The engagement was broken off...

Door loisantoinette

The engagement was broken off during the day and the movie star with a big tits asked for a hug at night. In... Meer

1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-110
111-120
121-130
131-140
141-150
151-160
161-170
171-180
181-190

191-197

172 1 0
Door loisantoinette

Chapter 191 Waiting for your next marriage...

  The corner of Gu Jinzhi's mouth raised slightly. He couldn't hold it back. He leaned over and kissed her. He said in a very light tone: "It's not that my vocabulary is lacking, but that any adjectives are useless." Far less than one billionth of your beauty."

  Lu Ning tilted her head slightly, suddenly leaned over and kissed the corner of Gu Jinzhi's mouth.

  Gu Jinzhi's heart beat out of rhythm again, but he pretended to be calm and asked: "Ning Ning, what's wrong?"

  Lu Ning smiled: "I just want to confirm again, what's wrong with you today, why are you so sweet-mouthed. "

  Gu Jinzhi: "..."

  No more.

  A bit cloyingly sweet.

  Gu Jinzhi couldn't restrain himself, and really wanted to kiss her back, to find out whose mouth was sweeter.

  But obviously, this is not the right place for intimate things.

  Also, they have to take wedding photos today.

  In fact, Gu Jinzhi also wanted to take some outdoor photos, but considering Lu Ning's physical condition, he finally decided to take the wedding photos needed for the wedding first.

  "Ahem, let's take wedding photos first. The process may be a bit tiring. Anyway, if you are tired, just tell us and we will rest." "

  Okay." Lu Ning nodded.

  In fact, taking wedding photos is indeed a tiring and annoying thing, especially with Lu Ning's character, she really can't stand this kind of thing.

  You have to change all kinds of clothes, put on all kinds of POSS, and keep smiling...

  Gu Jinzhi also felt very tired and annoyed, but he endured it. At the same time, he was worried that Lu Ning would be tired, and her character would I won't be impatient, so I always pay attention to her situation.

  Fortunately, although there was impatience in Lu Ning's eyes, she didn't say anything and was very cooperative throughout the process.

  Finally took wedding photos.

  The photographer also breathed a shuddering sigh of relief.

  After the shooting, Gu Jinzhi said in a joking tone: "It turns out that taking wedding photos is so troublesome, Ning Ning, let's just get married this time, okay?" Just this time... Lu Ning suddenly thought, if she really has no choice but

  to

  leave Well, then will Gu Jinzhi's wife still be Lu Ning?
  Is it the original Lu Ning?
  Or will Lu Ning disappear from this world and be erased from the minds of everyone who is familiar with her?
  Then Gu Jinzhi is equivalent to not having a wife.

  Does he want to get married again?

  These thoughts made Lu Ning feel very bad.

  她不想让顾烬之娶别人,那样的话,她会想要揍人。

  But...

  Lu Ning suddenly shouted, "Gu Jinzhi."

  Gu Jinzhi was stunned. He thought she was not feeling well, so he immediately said nervously: "Is there something wrong with her? Do you want us to go to the hospital?" "

  What if ?" , if we separate in the future, you can marry someone who suits you, okay?" "...

  "

  Originally he was worried about Lu Ning's health, but when he heard her suddenly say these words, Gu Jinzhi's handsome and tight He tensed up and his eyes became very decisive.

  He said: "Don't even think about separation! Lu Ning, you are already my wife, and you will be my wife forever!"

  Gu Jinzhi was very uneasy. He always felt that there was something strange about Lu Ning. He had asked Bai before Yu, do pregnant women tend to have random thoughts? Bai Yu also gave him a positive answer.

  Even so, Gu Jinzhi was still uneasy.

  The wedding of the two was approaching, and all their relatives and friends rushed over, but the uneasiness in Gu Jinzhi's heart did not diminish, but became more and more intense!
  Lu Ning didn't expect his reaction to be so big, so she said, "I'm just saying a possibility." "

  No, absolutely not that possibility!"

  "Okay."

  Lu Ning stopped talking. They might be completely separated in two days. , so let's cherish every moment now.

  Lu Ning is not a pessimist.

  But she was extremely sure that no matter which choice she made, she would be very uncomfortable.

  The two returned to Baiyuan. At night, Gu Jinzhi received a call. He put down the phone and said to Lu Ning, "Tomorrow is the day of trial for Lu Anan, Jiang Lixue, Lin Ji and Lin Meng. Lu Anan and Jiang Lixue are over there." , you have to appear in court."

  "Yes, I know." Lu Ning leaned towards Gu Jinzhi and suddenly kissed the corner of his mouth, "We'll talk about their matters tomorrow. I want to kiss you right now."

  Lu Ning took the initiative and enthusiastically, Gu Jinzhi Of course Jin Zhi was happy, but while he was happy, the uneasiness in his heart was slowly growing.

  After lingering for a while, Lu Ning fell into a deep sleep. She had become more and more sleepy recently, even more sleepy than ordinary pregnant women.

  Gu Jinzhi carefully covered her with a quilt, then put on a set of black clothes and went out.

  More than an hour later, Gu Jinzhi appeared in the nursing home. The dean said with fear, "Mr. Gu, it's so late. What brings you here?" "I want to see

  Bai Xueli."

  The dean knew that Bai Xueli was Gu Jinzhi's mother also knew that the mother and son had a grudge against each other. Mr. Gu had never taken the initiative to meet his mother.

  The dean thought carefully and said, "Mr. Gu, it's so late, Miss Bai has already rested..." "

  Go and tell her that I'm here."

  "Yes."

  The dean quickly turned around and asked the female staff to go to Bai Xueli. room, and he was standing here, accompanying Gu Jinzhi.

  Gu Jinzhi has been feeling uneasy during this time. He can feel that Ning Ning has been acting strange recently.

  Especially after coming here and meeting that woman, it was even more strange!
  Although afterward, Gu Jinzhi asked his grandfather alone if they had any conflicts, his grandfather said that they had a good chat.

  No, Gu Jinzhi didn't believe that that woman would chat with Ning Ning calmly.

  Moreover, Ningning's recent abnormal attitude is also very strange.

  The wedding was going to be held in two days, and the uneasiness in Gu Jinzhi's heart was already so great that it was difficult for him to sleep.

  So, he thought about it and finally decided to meet this woman.

  His biological mother.

  The female staff member came back quickly. She said, "Miss Bai woke up and told her to give her a few minutes and we could meet in the small reception room."

  Gu Jinzhi walked toward the small reception room.

  Bai Shirley appeared in the small living room fifteen minutes later. After she appeared, Gu Jinzhi gave the dean a cold look. The dean was very knowledgeable and immediately withdrew.

  The mother and son were the only ones left in the small living room.

  This was the first time mother and son met after Gu Jinzhi was picked up by Gu Yun.

  Bai Shirley had obviously dressed up carefully. She was still a little nervous. Sitting on the sofa opposite Gu Jinzhi, she felt a little uneasy, as if she was facing a teacher's student.

  "Jin, Jinzhi, we haven't seen each other for a long time."

  "Yes," Gu Jinzhi raised his head and looked at this still young and beautiful woman. He suddenly felt that God was really blessing Bai Shirley.

  Her family background is proud, she is smart and beautiful.

  But he was crazy about love and did so many crazy things.

  She was cold and selfish. When she held her under the water, Gu Jinzhi completely despaired of this mother.

  Gu Jinzhi didn't want to talk to her about the past this time, and he didn't want to mention those things, so he simply asked: "What did you say to Ning Ning when she came here?"

Chapter 192 You have pre-marital anxiety disorder.

  After hearing what her son said, Shirley Bai was stunned for a few seconds, as if thinking about something, and then suddenly laughed.

  Gu Jinzhi looked at her coldly.

  Bai Xueli looked very happy, "It seems that my efforts were not in vain, you really fell in love with her."

  Gu Jinzhi frowned: "What do you mean by saying that?"

  Bai Xueli looked at him lovingly, "Jin Zhi, I don't mean anything. After all, the wedding the day after tomorrow is your last hurdle. If you get through it, you will be very happy in the future." Gu Jinzhi looked at his biological mother and always felt that she seemed to be a normal person

  . It was the same, but the next moment, it seemed abnormal.

  He was a little irritated, "What on earth did you say to Ning Ning?!"

  Bai Xueli said with a smile, "I asked her not to leave you."

  Gu Jinzhi asked for a long time, turning over and over again, and Bai Xueli said the following words talk.

  He stood up and left directly, but he didn't know that Shirley Bai was standing there, looking at his back for a long time.

  There was a smile on her lips, but there were drops of water in the corners of her eyes.

  Gu Jinzhi did not leave the nursing home, but went to the monitoring room to find out what happened that day when Lu Ning came here to chat with Bai Xueli.

  There is no problem with the content of the speech.

  There was indeed no conflict between the two.

  When Gu Jinzhi left the nursing home and got into the car, he rubbed his brows.

  Could it be that he has been too sensitive these days and thinks too much?
  Jin Baoyuan was sitting in the driving seat. He turned around and said, "Brother Gu, what's wrong with you?" "

  I can't tell you what it feels like. I just feel very uneasy. I always have nightmares when I close my eyes when I wake up. Worried about being empty around you."

  "Are you suffering from... pre-marital anxiety?"

  Gu Jinzhi paused, "What do you mean?"

  Jin Baoyuan said seriously: "I read on the Internet that people panic and feel very uneasy before marriage. . If you don't love your other half enough, then you will have a feeling of regret in your heart. If you love your other half very much, you will feel uneasy and always worry about losing the other half. Until the moment you get married, Only then will the dust settle and put your heart into your stomach."

  Gu Jinzhi tugged on his tie and lowered his eyes.

  "I hope so."

  After going back at night, Gu Jinzhi changed out of his coat and put on his pajamas. He came to the bedside and found that Lu Ning was still asleep.

  Lu Ning was a very light sleeper before. She still remembers that when they lived in the same room, she would wake up when he turned over.

  And now, she was sleeping very deeply.

  When Lu Ning fell asleep, she lost her usual aggression and looked very gentle. Gu Jinzhi lifted up the quilt and gently took her into his arms.

  "Maybe I care about you too much, so I'm worried about losing you."

  Gu Jinzhi has hated women since he was a child. Growing up, this is the first and only woman he has fallen in love with.

  He thought that his previous life had been so miserable, and since God had sent Ning Ning to him, he would not take her away.

  For sure.

  There are many dreams late at night and light sleep at dawn.

  Today they have to go to court to participate in the trial about Lu Anan and the others, with Lu Ning as the plaintiff, and Lu Anan, Jiang Lixue, and the two people they hired as the defendants.

  And Gu Jinzhi is going to participate in another one, which is about Lin Ji and Lin Meng.

  Here, Jian Yunhuan accompanied Lu Ning to the court, and suddenly rushed out from the side one after another in a very embarrassed state. He was in a very embarrassed state, his suit was covered with dust, and now he had nothing.

  The Lu Group is gone, and their family has been sealed off. If Lu Anan and Jiang Lixue are convicted again, they will really be left alone!

  Lu Yan took a deep look at Jian Yunhuan, and he already knew that the other party would not be willing to come back to him.

  Then he turned his head and knelt down to Lu Ning one after another!
  "Xiao Ning, I beg you to let An An go. She is still so young and her health is not good. She may not live for a few years! And Jiang Lixue, although she is wrong, I went to the prison to see her yesterday. She really realized that she was wrong. She did all this because she loved me. Even if I go bankrupt now, she is still willing to come back to me." "Xiao Ning, I have nothing now, you and

  Yun Huan doesn't want me anymore, I beg you to let An An and Li Xue go! We will run far away in the future and will never appear in front of you!" It is said that

  Lu Wei is a confused person, but that is not necessarily true. In fact, he has always been very smart.

  Smart and selfish.

  When he was deeply in love with his wife Lin Yunhuan, he did not refuse Jiang Lixue's various displays of care and ambiguity.

  Later, after learning that Lin Yunhuan was still alive, he decisively planned to give up Jiang Lixue and his sick second daughter, and wanted to be with his first wife Lin Yunhuan again.

  As for the daughter? The eldest daughter is much better than the second daughter!

  Later, the Lu Group went bankrupt, Lin Yunhuan became Jian Yunhuan, and would never come back to him, and the eldest daughter was even more cruel and did not care about him as a father.

  With mixed feelings, he went to visit the prison and chatted with Jiang Lixue for a long time, only to realize that this woman still loved him even if he was bankrupt.

  One after another, he thought that no matter what, he still had a wife and daughter, so he wouldn't really become a loner.

  So, he came to ask Lu Ning.

  Lu Ning suddenly laughed after hearing what he said, "Lu Yu, your wishful thinking is really loud! Jiang Lixue harmed my mother, and then Lu Anan wanted to kill me. Why, these things are okay Pretend it didn't happen?"

  "Xiao Ning, they are all doing it for me!"

  "Oh, can you go to jail for them, mother and daughter?"

  The expression on Lu Lu's face suddenly paused.

  Lu Ning held her mother Jian Yunhuan's hand and walked inside. When she tried to catch up again, she was stopped by the bodyguard.

  Oh, do you have feelings for Jiang Lixue?

  Maybe, but not much.

  Jian Yunhuan shook her daughter's hand with her backhand and sighed, "Why didn't I see that he was such a scumbag back then? But I didn't expect that Jiang Lixue actually loved him so much." Lu Ning shook her head, "Jiang Lixue may not love him so much

  . He, he is no longer young and has no money. Does Jiang Lixue love that he is bald and has less hair, or does she love that he smells bad? Jiang Lixue just wants to grab the last straw and let people come to me one after another for family abduction. Then there is a way out."

  Jian Yunhuan said quickly: "We can't let Jiang Lixue go, this woman is very vicious!" "

  Well, I won't let her go."

  Being kind to your enemies means letting yourself down.

  In the end, the court ruled that Jiang Lixue was guilty of murder and was sentenced to life imprisonment. Zheng Hui had many lives on his hands and was sentenced to death with a two-year suspended sentence.

  Because this was his first offense and no real casualties were caused, Li Li was sentenced to five years.

  Lu Anan was found guilty of intentionally causing harm and was sentenced to twelve years.

  The moment she heard the result of the trial, Lu An'an fainted, while Jiang Lixue stared intently at the mother and daughter Lu Ning and Jian Yunhuan.

  She said with a ferocious expression, "It's not fair! Why can you, mother and daughter, live so happily? Why are you both married to rich people? Why! You will definitely not be happy forever. I will curse you in prison for the rest of your life!"

Chapter 193 I came to this world just to love Gu Jinzhi Finally

  , Jiang Lixue was taken down, and her shouting voice still echoed in the corridor.

  Jian Yunhuan shook his head, "I really don't understand, shouldn't we hate her? Now, she still hates us so much?"

  Lu Ning chuckled, "Just hate me, there are so many people who hate me, she Jiang Lixue is the oldest."

  "Ahem."

  A cough sounded, and Lu Ning turned around and saw Ye Wenrui.

  Ye Wenrui took the initiative to speak, "My family has a very good relationship with the Lu family. My parents asked me to come here to participate in this trial. Only then did I realize that they had done so many bad things." There was a deep look of incomprehension on his eyebrows, "I didn't even expect it

  . , An An seems to be such an innocent girl, how could she be so vicious?" "Don't judge

  people by their appearance, Doctor Ye, I hope you will be more accurate next time." Lu Ning smiled softly, and then held her mother Jian Yunhuan's arm. hand and stepped out.

  Ye Wenrui chased after him for a few steps, "Lu Ning, if you hadn't gotten married, if my family hadn't broken off the engagement, would it be possible for us to be together?" It happened that at this

  time, another trial ended.

  Gu Jinzhi opened a door and walked out, hearing Ye Wenrui's words clearly.

  The handsome face of the great actor Gu turned dark instantly.

  Lu Ning looked at him, but answered Ye Wenrui's words.

  She said: "There is no such thing as this, and there is no such possibility. Because I came to this world just to love Gu Jinzhi."

  Hearing Lu Ning's words, the light in Ye Wenrui's eyes dimmed little by little. Go down.

  But the gloomy and handsome face of Best Actor Gu became brighter bit by bit.

  He walked quickly to Lu Ning. If the atmosphere here was not so solemn, and if Lu Ning's mother Jian Yunhuan and others were not nearby, he would have given Lu Ning a big hug immediately!
  However, the love words spoken in such a solemn place cannot be lies!

  Lu Ning asked him, "The trial is over at your end too?"

  "Yeah."

  "Then let's go home."

  "Okay."

  **
  "Countdown to the host's departure: 9 hours: 59 minutes: 59 seconds."

  Today is the wedding day of Gu Jinzhi and Lu Ning.

  Lu Ning was pulled up early in the morning, and Jiang Rou took the makeup artist to apply makeup on her.

  Lu Ning didn't wake up from her sleep. She looked around confusedly, "Where is Gu Jinzhi?"

  Jiang Rou teased her with a smile, "The groom also has to prepare. What's the matter? We were separated for only a short while and I started to miss him." Who

  . Thinking of it, Lu Ning admitted openly, "Well, I miss him."

  Jiang Rou: "..." What if a single guy won't accept this?
  I don't know if it's because the countdown is approaching, but the voice in my head has changed from broadcasting every 12 hours to broadcasting every hour.

  This also made the excitement and noise outside suddenly lose their sound.

  Lu Ning's expression remained unchanged, and with the help of Jiang Rou and others, she went through the procedures that a bride should do. She went from the villa where she lived before to marrying to Baiyuan.

  Jian Yunhuan sat next to her, tenderly watching her daughter put on the wedding dress and become more and more beautiful. The corners of her eyes were a little moist.

  She said: "I always dreamed that I had a very well-behaved and lovely daughter, but the final outcome of the dream was that I lost her. Until later, I met you at that cocktail party, My dream began to change and turned into the scene where you put on a wedding dress and get married happily. And now, this scene has come true." Lu

  Ning looked at Jian Yunhuan apologetically.

  She wanted to say, in fact, I am not your real daughter, and I don't know where your daughter has gone, but I really like you as a mother.

  Or maybe... after today, I will return my daughter to you.

  Lu Ning felt sour in her heart, but she still reached out and gently helped Jian Yunhuan wipe away the tears from the corner of her eyes.

  She whispered, "Mom, I love you."

  Jian Yunhuan's tears came again. She didn't know why she cried so much today and couldn't stop her tears.

  It was later that Tang Xun came and took his wife aside.

  As for young master Tang Linyu, he was dressed very handsomely today, wearing a white handmade suit and his hair was neatly combed.

  The corner of Lu Ning's mouth raised slightly, "Yes,

  I am very handsome today." Tang Linyu snorted, "I will be handsome any day, okay! By the way, sister, if Gu Jinzhi bullies you in the future, you must tell me, I will Find someone to put a sack on him, beat him up, and then I'll find a lot of handsome guys for you!"

  Lu Ning chuckled, nodded and said, "Okay."

  Tang Linyu left with great satisfaction.

  After a while, Su Xiaocha also came from the airport. She still looked dusty, but she had changed a lot from before.

  She is no longer the submissive, timid and crying little assistant, but a radiant young lady with a lot of confidence in her eyes.

  "Sister Ningning, you are so beautiful today!" The little girl still got used to calling her Sister Lu Ningning.

  Although, after she married August, the title of seniority became a bit confusing.

  Lu Ning asked her: "Did you decide to marry August because of the family marriage?"

  Su Xiaocha pursed her lips nervously, and her ears turned slightly red. She whispered: "It's not just because of the family marriage."

  Before. In Su Xiaocha's eyes, August was an old man who had been divorced twice, and he was also very wealthy and full of bad ideas. But when they were alone together, the spark of love sometimes came so suddenly. .

  And love is always unreasonable.

  Seeing Su Xiaocha's very shy look, Lu Ning knew that there was love in it. Although he didn't know how much love there was, it was worth it after all. Give it a brave try.

  "Countdown to host departure: 6 hours: 59 minutes: 59 seconds."

  Lu Ning hadn't seen Gu Jinzhi for several hours, and she missed him a little.

  Last night, Gu Jinzhi slept with her here. He left early this morning and hasn't seen her yet.

  I don't know how long I waited, but there was a lively noise outside. It was the groom coming to pick up the bride.

  When the handsome Gu Jinzhi in a white suit appeared in view, Lu Ning held up the hem of her skirt, ran over and hugged Gu Jinzhi.

  "Jin Zhi, I miss you."

  "Me too."

  Although many steps were prepared, the bride and groom are now hugging each other, so all the steps have been simplified. Gu Jinzhi picked up Lu Ning and hugged her sideways. , walked out.

  Lu Ning put her arms around his neck and said, "I thought you didn't have much strength, and you would definitely not be able to hold me up."

  Gu Jinzhi smiled, "Yes, I told you repeatedly that I was very strong, but you didn't believe it before. Why, do you believe that your husband is strong now?"

  Husband, this is such an intimate and sweet word.

  Lu Ning looked at the handsome face close at hand, hummed, leaned over, hugged Gu Jinzhi and kissed her.

  People around: "..."

  Although I know there will be a lot of dog food today.

  But unexpectedly, they were full before the wedding even started!
  Just as the wedding team was slowly driving towards Baiyuan, the countdown in Lu Ning's mind began to broadcast on time again.

  "Countdown to host departure: 4 hours: 59 minutes: 59 seconds."

Chapter 194 end? When it comes to I should kiss you

  Where did , the white garden has been completely renewed. The wedding scene is in the entire garden. All kinds of very rare roses have been transplanted and clustered together, which is particularly beautiful.

  And the people who can attend this wedding today are all rich or noble.

  Cute Macchiato and Caribbean Seaweed, they seemed to be in a dream until they walked in.

  Caribbean belt said: "Macchiato, pinch me."

  "Okay."

  "Ah, you really pinch me!"

  In fact, it's not surprising that the two little girls seemed to be dreaming. They never imagined that they He actually received a wedding invitation from the Good Morning couple and came to attend this luxurious wedding banquet!
  The most important thing is that not just everyone can attend. It is said that some of the top ten foreign rich people participating in this wedding banquet!
  There's more than one!
  The two little girls looked at it all the way, shocked by all the luxuries, and they were full of shit in their hearts, but they were cautious on the surface.

  They like Good Morning Couple very much, so they don't want to cause any trouble to them.

  The wedding hadn't started yet, so all the guests could eat some of the buffet first. The two girls looked around and took a lot of photos, but because there were so many delicious foods, they ate too much.

  The cute Macchiato held her stomach and said, "No, I have to go to the bathroom first. You can continue taking pictures here. If you are lucky, you will meet Sister Ning or Brother Gu!" Caribbean Band was very worried, "Are you okay

  ? "

  Oh, it's okay. Let's go to the toilet. When you come back, I will be a good man again!" "

  Go quickly!"

  Cute Macchiato held her stomach, then asked the servant here and learned where the toilet was. .

  But as I walked, I got lost again!
  She was a little embarrassed.

  She got lost when she had an upset stomach, and asked if there was anyone more miserable than her?

  But compared to the current misery, Cute Macchiato is more worried about missing her favorite CP's wedding!
  If she misses the Good Morning Couple's wedding because she's looking for the toilet, she might as well miss her own wedding in the future!

  As a result, I turned left and right, and suddenly I saw two familiar figures behind the rockery. In that posture, I was afraid they were going to kiss?
  The cute macchiato suddenly became a fool!

  Aren't those Sister Ning and Brother Gu?

  Lu Ning and Gu Jinzhi shouldn't have met at this time. I don't know who made the bullshit rule that the bride and groom couldn't meet before the wedding.

  The countdown in her head made Lu Ning very irritable. She missed Gu Jinzhi so much that she ran out to find Gu Jinzhi while waiting in the wedding room.

  Perhaps because they had a tacit understanding, they happened to walk across from Gu Jinzhi who came out. Just as they were so excited that they wanted to kiss each other, they saw a familiar little girl.

  At this time, the little girl was so surprised that she had solidified into a sand sculpture.

  He stood motionless, not daring to say a word.

  Lu Ning said calmly: "I remember you, you were the staff member of the Civil Affairs Bureau when you received the certificate, right?" The

  cute Macchiato was so excited that she almost cried. She nodded fiercely, "Yes, yes, I am, I am.

  " Gu Jinzhi said to Lu Ning, "Ning Ning, she is the oldest CP fan of Good Morning Couple. She was the first fan of us both."

  Lu Ning nodded and looked at the cute macchiato with a gentler look.

  The cute macchiato is already crying!

  "Yes, yes, I am!"

  A few minutes later, Cute Macchiato successfully asked his two favorite idols to sign their names on his palms, and then walked away lightly.

  Wuwuwuwu, she will never wash this hand again in her next life!

  Lu Ning smiled, "This fan is quite cute."

  Gu Jinzhi nodded, "Indeed."

  Lu Ning said, "How do you know she is the veteran of our two CP fans?"

  Gu Jinzhi coughed lightly, "That's not the case. What's important, what's important is, where did we talk just now?"

  Lu Ning said, "I want to kiss you."

  She stood on tiptoes, put her arms around Gu Jinzhi's neck, and kissed her.

  Then she got a very enthusiastic response.

  After the kiss ended, the two of them pressed their foreheads against each other, and Gu Jinzhi said in a hoarse voice: "Ning Ning, don't leave me, okay?"

  Lu Ning's eyes narrowed, and she raised her head to look at Jinzhi.

  The other party took Lu Ning's hand, gently pressed it on her heart and said, "Ning Ning, promise me. I don't know why, but I've been feeling very uneasy these days. They said I might have premarital anxiety?" "

  Lu Ning didn't say anything, but responded to him with a more passionate kiss.

  The two didn't say anything, they just kissed like that. Later, when everyone was looking for them, they had to put on their makeup and wait for the upcoming wedding ceremony.

  "Countdown to host departure: 59 minutes: 59 seconds."

  The wedding ceremony began. On this side, Tang Xun was a little nervous. He never thought that one day he would marry his daughter!

  Lu Ning looked at him calmly, "If you can't do it, let my grandpa do it."

  Tang Xun's mouth twitched, "You girl, that is, you, it's okay to talk like this. If it were anyone else, they would have been killed long ago. I'm dead! It's just a short walk, what's the problem!"

  If Lu Ning replaced him and let Mr. Jian, his grandfather, or Mr. Jian's other adopted sons come, it would be lively.

  After all, if the father is not here, his uncle or grandpa can accompany the bride on this journey.

  Lu Ning looked at this leader in the foreign business world, who looked very nervous and complicated. She suddenly said, "Uncle Tang, be nicer to my mother in the future, okay?" Tang Xun was stunned, but his tone was very serious

  . He said affirmatively: "I have always been very good to Xiaohuan, why did you suddenly say that?" "

  It's nothing, I just suddenly felt a little more emotional."

  Tang Xun muttered, "I guess it's normal for you to feel a lot of emotion when you get married for the first time. And...Xiao Ning, I wish you a happy wedding."

  "Thank you, Uncle Tang."

  "By the way, I have discussed it with your mother. In the future, you can change your surname to mine, and I will also include it in my family property later. , I'll leave a copy for you. Of course, you can also choose to have a surname

  of Jane, that's fine." The castle that Tang Xun gave to Lu Ning before, as well as the Lu Group, were all wedding gifts.

  After all, love the house and the bird.

  Tang Xun's family was as rich as the country. He wanted to treat his wife's daughter better, but in order for Lu Ning to have the right to inherit, Lu Ning still had to change her surname. As the family grew, these were the rules.

  Lu Ning shook her head, "I don't care about money, just be nice to my mother." At

  this time, the music started playing, and Lu Ning and her stepfather Tang Xun walked out together.

  And at the end of this flower path, Gu Jinzhi, wearing a gorgeous groom's dress, stood there.

  He held the bouquet and stared closely at this end.

  Lu Ning also found that in the corner not far away, Shirley Bai, who was also dressed up, was standing behind a pillar. She was looking here cautiously and expectantly.

  At this time, a countdown sound came from her brain.

  "Countdown to host departure: 29 minutes: 59 seconds."

Chapter 195 Lu Ning, how do you choose?

  What are the two options?
  You will know in less than half an hour.
  This flower road is actually not long, but I don't know why, but it goes very slowly.

  The stepfather Tang Xun beside him knew firsthand the sad feeling of marrying a daughter. The more he looked at Gu Jinzhi, the more he disliked him!

  "Xiao Ning, you want to be happy!"

  "Sister Ning, today is so beautiful, woo woo, kill me to cheer up Sister Ning and Brother Gu!"

  "Mom, the CP I drank is actually married! woo woo Wow, I'm happier today than I am at getting married!"

  "If Mr. Tang doesn't want to do it, I'll do it. Think about how I can marry Xiao Ning as my uncle, and then Jin won't be able to call me uncle!" "I'll do it for the rest of my life

  ! , I finally found my daughter, and even saw her get married with my own eyes!"

  Lu Ning glanced down, everyone sent their sincere blessings to her, and Gu Jinzhi was getting closer and closer!

  "Countdown to the departure of the host: 24 minutes: 59 seconds."

  The flower path finally came to an end, and Tang Xun handed Lu Ning's hand into Gu Jinzhi's.

  He said: "Gu Jinzhi, you must be nice to Xiaoning in the future. If you dare to bully her, I will bankrupt your Dingsheng Entertainment!" The

  corner of Gu Jinzhi's mouth twitched. He wanted to say that besides Dingsheng Entertainment, There are still a lot of companies under the Bai Group.

  But, that's not important.

  The important thing is...

  "Uncle Tang, don't worry, I will never bully Xiao Ning."

  His brother-in-law Tang Linyu, who was standing not far away, snorted coldly, "I'm sorry you don't dare, mainly because you can't beat my sister. !"

  Okay, now Lu Ning's group of relatives and friends is very strong, and those from the Bai family and the Gu family don't say a word at all.

  They had just learned that Gu Jinzhi and Lu Ning had received their certificates, and they were still fussy, saying that although Lu Ning was the daughter of the Lu family, she had been lost for many years and had been in the big dye vat of the entertainment industry, so she must have been there for a long time. He is not clean anymore and is not worthy to enter their Gu family and Bai family.

  But in a blink of an eye, Lu Ning's stepfather is a top rich man, and Lu Ning's grandfather is a godfather-level boss who is very feared by both the white and black circles.

  Now, they looked at Lu Ning as if they were looking at the Jade Emperor's daughter getting married!
  Gu Jinzhi finally held Lu Ning's hand.

  Lu Ning raised her head to look at him.

  "Countdown to the departure of the host: 19 minutes: 59 seconds"

  Director Li Yue Li, as the wedding host, was going through the motions, telling every detail of the love between the two people. On the big screen were various sweet interactions between the two people in the variety show, especially at the end. wilderness survival.

  In my lifetime, this wilderness survival variety show may have more sugar sprinkled in it than other romance variety shows!

  While Li Yue was still talking, the countdown in Lu Ning's mind was broadcast every minute.

  Lu Ning squeezed Gu Jinzhi's hand, her palms became sweaty.

  Gu Jinzhi thought she was feeling unwell, so he looked over in confusion and whispered, "Ning Ning, what's wrong? Not feeling well? I asked Li Yue to keep the story short and stop talking nonsense!" Lu Ning shook her head

  .

  She had encountered many things in her previous life, but she had never panicked.

  At this moment, she panicked.

  "Countdown to the departure of the host: 9 minutes: 59 seconds."

  Li Yue finally finished the process. He looked at the newlyweds and said with a smile, "The newlyweds can exchange rings."

  Two cute little flower girls came up and held their hands. Gu Jinzhi took the brocade box and put the ring on Lu Ning first.

  Lu Ning picked up the ring and put it on Gu Jinzhi's left ring finger.

  At that moment, she didn't know why, her heart ached so much, and her eyes were red, and she had to hold back her tears.

  "Ning Ning?"

  "I'm fine."

  Li Yue didn't see their expressions here, and he continued: "Now our groom can kiss the bride!" Everyone in the

  audience began to applaud at this moment, Everyone warmly and sincerely blessed the newlyweds.

  "Countdown to the host's departure: 59 seconds,"

  "58 seconds,"

  "57 seconds,"

  "..."

  "Ning Ning, you are finally my wife!"

  Gu Jinzhi's kiss fell, and Lu Ning closed her eyes. , raised his head.

  The moment before she closed her eyes, Lu Ning used her peripheral vision to see Bai Xueli, who was still standing behind the pillar.

  "3, 2, 1!"

  The moment the countdown ended, Lu Ning felt that all the sounds in her ears had disappeared.

  It was as if time had stopped at this moment, everyone was motionless, and Gu Jinzhi in front of him still had his eyes closed, immersed in their happy kiss.

  Lu Ning clenched her fists and her heart was beating fast, but she tried to calm herself down.

  Finally, that voice came again.

  "Congratulations to the host, you have completed your destined mission. Now you have two options before you." "

  Who are you? Why did I come here from my world and have to do this mission!" "

  ..."

  The other party After a moment of silence, he actually answered Lu Ning's question.

  "Host, you can think of me as a system. Because you saved many people and then triggered the main god's reward, as long as you complete the task, you will have a chance to make a choice." Lu Ning was stunned, "The people I have saved

  , Do you mean my companions at the end of the world? But didn't they die in the end?"

  System: "Host, it's not your fault. They died because of the difficult living environment."

  Lu Ning asked: "Then this Is the task related to Shirley Bai?"

  System: "The initiator of this task is Ms. Shirley Bai. She used her soul to make a deal in the hope that someone would complete this task. Then we based on screening and found that the host is most suitable to complete this task. And you have indeed completed it."

  Lu Ning was suddenly stunned: "In other words, after I complete this task, Bai Shirley will have to sacrifice her soul?"

  System: "Yes. Bai Shirley feels that she is the most guilty. The person was her son Gu Jinzhi. Later she saw her son's future and died alone, so she issued this mission." The amount of information was too

  much.

  And after Bai Shirley released the task, it was irreversible.

  Lu Ning was silent for a long time. She looked towards the distance, where Bai Xueli was hiding behind the pillar and looking at them lovingly.

  She guessed correctly.

  Bai Shirley loved her son Gu Jinzhi very much.

  Lu Ning took a deep breath and said very calmly: "So, what are those two options?"

  System: "The first option is to stay with Gu Jinzhi and spend a happy life with him."

  Lu Ning : "I thought this was the reward after completing the mission."

  System: "No, because you triggered the main god's reward originally, then in addition to this mission reward, there is another reward, but you can only choose one." Lu

  Ning : "I don't want to listen to the other option. I will continue to stay with Gu Jinzhi!"

  System: "You can choose this, but you still have to listen to the other option. The other option is that you In the time of the end of the world, go forward ten years, and in that world, the end of the world will not come again."

  Lu Ning was suddenly startled!

  what does that mean?
  This means that her original companions will all be resurrected!

  This means that the world that is riddled with holes has never had an apocalypse and will always be happy, peaceful and peaceful!
  "So host, which one are you going to choose?"

   How to choose?

Chapter 196 Finale

  In fact, Lu Ning had a premonition.

  Back then, when Bai Shirley said what she said, Lu Ning knew that the two options would make it difficult for her to choose.

  Now, indeed.

  In this world, after being happy and comfortable for several months, Lu Ning had almost forgotten all the experiences he had in the last days.

  Those companions died in front of her one after another.

  Some people even died for her.

  Time and space were confused, and his brain was aching. Lu Ning raised his head and looked at everyone frozen in front of him.

  They also treated her sincerely!
  Especially...Gu Jinzhi!

  The system said, "This is not your life. I didn't expect you to hesitate."

  Lu Ning clenched her fists!
  She said coldly: "So I am a human being, and you are just a cold system!"

  The system seemed not to have expected that the other party would attack her, and it was strangely silent for a few seconds.

  Lu Ning continued: "If I make one of the options, what will happen to the other option?"

  The system then restored its mechanical electronic sound: "If you choose to stay in this world, with Gu Jinzhi and others If you continue to live in another world, it will be a state of complete destruction." "

  If you choose the original world, then the original world will return to before the apocalypse broke out. In other words, the companions you met before are still alive, and This world will never have an apocalypse in the future. And in this world... your existence will be erased from everyone's mind."

  Lu Ning was stunned, "What about the Lu Ning from before?"

  The system seemed to be very patient. : "Have you ever heard of parallel worlds? These two worlds are parallel worlds, and the two Lu Nings are originally the same person. Because they grew up in different environments, there are certain differences. However, when you travel to this world, the two Lu Ning just merged."

  Lu Ning lowered his eyes and looked at Gu Jinzhi, who was very close and motionless.

  Erase it completely?
  In other words, Lu Ning is no longer in the minds of Gu Jinzhi and everyone else?
  She suddenly raised her head angrily, "This is not a reward at all!"

  The system's mechanical voice was still very calm, "Host, don't get excited, they are indeed rewards. And two rewards exist at the same time, you can only choose one of them. . I still thought you wouldn't hesitate. After all, aren't you approaching Gu Jinzhi just to complete the mission?" A

  mission driven by death cannot be completed even if it is not considered.

  Lu Ning's eyes were cold: "People's hearts are made of flesh. Because you are not a human, you don't understand."

  System: "..." Why are you still swearing?

  Lu Ning reached out and touched Gu Jinzhi's face. Although time had frozen, the skin on this man's face was still very warm.

  Looking at Lu Ning, she looked very affectionate and gentle.

  Many images of the two of them together flashed through her mind: she broke into his apartment in the middle of the night and met him, who was plotted to drink spiked wine. There were many times when she saved him just to be close to him.

  At first, Gu Jinzhi's attitude towards her was resistant and disgusting, but at some point, those beautiful and cold eyes began to be filled with warmth.

  The wedding of the two was approaching, and he felt anxious in his heart. He always held her and murmured, Ning Ning, don't leave me.

  Every morning, when the morning light shines into the bedroom, this man will support her with one hand and reach out to gently smooth her messy bangs.

  His eyes were full of love and he said: Ning Ning, good morning.

  A tear flowed down his cheek.

  "Gu Jinzhi, I'm sorry."

  Lu Ning realized that she had fallen in love with Gu Jinzhi and loved the people in this world, but she couldn't be so selfish.

  Love has always been a luxury product for her, Lu Ning.

  Always like this.

  The picture in front of her began to fragment. Shirley Bai in the distance looked stunned, and then she disappeared like broken glass.

  "Ning Ning..."

  There seemed to be countless people calling her name in her mind. Lu Ning covered her head and squatted down. Her heart ached and her body was shaking because she was holding back her crying. .

  The world is falling apart, and all memories of Lu Ning in everyone's minds have been erased.

  Everyone looked confused, as if they had lost something, but they didn't know what they had lost.

  The world was completely dark, engulfing Lu Ning...

  "Girl, wake up, have you ever sat or stood?"

  Lu Ning opened her eyes. The old lady beside her looked at her with great concern. She rubbed her sore breasts. Neck, looked around and found that he was on the subway.

  Taking the subway seemed to have happened many years ago to Lu Ning.

  After all, in the last life, when the apocalypse came, all public transportation was paralyzed. Later, gasoline became very expensive and there were fewer and fewer cars on the road.

  And then when she went to Gu Jinzhi's world, she basically came and went by private car.

  But now, she's on the subway.

  The old lady beside me still looked concerned, "Girl, are you okay? You don't feel well. Why don't you get off at the next stop, the Central Hospital?" "

  Central Hospital?"

  "Yes, yes, the next stop is the Central Hospital."

  While talking, the subway stopped. Lu Ning got up and followed the other passengers and got off the subway.

  The phone suddenly rang.

  Looking at the familiar yet distant name on the phone, Lu Ning's heart felt sour.

  She answered the phone.

  "Xiao Ning, are you finally willing to answer my call? Are you planning to give him a try again? Let me tell you, if you don't go see the blind date man again this time, I will break off the relationship with you for eight hours!"

  The person on the phone was Lin Xiaoxiao, Lu Ning's best friend from her previous life.

  The two have known each other since elementary school. They both came from poor backgrounds and lived very hard and tenaciously. They were united with a similar person, Lu Ning.

  However, Lu Ning remembered that Lin Xiaoxiao died a month before the end of the world. She took Lu Ning to the supermarket to look for food, but was deceived by Lin Xiaoxiao's boyfriend and mistress, and was bitten by a zombie.

  Before she turned into a zombie, Lin Xiaoxiao yelled for Lu Ning to run away. Her face was covered with mottled corpse marks. She was also worried about Lu Ning, so she smiled and said: Xiao Ning, run away quickly, be careful, I'll wait. Bite you! Although I have porcelain teeth in my mouth now, those teeth will definitely be in great shape soon!
  As she spoke, tears flowed down her face, and her whole body began to twitch because of the pain.

  The moment before she mutated, she shed tears and said: Xiao Ning, don't trust men, men are all dogs!
  "Damn it, Xiao Ning, why didn't you say anything? Has your phone been stolen? Damn it, you dared to steal Xiao Ning's phone. I'm going to call the police right now!" Lu Ning stopped her before calling the police and said, "Smile at me

  . It's okay, I just fell asleep on the subway."

  "Oh, that's good. You must be too tired from working overtime during this period. By the way, have you arrived at the Central Hospital? Remember to meet Dr. Gu. I can Let me tell you, he is a super handsome guy! If it hadn't been for his career in the early years, there would be no one left at all. Now, there are a bunch of nurses and doctors pursuing him in his hospital." Lu Ning was stunned, "A blind date?

  "

  Lin Xiaoxiao was very irritable: "Damn it! Have you really forgotten? I'm so worried about you, and my hair has grown three times! Forget it, just stand up and tell me Take it, Marshal! If you don't take it, don't come to see me!"

  With a click, Lin Xiaoxiao hung up the phone.

  Lu Ning clenched her phone. After coming out of the subway station, she looked at the bustling crowds on the familiar road.

  Some people were holding briefcases and walking in a hurry, probably rushing to meet clients.

  There are also people who are here for tourism, a group of people, taking photos while walking.

  There were also students who had just finished school, an old man with white hair sitting in a wheelchair, and a young couple passing by holding a beautiful Samoyed.

  The ordinary and simple life now seemed so happy in Lu Ning's eyes.

  But only when you have lost it can you know the ordinary happiness and want to cherish it.

  Lu Ning came to the cafe in a daze. She remembered that when the apocalypse first broke out, a bus lost control and crashed into it. A row of glass in the cafe was shattered, and a large number of zombies poured in.

  It was the man who took her hand and walked out.

  Opening the door, the man was sitting in a booth, waiting for Lu Ning.

  But for some reason, Lu Ning felt timid about being close to home.

  She didn't know if he was still him.

  Pushing the door open and walking in, the sunlight streamed in from behind. At first glance, Lu Ning couldn't see clearly the faces of everyone in the store.

  "Sorry." Jiang Rou was wearing business attire, holding a cup of coffee in her hand and a laptop in the other hand. She was walking out when she bumped into Lu Ning.

  Lu Ning looked at her blankly.

  Jiang Rou said apologetically, "Sorry, I'm in a hurry."

  After she finished speaking, she opened the door and walked out. Lu Ning looked at her back, and suddenly her heart felt a little warmer.

  At the same time, a certain hope in my heart continues to expand.

  Lu Ning turned around and ran quickly towards the booth, but when she rushed in front of him, there was no one there?

  At this time, Lu Ning's phone rang, and it was Lin Xiaoxiao calling.

  "Xiao Ning, that Dr. Gu received an emergency call and went back to the hospital for surgery. He said he was very sorry and had to meet again next time."

  Lu Ning clenched her phone, "Which hospital is he in? What department is he in? "

  He's in the Central Hospital, brain department..."

  Lu Ning didn't hear what she said, turned around and ran out. The Central Hospital was not far across the road. Lu Ning ran over quickly and rushed to the hospital.

  Lu Ning looked at the bustling crowd in the hospital. She immediately found a nurse and asked, "Excuse me, Dr. Gu from the brain department, in which operating room are you doing the surgery now?" "It's in area B3, but you can't go in. You can only wait outside

  . ."

  "Okay."

  Lu Ning took a deep breath to calm down. When she passed by the obstetrics and gynecology department, she vaguely heard the cry of the child.

  She subconsciously touched her flat belly.

  She returned to this world. Are there any children in that world?

  In fact, Lu Ning knew that the child was probably gone, because all her early pregnancy symptoms had disappeared.

  I'm sorry, baby...

  Lu Ning didn't know how long she had been sitting on the corridor chair in the hospital. She couldn't hold it back and asked other nurses. The nurse said that Dr. Gu was an excellent doctor here and had done more surgeries. Today he There are three.

  The little nurse was curious, "Miss, who are you from Dr. Gu?"

  "I am..." Lu Ning didn't know how to introduce herself. She didn't even know if that person was still the same person.

  She clenched her phone tightly, half-closed her eyes, and a strand of bangs fell down.

  "His friend."

  "Oh, Dr. Gu probably has to get off work very late today. He said he had something to do this morning, so he asked for leave. But I don't know why. There are many patients for surgery today, and he is very busy. If you It's not an emergency, just go home first."

  Lu Ning said firmly: "I'll wait for him."

  During this period, Lin Xiaoxiao sent her another text message, called her, and others.

  Lu Ning looked at those familiar names with tears in her eyes. She sat there holding her phone and fell asleep without even realizing it.

  She didn't know how long she had slept, but she suddenly felt someone hugging her, and Lu Ning suddenly opened her eyes.

  The man in a white coat was holding her like a princess.

  "Ning Ning, I said, I can give you a princess hug."

  "!!!!!"

  Lu Ning felt that all the blood in her body was boiling at this moment. In front of her, Gu Jinzhi was wearing a white coat and a gold Silk glasses, very elegant dress, and a faint smell of disinfectant.

  Lu Ning stretched out her hand, touched his face subconsciously, and asked in an uncertain tone: "Jin Zhi?" "

  Yeah."

  "Gu Jinzhi!"

  "Yeah."

  Lu Ning reached out excitedly and hugged his face. neck!

  She was a little speechless and very surprised, but there were tears in the corners of her eyes, "You came here too? I'm sorry, I don't want to give up, I don't want to give up our child, but I, but I..." Gu

  Jin This was the first time I saw her crying like this, and even though it was very late, there were also doctors and nurses working overtime who looked over suspiciously.

  Gu Jinzhi quickly carried the person into his office and closed the door. He finally couldn't help it and kissed the tears on Lu Ning's cheek.

  "Ning Ning, don't cry, please don't cry, okay?"

  Gu Jinzhi was really in a hurry. He still hadn't figured out what happened, but everything was unimportant.

  The important thing is to stop Ning Ning from crying.

  Because when his two memories merged together, Lu Ning never cried.

  Lu Ning raised her head, with tears still hanging on her eyelashes, and reached out to pinch Gu Jinzhi's face, "Are you really Gu Jinzhi? Then do you still remember the names of our CPs?" "Remember, good morning, husband and wife

  . ," Gu Jinzhi grabbed her hand, put it to her lips and kissed it.

  Lu Ning was very surprised, but a little confused, "But, we obviously..." "

  Yes, I am also confused, we are obviously having a wedding, but the moment I kissed you, the world was spinning, and when I opened my eyes again, It turned into sitting in a coffee shop."

  "Then, I received a call from the hospital, telling me to go back for surgery... Where would I have the surgery? But I don't know why, so many questions flooded into my mind. He even has basic skills like performing surgery."

  Then, Gu Jinzhi wore a white coat and performed three surgeries for nine hours in a row. He was still so tired that he didn't even eat dinner.

  As soon as he walked out of the operating room and changed out of sterile clothes, a nurse told him that a friend of his had been waiting for him all afternoon.

  Then, the scene just now happened.

  Ever since he came here out of nowhere, Gu Jinzhi has been worried and uneasy, although he has never shown it on his face.

  But it was only when he saw Lu Ning that he felt completely relieved.

  The two of them pressed their foreheads against each other.

  "Ning Ning, what's going on?"

  "It's a long story."

  "Well, it's okay, we still have a lifetime, let's talk slowly."

  Get older slowly.

  Slowly, happily.

  (Full text ends)

   Don't worry, everyone, the baby will come back again. Sister Ning's choice in the end is equivalent to the fusion of the two worlds.

    Everyone is still there.

    Everyone is happy and safe.

    There is no end of the world, only the ordinary lives of ordinary people, which are small and warm blessings.

    This article only expresses how much I miss the ordinary happy life three years ago that was not bothered by masks.

Chapter 197: Extra Love and Two Worlds (full text finished)

  Lu Ning met her blind date, and the two of them quickly obtained the certificate, which really shocked her friend Lin Xiaoxiao.

  In the rental house, Lin Xiaoxiao looked at Lu Ning who was packing her things. She reached out and touched his forehead, "My dear Ning Ning, are you sick? Although I really hope that you can find a caregiver as soon as possible. I am a worthy man and can be entrusted to you for life, and I also heard from my friends that Dr. Gu is a nice person, but... aren't you two a little too fast?" How is this too fast

  ?
  It's almost the speed of light, isn't it?

  The two met on a blind date on the first day, received their certificates on the second day, and were about to live together on the third day!

  Lu Ning had no way to tell Lin Xiaoxiao that in another world, she had already married Gu Jinzhi before falling in love. She could only say: "Relationships are so wonderful sometimes."

  Lin Xiaoxiao's mouth twitched. smoke.

  When will Lu Ning, a straight steel pipe girl, say such sensational words?

  After Lu Ning packed her things, she suddenly stepped forward and hugged her.

  "Smile, it's nice to see you still alive and kicking."

  "Go away! When did I stop jumping around!" "

  By the way, I'm going to show you something, and you have to promise me that you can jump and curse, but you can't cry." Lu Ning let go of her, then took out her phone and showed Lin Xiaoxiao a photo.

  The photo shows a man and a woman kissing.

  The man was Lin Xiaoxiao's boyfriend, a man who was said to be very busy on a business trip.

  But the woman is not Lin Xiaoxiao.

  Lin Xiaoxiao's eyes suddenly turned red. She said excitedly: "Ning Ning, where did you take the photo and when?"

  Lu Ning used hacking technology to hack the scumbag's WeChat and found out where he is now. , and then took this photo.

  She doesn't want her friend to be deceived by a scumbag.

  "The photo was taken yesterday, downstairs of our five-star hotel in the city center." The

  scumbag is really brave, but Lin Xiaoxiao was on a business trip, and ended up taking the mistress right under Lin Xiaoxiao's nose. Swaggering through the market below.

  Played in the dark under the lamp.

  Lin Xiaoxiao's eyes were red and tears were about to fall. The next moment she turned around and took the broom.

  "Ning Ning, come with me to catch the rapist. I'll beat him up later. Remember to help me take the video. I will then edit the video to expose this scumbag!" It was really uncomfortable

  .

  But crying won't solve the problem.

  Maybe Fatty could give the scumbag a good beating to ease Lin Xiaoxiao's sad and angry mood at this moment.

  Lu Ning agreed without saying a word. Not only that, she also asked Gu Jinzhi to let him be the driver and a thug later.

  Gu Jinzhi's identity in this world is a brain doctor, a golden bachelor with a good income and his own single apartment.

  When he received Lu Ning's call, he was preparing a candlelight dinner for two people.

  Cooking dishes with his own hands gave Gu Jinzhi the feeling of becoming a family cook.

  But this feeling is not bad.

  Leaving aside that world, the two of them were in the spotlight wherever they went. Now they have suddenly become ordinary ordinary people, and they don't even have a warm and small feeling of happiness.

  Then this tenderness lasted for a few minutes, and Lu Ning called Gu Jinzhi and asked him to go with him to catch the rapist.

  Gu Jinzhi was holding a red wine bottle in his hand and suddenly shook his head, "Who's cheating?" "

  It's Xiaoxiao's boyfriend. He's a scumbag. He cheated on him. We're going to chop off his legs. Come and help him be the thug."

  Gu Jinzhi, the Best Actor From caring for the doctor, to caring for the family and husband, and now he has become a thug.

  Okay, hitters will hit you.

  Gu Jinzhi drove to pick up Lu Ning and Lin Xiaoxiao. Lin Xiaoxiao was extremely emotionally unstable. She couldn't cry, but she was overcome by sadness and anger. When she saw Lu Ning calling Gu Jinzhi, she suddenly felt faint He asked: "Doctor Gu, have you brought the scalpel?"

  Gu Jinzhi looked at Lu Ning worriedly, "Your friend is not in the right state. Are we sure we want to catch the rapist today?"

  Lu Ning knew her friend, she was not here He said politely: "Go ahead, while it's hot."

  I've heard that you should eat while it's hot, but you've never heard of catching someone raping while it's hot.

  Gu Jinzhi didn't know whether to laugh or cry, but he still served as a driver conscientiously.

  The final result is self-evident. Lu Ning and Gu Jinzhi were very good at fighting, and Lin Xiaoxiao, who was very excited, even exploded in the small universe.

  She alone beat the scumbag mistress until her nose was bruised and her face was swollen. The two hugged each other and begged Lin Xiaoxiao for forgiveness.

  The scumbag even knelt on the ground and said that he was seduced by the mistress. The mistress looked at the scumbag dumbfounded and said that this is not what you told me at the beginning. You said that you only love me, and you said that your woman Friends are just accidents.

  As a result, the scumbag and the mistress got into a fight.

  Just, the scene was very chaotic.

  In short, Lin Xiaoxiao returned home with a great victory.

  It was said to be a great victory, but while sitting in the car, Lin Xiaoxiao started crying in Lu Ning's arms. Lu Ning had no choice but to comfort her while taking her home.

  The family couldn't move tonight. Lu Ning was a little worried about Lin Xiaoxiao, so he stayed with her at home for one more night.

  Then Gu Jinzhi thought of the candlelight dinner he had prepared at home, and suddenly felt a little depressed.

  As a result, after Lu Ning put Lin Xiaoxiao to sleep, she pulled Gu Jinzhi to her room, put her arms around his neck and kissed him.

  "Don't leave tonight."

  Doctor Gu immediately stopped feeling sorry for the wasted candlelight dinner.

  Wherever his wife is, he will be there!

  What is a candlelight dinner? Isn't it just wet garbage?
  Fortunately, Lin Xiaoxiao was resurrected with full health the next day. She threw away all the things the scumbag gave her and left a text message to Lu Ning saying that she was going on a trip to heal her injuries.

  Then Lu Ning moved into Gu Jinzhi's house as planned.

  On the day of moving, the elevator was always occupied, so Lu Ning knocked on her neighbor's door and apologized.

  As a result, it was Jin Baoyuan who opened the door!

  However, Jin Baoyuan in this world didn't know Lu Ning and Gu Jinzhi yet. He looked at Lu Ning warily, and then said with a smile, "It's okay, it doesn't matter. Is there anything I can do for you?" Lu Ning also

  said Without speaking, a woman came over from behind Jin Baoyuan. She seemed to have just woken up and was still buttoning her shirt.

  The woman asked curiously: "Baoyuan, who are you talking to?"

  Lu Ning saw Jiang Rou's face.

  These two people are actually together?

  Well, although Jin Baoyuan is shady and shrewd, his character is reliable, much more reliable than Jiang Rou's ex-boyfriend.

  Lu Ning didn't disturb them anymore, turned around and left, while Jiang Rou stood there, looking at Lu Ning's back thoughtfully.

  Jin Baoyuan blinked, "Xiaorou, what's wrong?"

  Jiang Rou said, "I seem to know her."

  Jin Baoyuan also looked at Lu Ning's back, thought about it carefully, and finally nodded and said, "Don't tell me yet. , I feel like she looks familiar. Maybe we have met somewhere?"

  Jiang Rou said uncertainly, "Maybe."

  Lu Ning had already walked away and couldn't hear clearly what they said. We will also tell them that although we are not familiar with it now, we will definitely be familiar with it in the future.

  Even if you're not familiar with it, it doesn't matter.

  As long as we are all happy.

  Lu Ning returned to Gu Jinzhi's apartment and was about to tell him about Jin Baoyuan and Jiang Rou when she saw Gu Jinzhi standing there with a bad expression.

  In the living room, in addition to the moving and stacked things, there were two people sitting on the sofa.

  The man, who was in his forties or fifties, was gentle and kind. He was Gu Yun, Gu Jinzhi's father.

  And the woman next to Gu Yun is very beautiful and looks to be in her thirties. She is actually Bai Shirley?
  Bai Xueli was looking around at this time. She frowned and said to Gu Jinzhi: "You kid, although we have been urging you to get married, you got married too quickly! Besides, you didn't prepare for the wedding. I just got the certificate from the girl... You are letting the girl suffer!"

  Gu Jinzhi's mood was very complicated. He remained silent and didn't know what to say.

  The appearance of Lu Ning broke the strange atmosphere in the family of three.

  "Are you Ning Ning?" Bai Shirley's eyes lit up the moment she saw Lu Ning. She walked over and took Lu Ning's hand, her eyes showing joy.

  Lu Ning had dealt with Bai Xueli in that world, and she was very calm at this time.

  She shouted along the way, "Hello, aunt."

  Bai Shirley was unhappy, "Why are you calling me aunt? You married Jinzhidu, so you have to call me mom! Oh, by the way, this is a meeting gift, and there is still money for the change. We've got all the betrothal gifts, etc. We'll sort them out and give them to you later."

  Then she put the priceless jade bracelet on Lu Ning's wrist.

  Because the house was a bit messy, the four of them went to a restaurant outside for dinner. During the meal, Bai Xueli asked where Lu Ning's parents were. Their elders were going to sit down to discuss the wedding.

  Gu Jinzhi immediately glared at his mother.

  The Lu Ning in this world was originally an orphan. He grew up in an orphanage without even an adoptive father or mother.

  Lu Ning lowered his eyes, a little silent, and didn't say a word.

  At this moment, Lu Ning's cell phone rang. It was the director of the orphanage. The other person excitedly said to Lu Ning, "Xiao Ning, your biological parents are here to find you. They are in the orphanage now. Can you come over?" For a moment?"

  Lu Ning: "..."

  Without eating, the four of them got in the car and transferred to the orphanage. When they were about to enter the orphanage, Lu Ning was actually in a trance.

  Have parents?

  Lu Ning liked Jian Yunhuan in that world very much, and a sense of expectation arose in her heart.

  Then, she really saw Jian Yunhuan and Tang Xun beside Jian Yunhuan.

  In this world, Jian Yunhuan and Tang Xun turned out to be her biological parents, and that scumbag seemed to have evaporated one after another.

  not only that.

  It seems like all the bad people in the previous world have evaporated.

  All that's left is happiness.

  Jian Yunhuan ran over and hugged Lu Ning. She said with wet eyes, "Xiao Ning, mommy finally found you. Mommy will never lose you again!"

  Lu Ning's eyes slowly began to moisten with moisture. She looked over her mother's shoulder and saw Gu Jinzhi standing not far away.

  The other party was smiling at her gently.

  Lu Ning found her biological parents, and then the two families sat together to discuss the marriage of their two children. Neither Jian Yunhuan nor Tang Xun was happy that the precious daughter they had just found was getting married.

  But after confirming again and again that her daughter really liked Gu Jin, she stopped expressing her dissatisfaction and started discussing the marriage heatedly with her in-laws.

  And during the discussion, the two parties also made a video. In the video, Lu Ning saw Mr. Bai and the parrot Bai Caifeng standing on Mr. Bai's shoulders.

  In the cross-border video, Mr. Jian and his younger brother Tang Linyu were seen.

  Oh, by the way, there are also Mr. Jian's adopted sons, but in this world, they are no longer Mr. Jian's adopted sons, they have all become Mr. Jian's sons.

  In other words, in this world, Gu Jinzhi's former brothers, well, have become his legitimate uncles.

  Gu Jinzhi: "..."

  Especially since August was still in the video, holding the hand of his fiancée Su Xiaocha and saying to Gu Jinzhi, Lu Ning, this is your aunt.

  Lu Ning: "..."

  After discussing the marriage, they sent the two elderly parties to the hotel. Lu Ning turned around and found Gu Jinzhi looking at the back of his mother Bai Xueli with complicated eyes.

  The two of them took the bus home.

  The two of them were sitting side by side, and the scenery outside the window was like a revolving lantern. Lu Ning suddenly said, "Have you not forgiven your mother yet?" Gu

  Jinzhi lowered his eyes, "It doesn't matter anymore."

  He felt very happy now. Those black childhood memories are indeed no longer important.

  Because he already owns Ning Ning and the whole world.

  Lu Ning reached out, held his hand and said, "I was able to travel to that world and meet you all because of Aunt Shirley."

  Gu Jinzhi was stunned.

  After the chat box is opened, everything that follows becomes easier to talk about.

  After listening to Lu Ning tell the whole story, Gu Jinzhi had an extremely complicated expression on his face.

  He almost gritted his teeth and said, "So you approached me not because you liked me, but because that voice told you that if you don't marry me, you will die?" "Yes." Lu Ning nodded honestly, "I

  was Those who didn't believe it ended up encountering a lot of things one after another, and almost died several times. Then I believed it and tried to get close to you. Unexpectedly, the unfortunate things gradually became less and less, and finally, they were gone." Gu

  Jinzhi He didn't speak, and the entire doctor was extremely quiet.

  Lu Ning continued: "I came here from the apocalyptic world and managed to survive. Of course I didn't want to die. But in the process of contacting you, I slowly discovered that this man is really good-looking and really has a bad temper towards me. Then, I wanted to get married first and fall in love later, and the fake show came true."

  This is Lu Ning's character, she never pretends.

  I just like it, she admits it generously.

  This matter had to be talked about sooner or later. Lu Ning originally thought that when she returned here alone, Gu Jinzhi would completely forget her and start a new happy life again, so it was okay not to talk about this beautiful misunderstanding.

  But now, they were about to start a new life, and Lu Ning didn't want there to be any hidden dangers in their love.

  If, if Gu Jinzhi had a grudge against her because of this, and eventually gradually alienated her, then forget it, then she would admit it.

  Gu Jinzhi didn't speak for a long time, and Lu Ning was also very patient. She turned her head and looked at the busy traffic outside the window.

  It doesn't have the prosperity of that world, but it also doesn't have the panic and desolation of the doomsday world.

  There is only simplicity, ordinaryness, and happiness.

  There was only one stop left to reach their apartment, and Gu Jinzhi's answer decided whether Lu Ning should get off the bus with him at this stop.

  If Gu Jinzhi wanted to give up... Lu Ning would feel very uncomfortable, but she would not give up and would continue to work hard and fight for it.

  Of course, if she really can't win, then she can only let it go.

  After all, in this relationship, she had ulterior motives in the beginning.

  At this moment, Gu Jinzhi finally spoke.

  "So, it wasn't you who fell in love with me first, but I fell in love with you first?"

  "Yes."

  "Oh."

  There was still one minute left before arriving at the station. Lu Ning looked at Gu Jinzhi somewhat differently. Look down at your phone.

  She couldn't hold it back, "No?"

  Gu Jinzhi raised his head, but the corners of his mouth were filled with tenderness. "Well, I always thought it was you who loved me so passionately. I responded to you, but my response was too late, and I'm so sorry for you. Now I know that you haven't suffered so much lovesickness. After all, I was the one who fell in love with you first. , I feel relieved."

  Lu Ning was silent for a few seconds, then reached out, put her arms around Gu Jinzhi's neck, and kissed her very hard.

  How could this man be so good?
  People around were shocked when they saw the two kissing each other. They immediately took out their mobile phones to take a video, and then posted it on their WeChat Moments.

  #Two people were surprised to be kissing passionately on the bus, the kind that they couldn't even break apart! #
  #Is it because I am too old and has been single for too long, or is it because I am reunited and have a new relationship? #
  #Why do you want me, a single person, to see this scene! Today is not Valentine's Day either! #You
  may be synonymous with happiness in the eyes of passers-by.

  And the passers-by themselves are actually living in the warm little happiness of daily life.

  Cherish the people in front of you.

  Cherish what you have in front of you.

  In the end, Lu Ning and Gu Jinzhi both sat at the same station.

  But it doesn't matter.

  The happiness of both of them, and the happiness of everyone, will spread along the way.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

41.4K 1.5K 161
When you wake up, you will fall into a land of poor mountains and bad waters. Water pollution, land desertification, hot air, the world's vitality is...
200K 10.1K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
69.8K 1K 61
Author: taro puff pastry Ji Tian's family was cannon fodder in their last life, her mother was pushed down by the male protagonist and died in childb...
25.7K 777 9
Welcome to Hexside Collage! It's a new year, new students, new beginnings. Luz Noceda, the schools resident bad girl. Always doing something she shou...