The engagement was broken off...

Galing kay loisantoinette

The engagement was broken off during the day and the movie star with a big tits asked for a hug at night. In... Higit pa

1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-110
111-120
121-130
131-140
141-150
151-160
161-170
171-180
181-190
191-197

41-50

220 3 0
Galing kay loisantoinette

Chapter 41 The two of them were intertwined.

  The fact that Lu Ning thought he was weak actually hit Gu Jinzhi hard.

  However, he soon discovered that Lu Ning would care more about him, protect him, and care about him if he thought he was weak.

  For example, hold his hand at all times.

  Even, the two of them interlocked with each other!

  Gu Jinzhi felt that his heartbeat was starting to become irregular again, and he didn't know that it was stimulated by the roller coaster.

  I was still in a trance by something called love.

  By the time the final jumping machine ended, Gu Jinzhi was nodding heavily. He felt as if he was stepping on cotton, and every step he took was unsteady.

  Lu Ning took the initiative to reach out and support him.

  "Teacher Gu, are you okay?"

  "It's okay."

  Netizens also felt very sorry for Gu Jinzhi. If they had seen Lu Ning helping Gu Jinzhi before, they would have said that Lu Ning touched his brother on purpose.

  But now...

  [Lu Ning, please help us take good care of my brother! ]

  [I feel so sorry for my brother]

  [What a crappy program team, what kind of crappy project have they prepared?]

  [Lu Ning, hurry up and get some water for my brother to drink]

  Just at this time, a bottle of mineral water was handed over to Lu Ning. Looking at Gu Jinzhi, who was pretending to be weak, he was immediately stunned.

  "Grandpa, grandpa, why are you here?"

  "Didn't I agree to visit you?" Mr. Bai looked at his grandson with a pale face. He was so distressed that he didn't care about playing chess with Lu Ning. Something happened. "Hurry up to my car and rest! You kid, why are you working so hard!"

  Gu Jinzhi shook his head, "We have to go to the bus to record part of the part later. Grandpa, I'm fine."

  In this case, Mr. Bai It was hard to say anything, so he turned to Lu Ning and said, "Girl Ning, you have to take good care of Jin Zhi." "You

  should."

  Their microphones were turned off, so the conversation would not be heard by netizens.

  Moreover, the cameraman did not dare to take pictures of Mr. Bai, so netizens just knew that someone gave Gu Jinzhi water and then said something to Gu Jinzhi, as if he was someone very familiar with him.

  The most important thing is that Lu Ning didn't leave and was always by his side.

  [I'm so curious, what exactly did they say? ]

  [Seriously, if anyone has Lu Ning's contact information, please drag her into her brother's support club]

  [I have the contact information of Lu Ning's assistant! ]

  [Are you serious? 】

  Lu Anan, who was watching the live broadcast of Lian Zong, was very angry when he saw that the group of netizens stopped scolding Lu Ning!
  Are these netizens stupid?

  At this moment, her cell phone suddenly rang, and it was a series of unfamiliar numbers.

  She didn't want to answer the unfamiliar number and pressed it immediately, but the call came back.

  Lu An'an picked up the phone and said angrily, "Is there something wrong? Why do you always call me?" "

  Is it Miss Lu An'an? I have something to do with you, and it has something to do with Lu Ning."

  Lu An'an was stunned for a moment, then calmed down and said, "You Who is it? I don't know Lu Ning!"

  "It doesn't matter who I am. What's important is that now Lu Ning is in love with Gu Jinzhi. If she really turns back to Miss Lu, she might marry Gu Jinzhi. Yes! I think you hope you are the only Miss Lu."

  "I don't believe it! How could Gu Jinzhi fall in love with that crazy woman Lu Ning!"

  "Gu Jinzhi took her to Baiyuan last week. If you don't believe it, you can ask someone to investigate this matter. If Lu Ning is just an 18th-tier female artist, then she can only be Gu Jinzhi's lover in the future. But, if she is the eldest daughter of the Lu family, then , she may be the legitimate Mrs. Lu. Well, I've told you the news, you can think about what to do."

  After the woman finished speaking, she hung up the phone.

  It is better to believe that it exists than to believe that it does not exist!

  Lu Anan was so anxious that she stood up and ran out.

  I almost tripped and fell down halfway.

  As soon as Jiang Lixue walked over, she immediately became nervous when she saw her daughter like this.

  "An'an, what's wrong? Are you feeling uncomfortable?"

  Lu An'an grabbed her mother's hand and told her about the strange call. She was so nervous that she seemed about to go into shock.

  "Mom, we can't let Lu Ning marry Gu Jinzhi! Gu Jinzhi is the prince of Dingsheng Entertainment, and his grandfather is the chairman of Bai Group! If she really marries Gu Jinzhi, what will happen if she really marries Gu Jinzhi? I won't be bullied by her for the rest of my life!"

  Jiang Lixue's heart skipped a beat after hearing this!
  She helped her daughter sit down on the sofa next to her and comforted her, "Don't worry, An'an. I'll have someone check it out first to see if it's true. After it's true or false, we'll see what the next step is." Do it."

  "Yes."

  With her mother's words, Lu Anan seemed to have found a backbone and stabilized.

  With red eyes, she leaned into her mother's warm arms.

  She didn't want Lu Ning to come back! She doesn't want to have an extra sister for no reason! She just wants to be the eldest lady of the Lu family by herself!
  **
  Lu Ning and Gu Jinzhi were sitting in the bus, rushing to the next mission point.

  The next task point is in a buffet restaurant, and the content is to test the tacit understanding of male and female guests.

  Although they knew the content of the script and chose the same dishes, they didn't know what the more than 200 dishes on offer were.

  Lu Ning searched quickly in her memory. Not to mention, the original owner really cared about Gu Jinzhi, and he even knew Gu Jinzhi's preferences clearly.

  As for Gu Jinzhi's understanding of Lu Ning... it can be said that he has no understanding at all.

  When walking into the restaurant, Lu Ning asked Gu Jinzhi in a low voice, "Teacher Gu, do you know what I like to eat?" "

  Is there anything you don't like to eat?"

  Lu Ning was stunned and looked at Gu Jinzhi in surprise. Jinzhi, while Gu Jinzhi looked at her with the corner of his mouth slightly raised.

  The two of them had eaten together many times, and the first time was at that private restaurant. The atmosphere at the meal was obviously strange, but Lu Ning was the only one enjoying the meal there.

  Then, the most memorable one was naturally in Baiyuan.

  Gu Jinzhi discovered that Lu Ning cherished food very much, especially the more delicate and complex the food, the more she cherished it.

  When eating that day, he even remembered which dishes Lu Ning had eaten.

  The two looked at each other for several seconds, but it was Gu Jinzhi who looked away first.

  Lu Ning's lips curled up. It turns out that Teacher Gu also pays attention to her?
  Lu Ning took the initiative and said, "Okay, then Teacher Lu will choose the dish I like to eat."

  Gu Jinzhi raised the corner of his mouth slightly and hummed.

  The atmosphere between the two people was truly subtle and ambiguous. Both of them could feel the atmosphere. But at this moment, the person who ruined the atmosphere appeared.

  "Brother, I finally saw you. I thought you would be trapped in the amusement park. After all, you are afraid of so many things. Oh, by the way, I remember that you have never been to an amusement park since you were a child. Let's go."

  Lin Ji, with her grandma's gray rags dyed in her hair and a rebellious look on her face, stepped in and smiled mischievously, looking malicious.

  And the person following him turned out to be Ouyang Mengmeng.

Chapter 42 Rounding up is just pampering me!

  Ouyang Mengmeng and her father were fired from Dingsheng Entertainment because they tried to drug Gu Jin.

  Lin Ji actually saved Ouyang Mengmeng and brought her to participate in the second season of the love drama?
  I think he was deliberately trying to cause trouble for Gu Jinzhi!

  In fact, Li Yue only found out about what Ouyang Mengmeng did not long ago.

  So when Dingsheng Entertainment wanted to replace Ouyang Mengmeng, he readily agreed.

  And now he turned to ask the assistant director, "Why did Lin Ji's partner be changed to Ouyang Mengmeng?"

  The assistant director was also aggrieved, "I thought, they are all from Dingsheng Entertainment anyway. If they can't get it, it's not them. Insiders have the final say. Anyway, the eldest and second sons of Dingsheng Entertainment are here. No matter what, our show will definitely be popular. So, replacing a female artist is not a big problem, right?" "She's not bigger than you! "

  People are here and can't be driven away. Li Yue feels even more guilty for Gu Jinzhi.

  If he had known earlier, he shouldn't have compromised and let that Second Young Master Lin come!
  I hope that Lin Ji will calm down a little later when Mr. Bai arrives.

  But in fact, there is basically no need to wait for Mr. Bai to come.

  Because the moment Lin Ji saw Lu Ning, her whole face instantly became extremely gloomy.

  "You still dare to appear in front of me?!"

  Lu Ning was confused, "This line should be mine. After all, you are the defeated general, how can you dare to appear in front of me?" "

  You!" Lin Ji was angry The corner of De's mouth twitched, and he was about to step forward to beat this damn woman, when he suddenly remembered that this was a live broadcast.

  He hated this Lu Ning so much!

  Lin Ji has never been beaten by anyone in her entire life, and she, Lu Ning, is the first!
  After being beaten by Lu Ning, the first thing Lin Ji did after waking up was to make trouble for Lu Ning, but his mother Lin Meng stopped him.

  Mother said that because you were beaten by Gu Jinzhi's bodyguard, it was Gu Jinzhi who was sorry for you in this matter, and your father must be against you.

  But if you fight back, then you won't be able to suffer miserably in front of your father, and you won't be able to get more things in the heyday.

  Even including the entire Dingsheng Entertainment.

  Although Lin Ji was rebellious, he knew that his mother was very smart and every choice she made was absolutely correct.

  Therefore, he temporarily gave up the idea of ​​​​finding trouble with Lu Ning.

  But today, we met here.

  In fact, it's Lin Ji's fault. He was too arrogant and just came to the show to cause trouble for Gu Jinzhi without even investigating. Lu Ning was actually on the show too!

  At this time, the barrage had subsided a bit, mainly because no one knew where Lin Ji came from.

  But soon someone revealed Lin Ji's identity to everyone, but they didn't know that Lu Ning had beaten Lin Ji before.

  Netizens don't know, but Lin Ji can tell!
  He sneered and asked Gu Jinzhi, "Brother, don't you cherish your life too much? Do you have to bring bodyguards with you to do a show?"

  Ouyang Mengmeng had actually been reducing her presence, but after hearing Lin Ji's words, she couldn't bear it Zhu asked curiously, "What bodyguard?"

  "What, don't you know, this Lu Ning is Gu Jinzhi's bodyguard."

  [Lu Ning is my brother's bodyguard, is it true or not? ]

  [I think I heard that Lu Ning can do some kung fu. ]

  [Suddenly I remembered that when I was at the amusement park before, I felt that Lu Ning would give people a sense of security! ]

  [Ah, Lu Ning, you are great, help us protect our brother! 】

  Actually, most fans are smart, sensible, and cute.

  When they began to put Lu Ning into their own camp, their malice disappeared instantly, and then he became a kind of one of their own.

  Jiang Rou looked at the comments online and was very satisfied.

  But when he raised his head and looked at the four men at war with each other on the screen, he felt a little worried.

  Lin Ji couldn't and didn't dare to do anything to Gu Jinzhi. The most he could do was say some outrageous words.

  But he didn't have any scruples about Lu Ning.

  Su Xiaocha, who was next to Jiang Rou, looked even more nervous. She whispered, "Sister Rou, what should I do? Sister Ning knocked Second Young Master Lin unconscious before. Will Second Young Master Lin take revenge on Sister Ning in the show?" Ah."

  Jiang Rou was stunned, "Is there such a thing?"

  Su Xiaocha nodded, "Yes, it was after this incident that Teacher Gu asked Sister Ning to be a bodyguard."

  Jiang Rou: "... ..."

  At the scene, when another live broadcast accident was about to happen, Mr. Bai, who was late due to traffic jam, walked in and coughed.

  Lin Ji was very afraid of Mr. Bai.

  Because he knew that his parents were afraid of this old man.

  What made Lin Ji even more depressed was that Mr. Bai doted on Gu Jinzhi!
  So after discovering that Mr. Bai had appeared, Lin Ji looked ugly, glared at Gu Jinzhi and Lu Ning, and then pulled Ouyang Mengmeng inside to complete the task.

  Lu Ning walked to Gu Jinzhi, and Gu Jinzhi looked down at her again.

  "I'm hungry, Teacher Gu."

  "Okay, let's go in and eat."

  "Yeah."

  Neither of them took Lin Ji seriously. After the fuss for a long time, in fact, to outsiders, Lin Ji was just a Like a clown.

  [Although I don't know what happened, I suddenly felt so sweet]

  [There is something wrong upstairs, what kind of CP are you consuming! Lu Ning is our sister! 】

  【Brother agreed that we should go eat, and he is pampering me by doting on Lu Ning! ]

  When Lu Ning and Gu Jinzhi entered, Lin Ji and Ouyang Mengmeng's group had already started to pick things. Lu Ning and Gu Jinzhi also separated to pick food.

  In the first selection, each person takes five kinds of food. As long as one of them is the same, it will be considered a pass and 1 point will be obtained.

  If two foods are the same, they get 2 points, and so on.

  If you fail, choose five more foods, and you cannot repeat the ones you chose before.

  Lin Ji and Ouyang Mengmeng finished selecting the food first, and none of them were the same.

  Just when the two of them had to look for food again, Lu Ning and Gu Jinzhi came back and were separated at two tables.

  "Teacher Gu, please open the first dish you chose and see if Teacher Lu has chosen it."

  Gu Jinzhi nodded slightly, then opened the lid and said, "Buddha jumped over the wall." "

  I have it."

  "Grilled eel."

  "I have it. "

  Steak."

  "I have it."

  "Smoked chicken."

  "I have it."

  "Fruit platter."

  "I have it."

  Everyone: "..."

  Did you two collude in advance?
  You know, there are more than 300 dishes in total. What kind of tacit understanding does it have to be that you can get five dishes for the first time and they will all be the same? !
  Netizens had the same idea. Fans of Gu Jinzhi did not dare to speak out, but some passerby fans thought that there was something shady and they must have leaked the story!
  At this time, Lin Ji turned into a substitute for netizens, "You guys are too exaggerated. At first glance, you can tell the answer in advance. Director, is this a foul on their part?"

Chapter 43 She is very good at eating.

  Li Yue also felt a little strange.

  Logically speaking, Jin Zhi and Lu Ning shouldn't have such a tacit understanding, right?

  Of the five dishes just now, none of them was what Jinzhi liked to eat. He liked to eat something lighter.

  Could it be that the answer was really determined in advance?

  But Li Yue had never seen any storm before. He was very calm and didn't say a word, because Jin Zhi could definitely handle this small situation.

  Gu Jinzhi raised his eyes and looked at Lin Ji coldly.

  Lin Ji raised her chin, "Brother, I know that these dishes are not what you like to eat. Is it possible that they are all what she likes to eat?" Lu Ning suddenly said, "How do you know that these dishes are not what she likes to eat?

  " What do I like to eat? The last time I went to Teacher Gu's house for dinner, there happened to be these dishes. I like them very much. Unexpectedly, Teacher Gu actually remembered them all." Gu Jinzhi pursed his lips and hummed.

  Lin Ji was stunned.

  Not only him, but everyone present and everyone in front of the screen were stunned!
  Has Lu Ning eaten at Gu Jin's house?
  How could they both progress so quickly?
  The movie star fans were silent for a while. They couldn't accept that the sisters they had just recognized betrayed them!

  [Didn't Lu Ning say that she had been to her brother's house before? She is her brother's bodyguard and has eaten at his house. It's normal, right?]

  [That's right, bodyguards are also human beings. What's wrong with staying here to have a meal? 】

  Mr. Bai, who was sitting in a comfortable chair, stroked his beard and squinted his eyes. Looking at it this way, these two children are quite a match?

  Jin Zhi seems to be interested.

  Actually, if Ning Yatou changed her identity, he would be willing to let her stay with Jin Zhi.

  What identity should I change?

  For example, the eldest lady of the Lu family.

  What is the idea of ​​that kid in succession?
  Does he recognize this daughter or not?

  Because Gu Jinzhi and Lu Ning had such a tacit understanding, they happily took five points and ate all the food they got.

  Lin Ji, on the other hand, had a dark face as she and Ouyang Mengmeng continued to choose food.

  I don't know if they are unlucky or if their tacit understanding is too poor.

  I went back and forth many times, but I was surprised that none of the food was the same!

  In the end, the two of them had no choice but to go to the next place hungry.

  Gu Jinzhi and Lu Ning, on the other hand, had been busy all morning and were already a little hungry. Although it was Lu Ning's favorite food, Gu Jinzhi watched her devour the food and immediately developed an appetite and ate a lot.

  Some people are like this. The food they eat tastes delicious and will arouse the appetite of those around them.

  Even Mr. Bai felt a little hungry after seeing it and asked the butler to arrange food for him. He also commented, "This Ning girl is very good at cooking!" After eating and drinking,

  Lu Ning and Gu Jinzhi went to bed again. The program team's car is ready to go to the next event venue.

  In the car, the host smiled and said, "Teachers, how do you feel?"

  Gu Jinzhi

  said succinctly, "It's not bad." Lu Ning commented, "It tastes good, but it's a bit lacking. There will be more for the event later." Do you want to eat?"

  The host couldn't laugh or cry, and quickly said that the next task is a love relay race, which requires male and female guests to work together to pass all the challenge levels, including eating.

  Lu Ning remembered that it was the part of the mission where the princess hugged her.

  She raised her head and found Gu Jinzhi looking at her. It was obvious that he had thought of this too.

  When I arrived at the mission location, I started the first mission.

  "The male guest princess needs to hug the female guest and reach the next relay point within the specified time."

  [Wow! This is good! Brother is about to hug Lu Ning, which is equivalent to hugging me! ]

  [Lu Ning is a little tall. She ate so much just now. Can my brother hold her? ]

  [You can't say that women can eat! You can't say that men can't do it! 】

  At this time, Lu Ning and Gu Jinzhi were standing very close.

  Lu Ning asked in a low voice, "Teacher Gu, are you really okay?"

  Gu Jinzhi stretched out his hand and easily picked up Lu Ning, answering Lu Ning's words with practical actions.

  Not only that, he also said to the stunned Lu Ning, "You should put your hands around my neck."

  "Really?"

  Lu Ning doubtfully reached out and put his arms around Gu Jinzhi's neck.

  The two of them were so close that they could hear the thump-dong-dong-dong heartbeat!

  There were onlookers around, and they couldn't help but scream!
  No matter what, the picture of the handsome princess hugging the beautiful girl is so eye-catching!

  The most important thing is that Gu Jinzhi walked very fast!
  This was a very unfamiliar experience for Lu Ning. She had never been hugged by a man like this before. He had only hugged her for a few seconds at Gu Jin's Villa.

  But now, he is holding himself and walking as fast as flying.

  This gave Lu Ning the illusion that she could be protected and taken care of by others, instead of everyone needing her protection.

  Hugging Gu Jinzhi's neck tightly, Lu Ning lowered his eyes and slowly took in this very novel moment.

  The princess hug is over.

  Both of them seemed to be a bit unsatisfied.

  The host held the task card and said with a smile, "Congratulations to the two teachers, you completed the princess hug within the specified time and got 3 points. Now perform the sweet cookie task. As long as the length of the final thumb cookie is less than two centimeters, you can get it." A perfect score of three points. Of course, you can also abstain and move on to the next item."

  After all, where Gu Jinzhi is, he has the right to refuse any game project, even the previous amusement park project.

  Moreover, Gu Jinzhi and his team have now scored 11 points, far ahead among the four groups.

  If they abandon the project, it won't have much impact.

  Gu Jinzhi is notoriously misogynistic in the industry, and he still has his first kiss on screen.

  Everyone thought that he would give up on this mission, even Lu Ning thought so... Although the two of them had kissed before, it was really not a good experience.

  Fortunately, her teeth are strong!
  But at this moment, everyone heard Gu Jinzhi say, "We won't give up."

  Lu Ning looked at him warily, and the netizens in front of the screen were going crazy!
  [Ah ah ah ah, this game is so exciting, bro, why don't we play it? ]

  [I'm a mom fan, and it feels so uncomfortable to see the goose being eaten]

  [Lu Ning, please refuse quickly! ]

  [Am I the only one ready to take a screenshot? If we kiss, it might be my brother's first kiss on screen! ]

  [Those upstairs, remember to send me pictures, I will make Lu Ning look like myself! ]

  Lu Ning asked Gu Jinzhi with some confusion, "Teacher Gu, are you sure you really want to do this task?" "

  Well, so our biscuits must be shorter than 2 centimeters. Lu Ning, can't you do it?" "

  Lu Ning frowned. She hated people saying she couldn't do something.

  She pursed her lips and finally said seriously, "Then when you eat cookies, remember to hold my hands down." "Why?"

  "I'm worried that I'll beat you out of reflex."

Chapter 44 Kissed!

  Netizens were silent again.

  It was clear that just a moment ago, everyone was actually a little opposed and did not want Gu Jinzhi and Lu Ning to do this too ambiguous task.

  Everyone was eager to come up and replace Lu Ning.

  As a result, the next moment, after hearing Lu Ning's words, everyone remembered the fact that she had saved Gu Jinzhi's life and had been protecting Gu Jinzhi.

  I'm worried that I'm going to hit you out of reflex.

  Everyone was laughing so hard!

  [Lu Ning, what kind of treasure are you in the world? Just your brother's handsome face. Can you do it? ]

  [I prove that Lu Ning is really good at kung fu. She saved her brother once before, in a private restaurant] [

  So is she able to do it, or can't she talk? ]

  [Suddenly looking forward to the intimate cookie mission between the two of them! 】

  【Kiss quickly, eat quickly, kiss quickly, eat quickly】

  Gu Jinzhi is somewhat used to Lu Ning's way of speaking out of the box.

  I don't know why, but every time I see her like this, I feel so cute?
  He nodded seriously, "Okay, you can close your eyes then, as long as you don't let the biscuits fall, leave everything to me."

  In fact, Gu Jinzhi was also very nervous!
  He had always wanted to give it a try. What would it feel like to kiss Lu Ning?
  The first two times I took it were so painful that I didn't even have time to feel it!

  So, Gu Jinzhi asked again, "We are doing a show, so... just close your eyes later, don't care about anything, and don't let the biscuits fall, you know?" Lu Ning tilted her head

  , I always feel that Gu Jinzhi's words are a bit deceptive?

  But the other party probably wouldn't lie to her.

  Besides, why don't you just bite the biscuit? Something more simple.

  She nodded, "Okay, stop inking, hurry up!"

  Gu Jinzhi raised the corners of his mouth slightly, then saw that Lu Ning had already bitten a section of the biscuit and closed her eyes.

  He held down her arms with both hands, and then kept getting closer...

  The netizens in front of the screen were very nervous!

  Some people couldn't help but choked up, and some people's hands started to shake when they were about to take a screenshot!
  Why, why is it more stressful than my own KISS!
  Mr. Bai didn't arrive at the scene because he had to have lunch, but he asked Mr. Bai to continue playing the live broadcast of the love show on his computer.

  Seeing the corners of the two children's mouths getting closer and closer, Mr. Bai had a kind smile on his face.

  "Ah Feng, do you think I have a chance to have a great-grandson?"

  Butler Bai quickly said, "You can definitely do it."

  Mr. Bai looked at his grandson in the camera, and his fair ears were slightly red. With a look of relief, he nodded with pleasure.

  This kid was tricked by his own mother before.

  It's just that Jin Zhi is so pitiful, so Mr. Bai has always felt sorry for this child.

  But he is getting older and older, and he has nothing to do with his family anymore. Apart from giving money, he can't do anything to help his grandson.

  The old man was worried that the child Jin would be alone after he left.

  it's good now.

  Someone was with him.

  "By the way, Ah Feng, have you made an appointment for me to have tea with Lu Yu?" "We

  have already made an appointment. Mr. Lu said he would be free at any time. I thought you were very tired today, so I made an appointment for tomorrow afternoon. Two o'clock, do you think it's okay?"

  "Okay."

  The old man's eyes moved back to the screen, and at this time, the biscuit had become very short!

  From a certain angle, the corners of their mouths have already touched!

  [Oh my god, I don't dare to watch it. If any of you took a screenshot, please share it with the group later! ]

  [I'm so jealous, I feel like I'm going to be Lu Ning's mouth substitute! ]

  [I am different. What I am jealous of is that the biscuit can be eaten by my brother! ]

  [You're all crazy, you're just an artist, a kiss is normal, right?]

  [What do you know upstairs, my brother's first kiss on screen is still there! Ah ah ah, if Lu Ning dares to kiss her brother, I will kiss you later! ]

  Su Xiaocha was also watching the barrage, and almost trembled when she saw this one!
  She worriedly asked Jiang Rou beside her, "Sister Rou, look at this, how scary it is!"

  Jiang Rou looked at the two people on the screen and said, "Don't worry, if Lu Ning doesn't want to, who dares to kiss her by force?" Just beat whoever you

  want." "That's right. Sister Ning feels so safe. I plan to learn some women's self-defense techniques from her!"

  Everyone was very excited.

  It even included Gu Jinzhi, who was carefully eating biscuits. Although he had a handsome face and was very calm, his heart under his beautiful skin was beating happily!

  Even closer, I still don't feel disgusted, on the contrary, I want to take it one step further!
  But he didn't dare to go too fast. If he went too fast, he wouldn't be able to distinguish the feeling, and he would accidentally hit his teeth like the previous two times.

  The cookies were a little shorter again.

  The on-site staff did not dare to express their anger, and they all stared nervously at the biscuit between the two of them... Holy shit, where are the biscuits?
  It turned out that Lu Ning felt that it was too slow and torturous, and she didn't like it.

  Just when Gu Jinzhi's breath came over her, she suddenly opened her eyes.

  Then he took the initiative to take a bite.

  With a click, the biscuit broke, and a very tiny piece of biscuit crumbs fell to the ground.

  But the corners of their mouths firmly touched each other.

  However, the force was much, much lighter than the previous two times.

  Then, as if some switch had been touched, the netizens squatting in front of the screen all turned into screaming chickens, and then the screen turned into a field of white flowers!
  [Ahhhhh]

  [Ahhhhhhhh] [Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

  ]

  ...

  Lu Ning and Gu Jinzhi looked at each other, as if something strange was starting to ferment.

  Lu Ning took a step back, then immediately squatted down, muttering, "There seems to be another piece, where did it fall?"

  Gu Jinzhi: "..."

  He wanted to touch the corner of his mouth.

  Because of the gentle touch lingering on it, he was particularly fascinated.

  However, there were still cameras facing them, so Gu Jinzhi also hummed, knelt down and said, "I remember a piece fell down. If you look for it, you can definitely find it." The

  two parties looked too calm. The 'screaming chickens' in front of the screen gradually calmed down.

  It seemed that he was also helping the two of them search for the broken biscuit... crumbs.

  Finally, Lu Ning picked up a small piece of biscuit crumbs from the carpet and handed it to the director. "Can I give you 3 points?" the

  director was excited.

  I want to give you one hundred points!
  There is no doubt that they passed this level again with perfect scores. Lu Ning and his team's points have reached 14 points.

  The next relay task is to answer questions.

  Each pair of guests has ten questions. If you make a mistake, you will have to drink a glass of juice.

  How many points can you get by answering a few questions.

  This is a welfare level. If the guests are more powerful, they can get a large amount of points in this level and achieve a counterattack.

  For Gu Jinzhi, those questions were just for giving away points.

  After Gu Jinzhi answered several questions correctly, he found that Lu Ning, who was sitting next to him, was a little too quiet.

  He looked over suspiciously.

  Lu Ning pointed to the glass of lemon juice and said, "Teacher Gu, I'm a little thirsty. Can you make a mistake and let me drink some?" Gu Jinzhi, who was originally waiting for Lu Ning to praise him, said: "..."

Chapter 45: There is no pen, and I have to bite my finger to write your name

  . The next question is Gu Jinzhi's wrong answer, and then Lu Ning drinks the sweet and sour lemon juice as she wished.

  [Don't you see that my brother is doting on Lu Ning? 】

  【Lu Ning is a fan like me. My brother dotes on Lu Ning. Rounding it off, my brother dotes on me! ]

  [Wake up upstairs, although it's dark, what are you dreaming about]

  [Men and women are matched in civil and military skills, so you won't be tired from work. My brother is Wen, and Lu Ning is Wu]

  [I feel that Lu Ning is so cute for some reason. How did she do it? Is she sweet or sassy? 】

  Finally, the romance is over. There is no doubt that the team of Lu Ning and Gu Jinzhi won the first place.

  Then the exciting moment arrived. When all the guests gathered in the auditorium, it was time for Lu Ning and Gu Jinzhi to re-elect their team.

  Throughout today's mission, Lin Ji basically had a black face the entire time.

  He almost regretted participating in this love show.

  It did not make Gu Jinzhi miserable, but he has always been in trouble because until now, he is still hungry!

  I drank a lot of water!

  In the previous question answering session between him and Ouyang Mengmeng, neither of them got a single question right!

  Ouyang Mengmeng looked at the two people on the stage. She was a little jealous, "In the previous love drama, Lu Ning committed suicide for Gu Jinzhi. Who would have thought that now they are a team and they have such a tacit understanding?" Lin

  Ji She sneered, "Don't worry, they won't choose each other again. At least, one of them won't."

  Ouyang Mengmeng was stunned for a moment, then thought of something, and the corners of her mouth curled up proudly.

  She had been able to play tricks on Lu Ning's seasonings before, but Lin Ji was the second young master in Shengsheng, so his energy must be even greater!

  Gu Jinzhi came out after voting quickly, but Lu Ning in the voting room next door didn't come out for a long time.

  [No, is it difficult to choose? Lu Ning must continue to choose her brother]

  [Will the show team have any other arrangements? A gimmick? ]

  [Actually, I really hope that Lu Ning and her brother will continue to be together, because with her around, I feel safe! ]

  [Have you all been brainwashed by Lu Ning? How can you let her monopolize your brother! ]

  [Only fans upstairs? ]

  Lu Ning, who was in the 'voting room' at this time, was indeed in trouble.

  Her pen ran out of oil and she couldn't write.

  And with the camera around, you can't just go out and ask for a pen from the staff.

  Why did he prepare a broken pen for her?

  This reminded Lu Ning of how her salt had been replaced with sugar in the small kitchen.

  "These childish tricks are so childish!" Lu Ning bit her finger very calmly...

  Soon, the voting ended and both notes were delivered to the host's hands.

  The host knew that Lu Ning stayed in the voting room for too long, so he deliberately made a gimmick and announced Gu Jinzhi's vote first.

  As expected, Gu Jinzhi chose to continue with Lu Ning.

  Then, it's Lu Ning's turn to vote.

  The host slowly unfolded the ticket, and netizens stared at it curiously. As a result... they saw a bright red patch?
  The host was also confused. She recognized Gu Jinzhi's name from the red top and looked at Lu Ning doubtfully, "Teacher Lu, what are you..." "The pen broke, so I had to write it with blood.

  " , are you okay?"

  Host: "..."

  Netizens in front of the screen: "..."

  Gu Jinzhi at the scene: "..."

  and Lin Ji, who deliberately let someone put a bad pen in: "..."

  [ Ahhhh, I swear I'm in love with Lu Ning! She is so cute, why are her ideas always so different? ]

  [She must really like Gu Jinzhi, otherwise how could she do this! ]

  [Is she stupid? She could ask the staff for a pen]

  [She would rather be in pain than keep her brother waiting]

  [Woman, you successfully caught my attention! 】

  Jiang Rou was also shocked by Lu Ning's appearance. She had previously thought that the other party had no variety show effect, but in the end, Kangkang, even the blood letter came out!
  Her reaction was also very quick. Seeing that many netizens were beginning to like Lu Ning, she immediately logged into her account and posted a barrage.

  [I announce that I am going to start fantasizing about Lu Ning, and I want to be her first Ning Meng candy! ]

  [Wow, I haven't followed Lu Ning yet? ]

  [I want to fan her too! What a treasure in the world! 】

  Because of this red vote, the popularity of this season of romance drama has directly reached the highest level, even far exceeding the previous season!
  Li Yue's face glowed red and he smiled from ear to ear.

  It's all money!

  His romance is going to be hot!
  Mr. Bai also rushed to the scene to watch the last scene.

  The eighty-year-old man actually followed him for a whole day. At night, when he saw this scene, he was very energetic and full of energy.

  He waved his hand, "Ning girl, let's go, I'll take you to Baiyuan to eat delicious food!"

  But it was already seven or eight o'clock in the evening, a bit too late, and Baiyuan was so far away.

  Gu Jinzhi whispered, "Grandpa, it's too late today. You have to go back and rest. I don't want to inherit the inheritance too early." "

  Get out of here! Huh! You don't have to go to Baiyuan. Girl Ning, I'm going to see Caiyuan." Feng, how are you doing at your place?"

  Lu Ning was not tired at all, she said, "Actually, you can also go to Baiyuan."

  Gu Jinzhi didn't know that she wanted to eat Baiyuan's cooking.

  In the end, it became a matter of asking Baiyuan's chef to bring the ingredients directly to their villa, which is Gu Jin's home.

  As for Lu Ning's family?
  In the opinion of Mr. Bai and Gu Jinzhi, the small villa of only two to three hundred square meters is too small.

  This season of love drama has a perfect ending.

  But the hot searches on the Internet are constantly rising.

  #Gujin之First Kiss on Screen#
  #Last season it was my favorite chick, this season it's sweet biscuits, I love you so much# #了
  sweet, woman, what else don't you know about me? #
  #宁梦糖#
  # Welcome Lu Ning to join the golden powder family #
  #If you don't have a pen, you have to bite your fingers to write your name #
  After dominating the hot search list, the first one is Gu Jinzhi's, but , as Lu Ning is a participant, the row below is full of her hot searches, and this row is also huge.

  Lu Wei usually doesn't pay much attention to these things in the entertainment industry. He just came home from the company and was sitting in the car when he suddenly remembered the call he received during the day.

  Why would Mr. Bai suddenly want to ask him for afternoon tea?
  That old man is a legend in the business world!
  After reviewing it one after another, I think I haven't done anything wrong recently. It seems that it is a good thing that the other party is looking for me?
  At this time, the car stopped and waited for the traffic light. The driver saw a message from his daughter on his mobile phone and accidentally clicked on the voice message.

  "Dad, I heard that Lu Ning is your boss's daughter. Can you help me get an autograph from her! I have become Lemon Candy, she is my idol! Please, Dad, help me get it. Please give me an autograph!"

  The driver quickly turned off the switch, then turned back nervously and said, "Boss, I'm sorry." They frowned one after another, "What is lemon candy?"

Chapter 46 Is there a secret behind what happened back then?

  The driver said cautiously, "That's Ms. Lu Ning's fan name, Ning Mengtang." After hearing this one after another, they frowned.

  He has always been disgusted with Lu Ning's involvement in the entertainment industry.

  If it weren't for Lu Ning not withdrawing from the circle, he wouldn't have stayed away for so long and wouldn't have allowed her to return to the Lu family.

  Although this girl keeps saying she doesn't want to come back, she probably hasn't suffered the hardships of life yet.

  When she hits the wall and gets hurt, she will know the dangers of society, be willing to look back, and know the importance of having a family.

  They turned their attention back to the computer one after another and said sternly to the driver, "Don't talk about the entertainment industry anymore. Just concentrate on driving!" "
Yes, boss."

  When they returned home, they walked in and saw their wife Jiang Lixue facing them. Walking up, she said excitedly, "Husband, An An's bone marrow match has been found!" She was

  also very happy to hear it, "Really? That's great, can the surgery be arranged?"

  Jiang Lixue said a little embarrassed, " The surgery can't be arranged yet. We haven't contacted the bone marrow provider yet."

  They frowned one after another, "Why don't you contact him, Lixue, why do you not care about An An so much?" "

  I don't care about An An, mainly because of... that person It's Lu Ning."

  "What?"

  Jiang Lixue saw Lu Yu's expression change and said quickly, "Actually, I just found out about it. Didn't I do the paternity test for you and Lu Ning? The doctor at that time also knew An An and wanted Lu Ning. She is An An's sister, so we took the test together. We didn't have much hope at first, but we were placed at the end of the queue. Who would have thought that the match would be suitable? The doctor just told me about it." After she finished speaking, she carefully looked at Lu Youyue expression.

  Just when Lu Yue's expression changed and she was about to speak, Jiang Lixue's eyes turned red. She grabbed Lu Yue's hand and said, "Husband, in fact, I have agreed a long time ago that if you take Lu Ning back, the child will be fine too." It's not easy, I must have suffered a lot since childhood. Besides, she came back and cured An'an, and the two sisters will have someone to take care of them in the future. After all, we will grow old eventually, right?" They were silent for a while, but frowned

  . Said, "But she insists on being involved in the smoky entertainment industry!"

  "She is too young and ignorant. After An An's surgery is completed, we will send the two sisters to study abroad together, which will give her more experience. , An An can also take her with her."

  He snorted one after another, "How small is she? She is obviously so much older than An An! But what you said makes sense. This child will grow crooked because he has eaten too much outside since he was a child. It's not easy, so let her come home quickly and let's help her get rid of those bad habits." "Yes."

  Jiang Lixue watched as they entered the study one after another. He should have gone to call Lu Ning.

  Lu Anan walked up to her and whispered, "Mom, is this okay? It won't be self-defeating. Lu Ning will come back directly, right?" "

  Your dad unconditionally said that she should go back to the Lu family, and she might be tempted. But, if She knows that when she comes back, she has to give you bone marrow. Will she come back? If she doesn't come back to the Lu family, she won't be worthy of Gu Jinzhi, and she will never be able to enter the Gu family. Moreover, that Lin Meng is not a good person either. "Mom, what about my bone marrow..."

  "Silly girl, when the time comes when she can't marry into the Gu family, and she can't come back to the Lu family, won't she just be left to our control? When I find the handle on her, I'll You can ask her to give you a bone marrow transplant obediently. If she doesn't cooperate..."

  Then she will only suffer a little!

  Walk the same path her mother walked back then!

  Suiyu, who was in the study, did indeed call Lu Ning.

  When the call came, Lu Ning was at Gu Jin's house and was being dragged by Mr. Bai to play chess.

  Hearing the phone ring, Mr. Bai blew his beard unhappily, "Who called?" "

  One after another."

  "Oh, it's him, then you answer it."

  Lu Ning nodded and answered the phone, "Lu Sir, are you okay?"

  Hearing the polite and distant tone made him feel very distressed. He thought that this girl was probably still angry that he asked her to leave the entertainment industry.

  Now it seems that there is no need to rush her to leave the entertainment industry, let her go home first, and they can slowly educate her.

  "Xiao Ning, since you like show business, then continue to engage in it. As long as you keep yourself clean, I believe that you will not go astray in the big dye vat of the entertainment industry. After all, we are a family. If you have time, you Come home, let's have dinner together."

  Lu Ning raised her eyebrows slightly, "Mr. Lu, do you want me to go back to the Lu family?" "

  This is also your mother's wish! She went out to find you back then, and then she went out It's... Xiao Ning, your mother's death anniversary is coming soon. Come back and come with me to see her."

  Lu Ning felt a slight pain in the pit of her heart.

  She grew up in an orphanage. The pain just now may be that the original owner is missing her biological mother.

  So, when the words of rejection came to my lips, I took them back.

  Lu Ning asked: "When are you going to the cemetery?"

  "The day after tomorrow, I will pick you up in the morning."

  "Okay."

  Lu Ning put down the phone and continued to play chess with Mr. Bai. Mr. Bai held the chess pieces and asked her, "One after another Are you planning to let you return to the Lu family?"

  "Well, he has this plan, and he also asked me to go to the tomb to see my mother the day after tomorrow."

  Mr. Bai saw Lu Ning's information before and knew about it. His wife was very sad because she lost her daughter. He searched for his daughter all day long, and then unfortunately encountered a traffic accident.

  "Then you promised him?"

  "I promised to visit the cemetery, but I didn't agree to go back to the Lu family."

  Mr. Bai was very surprised. He asked curiously, "Why don't you want to go back to the Lu family?" "

  If I was still young, I wouldn't have The ability to make a living may come back, but I am so old now that I no longer need forced family ties."

  Mr. Bai was shocked. Indeed, in wealthy families, there are many forced family ties that are just a show.

  This is the reason why I have not allowed my daughter to go back for so long.

  Not to mention, he married again one after another and had children of his own. The second wife and children would always have some resistance to Lu Ning.

  He was silent for a while, then said, "You are a strong child."

  Lu Ning smiled lightly.

  Is this strong? I'm afraid the old man has never seen her struggling to survive in the apocalypse.

  An old man and a young man were playing chess in perfect harmony. Gu Jinzhi stood at the door and looked at them.

  He came to call them downstairs for dinner, but he overheard their conversation. To a certain extent, he and Lu Ning actually had a common experience.

  However, he was luckier than Lu Ning and returned home very early. Although his stepmother and younger brother were eyeing him, he still had his grandfather to protect him and he could grow up slowly.

  And Lu Ning, a girl, has suffered so much, but she never says it. On the surface, she is still very strong and considerate of others.

  Gu Jinzhi felt a little distressed.

  Lu Ning spotted Gu Jinzhi first, and she asked, "Is the food ready?"

Chapter 47 Don't go back to the Lu family.

  It seems that Lu Ning is particularly concerned about food?

  Could it be that she suffered from hunger when she was a child?

  Gu Jin nodded, "Well, the food is ready, how long do you want to cook?"

  "It'll be ready soon." Lu Ning picked up a sunspot.

  Mr. Bai was not happy, "What do you mean it will be over soon? This battle is still stalemate. Hey, hey, you can't go down there. If you go down there, I will lose!" Heizi finally fell to the ground, and Mr. Bai's beard was blowing in displeasure

  . Woke up.

  After having a hearty dinner, Lu Ning left Gu Jinzhi's house. Because it was too late, Mr. Bai didn't bother and stayed here tonight.

  He held the tea, blew it, and stood at the floor-to-ceiling window watching Lu Ning's leaving figure.

  "Her mother's accident was a bit unusual."

  Gu Jinzhi suddenly turned around and looked at Mr. Bai. The old man continued to speak slowly, "The day after tomorrow, he asked her to go to the cemetery to visit her mother."

  Gu Jinzhi pursed his lips, " Grandpa, why are you telling me this?"

  "Haha, I'm just talking casually, you just listen." "..."

  Gu Jinzhi was silent for a long time. He thought of his mother. In fact, compared to him, he I'm a little envious of Lu Ning.

  Even though Lu Ning's time with her mother was short, it should still be very good memories.

  Lu Ning didn't know yet that she was envied by the best actor Gu. When she returned to her residence, as usual, she took a bath and went to check on the stock fund situation in the past few days.

  She wanted to buy Baiyuan so much that she couldn't stop making money.

  Su Xiaocha was applying a facial mask. She said in surprise, "Sister Ning, you are taking a shower too fast. You can wash my face almost as fast as me!" "Save time." "..." I knew Su Xiaocha didn't understand, Lu Ning had no way to tell her how luxurious it was to take a bath in the last days.

  Not to mention that unpolluted water resources are very scarce. Even if you are lucky and find a clean water source, if you don't take a shower quickly, you may be attacked by surprise.

  If it was a sneak attack by a zombie, forget it, that thing just wanted to bite people.

  But if a woman takes a shower and is attacked by a man... it's really disgusting.

  It's better to live in a peaceful world, where you can take a slow bath.

  Lu Ning looked at Su Xiaocha, who knew nothing, and was very envious. She hoped that she would never have this kind of trouble.

  Su Xiaocha was confused, why did Sister Ning look at her with envious eyes?

  After taking care of the stock funds, covering up the positions that needed to be made and selling the positions that needed to be sold, after finishing the work, Lu Ning found that a message came in on her phone, and it was from an unknown number.

  [Don't go back to the Lu family, they want you to replace Lu Anan's bone marrow! 】

  Lu Ning's face remained unchanged, and he implanted a small Trojan horse tracking program into the number. It didn't take long before he found out the other party's IP address.

  Oops, it's the Lu family?

  This is interesting.

  The person who sent the warning message belongs to the Lu family. Does he want Lu Ning to go back, or not?
  Let's check the bone marrow first.

  Lu Ning immediately turned on her computer, logged into some websites, entered some passwords, and soon landed on a completely black website.

  This website is called Dark City, and all kinds of information can be obtained on it, as long as you pay.

  Lu Ning wanted to find out what disease Lu Anan had and what her bone marrow matching was. Someone would take over the job soon and promised to give Lu Ning feedback before tomorrow evening.

  Lu Ning clicked on the transaction to be successful, and then suddenly remembered what Mr. Bai said during the day.

  The original owner's mother was in a car accident when she was looking for her, and she disappeared. Then, not long after, he married his current wife one after another.

  It's not Lu Ning's conspiracy theory, but her feeling that this matter is not simple.

  Her mother should be the only relative that the original owner cares about. In order to thank the original owner for giving her a second life, Lu Ning decided to help the original owner find out what happened to her and the truth about her mother's car accident.

  These two things are more troublesome and take a long time. After Lu Ning put the request and the price, no one answered for a long time. She was not in a hurry and left the website.

  After finishing all this work, she went to bed, so when Jiang Rou finished working overtime and opened the door and came out, she asked Su Xiaocha who was watching a TV series.

  "Where's Xiao Ning?"

  "She went to bed, she must be too tired."

  Jiang Rou thought about it, and that was right. After all, she had been recording the show for a day and then played chess with Mr. Bai, so she must be exhausted.

  However, a smile appeared in the corners of her eyes and brows, "Xiao Ning's fan support group has been established. The number of fans has exceeded one hundred thousand, collectively known as Ning Meng Candy. Although there are not too many fans, it is much better than before. "

  Really? That's really great! I want to join too, go in and have a look!"

  The group of Ningmengtang Supporters' Club is now lively. Jiang Rou has personally selected a few managers and is screening them. Follow the fans, then classify them and organize some activities.

  Some people also posted some screenshots from today's variety show in the group.

  The most common ones are screenshots of princesses hugging each other and making intimate cookies.

  [Shasha, I really want to drink Ning Ning and follow Movie Emperor Gu, but I'm afraid of being beaten to death by Movie Emperor Gu's fans] [

  Haha, raise the knife.jpg]

  [Oh my god, there are fans of Movie Emperor Gu undercover here? ]

  [CP fans, please be cute and don't start a fight]

  [I used to be a stranger, but after these few variety shows, I discovered the black material on the Internet. Did Ning Ning offend someone? ]

  [Maybe not, she really did a lot of those things before.]

  [So, Ning Ning has changed her mind? I suddenly feel very inspiring. Why did she suddenly change so much? 】

  【Because of love? ]

  Gu Jinzhi couldn't sleep at night, tossing and turning.

  I thought about it for a while, that kiss between two people during the day was sweet and soft, and it made people want to stop.

  He suddenly understood why Tokino always liked to kiss his girlfriends.

  Gu Jinzhi remembered that there had been several hot searches today and there should be some relevant screenshots, so he turned on his phone to check.

  As a result, I happened to see the Ningmengtang Support Club recruiting new members.

  He accidentally registered a small account and secretly joined the Ningmengtang Support Club.

  Gu Jinzhi didn't know why he wanted to join. Maybe he wanted to know whether he and Lu Ning were a good match in the hearts of fans?

  Therefore, when those fans just posted the screenshots of the two of them today, he immediately right-clicked and saved them!
  As a result, the management immediately banned the person who tried to take CP?
  Gu Jinzhi frowned slightly and chatted privately with the fan.

  Ashes: Excuse me, do you have any other screenshots? Are they from Gu Jinzhi and Lu Ning?

  Cute Macchiato: Sisters! Are you also a cp fan? I have a lot more. By the way, I am editing the video. When it is finished, I will send you a copy!

Chapter 48 Are they in love?

  sisters?

  Gu Jinzhi on the other end of the phone was a little embarrassed. He had never been exposed to this title in his entire life.

  He suddenly regretted that he should not have sent this message.

  But this trace of regret quickly disappeared.

  Because the netizen Cute Macchiato is so enthusiastic, she sent him a lot of photos in succession, all of which were screenshots of him and Lu Ning during the variety show.

  Cute Macchiato: Sister, wait a minute, I'll edit the video and send it to you first so you can take a look!
  Cute Macchiato: By the way, I'm going to edit the video. You think of a CP name first.

  'Sister' Gu Yingdi silently saved all the pictures sent by the cute macchiato, he pursed his lips and replied with a good word.

  Think of a name for him and Lu Ning's couple?

  There is an inexplicable sense of déjà vu that makes me wonder what their child will be called in the future!
  Gu Jin subconsciously wanted to resist, but he felt inexplicably strange in his heart, and then his hands began to search to see what the CP names of other celebrities were.

  Gu Jinzhi, who has been fed up with misogyny for twenty-four years, never thought that one day he would stay up late thinking about the name of his relationship with another woman!

  But after thinking about it several times, none of them were satisfied, so Cute Macchiato was busy editing the video.

  Finally, the other party said: Sister, you can go and have a rest first. I will edit it and send it to you. Don't worry about the CP name. After our sisters develop and grow, we will brainstorm and come up with the best one!
  Ashes: Are you sure they are all sisters?

  Cute Macchiato: Oh, that's right, Ning Ning is so handsome. I'm sure some boys will like Ning Ning in the future, like little milk dogs and so on, hahaha.

  Gu Jinzhi's face turned dark.

  Have you forgotten that you are drinking CP powder?

  However, Gu Jinzhi put down his phone and looked at the photos and video clips for a while. He felt completely sleepless and suddenly remembered what his grandfather said.

  Is there any secret behind Lu Ning's mother's accident?
  Gu Jinzhi narrowed his eyes, took out his cell phone, and contacted a person named Magician.

  Jhin: Magician, help me investigate a car accident twenty years ago. My name is Lin Yunhuan.

  Magician: What a coincidence. I was in Dark City today and saw someone also posted a mission, saying they wanted to investigate Lin Yunhuan's car accident.

  Magician: I'll pick it up, just in time to make two copies of the money.

  Jhin: Who is the other party?
  Magician: I tracked the signal, but the other party should be of the same kind. I couldn't check his IP address, or even other content he had posted.

  Magician: The person who can go to the Dark City to announce the news is probably not an ordinary person.

  Gu Jinzhi immediately gave up the idea. In this case, that person would not be Lu Ning.

  But who?
  Jhin: Tell me immediately after you find out the news.

  Magician: Okay, my junior brother, by the way, master is celebrating his birthday, don't forget it.

  Jhin: Yeah.

  After ending the call, it was already four o'clock in the morning, and Gu Jinzhi felt a little sleepy, turned around and fell asleep.

  More than two hours later, Lu Ning from the same community had already gotten up, wearing a white sportswear and a baseball cap of the same color, and started running in the community.

  This community is also good, with strong privacy and good greening. There are not many villas in the community, so there are few owners. It is very quiet early in the morning.

  But after Lu Ning saw Bai Yuan, she couldn't forget it, and no other place could catch her eye.

  He developed the habit of exercising during the last days. Although the original owner and Lu Ning were basically the same in appearance, and were tall and thin, they did not have much muscle, and their arms were sore after being hit.

  Lu Ning's plan was to train her body's muscles.

  In this way, whether you are running, jumping or hitting people, you will get twice the result with half the effort.

  The first few seasons of Lianzong have been very effective. Li Yue plans to release a big move in the final season, which is in preparation, but it will probably be half a year later.

  Jiang Rou helped Lu Ning receive some announcements and some film and television scripts during this period. Of course, her goal was still to focus on variety shows.

  Jiang Rou is helping Lu Ning contact outdoor survival variety shows.

  Lu Ning, on the other hand, was free and could take a good rest first.

  In the evening, she logged into the Dark City online and found that one of the two tasks she had previously posted had results, and the task of finding Lin Yunhuan's car accident twenty years ago had also been taken up.

  Unexpectedly, her bone marrow matching type was indeed consistent with that of Lu Anan.

  This kind of thing is relatively rare among brothers and sisters with the same father and mother, and she and Lu Anan only have the same father and mother.

  All I can say is, what a coincidence.

  Lu Anan has been ill for many years, so she is in urgent need of her bone marrow.

  But someone from the Lu family reminded Lu Ning that she would not be allowed to go back, and then reminded her of the previous phone calls.

  The corner of Lu Ning's mouth raised slightly.

  If you guessed it right, someone from the Lu family really didn't want her to go back, so they took the initiative to scare her away by exchanging bone marrow?
  Will Lu Anan give up her bone marrow because of this?
  hehe.

  Lu Ning really had no interest in the Lu family before.

  But now it seems that since some people are worried about her going back to grab the family property, if she doesn't go back and grab some, it will be a shame for them to worry.

  As for her bone marrow?

  She would steal the bone marrow from anyone who dared to covet her bone marrow!

  And here, people in suits were sitting in a private room of a high-end teahouse, fearfully pouring tea for Mr. Bai who was sitting opposite.

  "Mr. Bai, I don't know why you are looking for me?"

  "Recently there is a girl in the entertainment industry who is very close to my family Jin Zhi. This girl's name is Lu Ning. Do you know her?" one after another

  . , my heart suddenly skipped a beat!
  He knew that his daughter had been madly pursuing Gu Jinzhi before. If Gu Jinzhi was just a movie star in the entertainment industry, it would be okay.

  But Gu Jinzhi is still the young boss of Dingsheng Entertainment, and the grandson of Mr. Bai in front of him!

  Lu Lu immediately stood up nervously, "I'm sorry! Mr. Bai! It's all because of my poor discipline. The child was lost since she was a child. She has a bad character and has learned some messy things. I, I have already planned to let her go home and treat her well." The discipline teacher taught her not to pester Gu Jinzhi in the future. You should just ignore the mistakes of others and don't be acquainted with her." Lu Wei already planned to recognize

  Lu Ning, so he would not let go of her at this time. .

  But in his heart, he firmly believed that he would definitely not let that girl join the entertainment industry in the future!
  Mr. Bai squinted his eyes and smiled, "Sit down, sit down, why are you nervous? I think that girl is pretty good, and my Jin Zhi has a cold temper. It's not easy for a girl to like him, and he doesn't resent it either. You know "My Jinzhi used to hate women the most, but he doesn't dislike your Xiaoning." They

  sat down one after another, but they were a little confused, "Mr. Bai, I don't understand what you mean..." "

  That's right, if it's that kind of origin I will not let an unknown child come close to my home. However, if she is your daughter, I can still trust your character, so I will consider allowing the two children to date." One after another was

  huge Shocked by the surprise, he stood up again excitedly, "You mean, these two children are in love?"

Chapter 49 Go back and snatch the family property?

  "Didn't you watch the romance drama they filmed together? The two children are perfect for each other, given Lu Ning's identity..." "

  I have made an appointment with Xiao Ning to go to the cemetery to see her mother tomorrow. This child , she has suffered a lot outside. I am planning to let her go home, recognize her ancestors, and compensate her for the sins she has suffered over the years."

  Mr. Bai smiled and narrowed his eyes, "That would be best. But."

  Mr. Bai was very busy and left after saying a few words, but he was very excited.

  He was sitting in the car and suddenly asked the driver, "What's the name of that love variety show that Xiao Ning filmed?" The

  corner of the driver's mouth twitched. Didn't you tell me, boss, not to mention things in the entertainment industry?

  How come this has changed in just one day!
  The boss's heart is like a needle in the sea!
  The worker had no choice but to use his computer to search for replays of Lu Ning and Gu Jinzhi's variety shows.

  This is the first time I have watched this kind of love variety show.

  He is a rigid and serious person. He doesn't usually watch entertainment programs. At most, he watches Xinwen Network.

  Looking at the two children in the camera, they nodded in approval.

  Indeed, these two children are indeed a perfect match!

  If Xiao Ning really gets together with Gu Jinzhi, she will be of great help to the Lu family in the future!
  Moreover, she can just concentrate on being Gu Jinzhi's wife from now on, let alone show off in the entertainment industry!
  They returned home one after another in extremely bright moods. After seeing their wives, the joy on their lips could not be restrained.

  Jiang Lixue took his coat and said softly, "Husband, what happened today that makes you so happy?" "Do you know

  that business tycoon Mr. Bai? I just went to have tea with him." "

  Of course You know, this old man is a business legend. Although he has retreated behind the scenes for many years, he is still a big boss who can shake up the business world with just a stamp of his feet!" "He told me that

  his grandson Gu Jinzhi is following Our Xiao Ning is in love! Do you think this is a great thing?"

  The suit in Jiang Lixue's hand fell to the ground, and her whole body seemed to have been struck by lightning!
  They asked one after another in confusion, "Lixue, what's wrong?"

  Jiang Lixue quickly cleaned up her embarrassed expression, picked up the suit on the ground, and shook the dust off it.

  "I, I'm just so shocked. Is that Gu Jinzhi the prince of Dingsheng Entertainment, the one who has won several Best Movie Awards?" "Yes! I'm quite surprised too. Although I feel that

  Xiao Ning has a lot of It's a problem, but maybe it's because everyone is attracted to their own eyes. When Xiao Ning comes back home, you should teach her more about how to be virtuous and virtuous, but she can't let the Gu family and the Bai family look down upon her." Jiang Lixue felt very bitter and resentful,

  she I don't know how I responded to the words one after another.

  After going back to the study to read the documents, Jiang Lixue picked up another mobile phone. She used this unfamiliar number to send a message to Lu Ning, telling her that she could not return to the Lu family and that she would have to exchange bone marrow for Lu An'an if she returned to the Lu family.

  But Lu Ning didn't reply.

  "Could it be that you would rather replace An An's bone marrow than come back to the Lu family and compete with us for the family property?"

  No, she had to find a chance to find out what Lu Ning said!

  If Lu Ning really wants to come back and grab the family property, then don't blame her for being rude!

  Early the next morning, I packed up one after another and prepared to go out to pick up Lu Ning and go to the cemetery together.

  Jiang Lixue didn't sleep well all night. When she was tying her tie, she suddenly said, "Husband, how about I go with you today?" She frowned, "Forget it,

  this is not the right occasion for you to go today."

  Jiang Lixue He pursed his lips.

  Although she married Lu Wei and gave birth to a child for Lu Wei, she clearly understood that she could never replace Lin Yun Huan's position in Lu Wei's heart!
  She can never be compared to a dead man!
  Swallowing the bitterness in her heart and her worries about whether Lu Ning would return to the Lu family, Jiang Lixue watched them go out one after another.

  Lu Xuer didn't know what his wife was thinking. He took the chrysanthemums he asked the housekeeper to prepare in advance and went to the place where Lu Ning lived.

  Although Xiao Ning is not very reliable, she has been pursuing Gu Jinzhi, and she actually got him?

  I don't know why, but this reminds me of what he looked like when he was pursuing Lin Yunhuan when he was in college.

  Lin Yunhuan didn't like him at first, but he was very persistent. He would go to the library to meet her on purpose, and then he would bring her breakfast every day, and he never stopped giving her gifts on Valentine's Day, Christmas and other holidays.

  There was even one time when Lin Yunhuan fell ill, and he took him directly to the hospital!

  Finally, when he was about to graduate from college, he impressed Lin Yunhuan. One year after graduating from college, the two got married. Not long after, they had their daughter, Xiao Ning.

  But who could have imagined that Xiao Ning was lost when she was three years old. Yun Huan frantically searched for her daughter, and then met with an accident...

  Standing in front of the tombstone, the corners of his eyes were a little moist.

  Lu Ning looked at the woman's quiet and gentle smile in the black and white photo on the tombstone. She thought that if the original owner had grown up next to such a gentle and kind mother, he might not have used her beauty to get whatever she wanted. The crooked road.

  Later, I won't risk myself.

  Lu Ning bowed deeply to the tombstone and presented the flowers she brought.

  When leaving the cemetery and walking towards the car, Lu Ning was wearing a black shirt and trousers, with a ponytail and sunglasses, looking very dashing.

  She suddenly said: "Why did you suddenly ask me to go back to the Lu family?" Lu

  Yan was still immersed in the memories of his first wife. Hearing Lu Ning's words, he was stunned for a moment.

  But he didn't hide it, and said seriously, "I have actually longed for you to go home and recognize your ancestors. Because of what happened when you were a child, even if you have a bad temper and make mistakes, I don't blame you. There is one more thing. On the one hand, your sister is seriously ill and needs a bone marrow transplant, and your bone marrow match happens to be the same as hers."

  Lu Ning raised her eyebrows, "Oh, you mean, if I don't give her a bone marrow transplant, I can't go back. The Lu family?"

  "No, I hope you go home. This is also your mother's last wish. As for the bone marrow transplant, although I hope you can transplant it for your sister, I respect your own ideas and will not force you. You Although she didn't grow up by my side, she is still my daughter after all. Her palms and backs are all flesh, and I won't favor one over the other. Moreover, when you come back, I will leave half of the Lu family's property to you." They turned around one after another

  . , looking in the direction of his wife's tombstone, "This is what I said in front of your mother back then. I told her that I would definitely find you, and then I would give you half of the family property." Lu Ning calculated, and the Lu family

  's Half of the family property should be enough to buy Baiyuan, right?

  But she has always been a cautious person and believes that pie will not fall from the sky for no reason.

  Lu Ning asked: "What did you say before that you told me to stay away from the entertainment industry?" He

  frowned, but still said, "If you like it, you can continue to stay in the entertainment industry, but will the Gu family and the Bai family continue to let me stay away from the entertainment industry in the future?" I'm not sure about your development in the entertainment industry."

  "What does this have to do with the Gu family and the Bai family?"

Chapter 50: When did she fall in love with Gu Jinzhi?

  They were stunned one after another. He looked at the confusion in his daughter's eyes and said in surprise, "Aren't you in a relationship with Gu Jinzhi? The Gu family is the leader in the entertainment industry, but they may not allow their daughter-in-law to continue her career in acting. And In the Bai family, Mr. Bai values ​​his grandson Gu Jinzhi very much, and he probably doesn't want his grandson's wife to continue to be in the public eye."

  Lu Ning's face showed a very rare expression of confusion.

  Is she in love with Gu Jinzhi?
  How come she didn't know about this!
  He gradually thought that she was in a dilemma and didn't know what to choose, so his tone softened a little.

  "It would be okay if it was just the Gu family. Now there is the Bai family to support Gu Jinzhi. Ning Ning, if you really love Gu Jinzhi, you have to make some sacrifices." Lu

  Ning There was no denying what he said for a while. After all, her ultimate goal was to marry Gu Jinzhi.

  But she had to find out the fact that she was inexplicably falling in love with Gu Jinzhi.

  "Actually, Gu Jinzhi and I haven't made it public yet..." "

  I know, Mr. Bai reminded me of this, Ning Ning, you don't have work today, right? Why don't you come home with me for a meal?" Maybe

  ? It was at the cemetery just now that I recalled every moment of getting along with my first wife, and I felt very soft in my heart at this time.

  He felt very guilty for the daughter he had lost for many years, and was eager to make up for the father's love she had missed.

  He really hoped that Lu Ning could go home with him.

  But the other party has rejected him several times, and Lu Yu is actually a little worried that she will reject him again this time.

  As a result, the next moment, Lu Yui heard Lu Ning say, "Okay, I'll call Jiang Rou and tell them. You don't have to wait for me to go back for lunch at noon." "Huh?" Lu Yui didn't expect it to be so easy, and then he was a little excited, a

  little Nodding excitedly, "Well, okay, Ningning, do you want to go out to eat, or should we go home to eat? Oh, by the way, do you want to move home? I'll have someone clean up your room right away!" Lu Ning was as calm as ever

  . , "Let's go have dinner at home. I need to work for the time being, and I have to continue to live with Jiang Rou and the others, but you can leave me a room at home." It can't live in, but it can piss

  some people off.

  After hearing this one after another, he didn't think much about it. In fact, Lu Ning was willing to go home, and he was really happy!

  Find your daughter, so that Yun Huan's spirit in heaven will feel relieved.

  Lu Ning told Jiang Rou about going to Lu's house for dinner. Jiang Rou was inexplicably silent after hanging up the phone.

  Her passion for work had just ignited, but Lu Ning went back to be Miss Lu?

  Su Xiaocha played with Nuomi in her arms, and asked curiously: "Sister Rou, what's wrong with you?" "

  Xiaoning has gone back to be the eldest lady of the Lu family. Do you think she will just play for fun in the entertainment industry from now on?" "

  No way. Sister Ning said that she wants to make more money to buy Baiyuan." "

  The eldest lady of the Lu family is not short of money."

  "That's right. So, Sister Ning doesn't have to work hard?"

  The two of them said Thinking that Lu Ning didn't want to work hard anymore, she suddenly felt a little emo.

  Lu Ning didn't know that the two little sisters were in a very low mood. She was looking down at today's stock market situation.

  Lu Liuliu, who was sitting next to him, was calling home.

  "Lixue, please ask the kitchen to prepare a sumptuous lunch."

  Jiang Lixue said gently, "Is someone coming to the house as a guest? What kind of food do you need?"

  "Not a guest, please wait a moment," one after another turned to ask around Sitting there, Lu Ning was looking down at her phone, "Ning Ning, what kind of food do you like?"

  Lu Ning ordered eight dishes without any ceremony, all of which she had eaten before and thought were delicious.

  I was stunned for a few seconds, and then I thought that my daughter must have suffered a lot in these years, so she paid so much attention to food, and was deceived by a man so easily.

  He felt a little distressed again.

  Then he turned his head and told Jiang Lixue on the phone all the dishes Lu Ning ordered.

  "Do you remember everything? Also, ask the maid to clean up the suite next to An An upstairs for Ning Ning to live in."

  He had no idea that the wife on the other end of the phone almost had a heart attack!

  Jiang Lixue covered her heart and used her last strength to try to make her voice as gentle as before, "Husband, what are you talking about? Why don't I understand? The Ning Ning you are talking about is..." "Well

  , It's Ning Ning. Didn't you always say before that you want me to take her home quickly? Oh, by the way, An An is out of class. Let her come back at noon today and we will be reunited as a family." "Okay..."

  Hang

  up After disconnecting the phone, Jiang Lixue almost fell to the ground. She held on to the wall, her face becoming extremely gloomy!

  This damn Lu Ning is really back!
  It seems that she is really eyeing the Lu family's property!

  Lu Ning didn't know yet that Jiang Lixue was so angry that she almost vomited blood, but she could guess that someone in the Lu family was about to vomit blood after seeing her.

  If you guessed it right, he must be the one who sent her a message before and really didn't want her to return to the Lu family.

  "Ningning, do you also know about stocks?"

  Lu Wei is now full of fatherly love, so he pays close attention to his eldest daughter, and finds that the interface on her mobile phone shows A shares, as if she is covering her position?

  Lu Ning put down her phone and nodded, "Jin Zhi knows this very well, and I just want to learn from him so that I can have more common topics with him in the future."

  She could feel that Lu Lu wanted her to be with Gu Jinzhi.

  So using Gu Yingdi, a tool man, as an excuse will definitely fail every time.

  Sure enough, after hearing this one after another, they said with emotion, "Back then, I treated your mother with the same care and went along with her, and finally we got together." The

  corner of Lu Ning's mouth twitched.

  That auntie back then was really blind. If she hadn't been with you, she might not have left at such a young age.

  Although he had never met Lin Yunhuan, the mother of the original owner, Lu Ning fell in love with her very much when looking at the photo on her tombstone.

  It's just a pity that good people don't live long.

  A well-trained husband becomes someone else's husband.

  The daughter she gave birth to will soon become a mobile bone marrow station for other people's daughters.

  Lu Ning lowered her eyes and watched the car getting closer and closer to the Lu family. She said, "If I come suddenly like this, will your wife not welcome me?" "No,

  she has been asking me to come early these two days. I'll take you home. Your mother... your Aunt Jiang is a very gentle person, and your sister An An is also very sensible. You will know when you meet them." "Yeah." Lu Ning's lips raised slightly

  . rise.

  She was looking forward to seeing them, but they probably didn't want to see her.

  In fact, there is another important reason why Lu Ning returned to the Lu family, that is, after she becomes the eldest lady of the Lu family, she has a higher possibility of marrying Gu Jinzhi.

  What these rich people like most is that they are well-matched.

  After all, this matter has already been spoken out by Mr. Bai.

  So the question is, does Gu Jinzhi know that they are in a relationship?
  Lu Ning lowered her eyes and looked at her phone, then sent a message to Gu Jinzhi.

  Lu Ning: Teacher Gu, it seems that Grandpa Bai misunderstood our relationship. He thought we were in love.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

165K 5.2K 20
Fanfiction of Uta from Tokyo Ghoul (Spoiler if you haven't read the ;RE manga) !Content is not following the original storyline! |English is not my f...
23.9K 630 16
When Harry is sent to the dursleys, he is abandoned at age 3 and left by a roadside, where some interesting people find him. Harry Potter , or as we...
30.2K 622 117
Author: Shi Yao Category: Time Travel and Rebirth Novels Status: Completed Mu Qing, she survived ten years of the end of the world, experienced globa...
74.3K 624 109
Author: Riding a turtle on the highway Last updated: 2023-11-12 23:29:46 The latest chapter: Chapter 108 JiZhi 4 ****this is not my story. Offline re...