The engagement was broken off...

By loisantoinette

The engagement was broken off during the day and the movie star with a big tits asked for a hug at night. In... More

1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-110
111-120
131-140
141-150
151-160
161-170
171-180
181-190
191-197

121-130

118 1 0
By loisantoinette

Chapter 121

  "That's right! We have all the dishes and chopsticks. Isn't this too exaggerated?" "

  I'm so hungry." "

  We are all from the same company, why don't we go over and join forces with them."

  The supplies of Lu Ning and the three of them were obviously More than ten of them.

  And this last person's proposal was quickly agreed to by everyone.

  Finally, Lan Anna came over. She ignored Jiang Rou's hostile eyes and said to Lu Ning with a smile, "Lu Ning, let's all gather together at Dingsheng Entertainment. This will also help us win in the end. After all, people The more power there is."

  Lu Ning looked at them and said, "Are you here to get supplies?"

  Everyone's faces changed.

  Although, this is indeed their purpose, after all, this is a live broadcast, and everyone is in the same company. They thought that they were worried about this, and even if Lu Ning was not so easy to agree, she would not refuse directly.

  But I never expected it!
  They actually directly said that they were here to get supplies!
  [Is Lu Ning being too disrespectful? They should all be colleagues, right? 】

  【colleague? When they got on the lifeboat just now, why didn't those people care that Lu Ning was a colleague? ]

  [Although I side with Lu Ning this time, wouldn't it be bad if she offended so many colleagues? ]

  [In the workplace, everyone should not imitate Lu Ning, unless you are the boss lady! 】

  Lan Anna said in a weird voice, "Lu Ning, you have just joined the company not long ago. Isn't this not good?"

  Ouyang Mengmeng also said the same thing, "That's right, we are all in the same company, and we can use the supplies together. , Only in this way can we go further."

  Ouyang Mengmeng was so happy when she saw her colleagues looking at Lu Ning with displeasure!

  It's best if everyone hates Lu Ning!
  Jiang Rou was speechless, "What were you doing on the ship just now? Don't you know how to find some supplies? Are you really embarrassed to be thinking about other colleagues' house supplies at this time? Besides, what about the unity of colleagues? , then when we were about to get on the lifeboat, there were obviously vacancies on the boat, why didn't we let us in?"

  In front of the screen, it's not that whoever has the most people is right!
  They're not dead.

  At this time, Lu Ning raised his head, frowned and said, "Have you finished speaking? After you finished speaking, you got out of the way and blocked the wind." It turned out that

  because these people gathered around and blocked the wind, the fire burned slower. .

  Several people looked at each other, but some people were the first to lose face, mainly because they were worried about losing face in front of the camera, so they turned around and left.

  Several other people also slowly dispersed.

  Only Qi Kai took a few steps behind and looked back at them.

  Lan Anna was unhappy, "What are you looking at? Why, are you still in love with Jiang Rou?"

  Qi Kai said with a strange face, "No, I just feel that Lu Ning is a bit evil. Let's stay away from them." "

  Haha. , how evil can it be, I have investigated it, Lu Ning and Jiang Rou were in an orphanage before, no wonder they are not educated!" Lan Anna doesn't want Jiang Rou to make

  Lu Ning angry, the two are sworn enemies in the company , if the artist led by Jiang Rou becomes popular, wouldn't that put her down?
  Although Jiang Rou was unhappy with that group of people, she was a little worried after Lan Anna's group left, "I didn't expect that a group of them would unite together. Lan Anna is the best at inciting people. In the future, these colleagues will definitely You have objections to us."

  Lu Ning said nonchalantly, "There are so many people who have objections to me, who are they? Jiang Rou, why are you so scared all of a sudden? You were not very powerful in the company before, and you dared to directly Do you want to beat someone up?"

  "I, wasn't I just one person at that time? One person had enough to eat and the whole family didn't have to worry about being unemployed. But it's different now. I said I would lead you to become popular in the entertainment industry! This offended the villain. , sometimes it's very troublesome."

  "Oh, I'm not afraid."

  Seeing Lu Ning's calm expression even if the sky fell, Jiang Rou suddenly remembered that Lu Ning was already married to Gu Jinzhi, and she wished she could smoke one for herself. hand.

  With Brother Gu here, how could he let people from Dingsheng Entertainment bully Lu Ning?

  The three of them had eaten and drank enough, and then began to discuss going to the island to search for things, but the tent supplies were left here, which was not practical.

  In the end, Lu Ning made the decision, "Jiang Rou, you stay here to watch things. Xiao Tang and I will go into the mountains to have a look."

  This is a variety show, so just leave alone to watch things. If it were placed at the end of Lu Ning's life, there would be no one left.

  But now, if no one is left behind, someone may be shameless enough to take it away, and later say they picked it up themselves.

  Of course, if you encounter someone who is really shameless, you will take it directly...

  Jiang Rou raised her concerns.

  Lu Ning said to Jiang Rou, "That's easy to handle. You go and put some cameras over there. If you give the warning and someone still grabs something, let the netizens in front of the camera see him clearly." Their faces. Also, you should remember who they are and wait until I come back to snatch them back. Let's see who dares to touch my things." The

  majority of netizens in front of the camera: "..."

  [Isn't Lu Ning's behavior too harsh? A little too serious? It's just a variety show. ]

  [I think she's pretty good like this. She's just a variety show and not serious about survival, so how about watching a game? ]

  [Actually, if it is really a survival variety show, someone will definitely come to snatch it. Lu Ning and the others have too many supplies and too few people. 】

  [I noticed that Lu Ning had murderous intent when he said the last sentence! 】

  If Lu Ning saw this netizen's barrage, she would probably give this person a thumbs up.

  Can you not be murderous?

  Back in the apocalypse, if anyone dared to steal something from Lu Ning and her small team, Lu Ning would definitely fight them to the death!

  I hope that the guests participating in the variety show this time will not be so stupid.

  Lu Ning took Tang Linyu to the desert island. Although Tang Linyu was a young master and looked quite dignified, he was very able to endure hardships. His arm was cut by a grass vine and he didn't say a word.

  Lu Ning thought for a while, took out a pair of rubber gloves from her backpack and threw them to him.

  "Put it on. In this environment, try not to get hurt. If you have a wound, you should also pay attention to see if it will become inflamed." "

  Well, I know. Jack told me, hey, you are really amazing. You know everything. Why don't you stop being in the entertainment industry? Let's jointly open a company later, specializing in outdoor play?"

  The young master from a wealthy family just doesn't want to suffer the sufferings of the world, and he always just plays.

  He didn't know that just one simple word would cost him tens of millions.

  Lu Ning reached out and touched the dull hair on the top of his head, "Boy, you can lose your parents' money by yourself, but don't join forces with others to defeat them." "Hey, I'm

  serious!"

  "Don't move."

  Tang Linyu was stunned . , he inexplicably listened to Lu Ning's words and did not move, but he couldn't help but ask, "What's wrong?"

  "There is a fresh wolf excrement just under your left foot."

Chapter 122

  Just below the left foot, there is a pile of fresh wolf feces.

  Netizens were immediately scratched when they heard it.

  【Is there actually a wolf? This variety show is too exciting.]

  [Forget it's new, the key point is how Lu Ning can tell whether it's wolf dung or some other animal's dung? 】

  【Hurry up and make me healthy! ]

  [Even if there is a wolf, it must be fake. I watched an outdoor variety show before and they captured Erha and used it as a wolf] [I have seen

  this operation before. There was a TV series with wolf in the title, but It's full of Erha]

  Maybe he felt the eagerness of netizens, but the most important thing was that Young Master Tang himself was also confused. He kept his motionless golden rooster independent posture, slowly lowered his head, and sure enough, under his feet, he saw A pile of animal feces.

  Also, steaming Yazi.

  Netizens also saw all this clearly through the camera he wore.

  [Damn, it's really fresh!

  Tang Linyu moved his feet away speechlessly, jumped over the poop, and quickly came to Lu Ning's side .

  "Did you read it wrong? Could this be dog feces? Also, why is there such a thing here? I only heard that the program team caught some chickens and rabbits and threw them here for us to hunt and eat. ."

  Lu Ning looked around, suddenly saw something, and walked over. She squatted down, pulled away the grass, and saw a bitten chicken foot.

  There are also a few chicken feathers.

  [Damn, I'm starting to get goosebumps! Is this show team playing such a big role? This is only the first day! ]

  [It must have been arranged by the program team, because among the guests, in addition to amateurs, there are also many celebrities]

  Tang Linyu was very excited, his eyes lit up, "Are there really wolves?"

  "Either the program team was cleaning up the wasteland in the first place. On the island, there were fish that slipped through the net. The desert island is very big and the wolves are very smart. Or someone is deliberately causing trouble."

  Lu Ning said this deliberately to the program team. The program team will never arrange wolves on the desert island. .

  Sure enough, after listening to Lu Ning's words, the program team immediately held an emergency meeting.

  "Is she kidding? Why are there wolves? It could be the feces of other animals." A staff member responsible for the security of the desert island jumped out immediately.

  They don't want to take the blame! Apparently when they were responsible for cleaning up the deserted island, they didn't even spare an ant!

  Director Xu Qiusheng looked over coldly, "It's not a wolf. Did you expect it to be some other beast? Immediately notify the staff on the island to conduct an emergency investigation to ensure the safety of the guests!" "Could it be someone everywhere

  ? ..."

  "Go and investigate immediately!"

  "Yes! Director Xu!"

  Xu Qiusheng was famous for being strict, and everyone did not dare to delay any longer. They immediately went about their duties and began to strictly investigate.

  But everyone was still thinking at this time that Lu Ning must have seen it wrong.

  Artists, don't they all like to do something out of the ordinary to catch people's attention.

  At this time, many netizens in front of the screen also thought so.

  After all, Lu Ning did this kind of thing half a year ago.

  Lu Ning didn't know what other people thought. After she saw some footprints on the soil, she was very sure that there were wolves on this desert island, and they were still kind of jungle wolves. They were not big, but they were very cunning and good at ambush. prey.

  At present, it seems that there is only one.

  Tang Linyu was careful when walking now, paying attention to his feet for fear of stepping on something new again.

  He looked at Lu Ning eagerly, "Then what should we do now?"

  "Go back and remind others not to go into the forest." "

  What about you?"

  "I'll catch the wolf."

  Wolves live in groups. Animals, the show crew would never miss a large group of wolves on a desert island, so someone must have done this on purpose.

  The most important thing is that Lu Ning's hands are also itchy. It's been a long time since he caught these animals.

  Tang Linyu and the netizens in front of the camera were in an uproar after hearing this!

  [I suspect there is no wolf at all, it's all a gimmick created by Lu Ning! ]

  [A woman went to catch a wolf with her bare hands, which made me laugh to death. ]

  [Lu Ning probably knew that the show crew must have made the husky pretend to be a wolf, so he dared to say that he was going to catch the wolf]

  [Plus one! If there really were wolves, why didn't the program crew warn them? ]

  [If there really is a wolf, I will stand on my head and eat that fresh stuff! ]

  Different from the focus of netizens, young master Tang Linyu's eyes lit up after hearing this, "Catch wolves? Take me with you!" "If you don't listen to me

  , I will expel you from the team immediately. You can go wherever you like. Where."

  Tang Linyu: "..."

  Where has he ever seen a woman who dared to be so cruel to him? After all, no one dared to be cruel to Tang Linyu.

  Except for his own father.

  Tang Linyu felt a little aggrieved and depressed, but for some reason, he didn't want to leave Lu Ning's team. In the end, he actually turned around and walked back to inform the other guests he met, telling them not to enter the forest for the time being.

  Lu Ning nodded. This child was quite obedient, but she didn't know that Tang Linyu was a notorious bully in his circle.

  After Tang Linyu went to notify him, Lu Ning took out the fruit knife and nylon rope from his pocket and walked into the forest.

  As long as everyone does not go into the forest alone and gather at the beach, the wolf will not dare to come out and attack a group of people.

  Wolves are very smart hunters and will not fight with the weak.

  Seeing that Lu Ning was really going to catch the wolf, the netizens in front of her camera all exited her live broadcast room to follow other guests.

  This kind of outdoor variety show will not only place multiple cameras in densely populated areas on the beach, but also use unmanned aerial vehicles to coordinate the filming.

  In addition, each guest also wears a camera.

  In other words, in addition to the main shot of the variety show, it will be divided into several live broadcast rooms, and each guest will have a small live broadcast room.

  At first, people in the industry thought that the live broadcast effect of the variety show would be diluted, but they did not know that what the other party did was equivalent to using one variety show and multiple scenes at the same time!
  The effect is to double the growth!
  If a live broadcast room has a gimmick, it will also increase the popularity of the entire variety show!

  Initially, everyone was interested in Lu Ning, so her live broadcast room had a lot of people.

  After it was determined that Lu Ning was writing and directing 'Wolf Cried', those netizens exited her live broadcast room one after another, leaving only some Ning Meng fans and Good Morning Couple CP fans silently persisting here.

  Needless to say, Ning Meng is of course a small number, but very loyal to Lu Ning.

  Since Lu Ning said there are wolves, then there must be wolves!

  As for Good Morning Couple CP fans, they have no other choice! After all, Movie Emperor Gu is not online now, so they are squatting here to guard Lu Ning, trying to figure out what to do.

  They were looking forward to the fact that if there really was a wolf, maybe at the moment when the wolf appeared, Movie King Gu would fall from the sky and save the beauty as a hero!

  Tsk tsk, then CP fans will celebrate the New Year again!
  Tang Linyu ran out and told people there were wolves in the woods when he saw them. Most people didn't believe it.

  Especially the four people from Dingsheng Entertainment who were responsible for searching for things in the mountains and forests. The man headed by them was Li Tao from the Logistics Department.

  He had a good relationship with Lan Anna and sneered after hearing this, "How childish. Why are there wolves? There are obviously supplies in the forest. You are worried that we will go in to grab supplies, so you are lying like this."

Chapter 123

  "That's right, you're still crying wolf. How old are you kidding?"

  These people didn't believe it.

  Only Qi Kai looked around cautiously. He was surprised to find that Lu Ning was not seen!
  Qi Kai asked Tang Linyu, "Isn't Lu Ning in the same team as you? Where is she?" "If

  you ask me, I will tell you? Who are you? Believe it or not!"

  Tang Linyu also hates this group of people, anyway. He had warned him, if he didn't believe that he would be bitten by a wolf when he turned around, he deserved it!

  After leaving these words, Tang Linyu continued to run out.

  He was still thinking about running to the beach and telling everyone, and then those people would tell his companions. Then he could run back to Lu Ning and catch the wolf with her!

  The four men from Dingsheng Entertainment here did not listen to Tang Linyu at all and continued to walk inside.

  Qi Kai followed behind, a little hesitant, "How about we go out first, what if there is a wolf?"

  Li Tao looked down on Qi Kai, a pretty boy who relied on women, and sneered, "If you are timid, just go back by yourself. Do you take it seriously as a child?"

  Qi Kai felt a little ashamed of being said like this in front of the camera. He scratched his head and said, "Why are you cowardly? This is what I call caution! Forget it, maybe it's really a child's joke. Let's keep walking. If we really have supplies, don't let others get ahead of us!"

  In order to prove that he was not a coward, Qi Kai strode in front of a few people, but as he walked, he suddenly seemed to step on something. When I looked down, all the blood on my face instantly disappeared!
  The thing was cool and slippery. After Qi Kai stepped on his tail, he was very unhappy and wrapped around his trouser legs.

  "Oh my god! Snake!"

  It was suspected that there was a wolf before, but no one believed it. However, after seeing a snake indeed, netizens realized that this outdoor variety show is really different from other variety shows.

  This person's quest for survival is really a quest for survival!
  [Although I know that the program team will not put poisonous snakes on the mountain, but they are still real snakes! ]

  [I remember this Qi Kai. His performance in the previous talent show was average, but he was very lucky and advanced all the way] [

  Unlucky kid, you must have used up all your luck before. 】

  Everyone, including Qi Kai, thought it was not a poisonous snake. He had just been worried about the wolf, so he was too frightened to react.

  Qi Kai was so daring that he stretched out his hand to pull the snake off his leg. A cold voice slowly sounded, "If I were you, I wouldn't anger that snake." Lu Ning stood there, squinting

  . He looked at the black snake. This snake looked ordinary, but in fact it was poisonous and not fatal, but it could paralyze people for at least six hours.

  In local dialect, this kind of snake is called Malong.

  Unexpectedly, there is such a snake on this island?
  But Qi Kai had been very depressed after being beaten by Lu Ning before. He had just been embarrassed in front of the camera. He thought that the program team would definitely not let poisonous snakes on the island. He immediately became heartbroken, and regardless of Lu Ning's obstruction, he stretched out his hand. Go catch that snake!
  The ma dragon was already frightened, so it turned around and bit Qi Kai's hand!

  "Ah!"

  Qi Kai swung hard and threw the dragon away. Li Tao and others were also startled, and after realizing it, they gathered around and asked Qi Kai how he was doing.

  Qi Kai lowered his head and saw two clear red blood holes at the mouth of his hand.

  Lu Ning shook his head, "He was bitten by a dragon. He will be unconscious for at least six hours. Please carry him to the beach quickly and let the program team pick him up." Li Tao was a little speechless, "What nonsense are you talking about...

  "

  Before he could finish his words, Qi Kai suddenly fell to the ground with a thud, hitting his head on the stone slab without making any sound.

  Li Tao and the other two were dumbfounded.

  Lu Ning was speechless, "They say there are wolves on this mountain, and they're still going in. Hurry up and get the people out!" "

  You said there were wolves, but you didn't say there were poisonous snakes!"

  Lu Ning had already turned around, but with this Group chatting with guys who have lower human IQ levels.

  They were just lucky that they encountered a dragon instead of a wolf.

  Otherwise, instead of being in a coma for several hours, if you are lucky, your body will also lose a few parts!

  Li Tao and the others hurriedly lifted Qi Kai out, but Lu Ning squinted her eyes and looked at this deserted island that looked like a typical tropical rain forest.

  Poisonous snakes and wolves are definitely not the behavior of the show crew. Although they are curious, they will not seek death.

  So, there are people on this island who are artificially creating danger, and are they trying to do something to someone?
  Lu Ning thought of the malong and suddenly thought, wasn't this poisonous snake prepared for her?

  Lu Ning's guess was correct, because at the same time, Zheng Hui and Li Li, brothers-in-law, were walking in the woods of the desert island.

  The two of them let go of the snake as they walked.

  There were actually several snakes in the bulging backpack.

  Li Li whispered, "Brother-in-law, let's put Malong on the island. How troublesome it is. We might as well just throw it into that woman's tent!" The two of them had turned off the camera and microphone,

  and they were not famous and had no one. The camera is not very good at following them.

  It's convenient for them to move.

  Zheng Hui shook his head, "No, that would be too obvious, but you have to keep one, don't let them all go. Wait until the day after tomorrow to put that dragon into her tent." "Brother-in-law, why do you have to wait

  until On the third day?"

  "If the dragon released earlier bites someone, the program team will send people to deal with it. Everyone will relax their vigilance, thinking that the danger is over. When Lu Ning gets into trouble again, no one will be too surprised. We We can take the opportunity to take her away. At that time, one of us will also pretend to be bitten by the dragon." "

  Oh, I understand, my brother-in-law is thoughtful. But I don't understand, that The lady is so poisonous, she will use any means for her daughter."

  Zheng Hui pinched the seven inches of Ma Long very skillfully, and then threw the snake into the grass with force.

  He said coldly, "Wealthy families are the most chaotic, with all kinds of dirty things happening. More than ten years ago, there was a woman who killed someone else's first wife just to get a higher position." "

  Brother-in-law, were you also involved?"

  Zheng Hui said coldly. Looking over, Li Li suddenly didn't dare to beep. You know, he yelled all day long, but he was also a bitch, and his brother-in-law really had a life on his hands!

  Just when the people on the island began to encounter various things, the second ship of the program crew was slowly sailing towards the deserted island.

  Gu Jinzhi's face didn't look good, and there was a faint paleness on his handsome face.

  Although he is no longer afraid of water, he hates water and the feeling of riding in a boat!

  Gu Jinzhi closed his eyes, took a deep breath, and tried to overcome the discomfort, but at this time, his cell phone suddenly rang.

  Because he hasn't gone to the island yet and the program hasn't been officially recorded yet, his cell phone hasn't been taken away yet.

  The message was from Eric.

  Eric: Jhin, do you remember our sister's car accident? Seeing that you were going to participate in a variety show, I checked about the variety show, and suddenly found out that there was a guest in the variety show this time, the driver who was responsible for my sister's car accident, named Zheng Hui!

Chapter 124

  Gu Jinzhi couldn't help but twitch his eyebrows when he heard the words "sister on the left" and "sister on the right".

  Because that reminds him of the fact that you are Lu Ning's uncle!

  However, I heard that the driver who caused the accident also participated in this survival variety show, and the aura around Gu Jinzhi became increasingly dangerous.

  That's an outlaw.

  In other words, someone paid him to do bad things again!

  Gu Jinzhi was thinking about preparing for a grand wedding and didn't know what to use as a wedding gift.

  He lowered his eyes and sent a message.

  Just arrest the first perpetrator and give it to Lu Ning as one of her wedding gifts.

  **
  As expected, most of the guests on the island did not believe that there were wolves on the island.

  Everyone has the same idea. If there is a wolf, the program team will definitely notify them.

  Or, the show crew put a few huskies on the island to make them think they were wolves.

  Young Master Tang was very depressed. He turned back to find Lu Ning, but he saw the people from Dingsheng Entertainment carrying Qi Kai out.

  His eyes immediately lit up, he rushed forward and asked nervously, "Have you met a wolf?"

  Li Tao's mouth twitched, "It's not a wolf, he was bitten by a poisonous snake!" "

  It turned out to be a poisonous snake."

  Everyone I'm a little speechless. Young Master, what does the regret in your eyes mean?
  However, something happened to Qi Kai, which also shocked the other guests. After everyone learned that he was bitten by a poisonous snake, they all immediately evacuated from the forest.

  Zheng Hui and Li Li looked at each other, followed the crowd, and withdrew from the forest.

  After Jiang Rou heard that Qi Kai was bitten by a poisonous snake, her mood was not disturbed. An ex like Qi Kai who had cheated on her should be treated as if he was dead.

  Therefore, if your dead ex is bitten by a poisonous snake, you don't need to pay too much attention.

  Jiang Rou looked at Young Master Tang who was alone and became nervous, "Xiao Tang, where is Lu Ning?" "

  She went to catch the wolf."

  "What?"

  After being stimulated many times by Lu Ning, her mentality was already strong. Many Jiang Rou were still shocked!
  So good, why are you catching wolves?
  Oh no, there are wolves on this island?
  Jiang Rou was really worried. She said nervously, "Where did Lu Ning go to catch the wolf?" "

  I don't know where she went now. Hey, don't go. If you go, you will be a hindrance and it will affect Lu Ning's ability to catch wolves." Wolf."

  Jiang Rou, who was disliked, felt very complicated. She was extremely worried, especially after Qi Kai's accident. Who knew what other dangers there were in the forest.

  Also, although Lu Ning is good at martial arts, what if the wolf doesn't follow martial arts ethics?

  Fortunately, half an hour later, Lu Ning returned to their tent. Jiang Rou breathed a sigh of relief, while Tang Linyu looked at Lu Ning's empty hands and asked, "Didn't you catch it?" "Well, I didn't catch it.

  "

  Netizens in front of the camera have a feeling that this is indeed the case.

  [There must be no wolf, this Lu Ning is just making a fool of himself! ]

  [Is there really no wolf? Not even the Hutches? ]

  [But there are no wolves, but venomous snakes are real. I wonder if it will affect the variety show]

  [The program team seems to have sent professional snake catchers up the mountain to catch snakes. The variety show should not be terminated.]

  Xu Qiusheng has asked people to remove all the unconscious people. Kai was picked up by helicopter and taken to the hospital.

  In addition to Qi Kai, others were also bitten by the malaurus, so Xu Qiusheng asked all the guests to stay at the beach and not go into the woods for the time being.

  Then he sent professional snake catchers into the woods to catch snakes.

  And the variety show continues.

  The guests were all active at the beach, but Lu Ning and the others had tents and plenty of supplies, so some people were very jealous.

  People with hot eyes are too embarrassed to directly say that they are hot-eyed, so they just talk about wolves.

  "It's so embarrassing to tell such a lie as "Wolf is crying," she finally knows where she got so many supplies." "I'm the best at

  putting on a show. I used these methods before to seduce the Movie Emperor Gu." "

  As a result, I was criticized by netizens. Just scold him."

  Not only these guests, but also various dark histories of Lu Ning are also being read on the Internet. A small number of Ning Meng fans tried their best to explain, but to no avail.

  Lu An'an was very happy when she heard that other people were acting strangely to Lu Ning. She raised her head and saw Zheng Hui and Li Li walking out of the woods and nodded to them.

  Ye Wenrui was a little worried, "There are wolves and snakes, An'an, please don't go into the forest. We will stay at the beach for the next six days." "I heard about

  brother Wenrui!" Lu Anan smiled sweetly, But deep down I was very proud.

  She won't really stay here for seven days. That million dollar bonus is nothing compared to the Lu family's property!
  What she wants is Lu Ning's bone marrow. It would be best for Lu Ning to disappear from this world!

  In that case, the Lu family and brother Wen Rui will definitely be her!
  No one will come to rob her again!
  If Ye Wenrui looked back at this moment, he would see Lu Anan, the sister next door whom he always thought was innocent and weak, with a vicious look on his face.

  But he didn't look back. At this time, his eyes were looking at Lu Ning's tent.

  Lu Ning was a bit cold towards him. Could it be that she was angry because he had broken off the engagement before?

  Ye Wenrui believed that he should explain this matter clearly to Lu Ning. When he broke off the engagement, he did not listen to or believe the false rumors on the Internet.

  He didn't know why he wanted to explain to the other party.

  When Lu Anan was tired and took a nap in the tent, Ye Wenrui got up and came to Lu Ning's tent.

  "Lu Ning."

  Lu Ning was cutting wood sticks for fishing later.

  She raised her head and looked at Ye Wenrui with some confusion, "Are you here to ask for supplies from us too?"

  Ye Wenrui couldn't laugh or cry. He quickly said, "No, no, no, I'm not. We brought some things down on the ship just now, and we also I won the food package, so there is enough."

  "Then what do you want?"

  Ye Wenrui looked at Lu Ning's beautiful and clear eyes and pursed his lips nervously, "Lu Ning, you may not know me yet, let me introduce myself. For a moment, I..."

  "No introduction is needed, I have heard of you. When we were children, we had a baby wedding, but I lost it later, so the baby marriage doesn't count. You don't need to have any psychological burden, after all, everyone He is an adult, who can be so old, why would he watch a baby kiss?"

  Lu Ning was very calm in front of the camera, and the whole process was as if she was talking about other people's affairs, very lightly.

  This made Ye Wenrui understand that he had never cared about this matter.

  The marriage contract made by the two adults when they were young was like a joke.

  But in fact, Ye Wenrui once thought so too.

  But Lu Ning really didn't care about this matter so much that he felt a little uncomfortable and felt a little lonely in his heart.

  The netizens in front of the camera were surprised when they ate such a big melon while watching a variety show!

Chapter 125

  [This handsome guy was actually engaged to Lu Ning before? 】

  【Lu Ning's affair is okay, they are both handsome guys! ]

  [Take stock of the handsome men who had an affair with Lu Ning over the years. 】

  【I admire you so much! ]

  Lin Jingxin had just arrived at the wilderness survival program group. He looked at the messages on his phone and suddenly fell silent.

  Why did the senior sister suddenly come to participate in this variety show?
  Could it be... related to Lu Ning?

  However, these are just speculations. Lin Jingxin first found Xu Qiusheng, the general director of the variety show. At the same time, Xu Qiusheng was also his senior cousin.

  "Director Xu, why did you agree to let your senior sister participate in this variety show?"

  Xu Qiusheng actually admired Lin Jingxin, and both of them were in the entertainment industry. He looked at each other indifferently and said helplessly, "Ya Jiexin just I'm not in a good mood because of the divorce, and it's the first time she's begging me. Can I refuse to agree? But don't worry, I've arranged a lot of security personnel. As long as Yajie doesn't run around, she won't encounter any danger." Lin

  Jingxin Not giving up, "She didn't say anything?"

  "I'm not sure what she was thinking. This child actually likes to hide his worries in his heart since he was a child. To be honest, I'm not very relieved, because now There is a poisonous snake on the island. Some people also say that there are wolves on the island."

  Xu Qiusheng has sent people to the island to check, and Malong did catch a few more. It is estimated that they were hibernating before. The staff checked the deserted island. time, it was missed.

  But no one had ever discovered the wolf that Lu Ning had mentioned.

  But Xu Yajie is his niece, so of course he can't completely rest assured.

  Lin Jingxin became even more worried when he heard Director Xu said that there was danger on the island!
  Except for Xu Yajie, he remembered that Lu Ning was still on that island!

  Will she encounter any danger?
  "Director Xu, can you add someone to your variety show temporarily?"

  **
  Many people gathered at the beach, noisily.

  After all, it's only the first day, everyone's fresh energy has not passed, and the cruelty of survival has not yet begun.

  Lu Ning yawned lazily. She said to Jiang Rou, "I'll catch up on my sleep so that I can keep vigil at night" and then went back to the tent to catch up on her sleep.

  As for the young master Tang Linyu, he originally wanted to go to the island to find the wolf, but was dragged back by Lu Ning by the ears.

  "If you have so much energy, go sleep in the tent. You have to watch the night."

  "Where is the wolf?"

  "Tomorrow I will take you into the mountains to find it."

  "Okay!"

  In the end, Ye Wenrui stood there a little helplessly, watching Lu Ning turn around Then he left, his expression a little embarrassed.

  Lu Ning completely ignored him.

  Jiang Rou couldn't stand it anymore and reminded him, "I suggest you go back to your place. Look, Miss Lu was so angry that she was about to scratch a hole in the tent." "Actually, this

  is It's not An An's fault. After all, An An is in poor health, and Lu Ning is unwilling to donate bone marrow to her." Jiang Rou was unhappy

  after hearing this. She threw the fire stick in her hand aside, "I told you to come over here. What did you do? Are you planning to continue the moral kidnapping? Which law stipulates that Xiao Ning must donate bone marrow to her?" Ye Wenrui said quickly, "

  No, I didn't mean that. I just said that because of the bone marrow matter, An An will inevitably... A little bit resentful of Lu Ning."

  "What right does she have to resent Xiao Ning? Who is to blame for her lack of bone marrow growth? Xiao Ning doesn't owe her anything!"

  Fortunately, Jiang Rou felt that Dr. Ye was a bit pitiful and was being left alone by Lu Ning. , now it seems, poor P!
  Just like her predecessor, just stay where it's cool!
  Ye Wenrui finally couldn't stay any longer, and seeing that Lu Ning wouldn't come out again, he had no choice but to turn around and leave.

  During this period, someone also came over to ask for supplies from Jiang Rou, but Jiang Rou pointed the seaside camera in that person's face and refused.

  Facing the camera, most people turned away.

  The reason why Lu Ning trusted Jiang Rou to look after the house alone while she slept soundly in the tent was mainly because it was only the first day and everyone had plenty to eat.

  There were also some people who were smart and took a lot of supplies when they got off the ship.

  According to her calculations, conflicts would begin on the third day, and according to the weather forecast, it would rain on the third and fourth days.

  Lu Ning took the time to catch up on her sleep for two hours. When she woke up, she heard the bustle outside.

  But Master Tang, who was sleeping and snoring next to him, had disappeared.

  Lu Ning came out of the tent and asked Jiang Rou, "What's going on? Have you seen Tang Linyu?" "

  The supplementary guests arranged by the program team have arrived, and they all brought supplies. Xiao Tang went to watch the fun. You happen to be awake too, go take a look too, I'll stay here to look after the house."

  What if someone fishes in troubled waters at this time.

  Lu Ning was not interested in the excitement, but since Tang Linyu had passed by, she might as well go over and take a look.

  For Mrs. Tang's sake, she also had to take care of this cheap brother.

  It turned out that four groups of additional guests had arrived.

  The first group was Gu Jinzhi and Jin Baoyuan, the second group was Lin Ji and a burly man named Sun Chuang, and the third group was a foreign man named Jack, who had blond hair and blue eyes and spoke Chinese with a smooth accent.

  The last group is Lin Jingxin.

  They all bring supplies. Whoever joins the team will have their team's supplies increase dramatically!

  Next to Lin Jingxin, there was already a beautiful woman standing. The beauty's eyes and eyebrows were somewhat similar to Lu Ning's.

  Lu Ning only glanced at them and didn't look at them again.

  She continued to look for her cheap brother in the crowd. As for Gu Jinzhi... Lu Ning had not encountered any trouble since she separated from him. This shows that the marriage certificate is effective.

  Finally, Lu Ning found Tang Linyu standing next to Jack, and the boy also noticed her, waving his little hands vigorously at her.

  Lu Ning walked towards them.

  Gu Jinzhi, who was surrounded by a group of people from Dingsheng Entertainment, had a panoramic view of this scene. His beautiful eyebrows wrinkled slightly, and Jin Baoyuan beside him immediately felt that the air around him was not smooth.

  He raised his head and saw Lu Ning running quickly towards the foreign man Jack, and there were questions in his mind.

  It shouldn't be. Lu Ning loves Brother Gu so much, why doesn't he run towards Brother Gu immediately?

  Later, Jin Baoyuan saw the young boy next to Jack and said in shock, "Brother Gu, is that boy the one who almost hit Lu Ning when he was driving last time?"

  Gu Jinzhi had not paid attention to Tang Linyu before, but now he looked down. Moving, he finally saw the boy, and the ice in his eyes receded slightly.

  It turns out that Lu Ning knew that boy was her brother, so she ran over to him immediately.

  However, the other party did not rush to him immediately. Gu Jinzhi silently made a note to Lu Ning in his heart, and he would settle the score with her in the future!

  Then, he walked towards Lu Ning.

  People who had been surrounding Gu Jinzhi's Hengsheng Entertainment were confused. Shouldn't Gu Jinzhi be with them?

  Why...he actually walked towards that Lu Ning!

Chapter 126

  Someone approached Lan Anna and asked what was going on. Lan Anna's expression was not very good. How could she know why Gu Jinzhi walked toward Lu Ning?

  Moreover, that idiot Qi Kai was taken away by the doctor at the beginning, and he lost six days of exposure.

  If I had known earlier, I wouldn't have helped him fight for it!

  Lan Anna gritted her teeth, "Let's go find the Second Young Master!"

  Fortunately, two of the four supplementary group guests were from Dingsheng Entertainment.

  Gu Jinzhi's temper has always been unstable, and at this time, it seems that he should support Lu Ning and the others.

  The others had issues with Lu Ning before, but after a brief discussion, they reached an agreement and flocked to Lin Ji's side.

  This group of people turned off their mobile phones because they went to the island before, so they didn't know that Dingsheng Entertainment had completely changed.

  Dingsheng Entertainment now belongs entirely to Gu Jinzhi.

  If you don't hug the boss' thigh, why are you looking for the second young master?

  Those on the Internet who were watching the live broadcast and who were very familiar with Lan Anna and the others were so anxious that they slapped their thighs and sympathized with them.

  At this time, Gu Jinzhi, the big boss of Dingsheng Entertainment, walked up to Lu Ning and the others with no expression on his handsome face.

  Lu Ning saw him, nodded, and then turned to look at Tang Linyu, "The companion you are talking about, is Jack?" "

  Yes, it's mainly because my father was worried, so he asked Jack to take me."

  Jack saw Lu Ning Ning immediately made a gentlemanly salute, "Lu, you are so beautiful. Please allow me to be your knight for the next seven days!" Lu Ning stretched out her hand, thinking that

  this man wanted to shake hands.

  But Jack wanted to kiss the back of her hand, which was also a form of etiquette.

  But just when Jack was about to kiss the back of Lu Ning's hand, Lu Ning's hand was held by Gu Jinzhi, and Jack kissed her empty hand.

  Gu Jinzhi squeezed Lu Ning's hand hard. When the other party's eyes fell on him, his voice seemed a little aggrieved, "I brought a lot of supplies." "So?" "So in the next seven

  days

  , You won't go hungry." Not to mention the yellow-haired knight!
  Lu Ning blinked. She wanted to say, "I won't go hungry in these seven days without your supplies."

  But for some reason, looking at the persistence in Gu Jinzhi's eyes, Lu Ning remembered that he was facing the camera, and then thought about the marriage certificate in his pocket.

  Lu Ning raised the corner of her mouth and shook Gu Jinzhi's hand vigorously. "Then, welcome Teacher Gu to join my team." The

  corners of Gu Jinzhi's thin mouth raised a little reservedly.

  A group of people walked towards Lu Ning's tent. The other remaining guests and the netizens in front of the screen were all silent.

  What about the agreed-upon performance to attract the other party to join?
  How come everyone has joined before this is attractive?

  Moreover, two supplementary guest teams were also added at once!
  Everyone else's eyes turned red with envy!

  Lu Ning's team had a lot of supplies before, but now three people were added to it, two piles of supplies, and the firepower was suddenly full!
  Some people even said sourly, "There are only six of them. There are so many supplies for seventeen days, not to mention seventeen days, right?"

  Lu Ning was very perceptive. She turned around and looked at that person, "As long as you have a brain, let alone seventeen days, seven hundred days is no problem."

  The man's face suddenly darkened.

  What do you mean, mocking him for being brainless?

  The netizens also fell silent because this Lu Ning was too arrogant.

  [Isn't Lu Ning just relying on his beauty to commit crimes, just because he looks good? ]

  [ Let me tell you something, our brother is not the kind of person who is seduced by beauty! 】Gu Jinzhi's fans were the first to express their displeasure.

  [Then why did Movie Emperor Gu join Lu Ning's group? ]

  [I dug up an inside story. Movie Emperor Gu's current agent is the senior of Lu Ning's current agent! ]

  [Then the truth]

  [As for why Jack joined Lu Ning's group, it becomes more understandable. The handsome guy is Jack's companion. When the ship sank, no one else cared about the handsome guy but Lu Ning. 】

  Nowadays, if the vast majority of netizens do not have a certain level of brainstorming ability, they are not qualified!
  Everyone just pieced together several reasons to make the scene in front of them smooth.

  After all, they couldn't go to a deserted island and not let Gu Jinzhi and the others join Lu Ning's team.

  The other guests didn't feel so good.

  Xu Yajie followed Lin Jingxin's gaze and looked at Lu Ning and others who were walking farther and farther over there. She said a little lonely, "I thought you were coming for me."

  Lin Jingxin was stunned for a moment before he came back to his senses. Looking at Xu Yajie, she said helplessly, "Sister, of course I am here for you. When I saw you on the live broadcast, I was shocked. How come you suddenly thought of coming to participate in this kind of event?" Survival variety show?"

  "I just...want to see what she is like up close and why I keep thinking about you."

  Because it was live broadcast, Xu Yajie did not say the name directly, but Lin Jingxin understood it instantly , and then a sense of helplessness rose in my heart.

  "Senior sister, you were not such a willful person before. Also, you think too much and don't forget anything. Let's quit the game together later and leave here." Although Lin Jingxin was also worried about Lu Ning, when he thought of Gu

  Jin Now that I'm with her, I feel a little irritable.

  Of course, he is very rational and believes that nothing good will happen if he continues to stay here.

  You can't, watch them show off their affection up close?

  Who would have thought that Xu Yajie shook her head, "Jingxin, now that you are here, I am not afraid of danger. I am just curious about her. How about we join their team!" "No!" Lin

  Jingxin Rejecting too quickly, he saw Xu Yajie's expression change, and then his tone softened slightly, "Their team has already joined two supplementary guest teams. It would not be good if we go there again." "It's okay, I remember the rules,

  no It is stipulated that you are not allowed to join the same team. If you are embarrassed to say it, I will say it."

  Before Lin Jingxin could stop him, Xu Yajie was already walking quickly towards Lu Ning's tent.

  The tent Lu Ning set up at the beginning could accommodate three to four people. Now their team has a total of six people. It is almost getting dark, so it will definitely not be able to accommodate them.

  So another tent had to be set up.

  Then the question came. Gu Jinzhi and Jack both brought supplies. Lu Ning had also won one before, and they started to choose what kind of tent would be suitable to build.

  For some teams, they don't even have a tent. The supplies here are indeed extremely rich, which makes some people come shamelessly and want to join Lu Ning's team.

  They were asking for supplies before, but now that Gu Yingdi is here, their heads are spinning very fast, and they are asking to join instead.

  Especially the group of people from Dingsheng Entertainment, they have been wavering.

  At first they wanted Gu Jinzhi to join them, but Gu Jinzhi turned around and went to Lu Ning's side, so they ran to Lin Ji's side.

  Lin Ji wanted to secretly poke people who did bad things, so he would definitely not lead the people from Dingsheng Entertainment, so in the end he only accepted Ouyang Mengmeng and her assistants.

  The others were vaguely headed by Lan Anna. After everyone discussed for a while, they decisively came over and asked to join Lu Ning's team.

Chapter 127

  Lan Anna went to get close to Jin Baoyuan first, "Brother Jin, look, we are all from Dingsheng Entertainment. Wouldn't it be better if we merged into a group? Don't worry, we don't need your supplies, we are here Set up tents around you, and if anything happens, we can all act together. We will figure out what to eat ourselves."

  Lan Anna thought that she had taken such a big step back, so the other party would not refuse.

  Besides, if a company gathers together, the exposure will be high, and the live broadcast effect will definitely be better.

  Who would have thought that Jin Baoyuan, who had been working as a coolie moving things and setting up tents, said without raising his head, "This matter is not my business. If you want to join, ask Lu Ning." Lan Anna's mouth twitched, "Ask Lu

  Ning ? Forget it, I'll ask Brother Gu."

  Jin Baoyuan put down the hammer for hammering nails. For the sake of a company, he gave a friendly reminder, "Anna, I sincerely suggest that you go back to where you came from. Go. If you didn't team up with Lu Ning in the first place, you would have missed this opportunity. Of course, if you don't listen to my advice, there's nothing I can do about it." Lan Anna bit the corner of her mouth, feeling very unhappy. She couldn't see it

  . Jiang Rou, who was putting away the food in the distance, turned off her microphone and lowered her voice and said, "Brother Jin, tell me the truth. Is it because you have a crush on Jiang Rou that you take care of Lu Ning everywhere?" Jin Baoyuan

  : "..."

  What is all this?

  No matter how capable he was, could he let Brother Gu marry Lu Ning?

  Anyway, I have kindly reminded you that these people are confused. After the variety show is over, Brother Gu will probably clean up a group of idiots in the company.

  "Let's go, don't delay me from setting up the tent!"

  Lan Anna pursed her lips, thinking that she must have guessed the truth, otherwise why would Jin Baoyuan be so angry?

  It's no wonder, after all, Jin Baoyuan has always been protecting Jiang Rou in the company!

  She thought to herself that it would be more reliable to go directly to Brother Gu!
  But Lan Anna didn't find Gu Jinzhi at all.

  At the same time, Lu Ning was nowhere to be seen?
  Because Lu Ning could see the tiredness on Gu Jinzhi's brows and knew that he hadn't had a good rest all night, and he had just taken a boat ride... In Lu Ning's knowledge, Gu Jinzhi, the best actor, should be afraid of water.

  "Teacher Gu, this sleeping bag is new. You can sleep for a while. I'll call you when dinner is ready." There were

  no public cameras in the tent. Gu Jinzhi had already turned off his own microphone and camera, then reached out and took Lu Ning's as well. closed.

  Lu Ning didn't know why.

  Why, Gu Da, the actor, has the baggage of being an actor. He is worried that his snoring while sleeping will be heard by the majority of netizens, causing him to lose followers?
  "Did you see our group photo on the plane?"

  "Yes."

  Gu Jinzhi looked at Lu Ning's calm eyes. He suddenly felt his throat was dry. After thinking about it, he said, "The board of directors of Dingsheng Entertainment is very Important, from now on, I will be the largest shareholder and boss of Dingsheng Entertainment." "

  Oh, congratulations to you."

  Seeing Lu Ning sincerely congratulating him, Gu Jinzhi couldn't laugh or cry, he said softly, "So, I I didn't mean not to come with you."

  "I know, I know." Lu Ning also thanked Dingsheng Entertainment for this shareholder meeting, because her experiment came out, and as long as she and Gu Jinzhi get the certificate, even if they are very far apart, she will not Encounter those unlucky things again!

  Lu Ning saw that Gu Jinzhi was in really bad condition, and she was in a hurry to go out and fish, so she suddenly stepped forward and held Gu Jinzhi's hand.

  Gu Jinzhi's heart skipped half a beat.

  Sure enough, Lu Ning still cares about her and wants to be close to her.

  Seeing that he didn't move, she planned to take the initiative to do it herself!

  But the next moment, Lu Ning stuffed Gu Jinzhi into a sleeping bag and said seriously, "Hurry up and get some sleep. I'll call you when dinner is ready." His heart was filled with the charming

  Gu Jinzhi, and the next moment he was all charming. It shattered with a bang.

  He was speechless and looked at Lu Ning sadly.

  Lu Ning thought she understood the look in his eyes, and after thinking for a while, she added, "You rest first, I'll catch fish and make soup for you!" After saying this,

  she turned on her microphone and camera, He lifted the curtain and walked out.

  Gu Jinzhi lay quietly in the sleeping bag.

  Just, she should still care about herself, right?

  Here Lu Ning came out of the tent, and netizens' vision became clear again. Everyone saw Gu Jinzhi and Lu Ning entering the tent, and then, they all turned off the cameras!

  [A friend of mine wants to know what they did in there for thirteen minutes and fourteen seconds! ]

  [I also have a friend...]

  [I guess they are talking about serious business, such as company secrets or something? ]

  [This group of fans are all stunned. What can a man and a woman do alone in a tent? ]

  [I'm so envious of Lu Ning, who can be so close to my brother, 嘤嘤嘤]

  [I'm even jealous of this tent! 】

  CP fans are extremely happy. Don't underestimate it, it is only 13 minutes and 14 seconds, but it is enough for CP fans to have a great New Year!

  Even Cute Macchiato secretly started writing a CP composition in their small group!
  Lu Ning didn't know how lively it was online, but she knew that it was quite lively in front of their camp.

  Jack looked at the chipped wood and asked excitedly, "Lu, are you planning to catch fish? Let's go together!" "

  Okay." Lu Ning nodded, she had the same plan.

  But the premise is that we have to discuss it and leave someone to look after it. After all, they have a lot of stuff.

  Lu Ning was used to taking charge of other people before, and this time Gu Jinzhi was still resting in the tent, so he left Jin Baoyuan to watch.

  She took Jiang Rou and Jack Tang Linyu to catch fish.

  No one has any objections.

  But before leaving, there is one thing that needs to be resolved.

  That is, many people are now gathered around their camp, planning to apply to join them.

  Everyone has clearly understood that Lu Ning has the final say in this small group. As for why Lu Ning has the final say, no one understands.

  But this didn't affect them, they all looked at Lu Ning eagerly.

  "Teacher Lu, look, the director team also said before that there will be a performance program or an assessment before finalizing the supplement of guests and supplies. Do you think this will work? You can confirm who of us can join your team. ?" The leader spoke very sincerely, but he also reminded Lu Ning that we are a variety show and a live broadcast.

  You can't be too alone.

  Lu Ning also remembered that this was a variety show, then looked at dozens of pairs of eager eyes and nodded.

  "Okay, there are conditions for joining our team. As long as anyone meets the requirements, I welcome everyone to join."

  Everyone's eyes lit up instantly, and they urged Lu Ning to quickly show your conditions!
  Lu Ning glanced at everyone with satisfaction, and because of the stunt, the public cameras at the beach were also pointed at Lu Ning.

  Lu Ning spoke under the spotlight.

Chapter 128

  "If there are people who are more handsome than Gu Jinzhi, they can join." "

  If there are people who are more experienced in outdoor survival than Jack, they can join." "If there are people who are cuter than Tang Linyu, they can join."

  Everyone: "..."

  The first one is No need to think about it, although everyone is confident, if you think you are handsomer than the best actor Gu Jinzhi, then it is not confidence, but shame!
  Regarding the second item, there were actually a few people who thought they had rich experience in outdoor survival and went to Jack for assessment.

  As for being cuter than Tang Linyu in the end... Tang Linyu was the youngest among the participants this time.

  Maybe some girls want to look cute, but looking at Lu Ning's cool and beautiful face, they can't be cute!

  Some people also pointed at Jin Baoyuan and Jiang Rou, "Can you compare with them?"

  Lu Ning nodded generously, "Okay, Jiang Rou is my childhood friend. We grew up together. If any of you grew up with me, If you are, you can come. As for Brother Jin, he is Brother Gu's confidant. If you are also a confidant of Brother Gu, you can come."

  The man: "..."

  In the end, except for two people who have pretty good outdoor experience, the others All left.

  When Lu Ning saw Zheng Hui and Li Li, she said decisively, "I don't want you."

  Zheng Hui's eyes paused and he didn't speak. Li Li said directly, "Beauty, why don't you want us? We got off the boat first." We were on the same ship."

  Of course Lu Ning couldn't say it directly. You and Lu An'an are all here to plot against my bone marrow. After thinking about it for a while, he finally said, "Because you are too ugly. "

  Zheng Hui & Li Li: "..."

  [I also feel that these two are a bit ugly, one is gloomy and the other is glib]

  [I have to say that Lu Ning's looks are really good, and the ugliest one is also It's that Brother Jin. 】

  Thankfully Jin Baoyuan couldn't see the comments from netizens, otherwise, as he had brought down the appearance of the entire team, he would probably be so angry that he vomited blood.

  After neatly getting rid of all the people who came here to try to get supplies, Lu Ning thought he could finally fish, but another person appeared in front of him.

  To be more precise, the smell of perfume wafted over before this woman appeared.

  Xu Yajie is about the same height as Lu Ning, but she is very thin and frail, which makes me pity her.

  Lu Ning, on the other hand, looks like a rose with thorns, and looks like a sharp sword unsheathed. Their styles are so different that for a while, netizens did not associate them with the similarities between their facial features.

  But now, the two beauties were in the same frame, and everyone else present, as well as the netizens in front of the camera, were immediately stunned.

  【Fuck! This is Lu Ning's long-lost sister, right? The one with the missing bone marrow looks like a fake at first glance]

  [Fortunately, the two of them have different clothes. If they were wearing the same dress, I would have thought I was seeing a grown-up version of The Shining] [Why didn't I notice it

  before? Who is this beauty? She looks so similar. Lu Ning is here! 】

  If Xu Yajie knew that others said she looked like Lu Ning, she would probably be so angry that she would spit out a mouthful of blood!
  After all, she always thought that Lu Ning was just her fake.

  When Xu Yajie came back from abroad, she actually came back to Lin Jingxin.

  The former brother next door turned into an upstart in the entertainment industry. Coupled with the fact that the other person had always been in love with her, Xu Yajie quickly got out of the haze of divorce.

  But after she returned to China, she heard that during the years she was abroad, Lin Jingxin actually managed to raise a female star!

  This female star looks a lot like her, which makes Xu Yajie's self-confidence come back.

  It's just her substitute.

  Moreover, that woman had long since severed ties with Lin Jingxin.

  But Xu Yajie waited and waited, but couldn't wait for Lin Jingxin's proposal.

  She began to panic and asked someone to investigate, and found out that Lin Jingxin had publicly supported Lu Ning online.

  Xu Yajie didn't want to lose Lin Jingxin, so after hearing the news that Lu Ning had participated in this wilderness variety show, she decided to participate too!

  She raised her head, looked at the impatient woman in front of her, and smiled softly, "Lu Ning, we do look a bit alike. If I hadn't been sure that I was an only child, I would have thought that my parents had given birth to a younger sister behind my back. ."

  Lu Ning raised her eyebrows, "Miss Xu, come here to discuss with me specifically whether your parents will have a child?" The

  gentle smile on Xu Yajie's face froze.

  But she still said tenaciously, "You are joking, I mean, Jingxin and I are planning to join your team." After hearing this, the

  envy, jealousy and hatred in the eyes of others were about to solidify!
  What, joining Lu Ning's team again?

  Then don't you need more supplies?
  When this wilderness survival variety show is over, will all members of your team collectively gain five pounds? !
  Are you going to let others live?

  "No."

  Hearing Lu Ning's refusal, everyone around him breathed a sigh of relief. They didn't know why they breathed a sigh of relief.

  Xu Yajie raised her eyebrows, "Why not? We have a lot of supplies."

  "We are not short of supplies, and the most important thing is... Mr. Lin doesn't have Gu Geshuai."

  Lin Jingxin, who had just walked over and planned to pull Xu Yajie away, tripped on the sand. He looked at Lu Ning with a complicated expression, and then suddenly pulled Xu Yajie's wrist hard, "Let's go." Xu Yajie wanted

  to What to say, but suddenly I felt pain in my wrist, and my whole body was pulled away.

  The eyesores were finally gone, and Lu Ning quickly called Jack and the others to spear the fish.

  "Let's hurry up, the fish are probably impatient."

  "Okay!"

  A group of people took their tools and walked towards the seaside.

  There were also other guests trying to catch fish, but the fish in this sea swim very fast. Without certain skills, they would not be able to catch them.

  From a distance, Lu Anan watched the farce over there end. She did not forget to give Ye Wenrui eye drops, "Oh, I don't know what happened to my sister. Why is she so confused with several men?"

  " An'an, I'll contact the program team and let's withdraw from the competition."

  "No, brother Wen Rui, I want to play for two more days, okay? I don't know how many more days I can live, so I just feel like Such a small request, Brother Wenrui..."

  Seeing the tears in Lu Anan's eyes, Ye Wenrui was a little helpless, and finally nodded.

  In fact, Ye Wenrui had no interest in the outdoors, but his eyes drifted away unconsciously.

  He found that he was actually interested in Lu Ning, who was very different from the rumors on the Internet!

  Not far away, a burst of exclamation suddenly came.

  "Wow, Lu, you are so awesome, you actually caught a big lobster!"

  "Xiao Ning, you are so awesome!"

  "Sister Lu Ning, how did you catch such a big lobster?"

Chapter 129

  Lu Ning was also a little surprised. Logically speaking, giant lobsters should not appear in the shallows.

  Could it be that it was because she had the marriage certificate to Gu Jinzhi in her pocket that things started to change?

  Jack taught Tang Linyu how to spear fish, and the harvest was considerable.

  Jiang Rou knew that she had no talent in this area, so she carried everyone's loot in a bucket to see if she could still pick up some shells.

  In just over an hour, a few people had achieved great results.

  The people in Lu Ning's team who were jealous before fell silent again.

  It seems that Lu Ning is right. Even without these supplies, it will not be a problem for them to survive on the island for seventy days!

  Gu Jinzhi here slept for more than an hour and was still in a daze after waking up. He only remembered where he was when he heard the sound of the waves and Jin Baoyuan's voice outside.

  After standing up and coming out of the tent, Gu Jinzhi turned on the microphone and camera again. He raised his head and saw his half-brother Lin Ji smiling at him maliciously in the tent more than ten meters away.

  But the killer named Sun Chuang next to Lin Ji did not know where he went!

  Gu Jinzhi's heart skipped a beat, and he immediately said to Jin Baoyuan, who was sitting next to him watching the fire, "Baoyuan, where's Lu Ning?" "Oh, Lu Ning

  took the others to the shoal to catch fish."

  Jin Baoyuan casually said Pointing his finger, before he finished speaking, he saw his brother Gu walking towards the shallows very fast like an ink-colored shadow.

  The corners of his mouth twitched.

  Brother Gu, although I know you are newlyweds, you are doing a variety show after all, and there is a live broadcast, so be careful!
  Forget it, he'd better draft it early. Maybe it won't be long before Brother Gu makes it official!

  Lu Ning, who was catching fish and shrimp here, was also very happy. She found a sense of familiarity that she had not seen for a long time.

  This person, it's really strange to say that life in the apocalypse is obviously very difficult, but after living in a peaceful world, Lu Ning has always been a little uneasy.

  But now, the long-lost feeling of hunting on her own made her very comfortable.

  "Xiao Rou, next time you look for a variety show, look for a survival show for me." She said to Jiang Rou beside her.

  Jiang Rou, who had picked up a lot of shellfish, nodded, "Well, it's quite interesting. I'll help you pay more attention to this kind of thing in the future."

  The people in the variety show director team were speechless. Our variety show hasn't ended yet, Lu Ning, are you thinking about other variety shows?

  What a carefree woman.

  The assistant director said to Xu Qiusheng, "Director Xu, I feel like this Lu Ning is half-hearted?" "

  But in variety shows now, she has the most effective effect, isn't she?" Xu Qiusheng asked in return and asked the assistant to go Adjust the number of online viewers in each live broadcast room.

  Not surprisingly, apart from the general live broadcast room and Gu Jinzhi's live broadcast room, Lu Ning's live broadcast room had the largest number of viewers!

  "This woman is so amazing. I remember that she was so hacked on the entire Internet that she was even kicked out of the circle?"

  Xu Qiusheng said with certainty, "Being black and red is also a skill, and based on her current performance, she is still She has some skills. When this variety show is over, talk to her in advance about the next season."

  The assistant director was dumbfounded.

  Director Xu, haven't we even decided on the theme for next season?
  But I have to say that Xu Qiusheng's vision is very vicious.

  He also loves outdoor survival adventures, so he definitely thinks that Lu Ning is quite suitable for this theme!

  The sky is getting dark, and the light of the setting sun merges with the horizon.

  "Lu Ning!"

  Suddenly hearing someone calling his name, Lu Ning turned around and saw such a beautiful scenery.

  The sky and sea level behind me seemed to be on fire, and the red sunset seemed to cover the entire world.

  Gu Jinzhi was calling her name and walking towards her. The man's facial features were extremely handsome. Because of the light and shadow effect, he looked like a beautiful elf at midnight.

  Those eyes are brighter than gems.

  Lu Ning's mind moved slightly, and she had to admit that Gu Jinzhi was indeed the most handsome man she had ever seen since she came to this world.

  none of them.

  At this moment, the most handsome man suddenly ran to Lu Ning and suddenly stretched out his arms to hug her!

  Lu Ning, who was holding a fork in one hand and a big crab in the other: "..."

  With a click, the largest shellfish picked up by Jiang Rou fell directly into the sea.

  Young Master Tang Linyu, who was planning to fork the last fish, was so excited that he almost thrust his fork into Jack's foot!
  Relatives and friends at the scene were all shocked.

  One can imagine the critical blows received by the netizens in front of the camera!
  [Am I dazzled? Someone tell me that the person hugging Lu Ning is not my brother! O(╥﹏╥)o】

  【Not separated yet! You have been hugging each other for eighty-two seconds! ]

  [Is my camera stuck? Why are they still hugging me? ]

  [Let go of my brother o(╥﹏╥) and let me come! ]

  [It must be a hidden mission arranged by the program team! For example, how often should someone in the team give a hug? Definitely! 】

  The people on the program team are still collectively confused, and they have not arranged this task.

  They won't take the blame!
  However, looking at the number of viewers, it is rising steadily, and it is about to explode!
  After all, this is the first day.

  The program team collectively said: We can still take more blame! Please swing harder!
  As for CP fans, I'm sorry, they all went to buy fireworks.

  Can we celebrate Chinese New Year without fireworks?
  Lu Ning felt that the hug was a little too long, mainly because she held the crab for too long and was worried that the crab would pinch someone.

  But she was very patient with Gu Jinzhi.

  "Teacher Gu, are you having a nightmare?"

  Gu Jinzhi just saw that the killer beside Lin Ji was not there, and thought that the killer knew that Lu Ning was important to him and came to attack Lu Ning.

  That's why I came here eagerly. When I saw her, I reached out and hugged her!

  At that moment, he felt lucky to survive the disaster!

  But now after hearing Lu Ning's words, Gu Jinzhi quickly calmed down.

  I also remembered, oh yes, they are still live broadcasting variety shows now.

  Gu Jinzhi calmly let go of his hand and ended the sudden hug. He looked calmly at the big crab in Lu Ning's hand.

  The big crab also raised its pincers at him.

  Gu Jinzhi said, "Thank you for your hard work."

  "It's not hard. Catching fish and shrimp is quite interesting, but it's dark now and it's hard to catch. I'll take you with me tomorrow." "

  Okay."

  Such an understatement ended. The ambiguous hug just now seemed like nothing happened, and the two of them walked back side by side.

  After walking a few steps, Lu Ning noticed that there was no movement behind her. When she turned around, she found that the three of them, Jiang Rou, were still in a motionless posture.

  Is this a wooden man?
  "Jiang Rou, Jack, Xiao Tang is back. Let's make seafood barbecue."

  The two parties were so calm. Jiang Rou and Jack looked at each other, feeling that maybe they were reacting too much?
  So in response, the three of them quickly followed.

  Little Tang Linyu walked up to Jiang Rou and asked in a low voice, "Sister Jiang Rou, what's going on with Lu Ning and that Movie King Gu?"

  Jack who was standing next to him came over and said in a very serious tone, "According to my observation, They must have slept together!"

  Jiang Rou was startled and almost slammed the bucket full of seafood on Jack's head!

Chapter 130

  "Don't talk nonsense, this, this..." Jiang Rou was so anxious that she was speechless.

  Tang Linyu next to him raised his hand and said, "Don't worry about me, a kid. I have already learned about animal reproduction and courtship."

  Jiang Rou was speechless and pointed at several people's cameras and microphones.

  "This is a live broadcast!"

  She then remembered that there should not be many people in her live broadcast room, and she couldn't help but breathed a sigh of relief.

  As for Tang Linyu and Jack...

  Jack grinned and showed a bright smile, "I should have a lot of fans, but most of them can't climb the wall and can't be seen for the time being."

  Jiang Rou was very tired, so she said, be careful during the live broadcast. , and then quickly chased after Lu Ning and the others.

  Lu Ning and Gu Jinzhi, who were walking in front, did not notice anything unusual behind them. They walked side by side, feeling the sea breeze blowing, and they actually felt very carefree.

  It seemed like there were only two of them in the world.

  Gu Jinzhi's heart felt hot, and his eyes became gentler. He turned his head and found that Lu Ning was also looking at him.

  His heartbeat skipped half a beat, but his tone was still very steady, "What's wrong?" "Are

  you motionless when you sleep? There are marks on your face." Lu Ning said, reaching out to rub Gu Jin The corners of his eyebrows.

  What a good-looking actor, it would be bad to leave a mark on his face. Although his looks are good, he is still on live broadcast after all.

  Program staff: You finally respect us!
  But Gu Jinzhi didn't care whether it was a mark or not. He only felt the little hand with slightly cold fingertips lighting a fire at the corner of his eyebrows.

  The sun completely slipped into the embrace of the sea, the sky gradually darkened, and night enveloped the island.

  The sea breeze is cool.

  The tip of my heart is hot.

  Gu Jinzhi resisted the urge to hold the little hand, and his Adam's apple slid up and down. He coughed lightly, "Be careful." "Oh, I'm sorry."

  Lu Ning apologized a little less sincerely, and when she took back her hand, she pointed The tip was rubbed subconsciously.

  The actor is indeed the actor. This skin is so good that it feels slippery to the touch.

  The group of rough male subordinates before her could not even compare to a hair on the actor's legs.

  Gu Jinzhi didn't notice Lu Ning's little move, but all the netizens in the live broadcast room saw it!

  [I just want to ask Lu Ning, is my brother's skin easy to touch? 】

  【It must be very easy to touch, oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...w! When she touched it, she thought it was me! ]

  [Brother, if you are threatened, just blink! ]

  [I've already bought a boat ticket, and I can't wait to get to a desert island right away! ]

  [What the hell? Why isn't Movie Emperor Gu angry? 】

  Actually, many people are curious. Now that Lu Ning has taken advantage of him, the movie star Gu, who was so disgusted before, doesn't resist at all?

  Is it because it hurts when Lu Ning hits someone?

  How could Gu Jinzhi know whether Lu Ning's beating hurt or not?

  After all, Lu Ning beat others all because of him.

  Gu Jinzhi resisted touching the slightly itchy corners of his eyes. He coughed lightly and said, "I'm hungry." "

  Well, I'm going to make grilled fish for you right now. The grilled fish I make is very delicious!"

  "Okay."

  While the netizens were worrying about the mess in the wind, the two of them happily chose which fish was the best looking, and finally Gu Jinzhi chose the best looking fish.

  Then, Lu Ning used a fruit knife to clean the fish belly, scrape the scales, and clean the fish.

  In addition, the Australian lobster was also neatly smashed with claws, cut, and then sprinkled with a little cumin, salt, and chili powder, and set on the fire to start roasting.

  After a while, the delicious smell surrounded the seaside.

  Today is the first night, and the other guests are not hungry yet, but when they gnaw on the bread and compressed biscuits in their hands, they suddenly feel choked and tasteless.

  They are here to survive, but why do they look like a group of handsome men and beauties coming for a vacation?
  Lu Ning also took out a few cloves of garlic, punched them down and broke them into pieces, then threw them to Jiang Rou and asked her to make garlic paste and spread it on the scallops.

  She also frowned and said, "It's a pity that there are no fans."

  The other guests around were drooling and chewing compressed biscuits: "That's enough for you!"

  In the blink of an eye, Lu Ning handed the first baked crayfish claws to Gu Jinzhi. Gu Jinzhi did not refuse, wrapped it in a leaf, held it in his hand, and took a small bite.

  It turned out to be the most delicious food he had ever tasted!
  Lu Ning asked expectantly, "Is it delicious?"

  "Yes."

  "I told you, I am first-class at what I do!"

  Seeing Lu Ning's lively and joyful expression, Gu Jinzhi suddenly remembered Because this man missed him so much, he even carried their marriage certificate with him at all times, and his heart felt even warmer.

  I just felt like the lobster meat in my hand was so sweet.

  Looking at the sweet interaction between the two, Jack winked at Jiang Rou: Look, let me tell you, these two are so close, they must have slept together!

  Jiang Rou winked hard and pointed to the camera next to her: "Be serious, it's live broadcast!"
  But she was also curious.

  Although Xiao Ning and Brother Gu have already received their certificates, their personalities... Jiang Rou really can't imagine the closeness between the two.

  Is it really that far?
  She turned her head and said something to Jin Baoyuan sitting next to her: Are they really a real couple?

  Jin Baoyuan was still thinking about what others said in the afternoon that he had a crush on Jiang Rou. Now that he saw Jiang Rou winking at him, he suddenly felt nervous and became nervous.

  Could it be that Xiaorou really likes me?
  It soon became dark, and the first day of survival on the desert island ended with the very delicious smell of grilled seafood. Guests with tents entered the tents one after another, while those without tents also hurriedly built some temporary sheds. Wrapped in a sleeping bag.

  Fortunately, it is summer now, and the night breeze is not cold.

  Lu Ning and Jiang Rou lived in the smaller tent, and the big tent was for Gu Jinzhi and the four men. They might have slept for a while during the day, so Gu Jinzhi did not go to sleep immediately, but sat in front of the tent fire.

  The light and shadow of the fire danced on his face.

  Lu Ning had just come out of the tent. Because she had washed up, her long hair was hanging down, and she looked a little inexplicably gentle.

  "Teacher Gu, what's wrong, can't you sleep?"

  She said as she walked over and sat down side by side with Gu Jinzhi.

  Because it was the rest time for the guests, all the public cameras were turned off. There were only a few that were left alert, and they were all a little far away.

  As for the guests' own cameras and microphones, most of them were turned off.

  Unless you really want to let netizens listen to you snore and grind your teeth while you sleep.

  Gu Jinzhi raised his head, with a hint of grievance in his eyes like bright stars, "Tonight should be our wedding night."

  Lu Ning was stunned, "What the hell?"

  Hearing her words, Gu Jinzhi was a little speechless. , and the charm in his heart dissipated in an instant.

  Lu Ning didn't know what was going on with the great actor Gu. He was feeling sentimental at one moment, depressed at another, and had a frosty and cold look on his face at another.

  She didn't understand, but when she saw that the flames seemed to be a little weaker, she got up and planned to go to the side to get some dry firewood picked up during the day.

  As soon as Lu Ning stood up, something red fell out of her pocket.

  Directly, it fell into the fire!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.9K 1K 61
Author: taro puff pastry Ji Tian's family was cannon fodder in their last life, her mother was pushed down by the male protagonist and died in childb...
28K 477 10
https://m.shubaow.net/277/277131/ Author: Zhilan Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2023-03-02 Latest: Chapter 56 Through rebirth fi...
5.9K 134 19
What if it wasn't Silco that found Powder that night? What if it was an Arcane user named Alexander? What will happen next?
25.7K 777 9
Welcome to Hexside Collage! It's a new year, new students, new beginnings. Luz Noceda, the schools resident bad girl. Always doing something she shou...