The engagement was broken off...

Autorstwa loisantoinette

The engagement was broken off during the day and the movie star with a big tits asked for a hug at night. In... Więcej

1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-110
111-120
121-130
131-140
141-150
151-160
161-170
181-190
191-197

171-180

110 2 0
Autorstwa loisantoinette

Chapter 171 Not getting pregnant out of wedlock

  Everyone was already paying a lot of attention to Lu Ning, and with Gu Jinzhi's bonus...

  Because Gu Jinzhi didn't come back, fans of the movie star also flocked here.

  Lu Ning's live broadcast room was completely crowded!
  The staff of the program team had mixed feelings and rushed to repair it!

  Lu Ning didn't know all this, but after taking a few steps, Jiang Rou ran towards her and hugged her hard.

  Lu Ning was curious, "Jiang Rou, what's wrong with you?"

  "I had a nightmare last night. I dreamed that you were drowned. I, I was so worried." "

  ..." Lu Ning patted Jiang Rou from behind. Back, in fact, the real Lu Ning had indeed fallen into the water and drowned after that ridiculous high-altitude confession.

  Standing in front of Jiang Rou was Lu Ning from another time and space.

  Perhaps because of her pregnancy, Lu Ning suddenly became a little sentimental. This kind of emotion was very rare for her.

  So...

  "Xiaorou, make me something to eat. I'm hungry."

  "Oh, okay, oh, by the way, why didn't Brother Gu come back?"

  "He still has something to deal with."

  Jiang Rou nodded, They didn't ask any more questions, because they all knew that what Brother Gu had to deal with should be his younger brother's affairs.

  Lu Ning and Jiang Rou walked to the island together, meeting some other guests along the way and saying hello to each other.

  Listening to Jiang Rou talking about what happened during her absence, Lu Ning took a few steps and suddenly felt something was wrong.

  She turned her head and saw only leaves blown by the sea breeze.

  Jiang Rou was curious, "Xiao Ning, what's wrong?"

  "Oh, it's okay." Lu Ning looked away. What she didn't tell Jiang Rou was that she had felt a hostile gaze just now!

  Is there any other guest on this island who has a grudge against her?

  Back in the cave, Jiang Rou immediately started making food for Lu Ning, and Tang Linyu was so happy when he heard that Gu Jinzhi didn't come back with him!
  "That annoying guy is finally gone!"

  Jin Baoyuan next to him couldn't help but speak for his boss, "Xiao Tang, you can't say that, and do you know how many fans my brother Gu has? Don't you worry about them on the screen? Did I scold you before?"

  "Just scold me."

  "..." Jin Baoyuan was at a loss for words.

  Yes, this young master is not from the entertainment industry, so he doesn't need to care about his public image.

  This variety show is also here for fun.

  The most important thing is that people can inherit trillions of assets without any effort.

  Such a comparison makes the poor Jin Baoyuan want to hug his weak self and cry.

  At this time, Lu Ning, who was eating grilled oysters, suddenly said, "Tang Linyu, your dad is here." Tang Linyu suddenly became

  excited, "What did you say?"

  Lu Ning sucked up a very plump piece of oyster, and she added, " Your mother is here too. They are now in the nearest city on the island. I had breakfast with your mother this morning."

  Tang Linyu's face turned pale and he was very annoyed, "What are they doing here? No, you didn't even have breakfast this morning. I had breakfast with my mother. What time is it now? Why are you so hungry?" "It does

  n't matter whether I'm hungry or not. What's important is that your mother is very angry when she knows that you came to participate in such a dangerous variety show. She's going to wait for the variety show. When it's over, I'll spank you!"

  Tang Linyu's face turned red this time, "Lu Ning, what nonsense are you talking about? It's live broadcast now!"

  Lu Ning ate up a few grilled oysters in front of him, and then stretched out his hand directly , and took away the oysters roasted by Jack next to him.

  Jack:? ? ?
  [When Lu Ning trains the handsome boy, why is it like when I train my brother? ]

  [Not to mention, the handsome guy looks very much like Lu Ning! Aren't they long-lost siblings? ]

  [The handsome boy is of foreign mixed race. He grew up abroad. He and Lu Ning had no chance to be separated and became siblings]

  [On the 365th day of missing my brother, when will he come back? ]

  [I'm the only one who noticed that Lu Ning is really delicious and not fat. Isn't that annoying? 】

  Jiang Rou made Lu Ning a big pot of chicken noodle soup and grilled seafood, but when she turned around she found that Lu Ning had eaten them all!

  "Xiao Ning, although you are very thin, we are artists after all, so be careful. If you eat too much at once, I'm worried that you will have an upset stomach." Lu Ning said nonchalantly, "Oh, it's okay, you can eat even

  if you're pregnant. Some."

  "Pregnant...pregnant?" Jiang Rou was so shocked that she dropped the pot in her hand and hit Jin Baoyuan's foot next to her!

  Netizens also exploded instantly!

  [Holy shit, shit, shit, is it true? Lu Ning is pregnant? ]

  [Ah ah ah, is this what I can hear? Don't I have to pay? ]

  [Those who reveal their pregnancy like this are either doing a stunt or forcing a marriage! ]

  [Whose child is it? ]

  [Two possibilities, the child is not my brother's, the child is my brother's! 】

  [I don't accept it. My brother actually has a child? ]

  [Maybe it's fake. Is Lu Ning trying to force a marriage? ]

  [I guess so. Didn't you see that your brother didn't come back? I guess they broke up, so they used pregnancy to force marriage? ]

  From the time Lu Ning and Gu Jinzhi were officially announced to be together, the time was too short, only a typhoon day separated them.

  So many people are still not used to it.

  No reaction at all.

  Jiang Rou, who is very experienced, knows without thinking that the barrage must be going crazy now!
  And maybe the trending headlines will also explode!
  She had a headache, so she quickly pulled Lu Ning to turn off the camera and microphone, and whispered nervously, "What happened to Xiao Ning?" "Oh,

  I slept with Gu Jinzhi, and then it happened."

  Lu Ning's eyes were still staring at a bread crab crawling on the ground.

  Will the spicy one taste better?
  When Jiang Rou heard this, her eyes widened.

  I didn't ask you this!
  Hey, no, that's what I seemed to be asking.

  But...

  the young master Tang Linyu next to him, who finally regained his composure, said with great anger, "What, he, a scumbag, made you pregnant before you were married?"

  Lu Ning finally caught the bread crab and decided to go ahead with it. Bake it and eat it, it's so quick.

  She said without raising her head, "Oh, it's not that she got pregnant out of wedlock. We have already obtained a marriage certificate. Have you forgotten?"

  Everyone in the cave was silent.

  The netizens in front of the camera also collectively fell silent.

  Oh yes, although they haven't held a wedding yet, they have already received the wedding certificate!
  But even so, are you announcing it too lightly? Also, you are pregnant, why did you come back to the desert island survival variety show?

  At this time, Gu Jinzhi was really worried about Lu Ning and was watching the live broadcast. Gu Yun, who was standing next to him, was halfway talking to the lawyer when he heard a sound and looked over.

  He was very confused, "This Xiao Ning is really different from ordinary girls. She is still in the entertainment industry. Many female artists at this time, even if they are pregnant, they still hide it." Gu Jinzhi's eyes were filled with infinite tenderness

  . , "My Ningning is so special and cute!" Gu Yun, who was suddenly stuffed with a mouthful of dog food by his son: ...

Chapter 172 Ning Ning is not after my money, she is richer than me.

  Gu Yun is really good to his eldest son, so standing in the position of an elder, especially a rich father, he can't help but think more.

  "Jin Zhi, you suddenly married her, and she suddenly had a child... I mean, you hated women before, why did you suddenly make progress with her so quickly? Jing Zhi, it's not that dad has any objections to her, but that he hopes You should be more cautious. After all, you have inherited Dingsheng Entertainment and your net worth has skyrocketed. After you inherit the Bai Group, the Shen family may catch up with Tang Xun, who is very famous abroad!" Gu Jinzhi looked strange,

  " Dad, what do you mean, Ningning might be doing it for my money?" "

  No, I don't mean that absolutely. I just hope you can think more and be more cautious. I haven't had much contact with that child, so I don't know how to do it. Jumping to conclusions easily, I am not targeting her, but this matter."

  Gu Jinzhi breathed a sigh of relief, picked up the coffee cup and took a sip, "Dad, don't worry, Ningning is with me. It will definitely not be for money. She will be very rich in the future, because Tang Xun is acquiring the Lu Group and will give Ning Ning a wedding gift. In addition, someone will also give Ning Ning a wedding gift. "Then

  . He is his adoptive father, Ning Ning's biological grandfather.

  Gu Yun was a little confused. There was too much information in what his son said!
  He knew about the messy things going on in the Lu family, and in that matter, the kid Lu Ning was innocent.

  But...

  "Wait a minute, Tang Xun knows Lu Ning?"

  "Tang Xun is Ning Ning's stepfather."

  "..."

  As soon as Gu Jinzhi finished speaking, his phone suddenly rang. Looking at the caller ID, he was handsome. A hint of embarrassment appeared on his face.

  What was supposed to come came.

  This call was from my adoptive father Jian Fan!

  Gu Jinzhi said to his father, picked up the phone, walked to the balcony, and whispered, "Father." "Haha

  ."

  "..."

  Hearing this complicated 'haha', Gu Jinzhi It felt very bad. Although his adoptive father treated them very well, he would occasionally scold Eric, but most of the time, he was amiable.

  When Gu Jinzhi was at his most desperate, it brought a glimmer of hope to his life.

  However, these are just appearances. In the real sense, no one dares to imagine how powerful this boss is and how ruthless his methods were when he was young.

  A true godfather figure.

  Even people like Tang Xun are respectful every time they come to Mr. Jian.

  But now, Tang Xun should be more respectful to Mr. Jian. After all, Mr. Jian is now Tang Xun's father-in-law.

  But Gu Jinzhi...

  Gu Jinzhi softened his tone and said, "Father, when this matter is settled later, I will take Ning Ning to visit you and explain everything to you." "Haha

  . "

  Because Ning Ning is pregnant, she won't be able to travel in the near future. Let's wait until she is more stable before we go."

  "What, Xiao Ning is pregnant?"

  As expected, Mr. Jian not only sneered, but also started to say something else, and Gu Jinzhi relaxed. One breath.

  That shouldn't be a big problem, the most it would be... is to demote yourself a bit.

  **
  The desert island survival variety show has had many twists and turns, but it seems to be coming to an end now.

  It has been on trending searches many times before, and the number of people online has exploded. This time, because Lu Ning revealed that she is pregnant, everything has reached a new level!

  The entire program team was so happy because the program was so successful, and everyone will definitely get a lot of bonuses when it ends!

  As for the winner of this survival variety show, it must be Lu Ning's team, there is no doubt about it.

  After being devastated by a typhoon on a deserted island, food is abundant. Everyone comes out to pick up things and go fishing on the beach, which is very comfortable.

  Lu Ning's team has not had fresh fish and shrimp for several days, and they have to draw survival coupons for the sixth day. Everyone hopes to draw some fruits and vegetables to supplement their nutrition.

  The most important thing is to supplement Lu Ning's nutrition!

  And when it came to fishing, Lu Ning was not allowed to do anything. She could only watch from the side, and she had to wear a sun hat to protect herself from the sun.

  Lu Ning couldn't stand being treated like this. She said speechlessly, "Are you too nervous? According to the time, there is no child in my belly now. At most, it is just a fertilized egg." Jiang Rou was very serious, "You know why

  ? Is it called a fertilized egg? It's an egg that is particularly easily frightened! So, be honest and don't scare him!" "...

  Jiang Rou, I remember that your biology in middle school was pretty good." "

  This has nothing to do with it . Biology has nothing to do with it, it has to do with your importance."

  Lu Ning raised the corner of her mouth slightly when she saw that although Jiang Rou was still awkward, she actually cared about her.

  She is really a woman with a sharp mouth but a soft heart.

  "She's such a sharp-tongued woman who talks back hard!" Jin Baoyuan next to her suddenly became Lu Ning's mouthpiece.

  No, there is one more sentence.

  Lu Ning was curious, "Why is Xiaorou so stubborn?"

  Jin Baoyuan pointed to the camera, unwilling to say more, and his expression was particularly complicated.

  Although Lu Ning was a little slow about emotional matters, he could still tell at a glance that, well, it should be an emotional dispute.

  So the question is, didn't they just leave for one night, oh no, two nights, why did these two people start to have emotional disputes?
  After drawing the survival coupons, I felt that the staff might have let things go, because Lu Ning's team did draw fruits, vegetables, and even milk and eggs.

  This is a bit much.

  The other guests were envious, jealous, and hated themselves for being too good.

  What can be done? After all, more than 90% of the ratings of the entire variety show are provided by this team.

  Not to mention, Lu Ning is still pregnant, and that is the child of Movie Emperor Gu. If she becomes malnourished or something, their program team will have to bear the main responsibility.

  Of course, this is also Xu Qiusheng's comfort to Lu Ning and others, because without them, this show might have been interrupted long ago.

  After receiving the survival coupon, Lu Ning took a big apple and sat on the sun umbrella lounge chair to eat it while watching Jin Baoyuan and the others catch fish and shrimp on the beach.

  Young Master Tang Linyu was in a bad mood. He harpooned several times but failed to catch a single fish.

  Lu Ning gnawed on the apple and thought to herself, brother, you may be even more unhappy later.

  Because you will have an extra sister.

  Lu Ning hasn't told Tang Linyu about this yet. It would be more appropriate for her mother to tell him about it after the variety show is over.

  At this moment, Lu Ning squinted his eyes and suddenly felt something was wrong.

  The feeling of being watched with malice came again!
  The frequency of her chewing apples remained the same, but her peripheral vision was searching her surroundings.

  Although the beach is empty, there are people coming and going. If someone passes by and stares a few times, it is understandable.

  No, the gaze just now was definitely not simple envy, but deep hatred!

Chapter 173 Who is it?

  Lu Ning quickly searched her mind to find out who had such strong hatred for her?
  Lu Anan and Jiang Lixue probably hated her the most, but now both mother and daughter are in prison.

  Just waiting for the trial.

  As for Lu Xueyuan, he didn't have time to fish out the mother and daughter. He had too much time to take care of. Tang Xun was going to acquire the Lu Group, so Lu Xueyue should think of ways to save it.

  Who else?

  There were people who had issues with her before, namely her adoptive father, sister, mother and daughter, Lu Na and Li Jiaojiao.

  Lu Na was previously suspected of trafficking and had been arrested. Li Jiaojiao, who wanted to be a big star in the entertainment industry, didn't know where she was.

  Lu Ning recalled the appearance of all the guests who came to the variety show, and Li Jiaojiao was not among them.

  Moreover, as far as she knew, Li Jiaojiao didn't have the ability to come to the desert island variety show.

  Like Lu Anan before and Lin Ji later, they all entered the island with their helpers and then wanted to take the opportunity to attack her and Gu Jin.

  "Am I thinking too much?" Lu Ning finished chewing the apple, then picked up the camera and turned it around a few times. While turning, she said, "The weather after the typhoon is really good." As if to let him know

  . Netizens in the live broadcast room enjoy the beautiful scenery of the summer beach together.

  That malicious gaze was gone.

  Probably because I was afraid of being photographed.

  Lu Ning raised the corner of her mouth slightly, things were getting more and more interesting.

  It seems that before the variety show ends, I can catch a 'big fish'.

  The sun slid from the east to the west, and the sunset on the seaside was particularly beautiful, with the glow covering the sea.

  Lu Ning and Jiang Rou walked from the seaside to the cave together. They both had turned off their cameras and microphones.

  "Tomorrow is the last day. Will Brother Gu not come back until tomorrow morning?" "

  Well, maybe it's Lin Ji's matter, which is more complicated." "

  That's right."

  "Xiaorou, what's going on between you and Brother Jin?"

  Jiang Rou was stunned for a few seconds, "Brother Jin and I have nothing to do with each other. We've always been fine. But in the past two days, he's been a little weird." "Why exactly is it weird?" "Just, he often looks at him with a sad look on his

  face

  . Me? It's like I owe him money!"

  "..." Lu Ning was also a little unsure. In this situation, it shouldn't be a relationship dispute. Could it be a money dispute?
  At this moment, a black bird suddenly flew over overhead, croaking, and the sound was a bit harsh.

  Jiang Rou muttered, "What kind of bird is this? It doesn't look like a crow, but why does it scream so unpleasantly?"

  Lu Ning's peripheral vision swept around, and she said, "The ecological environment of this island is good, and there are many kinds of birds. It's quite a lot. By the way, Xiaorou, I feel uncomfortable in my stomach. I'll go over there for convenience. You can go back to the cave first." "

  Ah, I feel uncomfortable in my stomach. Are you okay? Do you need me to accompany you?" "

  No. "

  Okay. It's not far from the cave. If you need anything, just call me."

  "Yeah."

  Lu Ning watched Jiang Rou walk towards the cave. As Jiang Rou said, she was so close to the cave now that she could even see it. Tang Linyu was talking to Jack on the platform at the entrance of the cave.

  I can hear the sound, but I can't hear the conversation clearly.

  To fish, you must have bait.

  Moreover, Lu Ning had already done this kind of thing once on a deserted island.

  She is very skilled.

  She wanted to see who this person was!

  **
  Gu Jinzhi was supposed to rush back to the desert island early tomorrow morning, but was delayed because of Lin Ji's case. The most important thing was that his father asked him if he could spare Lin Ji's life.

  Gu Yun, who was old at the time, said, "It's all my fault for not teaching him well, but his crime will not lead to death."

  Gu Jinzhi also knew that it was not Lin Ji who actually committed the murder, but just to find a crime for Lin Ji.

  But he is not a kind person either.

  He only said, "But Lin Ji wants me to die."

  Gu Yun's whole body instantly aged. In other words, even if Lin Ji was not sentenced to death, he might be imprisoned for the rest of his life.

  No matter how much he screamed in prison, it was of no avail that he had not killed anyone.

  Then, he admitted that he had attempted murder at most, and that Gu Jinzhi had killed Sun Chuang, but there was no evidence and no one believed him.

  Gu Jinzhi was too worried about Lu Ning, so he rushed back by helicopter that night. The two of them were separated for a whole day, which had never happened before.

  Gu Jinzhi wants to see Lu Ning as soon as possible!
  At this moment, in front of Lu Ning, stood a woman wearing a mask and a gray-black jacket with fierce eyes.

  Lu Ning said in a calm tone, "It's so tightly wrapped that you won't be afraid of being exposed to the sun. Mrs. Gu, it's quite hot, and my camera is turned off, so you don't have to worry about being seen."

  Lin Meng stiffened, "Why are you not scared at all? Aren't you surprised to see me here?"

  Lu Ning nodded, "Indeed, it was a bit unexpected. When something happened to Lin Ji, and then you couldn't contact me, I I think you ran away when you saw what happened was exposed. In this regard, my stepmother is not as good as you. Of course, she is not as ruthless as you. She just wants me to be her daughter's mobile blood bank, and you want Get rid of Gu Jinzhi completely."

  "How can it be the same? Lu Yu's heart still prefers Lu An'an and Jiang Lixue, but what about Gu Yun? He always has that crazy woman in his heart! Even if I marry him and give him a son, He still left all his family property to the son born by that woman!"

  Lu Ning looked at the hysterical Lin Meng curiously, "Did you ignore a very important point, that is, Lin Ji is such a waste, far inferior to Gu Jin He has the ability. Gu Yun left Dingsheng Entertainment to Gu Jinzhi, and Gu Jinzhi was able to run the company prosperously, but if he left it to Lin Ji, it would have to go bankrupt in a few years. Gu Yun is very smart and knows which son is better. He is capable."

  "Nonsense! This is your strong argument! You are Gu Jinzhi's wife, of course you praise him!"

  Lu Ning was helpless, "In your own fairness, is your son as good as Gu Jinzhi? Lin Meng, I I know you are a very smart woman, can't you not see this?" "

  So what! Gu Yun can't forget that crazy woman Bai Shirley in his heart. This is a fact!" "

  Then this matter, just You have to question Mr. Gu, why are you talking to me?"

  "..."

  Lin Meng gritted his teeth for a few minutes, and finally smiled suddenly, "You are really a very special woman, I know you know some kung fu, you have done it before Gu Jinzhi's bodyguard? But you are also capable, so you climbed into his bed and had his seed?"

  Lin Meng's eyes moved to Lu Ning's flat belly, and she added maliciously, "Are you sure it's his?"

  Lu Ning still had a lazy attitude, "It can't be yours."

  Lin Meng was so angry that the corners of his mouth twitched, but his expression remained very calm.

  Lu Ning was a little curious, "I think you hid on this island because you didn't want to do anything to me, right? You hid here because the most dangerous place is the safest place, right? But And why did you plan to do something to me?"

  Lu Ning thought of something and continued, "Oh, it's because I'm pregnant. You knew I was pregnant. But there's another thing. I'm more confused. Since you know I know kung fu, but as far as I know, you don't know kung fu, so what did you rely on to rush out when you saw me alone?" "

  That's all!"

  In Lin Meng's hand, there was a black gun gun!

   Dad Gu: If Lu Ning wants to marry you, is she after your money?
    Gu Jinzhi: No, Dad, Ning Ning will be richer than me in the future.

    Dad Gu was shocked: Are you after her money?

    Gu Jinzhi:...

Chapter 174 The child was an accident, we are the true love.

  Lu Ning raised his eyebrows and suddenly realized, "Oh, no wonder you are confident because you have weapons. But I am very strange, why didn't you give the gun to your son Lin Ji?" Lin

  Meng tightened her grip, with hatred in her eyes, "No, that will put a criminal record on Xiao Ji!"

  But then she thought that now her son was also accused of murder. If it didn't work well, it might not be the death penalty. I also want to sit through the bottom of the prison!
  Lin Meng's expression became more and more gloomy, and he pointed the gun at Lu Ning's forehead, "It's all Gu Jinzhi's fault! It would be fine if he didn't exist. Why didn't he die? Why wasn't he imprisoned in a mental institution like his crazy mother? Hospital! Oh, by the way, Lu Ning, you don't know yet, Gu Jinzhi's biological mother is a psychopath, haha, it will be hereditary, and Gu Jinzhi will also become a psychopath in the future, as will the one in your belly! Your whole family is mentally ill ! Hahahaha!"

  The fact that Shirley Bai is crazy is probably the happiest thing in Lin Meng's life!
  So, she was really happy, her shoulders were shaking with laughter, and she couldn't hold the gun steady.

  Lu Ning shook her head helplessly, just like that, still planning to kill her?
  I'm afraid it's impossible to deal with an ordinary person.

  Also, your entire family is mentally ill!

  When this thought crossed Lu Ning's mind, she had already raised her legs and kicked the gun out of Lin Meng's hand.

  But before that, Lin Meng had already planned to kill Lu Ning and had his hand on the trigger.

  boom!
  The sound of a gunshot caused the birds and beasts on the desert island to scatter in shock, and all the guests and staff on the desert island were stunned.

  Even the netizens in the live broadcast room were stunned for a moment!
  [Then, that sound sounds like...]

  [Set off a cannon? ]

  [You are too conservative upstairs, be bolder, that is obviously a gunshot! ]

  [Why are there gunshots on a desert island? 】

  Because it is getting dark at this time, many people have relaxed. Tomorrow is the last day of survival on the desert island. The winner or lose has been decided anyway, so it is better to enjoy the island life.

  Just treat it as a trip.

  But the sound of the gunshot immediately frightened everyone!
  The captain of the unlucky five-man group happened to lift a rock, but he was so frightened that he let go and smashed his own foot!

  Those who heard the gunshot included Gu Jinzhi who had just gotten off the helicopter!
  He rushed back all night just to see Lu Ning as soon as possible. Because his right eye kept twitching, he felt particularly uneasy!
  As soon as he got off the plane and the helicopter flew away, Gu Jinzhi heard such a gunshot.

  He jumped up and ran into the forest!

  Ning Ning, make sure nothing happens to you!

  Tang Linyu in the cave was the first to jump up when he heard the gunshot, "Where is Lu Ning?"

  Jiang Rou said quickly, "She just said she wanted to go to the forest for convenience..."

  At this point, Jiang Rou's face changed. Suddenly turned pale, and Tang Linyu ran out quickly, she and the others also ran out quickly!
  Everyone ran towards the direction of the gunfire.

  However, Gu Jinzhi arrived first.

  When he saw Lu Ning standing there, not caring about anything, he immediately rushed over and hugged her tightly!

  "Ning Ning, are you okay? I just heard the gunshot!"

  "Well, you heard it right, but that gun is an old model with a lot of backlash and is not very dangerous. Of course, if it hits The important thing is another matter."

  Gu Jinzhi breathed a sigh of relief when he saw her analyzing things calmly and calmly.

  Then he saw Lin Meng curled up on the ground in front of him, huddled up in pain... Lin Meng?
  Gu Jinzhi's pupils shrank, "Why is Lin Meng here?"

  Lu Ning thought seriously, "After Lin Ji's incident was exposed, Lin Meng should have believed that the most dangerous place is the safest place. The so-called lamp She went into the dark and found a way to come to this desert island, because you and your father would definitely not be able to find her."

  Gu Jinzhi understood, "Indeed, we have tried many methods, but we don't know where Lin Meng went. She Did he know about your pregnancy and wanted to do something bad for you, and then showed up?"

  "Probably."

  "Then she is now..."

  Lu Ning explained what had just happened seriously, "Lin Meng pulled a gun on her. She looked at me and then lost her mind. I kicked the gun away from her hand, but at that time her finger was already on the trigger, so the gun went off. Well, the gun should have fallen in the grass over there, and then I I was worried that she would run away, so I kicked her ribs and ankle again."

  Gu Jinzhi became nervous again, "Are you okay?"

  Lin Meng, who was in severe pain next to him, was so angry when he heard the conversation between the two of them. Vomiting blood!
  My hands are broken, my feet are broken, and my ribs are broken too!
  As a result, you only cared about whether the hitting Lu Ning was injured?

  Lin Meng actually vomited a mouthful of blood in the end!

  "Gu Jinzhi, your mother is a psycho, you are also a psycho, your wife is also a psycho, your son must be a psycho too...ah!"

  Gu Jinzhi gave Lin Meng's last intact wrist expressionlessly. Broken.

  He was never a sympathetic person. Before he met Lu Ning, he hated all women!
  And this Lin Meng had touched his bottom line again. He didn't kill anyone directly because he was a good citizen!
  Lin Meng fainted from the pain.

  At this time, Tang Linyu and others rushed over. Gu Jinzhi took Lu Ning into his arms and said to everyone, "Call the police. That crazy woman fired the shot just now. She is going to kill us!" The police didn't even think of it

  . , this variety show is coming to an end, and they can come to this desert island again.

  How can I put it, they are all too skilled.

  They even said to Lu Ning and Gu Jinzhi, "Let's take the people away first. When your variety show is over tomorrow, remember to take notes. How to leave, remember?" "Yeah." After the policemen left,

  Gu

  Jinzhi After returning to the cave hand in hand with Lu Ning, Jiang Rou said guiltily, "I'm sorry Xiao Ning, I shouldn't have let you go alone, so you wouldn't meet that Lin Meng!" "Don't feel guilty, this

  is Speaking of which, I have to thank you. It will be quite troublesome if we don't catch this Lin Meng. If you don't leave me, she won't dare to show up, so she will always be a hidden danger." "Uh..." Lu Ning

  said

  . Jiang Rou didn't know what to say sincerely.

  But fortunately everything was a near miss.

  Because the variety show was coming to an end tomorrow, Lu Ning's team had too much food, so Jiang Rou and Jin Baoyuan went out and gave some food to others.

  In addition to keeping tomorrow's rations for themselves, they made a very luxurious BBQ.

  Needless to say seafood, an unlucky eight-pound lobster became the main course.

  Don't ask why they have such big lobsters, just ask the show crew.

  Lu Ning held a knife and eagerly tried to tear apart the big lobster. Gu Jinzhi saw that the lobster claws were a bit scary, so he asked Jack to do it.

  Jack immediately passed over happily holding the knife.

  Lobster: ...

  Here Lu Ning was assigned to peel orange peels. She said speechlessly, "Gu Jinzhi, I'm not that squeamish." "

  You're not squeamish. I want to pamper you."

  "..." Lu Ning After hearing these overly sweet words of endearment, she paused slightly in the action of peeling the orange peel with her hand. She said in a very soft voice, "Isn't it because I have a child that you are like this?" Gu Jinzhi took it from her hand

  . He peeled off half of the orange, selected the sweetest one, and fed it into Lu Ning's mouth.

  He said, "The child is an accident, but we are the true love."

Chapter 175: A family of three,

  Lu Ning, the happy dog ​​abuser, ate the orange with narrowed eyes.

  It's really sweet.

  Although I'm a little sorry for the soft fertilization.

  The people around them couldn't stand listening anymore and automatically stayed away from within one meter of the two men.

  The main reason is that the sugar content exceeds the standard and it is easy to get three highs!

  And there's a big meal coming soon, so we don't want to be stuffed with dog food in advance!

  Originally, young master Tang Linyu didn't want to leave, but Jin Baoyuan came over, patted him on the shoulder and said, "Xiao Tang, don't look at it. This family of three happily abuses dogs. You don't have any chance. Besides, you don't have any chance either." I've met Lu Ning a few times, but why do I like her so much? Why?"

  Tang Linyu thought about it carefully. He first met Lu Ning in the parking lot, and that shocking glance... He finally could only hold back one answer, "Because She can fly."

  Jin Baoyuan: "..."

  Is he really old? Is there a generation gap with those born after 10 years? Will you fall in love with someone just because you can fly?
  Jin Baoyuan walked to Jiang Rou and helped her thread the meat skewers together, feeling very depressed.

  Jiang Rou asked curiously, "Brother Jin, what's wrong with you?"

  "I'm old."

  "..."

  I don't know whether I am old or not, but menopause should be here.

  In front of the campfire, Gu Jinzhi saw that there was a large space around them and expressed his satisfaction. Then he squeezed Lu Ning's hand and asked casually, "Ning Ning, when the variety show ends, what do you want to do most?" ?"

  "Back to Baiyuan, I miss the dishes made by chef Baiyuan."

  Gu Da, the actor who was preparing for the wedding, said: "..."

  Okay, now Ningning's health is special, and she really needs to go back and rest.

  Ningning went back to Baiyuan to rest, and he was responsible for running the wedding.

  In fact, one thing crossed Gu Jinzhi's mind, and that was that his grandfather had told him before that he should take Lu Ning to meet his mother Bai Xueli.

  Gu Jinzhi didn't want to.

  Lu Ning found that the man beside him didn't speak for a long time, and then the barbecue started to be grilled.

  She bumped into Gu Jinzhi, "Are you okay?"

  "What?"

  "It's okay. I'm going to eat. I'm so hungry."

  "..."

  Gu Jinzhi found that she was really used to it now. After all, his family Ning Ning is so unique and her words are astonishing.

  No matter how cute you look.

  His eyes were gentle, "I'll bring you whatever you want to eat."

  "I want those grilled shrimp claws!" The

  huge lobster claws had been smashed by Jack, roasted on the fire, and then sprinkled with Cumin powder, chili powder, etc. After a while, the fragrance wafted over.

  Jack had just finished roasting, and the next moment a hand reached over and took away the prawn tongs.

  Jack: "???"

  [Brother dotes on Lu Ning so much. I'm jealous of Lu Ning and I'm jealous of Lu Ning. I've transformed! ]

  [The sister upstairs transforms and takes me with her! ]

  [I don't know whether it was because I was overthinking or because I liked Lu Ning, and suddenly decided to give up on my brother. But, Lu Ning, what do you think of me as your daughter-in-law? ]

  [It's crazy upstairs! ]

  [Raise your hand, I have also decided to give up on my brother and plan to be his daughter-in-law! ]

  [Have you ever considered that Lu Ning might give birth to a daughter? ]

  [Don't be so stubborn about your gender]

  [A bunch of people are going crazy]

  [Hihahahaha, why does Lu Ning's team eat so richly every time? ]

  [Just came back from the live broadcast room next door, they were eating boiled fish, just boiled fish, very sad]

  The variety show screen suddenly returned to normal, except for the food, the 'gap between rich and poor' is too big, but there is a bit of wilderness. A serious survival variety show.

  It can also be considered a warm ending.

  However, no one on the program team dares to let down their guard. As long as the variety show is not over, any unexpected situation may occur!

  As for the netizens, it was extremely lively, especially the CP fans, who were going crazy!
  Not only were they going crazy with joy, their number had increased thousands of times! After all, they were only a two-digit group in the beginning!
  One of the hot searches on entertainment headlines has been dominating the entertainment headlines for a long, long time.

  #GoodmorningCouple#
  is just four words, but it always remains at the top. Every star in the entertainment industry is silently releasing a new album, giving a concert, getting married, divorced, having a second child, etc., all at a different time!
  Everyone is silently looking forward to it in their hearts, looking forward to the wilderness survival variety show ending soon. Good Morning Couple quickly give up the hot search position!

  Time passed bit by bit, and in the blink of an eye it was the next day. It was not until twelve o'clock in the afternoon that the variety show was announced to be over, and there was no more trouble.

  The program staff and other guests all breathed a sigh of relief.

  The white cruise ship cut through the turquoise sea and slowly appeared near the desert island. When the guests who had suffered a lot saw this scene, they were instantly excited and almost cried with joy!

  I can finally return to a normal life!

  The final candidate for the championship is undoubtedly Lu Ning's team.

  In previous wilderness survival variety shows, there would be some disagreements about who would win in the end.

  But this time, no, not at all.

  Even if you don't know what Lu Ning's team has been eating for seven days, just by looking at their complexions, you will know that they have never suffered at all!

  Look, that Jin Baoyuan is fat!
  Not to mention, the largest traffic of the entire variety show was contributed by Lu Ning's team!

  Gu Jinzhi helped Lu Ning get on the speedboat first, and then drove to the cruise ship.

  Gu Jinzhi protected Lu Ning the whole time, fearing that she might lose her waist or sprain her foot.

  How much Gu Jinzhi was misogynistic before, how exaggerated is his doting on Lu Ning now!
  The process of the guests leaving the desert island was also broadcast live. This time, there were more cameras, facing the Good Morning couple from all directions.

  Netizens' blessings, envy, jealousy and hatred completely drowned out the picture.

  Xu Qiusheng looked at this scene and was extremely happy! You can even hear the sound of the number of deposits on your bank card rising!

  He couldn't wait any longer, so he went directly to the senior lounge and found Lu Ning and Gu Jinzhi.

  After returning to the lounge of the cruise ship, Gu Jinzhi and Lu Ning turned off their cameras and microphones.

  The variety show has ended, and at most the final award ceremony needs to be broadcast live. At this time, he has to let Lu Ning rest.

  As a result, Lu Ning asked the program crew for her mobile phone and hurriedly checked her stocks and funds.

  Gu Jinzhi was a little helpless, but he couldn't bear to say harsh words to Lu Ning. He was just about to tell him in a persuasive way that doing so would cause radiation, and then Xu Qiusheng came with his assistant.

  Xu Qiusheng got straight to the point. He said directly, "My survival variety show has four seasons in total. The first season of this desert island survival variety show has been very effective. I would like to invite you to participate in my next three seasons with the same survival theme." , is about survival in the intense jungle, and then there is survival in the polar regions. Oh, by the way, we have recently cooperated with an AI high-tech company to prepare for the fourth season, which is about survival in a virtual game world!" Gu Jinzhi frowned, "I refuse, I want to accompany

  you Ning Ning, we don't have time."

  Xu Qiusheng looked embarrassed and coughed, "Jin Zhi, that's it. The person I plan to invite is Lu Ning." Good night, babies

Chapter 176 I really want to kick this brother-in-law out of the car

  . After Gu Jinzhi heard this, his handsome eyebrows immediately wrinkled.

  But before he blurted out his refusal, Lu Ning spoke first.

  "Director Xu, when will the second season start?"

  "The preparations for the second season have just begun. It takes more than half a year to prepare, and the guest list and specific content have not been determined yet. They have to negotiate one by one, so the time is very tight. It's enough to wait until you give birth to the baby!"

  Xu Qiusheng was actually very unhappy when he found out about Lu Ning's pregnancy!
  Because of this, Lu Ning won't be filming variety shows for at least a year. If it's an indoor talk show, that's fine. But several of his variety shows are all about outdoor survival, and each one is more thrilling than the last.

  If something happened to the child in Lu Ning's belly, Gu Jinzhi would probably eat him!
  Therefore, in order to wait for Lu Ning, Xu Qiusheng had no choice but to postpone the second season of the variety show!

  In addition, he didn't lie, because a survival variety show requires a lot of preparation work.

  There is also the Desert Island phase, which is not over yet. They still need to learn from experience and lessons before they can launch the second phase more perfectly.

  It also takes a lot of time.

  Lu Ning nodded, "It's enough time, but that means you haven't started preparing for the second season yet?" "

  Well, you don't have to agree immediately. You can think about it carefully. I just hope that if you take it again For outdoor survival variety shows, I can be given priority."

  "Of course."

  Since Xu Qiusheng said this, Gu Jinzhi had nothing else to say and chatted for a few more words. Xu Qiusheng stopped disturbing the two of them and retired. Got out.

  However, Gu Jinzhi got up and walked out with him.

  Xu Qiusheng was confused, "Jin Zhi, do you have something else to do? If you want to participate, you can. The most important thing is that I think you are very busy and may not be free. Another point is that you are too expensive." Gu

  Jin He was speechless, "You old fool, let my wife participate, will I participate? I came to you to talk about other things. I heard that Xu Yajie is your niece." "Yes,"

  Xu Qiusheng is a smart man, he Knowing what Gu Jinzhi was going to say, "Both Yajie and Lin Jingxin have quit the variety show. I didn't know before that they had this dispute with Lu Ning. If I had known earlier, I would not have let Yajie participate." "Then Lin Jingxin

  and Is Xu Yajie still together?"

  Xu Qiusheng shook his head, "Yajie ran away crying that day, leaving Lin Jingxin alone in the hospital. I think the two of them might have had a quarrel."

  Gu Jinzhi nodded solemnly, Then bid farewell to Xu Qiusheng.

  When she opened the door and came in, she found Lu Ning asleep leaning on the bed. She seemed very tired.

  In addition to being pregnant, she was really too tired. It seemed that she had been busy since the variety show started.

  Gu Jinzhi gently put the blanket on Lu Ning and dimmed the light in the room.

  Lu Ning didn't wake up until the cruise ship docked. She rubbed her eyes and her stomach began to growl.

  Gu Jinzhi had his back to her and was looking at the computer.

  When he heard the sound, he closed the laptop decisively, got up and walked over.

  "Ningning, are you hungry?"

  "Yeah, a little bit. The ship hasn't docked yet?"

  "It's almost docking. The program team has arranged a hotel, but we have to go to the police station first, and then record the final awards part at night. ."

  Gu Jinzhi looked at Lu Ning's appearance and said worriedly, "If we are too tired, we will go back to the hotel to rest first, and we will go to the police station later."

  They are the plaintiff, not the defendant.

  Lu Ning shook his head, "It's better to convict Lin Meng quickly to avoid long nights and dreams. By the way, how is your father's side?" "He is

  very haggard, but he is also very disappointed with Lin Meng. Are you really able to do that?" "

  Yeah. , No problem, but find me something to eat, I'm so hungry."

  Gu Jinzhi had asked people to prepare food when Lu Ning woke up. When he got off the ship and got into the car, Lu Ning had already hugged him. I ate a box of fried dumplings.

  Gu Jinzhi put down the phone and said, "I asked Baoyuan and Jiang Rou to go to the hotel first. When we come back from the police station, we will take the time to go back to the hotel to rest." "Okay." The two were talking, and the driver in front

  of

  them Just as he started the car, the door was opened and another person jumped in.

  Tang Linyu was stunned for a few seconds when he saw Gu Jinzhi wiping Lu Ning's mouth with a tissue, but when he heard the voice behind him, he still squeezed forward without hesitation.

  He almost sat on Gu Jinzhi's lap!
  Gu Jinzhi resisted the urge to kick this bastard down, and said with a cold handsome face, "What are you doing here?" "

  Someone is arresting me, hurry up, drive!"

  The driver was a little confused and looked outside. , indeed two men wearing black suits and sunglasses were running this way.

  Tang Linyu looked at Lu Ning longingly.

  Lu Ning swallowed the fried dumplings in her mouth and said, "Let's drive."

  The car started to move.

  Tang Linyu was satisfied.

  Then Lu Ning picked up her phone and sent a message.

  However, Tang Linyu didn't pay attention. He moved his nose and said curiously, "Lu Ning, your fried dumplings smell so good. Give me a few!" "No!" Gu Jinzhi blocked it with his body

  . asked Lu Ning, "She slept for several hours and didn't eat anything. Are you still trying to fight with her?" "

  Oh, then you can eat." Tang Linyu was not hungry, he was just looking for a topic. He asked curiously, "You guys Where are you going?"

  "Police station."

  "Is it about the woman who shot at you before?"

  "Yes."

  Tang Linyu suddenly realized that he could feel that Gu Jinzhi was very resistant to him, so he stopped talking. He lowered his head and fiddled with his mobile phone.

  Gu Jinzhi especially disliked this brother-in-law. Although there was quite a lot of space in the back of the car, he was tall and his legs were too long. He was squeezed in the middle, leaving no room for his long legs.

  So I keep staring at Tang Linyu with death!

  Tang Linyu was outraged by Gu Jinzhi's look. He muttered, "You have long legs, how about you and Lu Ning switch places? Or I can switch with you." "Don't even think about it!"

  Gu

  Jinzhi felt everything. All the brothers-in-law in the world are an eyesore!

  He leaned towards Lu Ning and stretched out one leg, just right against Lu Ning's leg.

  Although there were many pieces of fabric separated by them, this close gesture gave the actor Gu great satisfaction.

  He approached Lu Ning and asked in a low voice, "Who did you send a message just now?"

  "You'll know in a minute."

  When the car stopped at the door of the police station, Tang Linyu kissed Lu Ning coolly goodbye, "Lu Ning, I Let's go now. See you next time!"

  "We may meet again soon."

  Tang Linyu shook his head, "No, no, no, I won't participate in the last recording of the variety show. As for my share of the bonus, I'll see you off. Goodbye!"

  He opened the door and got out of the car, but the expression on his face froze.

  Because Tang Linyu's biological father and mother, who had been hiding from him, were standing in front of him.

  Tang Linyu: "..."

Chapter 177 Are you really my sister?

  "Dad, Mom." Tang Linyu looked like a dejected little rooster, very honest and well-behaved, without his usual arrogance.

  In fact, his father Tang Xun knew that he was here.

  But the mother didn't know.

  Tang Linyu has always been the most obedient and sensible person in front of his mother.

  Lin Yunhuan was also a little helpless. He was really angry when he was angry. When he heard that a typhoon had landed on a deserted island, he was really worried.

  Fortunately, this boy has been with Xiao Ning since he came to the island. Compared with his son who is still in the rebellious stage, Xiao Ning is undoubtedly much more reliable.

  Lu Ning also got off the car. She walked up to Lin Yunhuan and the others and said, "Mom, Uncle Tang, I have to make a note first. How long will you stay here?" "We will leave here tomorrow afternoon." "Oh

  ,

  then Okay, I'll find you when I finish the notes."

  "Okay."

  Listening to their conversation and their titles, young master Tang Linyu was stunned!
  "Oh no, who did Lu Ning call mom? Mom, what's going on? And..."

  Lin Yunhuan gently pinched his son's ears and said, "Go back with me first, and let's have a good talk. Why don't you come here secretly?" Let's talk about other things."

  "Ah, I told dad!" "

  Oh, your dad will sleep on the sofa outside tonight."

  "..."

  The family of three left temporarily, and Lu Ning turned around and followed Gu Jin Zhi walked towards the police station in a familiar manner. After taking just two steps, Gu Jinzhi reached out and took Lu Ning's hand.

  The next moment, flashlights lit up all around.

  Lu Ning was a little speechless, "There are so many paparazzi squatting in front of the police station." "

  It's okay, let them take pictures. When the pictures don't look good, we will sue them."

  The paparazzi around him said: "..."

  Wait, they are here. The one who keeps the news is not taking photos of you two!
  However, because both of them are so good-looking and have no blind spots at 360 degrees, it is really difficult to take unsightly photos.

  When we arrived at the police station, we went through the basic procedures again. This time, the person who mainly gave the confession was Lu Ning. After all, she was the client.

  However, since Lin Meng was beaten so badly, he is now in the hospital. After treatment, his life is not in danger, but he is basically a disabled person.

  Even Gu Yun was very silent after learning about Lin Meng's current situation.

  Everyone in the police station knew that Lu Ning was very skilled, and they even coached and sparred with them last time, but their words still showed that Lu Ning was suspected of over-defense.

  Lu Ning said seriously, "She has a gun, and after her son was imprisoned for murder, her whole mental state is not right. I am bare-handed and pregnant. I can't take risks. By the way, you can check it out carefully. She Where did the gun come from? This source of great harm to society must be cut off." "

  Well, we will focus on investigating this point. However, Lin Meng refused to admit to all crimes and said that he would sue him in turn. You, you should also find a lawyer and prepare in advance."

  Lu Ning understood, nodded and thanked, "Yes, I will."

  After leaving the police station, drizzle began to fall in the sky.

  Gu Jinzhi took off his suit jacket and put it on Lu Ning. He said, "Don't worry, Ning Ning. I have found a lawyer. The most important thing is that my father has decided to give up on Lin Meng. She can't stand up anymore." ."

  "Oh? I thought your father would hate me and beat his wife into a disability." "

  Maybe he was disappointed with Lin Meng first. How should I put it, my father is actually very complicated. He is now disappointed with Lin Meng. Lin Meng is disappointed, but at the same time, he also feels sorry for Lin Meng."

  Although Gu Yun was very kind to his son Gu Jinzhi, at the same time, he was indeed a bit scummy towards Lin Meng.

  He married the other party, but he always had the love of his wife in his heart, and he also left Dingsheng Entertainment to his eldest son.

  However, Lin Meng also deserved it, because she knew from the beginning that she could never replace Shirley Bai.

  Moreover, Gu Yun also left a lot of property to her and Lin Ji. Gu Yun even made plans. After his eldest son completely took over Dingsheng Entertainment, he would retire early and live a retired life with Lin Meng. .

  But he didn't understand Lin Meng's ambition very well.

  Lu Ning didn't comment on Gu Jinzhi's father and yawned, "Let's go back to the hotel." "

  Okay, okay."

  The two returned to the hotel and went straight to find Lin Yunhuan.

  Tang Xun was on the phone. He waved to Gu Jinzhi, and then the two men stood in the living room talking. Lu Ning walked in and saw his brother next to his mother, who looked suspicious of life.

  Tang Linyu still didn't want to believe it, so he asked: "Are you really my sister?" "

  Well, we can do a DNA test later."

  "Ah? I'm still waiting for the day when you kick Gu Jinzhi, I'll be fine Marry you!"

  Lin Yunhuan next to him slapped his son on the head. Tang Linyu immediately covered his head and wailed, "Mom, stop hitting me. If you hit your son again, you will be stupid!" "It's okay if you are stupid. Anyway, I have a daughter

  . And it won't be long before there will be a grandson or granddaughter." It's okay not to have a disobedient son.

  When Tang Linyu heard this, he suddenly remembered that Lu Ning was pregnant. He clarified the relationship himself, and finally his eyes lit up, "Hey, Lu Ning, does the baby in your belly have to call me uncle?"

  Lu Ning chuckled, took a peach from the coffee table, took a bite and said, "You have to call me sister first." "

  Sister!"

  This kid changed his mind so quickly. He wasn't originally attracted to Lu Ning. , mainly because I have an inexplicable feeling that I want to get close to Lu Ning.

  Now it seems that it is blood connection.

  Lin Yunhuan kicked his son, "Okay, didn't you say you were leaving? Hurry up and let your sister and I have a nice chat." "

  Mom, I also want to join your chat. What are you talking about?"

  "Chat ?" Give birth."

  "..."

  Tang Linyu left the room with a goodbye look on his face. After thinking about it, he went to the living room to 'greet' his newly minted brother-in-law!

  Lin Yunhuan held Lu Ning's hand and said, "Xiao Ning, you child, you have suffered so much, and in the blink of an eye, you are going to be a mother? The last few meetings were in a hurry and I didn't have time to tell you. I remember, you and I Jinzhi's wedding hasn't been held yet, has it?"

  "Well, not yet. I got the certificate first, but he said he is preparing for the wedding." "

  Then what are your plans next? Your grandpa... you know, your grandpa is Mr. Jian, he liked you the last time he saw you, and now he wants to see you again. It can be regarded as a good reunion between the three of us, grandfather and grandson." Speaking of which, the

  fate is very subtle. Lu Ning followed Gu Jin last time Before going to Mr. Jian's birthday party, Lin Yunhuan, who was Mrs. Tang at the time, was also invited.

  When three generations of grandparents and grandchildren met, they all had good feelings in their hearts, but they did not recognize each other.

  I have to say that I really should have a good get-together this time.

  However, Lin Yunhuan knew that her daughter was just pregnant. She said, "But your grandpa is more worried about your health. It's OK to go after you get better." "My health is fine, and I didn't have any other plans before. Then tomorrow afternoon, I will go Come with you to see grandpa."

Chapter 178 Good Morning Couple CP fans are crazy.

  Gu Jinzhi only found out that Lu Ning decided to go with Lin Yunhuan and the others to meet Mr. Jian when they were recording the live broadcast in the evening.

  He was lost in thought.

  Eric had already blocked him on the phone.

  Mainly because this guy kept clamoring for him to call him uncle!

  Seeing that Gu Jinzhi didn't speak for a while, Lu Ning said, "You still want to stay and deal with Lin Ji's case, right? If something happens, you can stay and deal with it first, and I'll just follow them." "No, I'll accompany you

  . Go. Lin Ji's case is already going through the process, just wait until we arrive on the day of the final trial." The

  same is true for Lu An'an's case, but after all, there was a murder on Lin Ji's side, and it must be more serious.

  In addition...

  Gu Jinzhi whispered, "The Zheng Hui hired by Lu An'an was the instigator of your mother's car accident. I have already told Tang Xun about this." "Well, let mother decide on this matter

  . ."

  In fact, after Tang Xun decided to tell his wife the truth of the matter, he also revealed this part.

  Tang Xun poured a glass of hot milk for his wife, "Jiang Lixue hired this Zheng Hui to cause your car accident. And the person sitting next to you, Feng Li, who was eventually thought to be your body, participated in the theft. Get rid of your daughter Xiaoning's matter."

  Lin Yunhuan actually still hasn't recovered her memory. She was hit on the head and her memory loss is permanent.

  But she looks gentle on the outside, but deep down she is still the very sensible and calm woman she was before.

  "Tang Xun, I don't want to be Lin Yunhuan anymore, I will be Jian Yunhuan from now on."

  After getting to know Mr. Jian, she will definitely not use the fake name Tang Xun gave her in the future, and will naturally change her name to Jian Yunhuan.

  Tang Xun finally breathed a sigh of relief.

  For so long, he has been thinking about it, especially worried that his wife will leave him and return to Lu Rui.

  Lin Yunhuan changed the topic, "But I will recognize Xiao Ning. She is my daughter. If it were not for the elders' affairs, she would not be lost. She has suffered so much, and I want to compensate her properly."

  Tang Xun nodded quickly, "Of course. I have acquired the Lu Group and donated it to Xiao Ning. If she is willing to directly participate in the company's affairs, she can participate. If she is not willing, she can become the nominal chairman. I will find a professional manager. Manage the company for her and just wait for the dividends every year. In addition, I will give an old castle in my name to Xiao Ning as a wedding gift. I heard that she likes this kind of house very much." Tang Xun actually doesn't like it too much

  . Lin Yunhuan had a daughter with someone else, but compared to a daughter, he didn't want Lin Yunhuan to still have feelings for Lu Wei.

  Having feelings for your children has different meanings than having feelings for your ex-husband.

  Tang Xun was very smart. He knew that Lin Yunhuan cared about his daughter Xiao Ning, so he treated Lu Ning twice as well. Only in this way, Lin Yunhuan would be more willing to stay by his side.

  Lin Yunhuan raised his eyebrows slightly, "Is this just a gift?"

  "There are other gifts, and I will give them to her when she holds her wedding to Gu Jinzhi. Because I plan to investigate her preferences during this period."

  That's pretty much it.

  Lin Yunhuan raised his head and said word by word, "Although I don't want to be Lin Yunhuan anymore, I don't want to let Jiang Lixue, her daughter, and the killer go." A gentle person is not necessarily a virgin

  .

  If it weren't for Jiang Lixue, Lin Yunhuan would not have been separated from her daughter for so many years.

  Her life was changed by Jiang Lixue.

  If she was unlucky and died in the car accident, or even if she survived the car accident, she was disfigured and did not meet Tang Xun, etc., etc., many kinds of misfortunes would have happened.

  Tang Xun has never been a kind person. There was a fierce look in his eyes, "Don't worry, I will let someone handle it."

  Just going through the legal process will make Jiang Lixue and the others never turn over!
  Lin Yunhuan thought the conversation was over. She was about to get up when she heard her husband behind her ask, "What about Lu Xu?" In

  fact, Tang Xun asked this question very carefully. He actually had many ways to deal with Lu Xu, and he could also make Lu Xu's life worse than death. But... Tang Xun did not dare to deceive his wife about anything anymore.

  Also, this is a kind of temptation.

  What if my wife continues to have lingering feelings for this...

  "Losing the company, losing my wife and daughter, there is nothing left..." Lin Yunhuan turned around and smiled slightly, "With this result, we no longer need to do anything."

  No. Knowing why, Tang Xun broke into a cold sweat on his back when he saw his wife's smile.

  His wife has never been a delicate little white rabbit. In fact, she is quite independent and thoughtful, and even when she should be decisive, she does not hesitate.

  Fortunately, he did not choose to cheat on his wife again.

  Tang Xun walked up to his wife and put his arms around her waist. "Well, Xiao Huan, can I go back to bed and rest tonight?" "

  Let's talk."

  "..."

  Tang Xun sighed deeply. My wife's anger has not subsided.

  But the only good news is that his wife has no intention of leaving him...

  In fact, as Lin Yunhuan said, everyone was dumbfounded. Overnight, the company was acquired and he became a pauper. Not to mention, his wife and daughter were still In prison.

  Then, he received an anonymous letter, which clearly stated how Jiang Lixue planned to have his daughter stolen, and then had someone drive a car to hit Lin Yunhuan.

  When he learned all this one after another, his vision went dark and he fainted!
  After being sent to the hospital, she woke up one after another, but her whole temperament changed drastically. She scolded Jiang Lixue for a while, you are a pest, and cried for a while and said, Yun Huan, I was wrong, come back, come back.

  Man, crazy.

  **
  The desert island survival variety show finally came to an end. When the program team presented the award to Lu Ning at the end, the number of people online reached its peak again!
  Moreover, netizens have all changed their nicknames. Now the fans of the Good Morning couple are so arrogant that they all use the same nicknames to post comments.

  The CP that I was addicted to has come true, and I have a baby. If they are not arrogant, who will be?
  The cute macchiato sitting in front of the computer shed tears of excitement, feeling that her life had reached its peak!
  But actually this is not the peak!
  In the live broadcast room, the host was very good at focusing on hot topics and held up the microphone to interview Lu Ning. "Teacher Lu, you and Teacher Gu have received their certificates. Do you plan to hold a wedding when?" Lu Ning looked at Gu Jinzhi

  . He took the microphone and said, "The wedding is already in preparation."

  The host quickly asked: "Will the wedding be held live?"

  "It won't be live broadcast, but I will invite some friends from Good Morning Couple fans to come and participate. Our wedding."

  After hearing Gu Jinzhi's words, the scene was in an uproar. Friends from the CP fan group verified the news and the backstage was packed!
  The cute macchiato was instantly dumbfounded!

  What made her even more dumbfounded was that some time later, Cute Macchiato and the first batch of Good Morning Couple CP fans all received wedding invitations!
  Wedding invitation for Gu Jinzhi and Lu Ning's wedding!
  That night, there were more than twenty people sitting in front of the computer. Almost as soon as they received the invitation, they all said in unison, "Oh shit!" Cute Macchiato sent a message to

   Gu Jinzhi's trumpet: Sister, I I received the wedding invitation from Ning Ning and Gu Jinzhi. Have you received it? I asked around, and several people in our initial group have all received it. You must have received it too, sister?

    Ashes: Yes, I got it.

    Cute Macchiato: Ahhhhh, we CP fans are so happy.

    Gu Jinzhi smiled slightly.

    No, I am happier than you all because I have Ning Ning!

Chapter 179 Countdown to Leaving

  Of course, this is a story for later.

  The wilderness survival variety show has come to an end, but Jiang Rou's cell phone is about to explode because Lu Ning has been invited to many variety shows.

  Of course there are also many advertisements, endorsements, and even film and television scripts!
  Jiang Rou said with emotion, "Xiao Ning, even top celebrities are not as popular as you are right now."

  Lu Ning touched her chin and said, "Is it because I'm so cheap now?"

  But having said that, Lu Ning is really interested in some variety shows I'm very interested. For example, there is an escape room variety show, which is quite interesting.

  I heard there are staff members playing zombies inside?

  Gu Jinzhi was answering a phone call. He had been super busy recently, with matters involving the Bai Group, Dingsheng Entertainment, preparing for a wedding, and suing Lin Ji and Lin Meng... But he still took the time to take a look

  . Finally, she decisively said to Jiang Rou, "I'll turn this down for Xiao Ning!"

  Jiang Rou felt a bit pity, but after all, Brother Gu is the boss, and Xiao Ning is pregnant now, so it's not easy to be too tired.

  Lu Ning also felt a pity, "Have you all pushed it forward? In fact, some of the offers are quite high."

  Gu Jinzhi rubbed his eyebrows, "Don't you want to renovate Baiyuan properly? I have contacted workers of various types of work. Wait. When you come back from abroad, you can make whatever changes you want."

  As soon as Lu Ning heard this, her attention was diverted.

  After she came to this world, she worked hard to make money. In fact, she wanted to buy herself a safe manor. It might be a sequelae of the apocalypse.

  Now that I don't seem to be short of money, why are I still working so hard to accept variety shows?

  Lu Ning finally nodded, "Okay!"

  The next afternoon, the group arrived at the airport and boarded different private planes.

  Originally, Lin Yunhuan wanted to invite her daughter Xiaoning to sit on the same plane as her, but looking at her son-in-law's expression, she didn't say anything.

  After getting on the plane, Lin Yunhuan sighed to his son Tang Linyu, "I wish I had known that Xiao Ning was your sister earlier. Now that she is married, we will have very little time to be together in the future." Tang Linyu nodded in agreement

  , "That's right. I also feel that my sister got married too early. Don't all those in the entertainment industry get married late? Why don't you advise me to get married later?" The mother and son looked at each other and sighed in unison. Now that they are talking about this

  , It seems too late.

  Lin Yunhuan glanced at her husband, who was sitting next to him without saying a word, and felt very depressed. She kicked him hard with her high-heeled feet.

  Tang Xun grabbed her feet helplessly, "You are wearing high heels, don't sprain your feet." "It's all

  your fault. If you had told me the truth earlier, I could have known Xiao Ning earlier!"

  Looking at his wife Looking angry, Tang Xun knew that he would probably have to sleep on the sofa tonight.

  What he didn't say was that in fact, he had been sending people to pay attention to Lu Ning these years. This girl's first few years were indeed very shameful.

  I changed boyfriends one after another, and later on when I entered the entertainment industry, my reputation was also very bad.

  Such a daughter would only make Xiao Huan angry, so he kept it secret.

  Of course, the main reason for not saying anything was because he was worried that Xiao Huan would leave him.

  Now, it goes without saying anything, because he has experience. The more he defends himself, the longer he may sleep on the sofa!

  **
  In the blue sky, another private plane shuttled smoothly through the clouds.

  Lu Ning's assistants Su Xiaocha and Jiang Rou were both there. Jiang Rou was busy dealing with some things, then raised her head and saw that Su Xiaocha was a little absent-minded.

  Jiang Rou was curious, "Xiaocha, what's wrong with you?"

  "I, I'm fine."

  Lu Ning, who was sitting in front of them and resting with a blindfold on, took off the blindfold.

  She turned around and said, "Xiaocha, you still refuse to tell us your true identity? Are you worried about seeing people who know you when you go abroad this time?"

  Jiang Rou's face was filled with questions.

  Su Xiaocha smiled dryly, "Sister Ning, what are you talking about? My real identity is just a nobody, not worth mentioning." "Okay,

  anyway, if you want to continue working by my side, I won't I'll give you a salary increase."

  "No, there's no need for a salary increase."

  "He's really not short of money."

  "..."

  Seeing that Su Xiaocha was about to cry, Lu Ning stopped teasing her.

  In fact, she had known Su Xiaocha's identity for a long time. After all, she couldn't rest assured unless the people around her were investigated clearly.

  It would be okay to say that Lu Ning was suspicious, but after being tempered in the apocalypse, the first thing he learned was not to trust other people easily.

  Personal assistants must investigate their identity carefully no matter what.

  Su Xiaocha's identity turned out to be... Forget it, when the time comes, we'll just wait and see this girl change her face when we get to Mr. Jian's house.

  At this time, Gu Jinzhi came back from the bathroom. He sat next to Lu Ning and naturally brought the fruit plate next to him. "Won't you sleep for a while?"

  He fed Lu Ning a peeled seedless grape. lemon.

  Lu Ning opened her mouth to eat naturally. She said, "I'm not sleepy. Are you done?"

  "Yeah."

  "Jin Zhi, it suddenly occurred to me that our wedding should be held in Baiyuan?" "

  Okay, I'll listen to you."

  Lu Ning hugged Gu Jinzhi's arm and squinted her eyes, not knowing what to do. From then on, she actually started to like the smell of Gu Jinzhi.

  But when she got close to Gu Jinzhi, the voice that had disappeared for a long time suddenly sounded again in her mind!
  "Congratulations to the host for completing the mission. The countdown to departure is 167 hours: 59 minutes: 59 seconds."

  Lu Ning suddenly sat up with excitement, startling Gu Jinzhi next to him!
  She put her hand on her flat belly, but her heart couldn't stop beating wildly!
  Gu Jinzhi saw that she looked unhappy and asked quickly, "Ning Ning, what's wrong with you?" "

  It's okay."

  Lu Ning took a deep breath and listened carefully again, but the voice disappeared again.

  Could it be that it was her auditory hallucination just now?

  Before she came to this world, Lu Ning wanted to live as she pleased, but the damn voice in her head told her that she would die if she didn't marry Gu Jinzhi.

  And now, she has married Gu Jinzhi, and then, even if she has completed her mission, she needs to leave?
  What does leaving mean?
  Is it to leave this world and return to the original apocalyptic world, or something else?
  168 hours, is it seven days?

  For the next time, Lu Ning was suddenly very silent. Gu Jinzhi thought she was too tired, so he didn't disturb her and let her have a good rest.

  After the private plane landed, the group of them took three cars and arrived at the manor where Mr. Jian lived.

  When the car arrived at the gate of the manor, Mr. Jian was waiting there dressed up.

  The old man looked very excited, because overnight he had a daughter and a granddaughter. How could he not be excited and happy?

  Several of his adopted sons were also there.

  The eldest brother, August, the second child, Bai Yu, the third child, Eric, and the old Xiao Mixiu, all stood behind Mr. Jian.

  They were all waiting to see how their former brother would look when he suddenly became his nephew and son-in-law.

  However, after seeing the people getting off the car one by one, August, who had always been dignified and calm, his golden pupils shrank suddenly when he saw Su Xiaocha.

  Su Xiaocha, on the other hand, was trembling. She thought she wouldn't be so unlucky. Moreover, this was a private party at Mr. Jian's house, so it should be fine.

  The next moment, the light above his head was suddenly blocked.

  Su Xiaocha slowly raised her head. After seeing clearly who the tall man in front of her was, her eyes suddenly widened. She looked like a frightened rabbit!
  August smiled and said, "Long time no see, fiancée."

Chapter 180: It's too late to be pampered. How can I be willing to bully

  Su Xiaocha? Her real name is Shen Shuyue, and her English name is Nora.

  She is the eldest daughter of the Shen family. Due to a marriage relationship, she is going to marry August, who has been divorced twice.

  To Su Xiaocha, August was an old divorced man. They were more than ten years apart. The eldest lady, who had been pampered since childhood, of course couldn't stand it.

  So with the help of her friends, she fled to China, used a fake identity, and applied for Lin Media, becoming a rookie assistant.

  Later, by accident, he followed Lu Ning and went to Dingsheng Entertainment together.

  The main reason is that Su Xiaocha used to be an aristocratic lady. She usually didn't like to attend high-society gatherings and rarely showed up. Moreover, she took a friend's private jet to China.

  Going around and around, no one would know that Miss Nora, who has royal blood flowing through her body, would be willing to work as a handyman assistant for a star.

  But the world is so small.

  The moment Su Xiaocha saw August, she was so frightened that she turned around and ran away like a panicked little rabbit.

  But foreign castles and manors are far away from the city, and it takes a long time to drive there, not to mention that Su Xiaocha only has two legs.

  Even if she runs for a day, she may not even make it to the city.

  So Su Xiaocha ran two steps and then rushed decisively behind Lu Ning.

  "Sister Ning, save me!"

  Lu Ning had found out Su Xiaocha's true identity before, so she was not surprised at all by the scene in front of her. She said to August, "Let's go in first and have a good talk. ."

  After all, it is a family marriage, and the two of them should not have any emotional foundation. Moreover, Lu Ning is now Mr. Jian's granddaughter. Whatever August does, he will give her face.

  August was still a polite gentleman. He smiled and said, "Of course."

  Although Gu Jinzhi didn't know the situation, he was smart and understood everything immediately.

  No matter what Ning Ning wants to do, he just needs to support it.

  Mr. Jian was already talking to Lin Yunhuan over there. He glanced here and didn't say anything more.

  But when a group of people walked in, Su Xiaocha was a little hesitant.

  Lu Ning said lightly, "If you don't want to completely solve the problem and want to be a novice for the rest of your life, then you can walk back by yourself now."

  Su Xiaocha: "o(╥﹏╥)o"

  Jiang Rou walked to her side , patted her shoulder and walked in together.

  Mr. Jian's daughter Lin Yunhuan sits on his left, his granddaughter Lu Ning sits on his right, and then his son-in-law, grandson-in-law, grandson, and other adopted sons.

  As for Jiang Rou, Jin Baoyuan and others, they were resting in the small living room outside.

  Also included was the embarrassed Su Xiaocha.

  When the old man heard about Su Xiaocha, he said with emotion, "Although you and your mother have been separated from me for so long, we are still destined to be together. But, hey, why did you get married so early?

  " Ning also gave up and married Jin Zhi, but after all, the wealth did not go to other people's fields.

  But Yun Huan...

  maybe all the father-in-laws in the world didn't like their son-in-law. At this time, Mr. Jian, who was at the level of a godfather, looked at Tang Xun like this.

  Eyes filled with disgust.

  Tang Xun coughed lightly and said quickly, "Uncle Jian, Xiao Huan plans to change his surname. I have asked someone to help with the procedures. From now on, Xiao Huan will be called Jian Yunhuan." Mr. Jian liked to hear this

  .

  He looked at his daughter and said, "It should have been like this a long time ago. Hey, you have suffered too much in these years. Xiao Huan, do you need dad to help you kill Jiang Lixue and Lu Ruliu who hurt you?" Jian Yunhuan hurriedly

  said Said, "Dad, no need, they will all be punished by law."

  "Hey, my Xiao Huan is too kind. Tang Xun, if you dare to bully Xiao Huan in the future, I will definitely make all the companies under your name close down. !"

  Although Tang Xun was not afraid of Mr. Jian, he also knew that Mr. Jian's words were definitely not a threat.

  He said, "Uncle Jian, don't worry, I can't bear to bully Xiao Huan."

  After all, Tang Xun was also a big boss. He couldn't refute his wife and father-in-law, but he was still a little bit embarrassed in his heart. He turned around and looked at They arrived at Lu Ning and Gu Jinzhi, who were whispering to each other.

  In fact, the two of them didn't say anything. Gu Jinzhi asked Lu Ning if she was hungry, and Lu Ning said it was okay.

  Gu Jinzhi asked Lu Ning if he was sleepy, and Lu Ning said no.

  Tang Xun said coldly, "Gu Jinzhi, you have to treat Xiaoning well in the future, do you understand? If you dare to bully her, Uncle Jian and I will not let you go!" Gu Jinzhi was caring about his wife intently

  . : "..."

  Sure enough, as soon as he turned his head, he saw the serious eyes of his adoptive father, or grandpa.

  Gu Jinzhi: "Don't worry, it's too late for me to pamper Ningning. I can't bear to bully her."

  Eric laughed beside him and his shoulders shook. "Don't worry, we will supervise Jin from now on. If he dares to bully Xiao Ning, we uncles will not let him go."

  Gu Jinzhi grinded his teeth, "Eric, let's go have a fight. Whoever loses will be the grandson?"

  "Fight!"

  Mr. Jian is old. When I get older, I get tired after talking for a while. Lin Yunhuan and Tang Xun sent the old man back to his room together.

  As for Tang Linyu, I don't know where he went.

  Lu Ning felt free. She sat on the comfortable sofa and watched Gu Jinzhi, who was not far away, take off his suit jacket and roll up his shirt, revealing the beautiful muscle lines on his arms.

  He started fighting with Eric.

  Bai Yu always talks little and has little sense of presence. For a while, he didn't know where he went.

  However, Mi Xiu, who had a good relationship with Lu Ning before, came over and said curiously, "I called you sister-in-law before, what should I call you now?"

  Lu Ning said nonchalantly, "You can call me whatever you want." "

  Oh. , then I will just call you by your name, Lu Ning, can you tell me how you beat up the woman who pointed a gun at you on the desert island variety show with your bare hands?" It turns out that Mi Xiu and others had also been

  watching The variety show is live.

  However, the scene of Lu Ning beating Lin Meng was not captured by the camera and included in the live broadcast. When the camera finally cut to the scene, Lin Meng was seen lying on the ground and groaning, while Gu Jinzhi rushed over and hugged Lu Ning, greeting her with greetings. .

  Lu Ning thought for a while and said, "This is a series of actions. It's not three-dimensional. How about you point a gun at me and I demonstrate it to you?" Mi Xiu immediately shook his head, "No need." He was too

  curious

  . , will kill Mi Xiu.

  If Lu Ning really made a mistake, several people in this room could beat him to death.

  Mi Xiu said sincerely, "How about you explain the theoretical process?"

  At this time, August came over and looked at Lu Ning, "I want to talk to Nora, but she You seem to be very afraid of me and trust you, can you come with me?"

  Lu Ning thought about Su Xiaocha's little bunny look, she nodded, got up and followed August to the living room next door.

  So, after Gu Jinzhi knocked Eric down, he raised his head and found that his wife was gone!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

151K 3.7K 31
Harry was only two when he was brutally beaten by his uncle and left for dead in the woods... What happens when a group of vampires stumble upon him...
27.9K 477 10
https://m.shubaow.net/277/277131/ Author: Zhilan Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2023-03-02 Latest: Chapter 56 Through rebirth fi...
41.4K 1.5K 161
When you wake up, you will fall into a land of poor mountains and bad waters. Water pollution, land desertification, hot air, the world's vitality is...
30.1K 609 117
Author: Shi Yao Category: Time Travel and Rebirth Novels Status: Completed Mu Qing, she survived ten years of the end of the world, experienced globa...