The engagement was broken off...

By loisantoinette

The engagement was broken off during the day and the movie star with a big tits asked for a hug at night. In... More

1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-110
121-130
131-140
141-150
151-160
161-170
171-180
181-190
191-197

111-120

93 1 0
By loisantoinette

Chapter 111

  When Gu Jinzhi said this, he felt a little guilty.

  He knew that Lu Ning was very attached to him, and the two of them had just received their wedding certificates and could not hold a wedding. Announcement to the public was already enough to aggrieve her.

  But this meeting of Dingsheng's senior management was very important and he had to be present.

  Lu Ning would be very disappointed.

  As a result, Gu Jinzhi raised his head and found that Lu Ning's eyes lit up and the corners of his mouth raised.

  "Okay!"

  She actually smiled? !

  Gu Jinzhi frowned slightly and soon felt relieved. Look, he was indeed unhappy.

  They all smiled happily!

  He added, "I will rush there as soon as possible."

  "Okay."

  In fact, Gu Jinzhi misunderstood the whole process. Lu Ning was thinking of some way to separate from Gu Jinzhi to see if bad luck would come.

  If bad luck does not recur, it proves that the marriage certificate is valid.

  She can't always pester Gu Jinzhi, right?
  People with good tempers probably can't stand it, let alone Gu Jinzhi with such a bad temper.

  So after dinner, the two parted ways, and Lu Ning took Jiang Rou and Su Xiaocha with her to the airport.

  Originally, Su Xiaocha didn't dare to come. After the matter was revealed last time, she was always worried that Lu Ning would abandon her.

  This time she also told Jiang Rou that she would stay to look after Bai Caifeng and Nuomi, but Jiang Rou said to her, you are worried that Xiao Ning will fire you, so shouldn't you stay with her and behave well this time?
  So even though Su Xiaocha was very afraid of Lu Ning, she came with her this time. Like a little quail, she was responsible for running around checking in luggage and other things.

  Jiang Rou said helplessly, "Xiao Ning, are you wrong? Is this girl really very powerful? If it's all pretending, then her acting skills are too good. I can help her make her debut."

  " There is no conflict between timidity and background. There is no conflict between a genius girl and a coward."

  Su Xiaocha knows many things. In addition to being specially trained at a very young age, she is also very talented personally. For example, playing the piano.

  Although it is said that God rewards hard work, as long as a talented person is willing to work hard, he will easily surpass those who only work hard.

  But if Su Xiaocha is talented and her family is extremely well-off, then why does she appear incognito in front of Lu Ning and the others?

  It can only be said that no one is perfect, and no one is perfect in anything in the world.

  There was still half an hour before boarding the plane. Suddenly, a group of people who looked like fans came over. Lu Ning didn't feel anything at all. On the contrary, Jiang Rou had brought Guan Ting before, and she had also been popular for a while, so she suddenly became nervous.

  "It's strange, how come there are fans here! Xiao Ning, we..."

  "Probably not here for me."

  Lu Ning and the other three were fully armed. In addition to her wearing sunglasses, she could feel her strong aura. No fans showed up.

  The most important thing is that Lu Ning knows that she is not that popular yet.

  Although Lian Zong had a tendency to become popular before, its popularity has also dropped now. The subsequent popularity was not only due to Guan Ting, but also to Gu Jinzhi.

  It's not that Lu Ning doesn't have fans, but like some artists, she won't announce her whereabouts to her fans. For example, she hasn't made an official announcement about this wilderness survival variety show.

  The program team only announced the list of guests on the official WeChat account today, but because there are a hundred people, the fermentation time is not that short.

  Jiang Rou was stunned when she saw Lu Ning being so calm. After more than a minute, she realized that these fans were not here for Lu Ning.

  It turned out that he was here for Ouyang Mengmeng.

  "Ouyang Mengmeng is so popular now?" Su Xiaocha couldn't hold back her voice, mainly because she was too surprised.

  Jiang Rou's eyebrows darkened, "She is now relying on the second young master, and the company is also promoting the second young master. And now there is a gimmick that Ouyang Mengmeng is in love with the second young master." "Really?" "Haha."

  In the entertainment industry, there are so many truths, they are just using each other.

  However, it might be true love.

  But it has nothing to do with Lu Ning.

  Over there, Ouyang Mengmeng faced a reporter and said with a sweet smile, "Don't talk nonsense. I don't have any close relationship with Second Young Master Lin." "

  Mengmeng, don't be humble. You have been with me all this time." Er Shao Lin is inseparable. He has something to do this time, so he didn't go with you." "

  That's right, Mengmeng, I heard that this wilderness survival variety show is very exciting and the scene is huge. Can you tell me a little bit about it? ?"

  Ouyang Mengmeng covered her mouth and smiled, "That's not possible. We have a confidentiality clause. You will know when you read it." Several

  reporters kept asking Ouyang Mengmeng about her relationship with Lin Ji. Although Ouyang Mengmeng said it was okay, she revealed some small details from time to time, such as the two of them having dinner together, and Lin Ji giving her a birthday gift.

  The reporters received the signal and immediately knew what to write when they got back. Finally, after Ouyang Mengmeng took photos with the fans, she waved goodbye to everyone.

  "I won't waste everyone's time. We are about to board the plane."

  At this time, Ouyang Mengmeng's assistant discovered Lu Ning and others, and she immediately told Ouyang Mengmeng about this in a low voice.

  Ouyang Mengmeng glanced over.

  She suddenly said in surprise, "Hey, the person over there looks familiar. Could it be Lu Ning?"

  When the entertainment reporters heard this, they all turned around instantly. After being reminded, they quickly recognized Lu Ning.

  Ouyang Mengmeng's fans groaned, "We don't care about other people, we want to spend more time with Mengmeng!"

  Entertainment reporters were invited by Ouyang Mengmeng, and they immediately agreed, "Maybe we admitted our mistake, We Mengmeng are still bright and glamorous."

  Ouyang Mengmeng raised the corners of her mouth proudly. After passing the security check, the reporters and fans had left, and she walked over to Lu Ning and the others with her assistant.

  "Oh, it really is Lu Ning. I just said it was you, but the reporters said no. They said, how could Lu Ning be so ugly? It seems that they all got it wrong." Lu Ning raised his eyes

  . , "Are you tired of being so weird?"

  The smile on Ouyang Mengmeng's face condensed, "Lu Ning, what do you mean?"

  Lu Ning looked at her with caring eyes, "Literally. Oh, by the way, the candy in the kitchen last time Thank you for the matter with Yan."

  Ouyang Mengmeng's expression immediately changed and she quickly walked to the other side with her assistant.

  Jiang Rou asked curiously, "What about salt and sugar?"

  As soon as Lu Ning calmly told her about her last love affair, Jiang Rou's fiery temper suddenly rose!
  "Holy shit, is there something wrong? This time you are in a variety show together again. What should I do if she does something again? No, I'm going to warn her!" Is it great to have

  Lin Ji as your backer?

  There are her Xiao Ning and Gu Jinzhi!

  Lu Ning raised her head, "You don't have to go find her now. Since the feud was made in a variety show, it's better to resolve it in a variety show."

Chapter 112

  Seeing Lu Ning's understatement, Jiang Rou suddenly remembered her terrifying force level and how many things she knew.

  Well, suddenly I'm not so angry anymore.

  Rather, he felt sympathy for a certain doer not far away.

  Ouyang Mengmeng, who was sitting further away, had never figured out how Lu Ning knew about sugar and salt.

  But she kept sneezing.

  Ouyang Mengmeng murmured to herself, "Who is scolding me?"

  The assistant next to him immediately said, "No, Sister Mengmeng, someone must be thinking about you, it must be Lin..." "

  Don't say that. Already." Ouyang Mengmeng felt relieved and raised the corners of her mouth.

  Even if Lu Ning knew about the sugar and salt matter, wouldn't she dare not do anything?
  What's so scary about Lu Ning!

  I have Lin Ji as my backer!
  Just when Ouyang Mengmeng was thinking about how to plot against Lu Ning in the variety show, after Lu Ning got on the plane, she looked at Jiang Rou and Su Xiaocha next to her and suddenly felt a little regretful.

  What if she leaves Gu Jinzhi and encounters danger while flying?
  Before the plane took off, Lu Ning turned on her phone and unconsciously opened the photo of her and Gu Jinzhi. When Jiang Rou next to her saw it, she was very nervous for a moment!

  She looked around and saw that no one was paying attention. She immediately lowered her voice and said, "Xiao Ning, put the photo away quickly and don't let others see it!" Jiang Rou didn't expect that

  Lu Ning had such deep feelings for Gu Jinzhi. After being away for just such a short time, I have to look at the photos to appreciate the things and miss the people!

  However, Gu Jinzhi and Lu Ning have a secret marriage and have not made it official yet, so they must not let others know about it!
  Lu Ning raised her head in confusion, and was about to ask why, when Ouyang Mengmeng happened to pass by their seat, glanced at the photo on Lu Ning's phone, and cut it.

  "It's really pitiful, using photos to comfort yourself." Ouyang Mengmeng sneered disdainfully and walked over.

  Lu Ning looked at Jiang Rou calmly, "Look, it's safe. It's okay."

  Jiang Rou was speechless.

  Thanks to 'Lu Ning''s crazy pursuit of Gu Jinzhi before, now that they are in the same frame, others will only think that Lu Ning is taking advantage of Gu Jinzhi's popularity.

  And when Lu Ning took out a photo of her and Gu Jinzhi, others would just think she was P's.

  Indeed, it is extremely safe.

  After the plane took off, Jiang Rou turned to look at Lu Ning, looked at the little red notebook in her hand, and her eyes instantly shrank!
  She lowered her voice again, "Is this... a marriage certificate?"

  "Yes."

  "Why did you take this out?"

  Jiang Rou's heartbeat almost stopped, and she felt that her blood pressure was higher than that of this airplane. Flying high!
  People can misunderstand your photos and say you are P's.

  But this marriage certificate... Maybe others thought you were crazy and found someone to make a fake marriage certificate for Gu Jinzhi!

  Lu Ning held her and Gu Jinzhi's marriage certificate and was paying attention to the voice in her head. She turned to see Jiang Rou's excited face and said a little innocently, "I'm worried that the plane will fall." "What?

  "

  " Or there was a sudden malfunction and they flew back."

  "..."

  "Or there was a sudden thunderstorm, and..."

  "Stop talking!"

  Jiang Rou felt a sharp pain in her temples, but she couldn't resist Lu Ning. With those clear eyes, she couldn't say anything.

  In fact, Lu Ning knew what Jiang Rou was worried about. She in turn advised the other party, "Don't worry, others won't find anything. Besides, I won't open the red book. If she dares to beep again, I will She was thrown out of the plane."

  Jiang Rou pinched her eyebrows and said, "Okay."

  She gave up worrying.

  Lu Ning here, still holding the marriage certificate, closed her eyes and felt the voice in her head.

  Time passed by, and it wasn't until the plane landed smoothly that Lu Ning breathed a sigh of relief.

  She looked at the red book in her hand and raised the corners of her mouth slightly.

  It seems this certificate is useful!

  You can replace Gu Jinzhi!

  A car from the program team came to pick them up. Because Lu Ning and Ouyang Mengmeng happened to be on the same flight, the program team picked them up together.

  However, the atmosphere in the car was a bit stiff. Ouyang Mengmeng didn't dare to provoke Lu Ning anymore, so she took out her cell phone and secretly sent a message to her journalist friend.

  Ouyang: Find someone to post a post about Aite and the big fans who support the group after Gu Jin, saying that Lu Ningmo was stunned and actually took a photo of herself and Gu Jinzhi together. Yes, the picture showed Gu Jinzhi lying in the bathtub. Here, she is standing behind!
  Reporter: Do you have any pictures?
  Ouyang: No, just look for pictures on the Internet and post them randomly!
  Reporter: OK! By the way, your headline is ready, should you post it now?

  Ouyang: Fa!

  Ouyang Mengmeng spent a lot of money this time. She knew that Lin Ji didn't really like her, so this variety show might be her last chance!
  As long as you become famous through this variety show, your future stardom will reach a higher level!
  Even if Second Young Master Lin is no longer interested in her at that time, it doesn't matter, he has already gone further!
  Taking advantage of the official announcement of the survival variety show, Ouyang Mengmeng wrote and directed the scene at the airport, bought the headlines, and waited for it to become a hot search.

  And this reporter also did his duty. In addition to preparing Ouyang Mengmeng's posts, he also searched the Internet for stills of Lu Ning and Gu Jinzhi, planning to photoshop them and put them online.

  Gu Jinzhi has countless film and television works, including "In the Bathroom", but there are not many stills of Lu Ning. In the end, the reporter worked very hard to dig out the photos of Lu Ning when she debuted.

  No matter how good the P-picture technology is, the two people cannot be perfectly P-pictured together.

  But it doesn't matter, Ouyang Mengmeng's purpose is to trick Lu Ning into eating the swan meat!

  Sure enough, as soon as this photo was posted online, it was transferred to Gu Jinzhi's support group.

  Gu Jinzhi's fans fell silent instantly after seeing this photo.

  In fact, some of them have done this kind of thing, which further proves that Lu Ning is their brother's true fan!
  After watching it, CP fans first sighed with emotion. They didn't expect Lu Ning to be their comrade.

  But the next moment, I felt indignant again. How could such an ugly photo be used?

  Ning Ning! We will issue you one hundred and eighty pictures immediately! In various poses and in various locations!
  What Lu Ning didn't know was that she was about to be searched again, because the marriage certificate was really useful, maybe the curse had been lifted, and she was in a very good mood.

  He even hummed a tune.

  It seems that preparations for retirement can begin.

  Lu Ning turned to ask Jiang Rou who was sitting next to her, "Jiang Rou, when do you plan to retire?" Jiang Rou had

  just adjusted her mentality, but when she heard Lu Ning's words, she suddenly became nervous, "You, you ask this What do you mean?"

  Su Xiaocha next to her was even more nervous. She said eagerly, "Sister Ning, are you going to fire me?"

  Because there were other people in the car and there were staff there, Lu Ning waved Waving his hands, "It's nothing. I'll tell you when we get to the hotel to rest."

  Jiang Rou and Su Xiaocha looked at each other, and an idea rose in their minds at the same time.

  Oh no! Lu Ning is getting married and plans to quit the industry immediately!

Chapter 113

  However, by the time Lu Ning and his party arrived at the hotel, posts on the Internet had already started to ferment.

  Together with the official announcement of the desert island survival variety show, Lu Ning was directly placed on the hot search headlines again!
  Jin Baoyuan called Jiang Rou and asked what happened to the photo.

  Jiang Rou looked at the appalling photo on the Internet, and finally had no choice but to tell Jin Baoyuan the truth.

  "It was Xiao Ning who took out the photo of her and Brother Gu on the plane. It must have been seen by someone, most likely Ouyang Mengmeng. This photo that is hotly searched on the Internet was randomly photoshopped by someone else. "

  Why did Ouyang Mengmeng help Lu Ning get on the hot searches?"

  "I don't know either."

  Because Lu Ning often gets on the hot searches, she is used to it, but looking at the P picture on the post, she feels a little accurate.

  This is much worse than the one she took!

  Before Jiang Rou hung up the phone, she looked up and saw Lu Ning fiddling with her phone. She quickly said, "Lu Ning, the current momentum on the Internet is very good for you. There is no need for our official response." "Oh, I sent it

  . Out."

  "What did you send?!"

  "The photo they took was too ugly."

  Jiang Rou's heart suddenly skipped a beat. She quickly took Su Xiaocha's phone next to her and swiped it. She saw Lu Sure enough, Ning used her own account to post that photo!
  That one, the photo of Lu Ning and Gu Jinzhi in the bathroom!

  This is official, has it been announced?
  Jin Baoyuan hasn't hung up the phone yet, but he heard what happened, picked up his phone and swiped it, and saw the photo Lu Ning sent!

  At this time, the board of directors meeting was just over halfway, and it was reaching a critical moment. Jin Baoyuan did not dare to go in and disturb Gu Jinzhi. After thinking about it, he sent a message to Gu Jinzhi explaining the matter.

  Lu Ning, what are you doing?

  Even if she was dissatisfied with her secret marriage to Brother Gu, she couldn't be so impulsive!
  However, Gu Jinzhi probably didn't read the message and never responded. Jin Baoyuan was also very nervous, so he had to pay attention to what the netizens were doing after Lu Ning's photo was posted.

  As soon as he opened the post, Jin Baoyuan was stunned.

  [Wow, this photo is great! I took Sister Ning's photo away! 】

  This message is a reply from a big fan of Gu Jinzhi.

  [Let me just say, both of them are so good-looking, how could the photos they posted be different? 】

  【This P picture is so sexy, Good Morning Couple has already killed me! ]

  [Just a passer-by, this picture could be used to shoot a commercial.]

  As soon as this photo of Lu Ning was posted, no one thought it was an official announcement or something.

  Instead, everyone is praising her for her high P-picture skills?

  Of course, netizens also have suspicions. Well, the suspicion is not caused by Lu Ning herself, but by someone who hired a master.

  At the same time, Jin Baoyuan and Jiang Rou, who had been nervous for a long time, breathed a sigh of relief.

  Especially Jiang Rou, she discovered that Lu Ning is really a magical being. Every time she encounters trouble, she can turn it around!

  At the same time, she also reflected on herself. She was really not calm enough or stable enough. She was always worried about whether Lu Ning was dedicated enough and pursued.

  In fact, she herself is a bit unprofessional!

  At this moment, Lu Ning put down her phone with satisfaction and asked Jiang Rou and Su Xiaocha, "Have you ever thought about retiring?"

  Jiang Rou, who had just been encouraged again and planned to work hard, said: "..." She was

  always worried about being beaten by Lu. Su Xiaocha, who was fired by Ning: "..."

  Looking at their expressions, Lu Ning knew what they were thinking.

  "I won't quit the industry immediately, because we still have to make money from this. The main thing is that our life cannot be limited to struggle. If you make money, you have to spend it, right?" "Just think,

  if you make a lot of money , before you have time to spend it, the apocalypse is coming, and the money turns into paper, will you lose?"

  Su Xiaocha looked a little confused, because she had never been short of money since she was a child.

  Jiang Rou coughed, "The topic of the end of the world has been talked about for more than 20 years, but it has never happened. Most people now are working hard to make money because of poverty." "Then you haven't thought about it

  . , a free life after financial freedom? I have thought about it. Build a manor with a complete self-ecological system, where you can grow vegetables and raise chickens and ducks. It is best to dig a well, generate your own electricity and make signal and network cables, and be self-sufficient." Even so

  . There is no apocalypse, and we can stay away from many distractions. Otherwise, why would so many people want to live a secluded life?
  Jiang Rou finally understood, "Do you want to work hard now, achieve financial freedom as soon as possible, and live a life away from troubles?" "Yes." Lu Ning

  looked

  at Su Xiaocha, and Su Xiaocha said quickly, "Sister Ning just wants to If you don't fire me, I can still help you plant flowers in the manor!"

  Lu Ning's lips raised slightly, how long will this girl follow her? How much grievance has she suffered at home?
  But Su Xiaocha didn't say anything, and Lu Ning didn't ask. Her stomach growled, and thinking about the seminar she would have to hold later, she took the two of them to eat.

  In the cafeteria rented by the program team, Ouyang Mengmeng was sitting there with a sullen face. She was about to explode with anger!
  I paid for the hot search, but it turns out I haven't fucked Lu Ning yet?

  What made Ouyang Mengmeng most angry was that she had found someone to send Lu Ning's post!

  If it weren't for the fact that there would be nothing to eat on the deserted island starting tomorrow, Ouyang Mengmeng would never have come down to eat with her assistant!
  As a result, as soon as he took a sip of water, he raised his head and saw Lu Ning. Ouyang Mengmeng was so angry that she almost burst the water glass.

  Lu Ning ignored her, walked to the buffet table, picked up the plate, and calmly picked up the meat.

  The pot-roasted pork looks good, and the grilled eel also looks delicious. Oh, this snack is very beautiful, and it should taste very good.

  After a while, a large plate was placed.

  When Lu Ning walked back past this place, Ouyang Mengmeng couldn't hold it back and snorted coldly, "I'm not afraid of getting fat to death after eating so much!"

  Lu Ning was already tall, but she was still standing, looking down at her from a high position. He went over and looked at Ouyang Mengmeng and said sincerely, "You eat less than me, but how come you are fatter than me?" "

  Me, I am plump!"

  "Oh, she is quite plump. How much did it cost? ?"

  "You!"

  Ouyang Mengmeng had her breasts augmented and her face also had minor plastic surgery. However, this is common in the entertainment industry. Not to mention female artists, there are many male artists who also undergo minor plastic surgery.

  Ouyang Mengmeng is one of the more successful ones, and she has a good foundation, but I don't know why, looking at Lu Ning's pure and unprocessed beauty, and then looking at her tall figure.

  Ouyang Mengmeng was so jealous that she couldn't even take a bite of her meal, so she turned around and left!
  The assistant next to her quickly advised her, "Mengmeng, eat something. We are leaving tonight and you will be very hungry by then!" "

  I won't eat. If you want to eat, you can eat it yourself!"

Chapter 114

  Because of the number of people, each of these artists has to bring one person to the island.

  Su Xiaocha was timid and refused to show her face. In the end, Lu Ning chose Jiang Rou to participate.

  Ouyang Mengmeng took this little assistant with her. The little assistant was really afraid that she would be hungry, so she hurriedly sat down to eat.

  After the three people on Lu Ning's side chose their meals and sat down, Jiang Rou thought thoughtfully, "Actually, someone like her who eats less would have an advantage in a survival variety show, right?" Lu Ning shook her head, "No, she eats less

  . , which proves that she has no strength. If she has no strength, she will not get food, unless she can stop eating all the time and live like a fairy. Of course, watching the participants starve is also a very important gimmick in survival variety shows. Maybe Ouyang Mengmeng will get a lot of attention from the audience when she is so hungry and dizzy."

  Jiang Rou thought for a while, "Although there are many artists who will pretend to be pitiful in this kind of outdoor variety show to gain attention. , but it received limited attention. This time, the outdoor survival director Xu Qiusheng, Director Xu, is said to be Director Li Yue's teacher. He is very strict. His survival variety shows are all real, and the Screaming Vase is destined to not go far in it. ."

  If it doesn't go far, it will be offline early. Then there will be fewer shots, and it will be difficult to become popular.

  For example, Ouyang Mengmeng knew that she was not in good physical condition, so the assistant she brought this time was a very strong girl, so she wanted to eat more. Ouyang Mengmeng didn't say much.

  Lu Ning looked at Jiang Rou's slimming appearance and said, "You should eat more, so you don't have to carry you when you can't walk anymore."

  Jiang Rou was speechless, "Who are you looking down on?"

  Although she certainly didn't. Lu Ning is so powerful and her physical abilities are so terrifying, but she is still much stronger than Ouyang Mengmeng's cute little ones!

  "Don't look down on Jiang Rou. Jiang Rou is very powerful. She can carry a bottle of water from the first floor to the fifth floor by herself." The person who spoke was Jiang Rou's nemesis Lan Anna, and next to Lan Anna, Jiang Rou's ex-boyfriend Qi Kai is following.

  In the singing competition some time ago, Qi Kai was lucky and even entered the top ten. Now Dingsheng Entertainment is also promoting it.

  Mainly because Lan Anna wanted to fight with Jiang Rou, so she threw all the resources at hand at Qi Kai, hoping to make Qi Kai angry so that she could slap Jiang Rou in the face.

  If it was before, Jiang Rou would really mind, but now she no longer cares about Qi Kai or the Qi family.

  As for whether the artist you praise will be popular?

  Sorry, she feels like she has to work hard now, otherwise she won't be worthy of being Lu Ning's manager.

  It's just that these two people are very different from each other, and they also talk very differently.

  Jiang Rou's eyes darkened, "How do you know if I can carry the bottled water?"

  Lan Anna smiled sweetly, "Of course Akai told me."

  Although the two have not announced their relationship to the public now, they have been together for a long time. When we are together, we are even more high-profile outside.

  Qi Kai even put his arm around Lan Anna's waist.

  Jiang Rou's face sank.

  Only Lu Ning raised her head, looked at several people with doubtful eyes, and then asked curiously: "Qi Kai, you can't even carry a bottle of water yourself, and you let a woman carry it. What is there to publicize about this kind of thing? To show that you are a weakling?"

  "You!"

  When Qi Kai saw Lu Ning, he immediately remembered the horror of being beaten by her and couldn't help but shrink back.

  But Lan Anna didn't know. She looked at Lu Ning and sneered, "Lu Ning, you and Jiang Rou should get along quite well. After all, you are both unwanted by men!" "You are wrong, this

  weakling Jiang Rou didn't want the chicken, but you picked it up happily, and I..."

  Jiang Rou calmed down at this time. She was really afraid that Lu Ning would directly tell her that she was married to Brother Gu. After all, that marriage Lu Ning is carrying the certificate in his pocket!

  She quickly took Lu Ning's hand and said, "Xiao Ning, we don't talk nonsense with people like this. We have this time, so why not eat more. I think the sirloin steak over there is good. It has just been fried. Let's go get some." Eat."

  "Okay."

  There was delicious food, so of course Lu Ning didn't care about Blue Annie and Green Annie.

  Is it just that we can't find anyone for this variety show? There are so many people from Dingsheng Entertainment participating?

  After finishing the meal, she went to the meeting and saw so many familiar faces sitting in the conference room. Jiang Rou said a little worriedly, "Before, there was Ouyang Mengmeng, then Lin Ji came later, and now there is Lan Anna following us. Kai, I always feel that this survival variety show will be more troublesome."

  Because the conference room was very large, all the participating guests were here, including amateurs from all walks of life.

  In the crowd, Lu Ning unexpectedly saw the man who had an accident on the Ferris wheel at the amusement park that day. It was his female companion's silk scarf that got entangled in the bearings of the Ferris wheel.

  This is not the reason why Lu Ning looks at that man more, but the reason why Lu Ning looks at that man more is that the man next to him is Lu Anan!

  Hasn't this guy been lying in the hospital waiting for a bone marrow replacement?
  Perhaps because he felt Lu Ning's gaze, Lu An'an, who was close to Ye Wenrui, turned around and saw Lu Ning, and actually smiled.

  Lu Ning felt that Lu Anan's brain might be damaged, not his bone marrow.

  With her little frame, she is not just lying in the hospital waiting for a match, why is she jumping around, but also participating in outdoor survival? Is this because you're worried that you won't die quickly enough? !
  However, the provocative smile of the other party made Lu Ning pay more attention. She remembered that the stepmother was not a good person.

  But Jiang Rou was indeed right about one thing.

  This wilderness survival variety show is really exciting.

  Because, Lu Ning was still in the crowd and saw a woman who looked a bit like her.

  Lu Ning had seen this woman's photo in the memory of the original owner. It was a photo that Lin Jingxin kept in his wallet.

  Ye Wenrui here was always tense, his handsome eyebrows full of displeasure. He himself did not want to participate in this variety show, let alone accompany Lu Anan.

  It turned out that Lu Anan frequently looked at one person, and he subconsciously looked over, only to find the woman he met at the playground that day!

  Today's opponent did not wear a mask or sunglasses, but his eyes were so beautiful and his figure was similar, so Ye Wenrui recognized him immediately.

  "Brother Wen Rui, don't go see Lu Ning!" Lu Anan looked dissatisfied and depressed after finding out.

  Ye Wenrui was stunned, "Who do you think she is?"

  "It's just Lu Ning, that Lu Ning who has a lot of dirty information and a particularly bad reputation!"

  Ye Wenrui fell silent.

  It turns out that Lu Ning is like this.

  Although he didn't have much contact with Lu Ning, but during the brief encounter at the amusement park last time, how did he feel that Lu Ning was not as bad as he said on the Internet?

  Everyone here has weird thoughts, and the show's chief director Xu Qiusheng said to everyone, "I think everyone knows that the theme of our variety show this time is desert island survival. I will have five professional medical teams on standby, and at the same time, Many protective personnel will be arranged, but everyone still needs to sign a consent form. If an accident occurs due to personal reasons, our program team will not be held responsible."

Chapter 115

  This time there were a hundred participants, from all walks of life and all kinds of people.

  There were also some very weak people among them, but they had a lot of background, so Xu Qiusheng had no choice but to agree.

  This kind of person is also a gimmick that will attract the attention of the audience.

  But at the same time, this kind of person is also a time bomb.

  Maybe at some point, he and the program team will be blown away!

  With basic security, Xu Qiusheng can definitely ensure that the guests will not be injured, but if some people want to commit suicide, then he and the program team are not to blame.

  Because this time of outdoor survival, there is also a huge bonus, and the exposure is huge.

  Therefore, even though there is a certain degree of danger, there are still a lot of people coming to participate!
  Many people also understood what Xu Qiusheng meant, and when the staff brought the consent form over, they signed it very simply.

  To Lu Ning's surprise, Lu An'an also signed happily. She shook her head, and then signed her own share.

  But the moment she signed her name, Lu Ning suddenly thought of the fierce look in Jiang Lixue's eyes not long ago, and Lu Anan's abnormality today, and her heart tightened inexplicably.

  Lu Anan has always coveted her bone marrow.

  If something unexpected happened to her while she was surviving in the wilderness...

  Lu Ning raised her head, looked in the direction of Lu Anan, and suddenly smiled.

  Those who coveted her things in the previous life did not end well. Since this Lu Anan wanted to die, she would definitely 'fulfill' her!

  **
  City A, Dingsheng Entertainment Building.

  The board of directors was finally over. At the meeting, Gu Yun announced his early retirement. From now on, the chairman of Dingsheng Entertainment would be his eldest son, Gu Jinzhi.

  Also retiring at the same time was Lin Meng, who held the position of vice president.

  Lin Meng didn't make any noise and was calm throughout the whole process. Only her son Lin Ji, who was sitting next to her, had a very ugly expression.

  Lin Ji is also a member of the board of directors and has stocks, but he has no real power. After Gu Yun and Lin Meng both stepped down, those directors who previously supported Lin Meng, look at me and I look at you.

  No one said anything.

  Gu Yun breathed a sigh of relief, this matter was finally settled.

  At the end of the meeting, he patted Lin Meng's hand and said, "Mengmeng, we will have a lot of time to enjoy life."

  Gu Yun was really tired.

  When he was young, he pursued many things. Now that he is older, he suddenly became seriously ill, and then he figured out everything.

  As for Lin Meng, he didn't owe anything. Eight percent of Dingsheng Entertainment's stock was enough for Lin Ji to have enough food and clothing for the rest of his life.

  Lin Meng was very cooperative today and did not cause trouble. Gu Yun was very satisfied.

  After listening to his words, Lin Meng hid all her malice in her heart. She looked in the direction of Gu Jinzhi, "I hope Jinzhi will run a prosperous business in the future. We are still waiting for the dividends at the end of the year." Gu Jinzhi sipped

  . Lip, "Of course I will run Dingsheng well, because this is my own business."

  Lin Meng said with a smile, "It just so happens that you can practice your skills with Dingsheng Entertainment. When you inherit the Bai Group, you will be more comfortable. ."

  "You don't have to worry about this."

  Lin Ji next to him suddenly became upset when he heard this, "Brother, how are you talking? Even if you don't want to call me mom, she is still your elder after all!"

  " Xiaoji, don't talk to your elder brother like this." Lin Meng smiled softly and took her husband Gu Yun's arm, "Ayun, should we go abroad for a trip? I've taken a look at a few routes, and you can take a look later too. "

  Okay." Gu Yun was particularly satisfied with Lin Meng. He frowned and looked at his eldest son, signaling him not to go too far.

  Gu Jinzhi ignored it at all, and he also knew that this Lin Meng was definitely not like what he seemed on the surface, and had completely given up on Dingsheng Entertainment.

  Her ambitions are huge.

  I'm afraid that retirement is just his father's wishful thinking.

  After finally finishing all this work, Gu Jinzhi had to fly overnight to participate in a variety show.

  Jin Baoyuan persuaded him, "Brother Gu, why don't you take a rest? You won't be able to make it in time for the opening anyway. There are seven days in total. There's not much difference between being half a day late or a day late." "I'm fine. I can catch up on my sleep on the plane."

  Lu Ning, nothing happened, right?"

  When Jin Baoyuan heard this, he knew that Gu Jinzhi had not received his message. He thought about it and said hesitantly, "Although something happened, fortunately there was nothing bad in the end. Then, Lu Ning was on the hot search again."

  Who would have thought that the former queen of dirty news would now be on the hot search headlines as easily as eating and drinking!
  "What's going on?"

  "Lu Ning was just on the plane, looking at a photo of the two of you, and then someone saw it. The hot search is still on it. Brother Gu, you can see for yourself." Gu Jinzhi heard that

  Lu Ning was on the plane . , all secretly looked at their group photo alone, and couldn't help but raise the corners of their mouths slightly.

  This woman, who usually looked deserted, actually loved him so much in her heart.

  After being separated for a short time, I couldn't help but look at the photos and miss them.

  Gu Jinzhi took out his phone and took a look for himself, and finally his eyes fell on the two photos.

  The first one was first circulated on the Internet. It was a very poor-quality P-picture, and even Lu Ning in the picture was a bit distorted.

  The two of them seemed to be in two different times and spaces.

  The second picture was familiar to Gu Jinzhi, because he still had a copy in his cell phone.

  He still clearly remembered that when this photo was taken, it happened to be his first kiss with Lu Ning.

  Gu Jinzhi originally thought that if Lu Ning posted this photo, would someone speculate on their relationship, but in the end, everyone praised the photo for how well it was photographed?

  What P? It's obviously true!
  Gu Jinzhi was a little unhappy, and then secretly logged into the small account to see what was going on in the Good Morning Couple CP group.

  After opening it, my eyes were opened even more.

  Today we all have a P-picture carnival. The young ladies who are CP fans used their P-picture skills to take Lu Ning and Gu Jinzhi to various different places!
  There was one in the bathroom, one in the kitchen, one in the swimming pool, and one that was very excessive. When they reached the roof, the two of them almost overlapped each other, and then they admired the moon together... Gu Jinzhi's throat tightened as he looked at it, but his hands did

  n't He kept right-clicking to save. After collecting all the pictures, he silently wrote down the places.

  Suddenly, I want to see Lu Ning as soon as possible!

  But at the same time, the depression in my heart was even greater.

  Everyone doesn't believe that he has anything to do with Lu Ning. In the future, when they make an official announcement, will the entire Internet not believe that they are together?

  When Gu Jinzhi got into the first-class cabin, he saw his younger brother Lin Ji sitting not far from him with a tall man.

  Lin Ji smiled maliciously at him.

  Gu Jinzhi lowered his eyes, took a photo of the tall man, and then sent it to Eric.

  Before the plane took off, Eric's message was also replied.

  Only two words.

  Killer.

  **
  The first season of Desert Island Survival has officially begun.

  Although this live variety show started early in the morning, due to the good pre-publicity, the director's popularity, and the number of participants, the live broadcast room was full of people as soon as it started!

  Lu Ning sat in the cabin, rubbed her neck, and looked through the glass window at the red sun rising slowly on the sea level outside.

  Jiang Rou sighed, "The scenery here is quite beautiful. Oh, by the way, Xiao Ning, you are not afraid of water, are you?" "

  I am not afraid of water, but I always maintain awe of nature."

  Lu Ning said deeply Remember, how insignificant human beings are in the face of those natural disasters.

  Not only that, when natural disasters come, some human beings also reveal their true colors, being cunning and selfish. Some people can push their wives into the arms of other men with just a bag of instant noodles!
  Lu Ning closed her eyes, and her mind was filled with desolate scenes of the apocalypse. When she opened her eyes, she suddenly felt the ship tremble suddenly.

  She said: "The shipwreck is about to begin."

  Survival in the wilderness has officially begun!

Chapter 116

  In the live broadcast footage, the huge ship began to rock violently.

  Although the guests on the boat were mentally prepared, they still couldn't help but scream.

  Jiang Rou was relatively calm. After all, she had experienced a lot since childhood.

  But when she turned around, she found that Lu Ning was not only calm, but he even started to rummage for something in the cabin?
  "What are you looking for?"

  "Looking for supplies and equipment. Don't you think that all the equipment can be found on a desert island, right?"

  Lu Ning found a thickened jacket, telescope, and compass in the cabin very neatly. There's also very strong nylon rope and even a small emergency medicine kit.

  She found a waterproof backpack with drawstrings and put all these things in it.

  Jiang Rou reacted and followed suit, collecting various things that might be useful on the desert island, and even asked her to find a flashlight.

  Because the ship will sink later, there are life jackets and lifeboats.

  Jiang Rou also found a backpack and stuffed her things into it. She also stuffed two apples, "Xiao Ning, should we go to the lifeboat? I see many people running over there." I guess everyone is worried that they will be caught

  . Let it fall.

  "No, this is a survival variety show, not a real survival show. Besides, we have a hundred guests in total, and the director team has reserved a total of thirty boats. Each boat can carry 8 to 10 people." Lu Ning

  said Said, while still looking for things.

  Well, she found two lighters, a fruit knife, folding sunglasses and a hat.

  But Jiang Rou thought of a few of the one hundred guests who were very unfriendly to them, and said worriedly, "Are they going to cause trouble? After all, the camera won't take care of them all." "There is such a

  thing Maybe, several of them are not good, but even if netizens can't take care of it, the director team is not dead. Besides, even if the lifeboat is gone, don't we still have a swimming ring? Come on, put this folding tent Put it in your bag, I can't fit it here."

  "Oh, okay."

  There are quite a few cameras on the ship, and they clearly captured the performance of a hundred guests on the ship.

  Early in the morning, netizens also watched it with gusto.

  [Isn't that beauty a bit fake? Her screams are too exaggerated]

  [Although it's a variety show, I feel like the directing team is very brave. I was so excited when I looked at it early in the morning]

  [I acted as Titanic Listening to the song]

  [My brother is so calm]

  Lu Ning's fans, Ningmeng, also looked for Lu Ning in the camera. They were very happy to see her and her companions collecting supplies in an orderly manner.

  [Everyone is screaming, only I, Sister Ning, is seriously preparing survival materials]

  [Sister Ning YYDS]

  [Are the people upstairs crazy fans? It's just a variety show, and it's really about survival]

  There was a quarrel online. .

  In addition, because there are many amateurs, their family, friends and colleagues are also watching online.

  For example, Lu An'an's mother, Jiang Lixue, looked at the TV screen nervously. She still didn't know about An An's participation in the outdoor survival variety show.

  One after another, while buttoning up their shirts, they walked out and saw Jiang Lixue watching TV early in the morning, which was strange.

  "What were you watching this morning?"

  "Oh, no, it's nothing." Jiang Lixue quickly turned off the TV.

  However, I saw a scene one after another, that is, the sun was rising over the sea, the ship was swaying, as if it was about to sink, and the people on the ship were panicking.

  Lu Wei was suspicious in his heart, wondering why his wife suddenly liked watching such programs, but he didn't think much about it. After breakfast, he went out to work.

  But when he got into the car, he found that the driver was also watching the show.

  One after another, he asked more, "What kind of show is this?"

  The driver had learned from the past and remembered that his boss didn't like to hear about things in the entertainment industry, but then he thought about it, the boss's two daughters were both in variety shows!

  So the boss was deliberately picking on him today?
  Ask him to praise his boss's two daughters?
  This makes him energetic!
  "Boss, you are talking about this desert island survival variety show. The eldest lady and the second lady in it both performed very well!"

  In fact, it had just started and they had not shown much performance at all. Lu Ning concentrated on collecting supplies, and then the second lady Lu An An... just focused on screaming and pretending to be weak next to Ye Wenrui, wishing that her whole body would be on Ye Wenrui's body.

  Question marks appeared on one after another's faces, what kind of eldest lady and second lady?
  He grabbed the driver's cell phone and looked at the picture on it, his face suddenly getting darker and darker!
  "Turn the car around! Go home!"

  In addition, in the Lin's Media building, Lin Jingxin was sitting at the boss's desk looking at last quarter's financial statements. At this time, the assistant knocked on the door hurriedly and came in.

  "Mr. Lin, it's bad, Miss Xu has gone to participate in a variety show!"

  Lin Jingxin always had a little self-doubt during this period. It was clear that her senior sister had returned from abroad. She was particularly dependent on her senior sister who had just divorced and suffered emotional trauma. he.

  Although the two were not officially in love, they were very close. Lin Jingxin even felt that if he proposed to his senior sister at this time, the senior sister would not refuse.

  This is the ideal he has dreamed of for many years!
  But after suddenly realizing it, it felt a bit unreal.

  In fact, when Lin Jingxin looked at his senior sister's face, he would often think of Lu Ning.

  The last few times he got along with Lu Ning were not pleasant. Lin Jingxin knew that the reason why Lu Ning treated him like that was because he wanted to completely draw a clear line with him.

  It's all for Gu Jinzhi!

  How is he worse than Gu Jinzhi? Is it just because Gu Jinzhi's family background is better than his?

  Lin Jingxin pulled back from his thoughts and looked at the assistant a little impatiently, "Senior sister is studying piano and doing art. It's normal to participate in variety shows. Do you need to make such a fuss?" "No, boss, Miss Xu is participating

  . An outdoor desert island survival variety show!"

  "What?!"

  Lin Jingxin hurriedly called his senior sister, but found that the other party's phone was turned off.

  The assistant quickly said, "Boss, that variety show has already started. It will be broadcast live for seven days and seven nights. Unless all participants are eliminated, they will have to disconnect from the Internet and survive on a desert island for seven days and seven nights!" Lin Jingxin's eyebrows twitched

  . , I don't understand why my senior sister wants to participate in that variety show!
  While he asked his assistant to pick out the live variety show, he carefully recalled whether there was anything abnormal about the senior sister during this period.

  Not only that, the number of live viewers of variety shows is still rising.

  It has far surpassed other live variety shows!
  Unexpectedly, the opening scene was such a hit that even fellow directors like Li Yue were jealous and envious when they looked at this data!

  He specifically called Xu Qiusheng, "Teacher Xu, your variety show has been a hit since the beginning. When Jinzhi and the others arrive later, it will probably be even more popular, right?" Xu Qiusheng said calmly, "

  Yeah , Indeed, but this variety show involves risks and benefits at the same time, and the danger is not small." "

  What, are those guests in danger?"

Chapter 117

  "Of course it will. Similar foreign variety shows will cause casualties, but this is also the biggest attraction of this type of variety show."

  Li Yue was silent. This variety show is so dangerous, Jin Zhi needs to be warned!

  After Li Yue ended the call with Xu Qiusheng, he quickly called Gu Jinzhi.

  After learning that he was still on the plane, I sent a message instead, hoping that he would receive it when he got off the plane.

  Here, Gu Jinzhi got off the plane in the early morning. According to the plan, he would go to the hotel to rest first, then take the car at noon and rush to the deserted island where the filming was done in the afternoon.

  When the time comes, he will take Jin Baoyuan, take a boat alone, and arrive at the destination with some supplies.

  It was also an arrangement made by Xu Qiusheng. If others wanted to get these supplies, they had to perform a show to satisfy Gu Jinzhi, and then Gu Jinzhi would bring his own supplies and join the other party's team.

  Also taking care of the house were Lin Ji's team and Jack, another well-known foreign master with outdoor survival experience.

  Those teams need to think of ways to perform, and then get three team members and their supplies to join.

  After Gu Jinzhi received Li Yue's message, he called him while still sitting in the business car.

  "Is it dangerous?"

  "Yes, every participant has signed a statement. If there is an accident due to personal reasons, the program team will not be responsible. Are you sure you want to participate in this variety show?" Gu

  Jinzhi His dark eyes narrowed slightly, remembering the killer who came with Lin Ji.

  Lin Ji was far less wealthy than his mother. Seeing the triumph on his face, Gu Jinzhi knew without even thinking that the killer was prepared for him.

  Desert island survival variety shows are dangerous, and if something goes wrong, it's natural.

  No wonder Lin Meng was so sensible and calm when he was on the board of directors before.

  It turned out that the plan was to cause an accident during the variety show and send Gu Jinzhi away so that her son Lin Ji could inherit Dingsheng Entertainment.

  Li Yue saw that Gu Jinzhi on the other end of the phone had not moved for a long time. He quickly said, "Jin Zhi, are you listening to me?" "

  Yeah."

  "You haven't joined the group yet, so look for a reason later. , don't go in. Although there will be some liquidated damages, it is better than an accident."

  "No."

  "What?"

  Gu Jinzhi held the phone and looked at the dark sky outside the window, his tone was calm He said, "I won't quit. I'm not afraid of natural danger. If it's man-made, if I avoid it this time, I might be waiting for me somewhere next time." The most important thing is that

  Lu Ning is already there. There was no way he was leaving her alone in danger.

  Li Yue knew that Gu Jinzhi was also capable. He was mainly too worried about his friends. "I will put aside everything and rush there. I am familiar with Director Xu. I will follow the rescue team and other staff when the time comes." "Also

  . No."

  "It has to be used! You have helped me so much, and now it's your turn to be in trouble. I can't just sit back and ignore it!" "

  Then, thank you."

  Gu Jinzhi put down the phone, then leaned there and closed his mouth. He said with eyes closed, "Baoyuan, this variety show may be dangerous, you can choose not to go with me." "

  If there is danger, I should go with you! If you hadn't introduced me to Dingsheng Entertainment back then, , where would I be today? Brother Gu, don't worry, let alone being on a variety show, even if you go up mountains of swords and down seas of fire, I will definitely follow you!" Jin Baoyuan is a human being, but he knows that Gu Jinzhi has just taken over

  Dingsheng Entertainment is definitely not stable.

  Let alone a variety show, even if you are walking on the road, you may get into trouble.

  But he also knew very well that he had to follow the right person, and after following the right person, he had to perform well.

  Otherwise, why should my boss trust you and reuse you!

  Gu Jinzhi did not speak anymore, but closed his eyes and took the time to rest as soon as possible, so that he would be in better condition when he arrived at the island tomorrow evening.

  Lu Ning, don't worry, I'll be here soon.

  Is Lu Ning in a hurry?

  No, she was very calm.

  When the ship started to rock and everyone else was screaming to put on life jackets and look for the lifeboat, she took Jiang Rou to search for a lot of supplies, and even went to the kitchen and collected all the easily preserved food.

  Various cans, compressed biscuits, and chocolate Snickers bars are full of calories and will make you very hungry at critical times.

  Jiang Rou was already very strong, and she was still able to carry more than thirty kilograms of stuff on her back with ease.

  She even said excitedly, "Xiao Ning, why do I feel like I'm playing a post-apocalyptic game? How come you are so skilled at collecting supplies?"

  Lu Ningxin asked me, "How can I not be skilled?" They were all eliminated and starved to death in the apocalypse!

  Lu Ning said without blushing and out of breath, "I went to interview for a post-apocalyptic movie, so I specialized in this field." "I understand, you were not selected for that

  movie in the end, right?" Jiang Rou looked suspicious, "It's strange. You have such a beautiful face and you worked so hard before. Isn't it Lin Jingxin who doesn't sincerely praise you? Why can't you get any resources?" "It's just a substitute." Lu Ning pointed out

  . I put the blame on Lin Jingxin without any psychological burden.

  Jiang Rou thought about it, and she sighed, "Those of us who came out of the orphanage have a bad life." "There is no

  way to choose the destiny you are born with, and you can change it as long as you work hard."

  "You're right!"

  Some professionals who like outdoor activities exclaimed after seeing Lu Ning's performance, "This Lu Ning has two brushes, she is so beautiful, and she is not pretentious. I think the one at the beginning The director was really blind not to choose her."

  Netizens are searching for any previous apocalyptic-themed movies. Are there any roles suitable for Lu Ning?

  For a time, the entire Internet was looking for the 'blind director'.

  In addition to Lu Ning and Jiang Rou, there were also other people collecting supplies. After all, many of the amateur guests this time were enthusiasts in this field.

  Lu Ning took a fancy to a military shovel and immediately took it in her hand. The other boy was a step slower.

  "Lu Ning, it's you!"

  Lu Ning looked at the noble young master in front of her, and the corner of her mouth twitched.

  Because this person was none other than Young Master Tang Linyu, who almost bumped into her abroad before and was also related to her by blood!

  To be precise, the two have a half-father relationship.

  "I should be asking you, why are you here?"

  "Hey, I heard from a friend that there is a fun variety show here, so I came to play with it."

  Other guests came here either for bonuses or exposure, but There are also some people like Tang Linyu who just do it just for fun!

  Lu Ning looked at this naughty kid, a little helpless, "Does Mrs. Tang know?" "

  Of course my mother doesn't know, but don't worry, I'm very powerful!" "

  Haha."

  Young Master Tang Linyu felt despised, Just as he was about to regain his position, the whole ship suddenly shook violently again.

  A crew member with a guest appearance shouted loudly, "Everyone, hurry up and get to the lifeboat! The ship will sink in ten minutes!"

Chapter 118

  Of course the ship won't really sink, otherwise the cost of this variety show would be too high.

  But if you don't board the lifeboat and leave within the stipulated time, you will be eliminated.

  If someone is hungry, sick, or no longer wants to stay in the process, they can be eliminated on their own initiative.

  The exposure was terminated and the sky-high bonus was missed.

  Jiang Rou looked around and found that most of the lifeboats had already left, with only four or five left. She said nervously, "Xiao Ning, shall we go?" "Let's go!"

  Lu

  Ning paused. He looked back at the naughty boy and said, "Do you have a companion?"

  "My companion will not come until tomorrow."

  "Then you come with me."

  "Okay! I will protect you then!"

  "..."

  Lu Ning didn't believe that this young master could protect her, but for Mrs. Tang's sake, she couldn't just watch this kid be in danger.

  The three of them carried their belongings and rushed to the nearest lifeboat.

  As luck would have it, Lan Anna and Qi Kai were on top. There were five people on the boat, and it was just right for Lu Ning and the three of them to get on.

  As a result, Lan Anna glanced at Jiang Rou maliciously and said in a very embarrassed tone, "Sorry, Lu Ning, our boat is full. You can take another one." "

  Lan Anna, don't you know how to count? A boat It can seat ten people!"

  Jiang Rou was so angry that she was shaking all over.

  Lu Ning grabbed her, turned around and ran towards another boat nearby. It turned out that the boat was broken.

  Some people, a few or two, even drove away in a lifeboat.

  Jiang Rou turned pale with anger, "These people are too selfish!" "

  It's not selfish. After all, from now on, everyone is competing for the bonus." Lu Ning took his time and found another person. It turned out that Lu Anan and three men were already sitting on the boat.

  Ye Wenrui recognized Lu Ning, and he couldn't help but said, "Lu Ning, are there three of you? Come on up, there are not many lifeboats left."

  Lu Anan's eyes changed next to him, and then he also looked at Lu Ning affectionately. Waved, "Sister, come up quickly, the ship is about to sink."

  Of course Lu Ning knew that Lu Anan had bad intentions, because the other party must still be thinking about her bone marrow.

  However, the other party would not do anything on the lifeboat.

  She stepped onto the lifeboat, and Jiang Rou and Tang Linyu quickly followed.

  Several people sat down and waited for a while. When no one came again, they started the lifeboat.

  The person driving the lifeboat is a taciturn man named Zheng Hui.

  Lu Ning had observed that Zheng Hui was very professional in driving a lifeboat. He should also be able to drive, at least a large truck.

  The other one, Li Li, called Zheng Hui brother-in-law. The two of them should be together, but they seemed to make eye contact with Lu Anan from time to time.

  Ah.

  Li Li was very glib. After his eyes swept over Lu Ning, he said excitedly, "You are so beautiful, you must be a big star!"

  Lu Ning said nothing.

  Li Li leaned towards Lu Ning. Jiang Rou and Tang Linyu sat on either side of Lu Ning, looking very protective.

  Li Lisan smiled and said, "I've never seen a big star up close, hehehehe."

  Jiang Rou looked unkind and said, "Just use your eyes to see, no extra movements are necessary."

  However, Lu Ning's expression did not change during the whole process. , she sat there quietly, looking at the water around her, but she was thankful in her heart that Gu Jinzhi didn't have to participate in today's content.

  Otherwise, he would definitely turn pale because he was afraid of water.

  When Lu Ning was thinking about Gu Jinzhi, Ye Wenrui looked at Lu Ning curiously. Previously, I heard that the other party had a bad record on the Internet, so I agreed to the family's proposal to break off the engagement.

  But no matter last time at the amusement park or this time, Ye Wenrui discovered that Lu Ning was actually a person who didn't talk much.

  And her eyes were very calm and calm, as if she wasn't afraid of anything.

  Brave, rational, calm, and beautiful, these qualities are concentrated in one woman, making Ye Wenrui even more unable to believe that the Lu Ning in front of him is the infamous female artist they mentioned before!

  Lu Anan looked at Ye Wenrui and always looked at Lu Ning. She was extremely anxious. She was already weak, but when the sea breeze blew her like this, she couldn't help but cough violently.

  Sure enough, as soon as she coughed, Ye Wenrui's eyes turned around, and the other party said helplessly, "You can abstain from going ashore. I told you that your body is not suitable for participating in outdoor activities." "Brother Wenrui, you don't want

  to You persuade me, ahem, it's because I'm not in good health, so I want to insist on coming, because this may be the last time I participate in such an outdoor activity. Brother Wen Rui, before I die, please Okay?"

  Ye Wenrui's handsome brows wrinkled helplessly.

  The two families have a good relationship, and then Jiang Lixue said that this was Lu Anan's last request. The main reason was that Ye Wenrui also regarded Lu Anan as his sister. It would be dangerous for the other party to insist on participating in outdoor variety shows. He is a doctor. Can keep her safe.

  The most important thing is that Ye Wenrui also wants to make it clear to Lu Anan that he has always regarded her as his sister and has no relationship between men and women.

  "Okay, stop talking, put on your hat and mask, and hide behind me."

  "Brother Wen Rui, you are so kind! It would be even better if my sister is willing to exchange bone marrow for me. In this way, I can live with you for a few more years..." When Lu Anan said this, he looked

  at Lu Anan timidly. Ning, it is full of grievances.

  There are also many cameras on this lifeboat. The netizens in the live broadcast room listened to Lu Anan's words word for word.

  Netizens were furious.

  [This little beauty called Lu Ning sister just now. I thought she was calling her sister politely. But now it seems that they are biological sisters? ]

  [For some popular science, Lu Ning is the eldest daughter of the Lu family, and this little beauty is called Lu An'an. They have the same father and mother.] [

  Oh my God, is Lu Ning so cruel? He won't even give his sister a bone marrow replacement? ]

  [The man upstairs will give you a boat ticket and you can go to Nanshan]

  [No matter what, it is a human life]

  [This little girl is in such bad health and still comes to participate in an outdoor variety show. Isn't this seeking death? 】

  Everything is available on the Internet, and although the people on the ship don't know what the barrage is, as a senior agent, Jiang Rou can already see most of the barrage messages, which will definitely be detrimental to Lu Ning!

  She turned to look at Lu Ning, who still looked calm.

  But at this time, Tang Linyu, a handsome mixed-race boy sitting next to him, looked at Lu Anan curiously, "It sounds like you are seriously ill. You are going to die. Why are you still here to participate in an outdoor variety show? Are you a professional? You forced Sister Lu Ning to transplant bone marrow for you?"

  Lu Anan: "..."

  [Hahahaha, what are you talking about?]

  [Beautiful young man, upright boy, I love him to death]

  [I just noticed this mixed-race kid My little brother is so handsome, take him away.]

  [I don't know if it's my imagination, but why do I feel that this little mixed-race brother looks a bit like Lu Ning? 】

Chapter 119

  The camera on the lifeboat was shaking so much that netizens saw with keen eyes that Tang Linyu was very handsome!
  But this little handsome guy is indeed handsome.

  His father has half of the European aristocratic blood, and Mrs. Tang is also very beautiful. He has inherited the excellent genes of his parents very well.

  Her facial features are three-dimensional and exquisite, her skin is fair, and her eyelashes are very long. If she stares at you for a long time, she will make you blush and your heart beats.

  At this time, the beautiful young boy was guarding Lu Ning very persistently, and even Lu Ning felt strange about it.

  When she encountered any danger before, she always rushed in front of everyone to protect others.

  And after coming to this world, without realizing it, many people seemed to want to protect her and protect her?
  The lifeboat didn't move very fast because it was very close to the desert island. Lu Ning turned her head and found that the sea breeze was quite gentle.

  Lu An'an didn't know where this Tang Linyu came from. She wanted to establish a good relationship with Lu Ning and let him put down his guard, so she smiled and said, "Little brother, don't talk nonsense. You know, she is my sister. He is the person I am closest to and most trustworthy in this variety show."

  "Are you close to Lu Ning? Do you think I'm blind? You should be closer to this doctor brother, I think you will end up with someone else." Lu

  An'an The corners of his mouth twitched, and he wished he could throw this kid off the boat!

  Ye Wenrui also looked slightly embarrassed. He coughed lightly and said, "That's right. We grew up together."

  Tang Linyu suddenly realized, "Oh, then you are childhood sweethearts. No wonder she wants to hang out with you."

  Netizens in front of the camera , everyone was instantly attracted by this handsome boy.

  Little brother, do you know too much?
  And the word 'hang' is used so delicately!
  Ye Wenrui's expression was uncontrollable, and he glanced at Lu Ning subconsciously, "Not all of us who grew up together are childhood sweethearts, but I do treat An An as my younger sister. Little brother, why do you seem to be hostile to An An?"

  "You can see that I am hostile to her. Why can't you see that she is hostile to Lu Ning?"

  Ye Wenrui was speechless.

  He looked at Lu Ning again, feeling very complicated.

  Lu Ning didn't even look at Ye Wenrui. She wasn't familiar with him anyway. But after hearing the name, she knew that this was probably the cheap fiancé.

  Oh, it's my ex-fiancé.

  It has nothing to do with her anymore.

  Lu Ning saw that the slightly curly hair on Tang Linyu's head was blown up. It was so cute and cute, so she reached out and pressed it down.

  "Xiao Tang, save your strength and don't waste your words with people who don't matter. If you talk too much, be careful to let others down."

  Tang Linyu didn't like others touching his head. He tilted his head to one side arrogantly and snorted, "I'm I'm looking for a place for you, but you don't know a good heart!"

  While several people were talking, the lifeboat could already see the deserted island.

  From a distance, I saw some people had landed on the desert island.

  Many people are eager to get to the island first, either to strike first, find some supplies, or to occupy a better place to set up camp.

  Also, form small groups quickly.

  There are more than a hundred people, and some of them formed groups before the variety show started. For example, Lan Anna gathered everyone from Dingsheng Entertainment.

  There are also other artists from the same company who are in a group.

  The rest also found their companions.

  We were about to get off the lifeboat here. Seeing that Lu Ning had brought so many things, Ye Wenrui took the initiative and said, "Lu Ning, why did you bring so many things? It's very heavy. Can I help you?" "No, it's not heavy. It's okay.

  " Less than fifty kilograms."

  Ye Wenrui: "..."

  Lu An'an next to him looked back and suddenly let out an oops. Ye Wenrui subconsciously looked back at her, and she said pitifully, "Brother Wenrui, the water is so deep. It's already up to my knees, can you help me walk? I'm worried about falling."

  Seeing her fragile appearance, Ye Wenrui had no choice but to nod and help her get out of the lifeboat.

  Zheng Hui and Li Li also came down.

  Lu Ning and the other three fell behind. When they waded through the water and walked ashore, the four people were still waiting for them.

  Zheng Hui and Li Li were also carrying things on their backs. It seemed that they had also collected supplies and stood side by side with Ye Wenrui and Lu Anan.

  Ye Wenrui took the initiative and said, "Lu Ning, there are only three of you. Let's form a team."

  Jiang Rou and Tang Linyu didn't speak, and Lu Ning was already vaguely the leader of the two.

  Lu Ning shook her head decisively, "No need."

  "Why?" Ye Wenrui actually wanted the two sisters to turn their hostility into friendship. After all, they were biological sisters, and there was a matter of bone marrow... Ye Wenrui thought that Lu Ning must be too indifferent to her family. That's why he didn't agree to transplant An An's bone marrow.

  He apologized for misunderstanding Lu Ning, and wanted to take this opportunity to improve their relationship.

  However, Lu Ning passed them directly and said, "I don't want to be dragged down." It was

  just a matter of sitting in the lifeboat. Lu Anan didn't dare to do anything on the boat. Zheng Hui and Li Li were not good people. Lu Ning knew without guessing that it must be Lu Anan who brought help.

  And seeing that Lu An'an was as delicate as Sister Lin, Lu Ning didn't want to be her nanny.

  Tang Linyu followed him here, and he said curiously, "Is that sick Yangzi really your sister?" "They

  are half-siblings by blood, but that's it."

  "Then why does she dare to covet your bone marrow? So Are you shameless?"

  Jiang Rou next to her was amused. This young master really dared to speak. He didn't care whether it was live broadcast or not, he could say whatever he wanted.

  But it's no wonder, people who have money just come here to have fun.

  Lu Ning also felt that Tang Linyu's words were pleasant to her ears. She smiled lightly and said, "I don't know if she is shameless, but in such a condition, she still participates in an outdoor survival variety show. It is probably life-threatening. Next, let's stay away from them. , so as not to be blackmailed. Oh, by the way, when will your companions come?" "

  Maybe this evening. Hey, are we looking for a place to camp?"

  "Yes."

  After these people landed, everyone had a chance. Draw a supply pack once.

  Some people are empty, some people can draw food, and some people can draw tools or tents.

  This is also the reason why everyone sticks together.

  After all, this allows us to use some things together. If one or two of them are unlucky, it is impossible for both of them to be unlucky.

  But there are also some who are so unlucky that they have to go out of the universe. Five people form a team and suddenly they get a cane? !

  When they saw Lu Ning and the other two people carrying a lot of supplies before they even drew their survival coupons, they were immediately envious.

  "Where did you find the supplies?"

  Jiang Rou replied, "On the ship."

  The unlucky five: "..."

  Damn, can you still play like this? They just thought about logging on to the deserted island quickly to gain an advantage. But in the end, the advantage was always with them? !
  Netizens were also laughing in front of the screen, mainly because the gap between this person and others was so big.

  There was also someone in front of the screen, with a complicated look on his face.

  One after another angrily said to Jiang Lixue, "Are you crazy? How could you allow An An to participate in this outdoor variety show! You even forced Wen Rui to accompany her! Do you not care about your daughter's life or death?!"

Chapter 120

  Jiang Lixue bit her lip, feeling very aggrieved, "Why don't I care about An An's life or death? Who told Lu Ning not to donate bone marrow to An An? An An is about to die, and her only wish is to participate in a variety show! What's wrong!" "Besides

  , Wen Rui was not forced to go by us. He was worried that something might happen to An An so he went with us!" "

  How come Lu Ning can participate in this variety show, but our An An can't!"

  He was going to be pissed off by this woman one after another. He was so cruel He frowned so hard that he could kill a fly between his eyebrows!

  "How can An An compare with Xiao Ning? Xiao Ning is in good health, and she is in the entertainment industry, which is also her job. Why should An An compare with her?" "They are both your

  daughters, why should she be in good health, while we An An is frail and sickly! It's okay if the matching is different. It's obviously the same, so why didn't she just die? Don't you want to save An An?" Lu Wei was very helpless, "I didn't say I wouldn't save An An, wasn't it all the time

  ? Are you looking for a match?"

  "Looking, looking, looking. An An only has three months left to live, and Lu Ning is obviously a match. Ah Xu, is it because you know Lin Yunhuan is still alive that you don't want us mother and daughter at all? Two!"

  "What nonsense are you talking about! Okay, okay, let An An come back quickly, and don't let anything happen." "Don't

  worry, An An will be fine." A vicious light flashed across Jiang Lixue's eyes.

  If anything goes wrong, it can only happen to Lu Ning!

  **
  Gu Jinzhi is rushing to the desert island. He didn't sleep much last night and was a little tired.

  But I still want to get to the island as soon as possible.

  Looking at the young Tang Linyu who walked up to Lu Ning on the screen, he frowned in displeasure.

  Because this boy is Mrs. Tang's son, Lu Ning's younger brother.

  His presence reminds Gu Jinzhi that you are Lu Ning's uncle!

  What an unpleasant title!
  "Brother, why do I see that you don't look so good? Are you old and in poor health? Tsk, tsk, if that's the case, can you still participate in this variety show?" Lin Ji looked like a spring breeze

  . From the looks of it, he dreamed last night that Gu Jinzhi was going to die and he became the chairman of Dingsheng Entertainment.

  Oh, he was still dreaming and beat up that Lu Ning.

  Who dared that damn woman to hit him!
  Seeing his malicious smile, Gu Jinzhi lowered his eyes, "Don't worry, I'm in good health. Even if you die, I won't die." "Haha, that's not necessarily true.

  Brother, you are better than me. You're old."

  The two brothers were talking about dying. Jin Baoyuan didn't dare to interrupt, and even the staff next to him didn't dare to interrupt at will.

  I didn't even dare to broadcast this segment.

  After a while, a blond and blue-eyed foreigner got in the car and headed to the desert island with them.

  That is Jack, the outdoor survival expert.

  Jack greeted several people in the car enthusiastically, but Jin Baoyuan responded to him. Jack shrugged, "You guys are really not enthusiastic." Jin Baoyuan sneered, what's the point of being enthusiastic?

  Those two brothers have been talking about you. It was a matter of death for me, but the elder brother sitting next to Lin Ji was even more terrifying. He said nothing, his eyes were cold, and he didn't even look like he was alive.

  Jin Baoyuan said with a smile, "Everyone is a little tired. We caught a flight all night."

  Jack suddenly realized, "Oh, oh, that's it."

  "Are you working in a group? Don't you need to work in pairs? "

  Oh, my teammate has already arrived on the island. I will look for him directly then."

  The group quickly arrived at the dock and boarded the boat. When boarding the boat, Lin Ji deliberately bumped into Gu Jinzhi, "Oh By the way, I suddenly remembered, brother, are you afraid of water? Tsk tsk, your legs are not weak when you see the sea, right?"

  Gu Jinzhi looked at the brother who was seeking death indifferently, "Why don't I throw you into the water and try it? Try it and see if you are afraid of water?"

  "Hey, brother, why are you so serious? I was just kidding." Lin Ji smiled mischievously, and then walked over.

  Jin Baoyuan walked over with a worried look on his face and whispered, "Brother Gu, the live broadcast has started." "

  It's okay."

  At Gu Jinzhi's position, he no longer has to be cautious in front of the camera like other artists.

  Moreover, he wanted Lin Ji's every provocation to be noticed.

  In addition, he also wanted to show his father the wolfish ambitions of Lin Meng and Lin Ji, mother and son.

  The other party had been cruel to Gu Jin many times before, but they were very cunning and did not leave any clues.

  And this time, everything about them was exposed in front of the camera.

  By then, Lin Meng's Mrs. Gu was completely done.

  Gu Jinzhi thought of his father Gu Yunlai and felt that this man was really miserable. His first wife was a lunatic and she never loved him from the beginning to the end.

  The second wife is a femme fatale, gentle on the surface but doing a lot of dirty things behind the scenes.

  He always wanted to swallow up his entertainment.

  Gu Jinzhi lowered his eyes and looked at his phone, which contained a photo of him and Lu Ning. In comparison, he was much happier than his father.

  Because Lu Ning loved him so sincerely!
  After all these troubles are solved, he will prepare a grand wedding for Lu Ning!

  Lu Ning, who was setting up the tent, sneezed several times. She rubbed her nose and continued hammering nails.

  Jiang Rou was worried, "Xiao Ning, do you have a cold?" "

  It's okay, someone is probably scolding me. I'm used to it." "

  ..." Jiang Rou couldn't laugh or cry, but she was also a little sad. What did Lu Ning eat before? How many hidden losses did you have to suffer to be hacked like that on the Internet!
  As long as she is here from now on, no one will be allowed to hack Lu Ning online again!

  The three of them were pretty lucky. Lu Ning won a tent, Tang Linyu won a food bag, which actually contained seafood, meat, noodles and vegetables, and Jiang Rou won a pot!

  Lu Ning found a tent that could accommodate three or four people, so he set up the tent and then started boiling water and cooking.

  You have to eat enough before you can go to the desert island to search for supplies and task items.

  While others were still looking for something to eat, the seafood noodles here were already in the pot, and the aroma was overflowing. The milky white soup was topped with a handful of coriander and scallion foam, which was particularly appetizing.

  Lu Ning took out three pairs of chopsticks and three bowls from her backpack, washed them and handed them to Tang Linyu and Jiang Rou.

  Jiang Rou was also starving, after all, she hadn't eaten for a long time, and young master Tang Linyu was very reserved at first, but after taking a bite, his beautiful eyes suddenly widened.

  "Wow, it's so delicious! It's even better than what Michelin chefs cook!" "

  That's an exaggeration. It's just that you're hungry." Lu Ning picked up a prawn and put it in his bowl.

  Not far away, there were more than a dozen people in a tent, which was a small group from Dingsheng Entertainment such as Lan Anna, Qi Kai, Ouyang Mengmeng and others. Ouyang Mengmeng frowned and said unhappily, "How come they have so many supplies?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.3K 622 117
Author: Shi Yao Category: Time Travel and Rebirth Novels Status: Completed Mu Qing, she survived ten years of the end of the world, experienced globa...
41.4K 1.5K 161
When you wake up, you will fall into a land of poor mountains and bad waters. Water pollution, land desertification, hot air, the world's vitality is...
202K 10.2K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
24K 630 16
When Harry is sent to the dursleys, he is abandoned at age 3 and left by a roadside, where some interesting people find him. Harry Potter , or as we...