The engagement was broken off...

Por loisantoinette

The engagement was broken off during the day and the movie star with a big tits asked for a hug at night. In... Más

1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-110
111-120
121-130
131-140
141-150
161-170
171-180
181-190
191-197

151-160

120 3 0
Por loisantoinette

 Chapter 151 Who is the man on the blind date?

  Everyone who was collectively speechless nodded subconsciously.

  The netizens in front of the camera had only one thought in their minds.

  That is: Lu Ning is very good, and she really kisses her when she says she will.

  Late at night.

  Everyone in the cave began to wash briefly, lay down in sleeping bags, and prepare to sleep.

  Gu Jinzhi got his wish and lay down next to Lu Ning... in the sleeping bag.

  It's strange. Although the two of them didn't do anything more intimate last night, the atmosphere between the two of them actually became more and more sticky.

  The eyes are not drawn, but the atmosphere is drawn like a sweet potato.

  The whole cave smells sweet!

  In the first half of the night, Jin Baoyuan and Jiang Rou kept watch for three hours, then Jack and Tang Linyu kept watch for the next two hours, and finally for three hours in the early morning, Lu Ning and Gu Jinzhi kept watch.

  The rain was still not heavy, so the guests living at the beach still didn't take it seriously.

  Some people even sang and danced to the sound of music. After all, this time besides amateurs, there were many entertainers.

  The songs sung by some people are really good and very pleasant to the ears.

  However, netizens made a comparison and found that these singing and dancing people were instantly inferior to the 'bastards' in the cave over there!

  After these few days, except for Gu Jinzhi's own fans, most of the other spectators had gathered around Lu Ning and his team.

  By around nine o'clock in the evening, Lu Ning and others turned off their cameras and microphones, and netizens were very depressed.

  Because everyone is still enjoying themselves!

  It's okay to continue to draw the bastard for ten rounds!
  After the cute macchiato paused the live broadcast, she began to write hard and continued to write CP articles about Good Morning Couple!
  Then send it to the group and share it with a group of sisters who are waiting for food!
  Gu Jinzhi is also very curious about the follow-up to the previous Cute Macchiato CP article. Last time, he wrote that the two had a misunderstanding. The male protagonist thought that he was just a stand-in, and then he quarreled with the female protagonist, and the two broke up on bad terms.

  Haven't seen the reconciliation yet.

  Gu Jinzhi lay in the sleeping bag, tossing and turning, unable to sleep.

  Suddenly, he remembered what Lu Ning said in his sleep before, 'Why are you going on a blind date? '

  Gu Jinzhi is very sure that he has never been on a blind date.

  Women have never experienced it, and men have never experienced it.

  So here's the problem, Lu Ning's question in his sleep was definitely not addressed to him.

  So to whom was it said?

  Being able to say it in gibberish shows that that person is very important to Lu Ning.

  It doesn't matter if it's a woman, but what if the person we had a blind date with was a man?
  Could it be Lin Jingxin?

  Gu Jinzhi turned over again and was facing Lu Ning, who was not asleep yet, because there were no lights in the cave, only a fire not far away emitting a faint light.

  Lu Ning's night vision was very good. She watched Gu Jinzhi tossing and turning, raised her eyebrows and asked, "Can't you sleep?" "

  Well, maybe I slept too much during the day."

  "Oh."

  Under the dim light, Gu Jinzhi looked towards him again. Lu Ning leaned closer.

  He originally thought that since he couldn't sleep, Lu Ning would say that they could chat.

  Say something personal and private.

  As a result, the next moment, he heard Lu Ning say, "Since you can't sleep, let's get up and keep vigil?"

  Gu Jinzhi: "...Forget it, you should go to sleep. Staying up late is not good for a woman's skin."

  Lu Ning could She could feel that Gu Jinzhi seemed to be struggling with something. She would not guess what the man was thinking, so she simply asked directly, "Jin Zhi, is there something bothering you? Is it related to Lin Ji?" Gu Jinzhi pursed her lips

  .

  Lu Ning said patiently, "Don't worry too much about Lin Ji. If he takes action this time just right, it'll be fine if he doesn't. I'll help you later and I'll definitely be able to subdue him and his mother!" Gu

  Jin Seeing that Lu Ning had every plan for him, he felt very at ease. He finally hesitated and gave up on the blind date.

  He said: "Ning Ning, when the variety show is over, our wedding will be put on the agenda. In addition, we will get a new property notarization then. The previous property notarization was so unfair to you." Lu Ning is actually

  really Don't care much about money.

  If she was most interested in the property under Gu Jinzhi's name... then it would be Baiyuan.

  "There is no need to change the property notarization. Can I move into Baiyuan in advance?"

  Baiyuan is simply Lu Ning's dream love garden!
  Gu Jinzhi couldn't laugh or cry after hearing this, "If you want us to live in Baiyuan in the future, we can have the building where I live renovated later." "Okay!" Seeing how easily satisfied Lu Ning

  was

  , Gu Jinzhi secretly decided that he would have to do the property notarization again.

  Lu Ning treats him so wholeheartedly. If he doesn't give him half of his property, he would be really sorry for his deep affection!

  What Gu Jinzhi was thinking about was to distribute his property to Lu Ning in the future, and when the variety show was over, he would immediately apply for a card for Lu Ning that could never be used up!
  But Lu Ning was also thinking about something.

  It was because of the voice in her head that she warned her that she must marry Gu Jinzhi.

  Now that they were married, and she also found out that Gu Jinzhi was her savior in her previous life, she had to change her previous plan.

  Previously, Lu Ning had thought that after marrying Gu Jinzhi, if the death curse was lifted, she would find an opportunity to divorce him.

  But now... Lu Ning wants to protect him.

  Keep him safe and happy for the rest of his life.

  Then, no identity is more convenient than the identity of his wife to protect him throughout his life!

  I don't know how much time passed, but both of them fell into a deep sleep.

  I don't know if I had a similar dream, but the corners of my mouth raised a slight arc.

  Maybe there is something called happiness in it.

  Lu Ning and the others fell asleep happily listening to the sound of rain, and sat there one after another in the largest hotel in the city center of B, which was closest to the island, and grew old all night long.

  He would never have thought that his current wife and daughter would even hire people to come to the island to harm people in order to plot their eldest daughter's bone marrow!
  Lu Yi didn't believe it at first, but the two criminals confessed to the crime.

  The facts were before his eyes, and it was difficult for him not to believe it!
  Lu Yuyue wanted to find his eldest daughter, Lu Ning, and ask what was going on.

  He also thought about asking Lu Ning to withdraw the lawsuit, because if this matter becomes big, it will be a huge scandal, which will definitely affect the Lu Group's stock!
  As for his wife Jiang Lixue, he was so disappointed!

  But I have been unable to contact my eldest daughter. It is said that this variety show will end in three or four days. There is no way to do it. I am sitting alone in the hotel room, very decadent. Suddenly I remember something, take out my phone and call up a photo.

  Surprisingly, it was the photo of her and Mrs. Tang that Lu Ning forwarded to him not long ago.

  "Yun Huan, what would you do if you were here? You are so kind, you will definitely persuade Xiao Ning to give up the prosecution, right?" Brother Gu started the classic plot of "I am jealous of myself..."

 Chapter 152: Being stuffed with dog food at close range

  . The person in the photo would not answer the continuous questions at all.

  He sat there and didn't sleep all night.

  But Lu Ning had a good sleep. She didn't know why, but since she remembered the forgotten memory of her previous life, as long as Lu Ning was very close to Gu Jinzhi, she could even sleep better.

  The former Gu Jinzhi was her life-saving talisman.

  The current actor Gu is her mascot.

  When Lu Ning opened her eyes, she found that it was already past seven o'clock.

  The sleeping bag next to him was already empty. Gu Jinzhi should have gotten up early.

  Lu Ning frowned slightly. She had been sleeping a little heavily these days, and her biological clock was disrupted.

  "Xiao Ning, are you awake?" Jiang Rou was cooking porridge in a pot in front of the fire. The smell of seafood porridge was wafting in the cave.

  Lu Ning packed up her sleeping bag, tied up her long hair with a rubber band, and looked around.

  She frowned, "I didn't get up in the middle of the night to keep vigil."

  "Oh, Brother Gu got up to keep vigil. Nothing happened at night. It kept raining."

  "I slept for too long."

  Jiang Rou stirred the pot. Porridge in the room, "It's normal to sleep a little longer. You're too tired during this period. You're not a tough person. Sleeping can help your body recover. It's just that the environment here is not good. After the variety show is over, you can take a rest." Let's take a vacation."

  Jiang Rou thought that she might be the only manager who advised artists not to be too tired during vacation.

  After the events of the past few days, seeing Qikailana and the others being unlucky, she suddenly thought about what happened before.

  Don't worry about too many things, living every day well is more important than anything else.

  What if the world ends tomorrow?

  Lu Ning sat there for a while and felt her body. There should be nothing wrong with her. Could it be that she was just too tired before?
  She looked around and found that they were the only two people in the cave, and the rain was still pattering outside.

  "Where are the others?"

  "Are you asking Brother Gu? They went to the beach program group to draw today's survival coupons. It's time to come back at this time." After hearing this,

  Lu Ning stood up and walked towards the entrance of the cave. go.

  Although he knew that there were three people following Gu Jinzhi, and it was still daytime, to go to the program staff, Lin Ji would not be stupid enough to take action at this time.

  But Lu Ning couldn't help but worry.

  She walked to the entrance of the cave and found that the rain outside was a little heavier than last night.

  It's not particularly strong, but the wind has started to pick up.

  The typhoon should have been approaching the island, and they should seal the cave entrance now while the wind and rain are not particularly strong.

  It can be said that when the typhoon comes, as long as they seal the cave entrance, they will be the safest cubs on the desert island!

  "How long have they been there?" Lu Ning turned around and asked Jiang Rou.

  Jiang Rou tasted the seafood porridge and said doubtfully, "It should have been more than an hour. It only takes twenty minutes from here to the beach. Logically speaking, we should be back. Hey, Xiao Ning, go out and take it with you." Umbrella!"

  Lu Ning did not bring an umbrella, but buttoned up the hood of her jacket and walked into the rain.

  Although the rain has not been heavy, it has been raining all night, and the sky is still gloomy now. More than half of the guests have dismantled their tents and moved to higher ground on the island.

  In fact, it would be better to have a cave, but the good places have already been occupied by the waves of people who came earlier.

  Lu Ning continued to walk out, but two men in raincoats walked towards her.

  The leader was none other than Lin Ji.

  Lin Ji didn't look good. She was so worried these days that she had no chance to attack Gu Jin. Seeing that it was the fourth day, in less than three days, survival on the desert island would be over.

  He was about to lose such a good opportunity to attack Gu Jin!
  After not sleeping well all night, the cave was damp and uncomfortable. The moment Lin Ji raised her head and saw Lu Ning, a fierce look burst out in her eyes.

  Because Lu Ning had beaten him before!

  He sneered and said, "Isn't this Lu Ning? Why, aren't you worried about any danger when you come out alone?"

  Lu Ning looked at Lin Ji's appearance and knew that he had not attacked Gu Jin yet.

  I feel relieved.

  She ignored Lin Ji and continued walking towards the beach. Lin Ji was very unhappy at being ignored. He was about to catch up, but Sun Chuang beside him whispered, "Don't be impulsive. Lu Ning is alone now. It proves that she and Gu Jinzhi are separated!"

  Lin Ji's eyes lit up instantly, "Yes, Gu Jinzhi will definitely not go to the beach to draw survival coupons with his delicate appearance. I didn't see him just now, he must We're hiding from the rain in the cave!"

  The two of them looked at each other and immediately ran quickly towards Lu Ning's cave!
  Lu Ning didn't know that they ran towards the cave, but quickly came to the beach, and happened to see Jin Baoyuan, Jack and Tang Linyu, standing in the shed built by the staff, taking shelter from the rain.

  But there was no sign of Gu Jinzhi!
  "Where's Gu Jinzhi?"

  Seeing Lu Ning running over, the first question he asked was Gu Jinzhi. Jin Baoyuan quickly pointed to the tent set up by the staff not far away, "Director Li called him over. They seemed to want to say something important..."

  He Before she finished speaking, Lu Ning had already run towards the tent.

  Tang Linyu kicked the stone at his feet angrily, "Really! What's so good about that Gu Jinzhi!"

  Jin Baoyuan didn't know the details of Tang Linyu, so he turned around and said seriously, "Of course my brother Gu is fine. , handsome, with hundreds of millions of fans, and a fortune!" "

  Hmm, I'm also handsome, and the wealth I'll inherit from the future will not be less than that of Gu Jinzhi! Although I don't have many fans, I have an advantage over Gu Jinzhi. Jin Zhi is much stronger! He will never be able to catch up with me!"

  Jin Baoyuan was curious, "What advantage do you have?"

  "I'm young!"

  "Oh, I'm not even."

  "You!"

  If Jack hadn't stopped him. By the way, Tang Linyu had already jumped up and hit someone!

  However, although they quarreled, they still did not leave. The three of them took shelter here from the rain, just waiting for Gu Jinzhi to go back together.

  Not to mention, there is now another Lu Ning.

  But here Lu Ning ran into the tent, startling everyone inside, and Li Yue said quickly, "Lu Ning, turn off the microphone and camera first." This was a

  behind-the-scenes matter, and it was still not convenient to show it to netizens.

  Lu Ning turned off the camera and microphone, then walked quickly to Gu Jinzhi, looked up and down, and after making sure that not even a hair on his head was broken, she breathed a sigh of relief.

  Gu Jinzhi's eyes were full of tenderness, "Ning Ning, why are you here?" " I

  didn't see you when I woke up." "

  Oh, I'm fine. Why didn't you bring an umbrella when you came out? Your hat got wet. "

  Li Yue next to him suddenly felt like he was a bit redundant?

  As for the other staff members, they also looked like they were full!
  Who can stand being stuffed with dog food at close range?

Chapter 153 Honeymoon?

  Li Yue coughed lightly, "That's right, because we got news that a typhoon called Samsara may land on the desert island here. We have notified other guests, but it is not yet sure whether it will land here. . But I still suggest that Jinzhi, you think about it carefully."

  No wonder many people moved their tents away from the beach.

  Although everyone is not sure whether the typhoon will land here, strong winds and heavy rain are inevitable, so even the stupidest people know that they must not continue to set up tents on the beach at this time.

  Because at that time, the tide will definitely rise.

  But most people don't think that it will be so unlucky that a typhoon will land here.

  Lu Ning looked at the path of the typhoon, and it was very similar to what she expected.

  She said decisively, "The power of this typhoon is not small. Not only the guests, but all your staff have also evacuated to the island. There should be five hours left for you to evacuate, which is very abundant." "Also

  . , the crew's boats nearby should also be tied up. In the future, do not use helicopters. Flying over the sea is more dangerous." "

  I just walked over and saw many people leaving the beach, but they are still there. Living in a tent, although there are not many caves on the island, including your staff, it is best to find a cave to spend the night." Li Yue was stunned for a while after hearing this, and

  he turned to see his friend Gu Ember.

  Gu Jinzhi nodded, "Listen to Ning Ning."

  Li Yue's expression was very complicated, "Then I'll contact Director Xu right now."

  The two came out of the staff tent side by side, and Lu Ning said, "Jin Zhi, you Why didn't you call me when you got up to watch the night?"

  "Oh, I saw that you were deeply asleep at that time, so I didn't call you." He even kissed you by the way.

  Gu Jinzhi frowned slightly when he saw Lu Ning, and added, "Besides, Baoyuan happened to be not sleepy, so I stayed vigil with him, and nothing happened at night."

  Lu Ning couldn't stand vigil after sleeping at night. Not once.

  She frowned, "I don't know why. I've been very sleepy recently, but I can feel that I shouldn't be sick." "

  That's because I'm too tired. This variety show is over, let's take a vacation together," Gu Jinzhi took a sip She pursed her lips, her fair ears slightly red, and added, "Let's spend our honeymoon together."

  Honeymoon?
  Lu Ning raised her eyes to look at him, her eyes as beautiful as gems dancing with light.

  After all, this phrase is too unfamiliar to Lu Ning.

  "You two, stop chatting. The rain is getting heavier and heavier. We have to go back to the cave quickly!"

  Young Master Tang, who was hiding under the shed not far away, yelled with great dissatisfaction, cursing.

  The rain was indeed heavier now than it had been at the beginning. The group of people quickly took the supplies they had collected and rushed to the cave.

  At the same time, the program team also made a decision and once again informed the guests that it would be best for everyone to find a higher cave to avoid the wind and rain tonight.

  But there are still some people who think that the program team is being alarmist.

  He even wanted to be a gimmick and still set up a tent near the beach.

  Regarding this kind of suicide behavior, the program team is also extremely kind, because all the guests they come to participate in have signed a guarantee. If a personal accident occurs due to personal reasons, the consequences will be borne by them.

  Netizens immediately checked the weather forecast and then paid attention to how all the guests responded.

  Everyone had to lament that Lu Ning was really prepared for a rainy day!

  Because they were the first to enter the desert island, they chose a cave with the highest terrain and the most suitable size. They even stocked up on a lot of food!
  They won't have to go out for the next three days, and there will be no shortage of food and drink!
  When Lu Ning and his group just returned to the cave, Jiang Rou looked relieved.

  She whispered, "Lin Ji and Sun came in just now. They were standing at the door. I nervously kept the camera pointed at them, and then they left." "Did you come in?" "Didn't come

  in

  . But it seems like they are confirming something."

  Gu Jinzhi and Lu Ning looked at each other and understood.

  They must have thought that Gu Jinzhi stayed in the cave. No wonder, because Gu Jinzhi was called away by Li Yue to talk before, so Lin Ji and the others didn't see him when they went to the beach.

  If only they had asked more, their trip might not have been in vain.

  At this moment, both Lu Ning and Gu Jinzhi understood that Lin Ji was anxious and he couldn't bear it much longer.

  After the six people had breakfast, they went to move stones and sand to strengthen the platform at the entrance of the cave. Then before they knew it, the wind dropped and the rain stopped.

  The other guests breathed a sigh of relief, "Let me tell you, the show crew must be alarmist and deliberately trying to scare us. Now that we are so far from the seaside, catching fish is troublesome." Some people still had lingering fears, "Would you rather believe it or not?

  " ."

  Jack proposed to catch lobsters, "I will show my skills and make steamed lobsters for you!"

  Tang Linyu also responded immediately!

  Lu Ning looked at the time. It should be more than two hours before the typhoon makes landfall. She said, "Then you go ahead and come back in an hour and a half. Xiaorou, if you want to pick up scallops, you can also go with us." . This should be the last time I pick up scallops before the variety show ends."

  Jiang Rou originally wanted to stay, but when she thought about it, she nodded, picked up the tools, and prepared to follow Jack and the others out.

  Jin Baoyuan was motionless, but when he raised his head, he found that his brother Gu was glaring at him.

  He suddenly realized what he was doing and stood up immediately, "Let's go, I'm going to catch a king crab! Then we can make crab meat sashimi!"

  Jiang Rou was a little speechless, "Brother Jin, the king crab is In the deep sea, it couldn't let go of its thoughts, so it ran to the shore and ran aground!"

  Jin Baoyuan glared at her.

  It doesn't matter whether the king crabs are stranded or not. What's important is that they can't be light bulbs!

  The light bulbs, oh no, the other teammates all left. Lu Ning and Gu Jinzhi both turned off their cameras and microphones.

  Netizens were confused.

  [It's noon, why are they turning off the cameras? 】

  【Could it be that he was taking a nap? 】

  【I have a friend, I want to watch them take a nap...sssssssssss of it】

  [I hate Lu Ning, my brother used to be very dedicated, whether it was acting or making announcements, he would never be lazy like this] [

  There is someone upstairs What's wrong? My brother is also a human being. What's wrong with taking a break?]

  [Why turn off the camera? Woohoo, I don't mind watching you take a lunch break]

  There was a lot of wailing on the Internet, and the staff of the program was also a little confused. This newlywed couple, is Isn't that a bit too willful?
  After all, Gu Jinzhi and Lu Ning's live broadcast room attracted the most attention. After they turned off the camera, the staff quickly found Director Xu.

  "Director Xu, what should I do? When the traffic is good now, they shut down at this time, and the online rate of netizens has dropped by two-fifths!"

  And there may be at least half of the remaining three-fifths of netizens. , waiting for the two to restart the video, or wanting to see them through other people's lenses!

  Director Xu drank a cup of hot coffee and said, "During the live broadcast, the guests have some personal matters to deal with, so they are allowed to turn off the camera and microphone." So, what personal matters do Gu Jinzhi and Lu Ning have to deal with?

Chapter 154 Is she going to be a widow soon?

  As the most luxurious cave on the entire desert island, the bulges on the walls have been flattened, hay and soft mats are spread on the floor, and several arm-sized shrimps are roasted on the fire.

  Seeing the green prawns slowly turning red, Lu Ning handed the first one that was cooked to Gu Jinzhi.

  "You seem to be... very good at taking care of others."

  Lu Ning paused for a moment, then said lightly, "Well, it was because I was too ignorant before and didn't consider other people. It felt wrong, so I wanted to change it. "

  You don't need to change, you can do whatever you want in the future," Gu Jinzhi lowered his eyes and stared at the prawn, and added in a very soft tone, "I have everything."

  Lu Ning felt that Gu Jinzhi had been a little nervous in the past two days. Strange, she looked at the other person carefully, and finally her eyes fell on the prawn.

  She asked, "Shall I peel the shrimps for you?"

  "No need..."

  Gu Jinzhi's fingers had clear joints and were slender and beautiful.

  When he peeled the shrimp, it was like he was making a top-notch piece of art.

  Lu Ning was fascinated by it and couldn't take his eyes away.

  After Gu Jinzhi peeled it off, he handed it over and brought it to Lu Ning's mouth.

  She opened her mouth subconsciously, and the plump grilled shrimp was put into her mouth.

  Gu Jinzhi's finger accidentally touched the corner of her lips.

  It was obviously just a touch, and both of them were shocked. A subtle atmosphere was lingering in the warm cave.

  Lu Ning silently ate the prawns in her mouth. She felt her heart beating very fast, mainly because it was too quiet inside the cave.

  Did she even hear the thump-dong-dong sound?

  The sound is disturbing.

  "Ahem, that's right, do you think Lin Ji and the others will attack us?"

  "Probably so."

  The two of them deliberately sent everyone away to create an opportunity for Lin Ji to attack us.

  However, after all the people were sent out, the lonely man and woman in the cave suddenly became ambiguous.

  Lu Ning felt that she was a little too coy, which was not in line with her usual personality. After finishing the grilled shrimp, she stood up and said, "Are you ready?" "Yeah." Gu Jinzhi actually liked it

  . Now in such a quiet cave, there is only the atmosphere of the two of them.

  However, we still had to seize the opportunity to deal with Lin Ji.

  Lu Ning had already reached the entrance of the cave. She paused when she heard Gu Jinzhi's voice behind her, "Don't go too far. I don't insist on eating roast chicken. It's going to rain now, so they will definitely do the same." Hiding."

  "Yeah, I know."

  A few minutes later, Lu Ning's figure disappeared into the woods.

  Gu Jinzhi scattered some thumbtacks at the door, then turned around and returned to the fire, holding a knife in his hand.

  He looked around.

  What a pity. This cave was originally very good, but if Lin Ji wanted to kill him later, then this cave would become a murder scene.

  Gu Jinzhi half-cast his eyes, hoping that his silly younger brother would come soon.

  In this case, Ning Ning wouldn't have to blow the wind outside for too long...

  At the same time, Lin Ji and Sun Chuang had indeed been next door, observing the situation here.

  After seeing Jin Baoyuan and others leaving, Lin Ji suddenly became excited and was about to take action, but was stopped by Sun Chuang.

  "Wait a minute, wait for that Lu Ning to leave."

  "How could she leave? She must be clinging to Gu Jinzhi at this time. And whether you can do it or not, why are you afraid of such a woman?"

  Sun Chuang was a little speechless, this A stupid rich second generation, with this kind of brain, Dingsheng Entertainment will definitely be ruined if he inherits it.

  He said patiently, "That woman Lu Ning is too evil, let's wait a little longer."

  Lin Ji was very angry, but he had no choice. Finally, he waited until Lu Ning went out, and from what he meant, it seemed that it was Gu Jin When I wanted to eat roast chicken, Lu Ning went out to catch it?
  "I didn't expect that Lu Ning would kneel down and lick Gu Jinzhi like this! But she also has the ability. After all, she successfully married Gu Jinzhi!" Lin Ji smiled coldly, "But she will be a widow soon!"

  He Unable to hold back any longer, Lin Ji immediately walked towards Gu Jinzhi's cave next to her after Lu Ning's figure disappeared into the forest.

  Sun Chuang still felt that something was wrong, but he didn't figure it out. Now that Lin Ji had rushed out, he had no choice but to follow.

  When Lin Ji rushed to the door, he was still thinking about whether Gu Jinzhi would turn on the camera. He hated this elder brother and wished that he would die.

  But I never thought about broadcasting the other party's death process.

  Because in that case, he would not be able to inherit Dingsheng Entertainment, and he would also be angered by Mr. Bai.

  When Lin Ji stood at the door, she found Gu Jin sitting alone in front of the fire, holding a fire stick and flicking the burning branches.

  It seems like the camera and microphone have been removed?

  Gu Jinzhi heard the sound and saw his stupid brother standing at the entrance of the cave. He asked in a low voice, "What are you doing here?" "

  Brother, should we have a good chat?"

  "What are we talking about?"

  "Talk about the Gu family's property, oh no, about who should inherit Dingsheng Entertainment."

  Lin Ji said as she walked inside.

  Sun Chuang, who was two steps behind him, looked back outside with fear. The rain outside still hadn't fallen, but the sky was overcast, and everyone knew that the wind would be strong soon.

  There is no sign of Lu Ning yet.

  Lin Ji and Sun Chuang's plan was to kill Gu Jinzhi at this time. When the storm breaks out and the others come back, things will become even more chaotic.

  Who will come out in a typhoon?
  When the typhoon ends, all traces will disappear. Everyone on the desert island will be suspects. What can they do?

  The more Lin Ji thought about it, the more excited she became, and she continued walking inside.

  His eyes were all on Gu Jinzhi, wary of the other person's movements, and he didn't pay attention to his feet at all.

  Gu Jinzhi half-cast his eyes, "Are you going to harm me for a family property?" "

  No, my dear brother, it's not just about the family property. It's because of you! From the time you looked back at your family, my life has been... I've plummeted. As long as you are here, I will always be the second young master! I can't even have the surname Gu! Why don't you die with your mentally ill mother...ah!" Lin Ji stepped on the thumbtack and let out a

  cry The scream made Sun Chuang turn around in shock. His foot was just one step away from stepping on the thumbtack!
  The shoes were thick, but the protruding points also dug into the soles of his feet.

  Lin Ji, whose feet were pricked, lost her balance and sat on the ground.

  As a result, I also got a thumbtack stuck in my butt!
  "Ahhhhhh Gu Jinzhi, I'm going to kill you! Sun Chuang, kill Gu Jinzhi for me!"

  Sun Chuang stabbed Gu Jinzhi with his knife, and Gu Jinzhi's foot Kicked, a stick with fire flew towards Sun Chuang's face.

  Sun Chuang's skills were indeed very good. He reacted quickly to avoid the fire stick and continued to stab Gu Jinzhi in the heart!

  This man is indeed a professional killer.

  Zhao Zhao kills people!

Chapter 155 I promise to be your girlfriend, you don't want to die!

  Gu Jinzhi has been kidnapped and assassinated countless times since he was a child.

  Among them are some bitter enemies of the Bai family or the Gu family.

  Of course, there are also works from his stepmother or some members of the Bai family.

  Gu Jinzhi has known since he was a child that if he wants to survive, he must become stronger!

  Because in this world, you are the only one who will not betray yourself!

  This killer is ruthless.

  He is more ruthless than a killer!

  However, Gu Jinzhi kept his back hand and did not expose the fruit knife.

  This person cannot be killed yet.

  Lin Ji, who was next to him, finally dug out all the thumbtacks. He picked up the stick and said with a sinister look on his face, "Gu Jinzhi, go to hell!"

  He waved the stick at Gu Jinzhi. His head was smashed over, but the next moment, his own screams rang out in the cave!

  The next moment, Lin Ji rolled his eyes, hit the ground with a thud, and passed out!
  Lu Ning weighed the stick in her hand and continued walking inside.

  Gu Jinzhi raised his head. It was obviously cloudy outside, but for some reason, he saw there seemed to be light behind Lu Ning.

  In fact, when Lu Ning appeared, Sun Chuang secretly screamed that it was bad. He suddenly thought out of his wits and took advantage of Gu Jinzhi's distraction to put a knife to his neck!
  "Lu Ning, if you come one step closer, I will kill him!"

  Lu Ning's eyes were very calm. Although she was usually a cold person, the aura around her at this time was very cold, and there was a hint of something that had been worked hard before. Suppressed.

  But now, the aura of fierce killing is finally released.

  If you were familiar with Lu Ning during the apocalypse, you would know that the very ruthless queen of the apocalypse is back.

  In this world, Lu Ning has been hiding this fact very well, but now, someone has touched her bottom line.

  Gu Jinzhi is her bottom line!

  When he saw the dagger pressed against Gu Jinzhi's neck, the scene of this man's tragic death in front of him in his previous life reappeared again.

  Lu Ning's eyes were cold, and he hit Sun Chuang on the head with a stick!

  Her movements were very fast and with great strength. By the time Gu Jinzhi reacted, Sun Chuang, who had been hit more than a dozen times, had already fallen to the ground.

  Blood flowed down Sun Chuang's forehead. He never thought that he would die so quickly until he died?

  Gu Jinzhi stared blankly at the scene in front of him. He could feel that Lu Ning's whole body was filled with strong anger!

  In fact, the hostility that filled his body was even stronger than that of Sun Chuang, the killer!

  It's like someone whose hands have been stained with countless blood!

  In fact, Gu Jinzhi's life was not in danger. He pretended to be restrained by Sun Chuang, but he actually wanted to get more information about Lin Meng's deal with him from him.

  In the end, he was beaten to death by Lu Ning before even asking a few questions?

  Gu Jinzhi's expression changed. Although he didn't intend to keep Sun Chuang alive, he didn't want Lu Ning's hands to be stained with blood either!
  Just as he was about to speak, the next moment, Lu Ning hugged him tightly!

  "I promise to be your girlfriend, you don't want to die!"

  "!!!!!!"

  For some reason, Gu Jinzhi suddenly remembered what Lu Ning had said not long ago, saying it was about a blind date.

  And now, I agree to be your girlfriend?

  His heart suddenly became cold.

  He could comfort himself if they had a blind date before, maybe it was what Lu Ning said to other women.

  So today's sentence, "I promise to be your girlfriend," is undoubtedly said to a man.

  A man that Lu Ning likes.

  Gu Jinzhi frowned fiercely when he thought that Lu Ning had a man he liked, and that man was not him.

  He can no longer suppress the anger in his heart!

  As a result, the person in his arms suddenly stiffened and slowly fell down.

  Fortunately, Gu Jinzhi was still holding her!
  "Ning Ning!"

  Gu Jinzhi hurriedly called to the other party, but found that the other party had closed his eyes tightly and had fainted!
  Over the desert island, the clouds were thick and dark, as if you could reach out and touch them.

  Jiang Rou, who was catching fish at the beach, took a look and immediately said to several other people, "Let's go back quickly. We must have enough to catch these things."

  Tang Linyu was still a little unfinished. He raised his head and looked at the sky, "Look at these dark clouds. It's scary, but the typhoon won't come for a while."

  "No, Xiao Ning asked us to go back when the time comes, so we have to go back!"

  Seeing Lu Ning move out, Young Master Tang pouted, but in the end he obeyed Following a few people, we returned to the cave together.

  As soon as she came in, she smelled the smell of blood, and Jiang Rou was stunned when she saw Lu Ning lying there.

  "Is Xiao Ning asleep?"

  Gu Jinzhi, who had been staying by Lu Ning's side, turned around and nodded after hearing their voices.

  In fact, at first, Gu Jinzhi was frightened when he saw Lu Ning passed out.

  He almost called the show crew, but he heard Lu Ning's steady breathing... She actually fell asleep?
  There is a psychological protection mechanism that causes people to fall into a deep sleep after encountering something very exciting.

  Gu Jinzhi thought that Lu Ning must have accidentally killed the killer in order to protect him, and then fell asleep because of the excitement!

  In fact, he was still worried about Lu Ning.

  But now that the typhoon is coming soon, it is even more dangerous for him to take Lu Ning away by helicopter at this time!
  Fortunately, the other party fell asleep as usual, and Gu Jinzhi thought that after the typhoon was over, he would take him to the hospital for a checkup.

  In addition, the two people in the cave, one dead and one alive, must be taken away.

  Jack narrowed his eyes and asked doubtfully, "How come there is such a strong blood energy in this cave?"

  Gu Jinzhi stood up for a moment, and then said in a very understatement, "You first put the camera with Mai Turn it off."

  Several people looked at each other, but still turned off their cameras and microphones.

  Young Master Tang crossed his arms and snorted, "It's quite mysterious. Could it be possible that you are still killing people here?"

  Gu Jinzhi looked at the worried brother-in-law, "Someone wanted to kill me just now, it was Ning Ning. Protected me."

  Several people were stunned. Jiang Rou was so shocked that she couldn't hold the water glass in her hand firmly and dropped it to the ground!

  Young Master Tang's eyes widened, "What about them?"

  Gu Jinzhi pointed to the corner of the cave.

  Jack was the boldest. He walked over and opened the raincloth, revealing the two people lying inside.

  Jiang Rou looked at this scene and immediately covered her mouth!

  "Lin, Second Young Master Lin?!"

  Jin Baoyuan was also filled with horror. He was very frightened and thought, what happened in the cave just now? Why was Lu Ning unconscious and why was Second Young Master Lin lying here with that person?

  He said tremblingly, "Lin, Second Young Master Lin is also dead?" "

  No, he went crazy and killed that Sun Chuang, and then tried to kill me and Ning Ning, but we knocked him unconscious."

  Gu Jinzhi's As soon as he finished speaking, Lin Ji, who had been knocked unconscious by Lu Ning before, slowly woke up.

Chapter 156 Aren't you afraid?

  When Lin Ji woke up, everyone in the cave had different expressions, but everyone was silent and silent.

  Lin Ji was hit so hard by Lu Ning just now. Her head was buzzing and her ears were still ringing. She didn't realize what happened.

  But when he glanced around, he saw Sun Chuang, who was rolling his eyes and getting cold, and suddenly let out a cry, "Ahhhhhhhhh, dead man!" At the same time as he screamed, it started to rain heavily outside the cave.

  The typhoon finally landed, and with thunderous force, it tried its best to ravage this desert island.

  At the same time, Lin Ji's voice was completely covered up. Except for the people in the cave, no one else could hear his screams.

  As for Ouyang Mengmeng and her assistant in the cave next door, it was so windy and rainy outside that they would not go out to look for Lin Ji, who had not returned for a long time.

  Gu Jinzhi heard Lin Ji's screams and walked over, his eyes showing no warmth at all.

  Gu Jinzhi squatted in front of Lin Ji, whose hands and feet were tied, "You are so cowardly, you still want to kill me?" "No,

  I don't, I don't! Brother, you are my brother, hurry up and let go Free me, don't let me be next to the dead, ah ah ah, let me go quickly...oooooooo!"

  Gu Jinzhi disliked this man for being too noisy, so he blocked Lin Ji's mouth with a rag.

  Jin Baoyuan was still frightened. In any case, the man in front of him was the second young master of Dingsheng Entertainment and Gu Jinzhi's biological brother.

  He hesitated for a moment, then whispered to Gu Jinzhi, "Brother Gu, just leave the dead man and the second young master here, okay?"

  He looked a little scared himself, but the point was, there were still people in their cave. There are two women and a child.

  Gu Jinzhi turned his head and looked around, frowning slightly.

  Send it to the cave next door?
  No, there are still people in that cave, Ouyang Mengmeng and her assistant are inside. Moreover, if that woman broadcasts live, many people will know that the person is dead.

  Lin Meng will also know.

  That would be enough to alert the enemy.

  Jack squatted down next to the dead killer curiously. He looked at it and said with emotion, "This white chicken is actually quite strong. The injuries on this corpse should have been caused purely by strength." Tang Linyu also came over

  . .

  Over there, Gu Jinzhi remembered that this was Ning Ning's younger brother, so he couldn't scare this kid...

  "Hey, I think I've seen this killer before, and he's wanted. This bastard kidnapped my cousin last time. Fortunately, I didn't succeed, tsk tsk, it turns out I came here."

  The reminder on Gu Jinzhi's lips stopped.

  Also, as the young master of the Tang family, he was probably kidnapped more times than when he was a child.

  Only Jin Baoyuan looked shocked. He said in surprise, "Xiao Tang, this is a dead man. Aren't you afraid?" "Aren't you

  going to die in the future? What are you afraid of? Moreover, the other party is a vicious killer. He is If we are alive, we should be afraid, right?"

  "..." Jin Baoyuan was speechless, because what this kid said was so reasonable that he couldn't refute it!

  But before Tang Linyu finished speaking, he touched his chin, "But, I'm curious, why didn't he just shoot Lin Ji directly?"

  Jack raised his hand next to him, "I know this, because the control here is strict. "

  Several people were talking about this matter, and Lin Ji became more and more confused. However, his mouth was covered, so he could only say 'oooooooooooooooooooo'.

  Jin Baoyuan found it puzzling that these people were not afraid of a dead man. He finally turned around and walked to Jiang Rou, who had been taking care of the sleeping Lu Ning.

  "Xiao Rou, aren't you afraid?"

  "I'm very scared. If I had known that bad guy might hurt Brother Gu and Xiao Ning, I shouldn't have gone to the beach to pick up shells!"

  Compared with Brother Gu and Xiao Ning, shells are nothing. Even if there is a luminous pearl in it, it can't compare!
  The corner of Jin Baoyuan's mouth twitched, "I mean, aren't you afraid of that dead man, that killer?" "I'm afraid of the killer,

  but why should I be afraid of the dead killer? He doesn't pretend to be dead in the middle of the night. Jump up and hurt someone?"

  "..."

  Jin Baoyuan looked suspicious of life. He didn't know whether it was because he was abnormal or because there were no normal people in the entire cave!

  The wind outside was getting stronger and stronger, as if the sky was about to be torn apart. The branches and gravel rolled up by the strong wind were painful.

  Those who did not believe in evil, or were seeking death, really started to run up the mountain howling like ghosts at this time. They stumbled all the way, the cameras and microphones were gone, and the tents had long been blown away, leaving the final picture to netizens. , is their ghost cry and wolf howl.

  [It's really scary. I didn't expect this typhoon to be so powerful! ]

  [Always respect the power of nature! ]

  [Woooooo, why did my brother turn off the camera so early? I'm so worried about him] [

  Their cave is the safest, thanks to Lu Ning, my brother will be fine] [

  Since it's safe, why not live broadcast? I have to see my brother with my own eyes before I feel relieved! 】

  This night, it is estimated that many people will have insomnia. All the relatives and friends of the guests are very concerned about the situation of people they know well.

  Lu Luliu, who was sitting in front of the hotel computer, was also concerned about this matter.

  However, facing the falling stocks, he looked at the miserable desert island devastated by the typhoon, and suddenly an idea came to him.

  If Gu Jinzhi and Xiao Ning both died in the typhoon, then they wouldn't continue to accuse Li Xue and An An.

  As for whether Lixue and An An did this...it doesn't matter anymore.

  Because if the stock keeps falling like this, Lu's Group will definitely go bankrupt. If Lu's Group goes bankrupt, then he will have nothing!

  Just sacrificing one person, Xiao Ning, can save the entire company!

  He clicked on the photo one after another, looking at Mrs. Tang in the photo, his eyes were very gentle, "Yun Huan, when the time comes, I will divorce Li Xue, and then we can be together forever!

  " Unknown to everyone, at the same time, a luxurious and low-key car drove into the same hotel.

  Because this hotel is the closest to the desert island and has the best conditions.

  Tang Xun, who was wearing a dark brown handmade suit, got out of the car first, then walked around to the other side and opened the door, protecting it with his hands.

  After Mrs. Tang got out of the car, she looked not very good. Tang Xun felt very sorry for his wife. He said with concern, "Don't worry, nothing will happen to Xiao Yu." "Such a big typhoon!" "It's all It's my fault, I shouldn't have agreed to him coming here to play with this."

  Mrs. Tang shook her head. Faced with her husband's concern, her unspoken worry was that in addition to being very worried about her son Xiaoyu, she was also very worried about the man who followed her. A girl she is very attached to.

  Lu Ning!

 Chapter 157 Heartache

  The typhoon became more and more severe, and some people found the cave in embarrassment.

  Even if there are already people inside, they will force their way in regardless of whether they agree or not.

  "Wow, you have hot chicken soup here, give it to me quickly, I'm going to freeze to death!"

  If in the cave, the people who came here earlier were a little unhappy after seeing this.

  Some intruders will be embarrassed and discuss it with them.

  There are also people who will directly say in a weird way, "There is a camera here. Are you just going to die without saving me? What will netizens think of you then!" In fact, most people are willing to lend a

  helping hand to others. hand.

  But this very passive approach and moral kidnapping are disgusting!

  For a while, the netizens on the barrage were also very lively. Some people would join in the curse, and some people would side with the intruders, thinking that the weather outside was so bad, why should they go in to avoid the typhoon!
  There is no way, some people are born with the surname "Sheng".

  Lu Ning warned these people very early, and the program team also reminded them several times later that these people wanted to die. Then they found out that the typhoon was really coming, so they went to rob the caves that others had found and eat the food that others had worked hard to hoard. food.

  Why is your face so big?
  Lu Ning and his team also encountered the same big-faced man.

  There is no way, mainly because their cave is the largest, the terrain is the best, and the food storage is the most abundant!
  Li Tao and others from the previous Dingsheng Entertainment were too lazy to look for a cave. The first place they thought of at this time was Gu Jinzhi's cave.

  They think, since we all belong to the same company, we can't just ignore them, right?

  A group of people rushed to the entrance of Lu Ning's cave with a clear goal. They saw that the other party had blocked the entrance of the cave with wooden boards?
  "Let us in! We are from Dingsheng Entertainment! The typhoon outside is too strong and our tent has been blown away. Let us go in and take shelter!" "We are all going to be blown away by the typhoon!" "

  Brother

  Gu !Brother Jin! Open the door!"

  Lin Ji in the cave immediately became excited when he heard the sound outside, whining non-stop.

  Jack felt that the man was too noisy, so he punched him unconscious. Then he turned to Gu Jinzhi and said, "Sorry, I knocked your brother unconscious." Gu Jinzhi said calmly, "It's okay. I knocked him out

  . It's better, after all, he is afraid of death."

  "That's right."

  Jin Baoyuan had a complicated expression. Listening to the shouts of people outside, he looked worried, "Brother Gu, what should I do? Let them in?"

  Gu Jinzhi Remember, that group of people followed Lan Anna and Qi Kai and looked down on Ning Ning when they joined forces. In addition, these people also tried to hug Lin Ji's thigh before.

  Ah.

  He said to Jin Baoyuan, "Ask them to report their names."

  "Okay!"

  Jin Baoyuan didn't know what Gu Jinzhi was going to do, but he immediately did what he said. The people who knocked on the door looked at each other in confusion. But in the end, they reported their names one after another.

  There were six people in total. In fact, there were other people in their team before them. Those people didn't want to come and compete with Gu Jinzhi for the cave, so they wisely didn't follow them.

  Jin Baoyuan turned his head, "Brother Gu, they have finished signing up, are you letting them in?"

  Gu Jinzhi sneered, "These people have been dismissed, so they are no longer members of Dingsheng Entertainment."

  Jin Baoyuan: "!!!!! "

  A few people outside the cave looked at each other, and someone asked Li Tao, "What they said can't be true. Can Gu Jinzhi fire us?" Jin Baoyuan

  sympathized with them, but couldn't hold it back and said to them through the wooden board. , "I guess you don't know yet. The board of directors has just decided that Brother Gu will be the chairman of our Dingsheng Entertainment from now on, so do you think he has the right to fire you directly?"

  Li Tao and others outside the cave: "..."

  After a few seconds Minutes later, the wind outside eased slightly, but Li Tao and others also left.

  I don't know where they went, but this group of people stayed together. In this typhoon, the most they could do was suffer a little, so that nothing would happen.

  However, Li Tao and others are only the first wave.

  After a while, someone knocked on the wooden door again. The person was panicked. He must have been really frightened.

  Jin Baoyuan looked at Gu Jinzhi.

  Gu Jinzhi was already standing next to Lu Ning's sleeping bag. He looked at her tenderly and said without raising his head, "See if they have cameras. If they don't, tell them that someone died here." Ask them if they still plan to stay here?"

  "Really?"

  "Yes." Gu Jinzhi raised his head and said coldly, "If they don't believe it, show them Sun Chuang. As for Lin Ji, remember to use Cover it with black plastic sheet."

  Jin Baoyuan nodded and went to do it.

  Tang Linyu touched his chin. He approached Gu Jinzhi curiously and said, "I didn't realize that you are quite ruthless. I thought you were just a handsome but useless pretty boy." Gu Jinzhi raised his eyes

  . , "You should be grateful that you have a good mother."

  And a good sister.

  Otherwise I would have beaten you to death!

  Tang Linyu snorted, and the boy said very sarcastically, "Of course, my mother is great. Hey, if Lu Ning is willing to be my wife, then my life will be completely complete!" Gu Jinzhi's mouth twitched

  . smoke.

  I really want to throw this naughty kid away!

  Jin Baoyuan over there saw the person asking for help at the door without a camera or wheat, so he told Gu Jinzhi what he had told him.

  Those people were frightened by the typhoon. How could they believe that there were any dead people?

  After seeing the killer's body, several people turned pale, turned around and ran into the rain.

  At that speed, even a typhoon can't catch up!
  Jin Baoyuan was worried, squatting at the entrance of the cave, listening to the sound of the wind outside, feeling confused inside.

  Jiang Rou came over to comfort him, "Brother Jin, don't worry. Those people just ran very fast and should be able to find a place to stay." "Will people die in

  this typhoon?"

  "Yes, we are not in the cave. Do you already have one?"

  Jin Baoyuan twitched the corner of his mouth and rubbed his face with his hands, "Xiaorou, they are not afraid, so forget it, why are you not afraid at all?"

  Jiang Rou smiled lightly, " Maybe it's because I suffered too much when I was a child and life was very hard, so I don't have to be afraid of many things."

  Gu Jinzhi, who was in the distance, heard Jiang Rou say this, and he also remembered, Ning Ning, like Jiang Rou, grew up in an orphanage. Later, some of her adopted family members were also top-notch. Later...

  Looking at the sleeping Lu Ning, who was still frowning, Gu Jinzhi felt very distressed and reached out to ask for help. To smooth her frown.

  As a result, the next moment, a hand suddenly grabbed Gu Jinzhi's wrist.

  Then, he met a pair of very aggressive and cold eyes!

Chapter 158 You actually took advantage of Lu Ning

  "Gu Jinzhi?"

  After Lu Ning saw clearly who was in front of her, her stern eyes gradually heated up, and the hostility in her body slowly dissipated.

  Even so, Gu Jinzhi still felt the murderous aura.

  At that moment, Lu Ning wanted to kill him.

  Maybe not to kill him, but to kill the person who just tried to touch her.

  Because it was her, the killing intent in her eyes quickly dissipated.

  Gu Jinzhi didn't answer for a long time. A flash of confusion flashed in Lu Ning's eyes. She reached out and touched Gu Jinzhi's face and called out again, "Gu Jinzhi?" "Well, it's me. How do you feel

  ? "Gu Jinzhi felt that Lu Ning's fingertips were cold, but the face she touched was actually slightly warm.

  He couldn't hold back and reached out to hold Lu Ning's hand.

  Lu Ning was stunned for a few seconds, watching her hand being held by Gu Jinzhi. The warm feeling seemed to awaken something.

  Several memories in her brain slowly merged, and finally she understood what happened.

  She thought she was reborn before the end of the world, but now it seems that she has traveled to this peaceful era.

  They are doing a desert island survival variety show.

  Today is the fourth day. There is a strong storm and a super typhoon has arrived. All the guests are looking for places to hide.

  Their cave is the largest, safest, and has the most abundant supplies.

  But at the same time, there was a dead killer and a fainted rich second-generation Lin Ji in their cave.

  "Xiao Ning, are you awake?"

  Everyone else was happy to see Lu Ning wake up. Jiang Rou even ran over to greet her.

  As soon as he lowered his head, he saw the two people holding hands.

  Jiang Rou was stunned for a few seconds, then moved her eyes away calmly, "Xiao Ning, you have been sleeping for so long. Are you hungry? Let me cook you something to eat?" Not to mention, Lu Ning is serious

  . hungry.

  She nodded, "Let's cook some noodles."

  "Okay! By the way, we caught a lot of fish, shrimp and shellfish before and grilled some for you!" Jiang Rou stood up, happily went to find ingredients and gave them to everyone. Food is ready.

  After Jiang Rou left, Gu Jinzhi wanted to say a few words to Lu Ning, but Tang Linyu squeezed over again.

  "Lu Ning, are you okay? I heard that Lin Ji wanted to hurt Bai Zhanji just now. Fortunately, you took action!"

  Gu Jinzhi: "..."

  Lu Ning was a little confused, "What Bai Zhanji?"

  "He." Tang Linyu He glanced at Gu Jinzhi, and the next moment, the young master saw their hands still holding each other, and his hair suddenly exploded, "Oh my god, you actually took advantage of Lu Ning!"

  Gu Jinzhi's eyebrows jumped, and his eyes He instantly became very cold, and his tone was very slow and dangerous, "We are husband and wife."

  "Husband and wife, you can't force others to kiss and hug!" Young Master Tang looked at Gu Jinzhi with displeasure. Angry, as if Gu Jinzhi really robbed his wife!

  Lu Ning blinked and said, "I do."

  Young Master Tang was stunned.

  He looked at the two people in front of him, snorted in anger, got up and left.

  When they walked to the corner, Lin Ji, who had been knocked unconscious before, slowly woke up. Before Lin Ji could react, he was kicked hard by the very angry Master Tang.

  "Woooooooooooo!"

  Tang Linyu looked back at Gu Jinzhi, and he said angrily, "I can't hit you, but I can kick your brother!"

  Lin Ji: "..."

  Gu Jinzhi doesn't care what Tang Linyu wants. No matter how you kick Lin Ji, you can kick him to death.

  He squeezed Lu Ning's hand and said, "Ning Ning, why have you been asleep for so long? Do you still remember what happened just now?" In fact,

  Gu Jinzhi was quite scared. What if Lu Ning suddenly fell asleep and fell asleep ? After arriving, I forgot about him. What should I do?

  Lu Ning nodded, "I remember, it's okay. Maybe I'm just too tired recently. Xiaorou also told me that after this variety show is over, I'll take a good vacation and rest." "Yeah." The two of them cuddled

  together

  . Talking in a low voice.

  We are even discussing where to spend our honeymoon next.

  It was windy and rainy outside the cave, and the ground was covered with fallen branches and fallen leaves. Some chickens and rabbits that had no time to dodge were flying in the air.

  Similarly, there were some fish and shrimps that were rolled up and flew up. That is to say, after the wind and rain stopped, the guests might pick up a lot of fish and shrimps on the island.

  The only good news is that although some of the more arrogant guests were quite embarrassed at the beginning, no one was killed.

  However, a few guests were injured to varying degrees. When the storm ends and the weather stabilizes, a helicopter will be sent to pick them up.

  Director Xu held a water glass with wolfberry soaked in it and took a sip.

  Thanks to Lu Ning for reminding me early!
  "Next season I plan to go to the Antarctic glaciers and snowfields to film wilderness survival. The first choice guest must be Lu Ning!"

  If Director Xu knew that this variety show was over, Lu Ning was planning to go on her honeymoon. I wonder if she would cry.

  But the person crying at this time was someone else.

  In the warmest and safest cave on the island, there is a strong aroma of chicken soup, and there are some seafood teppanyaki on the iron plate of the campfire.

  Jin Baoyuan was actually a little resistant because he really wanted to remind everyone, have you forgotten that there is a dead person in this cave?

  However, Jack saw that he was hesitant to speak, reached out and patted his shoulder and said, "Do you know what survival in the wilderness is? That is, don't panic, you must survive first before you can go out into the wild!" Jin Baoyuan's mouth twitched

  . He twitched, "Which teacher taught you this Chinese language?"

  "I learned it from short videos myself. Hehehehe, am I smart?"

  "...So smart!"

  However, Jin Baoyuan also thought about it. He has to starve, and if this typhoon never ends, can he still go without food and starve himself?

  Then he would become the second body in the cave.

  Gu Jinzhi brought a bowl of hot noodles with chicken legs to Lu Ning first.

  A group of people gathered around the fire, screaming.

  On a cold typhoon night, eating hot noodle soup like this is very comfortable.

  Lin Ji woke up again. He felt pain all over his body, especially his head, but even so, he was still so greedy that his mouth watered.

  The rag was already wet with saliva.

  Lu Ning raised her head and saw Lin Ji looking at them with bright eyes. She said, "Lin Ji looks very pitiful, and the rag is wet with saliva."

  Gu Jinzhi raised his eyes: "So?"

  " So, give him a dry rag."

  In fact, if Lu Ning said that he wanted to give Lin Ji something to eat, Gu Jinzhi would also give it to him. Although he hated this little bear brother, he never thought of killing him himself. other side.

  The most important thing is that he doesn't want to refuse any of Ning Ning's requests.

  But he misunderstood.

  Looking at Ning Ning's clear eyes, Gu Jinzhi raised the corner of his mouth slightly, "My Ning Ning is so kind." Lin Ji, who was greedy for chicken soup one moment, was fed dog food the next, and was full of MMP: "..."

Chapter 159 Anyway, as long as my wife doesn't dislike it

  , in the end, Lin Ji still got some food.

  When she saw that young master Tang Linyu coming over with a bowl of chicken bone noodles, Lin Ji almost cried with joy!
  After the cloth stuffed in his mouth was removed, he said excitedly, "Thank you!"

  Tang Linyu shook his head, "The main reason is that I dislike your stomach for making too much noise, and I'm worried that I won't be able to sleep later. Lin

  Ji: "..." The

  people in this cave in the special code must be all devils!

  As the night progressed, the whistling outside the cave stopped sometimes, but within a few minutes, it would start again.

  It makes people a little suspicious. Isn't this damn typhoon landing repeatedly on this desert island?
  Lu Ning couldn't sleep because she slept too much during the day, so she asked everyone to go to bed while she sat by the fire and kept vigil.

  Gu Jinzhi didn't want to sleep either.

  I just want to be with her.

  Jin Baoyuan whispered, "Brother Gu, you have to sleep, otherwise there will be dark circles under your eyes tomorrow. If the camera is turned on then, netizens will see it." "They will see it if they see it. Anyway, my wife does

  n't Just dislike it." Gu Jinzhi pulled Jin Baoyuan away, then sat on the stone pier beside Lu Ning, shoulder to shoulder with her.

  Lu Ning was adjusting the branches on the fire. When she heard the noise, she turned to look at Gu Jinzhi, "Aren't you going to sleep?" "

  I'm not sleepy."

  "Oh."

  In fact, Lu Ning herself was still a little bit fragmented; I don't know how to explain myself, there are so many memories stuffed in my mind.

  There are a total of four memories in her mind now.

  The memory of the last life in the last world, the memory of coming to this world, the memory of the original owner, and... there was a brand new memory in Lu Ning's mind.

  That memory was very subtle. She went on a blind date with Gu Jinzhi in her previous life. As a result, the end of the world did not come, and she actually married her blind date.

  The two of them lived a very simple but warm married life?
  At this time, looking at Gu Jinzhi's handsome face under the firelight, Lu Ning was a little dazed. She reached out and touched Gu Jinzhi's face again.

  Gu Jinzhi was a little nervous, and his Adam's apple slid up and down, but he still pretended to be calm, "What's wrong?" "

  Gu Jinzhi, tell me, if we are both just ordinary people, especially you, you are just an ordinary person , and then we went on a blind date and met, will you be with me?"

  Gu Jinzhi suddenly became energetic when he heard the keyword 'blind date'!

  He was very interested in it before and always felt as if there was a blind date between him and Lu Ning. But now that Lu Ning suddenly said this, he was a little unsure again!
  Could it be that the blind date man is himself?
  But...

  "You are already married to me, why do you still want to ask about the blind date?" "

  Oh yes, we are married." Lu Ning's cheeks were burned by the bonfire, and her head was filled with too many memories. Melon seeds hurt.

  Lu Ning stretched out her hand to hold her forehead. Gu Jinzhi was very nervous, "What's wrong? If you feel dizzy and uncomfortable, why don't you go and take a nap first?" "I'm not sleepy, can you

  lend me a shoulder to lean on?"

  Gu Jinzhi pursed his lips. , directly put his arms around Lu Ning's neck and pulled him into his arms.

  Find someone to rely on.

  This kind of thing is really novel to Lu Ning!

  But it seems pretty good?

  Jiang Rou, who was not far away, was yawning from sleepiness, with tears in her eyes. As a result, she saw Jin Baoyuan's sleeping bag, which was still quite far away, twisting towards this side bit by bit.

  Jiang Rou looked at him, a question mark slowly forming in her eyes.

  "Brother Jin, are you afraid of death, so you can't sleep?"

  Jin Baoyuan, who was exposed to the central issue, of course refused to admit it. He lowered his voice and said, "Xiaorou, I have something private to ask you."

  " Oh, what's the personal matter?"

  "How long have you had a crush on me?"

  "..."

  If this person hadn't always taken care of herself, Jiang Rou would have kicked away the other person's sleeping bag and himself.

  "Brother Jin, who told you that I have a crush on you?"

  "Don't be embarrassed, we have known each other for such a long time. Actually, I thought before that if I don't get married before the age of thirty-five, I want to establish a career first, and then Get married."

  "But, if you have been secretly in love with me for a long time, I can't break the vow."

  Jiang Rou couldn't stand hearing it anymore and broke the vow. Have you become a monk?
  She zipped up her sleeping bag, then turned around, giving Jin Baoyuan only a slap on the back of her head.

  Jin Baoyuan was stunned for a few seconds, and finally said to himself, "Are you still shy? How long have you been secretly in love with me?"

  Jiang Rou: "..."

  I really want to kick this person over and sleep with Lin Ji!
  Everyone thought that this night would be calm. This calm did not refer to the weather, but to their cave.

  But who could have imagined that around one o'clock in the middle of the night, their wooden door would suddenly be violently knocked on.

  While beating him, the other party was crying and shouting, "Help! Gu Jinzhi, Lu Ning, please help!"

  It turned out to be Ouyang Mengmeng's voice.

  She lived in a cave not far away and was one of the first people to find the cave. Although Lin Ji took her to find the cave in order to better attack Gu Jin.

  Logically speaking, Ouyang Mengmeng and her assistant must have plenty of food and drink, and they are very safe.

  None of them had a good impression of the woman, but after Lu Ning heard the sound, she still walked to the wooden board at the entrance of the cave.

  Ouyang Mengmeng cried pitifully and horrified, "Please save me, Xiaobai was caught by them because of me. They will come to arrest me soon. They are going to rape us. Please, save us." !"

  On the deserted island, due to the typhoon, all live broadcast signals were interrupted.

  And on nights like this, some people with evil intentions have countless evil thoughts in their hearts.

  At this moment, two men ran out from the rain. One of them grabbed Ouyang Mengmeng's arm, raised his hand and slapped him!

  "How often do you offend Gu Jinzhi and the others? They will definitely not help you! You are so confused. Did you want to crawl into Gu Jinzhi's bed before and then crawl into Lin Ji's bed again? Bed, why are you pretending to be noble!"

  "Let me go! Where is Xiaobai? What did you do to Xiaobai?" "

  Your little assistant is very strong. It took four of us men to restrain her, but she didn't. You have the materials and a good figure!"

  "What can I do? You two are making us happy in this unlucky weather."

  Because at this time, the wind and rain were a little lighter, maybe they were in the eye of a typhoon.

  Lu Ning, who was standing inside the door panel, could hear their conversation clearly.

  What she, Lu Ning, hates most in her life is these scumbags who bully women!
  In the last days of the apocalypse, Lu Ning had seen men like this who would first kick the opponent's lifeblood, and then throw the bleeding scumbag into the zombies!
  With a click, the wooden door slowly opened. Lu Ning rubbed her wrists and walked towards them slowly.

  The next moment, the man's screams echoed through the entire forest!

Chapter 160 Only a slap in the face is the most satisfying!

  Two men had their legs broken, knocked unconscious and dumped carelessly in a puddle.

  Ouyang Mengmeng's hair was already wet, and strands stuck to her face. She looked at Lu Ning with admiring eyes!

  Lu Ning is simply amazing!
  She was blind before, or her brain was flooded. How could she think of going against Lu Ning?
  "Lu Ning, thank you so much!" Ouyang Mengmeng excitedly came over to hug Lu Ning's thigh, but Lu Ning kicked her away.

  Lu Ning said in a cold voice, "Where is your little assistant?"

  "Yes, Xiaobai!"

  Ouyang Mengmeng staggered up, covered in mud and water. She usually cared about these things the most, and she couldn't care about it at this time. .

  She ran directly towards the cave where she lived.

  Although she knew there were a few bastards inside, because Lu Ning was there, Ouyang Mengmeng was instantly confident and she felt fearless!

  Seeing that Ouyang Mengmeng really cared about his assistant, Lu Ning's eyes became warmer.

  Not all this person has shortcomings.

  Lu Ning walked a few steps, and suddenly the light rain above her head stopped. She raised her head and saw Gu Jinzhi's handsome face.

  Her stern eyes softened slightly, "It's just a matter of picking up a few rubbish, I can do it alone." "I'll

  help you and clean it up faster."

  Seeing the gentleness in Gu Jinzhi's eyes, Lu Ning nodded. nod.

  But the umbrella wasn't too big, so she leaned in his direction.

  Gu Jinzhi was very satisfied, and then deliberately moved the umbrella to the side. Then, Lu Ning took the initiative to approach him again.

  Ouyang Mengmeng, who was worried about her assistant, rushed back to the entrance of the cave first. She stopped and turned around to wait for Lu Ning. When she turned around, she saw a pair of beautiful women holding a black umbrella, slowly walking towards the cave. Xu walked towards her.

  The surrounding banana leaves were washed green by the rain, and the light rain floating in the air was entangled. The man looked handsome and the woman had a thick face. No matter who it was, anyone would say that it was a perfect match!

  Ouyang Mengmeng felt that her brain must be broken, especially at this time, she actually wanted to take CP! ?
  Lu Ning walked up to him and said, "That group of garbage is in the cave?"

  "Yes!"

  Because Lu Ning and Gu Jinzhi came, Ouyang Mengmeng felt more confident. She turned around and picked up a stick from the side. Just rushed in!
  Fortunately, Xiaobai was very strong, so when she struggled, the four men were able to hold her down.

  One man tried to pull his clothes off, but as soon as he let go, Xiaobai struggled violently!
  When they got angry, they slapped Xiaobai in the face until his face was swollen.

  There was a bastard who actually picked up a stick and planned to break Xiaobai's hand!

  "Let go of Xiaobai!" Ouyang Mengmeng closed her eyes, waved the stick, and hit her. However, she tripped over something at her feet and fell to the ground.

  After being stunned for a few seconds, the trash men burst into laughter.

  Xiaobai was very grateful that Ouyang Mengmeng was willing to come back to save her, but such a rescue method of saving one for one was really a loss...

  At this moment, Lu Ning and Gu Jinzhi walked in one after the other.

  Gu Jinzhi closed his umbrella in a very elegant and gentlemanly manner.

  Lu Ning looked around and clicked her tongue, "Lin Ji is quite good at picking places." "

  He has brains, but not much." Gu Jinzhi commented objectively.

  Inside the cave were Li Tao and his friends. They had suffered a setback at Lu Ning's cave, and then came to Ouyang Mengmeng's cave next door.

  Because Lin Ji and Sun Chuang left for a long time and did not come back, Ouyang Mengmeng was afraid, so she and Xiaobai blocked the entrance of the cave.

  At first, someone came to ask for help, but they didn't say anything, pretending that there was no one in the cave.

  However, Li Tao and others were all from the same company, and someone had paid special attention to this cave before.

  So they shouted persistently outside the cave, and the live broadcast signal had not been interrupted at that time. Seeing that there was no way to pretend that they were gone, Ouyang Mengmeng moved everything away from the entrance of the cave.

  Everyone was in the same company, and there was also a live broadcast. Ouyang Mengmeng and Xiaobai were a little scared here alone, so they finally let them in.

  At first, Li Tao and others were quite polite and treated each other like a cute girl.

  But when the live broadcast signal was interrupted, they began to show their true colors and began to use their hands and feet.

  Of course Ouyang Mengmeng resisted, and she cursed very hard, which directly angered Li Tao and others. Li Tao even sneered, saying, "You are a broken shoe, how can you pretend to be a chaste and fierce woman!"
  Several men rushed over!

  Later, Xiaobai became stronger and blocked everyone, allowing Ouyang Mengmeng to go out to fetch reinforcements. The two men followed and went out to arrest people.

  That's the first scene.

  Li Tao saw that Gu Jinzhi was a little nervous, but when he thought that this person wanted to fire him, and then looked at Lu Ning's beautiful face, he suddenly became angry and said, "Gu Jinzhi, why, you want to fire us, and you are chasing after us." Are you here to get fired? The live broadcast has been stopped, aren't you worried that we will do something to you?"

  Several other people may have developed hostility in their hearts after being disconnected from the Internet, and everyone has bad intentions on their faces. .

  Gu Jinzhi looked at them indifferently, "What to do?"

  "If you take back what you said about firing us, we can pretend that nothing happened and let you go. As for her... tsk tsk, as the most beautiful woman in the entertainment industry , you'd better stay with us!"

  Several people looked at Lu Ning maliciously.

  That look made Gu Jinzhi want to send these people to see Sun Chuang immediately.

  Someone even walked up to Ouyang Mengmeng who fell and reached out to touch her!
  Gu Jinzhi directly picked up the umbrella and poked Li Tao in the face, while Lu Ning over there kicked the trash who tried to touch Ouyang Mengmeng in the face!
  The couple has a very good understanding of each other and looks for each other's face to greet them!
  Hit someone or not?
  It doesn't exist, because only a slap in the face is the most enjoyable!

  For a time, there was a wailing sound in the cave, and their legs and wrists were broken.

  Gu Jinzhi's eyebrows twitched. He noticed that Lu Ning looked very familiar with what she was doing here. It seemed that she hated scumbags very much?
  Lu Ning was enjoying beating people so much that when she raised her head, she realized something was wrong.

  So it was Gu Jinzhi's eyes that were full of inquiry?

  For the first time, Lu Ning reflected on herself. Did she behave too cruelly and make Gu Jinzhi afraid?

  She stepped on Li Tao, who was lying on the ground and groaned, and said seriously to Gu Jinzhi, "Did I make you feel scared?" "No, no. It's just

  ... was there such a scumbag before? , have offended you? Or which one of them has offended you?"

  Gu Jinzhi glanced at the group of scum on the ground, thinking about whether just breaking their legs and wrists would be too easy for them?
  Li Tao and others: "..."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

41.4K 1.5K 161
When you wake up, you will fall into a land of poor mountains and bad waters. Water pollution, land desertification, hot air, the world's vitality is...
30.2K 622 117
Author: Shi Yao Category: Time Travel and Rebirth Novels Status: Completed Mu Qing, she survived ten years of the end of the world, experienced globa...
69.9K 1K 61
Author: taro puff pastry Ji Tian's family was cannon fodder in their last life, her mother was pushed down by the male protagonist and died in childb...
494K 16.2K 33
"Would it be better if I didn't exist?" "Yes." Your soul was intertwined with his, but his heart belongs to another. [severus snape x reader] #1 h...