equipment company and it is very successful company now. She has planned a vary huge game for ash.

"Nice to meet you maxi." She gave a toxic smile to them.

"Enjoy the party." with that she left she was on her plan.

"Maxi!!!" Ash was looking at maxi but maxi was looking at the glass in her hand she didn't even took a sip from it. She looked at ash and back to the glass and drank the total champion in one go, she started walking away from ash, to the drinks counter. 

Ash followed her, she wants to explain her side of story but it was not a right time or a right place. Maxi sat on the chair, ash stood beside her with one hand on the counter and bending a bit forward to match maxi's height. 

"I can explain! I can explain. Please just wait till we get back home." 

"Did you ever plan to tell me at least." 

" I am sorry okay, for keeping this as secret." " but lets talk about it when we go back home."

Maxi took a shot and drank it. she was not gonna stop drinking anywhere soon. one after one she lift up the shots continuously. Elder tried to stop her but she push her hand and took other shot. She doesn't know what she was doing. She was shocked, scare, and anxious. She doesn't exactly know what she has to feel now.

Does she have to be scared or proud for ash. Does she have to feel guilty for making ash not tell her secrets with her freely, Or feel betray for not telling. 

Now every thing makes sense, the scars on Ash's body, no news reporter at the entrance. Even after a ten shots she couldn't get drunk because of this extreme feeling. Soon a white girl approached ash, without any warning she hugged ash tightly. She looked straight to ash's face.

"Babe i missed you so much. Where have you been i couldn't contact you." that's it she made the situation even more worse. Maxi looked at them as if she will burn both of them just by her stares. 

Ash pushed the person above her, adjusting her blazers She stood straight. She coughed a bit before talking.

"I don't wanted to be in contact with anyone from japan." By listening the name japan maxi stood closer to ash. Cuz a new doubt has arrived in her mind, the reason was after they had sex ash went to japan without informing anyone. 

Even though she wants to talk she kept her mouth shut, she knows she can't speak anything she  wants in such gatherings. She held ash's right arm gaining the attention from both of them. 

" And this is my wife Maxi-"

"Just MAXI" Maxi looked at ash with a death glare.

"Yeah! She is HAN MAXI, my dear wife this is sofi."

"Oh! now you got married, or else you would have met me, right darling." Oh god what else can be worse than this, it was really a bad idea taking maxi to the party. Ash could smell the jealous from maxi. 

"Can i take your wife away for a while." Sofi asked maxi indicating she will take ash with her. Even before getting a response she pulled ash with her. Maxi felt so angry in last thirty minutes. It was unexpected, ash owes a huge explanation to her. 

Maxi was still looking at the way ash and her so called friend sofi disappeared, taking an another sip from her drink. 

Sofi pulled ash to the hall way where there was no one else except them. She pinned ash to the designer wall. The expression on ash's face tells every thing, she was surely not interested in the person in front of her. 

"Let's have a quicky." Sofi raised her eyebrow with a smirk on her face.

"I am not interested." She pushed the person above her and looked around.

"I don't think this is over between us." Ash started walking as sofi spoke. 

"Long ago." she simply answered.

"Then, lets start again." 

"You and me were just some casual thing." 

"But now i want you, we can keep it a secret." 

"And i don't want you."

"Your present wife is your Ex what do you even get in that relation." with in  fraction of seconds sofi was pinned to the nearby wall, with a thub sound. 

"Don't you dare to talk about my wife. you and i are over. It was just a few nights stand. i was very clear about this back then. If you try to come back and mess things up with me, i know very well where your house is and also where your parents stay. Be careful. Now leave me alone." The tone ash use on her made sofi scare to death.

She took a few steps back and went away from there. In between of their conversation they have walked along in the hall way. ash saw this hall way was leading somewhere very secret. She suspect why there is not even a single body guard. 

There was a door in the end of the hall. she walked there and saw the door was locked. it was not a normal lock it was digital code with finger print. 

"Why are you here?" She heard a familiar voice. Ash turned around to see who it was.

" I just happened to walk this way and i was curious." She saw cleopatra all alone there. That means it was her room of course. 

"Are you curious what is inside." She asked as she walked closer to ash. Ash looked straight into her eyes like she was challenging. She understood the meaning behind that eyes of the Queen, it was purely lust and need, but something else was also hiding in those eyes. 

"It might not be more precious than you my queen." She smiled as she also took a step forward towards cleopatra. They were standing face to face. 

"Oh! Now it's your Queen." 

"yeah, why not when it is you." 

"Meet me this Wednesday at my warehouse and show this at entrance my guards will show you where i will be." She handed a locket kind of thing to ash's hand. Ash placed her hand on the queen's waist and pulled her closer. 

"okay my queen" with out breaking the eye contact she took the locket, gently touching her fingers.

"You can just call me Cleo from now on." She winked at and pecked her cheek. 

HELLO MY BEAUTIFULL READER. 

LOVE YOU ALL FRO 900+ VIEWS. 

WITH THAT CAN YOU ALL PLEASE WRITE DOWN WHAT YOU FEEL ABOUT MY WRITING, I AM GREADY FOR COMMENT. I CAN EVEN IMPROVE MY SKILLS IF YOU GUYS TELL ME WHERE I AM DOING MISTAKE. 

THANK YOU ALL

LOVE LOVE❤️❤️❣️❣️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

242K 7.4K 44
Becky who hates Freen a lot is falling for her slowly after their marriage. Let's see how Becky treats Freen and why is that Becky hates her so much?
96.1K 2.6K 34
What will you do if your first love is the new girlfriend of your dad? What will you feel if she's not only his mere girlfriend but his goddamn fian...
131K 4K 25
Two entirely different people , one contract marriage as a deal but now Miss CEO has fallen harder & harder . What will she do now ?? Highest ranks...
1.7M 63.4K 38
Kai Raymond, player, reckless, immature, arrogant and has little to no care about anything in her life regarding any kind of responsibility that is n...