The engagement was broken off...

By loisantoinette

The engagement was broken off during the day and the movie star with a big tits asked for a hug at night. In... More

1-10
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-110
111-120
121-130
131-140
141-150
151-160
161-170
171-180
181-190
191-197

11-20

308 4 0
By loisantoinette

Chapter 11 Lu Ning, who do you choose?

  Other dishes are more difficult to describe.

  But several people looked at each other, thinking that Lu Ning's scrambled eggs with tomatoes was at the bottom. It seemed that no matter how bad their grades were, they couldn't be any worse?

  Everyone has a vote per dish, which means a dish can get up to seven votes.

  As a result, after more than half of the voting, everyone saw a lonely person next to the scrambled eggs with tomatoes.

  Not a single ticket.

  Fans of Actor Gu almost cried when they saw this scene!

  [They went too far, why didn't they vote for my brother! ]

  [Brother's scrambled eggs with tomatoes look delicious! At least tomatoes are still tomatoes, and eggs are still eggs! 】

  【There is an inside story! It's too much! ]

  Gu Jinzhi was the second to last person to vote. When he saw that he didn't have a single vote, he twitched the corner of his mouth and silently cast a vote for himself.

  Netizens immediately felt that this picture was so sad!

  But at this moment, a slender white hand stretched out, scrambled eggs for tomatoes, and cast another vote!
  Netizens suddenly became excited.

  【Why? It turned out to be Lu Ning! 】

  Among the viewers of the live broadcast, Gu Jinzhi's fans accounted for a large number. One moment everyone was crying for his brother, and the next moment they saw Lu Ning casting a precious vote for his brother.

  [Could Lu Ning know that her brother cooked that dish? ]

  [I don't care, she voted for her brother anyway, I'm very happy! ]

  [Thank you Lu Ning]

  The trend on the Internet is quietly changing, and this season's live broadcast of the love variety show has also come to an end.

  Announce the number of votes for each dish!

  Everyone casts a vote for their dish, so each dish gets a maximum of seven votes and a minimum of one vote.

  The braised pork dish was well done and got five votes, which is a lot.

  However, the grilled fish dish got seven votes!
  "Did you make that grilled fish?" Ouyang Mengmeng said to the male guest with a smile, "The grilled fish is so delicious. It's worthy of learning from it." The male guest was a little confused, "

  Then "I didn't cook that grilled fish, I did the braised pork."

  "What?"

  Before, the guests were not allowed to reveal what they had cooked, but now that the votes have been cast, they can naturally say so.

  The first place was grilled fish, the second place was braised pork, then there was a dish that got four votes, three dishes got two votes, and one dish got one vote.

  Gu Jinzhi looked at his ranking, then turned to look at Lu Ning, "Why did you vote for me?"

  When he tasted it, he realized that he had mistaken the sugar for salt.

  But since the time has expired, there is no way to make another one. After tasting it, those people didn't vote for him, but Gu Jinzhi understood.

  But why did Lu Ning vote for such sweet tomatoes and scrambled eggs?
  Lu Ning looked in Ouyang Mengmeng's direction, "Because I share the same problem with you."

  Gu Jinzhi raised his eyebrows, "What do you mean?"

  Lu Ning said, "My salt was also replaced with sugar, but I found out in advance. That's all."

  Gu Jinzhi: "..."

  No, why can't he understand?

  At this time, the host announced the final result, "This season's winner, Lu Ning!"

  "What?!" The other guests were stunned. They looked at Lu Ning in surprise.

  Ouyang Mengmeng stood up even more excitedly, "No way! That grilled fish was definitely not made by Lu Ning!" Not

  only the guests present had this suspicion, but also the audience in front of the screen. at this point.

  They didn't see Lu Ning's cooking process with their own eyes, they only saw the results. They also saw that this dish was selected with seven votes, which meant that the grilled fish must taste quite good!

  [Although I am very grateful to Lu Ning for voting for my brother, is the secret operation too much? 】

  【The program team is so bad! ]

  [ I guess this program was invested by the Lu family. ]

  [Oh, after becoming the eldest lady of the Lu family, she is indeed extraordinary! 】

  At this time, Lu Anan was sitting in the living room watching the live broadcast. When she saw a group of people online scolding Lu Ning, the corners of her mouth were raised proudly.

  At this time, the door of the villa opened, and people came in one after another with black leather bags.

  Lu Anan immediately pinched himself, and then walked over to greet Lu with red eyes.

  Seeing her daughter's uncomfortable face, she was a little confused, "An'an, what's wrong? Are you feeling unwell?"

  Lu An'an had tears in her eyes and shook her head, "I'm fine, I'm just so angry. Dad, what are you doing to Lu Ning?" So good, she had an accident, and I went to the hospital to see her, but you see her... She didn't know what she said to the show crew under your banner, and ended up asking a chef to cook for her. You see, she was scolded by netizens This is so unpleasant!"

  Lu Xu frowned, walked to the projection screen, and looked at the barrage posted by netizens scrolling on it, and the corners of his mouth twitched with anger!
  He was very angry, "The Lu family hasn't recognized her yet!"

  Lu An'an said quickly, "Dad, don't be angry, she probably wants to go back to the Lu family too much, that's why she behaves like this. In fact, it's not easy for her. I I heard that the entertainment industry is in chaos. She must be having a hard time." "

  I asked her to quit the entertainment industry, but she ended up embarrassing me! There is no way she can enter this family!"

  Lu An An was very proud after hearing this.

  At this moment, the host's face appeared on the live broadcast screen.

  "I think everyone is curious whether this dish was cooked by Lu Ning himself. Because it was a live broadcast before, every guest had to have a camera. We couldn't just focus on one person, but we recorded it. The guests The whole process of cooking. Come on, the director, help me switch to the video of Lu Ning cooking."

  After a while, the screen switched to the small kitchen where Lu Ning was cooking before. She started washing and chopping vegetables, and in one step One step, the movement is skillful, clean and neat, and the last step is like grilled fish that can smell the aroma through the screen. That's it.

  Netizens are dumbfounded!

  The grilled fish was really made by Lu Ning?

  Lu Anan in front of the screen was also dumbfounded. She quickly raised her head and saw that the anger on her father's face disappeared instantly.

  Even with a little pride?
  She quickly said awkwardly, "Ah, I didn't know the truth was like this. Those netizens said before that Lu Ning never touched Yang Chun Shui." Lu Wei had calmed down by this time. He looked at his little daughter and said, "

  No. The left one is Lu Ning's and the right one is Lu Ning's. You have to call her sister, do you understand?" "

  Dad, I understand." Lu Anan lowered her head, hiding the depression in her eyes, but her nails dug into her palms.

  And netizens here suddenly realized that Lu Ning could actually cook!

  Everyone apologized to her and blamed her wrongly.

  But there is still a part of Lu Ninghei who insists on being weird, saying that this dish has no technical content, and that he doesn't know how long Lu Ning has been learning and practicing.

  It is the controversy over Lu Ning's cooking that has once again increased the number of online viewers by a point, far exceeding that of various other variety shows!
  The host laughed and threw another big surprise, which made all the netizens and guests nervous.

  Because she said to Lu Ning, "Teacher Lu, this time you won first place, you have priority to choose a male guest as your partner, and we will do tasks together when the next season starts. Excuse me, have you thought about this candidate? ?"

   Guess who Sister Ning will choose?

Chapter 12 Movie Emperor Gu said I am willing

  [I suddenly had a bad feeling! Would she want to choose her brother? ]

  [Although your grilled fish is good, I still hope you stay away from your brother! ]

  [But, it seems that Lu Ning won't choose anyone else, right? 】

  As we all know, Lu Ning pursued Gu Jinzhi many times in a desperate attempt to express her love.

  At first, everyone thought she was just trying to gain popularity, but then the fuss became too big. People almost drowned last time, so everyone began to wonder, could it be that Lu Ning really loves Gu Jinzhi?

  However, this kind of crazy pursuit of love like having an illegitimate meal is really too much for people to bear!

  Because this romance series was such a hit, people from other entertainment companies are also paying attention to it.

  Shen Tu from Lin Media naturally also paid attention to Lu Ning.

  Although Lu Ning has terminated her contract with Lin Media and is no longer an artist under him, after all, they have worked together for a long time.

  Shen Tu was watching the live broadcast with several colleagues when he suddenly felt something was wrong. He raised his head and found his boss Lin Jingxin standing at the door of the small conference room.

  "Boss!"

  Several people stood up in fear, but Lin Jingxin walked in directly, looked past everyone, and landed on the screen.

  Shen Tu and others did not dare to speak.

  Because they all knew that Lu Ning not only terminated her contract with Lin Media, she even...kicked her boss.

  They actually understood Lu Ning quite well. She had become the eldest lady of the Lu family, so she no longer had to cling to her financial lord's lap.

  You know, the Lu family is richer than Lin Media!
  But looking at the boss's elegant and handsome face, they felt that the boss must be sad.

  Lin Jingxin's eyes fell firmly on the screen, Lu Ning, who was dressed very casually and looked less gorgeous than before, but became more and more radiant.

  It feels like she is different from before.

  Then, everyone heard Lu Ning say, "I want to be with Teacher Gu."

  Everyone had a feeling that this was indeed the case.

  It's just that Shen Tu and others didn't dare to look at their boss's face!
  The romance host's professionalism was still very high. She looked at Gu Jinzhi very calmly and checked that there was no sign of anger. Then she boldly asked, "Teacher Gu, are you willing to work with Lu Jinzhi in the next season?" Will the teacher do the task as a team?"

  [Has this host held a wedding before? Why do you look like a wedding officiant! 】

  【Get out of the way upstairs and take my brother away! 】

  【Yingdi Gu will probably refuse. After all, he already has experience in rejecting Lu Ning. ]

  [No, have you forgotten that Movie Emperor Gu never refused the little cock that Lu Ning gave him before! ]

  [That's the little cock that the actor likes. 】

  The online barrage instantly went crazy, and everyone was discussing where their favorite little cock had gone.

  Everyone else at the scene also looked at Gu Jinzhi.

  Especially Ouyang Mengmeng, she felt like she was so depressed that she wanted to break her nails.

  Don't agree! Don't agree! You must not agree!

  "I do."

  Everyone:! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
  The number of people online for the live broadcast of the romance drama exploded, and the first season ended successfully. Director Li Yue forced two wrinkles on his face from laughing!

  Make money, make money!

  Lu Ning is indeed a lucky cat!
  Now their business side is receiving calls from advertisers for the second season, and they are all being reticent!

  There are many of them, big-name advertisers!

  In the past, big-name advertisers were picky and indifferent about their program groups.

  Now it's the other way around, and they can also choose those fathers who are the sponsors with their arms crossed!

  No, whoever is stronger now is the father!

  At the same time, Weibo's hot searches were also dominated by several Lian Zong articles, and the Internet was as lively as the Chinese New Year.

  #Gu影帝说我要#
  #LU Ning's hidden identity turns out to be a cook! #
  #爱你是什么意思#
  ......

  #OUYANG Mengmeng fell into the water and struggled hard, but the depth of the water was less than one meter #
  This post related to Lian Zong also successfully ranked among the top 20, and , this is Ouyang Mengmeng's only hot search, but looking at the content, I almost spit out a mouthful of blood!
  The next moment, she received a frightening phone call from her father.

  "Mengmeng, you have to help dad!"

  "Dad, what's wrong?"

  "Mr. Gu knows about adding something to the Ember Wine last night! He wants to fire me! Mengmeng, go and beg for me. Come on, Jinzhi, dad can't be fired. He did this all because of you!" "..."

  Ouyang

  Mengmeng's mood was very complicated. She was worried that if she went to find Gu Jinzhi, he would scold him. .

  However, dad cannot be fired!

  If her father is fired from Dingsheng Entertainment, how will she get along in the company in the future?

  Ouyang Mengmeng anxiously went to the RV to look for Gu Jinzhi, only to see Gu Jinzhi talking to that Lu Ning.

  Gu Jinzhi looked at Lu Ning calmly and said, "Delete that photo."

  He almost forgot about it before, but when he was about to get in the car, he suddenly remembered that Lu Ning happened to be walking by with his assistant. Passing by, he got out of the car and stopped the other party.

  Lu Ning asked back, "Have you ever taken photos with fans before?"

  "Yes."

  "Then will you also ask fans to delete photos?"

  "..." Gu Jinzhi said a little speechlessly, "But you... It was a candid photo."

  "Although it was just a candid photo, I think the photo looks good and I'm very satisfied with it."

  Gu Jinzhi frowned slightly, feeling a little irritable because of Lu Ning's indifference. At this moment, he used his peripheral vision to Seeing Ouyang Mengmeng coming over, she didn't mention the photo again.

  Ouyang Mengmeng didn't know what happened between the two of them, but when she heard the word 'candid filming', she was a little frightened.

  This Lu Ning is indeed a black fan!

  But seeing Gu Jinzhi turning around to get in the car, Ouyang Mengmeng quickly called out, "Brother Jinzhi, can I chat with you for a few minutes? Just a few minutes. I have something very important to tell you." Listen

  . Lu Ning's goosebumps were already rising at the word 'Brother Jin'.

  Anyway, if Gu Jinzhi was pestered, she would not continue to ask for photos. She remembered that she had something else to do and immediately turned around and left.

  Gu Jinzhi frowned slightly when he saw Lu Ning turning around and leaving without hesitation.

  He looked at Ouyang Mengmeng indifferently, "I'm not free."

  "Brother Jin..."

  The door of the nanny's car was closed and she drove away quickly. The raised dust sprayed Ouyang Mengmeng's face, and she coughed. Cough, I felt so wronged and uncomfortable that I couldn't help but cry.

  The paparazzi who happened to be squatting here immediately took pictures of this scene, because there were three protagonists in the photo, one left first, one was very indifferent, and the last one was crying and tutting, it was another big drama.

  However, as paparazzi with strong professional ethics, they would not release it immediately. They first contacted Gu Jinzhi's agent Jin Baoyuan.

  After Jin Baoyuan received the call and saw the photos, he called Gu Jinzhi for instructions.

  "Brother Gu, a paparazzi took a set of photos. I sent them to your mobile phone. Take a look. Which method should be used to process them?"

Chapter 13: In order to pursue the best actor, he went to the company?

  Gu Jinzhi clicked on his phone and found that the photo showed him talking to Lu Ning, and then Ouyang Mengmeng appeared, Lu Ning left, and then he left, Ouyang Mengmeng's eyes turned red.

  Although the three of them didn't do much, those entertainment reporters were very good at making up their minds.

  They may write a short essay of more than 100,000 words.

  If it was normal, Gu Jinzhi might just let Jin Baoyuan deal with it.

  But this time, he suddenly thought of Lu Ning, who was acting strange everywhere now. Gu Jinzhi said, "Delete Ouyang Mengmeng's picture and let them send the others." Jin Baoyuan was stunned for a moment, then he understood, "That's right, who is it anyway?

  " I won't misunderstand that there will be an ambiguous relationship between you and Lu Ning. But Ouyang Mengmeng is different, she is so familiar with you. And since she debuted, she has set up a character that is also your girl next door." Gu Jinzhi said slightly

  . He frowned, feeling that Jin Baoyuan's words didn't sit well with him.

  He rubbed his temples and said, "Don't make announcements these days. I want to take a rest and I won't go to the company." "

  Okay, no problem. There's nothing going on in the company, but...fuck!

  " Jin Baoyuan, who was on the phone, stared at the person walking over in shock, so shocked that he almost dropped his glasses!
  Gu Jinzhi was unhappy, "Jin Baoyuan!"

  "Ah, Brother Gu, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to you, it was because I saw Lu Ning in our company! Damn it, what is she doing here! Could it be that I saw Lu Ning in our company? Is it to squat you? But didn't you just finish filming the variety show?"

  Does this mean that you don't want to separate for a minute?

  Gu Jin was stunned.

  Why did Lu Ning go to Dingsheng Entertainment?
  Jin Baoyuan hasn't hung up the phone yet, but Lu Ning has already walked up to him.

  "Hello, Agent Jin."

  "Isn't this Teacher Lu? What can I do for you?"

  Lu Ning also knew that many people were looking at her, but she didn't care at all. Her tone was calm and her expression was calm.

  "Oh, I'm here to apply."

  Jin Baoyuan was so shocked this time that he couldn't even hold his phone steady and dropped it!

  But a small white hand moved very quickly and caught Jin Baoyuan's cell phone in the blink of an eye!

  Lu Ning's eyes glanced around, and when she saw Gu Jinzhi's name, she said, "Sorry to disturb you, call Teacher Gu. You call me first. We can talk about my application later."

  Jin Baoyuan took the phone blankly, and then he heard Gu Jinzhi on the other end of the phone say, "Sign Lu Ning."

  Jin Baoyuan: ...

  Today is a very magical day for Jin Baoyuan!
  Because he didn't understand why Brother Gu asked him to sign Lu Ning?
  Brother Gu hates women very much, and Lu Ning is almost the woman he hates the most!
  After hanging up the phone, Jin Baoyuan looked at Lu Ning very complicatedly, "Teacher Lu, there is a reception room next to it. Let's go there to talk." "Okay."

  When

  Lu Ning appeared in the Dingsheng Entertainment Hall, people from Dingsheng Entertainment They were all confused.

  The little girl at the front desk was so stupid that she didn't speak for a long time!
  This female artist, who is full of scandals, was fighting for Movie Emperor Gu not long ago. Black and red are also red. She is quite famous in the entertainment industry and many people know her.

  When Lu Ning saw that no one spoke for a long time, she happened to see Jin Baoyuan on the phone in the lobby, so she walked over.

  And so there was the above conversation.

  After hearing Lu Ning say that she was here to apply for a job, the people around her were confused for the second time!

  At this time, everyone in the various work groups of Dingsheng Entertainment was talking about this matter.

  The discussion was so lively that everyone even forgot to have afternoon tea!
  [Tell me, did Lu Ning come to our company just to pursue the movie star? ]

  [No need to ask! ]

  [ Now that I have become a rich young lady, it is really different! ]

  [The latest report is that Agent Jin actually took her to the reception room for a discussion. Could he really sign her? ]

  [Isn't Lu Ning from Lin Media? ]

  [She has terminated her contract with Lin Media, and it is said that she has also severed ties with President Lin. ]

  [... Damn it, so does she really love Movie Emperor Gu? ]

  [Actually, Lu Ning's star-chasing behavior is quite cool! 】

  Have money, and then have beauty. Oh, Yan is shameless Yan.

  Several work groups at Dingsheng Entertainment are about to explode!
  Lu Ning, the central figure in the topic, sat firmly opposite Jin Baoyuan, carefully sipping the coffee in her hand.

  Maybe it was because he had stayed in the apocalypse for too long, but now Lu Ning would not waste even a glass of mineral water.

  Not to mention, luxuries like coffee.

  And her movements were very elegant and calm, giving people the feeling that she respected the other person.

  This is not the first time that Jin Baoyuan has met Lu Ning. After all, ever since Lu Ning claimed on Weibo that she entered the entertainment industry for Gu Jinzhi, she has started to use various tricks to catch up with Gu Jinzhi's popularity, and later evolved into tricks Confession of death.

  In Jin Baoyuan's eyes, this Lu Ning is just a brain-dead nymphomaniac and a brainless bastard!

  Stupid and crazy.

  Bai has a beautiful face.

  But the Lu Ning in front of her was obviously still the beautiful woman with exquisite facial features, but her whole body suddenly became quiet and calm.

  It was as if the years had settled into her and she had the aura of a superior person, which even made people want to trust her for no reason.

  What a hell!

  But there were a lot of ghost things today, and Jin Baoyuan calmed down.

  "Mr. Lu, what do you mean, you want to sign a contract with our Dingsheng Entertainment? But as far as I know, your contract with Lin Media has not expired yet." "The contract has been terminated in advance. All you need to do is pay the liquidated damages.

  Originally, I don't have many endorsements left."

  "You don't have many works available right now, and the reviews... Teacher Lu, you also know that the salary may not be too high by then. Of course, we will give You have a very detailed contract."

  Lu Ning nodded, "Okay, you draft the contract and I'll take a look at it first."

  After a few words, the initiative was taken away by Lu Ning?

  Jin Baoyuan was stunned. He wanted to fight back, but he remembered Brother Gu's explanation and endured it.

  Forget it, we can do some work on the contract later.

  The most important thing is...

  "Teacher Lu, may I take the liberty to ask, why did you sign with our Dingsheng Entertainment?"

  "Because of Teacher Gu."

  "!!!!!!"

  Jin Baoyuan had a feeling that 'it's true'!

  "That's it. I have to report your situation to the boss. After the boss agrees, we will draw up a contract. At that time, we will ask Teacher Lu to take a look at the contract and finally decide whether to sign it. Do you think this is okay?"

  "Okay."

  "Also, if the signing goes well, Mr. Lu, will we assign you an agent, or do you have any other ideas?" As

  soon as Jin Baoyuan finished speaking, there was a sudden noise outside.

  The glass door of the small reception room where they were located was banged!
  His expression changed, "Teacher Lu, wait a moment."

Chapter 14 Is Lu Ning playing hard to get?

  After Jin Baoyuan went out, he found that two female agents in the company, Jiang Rou and Lan Anna, were fighting.

  Jiang Rou, who had short black hair, pulled Lan Anna's long brown curly hair and pushed her directly against the glass door before making the sound just now.

  Jin Baoyuan was speechless, "What are you two doing? Forget about the quarrel before, why did you start fighting today?!"

  Lan Anna cried so much that her eye makeup was smudged, "Brother Jin, I don't know what happened. I just left." When I got to the reception room, Jiang Rou rushed up and hit me! Look at my face, it's swollen from her beating!" Jiang

  Rou sneered, "You robbed me of resources, my artists, and now you even robbed my boyfriend, I If I don't beat you, who will I beat?"

  "It's because you are not good at your job. How can you say that I am robbing you of your resources? As for Qi Kai, I have nothing to do with him. He is sick and I just take care of him." "In the end, I took care of him until he was in bed

  . Already?"

  Although Jiang Rou's name contains the word "soft", she is not soft at all.

  On the contrary, he has neat short hair and is very capable and sassy.

  Jin Baoyuan was a little helpless and said, "This is the company! If you two have any conflicts, resolve them in private! No matter who it is, if you let me know that there are fights and quarrels in the company again, not only will your bonuses be deducted, but the resources of the artists under me will also be deducted." She knows how to dunk!"

  Jiang Rou was very single. "Anyway, she has taken away my artists. Now there is no one left. If Brother Jin wants to dunk, just dunk." Seeing Jiang Rou being so single, Lan Anna turned around and ran away

  .

  Jiang Rou was about to chase her, but Jin Baoyuan stopped her and said helplessly, "That Qi Kai is a troublemaker, why don't you take this opportunity to break up with him."

  Jiang Rou gritted her teeth, "We've already broken up. I'm the one who beat him." The scumbag has been beaten for a while, and then he comes to beat up Lan Anna, the green tea bitch. The man and woman must be in pairs." "

  Since we have already beaten him, let's forget it. Don't make it too ugly. After all, this is a company." "

  Well, I Got it."

  Jin Baoyuan actually knew that Jiang Rou was capable of working, but in the entertainment industry, she insisted on her own bottom line and was not as open-minded as Lan Anna.

  Only having the ability to work may not be able to thrive in the brokerage industry.

  Jin Baoyuan finally sighed, "You don't have a suitable artist to lead you now. I'll give you a few days off, and you can adjust."

  Jiang Rou fell silent. She knew that Jin Baoyuan had helped her a lot, and it seemed that he would still find one. Bringing the right artist to you is already pretty good.

  She couldn't let him continue to be in trouble.

  "Okay, Brother Jin."

  At this moment, the glass door was opened, and Lu Ning, wearing a simple white T-shirt and blue jeans, walked out.

  "Jiang Rou, please be my agent."

  Jin Baoyuan was stunned!
  He looked at Lu Ning, not as if he was joking, and then turned to look at Jiang Rou.

  Who would have thought that Jiang Rou refused without even thinking, "I don't want to take you!"

  Lu Ning raised her eyebrows.

  She asked back: "Is it because my recent reputation is not good?"

  "Your reputation is not good on the one hand, but also because you will affect Movie Emperor Gu, and most importantly, you are very unreliable and like to rely on me for everything. Man, I've known about this since I was a child!" "

  ..."

  Lu Ning was stunned for a moment, and then finally pulled out a memory from the corner of his memory.

  That is, it turns out that Jiang Rou, who dares to love and hate, did not just grow up with her in the orphanage.

  They even went to elementary school and middle school together?
  The original owner's reputation when he was a student was not good, and now the whole internet is black.

  Why would Jiang Rou be willing to be Lu Ning's manager?

  After she finished speaking, she turned around and left without caring at all. She was very upright.

  But Lu Ning knows that such people are the most real, and once they are approved by her, they are also the most trustworthy.

  Jin Baoyuan obviously understood Jiang Rou's character very well. He looked at Lu Ning in embarrassment and said, "Teacher Lu, look, how about I arrange another agent for you? Don't worry, our prosperous agents are all good at it." Very good."

  "Then can you be my agent?"

  "...No."

  Jin Baoyuan is already the head of a department. Although he is the management, he still takes care of Gu Jinzhi personally.

  In addition to Gu Jinzhi being the pillar of the company, the most important thing is that the other party is also the prince of Dingsheng Entertainment!

  Even if Lu Ning was a movie queen, Jin Baoyuan wouldn't be able to take her.

  What's more, she is still black on the Internet.

  Moreover, this Lu Ning is still pestering Gu Jinzhi!
  Lu Ning was not surprised, "If you can't take me, let Jiang Rou take me. Okay, you go report it to your boss, I'll go back." After saying that, he left. This is also a boss with a straightforward personality

  . ah.

  Jin Baoyuan thought, at this point, maybe Jiang Rou would be quite suitable to be her manager?

  But both of them are very grudges, and if they get together, will they blow up the earth?

  He turned around and went back to the office first to call Gu Jinzhi, only to receive news that the other party had arrived downstairs in the company!

  To be more precise, Gu Jinzhi happened to have a head-on encounter with Lu Ning who was walking out.

  The staff who passed by the lobby on the first floor today were collectively stunned for the second time when they saw this scene!

  Lu Ning came to Shengsheng, and she happened to meet the Prince and Best Actor Gu Jinzhi!
  Is she going to start pestering Gu Jinzhi again?

  Did Movie Emperor Gu dislike her again and reject her coldly?

  No one is looking here, but their ears are paying attention to the situation in this direction.

  Someone has already taken a photo of this scene and sent it to the work group!

  [Look, everyone, Mars is hitting the Earth! ]

  Lu Ning's hearing was very good, and she could hear all these tiny sounds, but she didn't care and smiled at Gu Jinzhi, "Teacher Gu, your car is so slow." Gu Jinzhi: "

  ... ..."

  The assistant and part-time driver who was following him said: "..."

  Just when Gu Jinzhi thought that the other party would say something else, Lu Ning just said hello and walked out?

  Just like that, gone?

  "Oh my god, Lu Ning actually missed this great opportunity and turned around and left without pestering Movie Emperor Gu?" "

  Must be playing hard to get!"

  The employees around him whispered, and Gu Jinzhi glanced over with an indifferent look. Those employees immediately got excited, shut their mouths, and went to do whatever they needed to do.

  Jin Baoyuan came to greet Gu Jinzhi, and when he was in the lounge, he quickly told Lu Ning the results of his discussion.

  "Brother Gu, I will temporarily give Lu Ning a contract as a B-level artist. What do you think? Oh, by the way, she actually wants me to take her."

  Gu Jinzhi, who was sitting on the sofa and drinking water from a glass, moved A meal.

  Then he frowned.

  "She asked you to be her agent?"

  "Yeah, I think she still wants to get close to you! Brother Gu, this woman is crazy, why did you sign her?" Why sign

  Lu Ning?

Chapter 15 Is he an imbecile or a paralyzed vegetable?

  In fact, Gu Jinzhi still hated this woman Lu Ning.

  But he couldn't tell Jin Baoyuan. It was because of the kiss between the two that night that he was a little confused...

  "You didn't agree to be her agent, right?"

  "Of course not."

  "Well," Gu Jinzhi didn't want to So close to Lu Ning.

  Being able to get the company to sign her was the closest he could get to allowing the other party to get closer to him!

  But he paused, "Find her a reliable agent."

  "Yes."

  Jin Baoyuan carefully observed the prince, but hesitated to speak.

  My dear, is the prince being pestered by Lu Ning and creating feelings for him?

  Otherwise, how could he explain and arrange a reliable agent for her!
  At this time, Lu Ning was looking for a reliable agent.

  She got to know Jiang Rou through the memory of the original owner, and felt that he looked very much like a little follower of hers back then.

  Her little follower's name also has the word "soft" in it. Xiaorou was indeed very weak at first and was bullied to death by a shameless man. Later, when the apocalypse broke out, the shameless man actually pushed Xiaorou in exchange for food. To the bed of a dirty old man in his fifties!
  Fortunately, Lu Ning arrived in time and rescued Xiaorou.

  At that time, Xiaorou was crying in Lu Ning's arms. She said, Sister Ning, you can teach me how to fight zombies. When that bastard turns into a zombie, I will blow his head off!
  Well, later Xiaorou finally realized her wish.

  "Sister Ning, where are we going?" Su Xiaocha started the car, interrupting Lu Ning's memories.

  Lu Ning rested her chin with one hand and looked at the cafe opposite. Jiang Rou walked in a minute ago.

  She said, "Let's go, I'll buy you coffee."

  "Wow! Sister Ning, you are so kind to me!"

  Su Xiaocha initially followed Lu Ning because she wanted a job.

  But now, she is really convinced of Lu Ning and wants to follow Lu Ning with all her heart!

  In just a few days, Lu Ning actually made millions using just a few stocks!

  Although everything Lu Ning did seemed bizarre, Su Xiaocha somehow felt that there must be a reason for Sister Ning to do what she did!

  Like, drink coffee now!

  The decoration of this cafe is very artistic, and the seats are scattered casually, and each chair is actually different.

  Located in this golden area where every inch of land is precious, the boss is very Buddhist in doing business and does not have a separate private room.

  When Lu Ning walked in, she saw sitting opposite Jiang Rou, a woman wearing glasses, with a strong aroma of books, and a good temperament. She seemed to be in her forties.

  It is Qi Yue, the sister of Jiang Rou's ex-boyfriend Qi Kai.

  "Xiao Rou, it must be that Lan Anna who seduced Xiao Kai, so he did something wrong. You have been with Xiao Kai for more than three years, don't you know that he actually doesn't have bad intentions? No matter what, you shouldn't Hit someone!"

  "Also, you guys should get back together, Xiao Kai doesn't like that Lan Anna."

  Jiang Rou was a little tired, "Sister Yue, I'm tired, that's it."

  Qi Yue frowned, "What do you mean? That's it? Xiaorou, when my mother was about to die, you said before her hospital bed that you and Xiaokai would be together well in the future. Besides, what couple would not quarrel? You have always been very sensible. "Although you impulsively hit Xiao Kai, I will talk to him later and ask him not to be angry with you. Let's just let this matter go." Jiang Rou looked at the coffee cup in front of her, "

  Yue Sister, I have said before that as long as Qi Kai is not cheating, I will forgive him and let him do anything else. But you also saw that day, he slept with Lan Anna. Yes, Aunt Chen sponsored me to study. , I have always been grateful to her. Although she is gone, if you need my help with anything in the future, Sister Yue, I will definitely help you. But I'm sorry, I can't compromise on love matters." Qi Yue frowned

  . , just as he was about to speak, a woman suddenly walked over and sat next to him.

  She was stunned, "Are you going to share a table?"

  Lu Ning put down the coffee in her hand and smiled slightly.

  But the moment Jiang Rou saw Lu Ning, she looked like a hedgehog, with quills all over her body!
  "What are you doing here?!" Are you here to see my joke!

  Lu Ning understood Jiang Rou's subtext, but she didn't look at her. Instead, she looked at Qi Yue, "Your temperament looks good, are you a university teacher?"

  Qi Yue felt happy after hearing this, and the corners of her mouth raised slightly, "It's just us I'm just a lecturer at S City University."

  "That's very powerful and cultured." Lu Ning changed the subject and said in confusion, "Since you are so cultured and qualified, how can you say such stupid things? "

  Qi Yue, who had slightly raised the corners of his mouth after being praised, was stunned on the spot.

  Jiang Rou was so anxious that she kicked Lu Ning under the table, but Lu Ning dodged it in advance?
  Lu Ning looked at her, "Jiang Rou, haven't you paid back the money they used to support your studies?"

  Jiang Rou had a complicated expression, but she still said in a low voice, "I paid it back after the first year of work after graduating from college."

  Qi Yue reacted, and her face sank, "I understand, you are Jiang Rou's friend, and you want to fight for her, right? This is our family matter, and we don't need you as an outsider to intervene!" Lu Ning chuckled, "I

  am I don't like it. After all, what your family did is so disgusting. It's all about women seducing him. So he can't even control his own body? Why, is he an imbecile or a paralyzed vegetable? Also, Jiang Rou beat him The meal was light, and the other person was not cut directly, all because Jiang Rou is a good young man who abides by the law." "

  You!"

  "Or maybe your family already knew what kind of virtue he was, so you thought Do you want to use kindness to tie Jiang Rou to him? It's disgusting to repay a favor. What's even more disgusting is that you don't even know that you are disgusting." Qi Yue was so angry that her face turned red and white

  . The last one is dark!

  She was a university teacher, and of course she was very eloquent, but when facing Lu Ning, she couldn't even say a word.

  The most important thing is that Lu Ning attacked her but showed no mercy at all.

  It's not like Jiang Rou who always gives her face.

  Qi Yue stood up angrily, picked up her bag, and looked at Jiang Rou indifferently, "I just said, you were very good before, why did you suddenly become like this? It seems that you have paid such a shady Friend! Anyway, I don't agree with you breaking up with Xiao Kai. Jiang Rou, if you want to be a white-eyed wolf, go to my mother's grave and explain to her yourself!" "Sister

  Yue..."

  Jiang Rou watched helplessly. After Qi Yue left, she turned around and found that Lu Ning was still there leisurely drinking coffee.

  Oh, she also called her assistant to this table.

  "Lu Ning! What are you going to do?!"

  "I want you to be my agent."

  "..."

Chapter 16 It's okay, let them stay dark for a while longer.

  Jiang Rou looked at Lu Ning in surprise. She was silent for a while, not knowing what to say.

  Because her ears were still buzzing with what Lu Ning had just said to Qi Yue.

  Why is the Lu Ning in her memory not like this?

  Lu Ning ate the matcha cake brought over by Su Xiaocha.

  The sweet and delicious taste made her tongue feel very happy.

  "Jiang Rou, when you beat up that Lan Anna in the company just now, weren't you very powerful? Why did you turn into a quail when you were in front of this Qi Yue? If this is all you have, then I will take back what I just said, There is no need for you to be an agent. Because I look down upon an agent like you."

  Jiang Rou's eyes widened after hearing this, "What do you know! My work ability is very strong! It's just...forget it, with You say you don't understand. Although we grew up in orphanages, you have never suffered from poverty. You were adopted very early, and then there were many boys rushing to spend money on you! What's even more amazing now is that you are still The daughter of the Lu family! Even if she doesn't make it into the entertainment industry, she will definitely have enough food and clothing in the future, so you can't understand me at all!"

  Lu Ning already knew all this from the memory of the original owner.

  The original owner was so beautiful that he was easily adopted and easily favored by many people.

  At school, the boys were really rushing to spend money on the original owner.

  When he entered the entertainment industry, Lin Jingxin always protected him.

  But Jiang Rou could only change her life by studying hard. She finally got help, but she met the best of a family who wanted to repay her kindness.

  They are obviously orphans in an orphanage, and the original owner is much luckier than Jiang Rou.

  However, the original owner did not cherish it.

  Lu Ning raised her head and said, "I have no intention of returning to the Lu family. I have hands and feet and can make money to support myself. Why would I go back to a place where no one welcomes me back?" Jiang Rou was stunned, "What?

  "

  Lu Ning took a porcelain white spoon and stirred the coffee in the cup. "The Lu family has found me a long time ago, but they haven't recognized me for a long time. It should be someone from the Lu family who doesn't want me to go back. Although the Lu family My family is rich, but a wealthy family has many things to do. Spending the money you earn is actually more practical." "

  I really don't know if what you said is true or not."

  "It's okay if you don't believe it. After all, if it hadn't been for this time, I almost died. , I won't suddenly think clearly about many things."

  "..."

  Obviously, Jiang Rou still didn't believe it.

  After taking the last sip of coffee, Lu Ning also finished the last bite of the cake. She stood up and said, "I originally thought you could work hard with me in my career, but now it seems that you can't even handle your own emotional affairs. You can't help me in the future. Forget it, I'll find someone else."

  After saying that, Lu Ning left with her assistant.

  Jiang Rou said to herself in a daze, "Did her mind really become clearer after being submerged in water once?"

  After getting in the car, Su Xiaocha asked curiously, "Sister Ning, you really don't plan to ask Jiang Rou to be your wife?" Is she an agent? I've done my homework. She has managed several artists before, and her business skills are actually very strong. One of her subordinates turned out to be a popular little girl, which is quite impressive." "Oh, have you investigated in detail?

  "

  "Of course, I have to work hard and work hard to be Sister Ning's right-hand man. Sister Ning will be a Grand Slam Best Actress in the future!"

  Lu Ning's mouth opened. She wanted to tell her assistant that she didn't Such a distant idea.

  After settling the matter of marrying Gu Jinzhi, she wanted to start planning for retirement.

  However, looking at the assistant's shining eyes, Lu Ning did not reveal her plans.

  Anyway, the future is long, and she will not let those who follow her suffer.

  "Xiaocha, you just said that the little flower brought out by Jiang Rou is gone now?" "

  No, she changed jobs and is now at Dingsheng Entertainment's rival, Haotian Entertainment Company. Oh, she is married, married He killed the boss of Haotian Entertainment."

  Lu Ning didn't need to continue asking why that little flower abandoned Jiang Rou and Dingsheng Entertainment.

  It's not because of love anyway.

  But Su Xiaocha pretended to be full of gossip and wanted to find someone to share it with.

  While paying attention to the traffic, she said, "Ouyang Mengmeng made his debut as the girl next door to Movie Emperor Gu, while Guan Ting debuted as the girl from Gu Movie Emperor's elementary school. In fact, Guan Ting expressed her admiration for Movie Emperor Gu many times, but then she suddenly terminated her contract with the company for some unknown reason and married Mr. Xu, the boss of Haotian Entertainment. You know, Mr. Xu is a full twenty years older than Guan Ting. Years old."

  "In the entertainment industry, it is not uncommon for old couples to have young wives. But this incident should be a big blow to Jiang Rou." "

  Yes, hey, Sister Jiang Rou cultivated it with great difficulty, but in the end, hey, speaking of it, Sister Jiang Rou It's quite unlucky. These things happened one after another. Sister Ning, do you think she can still cheer up?"

  Lu Ning turned her head and looked at the bougainvillea tree passing by by the roadside. It looked like a flower but not a flower, not like a leaf. The leaves are as colorful as the sun.

  "If you can't survive these things, then you don't deserve to be my agent."

  Just as he stopped at the red light, the assistant looked at Lu Ning with bright eyes, "Then Sister Ning, have I passed your assessment?" ?"

  "No, it's because I didn't have a choice at the beginning."

  "..."

  The assistant almost cried when she heard this!

  But she also knew that she was a newcomer in the workplace and didn't understand anything, so after a few minutes, Su Xiaocha cheered up again.

  "Although I'm not good enough, Sister Ning is willing to give me this opportunity. I will continue to work hard!"

  Lu Ning laughed dumbly.

  Although this girl is not too smart, she is lively and serious enough.

  "Oh, by the way, Sister Ning, wasn't the first season of Love TV Series a hit? There are still a lot of people above who speak very unpleasant words."

  Lu Ning does not have an agency now, so of course there is no one to do her public relations.

  In addition, there have been too many negative news before, so a good performance of a variety show cannot completely change the direction of public opinion.

  However, Lu Ning was very calm, "It's okay, let them stay dark for a while." She

  suppressed her enthusiasm first, and when the next season of the love drama is aired, the attention paid to her will naturally increase.

  So, don't panic before you encounter trouble.

  Because everything has two sides.

  After Lu Ning returned to her residence, she received the electronic contract from Jin Baoyuan.

  The contract stipulates the signing conditions for ordinary artists, which is considered a C-level signing in Dingsheng Entertainment.

  The treatment can only be described as average, not as much as Lu Ning made from stock trading.

  But her goal is not to make money, nor does she want to become a movie queen.

  Mainly because he wanted to get close to Gu Jinzhi.

  After Lu Ning put forward his opinions on a few details, he sent the contract back and asked Jin Baoyuan to take a look. After several rounds of review, the two parties determined the final content of the contract.

  Jin Baoyuan didn't expect Lu Ning to be so straightforward.

  But I have to say, the other party is so refreshing, it is very comfortable to cooperate.

  So he ignored the strange feeling that Lu Ning had taken away the entire rhythm.

  But there is still a problem...

Chapter 17 What the two of them did in the car

  Jin Baoyuan said on the phone, "Mr. Lu, do you still insist on letting Jiang Rou be your agent? Are the others not considering it?" "

  I only consider the other people. You."

  "..."

  Lu Ning didn't continue to embarrass Jin Baoyuan. After all, she knew that if Jiang Rou couldn't control herself, she wouldn't be able to work well.

  She flipped through the relevant data on her computer.

  "As an agent, you can recommend a few to me, but I want to take a look first. In addition, you have also seen my performance in variety shows. Arrange more interactions between me and Teacher Gu in the future, which will help the next season. The promotion of the romance drama."

  Now this romance drama is still hotly searched for about Lu Ning. Although there are still many negative people, I have to say that she is so popular!
  It's almost so hot, isn't it?

  Jin Baoyuan has no doubt that Lu Ning can even become famous following this love drama!

  Many people are already inquiring about Lu Ning's new contract company. Once they sign the contract, they may come looking for Lu Ning's resources!
  But hyping it up with Brother Gu... Jin Baoyuan didn't tell the whole story. He said cautiously, "We will consider this matter as appropriate." The

  main reason was to see whether Brother Gu was happy or not.

  No, Brother Gu must not be happy!

  Lu Ning didn't hesitate, nodded generously, confirmed with Jin Baoyuan to go to Dingsheng to sign the contract early tomorrow morning, and hung up the phone.

  She has been browsing the news on the Internet these days, and there are still hot searches for romance, and there are indeed a lot of people scolding her.

  But it can be seen that someone is taking the lead. This kind of professional public relations matter can be handled by Jin Baoyuan after the signing of the contract tomorrow.

  In the evening, Lu Ning put on sportswear and ran by the lotus pond in the villa area.

  She liked this cozy feeling very much. Looking at the lush greenery in the green area, and then raising her head, she could see the beautiful sunset.

  Having returned from the apocalypse, she cherishes these little beauties every moment.

  People in this world will understand Lu Ning's cherishment only when they lose her.

  Lu Ning was running when a car suddenly drove towards her. The car seemed to have lost control and crashed directly into Lu Ning!
  Lu Ning: "..."

  Was it because she was too far away from Gu Jinzhi, so something bad happened again?
  The car had already arrived, with the lotus pond behind him. Lu Ning gritted his teeth and jumped up onto the roof of the car. Then he used the roof of the car as a foothold and used his strength to jump to the shore.

  But when Lu Ning lowered her head, she looked at Gu Jinzhi below through the sunroof of the car roof.

  Lu Ning: "..."

  Gu Jinzhi: "..."

  Plop, clatter.

  The car fell into the water, causing a huge splash.

  Lu Ning's pupils shrank suddenly, and the word 'dark marriage' flashed in her mind. She turned around and jumped in without even thinking!
  The lotus pond is three to four meters deep, and it is very easy to submerge a car.

  Lu Ning originally thought that Gu Jinzhi should not just sit there and wait for death, but would at least find a way to get out of the car. But when she jumped off and dived into the water, she found that the other person was still in the car!
  Isn't this young master waiting for someone to hoist him up with a crane?
  By the way, who has a crane in their villa area?

  Gu Jinzhi's face was pale at this time, his limbs were stiff, and his whole body was surrounded by darkness, as if he were an isolated island, with only the light flashing in the microwave above.

  Gu Jinzhi vaguely saw someone swimming over, but that person quickly swam away again.

  Is it that Lu Ning?

  Probably not.

  The woman had almost drowned before, so she must have a deep fear of water.

  She was able to call someone to save him, which was considered to be the most benevolent and righteous thing to do.

  So, who could it be? Is it his fantasy?
  When he was a child, he was locked in a closet by his mother. The fear of being surrounded by darkness made Gu Jinzhi's breathing quicken.

  As soon as he unbuckled his seat belt, his fingertips began to tremble and his body lost all strength.

  The heartbeat is constantly accelerating, the blood flow is too fast, the brain begins to lack oxygen, and the vision gradually becomes blurred.

  Could it be that he died like this?
  Just like that time, when his mother pushed him to the bottom of the swimming pool, he did not dare to call for help, because that would only cause water to pour into his nostrils and hasten his death.

  "Bang!"

  It seemed like something smashed the glass window!

  Water rushed in suddenly, but a white hand also reached in, knocked on the car door, then grabbed Gu Jinzhi and pulled him out hard!
  Water rushed in from all directions. This scene inexplicably overlapped with his childhood. Gu Jin subconsciously struggled hard, and one hand directly hit Lu Ning's heart!

  Lu Ning groaned in pain. Without even thinking, she used her backhand to strike Gu Yingdi, who had been struggling, with a knife!

  Gu Jinzhi stopped moving.

  When Lu Ning dragged the person up, two of Gu Jinzhi's bodyguards arrived.

  One bodyguard supported Gu Jinzhi and checked his breathing, while the other quickly called for someone to come.

  The bodyguard who was supporting Gu Jinzhi looked at Lu Ning very warily.

  Lu Ning sat on the lawn, a little speechless, "You are the only ones who are Gu Jinzhi's bodyguards? Is that okay? Just take a step slower every time. You are not here to protect him, but to collect his body, right?" Two

  bodyguards Their expressions were ugly, but they had indeed failed in their duty. If Lu Ning hadn't rescued Gu Jinzhi, the consequences would have been disastrous!
  After a while, Gu Jinzhi woke up slowly. He sat up from the lawn and held his forehead.

  The pain in the back of your neck feels a bit familiar?

  Gu Jinzhi's eyes swept over the two frightened bodyguards, and finally landed on Lu Ning.

  Lu Ning's long hair was wet, and her bangs stuck to it. Her clothes also stuck to her body, revealing her exquisite figure.

  This woman is sitting there carefree like this. Doesn't she know that there are three men here?

  "Lu Ning, you saved me?"

  "Yes." Lu Ning nodded. She had always wanted to get close to Gu Jinzhi. The reason why she stayed until now was that she had to leave her name when doing good deeds.

  Now that Gu Jinzhi woke up, she could go home and change out of her wet clothes.

  Although she wanted to ask more, if she saved your life again, would you be willing to commit yourself to it?

  Gu Jinzhi probably wouldn't want to.

  Hey, why is it so difficult for this woman to marry a man?
  Lu Ning stood up and brushed off the leaves on her body. "I have to go home and take a hot shower. Teacher Gu, I suggest you go home and take a hot shower too." After saying this, she left

  .

  Gu Jinzhi narrowed his eyes, why did this woman suddenly become so free and easy? Shouldn't she take the opportunity to ask for some more benefits from herself?

  Or is this a new way for her to attract him and get closer to him?
  Is she going to put a long-term approach and catch a big fish?

  Just at this time, Jin Baoyuan came with people from the insurance company.

  The car had to be towed away for inspection. Jin Baoyuan also saw the back of Lu Ning leaving. He was shocked!
  That little expression was so shocking that I could write a 100,000-word essay!

  This car was in good condition, why did it suddenly drive into the water?
  Could it be that the two people did something indescribable in the car at that time?

   Does anyone want to read the 100,000-word essay written by Jin Yuanbao? ! ! ! !

Chapter 18 It's a pity that we only kissed once.

  Gu Jinzhi, who was wearing a coat, looked at the two bodyguards indifferently, "You don't need to come tomorrow." "Young Master

  Gu, I'm sorry! We thought you wanted to drive alone to relax. We have been driving behind, and after seeing your car crash into the lotus pond, we rushed over as soon as possible!"

  Gu Jinzhi's cheeks were too fair because he almost drowned, and now they were so white that they were covered with cold frost. .

  "The whole journey from me falling into the water to being rescued by Lu Ning lasted at least fifteen minutes. Is this your first moment?" The

  two bodyguards did not dare to speak.

  In the end, it was Jin Baoyuan who sent Gu Jinzhi home.

  Gu Jinzhi went to take a hot bath, but when he saw the bathtub, he suddenly remembered the photo taken by Lu Ning.

  He ground his teeth.

  It seems that I forgot to ask the woman to delete the photo again.

  When Jin Baoyuan saw Gu Jinzhi coming out, he had just put down the phone and said with a solemn expression, "Brother Gu, the insurance company's inspection results came out. Your car has been tampered with!" Gu Jinzhi had guessed a long time ago

  . Arrived, because the brakes suddenly failed and the steering wheel also malfunctioned.

  Otherwise, he wouldn't have bumped into Lu Ning.

  In fact, at a certain moment, Gu Jinzhi regretted it very much. He knew that someone had harmed him, and in the end, Lu Ning had to be buried with him.

  He hates this woman, but he doesn't want her to die.

  Even at that critical moment of life and death, what flashed through Gu Jinzhi's mind was the scene of two people kissing... What a pity, they only kissed once.

  As a result, the next moment this woman jumped up in the air and jumped directly onto the roof of the car?
  In the end, he even saved him!

  In fact, even if Lu Ning didn't save him at that time, he wouldn't really die. He had experienced so many dangers, so how could he not give himself a backup plan?

  What's more, he didn't trust the bodyguards his father had found.

  This incident was just a temptation for him.

  It's just Lu Ning... Gu Jinzhi thought about her, her hair and clothes were all wet, and she didn't know if she had caught a cold or if she would get sick.

  "Brother Gu?" Jin Baoyuan found that his brother Gu's eyes were a little vague and he didn't know what he was thinking.

  In short, the expression was a bit strange, and he was a bit scared.

  Gu Jinzhi came back to his senses, "Why, do you think my car would have rushed into the lotus pond if it hadn't been tampered with?" "

  I..." Knowing that he had misunderstood, how could Jin Baoyuan dare to fool himself? Speak out the content.

  What he was more worried about now was Gu Jinzhi's safety.

  "Brother Gu, do you want someone to go check it out? Also, you have fired your bodyguard, what should you do if you are in danger again?"

  Gu Jinzhi raised his head and looked in the direction of the house where Lu Ning lived, and suddenly something came into his head. A very ridiculous idea came up.

  Stop it!

  He hates women, how could he let a woman come so close to his life?

  Gu Jinzhi rubbed his eyebrows and said, "Don't worry about the car breakdown. Go to the private detective and help me find two reliable bodyguards." "Yes,

  Brother Gu, leave this matter to me. However, those two bodyguards were found by the chairman for you, right..."

  Jin Baoyuan did not dare to continue.

  At this moment, Gu Jinzhi's cell phone rang.

  Nearly two hours had passed since his accident, and his biological father finally called.

  Gu Jinzhi answered the phone, "Father."

  "Jinzhi, I heard that you had an accident. How are you? Are you okay?" "

  I'm fine. It was just an accident."

  "That's good. As long as you're not injured, But you've been working very hard during this period, so you should take a good rest first and don't have to participate in activities."

  "Yes." "

  Also, I have fired Ouyang Tao."

  "Thank you, father."

  The father and son finished calmly. This phone call.

  At first glance, it seemed that the relationship between father and son was very good. The chairman of the board fired his confidant Ouyang Tao without saying a word because the drink he gave Gu Jinzhi was adulterated.

  But Jin Baoyuan could hear the alienation between father and son.

  After all, Brother Gu didn't grow up next to the chairman, hey...

  "Why don't you leave?" Gu Jinzhi raised his eyebrows, looking like he didn't want to disturb strangers.

  Jin Baoyuan nodded quickly and was about to leave to attend to what Gu Jinzhi told him.

  But Gu Jinzhi suddenly called him, "Has Lu Ning's contract been signed?" "

  It's finalized. Let's invite her to the company to sign it tomorrow morning."

  "Yeah."

  Jin Baoyuan hesitated before saying, "By the way, Brother Gu This Lu Ning is going too far, she even proposed to tie up with you for hype, look at this..."

  In Gu Jinzhi's mind, Lu Ning's bangs were still wet, and the corners of his mouth pursed subconsciously. , "Let's talk about this later."

  Jin Baoyuan was a little confused when he left!

  Brother Gu didn't refuse directly!

  He was increasingly confused about what Brother Gu thought of Lu Ning.

  Call it ambiguous, but he misunderstood what happened before.

  But it doesn't matter, but Brother Gu seems to be a little too concerned about Lu Ning.

  In fact, Gu Jinzhi didn't understand how he felt about Lu Ning.

  Moreover, just when he said he was looking for a bodyguard, he absurdly wanted that woman to be his bodyguard?
  He is really crazy!
  Just when Gu Jinzhi fell into a state of self-doubt, Lu Ning returned to her residence and took a quick hot shower. She was also thinking about this matter.

  Last time that crazy chef wanted to kill Gu Jinzhi, Gu Jinzhi's bodyguard was late.

  This time he encountered a car accident and the bodyguard also came very late.

  It's like it was intentional.

  Lu Ning remembered the last time she hacked Gu Jinzhi's email and the conversations he had with his friends. After thinking about it, he took out his phone again and inserted a small program into it, and a WeChat chat dialog box appeared on his phone. .

  It was Jin Baoyuan who was sending a message to Gu Jinzhi.

  Jin Baoyuan: Brother Gu, we have found bodyguards for you. I will arrange a time tomorrow for them to go to the villa to take a look at you?
  Gu Jinzhi: Arrange to meet at the company.

  Jin Baoyuan: Got it!

  Afterwards, Gu Jinzhi talked with others about work matters for a while.

  Lu Ning put down her phone and rubbed her slightly sore neck.

  So Gu Jinzhi is looking for a new bodyguard?
  Find me!
  Early the next morning, Lu Ning was going to sign a contract with Dingsheng Entertainment. Su Xiaocha jumped up immediately when she saw her wearing a set of sportswear and sneakers.

  "My dear sister, you are a star. Are you going to wear this? Today you go to sign a contract, and the company will take photos for official announcements. Also, the female artists of Dingsheng Entertainment are all very flamboyant. Even if there is no announcement, each of them will It's like a peacock opening its tail!"

  Lu Ning was speechless, "It's the male peacock that can open its tail."

  "Yes, yes, yes, if you didn't tell me, I forgot that those male artists also wear makeup when they go out, and their costumes are carefully prepared. , you can't be outdone by male artists."

  Su Xiaocha opened the cloakroom and prepared to choose a street-worthy outfit for Lu Ning.

  As a result, looking at such a pile of sports series casual clothes, I suddenly fell silent.

Chapter 19 She is my bodyguard

  In the end, Lu Ning wore a pair of dark blue calf jeans and a white shirt with a hollow embroidery on the collar and went out.

  The whole person is not good at all, but she has that kind of thick and beautiful appearance. Under the impact of this contrast, she is so beautiful that people can't take their eyes away.

  Along with the sunglasses and black mask, he is full of sassiness.

  After Su Xiaocha saw it, she couldn't help but sigh, "My sister Ning is so beautiful!"

  Lu Ning touched her face, "It's not a good thing for a woman to be too beautiful."

  The original owner relied on her beauty to do everything. To rely on men.

  She may not have known that Lin Jingxin didn't like her back then, but so what?

  Anyway, if Lin Jingxin is willing to pamper her and provide her with resources, then her goal will be achieved.

  At the same time, the original owner was completely destroyed.

  In the apocalypse, if a woman is too beautiful but has no ability to protect herself, the result will be quite miserable...

  When they arrived at the parking lot of Dingsheng Entertainment, as soon as the car stopped, Su Xiaocha's cell phone rang.

  "Who is looking for me at this time? Damn it! Is it Brother Shen?" She looked at Lu Ning hesitantly.

  Ever since the contract with Lin Media was terminated, the former manager Shen Tu has not been in contact with Lu Ning again.

  Now that I got a sudden call, it was not a good thing to think about it.

  Su Xiaocha didn't dare to answer.

  Lu Ning looked at the time, and before it was up, she chinned and said, "Answer."

  Su Xiaocha then picked up the phone, "Brother Shen, what do you want from me?"

  "Xiaocha, are you talking to me ? Are Lu Ning together? You ask her to answer the phone."

  "Hey, yes."

  Lu Ning took the phone and was not in a hurry to speak. However, Shen Tu on the other end of the phone said seriously, "Xiao Ning, please don't Are you having trouble with your boss? That's about it. Come back. You can give priority to Lin's various resources." "

  Brother Shen, I've paid all the liquidated damages. Are you here to tell me this? Did the company suddenly What do you need me to do?"

  "..."

  Do you want to be so to the point?
  Shen Tu held the phone, a little depressed.

  Who would have thought that their company was about to have a big cooperation project with Lu, and the easiest way to get a long-term exclusive endorsement was to let Lu Ning, Boss Lu's biological daughter, take part.

  They didn't want to let Lu Ning go before. It was the boss who directly said that he agreed to terminate her contract.

  But during this period of time, seeing his boss depressed every day, Shen Tu thought that although he was being supported, he must still have true feelings.

  What kind of substitute is not a substitute? How can a man and a woman not have any feelings at all when they have been together for so long?

  Not to mention, early this morning, Shen Tu received news that Lu Ning was going to sign with Dingsheng Entertainment. He quickly called to see if he could make Lu Ning change his mind.

  "Have you really decided to sign a contract with Dingsheng Entertainment? Xiao Ning, you can put forward your conditions. The resources of our Lin Media are no worse than those of Dingsheng Entertainment!" Lu Ning held the phone and saw another black e-bike

  . The Erfa nanny car slowly stopped, and then Gu Jinzhi, dressed in a black shirt and black trousers, got out of the car and walked towards the elevator under the protection of Jin Baoyuan.

  Oh, Gu Jinzhi's car is still in the repair shop. This nanny car should have been temporarily transferred from the company by Jin Baoyuan.

  Lu Ning said to Shen Tu on the phone, "Can you let me get close to Gu Jinzhi?"

  Shen Tu: "..."

  We can't talk today!

  After hanging up the phone, Lu Ning opened the door and got out of the car, walking directly towards Gu Jinzhi.

  Before I even got close, I heard someone say in a very contemptuous tone, "Brother, how come you are so depressed that you only ride in a million-dollar car? You told me earlier, I have more than a dozen cars, you can do whatever you want." I'll give you two cars."

  Lin Ji's hair was a bit long, and the tips of her fine granny-grey hair hung down to her neck. She had an uninhibited smile on her face and deep contempt in her eyes.

  He and Gu Jinzhi are half-brothers. He is five years younger than Gu Jinzhi. He is only nineteen this year and is in a very rebellious stage.

  Because of Gu Jinzhi, he could only take his mother's surname, and this matter always made him worried.

  Not to mention, since he brought this eldest brother back, his father has devoted himself to training him, which made Lin Ji even more jealous and disgusted with this brother.

  Whenever he gets a chance, he acts like this.

  However, Gu Jinzhi ignored him and walked directly towards the elevator.

  Lin Ji immediately followed two more steps, "Brother, do you know? I'm going to make my official debut, which means that from now on, you won't be the first brother of Dingsheng Entertainment." Gu Jinzhi stopped and looked over calmly, Jin

  Bao Yuan explained in a low voice beside him, "Our company is going to hold a singing competition with wonderful news, and the second young master should make his official debut at this event."

  As for the difference between one brother and the other, Jin Baoyuan felt that the second young master was thinking too much. .

  Because Brother Gu has already won various awards at home and abroad, and Er Shao... who knows whether he will be an instant hit after his debut, or just get confused.

  Not to mention it was just his debut, even if Lin Ji wanted to be in the singing world tomorrow, Gu Jinzhi would not take his younger brother seriously.

  He turned and left.

  Lin Ji hated Gu Jinzhi's appearance the most, as if he looked down on him!

  Suddenly anxious!

  "I heard that you drove your car into the water yesterday. Brother, I remember that you were afraid of water and darkness. How were you rescued?"

  Gu Jinzhi stopped.

  Jin Baoyuan next to him was very nervous. Could the two brothers be fighting?
  As a result, the next moment, a shadow rushed over from the side, and she slashed at the back of Lin Ji's neck with a knife.

  Lin Ji fell to the ground softly.

  Lu Ning said seriously, "That's what I did yesterday. I saved your eldest brother."

  Jin Baoyuan stood beside him, his whole body was feeling bad!
  He didn't understand at all what was going on!

  Gu Jinzhi was also stunned for a few seconds. He saw the seriousness in Lu Ning's eyes, and for some reason, he suddenly wanted to laugh, and the corners of his mouth slightly raised uncontrollably.

  Lin Ji's bodyguards arrived. One of them helped Lin Ji up and protected him, while the other was about to attack Lu Ning.

  "Why did you hit the Second Young Master?"

  Lu Ning was not afraid of the other party at all, and said calmly, "He asked Teacher Gu how he was rescued. I just demonstrated the process to him." "..." The bodyguard felt it was a bit tricky, so

  he

  simply Plan to do it directly.

  Gu Jinzhi suddenly said, "Who told you to beat people and cause trouble here?"

  The bodyguard was a little embarrassed, "Young master, we were ordered to protect the second young master, but this woman of unknown origin actually beat people. We can't do anything when we go back. Explain."

  "She is not a woman of unknown origin, she is my bodyguard."

  "What?!"

  The two bodyguards were dumbfounded.

  When Lu Ning heard this, she looked at Gu Jinzhi with a question mark on her face.

  Although she did want to be Gu Jinzhi's bodyguard, the point was, she hadn't even started to recommend herself yet, and the other party was already rushing to answer her question?

  But the person who was even more shocked was Jin Baoyuan!

  Ah, he had always speculated that Brother Gu and Lu Ning had some indescribable relationship. Now it seems... could they be brothers?

Chapter 20 Because I am poor.

  With Gu Jinzhi protecting me, the two bodyguards did not dare to take action, so they had to carry Lin Ji away first.

  No matter what, let's wake the person up first. As for other things, bodyguards like them are not something that can get involved.

  Gu Jinzhi felt inexplicably good when he saw Lin Ji being carried away like a dead dog.

  He turned his head and found Lu Ning looking at him seriously, with very direct eyes.

  Gu Jinzhi pursed his lips.

  Suddenly, he felt a little regretful. Shouldn't he have said that Lu Ning was his bodyguard?
  Then, he heard Lu Ning say, "I can be your bodyguard, but we have to sign another contract and the salary will be calculated separately."

  Gu Jin was stunned, remembering that Lu Ning was now self-reliant and did not rely on Lin Jingxin or Rely on the Lu family.

  In short, you are a bit poor and need to work harder and make more money.

  His mood improved inexplicably, and he suddenly didn't regret it so much.

  Jin Baoyuan was stunned beside him.

  This one dared to propose being a bodyguard, and the other dared to agree!

  And Lu Ning, have you forgotten the fact that you are also an artist?

  This also led to Jin Baoyuan looking at Lu Ning doubtfully when they arrived at the conference room to sign the artist contract.

  She has a good-looking face and is really good-looking.

  There is no shortage of beauties in the entertainment industry, and Lu Ning's beauty has a touch of brilliance and brilliance. She used to particularly like heavy makeup, and she was very eye-catching wherever she went, making other female artists jealous.

  But now, he suddenly changed his dressing style and became more elegant and more heroic and sassy.

  Lu Ning raised her head and raised her eyebrows slightly, "Why do you keep looking at me?" "

  Just... I can't figure it out, why did you agree to be Brother Gu's bodyguard?" I

  thought you were a slanderer before, but now you see it completely don't know!
  Lu Ning seriously thought of an excuse, "Maybe it's because I'm poor, so I need to earn two wages."

  Jin Baoyuan: "..."

  His impression of Lu Ning has changed now. After signing the artist contract, he Signed a bodyguard contract with Lu Ning.

  Now that Brother Gu has changed his attitude towards Lu Ning, Jin Baoyuan has also changed.

  He reminded Lu Ning in a low voice, "Do you know who the person you knocked unconscious just now is?" "

  Lin Ji, Teacher Gu's half-brother, you just said it." "

  Then you still dare to hit him? ...Forget it, in short, you have to be careful, there is someone with a wife in this company."

  Lu Ning hacked Gu Jinzhi's related email before, and she knew to some extent that Gu Jinzhi's father had been raped by Gu Jinzhi years earlier. My biological mother was very badly cheated, and later remarried, and the second wife she married was her secretary.

  When they got married, the child that the secretary gave birth to to Mr. Gu was already three years old, only five years younger than Gu Jinzhi.

  Looking at this age, you will know some of the key points, such as three, cheating and so on.

  Your circle is too chaotic, you can't simply say who is right and who is wrong, you can only simply look at who cheated faster.

  Later, Mr. Gu's business grew bigger and bigger, and he had a certain relationship with Gu Jinzhi's grandfather's family.

  Therefore, Mr. Gu finally agreed to his former father-in-law and let his younger son take his mother's surname of Lin. From now on, most of the family property would definitely be left to his eldest son Gu Jinzhi.

  Of course the secretary was not happy, but she could only agree temporarily.

  After all, Mr. Gu is still young and strong and can manage the company for at least another twenty years.

  She is also best at hibernating.

  Lu Ning has seen too much of the bleak world in the last days, but watching the infighting among these wealthy families feels like he has seen every family.

  She looked calm, "It's enough if the soldiers come and cover up the water and the earth. No matter what happens, as long as Teacher Gu is on my side, there will be no problem." "Then what if

  they use dirty tricks?"

  "Oh, for example, when I do it When cooking, did you replace the salt with sugar?"

  Jin Baoyuan was stunned for a few seconds. He suddenly remembered the love variety show not long ago and said in shock, "No wonder, in that variety show, someone replaced your salt with sugar?"

  Lu Ning nodded and added, "The other party also replaced Teacher Gu's salt with sugar. Who were the people from Dingsheng Entertainment who participated in this variety show at that time? I think you can find out easily." Jin Baoyuan nodded solemnly

  . I remembered Manager Ouyang who was fired not long ago. It was said that he and his wife were classmates in elementary school.

  Manager Ouyang's daughter Ouyang Mengmeng is still in the company!

  After the contract was signed, Jin Baoyuan raised his head, "As for the specific work content of the bodyguard, Brother Gu will talk to you in person later, but you have to wait until his meeting is over. Also about the agent..." Lu Ning asked: "Can't Jiang Rou do it

  ? ?"

  At this time, the glass door was suddenly pushed open.

  Jiang Rou, who was wearing very smart business attire and ten-centimeter high heels, stepped in.

  "Lu Ning, you can question my interpersonal relationships, but you can't question my ability to work!"

  Lu Ning raised her chin slightly, "As an agent, if you don't have good interpersonal relationships, it will also affect your work results."

  Jiang Rou's eyes were full of fighting spirit, "I have decided to change myself, and Lu Ning, you have to work hard for me. I come back this time to make a movie queen!" It's good, I have fighting spirit, as long

  as If you have fighting spirit, you will get twice the result with half the effort.

  The corner of Lu Ning's mouth raised slightly, "Then I'll wait and see."

  The agent's matter has been resolved, and he will start to get back on track.

  However, Jiang Rou was surprised when she saw Lu Ning walking towards Gu Jinzhi's office.

  "You want to be Gu Jinzhi's bodyguard?"

  "Yes."

  Jiang Rou reached out and touched Lu Ning's forehead. It wasn't hot at all.

  Lu Ning was actually not used to being in such close contact with others. She turned her head to avoid Jiang Rou's hand, then knocked on the door and walked in.

  It was difficult for Jiang Rou to follow.

  She looked at Jin Baoyuan with some suspicion, "Brother Jin, what happened during the day I was away from the company?" "

  Maybe Brother Gu was in danger, and then Lu Ning rescued him. Well, he decided to let her Become his bodyguard."

  "..."

  This reason is too fantasy, it's really hard to convince people!

  Jin Baoyuan patted her shoulder comfortingly, "Just get used to it. Anyway, I still don't understand it yet." No matter how

  doubtful people outside were about life, Lu Ning still walked into Gu Jinzhi's office. The other party was answering the question. When he saw her coming in, he just nodded slightly and motioned for her to sit down first.

  Lu Ning walked to the sofa and sat down, and saw a box of cone-shaped chocolates on the coffee table. It turned out to be wine-filled chocolates that she had not eaten for a long time.

  Gu Jinzhi looked at her with eyes that seemed to be glued to chocolate, and he suddenly felt that Lu Ning at this moment was inexplicably childish?

  But the voice on the phone interrupted the interest on Gu Jinzhi's lips.

  "Jin Zhi, although Xiao Ji is ignorant and has a bad temper, he is your brother after all. I will not embarrass you, so I will fire your female bodyguard. If nothing else, you have always hated women. The fact that this woman can get close to you proves that she is a very capable person."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.2K 622 117
Author: Shi Yao Category: Time Travel and Rebirth Novels Status: Completed Mu Qing, she survived ten years of the end of the world, experienced globa...
74.3K 624 109
Author: Riding a turtle on the highway Last updated: 2023-11-12 23:29:46 The latest chapter: Chapter 108 JiZhi 4 ****this is not my story. Offline re...
25.7K 778 9
Welcome to Hexside Collage! It's a new year, new students, new beginnings. Luz Noceda, the schools resident bad girl. Always doing something she shou...
159K 3.6K 61
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad