71-80

Chapter 71 Sofa, floor or bed, which one do you sleep on?

  Michu next to him also nodded, "I'll go back and buy some ginseng, deer antlers and tiger tails for my fourth brother."

  Julia corrected from the side, "That's a whip!"

  August was a little speechless and rubbed his sister's curly hair.

  The next moment, he calmed down and said to several people, "Mi Xiu, go back and check this Lu Ning online. It's best to enter her personal account and get to know her better. Eric, you can also find someone to go there." Investigate her background. Jin obviously hates women so much, but this Lu Ning is able to get close to him and gain your favor quickly. This is so unusual. I'm worried that someone with ulterior motives may want to do something to Jin. Not good."

  "Yes!" Eric and Michu nodded solemnly at the same time.

  August sighed softly, "Don't blame me for being too suspicious. I just don't want any of my brothers to get hurt." Brother

  Gu Jinzhi, who was worried about being hurt, returned to the suite with Lu Ning.

  Gu Jinzhi glanced at the sofa and suddenly said, "Is this sofa too soft and uncomfortable to sleep on?" The

  furniture in the castle was extremely elegant and looked very expensive.

  Needless to say about the living room, even the sofa in the small living room of Gu Jinzhi's suite costs over a million dollars.

  However, it is really uncomfortable, too soft and not ergonomic.

  Lu Ning asked curiously, "Are you asking me to find a guest room next door to rest?"

  Gu Jinzhi pursed his lips. He made it look like he was very close to Lu Ning. He kicked her out to sleep in the guest room in the middle of the night. What would the brothers say?
  Would you say that he is incompetent, or that he is ruthless?
  Gu Jinzhi took a deep breath and said, "The guest room is far away from my suite. Do you really want to go?" "

  Then I won't go." Lu Ning denied it without even thinking.

  After all, it was too far away from Gu Jinzhi. Who knew what danger might happen? What if the chandelier above her head fell down while she was asleep?
  She answered without hesitation, which satisfied Gu Jinzhi.

  He thought about the three-meter-wide bed in his bedroom, pursed his lips, and said, "You, you will go to sleep then, in the bedroom."

  Lu Ning blinked, her long eyelashes trimming her eyes.

  She suddenly realized, "So you want me to lay the floor in your room?"

  After hearing this, Gu Jinzhi stumbled and almost fell flat on his face!

  It was Lu Ning who had quick eyesight and quick hands. She reached out to hold his arm and said, "It seems that I really have to get closer to protect you, otherwise you will be injured too easily." Gu Jinzhi felt like he was going to laugh out loud, but what could he do

  ? , he has begun to understand and accept the result that Lu Ning is not in the same dimension as him from time to time.

  He said angrily, "Why don't you make a bunk on the floor? I mean you can sleep on the bed with me, how dare you?"

  Lu Ning was inexperienced in the relationship between men and women, but that didn't mean she was stupid.

  She took back her hand and looked Gu Jinzhi up and down, "Teacher Gu, isn't this inappropriate? As far as I know, people sleeping in the same bed are either husband and wife, lovers, or friends. The two of us We are neither in a relationship nor have we received a certificate, and it is not a special period or an unexpected situation. Is it not appropriate to sleep together?" It is

  indeed not easy to deceive.

  However, Gu Jinzhi had no intention of actually succeeding in deceiving him. If the two of them really slept on the same bed, I'm afraid he would have trouble sleeping tonight!
  As a result, the next moment, he heard Lu Ning say, "However, it's not impossible to sleep on the same bed, but I am a principled person. You can go to me to get the certificate tomorrow and you can sleep tonight." Gu

  Jinzhi : "..."

  No, in his current mood, he just wants to lay the floor!
  In the end, no one made a bunk on the floor. After Lu Ning saw the big bed in Gu Jinzhi's bedroom, she suddenly understood that the other party probably just saw that she was not comfortable sleeping on the sofa. Of course, a bunk on the floor would not be as comfortable as a big bed.

  How to describe it, although this big bed is in European style, with pillars around it and beautiful bed curtains hanging down.

  But it was too big.

  Not to mention that she also fell asleep, even if Jiang Rou and Jin Baoyuan were included, the four of them would not be crowded!

  Finally, she asked for a quilt from the servant, and after washing herself, Lu Ning turned off the headlight and turned her back to Gu Jinzhi.

  The distance between the two of them is enough to fit two more Jin Baoyuan and four Julia.

  Gu Jinzhi turned his back to Lu Ning and said nothing. He was breathing lightly and didn't know if he was asleep.

  But Lu Ning had just exercised and fought with Eric for a long time. Even though it was already past midnight, she didn't feel sleepy at all.

  Suddenly I remembered that I told Jiang Rou that I wouldn't go back, but I haven't read her reply yet.

  Turning on the phone, there was indeed a message lying in the dialog box between the two of them.

  Jiang Rou: Pay attention to safety.

  Lu Ning replied: Don't worry, no one can threaten my safety. I'm very powerful.

  Jiang Rou was not asleep yet. After she received Lu Ning's message, she burst into laughter.

  It has to be said that Lu Ning had been wandering among various men before, and Jiang Rou once thought that the other party was an out-and-out queen of the sea.

  But now that they live together all day and night, and are still under the same roof, Jiang Rou realizes.

  What kind of queen, Lu Ning is just a straight girl!
  She is still the kind of straight girl with a steel pipe and a pen and straight hair!

  The one she just posted was actually a bit of a joke.

  But that's just a joke.

  Because Jiang Rou knew that Gu Jinzhi was not interested in women, and Lu Ning was a straight girl, so the two of them just slept on the same bed... No, no, no, this kind of thing would never happen.

  There must be so much purity between the two of them!
  Jiang Rou: Are you still awake? Are you sleeping on the sofa again?
  Lu Ning: Oh, not this time. Gu Jinzhi said that the sofa was too soft and uncomfortable, so he invited me to sleep on the bed with him.

  Jiang Rou:! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

  She was so shocked that she almost jumped up on the bed!

  Unmarried, single, adult men and women!
  Under what circumstances would he say "invite you to sleep with him" so naturally?
  So fresh and refined?

  Jiang Rou wanted to call her right away, but when she thought that Gu Jinzhi might be beside Lu Ning at this moment... all her sleepyheads were completely gone!

  I was so nervous that I didn't know whether I should shut up or say something to Lu Ning at this time!
  Or... we really need to focus on safety!

  Jiang Rou, who was upset, even thought about the entertainment headlines a month later: #A certain 18th-tier black and red female artist, suspected of being Youxi, the father of the child turned out to be him. But
  Lu Ning was really sleepy, and of course she didn't know Jiang Rou was so stimulated by her words and misunderstanding that she no longer felt sleepy at all.

  Lu Ning: It's getting late. Go to bed early. I'll see Xiaorou tomorrow.

  After sending this message, Lu Ning turned over and pulled the quilt.

  She turned her head and looked at Gu Jinzhi, who had his back to her. He was motionless, with only the sound of very clear and regular breathing coming from him.

  He must have fallen asleep, right?