51-60

Chapter 51 Have they also kissed?

  In the 32-story Dingsheng Entertainment Building in the city center, Gu Jinzhi was sitting on the black cowhide leather sofa, his handsome eyebrows slightly furrowed.

  Didn't sleep well last night again.

  It's just a CP name, how can it be so difficult to get?

  He has a stern character to begin with, and his profile is even more handsome. His black shirt and trousers give him a strong sense of abstinence.

  Anyone who saw Gu Jinzhi at this time would think that he was troubled by some century-old problem.

  In fact, what he was thinking about was what the name of his and Lu Ning's partner was!
  The small group of CP fans has now grown to ten people. Everyone is thinking hard about CP names every day, and finally they were all photographed.

  Cute Macchiato sighed in the group: Why, obviously Ning Ning and Gu Yingdi have such nice names, but why do they look so weird when they are combined together?
  What lemon returns and ember? What LG couple? What a cookie couple! ? ? ?

  Lu Ning's message was sent at this time.

  After Gu Jinzhi looked at it for a few seconds, a strange light danced in his deep eyes.

  Boy and girl?

  This word felt very fresh to Gu Jinzhi, and even after seeing those words, his heart beat a little faster.

  But he still put on a handsome face and replied to Lu Ning.

  Gu Jinzhi: Maybe there is a misunderstanding here. Let me ask grandpa.

  Lu Ning: Okay.

  Gu Jinzhi's handsome eyebrows wrinkled again when he saw the other party replying with a good word so happily.

  What does it mean?
  Did Lu Ning really want to end the relationship with him?

  Doesn't she like herself very much? Shouldn't she be happy when she hears this misunderstanding?

  There were two villains in Gu Jinzhi's heart, and they were pulling all kinds of strings between them. In the end, he simply didn't think about it, and raised his hand to call his grandfather, Mr. Bai.

  After losing to Lu Ning many times in chess, Mr. Bai began to practice chess diligently and would drag Butler Bai to play chess whenever he had time.

  When he received the call from his grandson, he happened to win another game and was in a good mood.

  "I have contacted Lu Wei about this matter, and he also has plans to let Lu Ning's child return to the Lu family." "

  Grandpa, this is not the point. The point is that I am not in a relationship with Lu Ning at all!"

  Mr. Bai was stunned. , "What, you don't plan to fall in love, do you plan to get married directly?"

  Gu Jinzhi twitched the corner of his mouth, and said a little speechlessly, "You are not in love, and you are not getting married. Grandpa, she is just my bodyguard now, and she is also the prime minister." An artist under the entertainment banner."

  "Jin Zhi, love is unreasonable, and it won't wait for you. Grandpa is someone who has been there, and I can feel that you are different from her, aren't you? You hate her. She is a woman, but she is willing to kiss her. Isn't this evidence?"

  Gu Jinzhi was a little helpless, "Grandpa, we are doing a variety show."

  "Don't lie to me, old man, and don't lie to yourself, okay? She If you return to the Lu family smoothly, then there will be no problem with your identity. If you like her, you have to catch her. Oh, by the way, I heard that she didn't seem to have a clear relationship with Xiao Lin from Lin's Media before? "

  Gu Jin was stunned, he almost forgot about it.

  Because there had been a lot of rumors on the Internet that Lin Jingxin was Lu Ning's financial backer.

  He had particularly disliked Lu Ning before, so he didn't think much about it, but now when he suddenly heard his grandpa mention it, his heart suddenly felt inexplicably blocked.

  Was Lin Jingxin really Lu Ning's financial backer before?

  Did they also kiss...or even sleep with each other?
  When Gu Jinzhi thought of that scene, he became irritated for no reason. Everything was wrong with him!
  At this time, Lu Ning was sitting in a black car. She touched her hot left ear and frowned slightly.

  Who was scolding her behind her back?

  Lu Lu, who was sitting next to him, suddenly said, "Oh, by the way, Ning Ning, what was said online about you and Lin Jingxin before, is it true or false?"

  Lu Ning was full of negative information on the Internet before, such as being a big name and bullying. I'm new, and I'm entering and exiting a certain boss's villa in the middle of the night.

  Etc., etc.

  It can be said that everything else is possible, but no one has ever clarified the ambiguous relationship between her and Lin Jingxin.

  Even Lam Media officials remained silent.

  Coupled with the lessons learned from the past, the traffic flower Guan Ting married Xu Haotian, the boss of Haotian Entertainment. Later, many people said that Lu Ning might marry Lin Jingxin.

  Lin Jingxin was unmarried and younger than Xu Haotian, and many people envied Lu Ning.

  But later, Lu Ning began to publicly confess her love to Gu Jinzhi, which spread a lot on the Internet. In the end, it became even more powerful, and even went to a high-altitude bungee jump to express her love for Gu Jinzhi.

  As a result, the rope broke, the person fell into the water, and almost failed to save him.

  But even so, Lin Jingxin not only did not blame Lu Ning, but continued to dote on her, and even apologized to the program team and Gu Jinzhi for her.

  Lost a lot of money.

  Lin Jingxin's love for Lu Ning continued until Lu Ning terminated her contract with Lin Media in a high-profile manner and turned around to join Dingsheng Entertainment.

  Lu Ning must have been pursuing Gu Jinzhi wholeheartedly before she completely broke off with Lin Jingxin.

  As a father, I still feel like I have just recognized my father, and I am embarrassed to explain those words, such as sponsor, sponsor, etc.

  He considered the words, "Were you in love at that time?"

  "No, we didn't even hold each other's hands. If I insist on saying anything, Boss Lin has always been very caring about me. It should be my first love with him. Because they are very similar."

  After hearing this one after another, he understood, "He treats you as a substitute? But nothing ambiguous happened between the two of you?" "

  No." Lu Ning was very sure of this. When she was free before, Carefully studied the memory of the original owner.

  You see, the original owner actually has a bit of a Neptune temperament, that is, he flirts with men and takes advantage of them, but he doesn't let the men take advantage.

  In fact, the original owner also had feelings for Lin Jingxin, but after discovering that Lin Jingxin only regarded her as a substitute for his first love, and after flirting with her a few times and testing her a few times to no avail, the original owner gave up on Lin Jingxin.

  I just want to use Lin Jingxin to get more resources.

  They gradually felt relieved and said, "Both the Gu family and the Bai family have a lot of demands. Don't be too close to other men in the future. Get along well with Gu Jinzhi. When he has a bad temper, you should be more tolerant and patient with him. Do you understand?" "

  I know." Lu Ning agreed obediently. She looked down at her phone and found that Gu Jinzhi had no new messages.

  What on earth was he thinking?

  It's not like they just acquiesced in the relationship between the two of them as boyfriend and girlfriend.

  This doesn't seem like something the ruthless, sinister and paranoid Gu Yingdi would do.

  Of course, if he admitted it directly, it would save Lu Ning a lot of trouble. It would be better if he agreed to get the marriage certificate directly.

  At this moment, the car drove into the Lu family villa. When Lu Ning got out of the car, she looked up and saw a mother and daughter standing at the gate.

   Let's collect the CP names of Ning Jie and Gu Yingdi. Do you guys have any good ideas?

   If you are selected, Tangtang will send you a red envelope!

   Of course, they can just think of the names of their future children together, hahaha