๐“๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ซ๐ž

By mainly_annie

๐ˆ ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐ฎ๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐. "๐–๐ก๐ฒ ๐๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž?" ๐ƒ๐ข๐ž๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ฌ๐ค๐ž๐ ๐ฐ๏ฟฝ... More

แด€แด‡sแด›สœแด‡แด›ษชแด„s
แด…แด‡แด…ษชแด„แด€แด›ษชแดษด
๐Ÿท
๐Ÿธ
๐Ÿบ
๐Ÿป
๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿฝ
๐Ÿพ
๐Ÿฟ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿถ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿท
๐Ÿท๐Ÿธ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿน
๐Ÿท๐Ÿบ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿป
๐Ÿท๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿฝ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿพ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿฟ
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถ
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿท
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿน

๐Ÿน

579 42 7
By mainly_annie

Song- Collide by Justin Skye

𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪

"Fuck," I muttered to myself. Only I could have the shitty luck of calling a fucking mafia leader an asshole the first time I met him.

I slowly turned around and smiled bitterly at the man in front of me. Suddenly, I was stunned by the sight of the man, whom I could now properly look at.

Forest green eyes stared at me, directly tearing through my soul, jet black hair that was messily put up as if he were in a hurry, and a small smirk playing at his lips. This man was undoubtedly the most beautiful man I had ever seen in my life, and for the first time in my life, I became speechless at the sight of a man in front of me.

Fucking snap out of it, Emma!

I scolded myself for spacing out and immediately reminded myself to start acting like a damn human being.

And thank God I did, because Sasha immediately came beside me and started talking to the stranger in front of me.

"You must be Diego." She said while discreetly winking in my direction. I rolled my eyes at her antics. God, even his name was hot.

"Yes, we need to get this over quickly, as I have someplace I need to be."

I rolled my eyes at his attitude. Of course he's handsome, so he has an asshole attitude.

I gave him a tight-lipped smile and said, "We were not the ones who were late; now can you please give us all the details regarding the mission?" He rolled his eyes at my answer and turned in Sasha's direction, asking her to start explaining the details, which she already knew.

Sasha explained to him all the things she told me, and he listened intently before nodding and continuing. "The mission will require only one assassin, as the targets will be given one at a time, and the person who is selected may also have to travel to other countries for certain reasons. My mafia will be busy with certain" he paused for a moment before his jaw clenched and he said, "Tasks.".

Sasha and I, both nodding and detecting the faint change of behavior, decided not to pry into those certain tasks and were about to ask for other details, but my phone started ringing.

"I'm sorry, I need to get this. Sasha, it's Carlos." I gave an apologetic smile to the guy and turned around while quietly telling Sasha that it was important that I speak to Carlos because I hadn't heard from him in a while.

I quickly got out of the club and picked up the call.

"Hey, Carlos. You know you're supposed to inform your favorite student when you leave for another country?" I smiled while joking with him.

But suddenly I heard ragged breaths on the other side of the line before Carlos gasped and said, "Emma, get out of the club fast; someone is coming to attack Diego. GET OUT OF THE CLUB IMMEDIATELY!"

I immediately hung up and ran towards the club entrance while the words kept ringing in my ear like a siren. If someone had managed to make Carlos worry, something terrible was about to happen. Just before I was about to open the entrance door, I heard gunshots and people running and screaming inside the club.

I ran inside like a maniac while preparing my own gun in case the situation called for it. What I saw once I entered was total and utter madness.

People were screaming at the top of their lungs, and the music was also blaring throughout the club. Half the people pushed past me to get out of the club, but I had to squeeze my way through. I CANNOT LEAVE SASHA!

I sprinted towards the bar and quickly dove underneath one of the spare tables as a bullet immediately sizzled past me.

I could hear distinct conversations but could only make out Diego's voice and multiple other voices.

"Diego Ramirez, what a surprise to see you here! It's been a long time, hasn't it?"

"Shut the fuck up, Luis. I am in no mood for your mind games."

"Aww, bitter that your fiancée wanted to-"

"You better shut it before I put a bullet between your eyes."

"Can't you see, Diego? You're fucking surrounded; you have no way of escaping, and neither does the bitch beside you."

I clenched my eyes shut at his mention of Sasha. Why the hell didn't she escape when she heard the gunshots?

I heard some movement before another gunshot sound rang, and the deafening scream of Sasha filled my ears. That was the moment I lost it. I carefully got up from underneath the tables and shot at the guy named 'Luis' in his head, his body immediately falling down. Diego's eyes widened as he turned towards me before quickly regaining control, and he started to shoot all the men who were surrounding him.

I started moving towards him while also firing one at a time at the multiple men who had guns in their hands.

I picked up the table and placed it in such a way that it protected me as a shield because the other men had also started shooting. I could faintly hear Sasha's ragged breathing, and I prayed to myself that she would pull through for a few more minutes because I had to first take care of the assholes who shot her.

I reloaded my gun, got up from my seated position behind the table, and fired the shots at the men in front of me, skillfully avoiding Diego.

After about 10 minutes, the shooting finally died down, and it seemed like I was shot in my left shoulder.

Fuck, this shit hurts. It has been sometime since the last time I got shot, and it still hurt like a fucking bitch.

I looked over and saw that Diego was headed towards me with a foreign look in his eyes.

"Why the fuck did you shoot at him?"

I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at him as if he were crazy. "What do you mean, why? He fucking shot Sasha; that's why!"

He released a frustrated breath and looked at me with a hardened gaze. "You don't have any idea, do you?"

Yet again, I was confused by this man's puzzling words and left in a confused state of mind. "What do you mean by that?"

"Nothing." He whispers before he continues, "Sasha was the one who was pulling out a gun from inside her jacket to shoot him, but he caught her; that's why I was distracting the asshole by talking to him. We need to get out of here fast; your friend needs help, and it seems like I was followed here."

"Yeah, also Diego. I am pretty sure that I got shot in my shoulder." I say this while wincing from the pain, which seemed to increase with every passing moment.

Diego turned towards me with complete disbelief and shock. "You were fucking shot, and you just decided to tell me?" He said this while quickly taking off his jacket and wrapping it tightly around my wounded shoulder to stop the bleeding.

My eyes started to give out from exhaustion and most probably the blood loss from the bullet, so before passing out, I gave Diego a small smile and said, "Please get Sasha to safety."
For some reason, I trusted my gut feeling about the fact that Diego would take care of the situation from here.

———————
Let me know what you guys think about Diego. Also don't forget to vote and comment!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 5.8K 60
**** COMPLETE **** This novel centers around Faith, a young black woman in her early 20s that's given up on the thought of love. That is until she fi...
25.1M 702K 69
"How much for an hour?" He dug through his wallet, fiercely dark gaze avoiding mine like the plague. I backed away from him, panic rising, "I'm not...
25.7K 652 35
"Kiss me." He picks me up and kisses me again. His hands on my waist, my hands in his hair and my lips all over him. I think I don't have a crush any...
978K 18.5K 54
18+ | Angel and demon brought together by accident. Sparks fly and moans reverberate through their bedroom but...neither one knows who they are to e...