The engagement was broken off...

By loisantoinette

The engagement was broken off during the day and the movie star with a big tits asked for a hug at night. In... More

1-10
11-20
21-30
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-110
111-120
121-130
131-140
141-150
151-160
161-170
171-180
181-190
191-197

31-40

248 3 0
By loisantoinette

Chapter 31 You are indeed not a man.

  Lu Ning nodded, "From a biological point of view, it should be true."

  Mr. Bai was stunned after hearing this, "What do you mean?"

  "I didn't go back to the Lu family. Plan."

  "Why, the Lu family doesn't recognize you?"

  Lu Ning didn't hide it, "Lu Yue has already gotten the paternity test results, but he has never let me go back to the Lu family. On the one hand, they probably don't want to Let me go back. On the other hand, I don't want to go back."

  Mr. Bai teased the parrot and fed it some food. "Why don't you want to go back?"

  Last night, Mr. Bai had someone check Lu Ning's detailed information. , the Lu family does not recognize her when she goes back, Mr. Bai understands.

  This girl has so much dirty information that it's hard to tell which ones are true and which ones are fake.

  The relationship between men and women is also very confusing.

  When Mr. Bai heard this, he was very unhappy, but when he thought about Jin Zhi being able to touch him, he tolerated it.

  Anyway, just don't marry into the family.

  As for why Lu Ning didn't want to return to the Lu family, Mr. Bai was a little curious.

  He wanted to see if this girl had any other plans in mind?
  Mr. Bai added, "If you don't return to the Lu family, it will be difficult for you to marry Jinzhi based on your status. Did you know?"

  Lu Ning had originally planned to marry Gu Jinzhi, but now that she heard Mr. Bai said this and frowned slightly, "Why can't I marry Jin Zhi?" "With

  a family like ours, background is of course the most important thing. I don't care about your past. In the future, if you are the daughter of the Lu family, Then maybe you still have a chance to marry Jin Zhi. Otherwise, you will have to be his girlfriend all the time, even if you give him a bunch of children."

  Lu Ning was shocked.

  Everything is fine, just get married when you get married, but what about having children all of a sudden?

  Besides, who wants to give birth to a child for Gu Jinzhi!

  However, Lu Ning saw that Mr. Bai had just passed his eightieth birthday and was too old to irritate him.

  She pointed to the bare tree branch and said, "Old sir, your white parrot has flown away."

  Mr. Bai turned around and found that the parrot had indeed flown away!
  He immediately called the servants to catch the parrots, while Lu Ning turned around and continued her morning run.

  She said it was a morning run, but actually she wanted to take a stroll in the white garden.

  Where is the vegetable patch, where is the garden, where is the warehouse, where is the wine cellar.

  The more I look at this garden, the more I like it.

  Lu Ning checked the time on her watch and prepared to go back, then turned around and ran directly in front of Wen Xueqing, who was wearing a white sportswear and was also doing morning jogging.

  Wen Xueqing was wearing a white suit, and Lu Ning was wearing Gu Jinzhi's sportswear, which happened to be a black suit. The two of them were black and white, and had distinct auras.

  Lu Ning even saw blue shadows in Wen Xueqing's eyes, probably because she didn't sleep well at night.

  Wen Xueqing recognized that Lu Ning was wearing Gu Jinzhi's clothes, how much better would her face look!

  I was busy looking for someone for a long time last night, and finally the black material became a hot search, but it didn't take long before it was gone.

  The most speechless thing is that the person who stood up to prove that Lu Ning was a woman turned out to be the CEO of Lin Media!

  Wen Xueqing felt even more troubled when she thought that Lu Ning had just kicked Lin Jingxin in order to be with Gu Jinzhi not long ago.

  It would be nice if she returned home earlier!

  Wen Xueqing stared at Lu Ning for a long time. Lu Ning thought about it and then took the initiative to say, "It seems that you often live in Baiyuan, and you even bring a change of clothes."

  Lu Ning said this with a tone of true envy. .

  Because she likes Bai Yuan so much.

  If Gu Jinzhi hadn't brought her here now, she wouldn't have been able to come.

  But after Wen Xueqing heard this, her face turned even more ugly!
  She gritted her teeth and said, "Are you showing off to me on purpose? I'm telling you Lu Ning, Jin Zhi is just playing with you!" After saying that,

  she turned around and left angrily.

  Lu Ning's face was filled with questions.

  This woman seems to be quite elegant and well-educated. Why is her brain so bad?

  Not happy to be praised.

  Besides, whether Gu Jinzhi plays with me or not, what does it have to do with her?
  After walking around for a while, Lu Ning returned to Gu Jinzhi's room. The young master was no longer in the room. A servant came over and told Lu Ning, "Miss Lu, Young Master Jinzhi said that he would go to the restaurant to eat when you come back." ."

  "Want to go to the big restaurant?"

  "No, it's the small restaurant downstairs in the suite."

  The suite where Gu Jinzhi lives is obviously the master room. In addition to the small living room, there is also an independent restaurant outside.

  It can be seen that Mr. Bai also gave the best suite to his grandson, and his favoritism towards his grandson is absolutely obvious.

  Lu Ning thought about dinner last night, and saw a lot of young men at the dinner table, several of whom were named Bai. In other words, this old man actually had many children and grandchildren.

  Is this preference for his grandson good or bad for Gu Jinzhi?

  Lu Ning suddenly understood why Gu Jinzhi was always in danger and someone wanted to kill him.

  "That damn voice told me to marry Gu Jinzhi. Could it be that he asked me to be his bodyguard?"

  Lu Ning went to wash up and change clothes. On the way to the small restaurant, she received a call from Jiang Rou. phone number.

  "You don't have to worry about things on the Internet. We've settled it for you. But we haven't found out where this rumor came from." "

  What rumor?"

  Jiang Rou on the other end of the phone was strangely silent for a few seconds. " Have you not been online since you talked to me last night?"

  "I went online and looked at stocks and funds. What happened?"

  "Someone hacked you. Forget it, you will know the whole story if you join our small group of three people. Yes."

  Lu Ning opened the WeChat group, looked at the chat content, and slowly raised her eyebrows.

  What? She actually said she was a transgender who had undergone surgery?

  It's so funny. Although Lu Ning is not afraid of pain, for example, she was seriously injured in the last days and her bones were exposed, but she didn't say a word.

  But what do those who dare to have plastic surgery and undergo sex reassignment surgery think? Be so cruel to yourself!
  Anyway, Lu Ning would not have the heart to take the initiative to use the knife on herself.

  As for passive injuries, Lu Ning would not cry out for pain, he would only come back with revenge, and that would be the end of the matter anyway.

  She pursed her lips, went online to find the buried post, and started to implant a small program to track the other party's IP.

  One of Lu Ning's former subordinates was a high-level hacker. Because the apocalypse was coming and the world was shut down, this guy felt that he could not survive.

  It was Lu Ning who saved him when he tried to jump off the building and hit the zombies with himself, and then told him seriously that if you jump, you may not fall to death, and you may not hit the zombies. In the end, you will have to watch the zombies eat you bite by bite. So, are you still dead?

  The programmer imagined that scene and immediately didn't want to die. Later, he set up a local area network and taught Lu Ning various hacking techniques.

  When Lu Ning walked to the restaurant, she found that not only Gu Jinzhi was there, but also Mr. Bai.

  It seems that the old man wanted to be closer to his grandson.

  At this time, Gu Jinzhi's face was not very good, because he was looking down at WeChat, and Shi Ye had just posted a hot search repost in the group, and then there was another sentence.

  Tokino: Look at Lin Jingxin, he will jump out to defend Lu Ning. I say Jinzhi, you are really not a man!

Chapter 32 Fortunately, she just wanted to marry him instead of loving him.

  This breakfast was obviously very rich, but it was very depressing.

  At the very least, Mr. Bai and Gu Jinzhi were not in a happy mood.

  But Lu Ning was not affected. She had experienced a lot of suffering in the last days and cherished food very much.

  Not to mention, the dishes prepared by the chef from the Bai family are really to Lu Ning's liking.

  After eating, she was still unsatisfied and asked Mr. Bai directly if it was not good, so Lu Ning endured it.

  When she and Gu Jin got into the car and left Baiyuan, Lu Ning asked, "Teacher Gu, when you sell the house in the future, can you let these chefs continue to work for me?" Jin Baoyuan left last night

  . Now, they were the only ones staying overnight, so when they went back, it was Gu Jinzhi who drove the car.

  Gu Jinzhi was still thinking about the link Shi Ye sent when he suddenly heard Lu Ning say this and drove the car out of the S-turn!
  Lu Ning was stunned, "Has this car been tampered with again?"

  Gu Jinzhi stepped on the brake, his handsome face was dark, and he pursed his lips, "No." "It's

  because Teacher Gu didn't get a good rest last night. ? Let me drive the car instead."

  "No! Also, I haven't inherited this house yet. Isn't it too early to talk about whether to retain the employees in it?" Gu Jinzhi thought to himself. Fortunately, he was just eating. , Lu Ning didn't say anything about it.

  If I told him, he would probably make grandpa angry!

  Lu Ning became wary, "Teacher Gu, do you regret it and don't want to sell Baiyuan to me?"

  Gu Jinzhi rubbed his eyebrows and said, "Sit in the back row!"

  Adhering to the fact that the other party is the boss On top of that, besides, considering Jin Zhi's driving skills, it should be safer to sit in the back seat than in the passenger seat.

  Lu Ning turned around and strode her long legs. Gu Jinzhi felt that his eyes were filled with white flowers. The next moment, Lu Ning had already sat in the back row.

  Gu Jinzhi: "..."

  Woman, have you forgotten that you are wearing a long skirt with slits?
  Also, in such a small place, do you know how to shrink your bones? Why did you go to the back all of a sudden?

  Gu Jinzhi wanted to take the Suxiao Jiuxin Pill at this moment. He looked around and saw that there was only the chewing gum left by Jin Baoyuan in the car. He took one and put it in his mouth. He said in a deep voice, "Next, don't say a word." "Say."

  She got ready in the back seat, then turned to look at the huge macaw next to her, and said, "Okay, I won't say anything."

  The car finally became quiet.
  The anger in Gu Jinzhi's heart slowly faded. Dissipate, I have to say, although sometimes, Lu Ning would make him jump with anger, or make him dumbfounded and helpless.

  But the amazing thing is that he doesn't dislike her!
  Lu Ning, who was sitting in the back seat, thought that Movie Emperor Gu would be unhappy after talking. She simply took out her phone to check the previous tracking status of the mini program.

  Sure enough, there were results.

  That post was posted abroad, but the person who posted it had frequent contact with someone in China.

  The IP address of this person in China turned out to be in Baiyuan.

  Lu Ning recalled everyone she met in Baiyuan last night. They should not be friendly to her, and two of them were particularly obvious.

  One is Gu Jinzhi's stepmother Lin Meng, and the other is Gu Jinzhi's childhood sweetheart, Wen Xueqing.

  It must have been done by one of them.

  Lu Ning has never been a kind and gentle person. She very neatly planted a virus into that person's computer and wiped out the other person's computer in an instant.

  In addition, the cell phone of the person with the address in Baiyuan was also implanted with a virus.

  Soon, Lu Ning found out the owner of the phone, Wen Xueqing. Well, very good, this young lady should be the mastermind of this matter.

  But the question is, why would she find someone to defame her online?
  After getting some confidential information from the other party's mobile phone, Lu Ning looked up and found that the movie star Gu was driving seriously, and thought to forget it, don't ask anymore.

  In case the great actor is unhappy again.

  The scenery along the way was very unique, and everyone felt relaxed before they knew it.

  We happened to pass an intersection and while waiting for the light to turn green, there was another car parked alongside their car.

  There were four young college students in this car. One of the girls was dumbfounded and said, "I, I think I saw Lu Ning!" "Is it true?" "Quite true! There was

  a

  giant squatting next to her. Parrot!"

  The friend didn't believe it and joked, "Are you still going to say that Gu Jinzhi drove the car for her?"

  Several people laughed.

  "Really, if you don't believe me, come and take a look! The driver looks like Gu Jinzhi!"

  Several other people came over and were confused after seeing the strange combination in the car.

  Damn it! It's true!

  At first, the girl remembered to take pictures with her phone, but Gu Jinzhi had already closed the glass window.

  She immediately went to take a picture of Lu Ning, but Lu Ning waved hello to her generously.

  At this time, the light turned green and the car started moving.

  Several college students here are still looking at each other.

  "Is the driver just now really Gu Jinzhi?"

  "It's impossible. We must have seen it wrong. How is it possible?" "

  I know!" One of the girls immediately became excited, "It must be that Lu Ning is too in love with Gu. After that, he found a substitute who looked very similar to him as his boyfriend!"

  Everyone suddenly realized that this explanation made sense!
  Not long after, a post was posted called #鲁宁的新情狠, boyfriend is a high imitation version of Gu Jinzhi#, and it was accompanied by a photo of Lu Ning. As for the position of the driver, it was circled, saying that her new boyfriend was sitting here. .

  This post is rising very quickly. After all, the hot post from last night has just gone down and is still warm.

  Lu Ning didn't know about this at all, because Gu Jinzhi, who turned around, finally discovered Bai Caifeng's existence.

  Gu Jinzhi originally asked Lu Ning to close the window so that fans wouldn't see it, but when she turned around, she saw a red macaw squatting next to her.

  Very familiar!
  "Is this the parrot my grandpa raised?"

  "It should be."

  "Why is it here?!!!"

  Lu Ning shook his head, "I don't know, I just saw it when I got to the back seat. It started to squat down, and then jumped up."

  "Why didn't you say anything just now?"

  "Didn't you stop me from talking?" Lu Ning's eyes were full of doubts. She felt that the actor , my temper is really bad, too cloudy and uncertain, and too difficult to take care of.

  Luckily she just wanted to marry him, not love him.

  Otherwise, how miserable would it be?

  Now that we were about to arrive home, it was not appropriate to send the parrot back immediately, so we had to go home first and call Mr. Bai.

  But who would have thought that when the car first arrived at Lu Ning's house, after she got out of the car, a little red tail followed behind her... Bai Caifeng also got out of the car!
   The female protagonist is not a scumbag, she just wants to give the male protagonist a family, okay.

Chapter 33 You are on the hot search again!

  What shocked Lu Ning even more was that the bird actually held a small box in its beak!

  So was this a premeditated run away from home?

  When Gu Jinzhi saw it, the corners of his eyes twitched and he said, "Come back!"

  But the bird ignored him and directly spread its wings, holding his small toy box in his mouth, and flew to the second floor terrace of Lu Ning's house.

  Lu Ning lifted up her skirt, "I'm going to catch Bai Caifeng. You call Mr. Bai first."

  Bai Caifeng is the name of the parrot.

  The corners of Gu Jinzhi's mouth twitched, but there was nothing he could do. He saw Lu Ning turning around to catch the parrot, so he dialed Mr. Bai's number.

  "Grandpa, yes, your parrot, Bai Caifeng, came back with us." "

  !!!!!!"

  Lu Ning thought that this parrot would be difficult to catch.

  Because I don't know whether Mr. Bai was too confident in raising birds, or something else, he didn't tie the bird's feet or clip the parrot's wings.

  Baiyuan used to be very big, and the bird could fly in all kinds of ways, and its wings were very powerful.

  Lu Ning thought it was too hard to catch him, but when she went in, he was already squatting on the coffee table in the living room, nibbling a peach by himself.

  Next to him was the stunned assistant Su Xiaocha, who was holding a mobile phone as if checking something.

  Lu Ning walked in and said, "Stop checking. This is a macaw. It belongs to the Bai family. We will catch it later and send it back."

  Su Xiaocha said with tears in her eyes, "No, I'm checking. Can parrots eat dragons?" Cat."

  Lu Ning was stunned, turned around and looked again, and found that Bai Caifeng was indeed nibbling a peach, but one of her paws was still holding a furry little tail, and the owner of the little tail was the one he brought back not long ago. Totoro small glutinous rice.

  Xiao Nuomi has never seen such a big bird!
  It was trembling with fear and squatted there, trying to curl itself up into a ball, as if it would be safer in this way.

  Maybe it's because the food has been better than before these days, and I've really gained weight.

  Lu Ning walked over and said, "Bai Caifeng, let go of it."

  The big parrot flapped its wings, "Bai Caifeng, it's too earthy. Xiao Kui, let's call it Xiao Kui!"

  Who knows why a parrot suddenly developed a sense of aesthetics? Does the name sound nice or not?

  Lu Ning nodded, "Okay, Xiaokui, let go of the glutinous rice."

  After receiving Butu's new name, the parrot was obviously very happy and immediately released its paws.

  The freed little glutinous rice was like a ball of lightning, disappearing without a trace in the blink of an eye.

  This little Kui didn't think she was a foreign bird. After chewing half a peach, she started flying around the villa in a swagger.

  Su Xiaocha said cautiously, "Sister Ning, this bird looks like it was raised by a rich person. It has a different aura."

  Lu Ning turned to look at her and said, "I think you have a pretty good temperament." ."

  Su Xiaocha was stunned for a few seconds, and suddenly a flash of panic flashed in her eyes.

  Lu Ning did not continue talking about this topic, but looked at Bai Xiaokui, who regarded this place as her home, and said to Gu Jinzhi on the phone, "The parrot is not flying around. It is just hanging around my house. Well, it is the one raised by my family." My Neighbor Totoro is having a good time, and I feel like it doesn't want to leave."

  Gu Jinzhi was a little speechless, "Butler Bai will come to your house later."

  "Okay."

  The phone was hung up, and Lu Ning felt I was thirsty and wanted to get a glass of water, but my phone rang again.

  It's Jiang Rou.

  Lu Ning picked up and said, "Jiang Rou, don't worry, I'm going home now and I won't forget the afternoon advertisement." "

  I'm not telling you about the advertisement, but you are on the hot search again!"

  Jiang When Rou said this, her mood was extremely complicated!

  Lu Ning's black and red body is the most popular search topic, and there is really no one else! How many people worked overtime on this matter for her last night? They finally pressed down, but not even twelve hours later, they got up again!

  New boyfriend? Or is it a high imitation of Movie Emperor Gu? !
  Every time the popularity catches the attention of netizens, Jiang Rou doesn't know whether this is a good thing or a bad thing!

  Lu Ning narrowed her eyes. Why, that Wen Xueqing still wants to mess with her?

  Is this woman sick?

  How can such a sick woman be someone else's psychiatrist?
  Thinking back to this, Wen Xueqing actually leaked the privacy of her clients and patients to a good friend of hers, a writer who specializes in writing suspense novels.

  Gee, this kind of thing should keep Dr. Wen busy for a while.

  Jiang Rou on the other end of the phone said helplessly, "Forget it, you need to rest at home. I'll be back later and we'll meet up." "Okay."

  Lu

  Ning hung up the phone and used the previous program to hack into Wen Xueqing. With her mobile phone, she packaged and sent the things she disclosed to the patients to those patients.

  No matter who bullies her, Lu Ning will fight back twice as hard!
  So, half an hour later, as soon as Wen Xueqing got in the car and left Baiyuan, she received a phone call.

  She had just returned to China and had made an appointment with a friend to open a company together, specializing in high-level psychological consultation. Wen Xueqing is very famous abroad, and of course she will be the company's important psychiatrist.

  But a friend called and said very solemnly, "Xueqing, don't come to the company for the time being."

  Wen Xueqing was stunned, "Why?"

  "Because you leaked customer privacy, and those customers are preparing to sue you, so hurry up Find a reliable lawyer."

  "What?!"

  Wen Xueqing had no idea that what she did was so secretive, how could it be leaked?
  Could it be that the friend said it himself?
  It's impossible!
  She immediately became so busy that she didn't even have time to care about her overseas hacker friend, who was crying and complaining that all her computer data had been scrapped.

  Here, Jiang Rou and Baiyuan's housekeeper arrived at the same time.

  Looking at Butler Bai Yuan who was wearing a tuxedo and accompanied by several bodyguards, Jiang Rou looked at the big red parrot flying all over the room.

  She felt as if Lu Ning's scandalous material had hit the headlines one after another, and it didn't seem to be too fantasy.

  Bai Xiaokui doesn't want to go back to being Bai Caifeng.

  So it flew all over the room, and its feathers fell one by one, "Don't go! Don't go!" The

  parrot lost too many feathers, and Butler Bai felt very distressed when he saw it. He asked the bodyguards to stop, which was a little embarrassing. He looked at Lu Ning sitting on the sofa in the living room.

  "Miss Lu, this..."

  Lu Ning said speechlessly, "This parrot is too thoughtful. I can't do anything about it. You can either use other methods or ask Mr. Bai for instructions." Butler Bai looked at it with a wry smile

  . He looked at the fur on the ground and said, "You can't catch it by any other means. If you catch it again, the parrot will be bald! Then I'll call Mr. Bai and ask what he means." When Mr. Bai received the call, he was very worried

  . Damn it, I've raised this bird for several years, but it's so heartless!

  "Since it is willing to stay there, let's let it live there first."

  "Yes, sir."

  Bai Xiaokui stayed in this way, but Lu Ning had to go out to shoot an advertisement, so they closed the doors and windows before going out. .

  As for Totoro glutinous rice? It has been locked in its cage villa, so Bai Xiaokui should not be able to catch it.

  Butler Bai explained that parrot-related equipment and bird food would be delivered in the evening, and left. The three of them got in the car, and Jiang Rou didn't speak for a long time.

  Lu Ning was curious, "What's wrong? Is it difficult to deal with the dirty information this time?"

Chapter 34 Slapping the Green Tea Mistress

  "The popularity of that post has begun to decrease. Fortunately, they only photographed you and not Teacher Gu, but..." Jiang Rou touched the position of her heart, "I plan to have a physical examination soon. , check your heart and blood pressure."

  Lu Ning frowned and looked Jiang Rou up and down, "You, like Su Xiaocha, are not in good health. I will train you when I have time." "No!"

  Jiang Rou was angry. Her liver hurts, and her blood pressure is always high. Who is it because of?
  Lu Ning was very calm. She asked Jiang Rou, "What kind of advertisement is it?" "

  Oh, by the way, here is the information. You take a look at it first. There are not many lines. You just need to act it out according to the script."

  Lu Ning looked at the information and said, "Cooker hood ads?"

  "Yes, after your last drama ended, there were many ads coming to you, but they were all mixed and varied, and there was even a chicken farm. Finally, I discussed it with Brother Jin, and we decided I want you to accept this commercial for range hoods first. It's for the same brand, so it's okay."

  "What about the endorsement fee?"

  "It's still very considerable, but when the time comes, there will be a sentence in the subtitles next to it, which is a bit shameful."

  Lu Ning She narrowed her eyes and said, "What are you talking about?"

  If it was too much, she would not agree. Although she was short of money, she was not short of everything.

  Jiang Rou said, "The line is: Will Teacher Gu like the food I cook? I really want to know."

  Lu Ning looked at the advertising fee, "Actually, this sentence is not too shameful."

  Jiang Rou: " ..."

  You really want to buy Baiyuan! "

  Although Lu Ning is not a big fan, she is so famous. Who can hit the headlines twice in 24 hours?
  In addition, she has now signed a contract with Dingsheng Entertainment. Although Dingsheng Entertainment will not let her tie up with Gu Jinzhi for CP, she can enjoy the cool weather with the big tree at her back.

  Therefore, Party A was quite polite to Lu Ning.

  Manager Li who made the contact welcomed Lu Ning and the others into a small reception room and said earnestly, "Teacher Lu, you have read the script. If there are no problems, then we will sign the contract?" "Okay.

  "

  "Teacher Lu, after the contract is signed, can you take a photo later to try it out? " "

  "OK. "

  You need to put on some makeup and change into a set of home clothes. Don't worry, we have arranged it." "

  "good. "

  Lu Ning spoke very little throughout the whole process, which didn't make people feel difficult to get along with. On the contrary, people subconsciously followed her ideas and suggestions instead of directly arranging everything for her. There was a feeling that the

  entire rhythm was dominated by her.

  This was the first time Jiang Rou saw Lu Ning at work. She was very suspicious, and then turned to ask Su Xiaocha, "Is she always like this when she is working? "

  Su Xiaocha recalled it carefully, and she said, "No, but it has happened before. What's the matter, Sister Rou? "

  "fine. "

  It would be great if Lu Ning could always be so serious and reliable at work.

  But when they entered the dressing room, they found that there was already an artist doing makeup inside.

  What a coincidence, it turned out to be Guan Ting!
  Guan Ting has been wearing makeup since After she switched jobs to Haotian Entertainment, her stardom began to plummet. Xu Haotian also spent a lot of resources on her, but for some reason, there was no splash at all. The outside world began to call her, yesterday's flower, that is, a has-been

  . Xiaohua means.

  Not long ago, Guan Ting found out that she was pregnant, and tried to use hot searches to attract attention and let Xu Haotian take care of her. But who would have thought that the hot search was actually blocked by Lu Ning! Although Xu Haotian, who was participating in a film festival abroad,
  also After knowing this, she was not as excited as she imagined, so   she just told her to rest and wait for him to come back.

  Guan Ting was very angry with Xu Haotian, but she was even more angry with Lu Ning, who had snatched her hot search!

Zhi had approached her about a kitchenware advertisement before, but after being rejected by her, she approached Lu Ning. Lu Ning even accepted the offer. Guan Ting immediately decided to snatch the advertisement back. The staff found it difficult to handle, after all, Guan

  Ting Ting's cafe was there. Although it was outdated, it still had more traffic than Lu Ning.

  But she had already promised Lu Ning, and everyone was here. It wouldn't be good to go back on her word.

  Just like that, the two groups met on a narrow road . , Jiang Rou's face darkened when she saw Guan Ting.

  But Guan Ting curled her lips and said sweetly, "Hey, isn't this Sister Rou? I heard that not long ago, your artists and your boyfriend all went to Lan Anna. Gee, you had no one to take them with you and no one wanted them, so did you take Lu Ning with you? "

  Jiang Rou said with a stern face, "You don't have to worry about it.

  "I don't care. I just want to care about my former agent. " Anyway, let's work together. "

  Listening to Guan Ting's tea-smelling and bitchy words, Lu Ning immediately knew the identity of the other party.

  This Guan Ting was the little flower that Jiang Rou had taken care of. She became the mistress and then married to Haotian Entertainment. The boss.

  He has a pretty face, but why is his heart so dirty?

  Guan Ting looked at Jiang Rou's ugly face and the anxious advertiser next to her, raised the corners of her mouth proudly, and finally her eyes fell on Lu Ning.

  "You are Lu Ning, right? You are only qualified to pick up things I don't want. I heard that you were hired by Boss Lin before, and you turned around and came after Gu Jinzhi. Don't you hate it?! You can chase Gu Jinzhi! Is this someone you want?"

  Jiang Rou next to her was so angry that she clenched her fists and tried to restrain herself.

  However, some people never control their emotions.

  "Bang!"

  A crisp slap sounded in the dressing room.

  "How dare you hit me?" Guan Ting's eyes widened and she raised her hand to fight back, but Lu Ning grabbed her hand.

  Lu Ning had an indifferent look on her face, "Jiang Rou made you famous. Not only did you repay kindness with hatred, but you also spoke rudely to her. This slap was for her." After she finished speaking, she slapped her again with her backhand

  !
  Guan Ting was slapped so hard that stars appeared in her eyes. She staggered several steps and fell directly onto the chair. She was completely stunned.

  Lu Ning continued, "It's not me that's disgusting, but you. Because only people with a heart can be like you and see everything as dirty." "

  Lu Ning, how dare you hit me!!"

  "I've already hit you. You've been slapped twice, what, you still don't believe it? Do you want me to demonstrate again?" "

  ..."

  Guan Ting came with a face as proud as a peacock, but ended up leaving with her face swollen and very embarrassed. The expression is very scary, as if he wants to eat people.

  She was subconsciously afraid of Lu Ning, so she just said, "Just wait, I will sue you," and then left in embarrassment with her assistant.

  The staff next to him breathed a sigh of relief. Guan Ting was finally gone, but they were worried about Lu Ning.

  Manager Li kept apologizing, "I'm sorry, it's because we didn't arrange our work well. I'm so sorry." "

  It's okay, just start putting on my makeup."

  "Yes, yes."

  Everyone was shocked by Lu Ning's domineering attitude before. , the makeup artist quickly came to his senses and started applying makeup to Lu Ning.

  Lu Ning raised her head and saw Jiang Rou standing next to her, but hesitated to speak.

  She asked: "What's wrong?"

  Jiang Rou said, "Aren't you afraid that Guan Ting will hack you online?"

Chapter 35: Who told her to bully my people?

  Lu Ning smiled, "Am I still afraid of being blackmailed?"

  Jiang Rou was stunned on the spot. That's right, Lu Ning has never seen any dirty stuff. She has experienced two things from yesterday to today. This is the first time that it has made headlines.

  She seems fearless?

  Jiang Rou pursed her lips. In fact, she was quite happy to see Lu Ning slap Guan Ting just now.

  But she still said, "Guan Ting is narrow-minded, and she has Xu Haotian's backing. Before she left, she told you to be careful in the future. It was not nonsense." Lu Ning was doing her hair and said nonchalantly, "You bullied me

  . I won't let her have an easy time in the future. Who should be more careful?"

  "The person who bullied you?"

  "Didn't she bully you?"

  "..."

  Jiang Rou was speechless again. Unexpectedly, Lu Ning actually regarded her as one of his own?

  In fact, although she agreed to be Lu Ning's manager, she actually still had some room in her heart because her previous impression of Lu Ning was so bad.

  Lu Ning knew this too.

  The original owner is unreliable, so the bad impression left on Jiang Rou will be difficult to change for a while.

  But it can be improved slowly.

  After Guan Ting left, the rest of the filming went very smoothly. There weren't many lines anyway, so Lu Ning just had to cook seriously.

  After cooking three dishes, several staff members gave them a thumbs up.

  "Teacher Lu, your cooking is so delicious. You can participate in a food variety show!"

  Lu Ning pursed her lips and smiled, turning to look at Jiang Rou, "Sister Rou, do you hear me? Help me talk about food. Let's do a new variety show related to the genre."

  Jiang Rou couldn't laugh or cry, "Okay, I'll definitely arrange it for you!"

  Apart from anything else, Jiang Rou had a hunch that Lu Ning would become a big hit in the variety show department!

  The filming went smoothly, and Lu Ning had previously slapped Guan Ting hard in the face. It was also dinner time, and Manager Li proposed to treat Lu Ning and the three of them to dinner.

  Because the cooperation was pleasant, both parties planned to cooperate further, so they did not postpone the dinner and a group of people went to the hotel.

  Lu Ning was not used to wearing makeup. Anyway, she could just wear a mask and a hat, so she asked Su Xiaocha for makeup remover and planned to go to the bathroom to remove her makeup.

  Su Xiaocha was shocked, "Sister Ning, female artists outside don't dare to wear bare makeup." At

  most, they would obviously wear light makeup and no makeup, and then say that they were bare makeup.

  Lu Ning had finished removing the makeup on her face neatly and roughly, and when she raised her head, she was still looking gorgeous. She asked back, "What's wrong with the plain makeup?"

  Looking at this overly beautiful face, Su Xiaocha swallowed and said, "Sister Ning, your plain makeup still beats other celebrities instantly. If you want, just wear it."

  Lu Ning washed her face Wash your hands, turn around and go out. The dishes you just ordered should be served by now.

  I heard that this Sichuan food tastes pretty good, and Lu Ning is already hungry!
  As a result, before he even reached the private room, he saw Lin Jingxin in a suit walking towards him, followed by Shen Tu and three beautiful young girls. They seemed to be a team.

  When Shen Tu saw Lu Ning, he was immediately panicked. He immediately looked at his boss nervously.

  In fact, the two parties involved were much calmer than Shen Tu.

  Lin Jingxin had already spoken, "Xiao Ning, what a coincidence."

  Lu Ning felt that Lin Jingxin was quite generous. At least she didn't make things difficult for her when she terminated the contract.

  But this man was a wealthy man and could not have a close relationship, so he nodded and said hello politely.

  I thought I would just say hello, but Lin Jingxin suddenly said, "Xiao Ning, do you have time? Let's talk about something about work."

  Lu Ning turned around and said, "For work-related matters, you can talk to my agent directly. ."

  Lin Jingxin: "..."

  Shen Tu stood nearby and couldn't help it. He coughed lightly and said, "Xiao Ning, although you have terminated your contract with Lin's Media, everyone is still in the entertainment industry after all. When you When you left, the boss didn't make things difficult for you. You can't give up any face now, right?" "

  What is it? Just say it directly?"

  Lin Jingxin looked at Lu Ning, and the other party did have some affection for him in his eyes. None.

  In the past, I would still act petty, act coquettishly and so on.

  He felt a little unhappy, but he still said in a calm tone, "There are many people here, let's go to the private room to talk." "

  Okay." Lu Ning just wanted to make a quick decision so that he could go to dinner.

  Su Xiaocha looked horrified and carefully tugged on Lu Ning's sleeve.

  Lu Ning said, "Xiaocha, go back to the private room first."

  "I know! I'll go find Sister Rou!"

  "No, you go tell them to eat slowly and leave some food for me." "

  ..."

  Lin Jingxin The others were also a little speechless.

  It turned out that Lin Jingxin's private room was right next door. Lu Ning was walking in front and found that the three girls were secretly looking at her.

  I guess I felt like vomiting, but I didn't dare to say anything at this time.

  Lin Jingxin was also looking at Lu Ning. He felt that this woman seemed to be living a more prosperous life since she left him?
  The corners of his eyes and eyebrows are full of unruly confidence.

  The dissatisfaction in his heart grew bigger and bigger.

  He had let Lu Ning go because he knew that even if Lu Ning signed with Dingsheng Entertainment, Gu Jinzhi would not like her.

  If she hits the wall a few more times, she will know how good he was to her back then.

  What about a stand-in?
  He has never refused her request and is very kind to her. He can give her anything except marriage and love.

  And now...

  Lu Ning's face was full of impatience, "Mr. Lin, if you have anything to say, please tell me immediately."

  If you go back later, the food will be cold!

  Lin Jingxin's mouth twitched, feeling like he was worse than a table full of food?
  A flash of anger flashed across Jun's face, but he quickly suppressed it.

  He said, "Shen Tu told you that our company is going to cooperate with the Lu Group, right?" "

  Yes, I did."

  "I still hope you can do me this favor. After the matter is completed, I can give it to you. Generous remuneration. Or if you have any other conditions, you can also mention them." Lin Jingxin paused and added, "Conditions that have nothing to do with Gu Jinzhi." The last time he heard Shen Tu mention

  Lu Ning's conditions, I was so angry that I didn't eat for a whole day and even smashed a bottle of 1982 Lafite!

  What is so good about Gu Jinzhi, why can't he replace him?
  Lu Ning really thought about it and then said, "Can you help me buy a villa in the western suburbs of the city?"

  Shen Tu, who was drinking water next to him, almost squirted after hearing this!

  Oh dear, you know the boss can't move in yet, this Lu Ning is too talkative!
  Lin Jingxin's expression wasn't very good either.

  This level of difficulty is even higher than approaching Gu Jinzhi!

  He raised his eyebrows, "Xiao Ning, did you do it on purpose? To be fair, I was very nice to you before, right? Are you so ungrateful?" "

  I'm serious, I like that villa and manor very much."

  Lin Jingxin laughed angrily . , "In the villa and manor over there, not even I can live in it, even your father can't live in it one after another! Xiao Ning, are you just deliberately trying to embarrass me?"

Chapter 36 Gu Jinzhi can't do it.

  We can't talk today.

  Just at this time, Jiang Rou opened the door and came in.

  She was worried after hearing Su Xiaocha's words, fearing that Lin Jingxin would make trouble for them and Lu Ning, so she hurried over.

  As a result, when Jiang Rou opened the door, she found Lu Ning smiling, but how many other people had dark faces?
  When Lu Ning saw Jiang Rou coming, she stood up and said, "Boss Lin, since we can't talk anymore, I'm leaving. Goodbye."

  Shen Tu was so anxious that he hesitated to speak.

  Lin Jingxin looked gloomily at the direction Lu Ning left.

  The other three little girls were even more outrageous and did not dare to say anything. They were the newcomers that Lin Media was about to promote, and they had heard many legends about Lu Ning before.

  It was said that Lu Ning was seducing the boss for nothing, but now it seems that is not the case.

  Could it be that the Lu family gave her the confidence?

  Lin Jingxin suddenly said, "Shen Tu, have you checked that Lu Ning has not been in contact with the Lu family recently?" "

  Well, I have checked and she has not been in contact with the Lu family, but...it seems that she followed Gu Jinzhi yesterday. The Bai family."

  Lin Jingxin turned around suddenly, "Gu Jinzhi took her to the Bai family?!" "

  Well, 80% of the time, it was at that time that she fell in love with the manor and villa in the western suburbs..."

  Shen Tu was a little worried about his family. The boss was sad. No matter what, it did seem that Lu Ning had climbed a high branch and kicked the boss...

  Lu Ning and Jiang Rou went back to the private room together. Jiang Rou was nervous and said, "Lu Ning, why does Lin Jingxin want you?" " Lin's Media wanted to cooperate with the Lu Group, which is my biological father's Lu family. He wanted me to make peace with him, but I made two conditions and he didn't agree, so   the

  negotiation collapsed."

Jiang Rou also heard about the matter. Lu Group's medical equipment wanted to find a celebrity to endorse it, both at home and abroad. This was a big deal, because who didn't know that the biomedical field was quite popular now.

  Jin Baoyuan had mentioned it to Jiang Rou before and asked Lu Ning if she wanted to fight for him.

  At that time, Jiang Rou told Jin Baoyuan that Lu Ning did not want to return to the Lu family, so he would not mention it.

  Jiang Rou was curious, "What conditions did you put on Lin Jingxin?"

  Lu Ning picked up the chopsticks and went to pick up the red and greasy piece of braised pork. "I told him, condition one, I want to get close to Gu Jinzhi. Condition two , I want a house in a manor villa in the western suburbs."

  Jiang Rou: "..."

  It's just that the negotiation collapsed, it's still a trivial matter, Lin Jingxin didn't kick you out directly, it's all because he is a gentleman!
  Jiang Rou was a little speechless, but Lu Ning started to enjoy the food.

  As for Manager Li and his assistant, they looked at each other after hearing these words.

  Sure enough, Teacher Lu is no ordinary person! The things they think about are different from ordinary people like them!

  That's fine with Movie Emperor Gu, but the manor villa in the western suburbs...

  is a place ordinary people like them can't live in even after a lifetime of hard work!

  But overall, the meal was very enjoyable. Lu Ning asked Su Xiaocha to write down the address of this restaurant. It tasted good and she could come back next time.

  After separating from Manager Li and others, they returned to the villa and happened to see several cars parked at the door of the villa, as well as the polite butler Bai and others in tuxedos.

  Lu Ning was confused, "Butler Bai, what does this mean?"

  Butler Bai smiled, "Sir, since Caifeng likes to live with you, let him live with you first. These luggages belong to him, as well as his toys. , food, etc. The feeding instructions are here. If you don't have time to take care of it, I can leave a servant here to take care of it."

  Lu Ning's mouth twitched.

  She hasn't used a servant yet.

  The parrot in the house who plucks his own feathers when he is unhappy has reached the peak of his bird life without any effort!

  Jiang Rou was also shocked and stood there for a long time without moving. Su Xiaocha came over and said, "Sister Ning, Sister Rou, do we want another person to move in?" Of course not

  .

  It's just a bird, and it's not like they can't take care of it.

  Lu Ning decisively declined Butler Bai. There was still an empty room downstairs, so she asked someone to put Bai Xiaokui's luggage in it.

  Those people acted well, put away their things, and installed some parrot toy shelves, and then left one after another.   Butler Bai was the last one to leave. Before he

  left, he asked Lu Ning, "Miss Lu, sir, are you free this Saturday? He wants to invite you to play chess."

  Lu Ning's eyes lit up, "Yes!"

Jiang Rou quickly said, "No, you didn't! The second season of the love drama will be recorded live on Saturday! Have you forgotten about doing tasks together with Teacher Gu?" Oh, it seems like this is the case

  .

  Lu Ning said to Butler Bai with a little regret, "Sorry, I have work that day."

  Butler Bai heard that Gu Jinzhi was also attending, so he didn't say much, nodded, and turned back to report to Mr. Bai.

  Lu Ning looked at his back with regret.

  Jiang Rou became nervous, "Lu Ning, why are you so familiar with Mr. Bai all of a sudden? Could it be that... you have no idea about Gu Jinzhi and plan to become his step-grandmother directly?"

  Lu Ning: "Grandma, what a pity you don't become an entertainment reporter. What are you thinking about? I really like the food cooked by the Bai family chef. Let me describe it this way. The food cooked by the Bai family chef is what I came to This is the most delicious food I have ever eaten in this world!"

  Jiang Rou's mouth twitched, but there was no need to be so exaggerated.

  But Jiang Rou also knows that Lu Ning suddenly likes food. Moreover, this person loves to eat and is not fat. Do you think it is annoying or not?

  "Okay, don't be impatient. This is the romance drama script sent by Director Li. You can read it in advance, but there will be many things that require you to act on the spot." Lu Ning nodded and picked up the script materials to read,

  but Looking at it, his brows furrowed.

  Jiang Rou was curious, "What's wrong? Is there something inappropriate in the content?"

  Lu Ning pointed to a piece of game settings, "Why does the game here have to be about the male guest and the princess hugging the female guest? Gu Jinzhi is so thin and has no strength. He definitely can't pick me up. What if he throws me to the ground?"

  Jiang Rou looked suspicious: "He really can't pick you up?"

  "Yes."

  Is your tone too sure?
  Did Gu Jinzhi hug you before?

  Jiang Rou was full of gossip, but looking at Lu Ning's serious and clear eyes, she thought for a while and said, "This script is just the basic game settings. How about you go back and discuss this with Teacher Gu?" "No need to discuss, Gu Jinzhi.

  " No."

  "..."

  Gu Jinzhi, who was considered 'no', had just finished an announcement and was sitting in the RV when he received a call from his grandfather, Mr. Bai.

  He was a little speechless, "What? Are you going to visit the class on the weekend?"

  Mr. Bai said righteously, "Yes, I am going to support your acting career!" "

  There is no need, grandpa."

  "No, that's it. !" The old man hung up the phone decisively.

  He looked at the chess game on the table and snorted.

  That stinky girl actually avoided him in order to prevent him from winning her?
  You said you have work, but you won't work all day, right?
  He didn't believe that he couldn't find a chance to play chess with that girl!

Chapter 37 Who said I can't hold you?

  How did Lu Ning know that Mr. Bai was going to visit the drama crew?

  She spent the next few days studying the script carefully.

  In fact, it is not difficult.

  There are a total of eight guests in the second season. The male and female groups are divided into four groups, and then they start with tasks.

  After completing the first task, the group of guests with the best results will have the opportunity to choose a new partner.

  The two of them wrote on the cards who they thought would be their partner.

  If two people choose each other, they will continue to be partners and pass the second level together.

  If there is no mutual selection, then the person who chooses a different one will be paired up. If the remaining person still chooses the original partner, then he can only be paired with the chosen partner.

  To put it simply, AB was originally a partner. After the re-selection, A chose C from CD's partner, but B still chose A, so the final grouping was AC and BD.

  Lu Ning wasn't worried about not getting the best grades, she was worried that Gu Jinzhi wouldn't choose her.

  The two hadn't contacted each other for several days. Lu Ning didn't insist on contacting Gu Jinzhi, mainly because she sprained her foot when she went downstairs.

  The bad luck started again.

  She had to go find Gu Jinzhi before the voice in her mind sounded like a reminder.

  "Teacher Gu, do you have time? Let's talk about the mission script?"

  Gu Jinzhi looked at Lu Ning standing on the terrace in confusion, with a complicated expression.

  "How did you get up here?"

  "You jumped up here."

  "Aren't you afraid that the surveillance camera will think you are committing a robbery?"

  "The surveillance camera has blind spots, and your surveillance camera didn't capture me last time, either?" "

  ..."

  Late at night, under the beautiful moonlight, there was a man and a woman alone. It was obviously a very ambiguous atmosphere, but this strange conversation inexplicably ruined the good atmosphere.

  Gu Jinzhi was angry and funny. He turned sideways and said helplessly, "Come in."

  Lu Ning jumped in from the window. She thought Gu Jinzhi was worried about the paparazzi, so she explained, "Teacher Gu, don't worry. Well, there are no entertainment reporters around, have you read the scripts of Lian Zong?"

  Gu Jinzhi looked at her and suddenly laughed.

  Lu Ning noticed that under the light, Gu Jinzhi was only wearing silver-gray home clothes and glasses. He didn't look as aggressive as usual.

  There seems to be a little more tenderness?

  Such a smile is so beautiful, and it's no wonder that so many girls on the Internet like him.

  "Teacher Gu, why are you laughing?"

  "Nothing. Is there something wrong with the script?"

  Lu Ning knew that Gu Jinzhi must have something wrong, but he didn't say it, so she stopped asking.

  She pointed out several places such as the princess hug, "Teacher Gu is not in good health, so I should do these projects that provide strength."

  Gu Jinzhi, who felt that the two of them were getting along harmoniously just a moment ago, smiled at the corner of his mouth. The smile faded little by little.

  "Lu Ning, who gave you the illusion that I'm not in good health?"

  He suddenly approached, with a dangerous aura in his eyes.

  Lu Ning subconsciously tensed up, and she took two steps back. "It's not an illusion, it's... I am Teacher Gu's bodyguard, so I have to take Teacher Gu's body as the main body." "I can." "What

  ?

  "

  Gu Jinzhi suddenly stretched out his hands and hugged Lu Ning!

  A very standard princess hug, the two people looked at each other.

  Lu Ning clenched her fist. She had almost reflexively punched him!
  But Gu Jinzhi suddenly felt that this woman usually looked very strong, but her body was very soft.

  It smells clean and fragrant.

  It reminded him inexplicably of the two kisses between the two people before... In fact, the experience of the two kisses was not very pleasant, but for some reason, Gu Jinzhi was a little happy with it.

  Even want to try again.

  What a hell!

  Lu Ning was also a little surprised. She didn't expect that Gu Jinzhi, who was so skinny, was actually quite strong. He could actually pick her up?
  You know, she weighs more than a hundred pounds!

  At this time, there was a knock on the door outside the study, and then the old butler Uncle Zhong came in with a plate of cut fruits, "Master, please have some water..."

  Uncle Zhong looked at the scene in front of him and was stunned. Three seconds, and the next moment he turned around, took the plate and left!
  As he walked, he also said, "Why isn't the young master in the study? Where did the young master go?"

  There was no three hundred taels of silver in this place.

  Gu Jinzhi coughed lightly and let go of Lu Ning.

  There seemed to be pink bubbles in the air, and the air smelled charming.

  Lu Ning suddenly said, "Shall I go get the fruit back? Let's eat and continue talking about the script?"

  Gu Jinzhi's handsome face suddenly turned cold.

  Was the throbbing and charming just now actually a one-man show of his?

  The other party is like an actor who has never been involved in the play, and has been staying out of it.

  The pink bubbles were popped one by one.

  "No, I'm tired. Let's go."

  Lu Ning frowned slightly. Why does this man change his face so easily? Wasn't he still smiling just now?
  But since the other party issued an eviction order, she couldn't stay any longer. But before leaving, Lu Ning still gave one more instruction, "Teacher Gu, remember that when the time comes to do the task, partners will choose each other, and you must continue to choose me. ."

  Gu Jinzhi closed the window indifferently.

  After he closed the window, after a few seconds, he suddenly regretted it!

  But when Gu Jinzhi quickly opened the window again, where was Lu Ning's figure on the terrace?
  This woman has no heart!
  A few minutes later, Lu Ning had returned home. Today's task of getting close to Gu Jinzhi was completed. She should be able to have a safe and good sleep.

  But what she didn't know was that in another villa in the same community, the best actor Gu was suffering from insomnia!

  Gu Jinzhi lay there, looking at the dark roof, thinking about the feeling when he hugged Lu Ning.

  He was already sure that he didn't feel sick every time he came into contact with Lu Ning.

  Or even want to get in touch further?
  Gu Jinzhi didn't have much experience in emotional matters, and he didn't want to ask his friends... He was like Shi Ye, who had a big mouth and might say something shocking.

  So he took out his mobile phone, logged into a famous emotional forum, and posted a question.

  Wandering Movie King: I don't like women, but I'm not at all resistant to a woman, and I still want to get close to her. What's the reason?
  1L: Sir, your nickname is very arrogant.

  2L: Host, are you Shuang'er?
  3L: Maybe the woman you like is not a woman.

  4L: Is there a possibility that the poster is actually a woman?
  ...

  When Gu Jinzhi saw these replies, the corner of his mouth twitched. What a mess!

  Maybe it was late at night and people were free, so the buildings piled up quickly. Gu Jinzhi kept looking down and finally saw a reliable answer.

  123L: It's not that you don't like women, it's just that you haven't met the right person. Maybe the person you feel is the right person. You can have more contact with her, and then you can determine whether you like her or not.

  Gu Jinzhi thought about it. Now that Lu Ning was his bodyguard, and the two of them were filming a love drama together, they had a lot of opportunities to get along.

  You can learn more about it.

  Immediately afterwards, the person on the 123rd floor replied again.

  124L: Once you decide what you want, you must immediately throw her down and don't let her run away!
  Gu Jinzhi: "..."

   When Shiye has nothing to do, he will visit some forums and answer questions anonymously.

    One day he saw a post where the poster was not sure whether he liked the girl, so Tokino enthusiastically gave him guidance.

    124L: Once you are sure of your feelings, you must knock the other person down to prevent her from running away!

Chapter 38 What did she do at her brother's house at night?

  In fact, in a sense, he had already pounced on Lu Ning?

  Movie Emperor Gu tossed and turned and couldn't sleep all night.

  When he woke up the next day, there were blue shadows under his eyes, which was obviously because he hadn't had a good rest.

  While Uncle Zhong was preparing breakfast for Gu Jinzhi, he looked behind him.

  Gu Jinzhi, who had just come downstairs, raised his eyebrows and said, "Uncle Zhong, what are you looking at?"

  "No, it's nothing." It seemed that the girl had left. The young master really didn't leave the girl to have breakfast.

  Uncle Zhong looked at Gu Jinzhi's tired look and said thankfully, "Master, fortunately I got up early and made soup for you. Please drink it quickly."

  Gu Jinzhi was a little confused, so early in the morning What soup to drink?

  But Uncle Zhong's craftsmanship is pretty good. Although he doesn't make many varieties, everything is delicious.

  He quickly drank two Gu and asked casually: "Uncle Zhong, what kind of soup is this?"

  "Ginseng, Deer Antler and Tiger Whip Soup."

  Gu Jinzhi: "..."

  He silently put down the soup Gu in his hand and wiped it with a handkerchief. I wiped the corners of my mouth and couldn't take another bite.

  Why does everyone think he can't do it? !
  Because the filming had to start early in the morning, a special car from the program team came to pick them up. When the program team discovered that Lu Ning and Gu Jinzhi lived in the same community, they asked if they could pick up the two teachers together.

  Lu Ning was easy to communicate with, so she readily agreed.

  As for Gu Jinzhi, it was Li Yue who personally called Gu Jinzhi.

  Li Yue thought he wanted to waste some words, but unexpectedly, Gu Jinzhi agreed in an understatement.

  Li Yue prepared seven or eight reasons: "...You actually agreed so quickly?" "

  Is there any problem with agreeing quickly? Now she has also signed with Dingsheng Entertainment. If it becomes popular, it will also bring great economic benefits to Dingsheng Entertainment. Benefits, I won't have trouble with money."

  "That's right."

  After the communication, the program team here must have picked up Lu Ning first. There is no other reason. The main reason is that they did not dare to let Gu Jinzhi in the car. What a long wait.

  As soon as they entered Lu Ning's house, it was Su Xiaocha who opened the door. As soon as the people from the program team came in, they saw a huge parrot rushing towards them!
  Also, this parrot is a little bald?
  [Although this parrot is bald, it looks very expensive. Miss Lu is indeed rich. ]

  [I'm the only one who still resents her, does she really live in the same community as her brother?]

  [Resentment adds a health code! ]

  [I wonder if Miss Lu can look at me more when I look like Movie King Gu]

  [What is that thing sneaking in upstairs? ]

  Sure enough, with Lu Ning, there was a topic. As soon as the live broadcast started, the barrage immediately became lively.

  It's just that when Li Yue looked at the big bald parrot in the camera, it seemed a bit familiar?
  Damn it, isn't that the parrot raised by Mr. Bai?

  He immediately remembered that Gu Jinzhi took Lu Ning to Bai's house, and his attitude changed after he came back. An answer was in his mind, ready to come out!
  The only good thing is that none of the netizens in front of the screen know Bai Caifeng.

  Lu Ning was wearing a blue denim white T-shirt, sneakers, and a high ponytail. She looked capable and sharp.

  The director smiled and said, "Teacher Lu is dressed very casually today."

  Lu Ning nodded, "Don't you have a lot of tasks to do? It will be easier to do the tasks if you dress like this." "

  Actually, you can dress nicely first and wait until the start Before doing the task, please change your clothes."

  Lu Ning was stunned for a moment, and then asked doubtfully, "Am I not beautiful like this?" The

  director and host was stunned.

  Netizens in front of the camera looked at Lu Ning's impeccable and delicate facial features.

  [Although I still hate Lu Ning, she is so pretty. ]

  [Didn't you know there is a kind of surgery called plastic surgery? Can you lick artificial makeup? 】

  【I am a passerby. The last time I posted photos of Lu Ning in the orphanage, it shows that she has been good-looking since she was a child and has not had any plastic surgery.】 This is to prove that

  Lu Ning is a woman. Photos of her in the orphanage since she was a child were dug up. Netizens They searched one after another and finally fell silent.

  Although this woman always does crazy things and pursues Movie Emperor Gu without any limits.

  But they had to admit that Lu Ning was really good-looking.

  Lu Ning's part here has been filmed. She got on the minibus. She sat in the last row. The director next to her said, "Teacher Lu, we are going to pick up Teacher Gu next." "Oh,

  his house is at the back. You guys The car takes a long way here, so take that road."

  "..."

  [Why is Lu Ning so familiar with her brother's house? Has she been there? 】

  If Lu Ning could see the barrage at this time, she would say, you are right, I have been there more than once.

  As a result, she couldn't see the barrage, but the director and screenwriter joked, "Teacher Lu, you are so familiar with it. Have you been to Teacher Gu's house?"

  "Well, I just went there last night."

  "!!!!!!"

  The director microphone was almost unsteady. Is this something she could hear without paying for it?

  As for the netizens in front of the screen, especially Gu Jinzhi's fans, they were completely shocked! crazy!

  What did she do at her brother's house at night? ? ?
  This was just the beginning, and the effect of the explosion was something Li Yue didn't expect!
  He has a hunch that this second season of the show will definitely be more popular than the first season!
  Moreover, if Jin Zhi is really together with Lu Ning, then is his love affair really so successful?
  He was able to successfully get rid of Jin Zhi who didn't like women.

  Are you still worried about not being able to find heavyweight single artists in the future?
  Li Yue excitedly sent a message to his friend Shi Ye, sharing his joy that his career was about to reach its peak.

  Tokino immediately poured cold water on him: If you were a woman, would you be with a man who let you sleep on the sofa? When you are in trouble, your past rumored boyfriends were able to help you, but this man doesn't care about you. Would you like this kind of person?

  Li Yue: But hasn't Lu Ning always liked Jin Zhi?
  Tokino: When I look at you, you have no experience in love, and you are still doing a romance show. The other day I saw Lu Ning watching Jin Zhi, and there was no light in my eyes! She has no love for him anymore!
  Tokino: If you want to insist on something, it seems that the only thing left is love?
  Li Yue: ...

  The live broadcast of the love drama is still going on here.

  Because netizens were so excited, they temporarily closed the barrage.

  Not to mention, after Lu Ning showed them the way, they arrived at the door of Gu Jinzhi's house very quickly.

  There was no arrangement to go in to take pictures, so he knocked on the door. After Gu Jinzhi came out, he got on the bus.

  [My brother's villa is so big. It's a pity that I can't go in and take a look. ]

  [My heart aches when I think that Lu Ning actually went in]

  [There is no need to despair upstairs, Lu Ning signed with Dingsheng Entertainment, maybe she just went there with the senior management yesterday]

  Fans are now scolding Lu Ning. It's better to be cruel than before.

  Mainly because Lu Ning signed with Dingsheng Entertainment, and Gu Jinzhi was still the young boss of Dingsheng Entertainment.

  Netizens felt much better when they thought that Lu Ning was now working for Gu Jinzhi.

  Jiang Rou frowned slightly as she looked at the barrage online.

  She asked Su Xiaocha, "Xiao Ning's support group hasn't been formed yet, okay?"

Chapter 39 The paranoid and aloof actor VS the glamorous and crazy little flower!

  Su Xiaocha said pitifully, "The number of people is too small, and many of them are zombie fans. There are even some undercover agents who are always ready to scold Sister Ning." "This is not possible. What artist doesn't have fans?" Guan

  Ting

  had When it became popular, her number of fans surpassed that of second-tier female celebrities.

  In fact, if Guan Ting can keep her feet on the ground and accept a few more dramas or other good commercial performances, she will definitely be able to go further.

  Thinking of Guan Ting she saw in the makeup mirror that day, Jiang Rou shook her head.

  Guan Ting has begun to decline.

  Jiang Rou thought for a while and immediately started to look up information. She had to find a way to make Lu Ning more popular with the audience!
  Lu Ning regards her as one of his own. If he doesn't do something for her, then he really is not worthy of being her manager!

  The live broadcast here is still going on, and after both guests received it, they got the task card.

  The main reason was that Gu Jinzhi seemed to be in a bad mood and his face was expressionless, making it too difficult to get in touch with him.

  The director and screenwriter gave the task card to Lu Ning.

  "Go to the amusement park, complete the three amusement project challenges, and get points and new task cards." After Lu Ning read out, she turned to ask Gu Jinzhi, "Teacher Gu, do you have any amusement projects that you really want to play? ?"

  "No."

  Everyone else was stunned, and the director's face turned pale.

  Why did Teacher Gu suddenly act out of common sense?

  Wasn't it all discussed before?

  Netizens before the live broadcast were also sweating. Some people felt that Movie Emperor Gu was too hard to speak, but fans of the Movie Emperor spoke for Gu Jinzhi.

  [My brother must hate Lu Ning so much. Why should Lu Ning be paired with my brother? ]

  [I really want to take my brother away, Lu Ning hates him so much! ]

  As if someone was guiding the direction of the trend, they started to mock Lu Ning again. Lu Anan, who had sent several barrages, raised the corners of his mouth proudly.

  Want to make a comeback?

  Not that easy!
  The more confused you are in the entertainment industry, the less likely the Lu family will allow you to come back!
  At this time, Mr. Bai, who was wearing a white Tang suit and sitting in an elegant black Bentley car, frowned and looked at the barrage on his mobile phone.

  In fact, he didn't have a good impression of this Lu Ning before.

  This girl was notorious and had a chaotic private life. If it weren't for the fact that Jin Zhi couldn't touch other women, he wouldn't have allowed this girl to stay with Jin Zhi.

  However, after playing a few games of chess with the girl, Mr. Bai felt that the rumors on the Internet could not be fully believed.

  This girl has her own opinions, and her character is not weak at all. She is not the kind of dodder who relies on men.

  The most important thing is that Bai Caifeng also likes Lu Ning.

  Sometimes, the intuition of small animals is much more accurate than that of humans.

  Mr. Bai asked Butler Bai next to him, "How can we stop these people from scolding Ning Yatou?"

  Butler Bai said respectfully, "Sir, you can just turn off the live broadcast. Anyway, we are about to arrive at the scene. You can watch the scene directly. Live broadcast."

  "A lot of people are scolding this girl online?"

  Butler Bai nodded, "You asked me to investigate Miss Lu before. I did a detailed investigation and found that what those netizens said was not pleasant." Mr. Bai looked at it

  . The girl in the camera was approaching Gu Jinzhi and asked him what was wrong.

  The old man sighed, "This girl is so strong."

  Because in the camera, just when Gu Jinzhi was showing such indifference and everyone on the program team was worried that the show would collapse, Lu Ning spoke again.

  "Teacher Gu, are you unhappy? If you are unhappy, you should go to the amusement park."

  Gu Jinzhi frowned at her, "Why?" "

  Because the amusement park is a place that makes people happy. You went there You know it."

  Although Gu Jinzhi still frowned and pursed his lips, he still hummed.

  The program crew and everyone in front of the screen breathed a sigh of relief.

  I thought there was going to be a performance accident.

  When the situation eases, you can turn off the microphone first. When the live broadcast footage is given to other guests, their words will not be broadcast live.

  Lu Ning used her mobile phone to search for what rides she wanted to play later, and she heard Gu Jinzhi say, "Ouyang Mengmeng was replaced, and then Dingsheng Entertainment arranged for Lin Ji to take her place." Lu Ning raised her head, "That's it

  . That Lin Ji who I beat up that time? No wonder you're unhappy, but isn't Lin Ji a man?" "

  Just replace another male guest, it's not difficult to operate."

  "Oh, Teacher Gu, is your brother going to Are we going to compete with you for Dingsheng Entertainment?"

  Although the broadcast is no longer live, the staff are still in the car!
  A few people looked at me and I looked at you, and there was great shock in their eyes!

  Do they deserve to hear these wealthy family secrets?
  After Lu Ning finished speaking, she remembered that there were other people in the car. She looked at the staff and asked, "What did you just hear?"

  The staff collectively shook their heads like rattles. How dare they hear anything? After all, that was Gu Jinzhi, and their chief director was also Gu Jinzhi's best friend.

  This kind of rich and powerful secrets and gossip will only ruin your stomach.

  Gu Jinzhi looked at Lu Ning as if he didn't care at all, and he actually felt relaxed.

  As soon as he received a call from Jin Baoyuan about Lin Ji replacing Ouyang Mengmeng, he knew that Lin Ji was definitely going to cause trouble for him.

  Which variety show is not good to go to, but this is the love variety show!
  But seeing the confident smile on Lu Ning's face, Gu Jinzhi suddenly said, "Although I don't know who Lin Ji's female partner is, Lu Ning, are you confident that we can beat their team?" Lu Ning was stunned,

  " If we don't take first place, who will take first place?"

  Gu Jinzhi was also stunned for a few seconds, and finally the corners of his mouth slowly raised.

  What should he do? He suddenly liked Lu Ning's energy.

  As for the other staff members in the car, they looked at each other again, and finally looked down at their mobile phones.

  What should I do if I suddenly want to eat the pair of CPs in front of me?

  The paranoid and aloof movie king and the beautiful girl are dragging Xiaohua wildly!
  The program crew's car quickly arrived at the amusement park. Because of the advantages of the previous season, they were the first pair of guests to arrive.

  However, they don't get to play whichever ride they want, they have to draw lots.

  Of course, there are gentle merry-go-rounds, Ferris wheels, etc., but there are also quite exciting jumping machines and other projects.

  Three game projects must be completed by two guests at the same time.

  "Teacher Gu, go ahead and draw. Anyway, no matter what you draw, I have no problem with it."

  Lu Ning was already beautiful. She only wore light makeup today, but her smile was particularly captivating, making everyone feel... She was right, there must be no problem with any project.

  Gives people a great sense of security!

  As for Gu Jinzhi...

  [I remember that my brother is afraid of water. I hope he won't win the water event! ]

  [Don't win the roller coaster ones, they are too scary]

  [Lu Ning should be afraid of water, after all, she has been flooded before. ]

  [Is that Lu Ningfen upstairs? ]

  Under the spotlight, Gu Jinzhi finished three game items.

  When I opened it, it turned out to be a rapids ride, a roller coaster, and a jumping machine!
  Gu Jinzhi: ...

Chapter 40 She always teases people first.

  Even the staff are a little bit intolerant.

  What kind of luck is this, Teacher Gu?

  It stinks too!

  Lu Ning glanced at it and felt a little sympathetic to Gu Jinzhi.

  After all, in her eyes, Gu Jinzhi belongs to the type of very noble young master. He is handsome and delicate. He really can't stand the excitement of the torrent and the mountain.

  "Teacher Gu, can you? If not, don't force it, we... can get points from other places."

  Gu Jinzhi raised his head, his handsome face looking even more ugly than before.

  There's nothing he can do about it. Now that he hears Lu Ning say "no", he feels a little bit PTSD!
  A flash of fire flashed in his dark eyes, and he gritted his teeth when he spoke.

  "Lu Ning, do you really hope that I can't do it?"

  "No."

  Other staff members: ...

  The netizens in front of the screen were also strangely silent for a few seconds, because they really didn't understand what these two people were doing. Dialogue, what does it mean.

  [Ahem, suddenly, I feel like eating them, so I put the lid on the pot and run away]

  [What kind of evil way are you upstairs, can you eat any CP? Aren't you afraid of malnutrition? ]

  [ Could it be that Lu Ning looks down on his brother, so he is angry? ]

  [Maybe Lu Ning cares about her brother very much? 】

  【Pure passerby, the conversation between these two people is too easy for people to think blindly! ]

  There were all kinds of things on the barrage, and after Li Yue saw it, he immediately sent a screenshot to his friend Tokino to prove that the two people might really have a spark of love.

  Tokino: Haha, look, Lu Ning is beginning to dislike Jin Zhi!

  Tokino: But I'm so surprised. We both couldn't beat Jinzhi's Sanda before, so why are we so weak all of a sudden?
  Li Yue knew about this. He raised his head and looked at Jin Zhi in the camera.

  Because if Jin Zhi behaves too powerfully, how can those people rest assured and let him live a healthy life?
  When Mr. Bai and Uncle Gu want to hand over the family property to Jin Zhi, it may be the biggest crisis that Jin Zhi will face.

  When Cao Cao and Cao Cao arrived, Mr. Bai heard that today was an outdoor mission and there were several scenes. At this time, the black Bentley came to the playground first.

  When Li Yue heard that Mr. Bai was coming, he immediately handed over the shooting to the assistant director, and he went out to greet him.

  "Grandpa Bai, are you here to see Jinzhi?"

  "Well, you don't have to worry about me, I'll just watch from the side. You can do whatever you want to do." "

  Yes, yes, you are here, okay? Sun umbrella, you can enjoy the coolness."

  Gu Jinzhi didn't know that his grandfather was coming, so he put on his raincoat and sat on the boat with Lu Ning. The boat slowly walked towards higher ground.

  "Teacher Gu, although you are afraid of water, don't worry. It will only splash a little water on you

  later, and we won't fall out." "What about you? Lu Ning, you almost drowned, so you shouldn't be afraid too. Water, why did you jump into the lake to save me later?"

  Gu Jinzhi wanted to know the answer.

  Especially, after he was sure that he was very interested in Lu Ning, he especially wanted to know if Lu Ning saved him because she really liked him!

  Netizens in front of the camera were stunned!
  Lu Ning saved Gu Jinzhi, when did this happen?

  [Grape talk, I heard that Movie Emperor Gu lost control of his car and fell into the lake, and it was Lu Ning who rescued him. 】

  【! ! ! ! ! ! ! ]

  [Thank you, Lu Ning! ]

  [I'm sorry, Lu Ning, I won't scold you anymore! 】

  The live broadcast screen was whitewashed by barrages again, and the content was all words of thanks, which showed that Gu Jinzhi had a very large number of fans.

  Jiang Rou was also watching the live broadcast. She thought for a while and suddenly came up with an idea to wash away Lu Ning's negative information and make netizens have a better impression of her!

  [Lu Ning was quite over the top before, but now she feels much more restrained]

  [It's like she is a super fan of her brother! 】

  As soon as these two comments were introduced, netizens thought about it seriously. It seems that since Lu Ning signed with Dingsheng Entertainment, her whole person has really changed a lot!
  Although they still revolved around Gu Jinzhi, they were not in a disgusting manner.

  How to describe it?
  It's like going from a crazy and brainless illegitimate fan to a devout and sensible fan!

  Moreover, he is a big fan who saved Gu Jin's life!

  [I suddenly felt so envious of Lu Ning for being able to follow her brother up close! ]

  [Lu Ning, come and join your brother's support group! ]

  [Is the man upstairs crazy? ]

  The barrage was lively, but Gu Jinzhi here was still waiting for Lu Ning's answer.

  Lu Ning was not even reserved. She said seriously, "Because I don't want anything to happen to you. If something happens to you, I won't be able to live anymore."

  Gu Jinzhi froze on the spot.

  Netizens before the barrage:...

  Damn it, we treated you as a sister just a moment ago, so you just confessed your love to your brother!
  Friends are gone!

  It happened that the boat reached the top. Lu Ning saw that Gu Jinzhi was still in a daze, so she stretched out her hand to hold his hand and said, "Teacher Gu, don't be afraid, I'm here!" She was so moved by Lu Ning's words just a moment ago

  . Movie King Gu, the next moment the pink bubbles in his heart were all smashed to pieces!

  This damn woman, does she always tease people first and then ruthlessly extinguish the flames in their hearts?
  The huge impact made Gu Jinzhi's thoughts a little confused.

  I can't tell if I am excited, charming, angry, or speechless.

  But he could feel that Lu Ning was holding his hand, which was warm and soft.

  He held her hand with his backhand.

  The water splash was hit very high and flew up, which was very beautiful.

  Two people sitting in a boat holding hands.

  Gu Jinzhi closed his eyes, feeling the gentle touch coming from his hands.

  Lu Ning, on the other hand, looked at Gu Jinzhi.

  It seems that Teacher Gu is really afraid of water.

  Fans of Gu Jinzhi immediately took a screenshot and sent the photo to the support group group.

  [Not to mention, the way Lu Ning looked at her brother was full of worry! If I were there, I would definitely look at my brother like this! 】

  Crazy pursuit of stars and rational pursuit of stars are actually just a matter of thoughts.

  When fans realize that Lu Ning is just chasing stars and is rational, they will gradually treat her as one of their own.

  This is Jiang Rou's method.

  Lu Ning had offended many netizens before, especially Gu Jinzhi's huge fan base. As long as Gu Jinzhi's fans forgive Lu Ning, everything will be solved.

  If you can't beat them, join them!
  Gu Jinzhi here decisively let go of Lu Ning's hand when the game project ended.

  After he let go, he felt a little regretful. He should have held it longer.

  After getting three points in this project, it was a roller coaster ride. To take care of Gu Jinzhi, I took a short break.

  After waiting on the roller coaster, fastening the safety lock, and the moment the car started, Lu Ning held Gu Jinzhi's hand.

  Gu Jinzhi's heart skipped a beat and he turned to look at Lu Ning.

  Lu Ning said seriously, "Teacher Gu, I know you are scared. It's okay. I will stay with you. If you are really scared, just close your eyes."

  Gu Jinzhi: "..."

  Close your mouth Bar.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28K 477 10
https://m.shubaow.net/277/277131/ Author: Zhilan Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2023-03-02 Latest: Chapter 56 Through rebirth fi...
10.1K 129 14
title: 小宫女泄露心声后被修罗场了 author: 冰与柠檬 link: https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3209967 Luo Jin became the maid next to the heroine in the novel...
151K 3.7K 31
Harry was only two when he was brutally beaten by his uncle and left for dead in the woods... What happens when a group of vampires stumble upon him...
21.2K 216 49
The end of the world is coming, and the opening is a natural disaster. Sandstorms, heavy snowstorms, extreme heat and plagues, thick fog and extreme...