61-70

Chapter 61 I protect my people, no matter what happens to you.

  Lu Ning hated such insidious and cunning villains most in her life none of them.

  She stared for a moment, and the next moment, the juice in her hand splashed all over Lin Jingxin!
  The high-end and exquisite pink suit was scrapped in an instant, but Lin Jingxin said gently, "It's okay, Ning Ning. I know you didn't mean it. You just didn't hold the glass firmly, so..." As he said that, he approached Lu Ning.

  "Pah!"

  Lu Ning slapped him across the face, interrupting him and leaving Lin Jingxin speechless.

  The people around him had already looked over when Lu Ning was pouring juice. They were very quiet, so the slap was also very loud. The entertainment reporter who had been arranged in the distance was so shocked that he almost dropped the camera in his hand while hiding behind the bonsai. !

  He was a little confused. Why was this direction different from what Boss Lin had said before?

  Not far away, Gu Jinzhi, who was talking to someone, also saw this scene.

  He frowned in displeasure, but a man with long brown curly hair beside him raised his eyebrows in interest.

  Lu Ning looked at Lin Jingxin, who was stunned, and said very sadly, "This slap completely ends the past between us. Since you only have her in your heart, don't treat me as her substitute, let alone provoke her again." Me!"

  Everyone suddenly realized.

  I saw Boss Lin talking warmly to this beautiful woman before, and wondered if there was some ambiguous relationship between them, but the beautiful woman's words clearly showed that Boss Lin was a scumbag, using other beautiful women as a substitute, and the beautiful woman was not happy. Is he still bothering me?

  This news is exciting!
  After all, Lin Jingxin is an upstart in the domestic entertainment industry in the past few years!
  The reporter hiding behind the bonsai was also a little confused. Should he film this scene and sell it secretly for a good price?
  Lin Jingxin gritted his back teeth. He just wanted to have an ambiguous relationship with Lu Ning. When the time came, he would ask reporters to post the "intimate" photos of the two online, which would definitely cause trouble for Gu Jinzhi.

  Alternatively, netizens can also guess that Lu Ning intends to tread two boats.

  Anyway, Lu Ning still has a lot of negative fans.

  But who would have thought that Lu Ning would expose the relationship between the two so simply, and then directly push him to the side of public condemnation?
  That's awesome!
  Why hadn't he noticed before that Lu Ning was so powerful?

  It's amazing, it's like he has completely changed into a different person!

  Just when Lin Jingxin was splashed with juice and slapped, and his interest in Lu Ning was getting stronger and stronger, a figure blocked his view of Lu Ning.

  Gu Jinzhi felt that the pink suit Lin Jingxin was wearing was dazzling. He pursed his lips and said coldly to Lu Ning, "What's wrong?"

  Lu Ning was a little full, and she wanted to take a walk. So he lowered his eyes and said, "It's nothing, it's just a misunderstanding. Boss, I'll go to the bathroom first." "

  Well, let Jiang Rou accompany you."

  "Okay."

  Lu Ning, who had eaten and drank enough and slapped Lin Jingxin by the way, turned He turned around and went to find Jiang Rou with a calm expression.

  Lin Jingxin, here, suddenly said to Gu Jinzhi in a nonchalant manner, "I didn't expect that Movie Emperor Gu would be so protective of Ning Ning." How provocative, and he

  called Ning Ning affectionately?

  Gu Jinzhi looked at the juice on his body. There was no wave on his eyebrows. His tone was neither urgent nor slow, but the words he spoke were very choked.

  He said, "I protect my people, is Boss Lin being a little too lenient?"

  When Lin Jingxin thought of last night, Lu Ning walked into Gu Jinzhi's room and didn't come out for a long time, and his eyes instantly became very cold. ,anger.

  When I heard the words 'my people', it was inexplicably harsh!
  Seeing the tension between the two of them and the tense atmosphere, Li Yue and Xu Haotian looked at each other and stepped forward to pull the two away.

  Xu Haotian said to Lin Jingxin, "Jingxin, we are going to walk on the red carpet later. Go and change clothes quickly." It

  would not be good for Lin Jingxin to make a big fuss here. After all, Gu Jinzhi is more famous abroad.

  Lin Jingxin pursed his lips, turned and left.

  Gu Jinzhi, on the other hand, looked at his back with dark eyes.

  Li Yue whispered, "Jin Zhi, you are very impulsive today. This is not like you."

  Gu Jinzhi gave him a cold look, "If someone asks a reporter to take a picture of you, I will protect you."

  Li Yue Stunned, he looked around, "What is Lin Jingxin going to do to Lu Ning?"

  Gu Jinzhi said nothing.

  What can be done? It's not a good thing after all!
  But the man with long brown hair who had been standing next to him suddenly laughed.

  Maybe it was because he was smiling so suppressed that his shoulders were shaking.

  Gu Jinzhi glanced over coldly, "Eric, try smiling again!"

  Eric made a zipper motion with his mouth, and he looked around with interest, "Hey, where is that little beauty? Would you like to introduce me to him?"

  "No."

  "Jin, you are too stingy."

  "If you are free, help me clean up the things that the reporter photographed." "

  It's too simple, so you can't let me do something difficult? In the words of your country, oh, what do you call this? Overkill and underutilization."

  "Stop talking nonsense and hurry up!"

  Li Yue was a little confused the whole time beside him. He knew that Jin Zhi had a bad temper, but how could Jin Zhi be so embarrassed when dealing with this international superstar?
  Lu Ning, who was attracting much attention here, had already walked towards the girls' bathroom with Jiang Rou.

  When I poured Lin Jingxin juice just now, I got some on my hands, and I did have to go to the bathroom to wash it off.

  Jiang Rou saw what happened just now. She whispered, "Xiao Ning, you have offended Lin Jingxin." "

  He also offended me."

  Jiang Rou was stunned. In her mind, most people Lu Ning told Lin Jingxin not to come off stage in public, even hit him, and even said those words, which could be regarded as completely offending this new boss in the entertainment industry!

  However, from Lu Ning's point of view, Lin Jingxin found someone to take pictures of her, maybe to write something on the Internet. In doing so, she did offend Lu Ning.

  Jiang Rou began to reflect, was she accustomed to putting herself in the vulnerable group, so she was not as thorough as Lu Ning in thinking about things?

  Finally, she came to a conclusion.

  It's not that she doesn't think things through thoroughly, it's mainly that she's not as strong as Lu Ning.

  Yes, Lu Ning always occupies a dominant position and is very strong when facing anyone.

  Even towards Mr. Bai back then, Lu Ning was neither humble nor overbearing, so she really didn't take Lin Jingxin seriously.

  Jiang Rou looked at Lu Ning who was turning the faucet and washing her hands with water, and suddenly felt that Lu Ning was so handsome like this!
  At this moment, the door to the women's bathroom was opened, and Guan Ting, dressed in jewels, walked in.

  Her face was ugly, and she was so pale that even the foundation could not hide it. After seeing Lu Ning and Jiang Rou, she snorted coldly and turned her head away, not intending to talk to either of them.

  She had been defeated the previous few times, and now there were two people on the other side. She couldn't resist them, so Guan Ting planned to ignore them.

  But just when Guan Ting turned on the faucet, Lu Ning suddenly said, "I suggest you not touch cold water now, and it's best to go to the hospital immediately." Babies, please remember to vote for

   Tang Tang