BAREFACED

נכתב על ידי akisamede

Tokyo Revengers × Female Reader [AU] You wake up in an unfamiliar place. Your room looks different, your face... עוד

Authors Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Halloween Special 2023 (PART 1)
Halloween Special 2023 (PART 2)
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Christmas Special 2023
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76

Chapter 62

188 19 0
נכתב על ידי akisamede

Emi holds Ena in her arms. You stare at Emi confused to how she just walked in the room looking perfectly fine.

"Weren't you shot? How are you okay?" Chifuyu asks, glaring at Emi.

"I was shot but it didn't go into my chest... It only sliced it open." Emi replies. You cringe to the thought. 

"What did they do?" Eli asks.

"They stitched my wound..." Emi answers.

"So what now..." You say, staring at the ground.

"Yeah... Why are we still here?" Chifuyu huffs.

"I don't know." Eli sighs.

"I don't get it... Why did your father send someone to attack you two? I ask you questions but you give me short answers." Chifuyu seethes.

"I don't want to talk about it..." Eli huffs.

"I didn't ask if you wanted to talk about it. I didn't ask to be here but here we are... Stop being a bitch about it and just tell me what's going on." Chfiuyu fumes.

"Who are you?" Emi asks, looking at Chifuyu.

"Chifuyu Matsuno." He replies. She slowly nods and adjusts herself a bit.

"You're Yuki's friend so I assume you're good people." She softly says. Chifuyu stares at her with a blank expression on his face. "So... I will answer your questions. About being here... My father has been trying to get us to be here for a while. Why? I don't know."

"Wait-" You interrupt. You remember something Eli had mentioned earlier. The fact he has a brother a year younger than him and another one that's younger... but his father is married. "Does his wife know about you both?" You ask. Eli and Emi look at you in shock. "Does his wife know about his relationship with your mother-? What makes no sense to me is if he's married then why is he so worried about you two... the baby and your mother." Eli looks down at the ground with wide eyes. "Why is he going through all this trouble..." You sigh feeling confused.

"Yuki... You said that- that guy from earlier had tried killing you, right?" Chifuyu asks, staring down at the ground. You slowly look at Chifuyu and then at Eli and Emi.

"Yeah..." You say looking back at Chifuyu.

"So- they weren't there for Eli and Emi- they were there for you..." Chifuyu states.

"What makes you say that?" Eli huffs. Chifuyu stares at Eli a bit before answering.

"He was going to shoot Yuki in the head... Even if the gun was loaded with rubber bullets- a rubber bullet to the head can be fatal." 

"That's true... He tried shooting Yuki... but I jumped in and stopped him- which is why I got shot instead." Emi adds. Eli furrows his eyebrows.

"That doesn't mean he was after Yuki..." Eli replies.

"Did they know you were going to be there?" Chifuyu asks Eli. Eli slowly nods.

"When me and Yuki went to talk to Eno- my father... it already seemed like he knew we were staying with Yuki..." He implies. Chifuyu furrows his eyebrows and droops his head again.

"But that doesn't answer why those guys tried killing Yuki before." Emi motions towards Yuki, staring at Eli.

"That's what I'm getting at..." Chifuyu sighs. "Why did they try killing her before? And if they weren't targeting her this time then why did they try attacking her if they were only trying to go after you and her." He says motioning towards Emi and Eli.

"How does your father know where I live?" You ask Eli. Eli's eyes widen as if he just realized something.

"Yeah- How does he know where Yuki lives?" Emi repeats, staring at Eli.

"I- I don't know..." He answers staring down at the ground.

"Sounds like your father has been following Yuki for a while..." Chifuyu comments.

"Wait- Are you saying my father has been trying to kill Yuki?" Eli questions, looking at Chifuyu.

"At first I thought it was Ayame who had sent someone to kill me but- I don't get it... why would your father want to kill me?" You ask.

"Do you know something about him that Eli or Emi doesn't know?" Chifuyu asks looking at you. You look at him confused. There's no memory of Eli's father in your head. You try hard trying to think of why. 

"Your question earlier... about my father's wife... What do you mean by it?" Emi asks you. You slowly look at her.

"Well- If someone was married with their own family- then why is he so worried about you and Emi and your mother..." You ask. "That part makes no sense... I don't get it-" 

"It doesn't make sense... unless there's something he's hiding..." Chifuyu states.

"Hiding? What would he hide?" Emi questions.

"Your mother-" You quietly say looking up at Eli and Emi.

"Huh?" Eli looks at you confused. You slowly rub your head and eyes.

"Your father said your mother ran away after she gave birth to the baby- but she also ran away when you were younger... your father followed both times- why would he follow your mother if he already has a wife and his own kids... That's what I'm getting at- It's almost like-" You say.

"-your mother knows something..." Chifuyu continues. 

"Knows something?" Emi looks at you and Chifuyu confused.

"How old is your father?" Chifuyu asks.

"How would I know?" Eli huffs.

"He looked like a middle aged man... Like he was in his early fifties or late forties." You answer.

"Okay... And how old is your mother?" Chifuyu asks. Emi's eyes open very wide. Eli looks down with a disgusted look on his face. "Well?"

"Our mother- she's... her- her birthday was a couple months ago... she would have turned... Thirty one-."

"WHAT?" You and Chifuyu shout.

"THIRTY ONE? HOW OLD ARE YOU BOTH?" Chifuyu asks loudly.

"I'm... eighteen... and Eli-" Emi starts.

"I'm sixteen..." Eli answers.

"Oh my god- that's so fucking sick..." Chifuyu quietly says, covering his face with his hands.

"That means your mother was thirteen when Emi was born..." You slowly say. 

"And our father would have been in his early thirties or mid thirties..." Emi implies.

"How old were you when your mother ran away with the two of you?" You ask.

"I was five and Eli was three..." Emi answers. You slowly nod and hold your knees close to your chest.

"Your mother was a child with children... where was her parent's?" Chifuyu questions.

"I don't know- I don't know my grandparent's..." Emi answers. You furrow your eyebrows trying to process everything you just heard. 

Your eyes widen and you jump up. "OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!" Your eyes fill up with tears and your stomach starts to churn. A memory surges through your mind. Something you had forgotten a long time ago. "I HAVE MET YOUR DAD! I REMEMBER!" You shout looking at Eli and Emi.

"What?" Eli looks at you confused.

"When?" Emi questions.

"I don't remember when but it was... before I met Toman..." You say looking at Eli. He narrows his eyes waiting for you to continue. "He would randomly visit the library I studied at. He would say he was your father- That he was trying to work up the courage of talking to you... So, I tried helping him... And I did. He told me many stories about how he met your mother at a library and how she loved to read..." You pause and furrow your eyebrows a bit. "After my mother had died I remember seeing it all in the newspaper at the library... he asked if I was okay but I reassured him I was. That's when I randomly saw a missing child report on the back of the newspaper."

"A missing child report?" Emi questions. You slowly nod.

"The girls name was Aya Heiya. She had been missing for ninteen years." 

"My mother's given name isn't Aya and her surname definitely isn't Heiya."Emi interrupts you.

"But- When I saw her picture she looked very familiar... A lot like your mother but younger. I said that to your father and he laughed saying that's not true. But then I found it weird that he seemed very defensive and angry."

"What do you mean?" Chifuyu questions.

"Me mentioning that she looked a lot like the girl in the picture upset him. I wanted to take the paper to Eli but he told me not to upset Eli or his mother." You answer.

"What else did the report say?" Emi asks.

"It said she was last seen at a library in Osaka..." You softly say.

"I don't understand..." Eli quietly says.

"The next day I looked up Aya Heiya and the things behind her missing peoples report... Her mother was begging for her child back saying that Aya was all she had... there were also other reports about people saying Aya was hanging around an older man a lot..." Your eyes relax and you furrow your eyebrows as you stare down at the ground. "I was sure Aya was your mother- The thought scared me... I was prepared to tell you the next day but-"

"You were-" Eli slowly starts. You look at him and slowly nod. His eyes widen and he looks down at the ground. Yuki was killed the next day. You say in your head. Chifuyu stares blankly at the ground and Emi sits quietly holding Ena in her arms.

"You knew to much so he tried killing you basically..." Chifuyu comments. You slowly nod.

"My mother was running away from a predator this entire time... She was so scared of him and I never understood why she didn't go to the police..." Emi slowly says. 

"She was probably scared... Who knows what your father threatened her with..." Chifuyu answers.

"Sick- fucking- bastard... I can't believe- Wow..." Eli drops his head down and starts sobbing and then laughing. He jumps up and rushes towards the door.

"Eli... where are you going?" Emi questions.

"I'M GOING TO KILL HIM!" Eli shouts with tears in his eyes. "I'm not scared of him-" He quietly says. "I will- fucking kill him." He sniffles. You stare at him feeling a pain in your chest.

"Eli- don't- you shouldn't-"

RIIIING RIIIING

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

767 23 8
With your grandparents death you received their property they lived on in the country for years and money they have saved, now after a year of settli...
354K 12.1K 18
"𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐠?! 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐢 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐣𝐨𝐢𝐧 😏" "𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬? " "𝐬𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐟...
10.6K 242 12
"...Come back now Mikey. Let's go home." You smiled at the boy. 𝘔𝘢𝘯𝘫𝘪𝘳𝘰 𝘚𝘢𝘯𝘰 "𝘔𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘺" 𝘹 𝘍! 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 !!EXTREME SPOILERS!! !!Follo...
75.4K 1.9K 175
Y/N Ackerman born in a wealthy rich branch, but not in a so happy lovable one, Y/N is also a stubborn and dense female. her will of fighting is most...