Blood & Lust Jasper Hale X Re...

By gummycake01

Y/n is werewolf and she comes from a powerful family and traditional one to. And she is being forced to marry... More

- Chapter 1 -
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5

Chapter 2

100 2 0
By gummycake01

Hey if I don't publish for awhile it's because I haven't been feeling good and I already got medicine but I hope you enjoy this chapter y'all stay hydrated and healthy.
-

_Y/n's POV_

I wake up in a strange place and in a strange room filled with medical stuff, as I get up from I realized  that I was really thirsty but I didn't want just anything. I didn't know what this urge of thirst came from then I felt the presence of someone,

the last thing I could remember was being attacked by the red eye woman. I tried to shift into my wolf form but I couldn't, why couldn't I shift? "What's happened to me?, Why can't I shift?" I asked the man with the man that was tall and I noticed that I saw with what seemed he has golden eyes and blond hair and his skin was pale like a corpse's skin.

He slowly walks up "I understand that you're confused, it's completely normal for what's happened to you." the man said with what seem like a calm gentle voice "What happened to me?, Why am I so thirsty?" I asked him and the man looks at me "We have some clothes for you, please change your clothes and me and my family will explain to you what's happing to you."

the blond man says and I just nod at him not wanting to arguing, I want to figure out what was happing to me. the tall blond man begins to walk out of the room "Oh and my name is Carlisle Cullen." he says to me with a gentle yet warm smile.

After I get changed into the clothes that the man gave me, he seems nice and somewhat handsome I thought to myself but soon my thoughts were interrupted someone who came in

but this person they felt different I felt their eyes on me and it felt weird, I felt butterflies.

I turned around and see another tall man with blond hair but not like Carlisle's hair it's honey like hair hair and it's not short like Carlisle's it fell above to his collar and yet muscular and he was beautiful and I didn't want to look away from him.

It seems like he was observing me and it made me feel weird. "Carlisle sent me to come get you." he says to me all I do is nod and hearing his southern voice was very attractive.

"Alright, let's go." I said walking to the door and look at him as he looks at me and turns to look at the door and reaches for the knob and opens the door. He walks out first I follow him from behind and observe my surroundings and keep my guard up ready for a fight if needed to be,

as I look around I noticed all things and looked like a nice house. Once again my thoughts were interrupted by the man with honey blond and his southern accent stops and look in front of him and I see a lot of people staring at me, a short girl with pixie like black hair right beside her was caramel like hair and she was beside Carlisle  and near them was a woman with wavy blond hair and very beautiful and beside her was a tall man and extremely muscular with dark hair.

"Jasper it's okay she won't hurt us." the girl says with pixie black hair he looks at her and then at Carlisle and he nods, and once Carlisle does that Jasper walks to the girl with pixie hair I'm guessing they're together.

I hear someone clearing their throat and look to see where it came from and I realized that it came from Carlisle "Welcome to our home this is my family, this is my wife Esme." he says Esme waves "Welcome." she says to me "and these are my children Alice, Rosalie, Emmett, and you've already met Jasper. We have another son his name his Edward but he is on a trip with his girlfriend." Carlisle says with his gentle smile "Hello." I said trying to hold in my thirst "you have questions, we wanted to tell you that you changed after being attacked last night." Carlisle says I looked at him confused

"Changed?, Changed how?" I asked then silence fell and everyone look at each other "Have you heard of vampires? Emmett asked and everyone looks at him and Rosalie nudges him with her elbow and he looks at everyone "What? I just wanted to ask her if she heard of them." everyone rolls their eyes "Yeah, I have what about them?" I asked and Carlisle looks at me "Well since your attacked you have turned into one and you need to hunt, that's why you are so thirsty." I was shocked to hear what Carlisle said "W-what? It can't be I can't-" "We understand that this might be a shock to you but you're going to hunt with Jasper I've asked him to keep you company while you hunt." Carlisle says motioning to Jasper. 

"Let's go." Jasper says to me with his southern accent that for some reason I liked about it made me at ease and I walked out with him "You ready?" he asked me and I looked at him confused and before I knew it Jasper just ran.

I ran to catch up with him and as I was running it's like everything is just a clear vision and the smell of the woods was heighten I could smell the bark from the trees, I could hear the ants climbing the bark of the trees, the squirrel's making their sounds and a lot of other animals just going on with their business. I notice that Jasper has stop at his tracks and I tried to stop right beside but with this new speed it's just different and hard to control, and I was about to fall but before I could Jasper caught me and I look into his eyes as he does same with "Are you alright?" he asked me "Yeah I am, I'm okay."  I answer him while looking into his enchanting golden eyes that I don't want to look away from. After a few moments passed by Jasper looks away "Uhm, well you're going to have to feed to control your thirst." he says to me as he clears his throat and looks back at me and I just nod,

he knows more than I do and I'm not going to argue with him about it because I'm lost and confused on what's happening to me, yeah I get that I'm a vampire but how am I going to feed, am I going to have to kill people? 

As I was lost in my thoughts I heard Jasper "Don't worry you're not going to kill anyone, we have a special diet so we can blend in with humans." he says, how did he know I was worried? as I look at him confused "H- How did know what I thinking, did you read my mind or something?" and he just let's out a laugh "I have a gift to sense people's emotions and control them." he says I then realized that the whole time I was awake and here and around him he knew what I was feeling.  "Is there any other of y'all with other gifts?" I asked him and he nods "Yes Alice can see the future, and my brother Edward can read minds." he answers my questions and I nod "Now focus, close your eyes and focus on the sounds in the forest." Jasper says and I do what he said I closed my eyes and focus on the sounds and hear many animals, I then heard a elk and I follow the sound and find the elk.

I wait for the right moment to jump the elk and I see Jasper beside me, he looks at me and makes a quick nod letting me know that I'm doing good and I look back and I see that the elk sees us a begins to run and I chase the elk, I find a way to cut the elk off and I tackle it and bite into the elk's neck drinking the blood and it taste so good, and I can't believe that it taste good I used to eat burgers and pizza and fruit and now I drink animal blood to live. 

When I get done eating I meet up with Jasper at where we were before the elk ran from us "How was it?" Jasper asked me "It was good." I replied "That's good now we have to go back." he says with his stern southern voice and I nod and we went back to the Cullen's house

Jasper begins to leave "Hey Jasper." I called out to him and he turns around "Yes?" he asked "Thanks." I said and smiles at me "No problem." he says and with that he leaves me alone. I walk into the house and realized my stuff, where did my stuff go? As I was looking for one of the Cullen's I bump into Carlisle "Oh Y/n hello." he says with a warm smile "Hello Carlisle." I said back to him and he notices that I was looking for something "Can I help you with something?" he asked me and I look at him "Yes when you found me, did you find a bag?" I asked him hoping he has it. "Oh we didn't find you someone brought you here." he says "Who brought me?!" I asked in more as demand of figuring out who had brought me. "His name is Jacob Black, he found you in the forest and brought you, I could call him and see if he has your bag." Carlisle asked me and I nod "Yes that would be great." he nods and goes to call Jacob. 

Hours passed and Carlisle told me that Jacob was going to bring me my bag, why couldn't he just leave it here when I woke up.

I heard a motorcycle engine turning off and hearing footsteps approaching, I head outside to see if it was this Jacob guy and I saw a tall handsome guy with black hair. "you're awake and with red eyes." he says with disappointment in his eyes and voice. "Yeah, what's wrong with that?" I asked him somewhat anger in my voice being defensive for myself, it's not like I know him.

"Nothing, here's your bag." he gave me my bag and I took it "Thank you." I said looking at him "My  name is Jacob, Jacob Black." he says holding out his hand I'm hesitant with shanking his hand but I shake his hand "Y/n Y/L/n." I said to him "I have a question?" Jacob asked leaning near me "Yes?" I asked him he motions me to come outside with him and I do. 

We walk into the woods part near the house "Are you a Werewolf?" Jacob blurts out the question and it blew me away that he asked me this, "How do-" "I'm a Werewolf too I could sense you were one." he says while we were walking "I am, at least I think I am." I said to Jacob and he nods "Have shifted any time now?" he asked and I shook my head for a no  that I haven't shifted since before I was bitten by red eye woman and then I remember the Red eye woman

"Who was the woman bitten me?" I asked Jacob he stops and looks down and looked back at me "the Redhead?" he asked and I nod "Yeah, her" I said "Her name is Victoria, she is trying hurt Bella, but we chased her out and I guess she saw you and she bit you to slow me down which did because I brought you here when I found you." he says to me and all I could was listen to him and learn what happened to me.

After a few hours passed went back to the Cullen's house and me and Jacob were getting along with each other and laughing and talking, me and Jacob saw Jasper and Alice, Jasper looks at us and then look at Alice and kissed I don't know why but I didn't like seeing them together but I shake it off and look back at Jacob and he looks at me "So I think this is it." Jacob says and and I  nod "I guess so." I said back to him "Look I know you're a vampire and I'm a wolf but can we be friends?" Jacob asked me,

I'm hesitant with answering his question but how can I trust him, I know he saved me but what if he's working for Jax and I don't even know it and he kills me when I least expect it. "Yeah, sure I would like that." I deicide that I could be friends with him, I just hope that I don't regret this later plus Mary told me to try and make a life for myself and to live for both of us. 

"Great!" Jacob says and smiles and hugs me and as we pull away from the hug, me and Jacob notice that Jasper and Alice went back inside the house and I smile at  Jacob "I'll see you around speedy." Jacob says "See you around wolf man." I said and after that he goes onto his bike and ride off.

I smile and back into the Glass house and run see Jasper standing there alone in his stance like a bodyguard would have. "What did that mutt want?" He asked with disgust in his voice. "We were just talking, and he's not a mutt he has a name and his name is Jacob, and he is my friend." I said to Jasper with anger in my voice. "Whatever keep him away from here." he says to me "Fine!" I said back before leaving him alone why does he care who I talk to "Please excuse Jasper, he just cares about his family and he's not great sometimes with people." I turned and see Esme sitting down on the couch "I'm sorry, I just-" "I get it, you just want to be alone for a bit to yourself." I nod and look down at the floor "I prepared a room for you." Esme said to me I look up at Esme "You didn't have to I was going to leave tonight." I said "Nonsense, you are welcome here you can stay as long as you need." Esme says to me and I just smile "Do have anywhere to stay?" Esme asked me and I shake my head "Well you're staying until you find or know where you want to go." Esme says and just smile "Thank you." I said not knowing what to say at all. 

_No one's POV_

As Esme shows Y/n to her room she notices all the rooms and all the doors were closed "Who's rooms are these." Y/n asked and Esme looks at Y/n "They're are the Emmett's, Rosalie's, Edward's, Alice's, and Jasper's rooms." Esme answers Y/n question " And this is your room." Esme says with a warm smile on her face Y/n opens the door and see a beautiful open room with windows all around. Y/n looks around the room in awe.

" I didn't know what you liked so me and Carlisle thought whenever you're ready, we will go out to get some clothes and essentials that you need." Esme says to Y/n and looks at Esme "Oh I might not be here that long." y/n says "Just incase you do stay longer." Esme says, and y/n nods not wanting to argue with the kind woman. 

"Incase you need anything Jasper is next door to you and other room is Alice's." Esme told y/n, and y/n just nods listening to Esme, "Thank you." y/n says to Esme and she smiles

"Anytime." y/n wonders should she while she figures out if she can ever back into her wolf form or if she is just a vampire forever. And will she meet Victoria again she wonders what is going unfold for her but she needs to look for answers one at a time, so y/n goes onto the laptop that was given to her and she does some research about Werewolves being bitten about a vampire and see what happens to them and she finds something says "The wolf side dies and the rarest and most powerful wolf/vampire can have both sides and it would be consider to be the most dangerous creature of all time called Hybrid."

y/n sighs "Either my wolf side died, or I'm the most dangerous creation ever." y/n says running her hands through her hair then she notices another part "Only the ancestors of a wolf can tell if that wolf/vampire still has their wolf with them."

A few more hours passed of researching more about wolf forms disappearing or might still being there for the vampire. More hours passed and y/n hasn't found anything anymore about Werewolves and vampire's and Hybrid's, so y/n decides to go outside and do what she loves to do spend time in the forest.    

_Meanwhile in Seattle_

"What are you thinking" Riley asked Victoria while she is thinking about y/n and what her plans on what to do with her

"I have a way to help us destroy the Cullen's, if I'm right no one can stop us, and we won't have to hide in fear." Victoria says to riley "Can you tell me?"

he asked her "NO!" and Riley looks taken back from her reaction and she speaks again "no I can't, remember the things I told they could do and if they found out about my plans, it ruin everything we worked for." she says trying to make Riley not question anymore and it works,

"everything is just going as we plan." Victoria says looking at Riley, "The Cullen's won't see what's coming." Riley says then grabs Victoria and kisses her and she kisses back roughly.  But as she and Riley makes out all she could feel was heartbreak, loneliness, and rage. She misses her true mate James all she think about was her time with him and just misses him, all she think about her revenge on the Cullen's, mostly Edward her goal was to destroy his reason to live and she won't until she finishes what was started.  

_-----___________----_-_-__-_--__-_-__-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-___-_-_--_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-__-_____----------___--___-_--

Hello  I hope y'all are enjoying this story and hopefully things will get interesting later on, I'm still new to making fanfictions but I do hope y'all are enjoying this story so far.

Let me know what y'all think comment and vote, but the next chapter will be posted soon but enjoy.

Gummycake01

_---_-____-_-_-_-_-__-_--_-_______---_--_-_--_-_-_-_-_-__-________-------__-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_;_;______

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

305K 7.5K 58
~ REGULAR UPDATES ~ Y/n Swan has always had trouble controlling her anger so much so she often made stupid reckless decisions that resulted in her of...
Love Bites By ki

Fanfiction

79.9K 2.3K 20
Twilight x Reader ••• Your name is (Y/n) Swan. You just moved to Forks from Arizona, to live with your father, Charlie. On your first day back you de...
91.9K 3.3K 50
I stared down at the letter in my hand. There was something so familiar about it. Yet it was different. Mysterious. Alluring. Almost Irresistible. **...
15.2K 240 20
Tate Swan, Bella Swans twin sister, moves back to Forks to get away from her past and see her dad again. Never once did she think that her past would...