π™‰π˜Όπ™π™π™ƒπ™„π™‰π˜Ό 𝙄𝙉 π™‹π™Šπ™ŽοΏ½...

By TheeHotGrl

A Sequel To Once I Saw You Again. MATURE AUDIENCE ONLY. 18 and UP. I do not own Naruto or any of the photos... More

Table Of Contents
TRIGGER WARNING βš οΈβ›”οΈ
π™Ώπš›πš˜πš•πš˜πšπšžπšŽ ΰΌ„
Ch/1
Ch/2
Ch/3
Ch/4
Ch/5
Ch/6
Ch/7
Ch/8
Ch/9
Ch/10
Ch/11
Ch/12
Ch/13
Ch/14
Ch/15
Ch/16 *Long Af*
Ch/17
Ch/18
Ch/19
Ch/20
Ch/21
Ch/22
Ch/23
Ch/24
Ch/25
Ch/26 *Long Af*
Ch/27 *Long Af*
Ch/28 *Long Af*
Ch/29
Ch/30 *Long b/c of smut*
Ch/32
Ch/33
Ch/34
Ch/35
Ch/36
Ch/37 *warning; torture scene* ⚠️
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT
Ch/38 *warning; torture scene* ⚠️
Ch/39 *warning; small torture scene* ⚠️
Ch/40 *Long*
Ch/41 *Long Af*
Ch/42 *Long Af*
Ch/43
Ch/44
Ch/45
Ch/46
Ch/47
Ch/48
Ch/49
Ch/50 *⚠️ sad scene* *Long Af*
Ch/51 *A Lil Long*
Ch/52 *LAST CHAPTER*
SPECIAL AUTHOR'S NOTE

Ch/31

95 6 13
By TheeHotGrl

"I don't know. Ten is dragging me to a couples yoga therapy on Monday..."

Gaara and Naruto were in the car smoking a blunt while he listened to the blond's issues. "You think she'll be there?" The redhead passed the blunt back to him and the blond sighed deeply as he leaned his head back.

"I hope so, she calls herself dating a new guy." He shrugged and silently looked up at the headliner in his car. "Gaara, I fucked up."

The blunt was in his hand again and he looked at him while contemplating if he wanted to tell the truth about how he felt about her or not.

"Look, I'm just gonna be honest..." He started. "I don't like her." Naruto snapped his head in Gaara's direction while giving him an offensive look and he continued to nonchalantly speak. "Sorry if that hurts you but she had her nose too far into my relationship."

Naruto huffed silently. "Well Ten is her best friend and they grew up together... but that doesn't matter. I spoke to your girl and Hina isn't even speaking to her either."

Gaara passed the blunt back over and exhaled lightly. "Yeah, I guess I didn't think about her wellbeing when I told her to cut her off. But I'm not upset if they're not speaking."

The sulking blond took a hit of the blunt and held it in for a sec before blowing it back out. "My baby doesn't know what she wants. This thing with that other guy is just a phase... she needs me to save her."

Gaara couldn't help but give his friend an off look. "You sound a little... crazy."

He took no offense to what he said since it wasn't the 1st time he's heard it and he was sure it wouldn't be the last.

"She's the crazy 1. If she ever thought I was letting her go then she's batshit."

Gaara couldn't explain the feeling he got from him but it was off, no... it was more than off, it was eerie, and that energy was radiating from Naruto. But maybe it was just the weed.

He quickly shook that odd feeling away and spoke again when had the blunt again.

"Why don't you just put her in her place? I'm sure you've done that before... I do that with Ten all the time. One good stern session always straightens her ass right out."

Naruto thought about it.

But... that was solely the reason she went away because Spike couldn't keep his hands to himself nor could he be faithful for this once.

"You know what..." He leaned up in his seat.

"When she gives me the exact reason why she doesn't wanna be with me anymore and I see that for certain she moved on, then I'll set her free but till then, she's all mine."

The blunt was out and Gaara pulled out a baggie from his pocket and a small platter. Then he began lining the drugs up.

"You think this relationship with that other guy is just a facade?" He rolled a dollar bill and snorted a line. "Of course I do. I think she's just tryna make me jealous." After Gaara snorted another line he passed it over to him and to his surprise, Naruto turned it down.

"Nah, I'm good. I'm laying off that stuff for a while." He pushed it away lightly with his palm and Gaara began staring at him. "What?"

Naruto pursed his lips and looked out the driver seat window before shrugging his shoulders and turning back to Gaara. "I think I'm gonna go to rehab." But his friend couldn't believe the shit he was hearing. "Rehab?"

The tall blond didn't change his tone or his answer. "Yeah. I think it's time for me to get clean and get my priorities together."

"Get your priorities together?"

Naruto turned to Gaara again. "Why do you keep repeating me?" Gaara answered him. "Because now you sound batshit. Where is all this coming from? Rehab is for people that are addicted to drugs and alcohol."

The man in the driver seat raised both of his brows and glanced down at the blow and Gaara's eyes trailed along with his. "That's bullshit. We don't have a problem with drugs." Naruto began tapping the steering wheel with his two thumbs. "You might not be ready to admit it but I am... Anyway, I made up my mind. I'm going." Gaara sighed and shook his head, then he parted his lips but nothing came out so he just closed his mouth again.

He opened the passenger door and stepped out then when he turned around he picked up his drugs but he had to tell him one last thing. "She's fucking your head up, there's nothing wrong with you, Naruto." The passenger door was slammed and he marched away.

Naruto didn't pull off right away. His hands slid off the steering wheel and his gaze fell. Tears were released from his dark blue orbs as his body trembled along with his lips.

When he exhaled his breath was unsteady. That was all a lie, there was something wrong with him. Who was he before he moved away, even after he moved away? Before he even met Fuka, who was he? Yes, he was a teen but he wasn't ruined. He still had a soul but shit just sorta went left when he no longer had Hinata. But he still had feelings...

Ever since he turned 16 he's been on autopilot and the party, sex, and drugs just numbed him more. But now he has to prove to himself, not just her that he can change and go back to who he was before everything went to shit.

He sniffled and swallowed the small lump in his throat as he wiped off the tears from the tip of his nose, under his eyes, and his cheeks.

Then he finally started his car and drove off.
xxx
Hinata hung the bright heart-shaped diamond necklace up in her bedroom next to the custom painting Max painted for her before they left Paris. She stepped back and softly gazed up at the wall filled with all of them together.

Their booth photos from their first official date, at festivals in Paris, his painting, and now the necklace he gifted, was apart of them.

She could see her life with this man and that scared her because she didn't want to lose out on that experience with him.

When she heard her phone ringing, she walked over to her bed and picked it up from the nightstand. "Maxxy." She answered happily and they spoke for a little minute.

She sat on her bed and then laid back while running her hand over the shirt she wore.
The smell of his cologne was all over it and she loved smelling like him. They went back and forth on her wanting to skip out on yoga but he insisted that they go since that was essentially more bonding time for them.

Eventually, she caved in and decided to go.
-
Hinata was happy to see Temari but her posture stiffened when she saw TenTen again. "What's she doing here?" She asked her blonde friend after laying out her yoga mat and sitting down, then she answered. "I have no idea."

A drawn-out sigh escaped from her mouth and Temari placed a hand on her shoulder. "Come to the restroom with me real fast I have to tell you something."

They both got up and began walking towards the exit but when Hina turned to glance at Ten, she was staring right at her.

Thankfully, when the two ladies made it to the restroom they were the only ones in there.
"So what's this about?"

Hinata asked her and Temari gave her an intense gaze with narrowed eyes. "I know about Gaara abusing TenTen."

She began feeling the heaviness in her chest take over as her lips downturned into a frown. "I'm sorry, but I found out about it at our New Year's Party, last year."

She exhaled sharply and began gently moving her head from left to right. "I don't talk to Gaara anymore and when I tried helping Ten flee from him, she turned on me."

Hinata's chest slowly fell and rose as she continued listening to Temari. "She just told me I need to mind my business so that's what I did." She shrugged. "The only reason they were at my birthday party is because our brother came into town to visit and Shika doesn't believe me about his abusive ways."

She irritatingly rolled her eyes at her boyfriend's obliviousness. "Guys are stupid and weird. But Shika just doesn't believe he can be that way..." She sighed. "And I told him if he ever thinks about pulling that shit on me then I'll shoot him dead." That was enough to make the dark violet-haired giggle a bit.

"Temari, Naruto just told me to mind my business because... he was abusive too."
To say that to someone else who wasn't her therapist or her lover felt good.

The blondie instantly glowered and furrowed her brows. "We can jump him, Hina. I already had animosity towards him for dating your sister. But you telling me this just put the icing on the cake." She grinned because she thought about beating him to a pulp with a nail bat but he wasn't worth it.

"We can jump your sister too if you want." Hinata began laughing heartily. "It's-"
She calmed her laughing and spoke again.
"It's fine Tem. I'm not claiming her and I'm over him."

Her friend smiled at her and she returned the smile. "Fine, but if it was me I would've beaten both their asses." What Temari didn't know was that she did beat Hanabi's ass and also Naruto's in her own way but she did really move on and she was at peace now.
-
After she was peeing she came out of the stalls to wash her hands but to her bad luck, Ten was also coming out of the stall. Just ignore her.

She couldn't even do that because while washing her hands Ten spoke to her as she did the same. "Hinata, we need to talk."

Just ignore her...

"You can be quiet all you want but that's not gonna make me go away." Ignoring, Ignoring, Ignoring. "I know you miss me..."

Hinata scoffed at her ridiculous belief then she pulled out some paper towels to dry her hands and then she threw them away.

But Ten blocked her view from exiting the restroom. "Hina, I miss you too but if we're gonna rekindle our friendship then we have to talk things threw."

Hinata scoffed again. "You done?"

Ten was once again shocked at her nonchalant reaction because this just wasn't like her.
"We don't need to talk about anything because we're not rekindling shit."

She had enough of her disrespect! Here she was trying to reconnect with her bestie only to get shitted on. "Just because we're not best friends anymore doesn't mean you have to be such a bitch!" The boxing gloves came on.

"I wouldn't have to be a bitch if you just leave me the fuck alone!" She matched her energy. Both of the girls paid no attention to the other ladies coming in which coincidentally was Sakura and Ino along with some other girls. They all sat and watched quietly.

"Ohh, okay so I get it. You go off to Paris and make a little name for yourself and now you think you're big shit?"

Hinata has been managing her anger well but in the next minute or so she wasn't sure how long she'd be able to hold it off.

She took a step closer and tilted her head to the right side as one of her hands went to her hip. "Yes, I did make a small name for myself but at least while doing that I met some other women that are girl's girl. I'll never have to worry about being last to some dick."

Sakura knew that she was speaking to TenTen but at the moment it felt like shade was thrown at her and all the other ladies continued watching to see what Ten's next response would be but she stayed silent...

"Exactly. You know I'm right..."
Hinata took a deep breath & said what she had wanted to say to her the moment Ten walked out of her life with Gaara by her side.

"Tenny, you were the closest female in my life and the best thing I knew as a sister..."
Some tears began flowing from both of their eyes as they looked at each other with hurt. "I would've died for you if it ever came down to it... and you... you spit on me for him..."

There was some uncomfortable silence between both of them and it radiated over to the other ladies that still observed the whole thing but Hinata finally spoke again.

"I hope you have a good life and get enough strength to leave him... but there is no more we that was over when you left and you know it." She wiped her tears away with the back of her hand and sniffled, then she finally stepped to the side of Tenny and exited the restroom.

Ten reached for some more paper towels to dry the tears that were still coming out of her eyes. And finally, the ladies who were watching them went into the stalls but Sakura & Ino were still standing in the same spot.

But Ino dared to speak to Ten. Even though they were never close and even had their differences with fighting in the past, it broke her heart to know that the 2 girls were no longer besties. That could've easily been her and Sakura, so she understood her pain.

"You need to try harder to make things right with her." She gave her a mean look.

"I don't need your sympathy."
The blondie ignored the obvious irritation and continued giving her the pep talk she needed. "You need her."

TenTen looked down at the sink as the feeling of her heart dropped. "The both of you need to admit your wrongs and work towards forgiveness..."

TenTen would've never thought that taking advice from Ino would be so helpful. "Just... find your way back to each other..." Her eyes were finally all dried and she thanked Ino.
-
Now that Sakura and Ino were all alone in the women's restroom the pinkette wasted no time in expressing her disapproval for what she just witnessed.

"What the hell was that about?"

"Are you serious right now?" She was putting on lipgloss while looking at herself in the mirror. "She is the enemy and you know that Hinata is back to steal Naruto from me!"

Sakura smacked her palm on the sink while she eyed her bestie angrily. But Ino couldn't take it anymore so she did the same as her.

"Are you really that delusional?!"

Sakura was surprised to see the seriousness on her face and in her tone. "Has it ever occurred to you that he's just using you to get over her?" She couldn't stand seeing her best friend get played like a game anymore.

"I don't know what the hell they went through in their relationship but it's obvious that she left him because he's trash!"

Ino gave Sakura no chance to reply. "He's dating her fucking baby sister! Sakura, no guy that hurts a woman in that way shouldn't be in a relationship with anybody!"

She stepped closer to her. "You're ignoring the fact that he's a walking red flag! I want better for you but I can't want more for you than you want for yourself!" Sakura fought back against her. "That's not true! He loves me!"

Ino rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.
"He wouldn't have chosen me to be the mother of his child if he felt any different."

Her eyes went wide and then she looked down at her stomach and back up to Sakura.
"I knew it..." She whispered out.

"Why would you wanna have another baby by him when he made you abort the first one?!" She yelled. "Because he wasn't ready!" She shouted back at her.

"Sakura, I can't even look at you right now." Ino began walking out of the restroom and Sakura whipped around and watched her with tears streaming.

"This... This'll make him stay..."
She cupped her belly and bowed her head as more silent tears ran down her cheeks.
xxx
Hinata had to sit in the back of the room since Max was running late.

But while sitting on her yoga mat she ignored the creep who kept whispering her name & trying to get her attention.

Then seeing Hanabi with him just brought back all the negative emotions she once held.

"Excuse me, you back there." The petite yoga instructor called out to Hinata. "As you do know this is a couple's session so you can join someone else or-" She turned down the offer. "My boyfriend will be here..."

"Okay, we'll wait 10 more minutes."

There was quite an amount of couples and even though the room was nice and roomy, and everyone was parted from each other she could see each of them.

"Hey, you can join us if you want..."
The smug look on his face and the soft talking were making her sick to her stomach and she was shocked that she hadn't puked yet.

But she continued ignoring him by keeping her head turned away from him. But he kept leaning over while trying his best to get closer to her and her body froze.

She couldn't find the words to tell him off because the memory of her assault kept returning and this caused a lot of observant eyes. Some curious, some confused, some anticipating, and a particular one angry.

Everyone in the room turned their heads toward the door when Max walked in and some of the ladies were already gawking at him.

He greeted the yoga instructor with a hello and then he walked over to Hinata & sat behind her. "Sorry, I'm late." He kissed her lips.

She was instantly comfortable and melted into his front. "You need something?" He asked the guy who was leaning over next to her & he didn't respond, he just went back to his yoga mat. "Was that guy giving you problems?"

Hinata tensed and he felt that. "Did he say anything to you?" She hesitated to answer and that made him uncomfortable.

"Excuse us."

He told the yoga instructor before grabbing his girlfriend by the hand and gently lifting her to walk them both out of the room.

"Alright, what's going on? Did that guy harass you?" His gaze was fixed on her as he leaned over slightly, towering her with a palm behind her head on the wall.

She kept her head down as her shoulders were hunched up to her ears. "Hinata."

A little more base came into his voice and that was enough to make her look up at him & answer. "He... He..." Her breath trembled, her body quivered and her eyes watered.

"Are you trying to tell me what I think you're trying to tell me?" The look she gave him was an evident answer.

He marched back into the room and instantly began attacking the guy with his fists.

The dynamic in the room shifted immediately and the other guys started to pull Max off of him but with those few hits, he did severe damage to the other gentleman's face.

"What the fuck is going on?!"
Toneri stood between Max and Hidan.

"You're gonna pay for what you did!"

Hidan spat out some blood on his hands along with some teeth from the back of his mouth. Even though he was a coughing mess he was still pissed.

"Whatever that slut told you isn't fucking true!"

Max tried getting at him again but had to die it down when the yoga instructor threatened to call the police. "You, leave this room now!"

He listened to the stunned woman and left the room but he didn't exit the facility.
-
Max sure was a charmer because after explaining the reasoning behind the attack without exposing too much, the yoga instructor didn't call the cops and insisted that he stayed. But he knew what she meant by that.

All of his loyalty and alliances lied with Hinata and there was no way he was messing that up. So he turned her offer down, picked up Hinata's things, and left the place.

On the other hand, Naruto and Toneri were heavily questioning Hidan. "What'd he think you did?" Hidan grunted lightly when he removed the ice pack from inside his mouth.

"I don't know."

Naruto didn't understand that. "Nobody's going around beating your ass for nothing." Toneri agreed with him.

"Look, I don't fucking know! Alright? Get off my case about it. She has mental issues."

They couldn't grill him anymore because he marched off. But that didn't take away the suspicion from both guys.
xxx
An: This story is ending soon... sorry for the late ass update

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

399K 8.6K 32
WARNING! Includes 18+ Smut! If you are not a fan of guys having sex with other guys, please leave immediately! Otherwise enjoy this smut filled fanfi...
17.8K 628 7
Cr: art fr. Ig; kei.xns Are you willing to still hold on when the other person doesn't even share your feeling in the slightest? Rate: Mature, 18+ D...
33.1K 931 69
SMOKIN' HOT - hinata harem imagines contains dark themes + slow updates. please excuse for any grammar or spelling mistakes! also please note that th...
214K 11.9K 25
( YANDERE MUZAN KIBUTSUJI X FEM! READER X YANDERE KOKUSHIBO ) ι¬Όγ§ζ‰€ζœ‰ζ¨©: Ν€Μ—βž› ╰─▸ ❝ we are being lenient with you... but it doesn't mean we'll οΏ½...