The Ackermans โš”

By DoubleCheckers02

" ๐—Ÿ๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—œ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜ ๐—œ ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ฒ๐˜…๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—น๐˜† ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ." - ๐˜/๐ This fanfi... More

Author's Note
Small World
Levi's Squad
Training
It's a deal
Coup d'รฉtat
Do you have what it takes?
Move on
Unshackled Paths
BCH: Love Letter
First Kill
Crybaby
Reiss's Titan
Not for long
Clueless
Therapy
The Last Feast
Home
The Scouts vs The Titans
Barrel
Who's that?
Childhood Friend
The Look at Shiganshina
The Ackerman Clan's Origin
Awakening to Reality
The Ackerman Clan Origin Part 2

Hitch and Marlowe

67 4 4
By DoubleCheckers02

Narrator's POV

⚔️

"Aren't we going a little too far?"

"Well, we're not going to find them in the middle of the town."

A boy with a bowl-cut named Marlowe and a woman with medium-sized hair named Hitch who are Military Police scamming around the forest to find the Scouts.

While they were walking, Hitch was looking around the bushes and told Marlowe, " Sheesh, why'd I get stuck with you?" exasperated Hitch. Then she thought of something, "You just wanted some time alone with me, right?" Hitch said.

Marlowe turned to Hitch, " Hitch, sorry but I didn't want to partner with you, either." said Marlowe. " Is that so, well that's fine, then," Hitch said as she scoffed. "Doesn't it strike you as strange, though?" Marlowe asked.

Hitched questioned what Marlowe was getting, " Why would the survey corps run around killing civilians" puzzled Marlowe.

"What?" Hitch said in disbelief. " They risk their lives for Humanity's sake every day, right?" Marlowe said. " Haven't you forgotten? Remember what they did in Stohess? They turned it into a battlefield! They left a pile of bodies for us to clean up." responded Hitch.

"And, we still haven't found Annie," Hitch said. Marlowe could tell Hitch felt down every time she mentioned Annie. " We.. share a room. Her stuff is still in my place. It's in the way." Hitch confessed. Marlowe had to agree with what Hitch said, "Yeah, what they did was quite overwhelming. But, they found a titan that was in hiding and captured it. They kept the wall from being breached. "

"Could any other group of soldiers have done that? If the survey corps just disappeared then humanity-"

Quiet!

Immediately he kept his mouth shut because of Hitch. They aimed their guns at the pond where they found a man collecting water.

"Don't move." Marlowe threatened the man and aimed right at him. "Put both hands up. Stand." Marlowe demanded. The man did as he was told putting his hands up and stood up slowly. He then turned around revealing his face. "You're Survey Corps?" Marlowe asked. But the boy stood silent.

" That's right. Just stay silent. Do what I say, and it'll all be --"

Y/N'S POV

That was surprisingly easy.

With a swift and calculated move, I fell from the tree with Mikasa and moved the man's arm to his back. My blade was poised and ready, but I made sure to keep it just out of sight. As we moved in on them, their faces shifted from confusion to realization.

They knew that they had been tricked, and they knew that fighting us would be a hopeless endeavor. "Nice and slow," I told them, my voice firm but calm. "Hand over your weapons."

Captain Levi then fell from the tree behind us and calmly walked in front of us. The two then gave their guns to Armin. " Don't make a sound, alright?" appealed Armin to the two military police.

"Leave your uniforms and all gear behind. You're boots, too. Don't worry, we have shoes for you." Armin told them.

Even after we took off their uniform and gears, they looked completely hopeless. Realize we have to go even further to find where Eren and Historia at and we have to do it fast.

Captain Levi grabbed their IDs and read to them, "Private Marlowe Sand. Military Police Brigade, Stohess District. Hitch Dreyse. Same assignment, Military Police."

"Yes." They both answered.

"Look at that, both recruits from the 104th. Only been assigned to Stohess District. Looks like the Military Police tradition of leaving all the work to recruits is still alive and healthy." Levi explained while reading the ID's.

Armin, Mikasa, and I walked to Captain Levi and told him, " We're ready." I announced. Captain Levi turned to us, " Alright... The interior brigade should still be on the scene in Stohess District. Capture anyone you think might be an interior MP and gather clues."

"Yes, sir." We all answered.

"When the search effort spreads the MPs too thin, we make our move. Keep the horses ready to move out at any time." Captain Levi contributed. As we nodded of understatement we turned to walk away but as soon we heard a question we stopped in our tracks.

" D-Did you know that it's your fault that over a hundred Stohess District citizens are now dead?" asked Hitch. Everyone heard what Hitch said to Captain Levi, including me we all turned to the two. " You people, probably think you're heroes or something. But, you got all those people killed and ruined their families' lives!" Hitch yelled out.

She's correct.

I mean, she's not wrong.

"You are all, from the southern training corps, aren't you?" Hitch asked looking at all of us. " Just like Annie Leonhart. Were you friends with her?" Hitch said to the 104th corps (including me). Hitch then looked down in disbelief.

"No... I bet she didn't have any friends. Right? She was always dark and anti-social. She was like a child afraid to interact with others." Hitch doubted. "Even I didn't get to know her, but now. Now I'll never have the chance!"

"They couldn't even find her body! Those damn titans ripped it apart!" Hitch screamed out.

"No. It's because Annie Leonhart was the titan in hiding." Levi confessed. "She's being held right now. But I doubt they want fresh recruits to know that, though." Levi said.

"What?" Hitch gasped.

Everyone went silent for a moment to let these two take in the moment. " Captain Levi, I don't think that what you're doing is wrong but did the survey corps, really murder the Reeves company workers.. Regular citizens?!" Marlowe asked the captain.

"The boss was killed by the interior MPs, but whoever wins here will decide what's in the history books." Captain Levi answered.

"Then let me help you! I will do anything it takes to right the wrongs of this world!!" Marlowe yelled out. " Put me in charge to find the interior brigade. I'll be far more effective than your soldiers!"

Oh wow. More effective than me?

While Levi denied his request, Jean volunteered to walk them out. While we focus on our main plan.

Narrator's POV:

When the moon was at its highest. The Survey Corps has made it to the Interior Brigade. You all hid in the bushes while holding guns. "This is it." Captain Levi said. " I'm sure of it. That's the Interior Brigade Compound. I can't believe we're already here. It's thanks to those two and you Jean." Levi thanked.

" Let's go. This time we strike first."

⚔️

As our group snuck into the brigade, we carefully avoided the watchful eyes of the MPs as they patrolled the area. It was a tense moment, but Levi, You, and Mikasa kept their cool and took note of all the guards - it was lucky that we didn't have to take them out.

However, the plan was quickly foiled as they discovered that target was nowhere to be found. All that work and planning seemed to be for nothing.

But you all had one man who might know something.

After making it to a safeguard, all of you were on guard and kept your eyes open while Captain Levi was on investigation.

" Nice mustache you have there. Where are Eren and Krista? Captain Levi asked. The Man was taking breaths of exhaustion, " Did.. you kill my men?" He asked.

" Unfortunately for you, they won't be coming to your rescue. Killing them would have been a bother. So they'll be off their feet for the time being." Captain answered.

Then the man laughed quietly, " Hah.. don't you sound brave? Do you think you're something special? Do you think cutting down a bunch of unarmed MPs makes you a hero?" He hinted.

"I think you should know,  Some of the men and women in there were just servants. But you cut them down with no mercy." He confessed.

Everyone stood silent about what they had done but Captain Levi saw it through. " I see, what a horrible thing we've done." He said coldly. But suddenly he shoved his shoe to the man's mouth. You had a disgusting look but looked away.

"I feel awful for all of you, especially your mouth. I'd suggest using it while you're still able to speak. Where are Eren and Krista." Captain Levi asked again.

Y/N'S POV

Gross...

Captain Levi did not have to go that far...

"It's useless! No matter what you try to do. The only option the survey corps has left is to keep running!" The man screamed out but he was beaten up,  so he was talking a little messy. "You've abandoned your comrades, if you don't stop the abandoned are going to die! The one who is mostly responsible for all of this is your leader, Erwin Smith." whinged the man.

" Of course, if you give up... The lives of your comrades could be spared." He said. All of us, stood silent about what he said.

I mean, even if we surrender we'll all be dead. What a liar.

"I'll pass. Where are Eren and Krista." Captain Levi asked again.

Jean turned to me nervous and I mouthed the following words, "We'll be fine." I mouthed confidently. "So you're going to watch your comrades be killed just to live a few days longer? What a strong bond." The man said surprised.

"Well, some Survey Corps lives are worth more than others." Captain Levi responds.

Suddenly he grabbed the man and held his face to the tree hard. "I doubt the crown would spare the others and throw away this wonderful opportunity to exterminate the Scouts."

Then, he broke the man's arm. The man yelled out in pain but Captain Levi still asked where Eren and Krista were.

"I... I don't know!! They barely tell us anything! I promise! Kenny Ackerman is extremely tight-lipped."

Wait a minute.

Kenny Ackerman?!

Author's Note

✾ Had trouble creating the perfect title. Is it good?

✾ Instead of Mikasa and Levi on top of the trees, and you and Mikasa on top of the trees. Imagine the scene, where y'all just do a cold entrance and then you say "Nice and slow.." ifykwim.

✾ For now on, we'll be getting mentions of the Ackermans more often after this chater.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.3K 1K 43
You are a strong young woman, Y/N Hanzer, who escaped from the Underground City with your best friend, Greg Schneider. But one day, Commander Erwin S...
296K 10.3K 33
{Levi x Reader} {Trilogy: Pt 1} I lived within so many barricades; the physical wall that barred me from the unknown, outside world...the social wal...
303K 9.7K 98
What would happen if an Ackerman with Royal blood was born? What are the effects and consequences of it? AOT X OC โ€ข Aot x Reader โ€ข Action, Drama...
5M 185K 65
On the outside, you are pitied for being cursed with the inability to speak. Little did they know, you're carrying heavier aspects of yourself from t...