The engagement was broken off...

By loisantoinette

The engagement was broken off during the day and the movie star with a big tits asked for a hug at night. In... More

1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
91-100
101-110
111-120
121-130
131-140
141-150
151-160
161-170
171-180
181-190
191-197

81-90

131 1 0
By loisantoinette

Chapter 81 If something happens, I will take care of it for you.

  This is the biggest turmoil that has happened in the entertainment industry recently.

  Xu Haotian had just divorced Guan Ting, and the heat of the matter had not completely subsided.

  Then there was the matter of Xu Haotian being investigated by relevant departments.

  It has to be said that Guan Ting also had a hard life. She wanted to make headlines, but after a divorce, the person who ended up making headlines was her ex-husband.

  What's more, if Xu Haotian is investigated, the little she can get after the divorce may be discounted.

  Or even evaporate completely.

  Guan Ting was so depressed that she smashed everything in the house!
  Who is it, and when should I report Xu Haotian? It's not good, but this is the time!
  Glass shards of cosmetics were scattered all over the floor, and the white lotion soaked into the red vintage carpet.

  In the mirror, Guan Ting's hair was messy and her expression was ferocious.

  At this moment, her cell phone rang, and the call came from an unknown number. Guan Ting didn't think much and picked up the phone.

  "Guan Ting, was it you who reported me?"

  Xu Haotian's gloomy voice came from the phone.

  Guan Ting was agitated. She remembered that Xu Haotian divorced her because he saw that she could not give birth to a child and wanted to support a young model.

  Guan Ting immediately yelled, "Xu Haotian, you bastard, you have the nerve to come to me? Who asked you to divorce me? Come on, retribution is coming!" "

  You crazy woman!"

  When you are deeply affectionate, you are my dear With the baby.

  When disaster strikes, they fly away and become bastards and crazy women.

  They are dog-eating-dog-mouthed and causing a lot of trouble.

  And the instigator of this incident, Lu Ning, was holding Gu Jinzhi's arm as she attended Mr. Jian's birthday party.

  The birthday banquet was actually only internal, small-scale, and there were no gatherings of guests and friends.

  But Lu Ning knew that everyone attending this birthday party was either rich or noble, worth a lot of money, and was a leading figure in various fields.

  And these people, including Gu Jinzhi and five others, all respected Mr. Jian.

  It can be seen that this old man is indeed highly respected.

  When August and the others came to call Gu Jinzhi to go to the front to toast the old man, Gu Jinzhi turned to Lu Ning and said, "You eat at the buffet here first, and I will come to you when I'm done. If, Someone is not nice to you..."

  "I'll fight back."

  Gu Jinzhi was stunned, and then he laughed dumbly. The smile at the corner of his mouth was charming and gentle. He nodded, "Yes, fight back." If anything happens,

  I'll take care of it for you.

  Gu Jinzhi walked away with August and the others and didn't know what else to say. Lu Ning didn't listen carefully because her attention was already attracted by the rows of dazzling buffets.

  Mr. Jian is an Oriental, so this super luxurious buffet combines East and West, with a variety of delicacies, and a seven-star Michelin chef cooking on the side.

  The people who came to the birthday party this time were all of high status, and few of them actually came to eat. Lu Ning felt that it was such a waste.

  Arctic prawns as long as small arms, huge scallops dotted with caviar, and Buddha jumping over the wall that has been stewed for a long time are exuding a lingering aroma.

  "Are you reincarnated as a starving ghost?"

  In fact, Lu Ning didn't eat much, and his posture was very elegant. He had nothing to do with being a rude starving ghost.

  But the main reason was that almost no one at the banquet paid attention to the food, so Lu Ning, who was concentrating on tasting the food, stood out.

  Lu Ning raised her head, looked at the boy in front of her, then turned around and continued to enjoy the pan-fried veal steak calmly.

  Tang Linyu has been accustomed to being pampered since he was a child, and he has never been ignored like this by anyone.

  The young master was very unhappy. He immediately chased after me and said solemnly, "Don't you remember me? I almost bumped into you in the underground garage before!"

  Lu Ning took the fork and put it to her mouth. The right eyebrow raised, "So, you're here to apologize to me? No need to apologize, just compensate for some mental damage."

  Tang Linyu was choked again!

  This woman doesn't talk according to the routine!
  He didn't know what to say, but he turned around and walked away. It was not his personality. He was particularly curious about this woman and had an indescribable strong interest in her!

  Finally, the young master gritted his teeth and said, "Okay, how much do you want?"

  "One hundred..."

  "One million, right?"

  "..."

  Lu Ning was slightly stunned. She was actually joking with the young master, asking for one. One hundred dollars is enough.

  Are all children today so rich?

  The fact that the other party can appear here proves that he is not an ordinary person. Lu Ning doesn't want to cause any trouble.

  She is not afraid of things.

  But he never takes the initiative to cause trouble.

  Unless it's the kind of person without eyes who offends her, she will never be polite.

  So, Lu Ning said in a calm tone, "No, I'm just kidding."

  She took the dinner plate and left, but Tang Linyu chased after him reluctantly, "Don't you think that one million is too small? I can give it to you again. Two million, but the prerequisite is, can you give me your phone number and we can be friends!"

  Lu Ning squinted her eyes.

  This child is about fourteen or fifteen years old. He should be two years younger than Mi Xiu. Why, do all children nowadays like young ladies?
  Just when she was about to refuse, she heard the young master say very decisively, "Two million is not enough, I can give you another three million! I just want to make friends with you, and then, when you are free, , let's discuss the matter of you being able to fly!"

  Lu Ning suddenly realized.

  So that's it.

  Not to mention, young people at this age are very interested in heroes such as Superman. Lu Ning's performance at that time was quite shocking. Just like Michu and Julia, they were also interested in whether Lu Ning could fly. Something that I am very concerned about!

  Just when I thought of Michu and Julia, I saw them walking over from a short distance away. There were many people saying hello to them along the way, but their destination was Lu Ning.

  When they arrived, they protected Lu Ning behind them. Mi Xiu looked at Tang Linyu warily, "Tang Linyu, what are you going to do? Let me tell you, she is not someone you can bully!" "That's right! Don't bully her

  . Our fourth sister-in-law!" Julia also supported her.

  Lu Ning didn't know whether to laugh or cry. These two children were not even taller than her, so they were quite protective.

  However, the phrase "fourth sister-in-law" is inexplicably ringing to my ears.

  Tang Linyu was also startled by their posture. He said a little speechlessly, "Did any of you see me bullying her? I only asked her about her ability to fly." Julia immediately raised her eyebrows

  . She said in a loud voice, "What, you are also here to learn from her? You are not allowed to steal the master from me!"

  Lu Ning didn't know whether to laugh or cry. None of the children had any bad intentions.

  Just as she was about to explain, she saw a woman wearing a beige dress walking elegantly to Tang Linyu.

  Tang Linyu, like a little beast that had put away its claws, immediately called out "Mom" obediently.

  Both Michu and Julia politely called Mrs. Tang.

  But when Lu Ning saw the woman's appearance clearly, she froze on the spot!
  Because this woman... looks like the original owner's mother who died many years ago!
   Babies, do you like this book?

    If you don't say anything, I feel so panicked.

    Don't you like Sister Ning and Best Actor Gu?
    If you like it, just give me a shout

Chapter 82 I want to marry Gu Jinzhi

  . There are many people who look alike in the world.

  Moreover, when Lu Ning traveled through time, such bizarre things happened.

  Then I meet someone who looks very similar to someone I know. It's not surprising.

  However, when Lu Ning saw Mrs. Tang for the first time, her heart suddenly stagnated, and a sour, astringent, and very aggrieved emotion surged in it.

  That's not Lu Ning's mood.

  Instead, it seems like the last thought of the original owner left in this world.

  I really can't compliment the character of the original owner, but deep down in her heart, she must have a deep attachment to her mother.

  Similarly, Mrs. Tang was stunned when she looked at Lu Ning.

  "Hello, my Xiaoyu didn't cause you any trouble, did he?" Mrs. Tang was very fond of Lu Ning. Her voice was extremely gentle, her smile was peaceful, and her words made people feel very comfortable.

  Lu Ning hurriedly said, "No, he didn't cause us any trouble."

  Tang Linyu was very well-behaved in front of his mother, Mrs. Tang, but his beautiful eyes rolled and he suddenly said, "Mom, the person I almost bumped into that day, It's her. I'm apologizing to her and want to compensate her for her mental loss."

  After hearing this, Mrs. Tang quickly said, "I'm sorry, my Xiaoyu frightened you. What is your name for this lady?" "

  My name is Lu Ning."

  Mrs. Tang was in a daze for a while, but she quickly calmed down and pressed Tang Linyu, asking him to transfer two million from his pocket money to Lu Ning, and then left with her son.

  Lu Ning looked at her back silently.

  Lu Ning lost her parents when she was very young. When she followed Lu Sui to visit Lin Yunhuan in the cemetery, she thought it would be great if she was still alive.

  And now, there was a person who imagined like Lin Yunhuan, standing tenderly in front of her...

  "Fourth sister-in-law, let's go over there. Fourth brother and the others will be back later."

  "Yeah."

  Maybe he saw that Lu Ning was a little worried, so Mi Xiu took the initiative and said, "Sister-in-law Four, you don't have to take it personally. Just accept the money Tang Linyu gave you. Although Tang Linyu is unreliable, Mrs. Tang is really a gentle and kind person."

  "That's right, we all like Mrs. Tang." Julia added next to her.

  Lu Ning smiled and nodded, and did not mention the matter again.

  Mrs. Tang here took her son back to a place with few people and sat down. She said helplessly, "Xiao Yu, you are no longer a child. You must think carefully about things in the future." "Mom, I know

  , This time it was an accident. But, I like that Lu Ning so much!"

  Mrs. Tang's mouth twitched, "Didn't you hear Julia call her fourth sister-in-law?"

  "Mom, I didn't mean that. I don't have it right now. Interested in falling in love, I mean, I like that Lu Ning very much, hey, I can't explain what kind of liking it is, but I just want to be close to her." Mrs. Tang was startled

  .

  She half-cast her eyes and didn't talk about this topic again.

  In fact, she also liked that girl very much.

  Beautiful, generous, with confident eyes, but also a bottom line and kindness in her heart.

  She is a very good girl.

  The birthday party was finally coming to an end, but to Lu Ning's surprise, Gu Jinzhi found her and actually said that his adoptive father wanted to see her.

  Lu Ning blinked, "Is your adopted father worried about your safety?"

  After all, a big boss like him wanted to see a bodyguard by name. The reason could only be that Mr. Jian was worried about his adopted son.

  "You don't want to go?"

  "No, go ahead. Anyway, you won't lose a piece of meat if you take a look."

  Gu Jinzhi was a little dumbfounded, but he also found that Lu Ning had a free and easy spirit that made people very comfortable.

  It makes people... the more they look at it, the rarer it becomes!
  Lu Ning followed Gu Jinzhi into a room that smelled faintly of tea. August was sitting on the floor, drinking tea with an old man with white hair.

  The old man said gently, "Look, Jin Zhi is about to get married. You are so much older than him. When are you going to get married again?" August said calmly, "Don't be in a hurry. I was too anxious for the first two marriages.

  " I didn't think it through."

  "That's right."

  Lu Ning: "..."

  It seems that things like urging marriage really do not distinguish between classes, nationalities, men, women, old and young!
  "Father, we are here."

  Gu Jinzhi and Lu Ning walked in one after another, and the two people in the room ended the topic of urging marriage.

  Mr. Jian looks kinder than Mr. Bai, but someone who can sit in this position must have a lot of resolute skills. Lu Ning is not a naive little girl who is ignorant of the world. She will really regard the old man in front of her as a simple kind and loving person. elder.

  She said neither humble nor condescending, "Mr. Jian, I wish you a happy birthday."

  Mr. Jian raised his head and asked with a smile, "Girl, did you come here empty-handed and didn't bring me a birthday gift?"

  Gu Jinzhi was about to speak, but August next to him coughed slightly and interrupted him.

  Lu Ning moved her eyebrows, then glanced at Gu Jinzhi calmly, and said, "I brought Jinzhi with me without bringing anything." "Hahahaha." In fact, it

  was

  not a very funny joke, but Mr. Jian Smiling heartily, he glanced at Lu Ning meaningfully, and finally said gently, "You don't want to give me a gift, but I want to give you a gift as a gift for our first meeting. Just tell me, What do you want?"

  As soon as Mr. Jian opened his mouth, people from all over the world lined up to leave!

  Gu Jinzhi was also shocked. He didn't expect his adoptive father to like Lu Ning so much. He then thought that it must be because of him, and his adoptive father should also be very optimistic about them.

  Thinking of this, my heart suddenly felt sweet.

  August also smiled and said, "Lu, you can be bolder and ask for it. My adoptive father is very rich." Mr. Jian

  added with a smile, "Well, son, be bold and say what you want. ?"

  Under the gaze of several people, Lu Ning said without hesitation, "I want to marry Gu Jinzhi."

  Gu Jinzhi looked at Lu Ning in surprise!

  His heart was about to jump out of his throat!
  At the same time, the blood all over his body seemed to be celebrating something, clamoring and boiling!

  Gu Jinzhi felt that his throat was dry, but his palms were wet with sweat.

  Lu Ning had said more than once that she wanted to marry him, and she had said it on many occasions.

  The comparisons made Gu Jinzhi shocked!

  He could feel that his strong inner wall seemed to be disintegrating bit by bit.

  At the same time, the shadow that the woman brought to him when he was young was being driven away by the sunshine little by little.

  And Lu Ning.

  It's that touch, the brightest sunshine!
  Gu Jinzhi lowered his head, poured himself a bowl of tea, and drank it slowly, trying to comprehend the cloying sweetness in his heart.

  Then I heard Mr. Jian say meaningfully, "Girl, you are very ambitious."

Chapter 83 Just as you wish

  The air in the tea room suddenly became a little stagnant.

  If it were someone else, they might worry about whether they said the wrong thing.

  But Lu Ning didn't feel this way at all.

  She raised her head and admitted generously, "This is what I want to do most at the moment. Jin Zhi has always rejected me. If it is my ambition to marry him, it is not wrong. I have no ambition in life. , it is destined not to go far."

  Lu Ning's generosity made Gu Jinzhi feel uncomfortable.

  But Mr. Jian looked at her with eyes full of approval.

  "Haha, yes, people have to be ambitious, hahaha! Okay, I agree to your marriage! You don't have to wait to return to China, I will have someone arrange a wedding for you tomorrow!" Lu Ning's eyes suddenly lit up

  , "Really?"

  "Ahem!"

  Gu Jinzhi thought he had to say something at this time.

  Although he admitted that he was attracted to Lu Ning, was it too hasty to decide on marriage like this?

  Moreover, Lu Ning was also a little aggrieved.

  When he, Gu Jinzhi, gets married, he must marry a matchmaker.

  "Father, there is no rush about getting married."

  "Then you don't want to marry Lu Ning?"

  "I..."

  Lu Ning also raised her eyes to look at Gu Jinzhi. She knew that marrying Gu Jinzhi would not be a problem. So easy.

  The voice in her head can threaten her with death, which shows that this is not an easy thing!

  Therefore, Lu Ning was not too disappointed.

  She just won't give up.

  However, Mr. Jian narrowed his eyes and said displeasedly, "How nice this girl is, what can I say? And I heard that she was in the buffet area before and ate quite a lot. At first glance, she is a girl who is easy to take care of. You If you don't want to marry me, I will let someone else marry you. August?"

  How could August be willing to wade into troubled waters? He quickly smiled and said, "Father, I don't like Miss Lu's style. She should also You don't like people like me."

  "You can't do it. What about Bai Yu and Eric? Go and call them here."

  August gave Gu Jinzhi a wishful look, then turned around Just went out.

  Gu Jinzhi knew that his adoptive father was very perverse. Maybe the old man really liked Lu Ning. If he didn't marry her, his adoptive father would really let someone else marry Lu Ning!
  How could he be willing to let Lu Ning marry someone else?

  When he thought that Lu Ning would hang around Bai Yu or Eric, Gu Jinzhi felt like he wanted to kill someone!
  He said with difficulty, "It's not that we can't get married, it's just that there are a lot of things to prepare for the wedding, and we'll get married tomorrow... It's too hasty, adoptive father. This also offends Lu Ning." "That's true." Mr. Jian turned to look

  . To Lu Ning, he said with a smile, "Girl Ning, why don't you and Jin Zhi go to Las Vegas to get a marriage certificate first, and let Jin Zhi prepare for the follow-up matters of the wedding." "Okay, it's okay not to have a wedding

  . "

  Lu Ning is just not sure whether that thing will recognize the marriage certificate in Las Vegas? "

  Hearing what Lu Ning said, Gu Jinzhi felt very guilty. After leaving Mr. Jian's tea room, the two of them turned a corner and Gu Jinzhi suddenly said, "Lu Ning, you really want to marry me, do you?" My wife?"

  "Of course."

  "What you said before, you will die in pain if you don't marry me, is that true?" "

  Of course." No matter what kind of accident it is, when you die, you will definitely die. Pain, there's nothing wrong with it.

  Gu Jinzhi suddenly raised his head and reached out to hug Lu Ning into his arms. Lu Ning was so shocked that Lu Ning almost had a reflex and threw him over his shoulder!

  But at this moment, Gu Jinzhi whispered in her ear, "Okay, as you wish."

  Lu Ning retracted her hand that wanted to throw the other person away.

  Gu Jinzhi agreed to marry her so that she would no longer be threatened with death in the future, so she should be more generous and give her a hug.

  In the long corridor, two people hug each other affectionately, and the melodious sound of violins can be heard in the distance.

  It makes people feel a kind of inexplicable tranquility in the years.

  In the tea room not far away, Mr. Jian sat down and poured himself a cup. After a while, August opened the door and came in.

  Also traveling with them were Bai Yu and Eric.

  August said, "Father, this Lu Ning is very mysterious. Bai Yu tried it, but nothing was found. He also found that this Lu Ning has a very sensitive sense of smell. Not only did Mi Xiu not find out anything about her, She even discovered her."

  Eric added next to him, "Both Michu and Julia like her now." "

  Jin Zhi also likes her," Mr. Jian raised his head, with a flash in his eyes. Wenrun, he said, "Have you noticed that she looks a bit like Mrs. Tang?"

  "What?"

  Several people looked at each other.

  Only August knew that the adoptive father suspected that Mrs. Tang was the daughter he had lost at the beginning, but wasn't the adoptive father's daughter lost in China?

  Moreover, Mrs. Tang only has one son, Tang Linyu, and no daughter at all.

  "I have sent someone to investigate domestically."

  Several people nodded, because this matter related to the Tang family. In fact, it is not that easy to operate. They have found out that the Tang family was behind it and left many traces. Erased.

  This time, Mr. Jian specially invited them to Mr. Jian's birthday party as a test.

  Lu Ning didn't know all this, but when she was hugging Gu Jinzhi, she happened to see Mrs. Tang and a handsome middle-aged man with deep outlines walking over.

  They were all a little surprised, because the Gu Jinzhi they knew should be a person who hated women.

  How could he be holding a woman in front of such a large crowd?
  Seeing someone coming, Gu Jinzhi reluctantly let go of his hand. He naturally protected Lu Ning behind him and said hello, "Mr. Tang, Mrs. Tang. Hello."

  Lu Ning raised his head and saw her again. Arrived at Mrs. Tang, and Mr. Tang beside her, Tang Xun.

  Lu Ning's heart palpitating feeling came again when she met him unexpectedly.

  She intuitively told herself that there was something wrong with Mrs. Tang. Could it be... that she was Lin Yunhuan?

  Mrs. Tang over there also felt embarrassed for disturbing the intimate time of the young couple, so she took her husband and started to walk away.

  Lu Ning suddenly said, "Mrs. Tang, have we met somewhere?"

  If this sentence came from a man, Tang Xun would almost think that the other party was trying to strike up a conversation.

  Although his wife is elderly, in her forties, she looks like she is in her thirties because of her well-maintained beauty, natural beauty, and most importantly, gentleness and kindness. She is very young and beautiful.

  However, this Lu Ning is a young girl, so Mr. Tang, who is a maniac about doting on his wife, remains silent for the time being.

  Mrs. Tang looked at Lu Ning, smiled tenderly and said, "Well, I feel the same way. Miss Lu, let's have afternoon tea together when we have the opportunity."

Chapter 84 Then let's get married in secret!

  "Okay."

  The Tang family couple slowly walked away.

  But Lu Ning kept standing there, and she found that she was actually looking forward to the next afternoon tea with Mrs. Tang.

  In fact, they are about to return home and may not have a chance.

  it's a pity.

  Lu Ning sighed and quickly adjusted her mood. However, when she raised her head, she found that Gu Jinzhi beside her seemed to be in a bad mood.

  What's wrong?
  Wasn't it fine when you held her just now?
  "Lu Ning, do you think Tang Xun is more handsome than me?"

  When Gu Jinzhi said this, his tone was extremely serious, which made Lu Ning think for a long time before he understood what was going on.

  This kind of thing seemed familiar. The last time, Gu Jinzhi misunderstood Lu Ning and stared at Xu Haotian.

  Lu Ning didn't say anything, but pulled Gu Jinzhi into the room and walked directly to the huge floor-to-ceiling mirror.

  The man in the mirror is extraordinarily handsome, with delicate facial features and very fair skin, especially his eyes, which are deep and dark, as if they have attractive vortices.

  Gu Jinzhi, on the other hand, looked at the handsome man and beauty in the mirror. He was very right. The dissatisfaction in his heart subsided a little.

  Then, he heard Lu Ning say, "Gu Jinzhi, I think that as handsome as you are, you should be more confident. No matter Xu Haotian or Tang Xun, or even anyone else, they are far inferior to you. You He is the most handsome and handsome man I have ever seen."

  Is there anything more pleasant to the ears than compliments from the people you care about?

  The corner of Gu Jinzhi's mouth raised slightly, as if there were countless pink petals in his heart, all of them bloomed first, and his mood became brighter.

  Seeing that he was in a good mood, Lu Ning struck while the iron was hot and said, "Then let's go to Las Vegas tomorrow and get married?"

  She was really worried that Gu Jinzhi would forget about it!

  Gu Jinzhi was very pleased with the fact that Lu Ning was eager to marry him, and he still said reservedly, "Go to the registration office, but I am an artist and have some relevant requirements, so I may not be able to hold the wedding too early for the time being. In addition, the wedding will take a long time to prepare, and I have to go back and talk to my grandpa about it." "

  I understand, you big stars will have some girlfriend fans, wife fans, etc., and you can't get married easily, so let's Let's keep the marriage secret."

  Anyway, she didn't want to make this matter a big deal, let alone a wedding or something.

  As long as she and Gu Jinzhi get the certificate and get married, then she can stay away from life danger and do what she wants to do!

  Work hard for Baiyuan!

  Looking at Lu Ning's shining eyes and the hope in them, Gu Jinzhi felt that he had wronged him too much.

  He suddenly stretched out his hand and held Lu Ning's hand. "Don't worry, I won't let you be wronged. I will definitely prepare a grand wedding for you!"

  Lu Ning subconsciously wanted to withdraw his hand, feeling that Gu Jin Zhi suddenly became a little bored, but she thought that she could marry Gu Jinzhi soon and get rid of the curse, but she never took back her hand.

  Also, she found that Gu Jinzhi's hands were very warm.

  The next moment, Lu Ning also discovered that Gu Jinzhi's handsome face was too close, and was there a tendency to keep getting closer?

  Just when the pale pink, slightly frivolous mouth was about to come close to him, Lu Ning reached out and covered his mouth.

  Gu Jinzhi:? ? ?

  The atmosphere just now was just right, and the two of them were getting married, so a kiss was natural, right?

  Therefore, Best Actor Gu was very puzzled by the fact that Lu Ning reached out to cover his mouth!
  Lu Ning could feel the warmth in her palms.

  And Gu Jinzhi looks really beautiful up close, his eyes are like gems.

  At this moment, these gems, oh no, these eyes are filled with question marks.

  Lu Ning hesitated for a moment and then said, "There's no need to chew."

  Gu Jinzhi said: "..."

  He turned around and left, his expression changing unpredictably, he must be unhappy.

  But he didn't know whether he was angry at his poor skills or at Lu Ning's incomprehensible style!
  Or both!
  Lu Ning looked at his angry back and shrugged helplessly.

  Angry again, why is this man so angry?
  Will he not go to Las Vegas to get married tomorrow if he gets angry?
  Therefore, Lu Ning walked forward decisively. At this time, Gu Jinzhi was already sitting on the single sofa. He was rubbing his eyebrows, not knowing what he was thinking, and his expression was a little melancholy.

  The next moment, Lu Ning held the armrest of the single sofa with one hand and leaned down. Following the movement, her long hair fell down and rested on Gu Jinzhi's cheek.

  He raised his head subconsciously.

  Then Lu Ning's kiss fell like this.

  In fact, Lu Ning didn't have much experience, so she just touched the corner of Gu Jinzhi's mouth with her mouth. It was soft, cool, and had an indescribable faint sweet fragrance.

  Gu Jinzhi's pupils suddenly shrank!
  He put his arms around Lu Ning's neck, changed from passive to active, and continued to deepen the kiss...

  I don't know when the kiss ended. When they reacted, there was a knock on the door outside.

  Gu Jinzhi's voice was slightly hoarse, "I'm going to see who it is."

  Lu Ning stood up and nodded. When Gu Jinzhi went to open the door, Lu Ning's finger gently touched the corner of his mouth. .

  So this is what kissing feels like.

  Just, not bad?
  It seems like it's still the same as before?
  The one who knocked on the door was a servant. The servant held a box and said respectfully, "Mr. Gu, this is a gift from Mrs. Tang to Miss Lu."

  Gu Jinzhi raised his handsome eyebrows, "What is it? "

  We don't know about this. But the weight may be clothing or a bag." "

  Okay, you can put it down." Gu Jinzhi did not embarrass the servant. After taking the box, he Let the other person leave.

  Lu Ning came over and said curiously, "Gift it to me?"

  "Well, when did you become so familiar with Mrs. Tang?"

  "Oh, when we were eating at the buffet before, I met Tang Linyu who almost knocked me down. At that time, Tang Linyu My wife is here too, she is a very gentle and comfortable person. Oh, by the way, in the end she asked Tang Linyu to pay for my mental loss."

  Gu Jinzhi nodded, handed the box to Lu Ning and said, "Tang Xun and his wife will be invited this time, mainly because the adoptive father suspects that Mrs. Tang is his daughter who has been lost for many years."

  Lu Ning just put the box down, and her hand paused slightly.

  Gu Jinzhi didn't notice this detail, so he continued, "But it's a bit strange. The adoptive father lost his daughter in China, but after so many years, Mrs. Tang has been living abroad." Lu Ning lowered his eyes and tried hard

  . Clutching the ribbon on the gift box, she asked: "Have you already compared the DNA?"

Chapter 85 Why are there two beds in one room!

  "Yes, we have obtained Mrs. Tang's blood sample privately, and it is confirmed that she is the adoptive father's daughter. However, there are still many doubts, but it should not take long for the adoptive father to recognize her." Lu Ning fell into deep thought

  . .

  If Mrs. Tang is really Mr. Jian's daughter, and Mrs. Tang is her mother... Lu Ning raised her head and looked at Gu Jinzhi.

  Wouldn't she have to call Gu Jinzhi uncle?

  Gu Jinzhi noticed that Lu Ning's eyes were very strange, and the corners of his eyebrows moved, "What's wrong?" "

  It's okay."

  Lu Ning turned away, thinking that he still had to marry Gu Jinzhi as soon as possible.

  If Mrs. Tang is really her mother, it might be even harder for her to marry Gu Jinzhi!
  Oh, maybe at that time, we have to leave!

  Gu Jinzhi didn't know that Lu Ning was thinking about divorce. He said seriously, "Go to bed early tonight. We will fly to Las Vegas early tomorrow morning and then return to China. The marriage will not be announced to the public for the time being. , you have to give the public relations team time to prepare, do you think it's okay?"

  "No problem."

  "Also, do I need to go to the Lu family then?" "

  ...We'll talk about it when the wedding is held."

  Lu Ning I have returned to the Lu family in name. If the wedding is really held, I really have to tell Lu Yan.

  The reason why she said she would wait until the wedding was held was because maybe the wedding would not need to be held.

  Gu Jinzhi nodded, thinking that Lu Ning and the Lu family didn't have a good relationship, so he didn't want to talk about it for the time being.

  Lu Ning opened the gift from Mrs. Tang. It turned out to be a beautiful white dress, very palace-style. The cuffs were embellished with gold thread embroidery, and the waist was small and the skirt was large. After wearing it, it looked intellectual, noble and elegant.

  "This skirt is valuable, but it doesn't suit me very well."

  Gu Jinzhi looked at it and said with a smile, "No, I think it suits you very well. The shoulders are embroidered and hollowed out, and the skirt is very big. You are tall and have a very attractive temperament."

  Lu Ning was noncommittal.

  She just didn't understand why Mrs. Tang gave her such a princess dress?

  After thinking about it, Lu Ning looked at Tang Linyu's communication method on his phone, which he had just added because of the transfer, and immediately sent him a message.

  Lu Ning: Thank you Mrs. Tang for the gift. However, this gift is too expensive and not suitable for me.

  TLY: My mother gave it to you, just accept it.

  TLY: Let me tell you secretly, my mother bought this dress several years ago. She has always dreamed of having a daughter, so I am quite disappointed every time I see it.

  TLY: She liked you very much, and then she sent someone to fetch this dress as a gift to you.

  TLY: I like you too!
  Lu Ning: Oh.

  TLY: Why are you so cold? You will never find a boyfriend in the future! How about I introduce you to a few of them? I have a few brothers who are quite nice.

  Lu Ning: No need.

  TLY: How about you wait a few years for me to grow up?
  Lu Ning: Do you want me to block you?
  TLY: ...

  After chatting to death simply and easily, Lu Ning looked at that gorgeous dress again, feeling sour in her heart.

  If Mrs. Tang is really Lin Yunhuan, then why did she forget the past and the daughter she wanted to find, then changed her name, changed her identity, married another man and had children?

  Maybe there's something hidden in it?
  It's a pity that we can't meet again.

  Otherwise, Lu Ning really wanted to ask her.

  Perhaps, we can also check it out from Tang Xun?
  At night, Lu Ning and Gu Jinzhi slept alone on the big bed inside, and slept alone on the tatami outside.

  Gu Jinzhi tossed and turned and couldn't sleep.

  Why, there have to be two beds in the room!

  He finally sat up and planned to pour himself a glass of water. When he passed by the tatami, he found that Lu Ning was sleeping deeply.

  Laughing dumbly.

  Sometimes, Gu Jinzhi felt that Lu Ning didn't understand emotions. Sometimes she was cold and too direct when she spoke and acted.

  Even more sensible than him!

  But let's say Lu Ning doesn't understand feelings, but she really thinks about him wholeheartedly.

  And for him, he did not hesitate to do so many things!

  The method may have been inappropriate at first, but after she changed later, every moment the two of them got along made Gu Jinzhi's heart warm.

  It might be quite interesting to spend a life with such a woman.

  Gu Jinzhi wanted to get closer and kiss her sleeping eyes.

  But when I thought about the other party's conditioned reflex, I gave up.

  Don't let him be beaten by Lu Ning, and then Lu Ning would feel distressed again.

  Gu Jinzhi took the water glass and slowly turned back to the master bedroom. Sleep gradually came over him. After lying down, he fell asleep not long after.

  Nothing happened all night.

  Early the next morning, Gu Jinzhi and Lu Ning were going to have breakfast and take a plane to Las Vegas.

  At the same time, he also sent the formation information to Jin Baoyuan and asked him to arrange it.

  As a result, Gu Jinzhi suddenly received a call. The boss of Dingsheng Entertainment, Gu Jinzhi's father, Gu Yun, suddenly fainted during a meeting and was sent to the hospital. He is still awake.

  Let Gu Jinzhi go back immediately!

  After putting down the phone, Gu Jinzhi frowned with a complicated expression.

  In both public and private matters, Gu Jinzhi should rush back to the capital immediately. On the one hand, he is going to visit his biological father. On the other hand... if his father does not wake up, then the mother and son will definitely take action to take control of the company's board of directors. .

  Lu Ning was also very depressed.

  It doesn't matter when something goes wrong, but this time, why not wait until she and Gu Jinzhi get the certificate?
  But she also knew that she couldn't stop Gu Jinzhi.

  Gu Jinzhi suddenly held her hand and said, "You come back with me first to see how my father is doing. If he is okay, we will go to the local place to get the certificate." Lu Ning nodded and could only do this, because she

  also I knew that Gu Jinzhi had to rush back.

  Then she convinced herself that maybe getting the certificate in Las Vegas wouldn't be recognized by that thing?
  The two of them immediately said goodbye to Mr. Jian and boarded a private plane to return home. At the same time, in a high-level special care room at the Domestic Central Hospital, Gu Yun was lying there with a pale face.

  Lin Meng sat there with a haggard expression. She usually cared a lot about her appearance, but today she didn't even put on makeup, and she looked extremely haggard.

  She originally thought that Gu Yun, who was not old and in good health, could still hold on to the position of president for more than ten or twenty years.

  By that time, her plan will be complete, and she will be confident in grabbing the family property from Gu Jinzhi!
  But now, why did Gu Yun suddenly collapse when he was young and strong?

  At this moment, Gu Yun, who was lying on the bed in a coma, suddenly murmured a name. Lin Meng was stunned, and immediately approached, and then heard the name.

  Shirley Bai.

  A crazy woman who betrayed Gu Yun, but still makes Gu Yun miss her until now!

Chapter 86 Ai Wu and

  Wu Lin Meng was so angry that he almost lost his breath!

  After a few seconds, he realized what he was doing and called the doctor.

  The doctor checked Gu Yun's body, looked at various numerical values, and finally said, "Mrs. Gu, it's a good thing that Mr. Gu can talk nonsense, but whether he can be out of danger still depends on whether Mr. Gu can be cured within forty-eight hours. Wake up."

  "I understand."

  Lin Meng sent the doctor away, then turned back and looked at the man lying on the bed.

  A cold light flashed across his eyes.

  If Gu Yun never wakes up again, and Gu Jinzhi is still abroad at this time, doesn't it mean that she can take action in advance and start her own plan?
  However, that plan is not yet ready. Gu Jinzhi must have gotten the news and will rush back as soon as possible.

  Moreover, she couldn't let go of Gu Yun...

  Just when Lin Meng was hesitating, her cell phone suddenly rang. Looking at the caller ID, her face sank and she walked out quickly.

  She walked to the empty small living room next door and answered the phone, "Why are you calling me?" "

  Mengmeng, I heard that Gu Yun suffered a cerebral hemorrhage. Is he going to die?"

  "No, the doctor said that if he is If he wakes up within forty-eight hours, he'll be fine. If he's lucky, he might not even have any sequelae." "

  Oh, have you ever thought about letting him never wake up again?"

  Lin Meng clenched her phone and raised her head. , looking at Gu Yun lying on the bed in the bedroom, there was struggle in his eyes.

  The man on the phone continued to talk, his voice full of confusion, "Mengmeng, don't you just want Xiaoji to inherit the Gu family property? This is an excellent opportunity!" "No, Gu Jinzhi is sure

  . I'll be back soon!"

  "That's easy. You attack Gu Yun so that he never wakes up. Then I'll find someone to ambush you at the airport so that Gu Jinzhi never comes back. Luck. If it goes well, maybe he will go ahead of his father."

  Lin Meng didn't care about Gu Jinzhi's life or death, but she didn't want to let go of Gu Yun!
  "No, I absolutely can't attack Gu Yun, he is my husband!"

  "Oh, a man whose body is with you, but whose heart is with another woman, and who doesn't even leave any money to your children. You still love me?"

  After hearing this, Lin Meng fell into deep thought again.

  **
  Thousands of miles high in the sky, a Soda Falcon was soaring in the sky. All the people on the crew only served two people.

  Gu Jinzhi closed his eyes and rested his mind.

  He knew that when he returned to China, he would have a tough battle to fight.

  Although Gu Jinzhi did not grow up next to Gu Yun and was not close to his father, the main reason was that he had suffered too much when he was with his mother when he was a child and did not trust relationships very much.

  Later, Gu Yun got married again and had another son. Gu Jinzhi also grew up and seemed to be getting farther and farther away from his father.

  But in fact, in Gu Jinzhi's heart, he still hoped that his father would recover as soon as possible.

  No matter what, compared to that woman, his father was much more responsible to him.

  It was even announced very early that Gu Jinzhi would be the heir to Dingsheng Entertainment.

  In fact, Gu Jinzhi also understood that the main reason why Gu Yun was so kind to him was because Gu Yun loved that woman so much.

  Love the house and the bird.

  But just because of Gu Yun's love for the whole family, everyone's life seemed to become miserable in an instant.

  Including himself.

  Lu Ning turned to look at Gu Jinzhi and found that although the man had his eyes closed, he was frowning, thinking that matters at Dingsheng Entertainment might be difficult.

  She thought that since Gu Jinzhi promised to help her solve the danger of getting married and away from death, she should reciprocate and help Gu Jinzhi when the time came.

  When Lu Ning thought of this, she closed her eyes and took the time to recharge her batteries until she could go back and fight this tough battle with Gu Jinzhi!

  After more than ten hours of flying, they stopped at a place to rest midway, and then after a few more hours of wandering around, they finally made it back.

  As soon as he got off the plane, Gu Jinzhi lowered his head and looked at his phone.

  Lu Ning asked, "How is your father?"

  "He's not awake

  yet." It's been so long since the accident. After surgical rescue, the next step will depend on the patient's own willpower.

  If he doesn't wake up, Mr. Gu, who is not too old, may never wake up.

  Both of them were wearing dark-colored suits and their looks were extremely beautiful. Gu Jinzhi's trip was very low-key and not made public.

  After getting off the private plane, they also took the high-end VVVIP passage, which led directly to the underground garage, where Jin Baoyuan was already waiting to pick them up.

  As a result, when Lu Ning and Gu Jinzhi came out from the end of the high-level VVVIP passage, the flash suddenly came on!

  But the other party actually ran away after taking the photo!

  "Let's go, ignore them." Gu Jinzhi was in a hurry to go to the hospital, so he walked quickly towards the car.

  He never worried about those entertainment reporters. After they took the photos, they would take the initiative to contact Jin Baoyuan, and then Jin Baoyuan would handle any subsequent matters.

  When Lu Ning saw what he said, she didn't think much and quickly followed Gu Jinzhi into the car.

  When Jin Baoyuan started the car, he looked at Lu Ning with complicated eyes.

  Apart from anything else, how long has it been since then for Lu Ning to have evolved from a stalking 'anti-fan' to being inseparable from Brother Gu?
  Although his mood was very complicated, Jin Baoyuan still knew that Brother Gu was in a hurry to go to the hospital, so he immediately started the car and drove out of the underground garage.

  Lu Ning is sending a message to Jiang Rou, saying that she has returned to China.

  Jiang Rou: You are back. Do you want me to pick you up at the airport?
  Lu Ning: No, Brother Jin will drive to pick us up. Let's go to the hospital first and see Mr. Gu, and then I'll go home.

  Jiang Rou: ...

  Lu Ning: What's wrong?
  Generally speaking, a row of ellipses should mean that you are speechless. Lu Ning doesn't think there is anything about herself that makes people speechless.

  As soon as she sent the message to Jiang Rou, the car suddenly stopped!
  Jin Baoyuan looked at the rearview mirror and immediately started cursing, "There's something wrong, a car behind us actually scratched us!"

  Gu Jinzhi half-cast his eyes, "Don't worry, we're in a hurry."

  The money to repair the car came to him. It was nothing, Gu Jinzhi was actually worried about what the mother and son would do to his father, so he wanted to rush back as soon as possible.

  Jin Baoyuan understood, so he ignored the car and continued driving.

  As a result, within a few minutes, a car that was driving to his right suddenly turned the steering wheel and hit their car!

  Jin Baoyuan had great difficulty dodging the car, and then he suddenly braked. The car's tires made a screeching sound on the ground, and he was finally forced to stop.

  "Damn! Is that person sick and just hitting us?"

  He said as he opened the car door and got out.

  Lu Ning looked through the mirror and saw that the people in the car behind had also got off. Those people were very burly and wearing suits, but the tattoos on their arms were exposed.

  Lu Ning suddenly said, "Don't get out of the car!"

Chapter 87 The perfect woman, she would not marry him but

  Jin Baoyuan was stunned, his hand happened to be on the handle, it was neither open nor open.

  Gu Jinzhi had been looking at the information and messages on his phone. After hearing this, he raised his head and looked at Lu Ning first and then outside.

  Those people were obviously coming with bad intentions and were walking towards their car!
  They all carry iron bars in their hands!

  Because we haven't left the airport yet, there aren't many cars on the road.

  If those people were going to kill someone...

  Lu Ning here had already decisively grabbed Jin Baoyuan's collar and pulled him behind. Then she jumped into the driving position deftly and put on her seat belt.

  Press the clutch, apply the handbrake, shift gears, and press the accelerator.

  The car started.

  "Jin Zhi, Brother Jin, fasten your seat belt."

  The roar of the car sounded instantly.

  Gu Jinzhi put on his seat belt without hesitation, but Jin Baoyuan was obviously still a little confused. When the car started, he was still struggling with how on earth he was pushed to the back by Lu Ning from the driving position.

  The few burly men behind who were carrying iron bars saw that the car started and drove very fast. They were stunned for a few seconds, then immediately turned back, got in the car and continued to chase!

  The employer gave them 20 million, so they must kill that Gu Jinzhi!

  Moreover, there are few cars and few cameras on this stretch of road, so this is the best time for them to take action!
  Once Gu Jinzhi's car drives into the city, they will have no chance!

  Soon, two black BMWs at full speed caught up with him!

  However, they were still far away from Lu Ning's car.

  And if they keep running like this, they probably won't be able to catch up with Lu Ning and the others before entering the city!

  One of the men with flowery arms gritted his teeth and took out his phone and dialed a series of numbers, "Brother Guang, please help me stop a car outside the city. Yes, the license plate number is SJ4539. As long as we stop them, When it's done, I'll give you five million!"

  For some gangsters, if they stop a car, they can get five million. This is a great deal!
  So Brother Guang agreed immediately!
  Here, Lu Ning was already driving the car very fast, getting further and further away from the two black BMWs behind her.

  Jin Baoyuan was jolted so much that he quickly put on his seat belt and looked at Gu Jinzhi eagerly, "Brother Gu, what's going on?"

  Gu Jinzhi was not as embarrassed as him. Even though the car was driving fast, his hair style They are still meticulous.

  He said in an indifferent tone, "Maybe someone doesn't want me to go to the hospital."

  Lu Ning was driving. She was thinking a moment ago if someone was chasing them because she was unlucky.

  Now that I think about it, I didn't leave Gu Jinzhi, so this wave of people chasing him should have come for Gu Jinzhi.

  She was not the unlucky person this time.

  But Gu Jinzhi.

  Jin Baoyuan was stunned for several seconds, but he guessed something. He looked back with lingering fear, "Wow, we got them away! Lu Ning, you drove the car well!" "I

  ... ...I had to take on a movie about a racing driver, so I went to practice for a few months." "

  You have developed this skill in a few months. You are pretty good. Oh, by the way, what's the name of that movie?" "

  It hasn't been released yet. "

  ..."

  When someone wants to kill him, Gu Jinzhi's mentality is actually very peaceful. Anyway, he has experienced this kind of thing a lot since he was a child and has long been used to it.

  But he suddenly noticed Lu Ning.

  Lu Ning knows so many things and seems to be very good at them.

  If according to what she said, she worked so hard to win a role, then why has she not had a single masterpiece after so many years since her debut?

  Lu Ning saw Gu Jinzhi's scrutinizing gaze from the middle rearview mirror, and she pursed her lips.

  Those reasons I gave looked like fabricated excuses at first glance, they would not last long and could not stand any test.

  But Lu Ning didn't care either.

  She just wanted to achieve her current goal, as long as she married Gu Jinzhi and stayed away from that damn curse.

  As for what other people think, let them!
  But the two of them only looked at each other through the rearview mirror for less than three seconds. Lu Ning saw a white pickup truck approaching from the corner of his eye and suddenly hit it!

  She immediately turned the steering wheel wildly, turning the car 270 degrees, barely avoiding the opponent's car.

  And when the opponent paused for a few seconds, he stepped on the accelerator decisively and started the car again!
  Cleanly, neatly and decisively, the crisis was resolved and the opponent was thrown away again!
  The other party reacted after being slow for a few seconds. By the time they drove to catch up, cursing, the distance had already widened again.

  "Lu Ning, have you ever driven F1 before?" Jin Baoyuan was completely stunned!
  He had known that Lu Ning was good at boxing and kicking, but he didn't expect that she could drive a car so well.

  Gu Jinzhi stared closely at Lu Ning's profile, his heart was also very excited!
  It is undeniable that Lu Ning is very good. She seems to be good at everything!

  She is a very beautiful and perfect woman!

  And such a beautiful and perfect woman, deeply in love with him, attached to him, would not marry him unless he... Thinking of this, Gu Jinzhi suddenly felt that maybe God saw that his childhood was too miserable, so he Will Lu Ning be sent to warm him now?

  There were no surprises along the way, and those people did not catch up with them. When they entered the city, those people disappeared.

  Lu Ning successfully drove the car downstairs to the hospital.

  She jumped out of the car first, and then walked quickly to Gu Jinzhi, completely protecting him.

  In fact, Gu Jinzhi is not that weak. If someone jumps out to assassinate him at this time, he will definitely not stand still and be used as a stake.

  However, Lu Ning's desire to protect him made Gu Jinzhi feel warm in his heart.

  He said softly, "Don't worry, they don't dare to do it in the hospital."

  "Do you know who did it?"

  "Well, it's the person who doesn't want me to come back."

  Lu Ning understood, but after all, this wealthy family's water It's so troublesome to inherit a family business.

  A child like Gu Jinzhi might be like those written in some books, being kidnapped from childhood to adulthood, right?

  Lu Ning had a subordinate before. The little girl was an Internet writer. She was good at writing about big CEOs, and then the protagonist in her novel was kidnapped many times, hit by cars many times, suffered from amnesia and was in trouble many times.

  Lu Ning looked at Gu Jinzhi and suddenly felt that romance novels were not meant to deceive me.

  As expected, it was all kidnapping after kidnapping, car accident after car accident. Maybe at this time, the palace scheme was still going on in the hospital!

  The two entered the hospital smoothly and then came to the special care ward. Just as Gu Jinzhi said, after arriving here, they did not dare to do anything again .

  Gu Jinzhi pushed the door open and came directly to the bedside. He was filled with emotion when he saw his father's eyes closed and lifeless.

  The eyes of his previous father had been trying to find traces of his mother through him.

  But Gu Jinzhi hated this.

  Because he hates that woman so much!

  Lin Meng was very surprised when he saw Gu Jinzhi walking in intact!

Chapter 88 She is your future daughter-in-law

   But Lin Meng has always been very secretive and hid his true emotions very well.

  She sobbed and said, "Jin Zhi, you are finally back. Your father fainted during the meeting yesterday. Later he went to rescue and was told that it was bleeding on the brain. The operation was completed, but he never woke up... "

  As Lin Meng spoke, he started crying again.

  The cry was very pitiful, as if it was really a weak and helpless orphan and widow.

  Lu Ning seemed to smell something strange. Her nose moved, then she turned around and looked around for the source of the smell.

  Finally, she walked to Mrs. Gu Lin Meng.

  Lin Meng was pretending to be aggrieved, but now that Gu Jinzhi is back, it will be difficult to implement some of her plans for the time being.

  But now, she sincerely hopes that Gu Yun wakes up.

  Because if Gu Yun doesn't wake up, then the company will undoubtedly be inherited by Gu Jinzhi.

  So her current sadness and tears are not all fake.

  But when she saw Lu Ning walking up to her, looking like she smelled something, Lin Meng couldn't hold back any longer. She frowned slightly and said unhappily, "Why are you here?" Lu Ning asked back

  : "Mrs. Gu, where did you buy the perfume you are wearing?"

  Lin Meng was so angry that her heart throbbed. Is this Lu Ning sick? What time is it now? What is the situation? She I came here and asked where I bought my perfume?

  But Gu Jinzhi had announced before at the Bai family that Lu Ning was his girlfriend, so Lin Meng couldn't say anything too harsh directly to Lu Ning in front of Gu Jinzhi.

  Even if she is going to be annoyed by this woman!
  Lin Meng looked at Gu Jinzhi as if asking for help, "Jinzhi, your father needs to rest now. It's best if there are no outsiders here. Otherwise, can you let Lu Ning go out first?" "Lu Ning is not an outsider." Gu Jinzhi said decisively

  . explain.

  Lin Meng was stunned, and she quickly said, "That's not what I meant. It's just that your father needs a quiet environment to rest now." "

  You are right, Mr. Gu needs a quiet environment to rest now. Not only that, he also needs a person." The air is fresh. Mrs. Gu, the perfume you are wearing now is not a big deal, but it contains molecules that stimulate the cerebral cortex and stimulate people's spirit. It seems to be called dream medicine on the market, right? Mr. Gu He is weak now, and he has not woken up for a long time. It is because external stimulation has made him unable to cope with his weakness. So... Mrs. Gu, please go out first."

  Lin Meng was stunned!

  "You actually let me out? Who are you to let me out?"

  Lu Ning was neither humble nor arrogant, her eyes were calm, "Well, I'll let you out. If you didn't know before, forget it, but now you know, you still If you don't go out, are you deliberately planning to fume Mr. Gu here and prevent him from waking up?"

  Lin Meng was so angry that she was shaking all over. Her plan to kill Gu Jinzhi has been ruined. The only hope now is that Gu Yun wakes up. !
  How could she harm Gu Yun!

  But... Lin Meng suddenly remembered that her bottle of perfume was given by her eldest brother, who had always hoped that Gu Yun would die soon... She suddenly shivered!
  Lin Meng raised her head, glared at Lu Ning and said, "Okay, I'll go out! If A Yun doesn't wake up after I go out, I'll only ask you!" She turned her head and looked at Gu Jinzhi earnestly,

  " Jin Zhi, please take care of your father."

  "No trouble, I'm not a stepfather."

  "..."

  Lin Meng turned around and walked out, while Lu Ning quickly opened the window.

  Gu Jinzhi said, "There is a fresh air system here to change the air." "

  No, the weather is good today. I have also seen the air index. It is excellent. It would be better for Mr. Gu to try the natural and fresh air first."

  Lu Ning said After the windows were opened, the breeze blew in slowly and lifted up a strand of her bangs.

  Only then did Gu Jinzhi realize that what he liked most about Lu Ning in his previous impression was the one with big waves, air bangs, heavy make-up, a beautiful person, and a gorgeous look all day long.

  But I don't know since when, Lu Ning only likes simple high ponytails and casual clothes. Oh, by the way, she especially doesn't like wearing skirts.

  The legs are obviously so long and so white.

  "Ahem..."

  Just when Gu Jinzhi thought it was a pity that Lu Ning's long legs were not wearing a skirt, Mr. Gu, who was lying on the hospital bed and being ignored, suddenly coughed.

  Then the various instruments next to it instantly changed their curves, and all data were increasing towards healthy and normal numbers.

  Gu Jinzhi looked at his father Gu Yun in surprise and slowly opened his eyes.

  Then, he looked at Lu Ning even more surprised!
  He said before that Lu Ning is a strong and perfect woman, but now Gu Jinzhi would like to add that Lu Ning is also a very mysterious woman!
  Is there anything else that she doesn't know how to do?
  Sure enough, after driving Lin Meng out and changing the air in the room, his father woke up!

  Gu Yun, who had just woken up, tried hard to keep his eyes focused. He thought he would receive his son's affectionate care. But in the end, why did his son always look at another woman?
  "Cough cough cough cough!"

  When Gu Jinzhi heard the cough, he finally turned his head and walked quickly to the bedside. He pressed the alarm bell on the bedside to call the doctor, and then asked with concern, "Dad, how do you feel now?" "Headache

  . I don't have any strength, and... who is she?"

  Mr. Gu was a little grudge, why did the son he loved so much only have eyes for other women?
  But if Gu Yun can compare his feelings, he will find that his eldest son Gu Jinzhi actually has some of his characteristics.

  But Mr. Gu had just woken up at this time and didn't think so much.

  Gu Jinzhi raised his head and met Lu Ning's eyes. He pursed his lips and said calmly, "Dad, she is your future daughter-in-law."

  Gu Yun's eyes widened suddenly, and he was so shocked that the instruments next to him began to draw violently. The wavy line is gone!
  Then, big tears slowly flowed down the corners of his eyes.

  Gu Jinzhi was a little silent after seeing this.

  Fortunately, the doctor arrived at this time and began to conduct a detailed examination on Gu Yun.

  Lin Meng heard the sound and ran inside, but after running two steps, Lu Ning grabbed her by the collar and carried her out again.

  Lin Meng was so angry that her eyes were red, "Lu Ning! Don't think that with Jinzhi's support, you can be bold! Let me go!"

  Lu Ning carried her to the door, then let go of her hand, speaking sincerely Said, "Mrs. Gu, I suggest you take a shower quickly while Mr. Gu is doing the examination to wash away the smell of perfume on your body. Oh, if you don't take a shower, then I suspect that you are I deliberately wanted to harm Mr. Gu."

Chapter 89 Do you regret marrying me?

  In the end, Lin Meng was so angry that he almost lost his temper, and then walked away angrily.

  Probably went to take a shower.

  While the doctor was examining Gu Yun, Gu Jinzhi walked up to Lu Ning and asked, "What's wrong?" "As a stepmother, you should still have feelings for your father, but I don't know how much." "Well, after all, She liked my dad before my parents divorced."

  Gu Jinzhi's tone was very understated. Lu Ning raised her eyes and glanced at him, and finally said helplessly, "The world is so chaotic."

  Gu Jinzhi said He smiled and said, "You make it sound like you are not in the aristocratic circle. Why, do you regret marrying me?" "Ireally don't regret it."

  Seeing Lu Ning's answer without hesitation, Gu Jinzhi's mouth slowly softened. The ground rose.

  He was really becoming more and more curious about Lu Ning, because she always had a way to make him happy when he was depressed.

  Soon, the doctor completed a full body examination on Gu Yun.

  Except that his body is still a little weak and he needs to rest for a while, there is nothing serious.

  Fortunately among misfortunes.

  But this was also a signal from his body to Gu Yun, proving that he had worked too hard before and became sick due to overwork. Next, he had to shift his focus to cultivating his body.

  After the doctor left, Lu Ning's cell phone rang, so she took it and walked to the small living room to answer it.

  "Lu Ning! The Internet has started to blackmail you again, saying that you are crazy about pursuing Gu Jinzhi. You follow him wherever he goes. Someone took photos of you abroad, and then there were photos of you together at the airport. "

  Some people even said that you sneaked into Gu Jinzhi's house at night!"

  Lu Ning was very calm after hearing Jiang Rou's excited roar on the phone.

  Because most of what is said here is correct.

  Lu Ning's voice revealed a hint of calmness, "It's not the first day I was hacked. What's the big deal? Jiang Rou, please be calmer." "This is not a matter of whether I am calm or not. You know, Lin Jingxin is

  still At this time, I confess my love to you on the Internet! The Internet is in a mess right now, and everyone is saying that you are in two different places!"

  Lu Ning frowned slightly, "Are the netizens stupid? While saying that I am pursuing Gu Jinzhi, he said I am stepping on two boats. If I step on two boats, it will prove that I have caught up with Gu Jinzhi." "

  That's right, the IQ of this generation of netizens is really not good." "

  However, they are wrong, I Although I didn't have enough time to step on both sides, I caught up with Gu Jinzhi."

  Jiang Rou on the other end of the phone was stunned for several seconds without reacting. She finally said tentatively, "You two, are you sure?" "

  Yes. It doesn't matter if you're not sure, Jiang Rou, don't pay too much attention to things online. By the way, have you agreed on my outdoor survival variety show?"

  Jiang Rou suddenly felt that Lu Ning had a very strong heart.

  There is such chaos on the Internet now, and those people say so unpleasant things, but Lu Ning remains indifferent.

  Even thinking about career!

  Jiang Rou immediately began to review herself. She used to think about whether Lu Ning was worth taking care of, but now it seemed that she was worthy of being Lu Ning's manager!

  She immediately tried to calm down and said, "The discussion is almost over, and I have also contacted Brother Jin. Brother Jin said that Brother Gu also agreed to participate, but the schedule must be according to Brother Gu." "Okay, that's it,

  my You also know the schedule. When it is arranged, tell me the information in advance."

  "Okay. Xiao Ning, what about Lin Jingxin?"

  Lu Ning frowned, "Let him say what he wants to say, and your mouth will be on his face. It's not on my face."

  "I'm wondering if he regrets it and wants to save you?"

  "Who knows, I don't care anyway."

  Jiang Rou suddenly realized, yes, now Lu Ning has become very independent. Whatever she wants to do, she does it decisively.

  As for Lin Jingxin, it is already a thing of the past.

  There is no need to worry about such an ambiguous old financial owner.

  In the ward here, after Gu Yun explained some company matters to his son, he glanced at Lu Ning outside. He lowered his voice and said, "Jin Zhi, what's going on with that Lu Ning?" "Huh?"

  "

  You Are you really in a relationship with her?"

  Gu Jin took Lu Ning back to Baiyuan last time, saying that he was bringing his girlfriend with him. Others didn't know whether they believed it or not, but Gu Yun actually didn't believe it.

  He had always known that Lu Ning was a notorious female artist who had been kept by Lin Jingxin before!

  If Jinzhi was just playing for fun, then forget it, but now the attitude of taking him wherever he goes is a bit too much?

  Gu Jinzhi raised his head and looked at Lu Ning outside the window. He smiled and said, "No, we are not in love."

  Gu Yun breathed a sigh of relief.

  so far so good.

  As a result, the next moment, he heard his son say, "We have decided to get married."

  It seemed that what he said about his daughter-in-law before was not a joke?

  Fortunately, Gu Yun's body had recovered a little now, and he said earnestly, "Jin Zhi, you hated women before. Now that you realize that you can only touch one woman, you can't wait to marry her? You This would be too reckless."

  Gu Jinzhi pursed his lips and said nothing.

  Gu Yun sighed lightly, knowing that his eldest son always had his own ideas in everything he did.

  Forget about other things, but what kind of wife you marry may have a lifelong impact.

  Seeing his son frowning, Gu Yun said directly, "Didn't you say that she and Lin Jingxin were not clear about each other before, and you didn't care at all?" "They have never

  really been together."

  "Is that what she said? You I really believe that a man and a woman have been together for so long, and the woman has spent a lot of money on the man, and the man has spent a lot of thought on the woman, and they have really never done anything, who would believe it!" Gu Jinzhi said slightly

  ! frown.

  Gu Yun picked up the cell phone next to him and thought about calling Lin Meng and asking her where she had been, but he happened to see the entertainment news feed.

  #林MCCEO gave a high-profile gift of more than 10,000 roses to express his love for Lu Ning#
  The accompanying picture turned out to be a photo of Lin Jingxin and Lu Ning leaning intimately together!

  He immediately became energetic, as if to get some blood, he put the phone in front of his son's eyes, and said excitedly, "Look, there is nothing going on between the two of them. Do you believe it?" Gu Jinzhi also saw it

  . Jun frowned at that dazzling title.

  He immediately sent a message to Jin Baoyuan and asked what was going on. Are all the public relations team dead?

  Jin Baoyuan: There is so much dirty stuff about Lu Ning on the Internet now that we don't even have time to deal with Lin Jingxin's confession of love.

  Gu Jinzhi: Within ten minutes, I want to see this hot search disappear! If it doesn't disappear, just disappear!
  Putting down the phone, Gu Jinzhi took a deep breath and looked in the direction of the small living room.

  Through the transparent glass, he saw that Lu Ning seemed to be talking to someone on the phone... Could it be Lin Jingxin?

Chapter 90 Have They Really Been Together?

  Lu Ning finished her phone call with Jiang Rou, and when she came in, she noticed something was wrong with Gu Jinzhi's face...

  However, Gu Jinzhi was often angry, so she didn't take it seriously.

  After Lin Meng took a shower, rushed over eagerly, and squeezed Lu Ning and the others away, Gu Jinzhi said to Gu Yun, "Dad, let's go first." "Yeah." Gu Yun looked

  more He glanced at Lu Ning several times.

  Lu Ning noticed it, but ignored it.

  Because Lu Ning knows that sometimes, if you worry too much, it will make your life very tiring.

  Life is only a few decades, and it is already very short. If you are not careful and the end of the world comes, you will feel that you cared too much before, but it is actually meaningless.

  Lu Ning didn't care what Gu Yun thought, but she cared about Gu Jinzhi now.

  Because after Gu Daying got in the car, his handsome face was calm and cold, and his brows were furrowed, as if he could trap a fly.

  Jin Baoyuan had been using his mobile phone to deal with work matters. He put down his mobile phone and asked, "Brother Gu, where are you going next?" "You want me to tell

  you such a simple thing?"

  "...Then I'll take you back. Villa?"

  "No, I have to go to the company."

  Lu Ning felt a little sympathetic to Jin Baoyuan. After all, Gu Jinzhi's words now seemed a bit unreasonable.

  She looked at Gu Jinzhi carefully and found that he seemed to be angry this time, a little different from before?
  As a result, the next moment, Gu Jinzhi glanced over coldly, "Get off the car and take a ride home."

  Lu Ning asked, "Why?"

  The conversation between the two people caused the temperature in the car to drop suddenly!
  And Jin Baoyuan, who was originally a human spirit, keenly felt that these two people must have been quarreling!

  And it seems that Lu Ning is still at fault? And Lu Ning doesn't even know yet?
  Did he ask for advice?

  Just kidding, I don't even know what's going on. If I speak at this time, Brother Gu will definitely stab him at the same time!
  If you don't do it right, it will make things worse!

  Jin Baoyuan shut his mouth and tried to reduce his presence.

  Lu Ning stared straight into Gu Jinzhi's eyes, but the other person kept dodging and not looking into her eyes.

  She asked again, "Why did you let me get out of the car and go home by myself?"

  Gu Jinzhi's mind was now filled with the intimate photo of Lu Ning and Lin Jingxin, and there were questions in his mind.

  Have Lu Ning and Lin Jingxin ever really been together?

  Did they kiss?

  Did they sleep?

  They...

  "Get out of the car!"

  The car stopped suddenly and Lu Ning got out of the car. Then, the car started quickly and slowly drove away.

  Lu Ning frowned. She was fine before and even said they wanted to get married together. But now she was suddenly kicked out of the car. What did it mean?
  Is there something wrong with Gu Jinzhi?
  She searched the Internet and found out that Gu Jinzhi's symptoms were generally called intermittent pathological mental instability symptoms. To put it simply, it was bipolar disorder!
  If it weren't for the fact that she would die if she didn't marry him, Lu Ning would definitely not deal with this kind of person again.

  And now, what to do?
  As she walked, the shadows on the ground swayed.

  Lu Ning was thinking about what to do next. It was obvious that she was only one step away from marrying Gu Jinzhi.

  But what is the reason for the sudden change in the other person's temperament?

  She thought for a while, then went online and posted a question on a certain page.

  Posted by: The man originally promised to marry me, but suddenly his temperament changed drastically and he stopped talking about marriage. What could be the reason?
  2L: It's obvious that he doesn't love you anymore.

  3L: He loves someone else and has decided to abandon you.

  4L: Woman, wake up, there are so many good men in the world, why would you hang yourself from a tree?
  Lu Ning looked carefully. Gu Jinzhi didn't love her. Anyway, she didn't feel his love.

  As for having another love? He hates women so much. Could it be that he likes men?
  Finally, the netizen who asked her to wake up, Lu Ning, wanted to say that it wasn't that she had to hang herself from a tree, but that she would have to die if she didn't get married!
  Why are men so difficult to understand?
  It's even harder than fighting zombies!
  Lu Ning was walking and happened to pass by an amusement park. She bought a ticket and walked in.

  There wasn't much time left before the amusement park closed. Many adults and children were walking out. Only Lu Ning was going in the opposite direction, like a fish swimming upstream.

  The last time she filmed Love in Love, Lu Ning actually didn't enjoy riding on any of these rides. It just so happened that there were few people around now, so she went to play all the entertainment items she wanted to play again.

  Because these games are very precious memories in the apocalyptic era.

  However, now that she is far away from Gu Jinzhi, will her life be in danger again?

  For example, jump directly from a high jumping machine?
  At the same time, Gu Jinzhi had arrived at Dingsheng Entertainment, and the employees greeted him one after another.

  When he walked to the president's elevator, the elevator door opened, and Lin Ji and Xu Muda, the vice president of Dingsheng Entertainment, walked out of it.

  "Brother, have you just come from the hospital? I'm with you in the company. You can spend more time with your father in the hospital." Lin Ji's diamond earrings were shining brightly, and there was a hint of sarcasm in the corner of her mouth.

  Xu Muda's expression flickered a little.

  Normally, Gu Jinzhi would be too lazy to pay attention to them, but today, he was in a particularly bad mood!
  So those deep eyes immediately became cold.

  "The company will go bankrupt without you! Uncle Xu, come with me to the president's office."

  After he finished speaking, he stepped into the elevator.

  Lin Ji and Xu Muda looked at each other... Lin Ji meant not to let Xu Muda cooperate with Gu Jinzhi, but at the moment, Xu Muda really didn't dare.

  He was the veteran who started the business together with Gu Yun. As he got older, Gu Jinzhi called him uncle.

  So Xu Muda asked with a smile, "Jin Zhi, what's the matter?"

  "Don't let outsiders know about work matters."

  Apart from the two of them, Lin Ji was the only one standing there. Who was an outsider? it goes without saying.

  Lin Ji was not a good character. His face instantly darkened and he said with a sneer, "Brother, you actually called me an outsider. What do you mean? Am I not your brother? Am I not Gu Yun's son?" "

  You Ask your mother whether he is your father's son or not."

  "You!"

  Xu Muda next to him wanted to say something to prevent the two brothers from fighting, but Gu Jinzhi glanced over coldly, "Xu Muda, didn't you hear me? What did you say?"

  Xu Muda hadn't spoken yet, but Lin Ji rushed to speak, "Brother, what do you mean? Uncle Xu is the vice president of the company after all. No one can speak to him like this except my dad." "No

  , Except for my dad and the new president of the company, everyone can talk to him like this." "

  What do you mean?" Lin Ji's eyes narrowed, and his whole person suddenly became very ferocious.

  Gu Jinzhi lost his patience. He looked across Lin Ji and looked at Xu Muda, "If you don't come in, then go climb the stairs, and I want to see you in five minutes." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.1K 478 10
https://m.shubaow.net/277/277131/ Author: Zhilan Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2023-03-02 Latest: Chapter 56 Through rebirth fi...
21.2K 216 49
The end of the world is coming, and the opening is a natural disaster. Sandstorms, heavy snowstorms, extreme heat and plagues, thick fog and extreme...
495K 16.2K 33
"Would it be better if I didn't exist?" "Yes." Your soul was intertwined with his, but his heart belongs to another. [severus snape x reader] #1 h...
74.3K 624 109
Author: Riding a turtle on the highway Last updated: 2023-11-12 23:29:46 The latest chapter: Chapter 108 JiZhi 4 ****this is not my story. Offline re...