BAREFACED

akisamede द्वारा

Tokyo Revengers × Female Reader [AU] You wake up in an unfamiliar place. Your room looks different, your face... अधिक

Authors Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Halloween Special 2023 (PART 1)
Halloween Special 2023 (PART 2)
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Christmas Special 2023
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78

Chapter 50

354 31 5
akisamede द्वारा

You and Chifuyu walk around a bit. You've seen a few cats, but they weren't Peke J. 

"What does Peke J even look like?" You sigh. Chifuyu slowly looks at you and stops walking, causing you to stop walking. 

"He's a black cat with a scar on his head." He motions the spot where the scar would be located.

"That's it?" You question. He stares at you a bit before furrowing his eyebrows.

"He has a white collar... and there's a cross hanging on it right here." He adds, pointing to the center of his throat.

"Oh... See that's more helpful..." You softly bubble. Chifuyu slightly smiles and sighs. 

The two of you continue looking for the cat.

After hours pass you and Chifuyu sit on a bench feeling exhausted. You have your eyes close, listening to the breeze. 

"Do you think he got killed?" Chifuyu quietly asks. You look at him with concern on your face and quickly shake your head.

"I'm sure he's okay..." You reassure.

"Yeah- but he hasn't been gone this long before..." He sighs. You stare at him a bit trying to think of a way to cheer him up, but nothing seems to cross your mind. You look out into the distance feeling useless once again. 

Grumble...

Chifuyu slowly looks at you and you look at him.

"Are you hungry?" He asks. You sigh and slowly shake your head. "Then what was that?" He asks. You shrug and look away. He relaxes his eyes and stands up. "Come on... lets go get you something to eat..." Chifuyu motions. You frown a bit.

"No... we should keep looking for Peke-"

"When was the last time you ate?" He interrupts.

"Mmm..."

"Exactly... let's go get something to eat..." He replies and grabs your hand, pulling you with him.

You both sit outside a convenience store. Chifuyu bought the both of you instant ramen to share. He mixes the hot noodles and starts eating a bit before handing the cup to you. You mix it a bit and then begin to eat.

"Thank you for helping me look for Peke J... I really appreciate it." He sooths. You look at him and slowly swallow your food.

"Well... I'm always willing to help... I just feel like I didn't do enough to help you." You softly sigh. Chifuyu slowly looks at you and smiles. 

"Even so, I really enjoyed you being here with me. It made me feel a little better..." He softly says. You furrow your eyebrows and then start to examine the cup of noodles. "You okay?" He asks causing you to look up at him.

"Oh... Mhm... I'm just thirsty for some reason." You bubble. He nods and stands up. 

"I'll go buy you a drink." He says as he walks back into the convenience store. You look back at the cup of noodles.

Meow~

You look towards the meowing. A cat slowly approaches you and jumps beside you. 

"Hi kitty~" You softly say as you reach to pet it. The cat rubs against your hand and then over toward the cup of noodles. You look at the noodles and then back at the cat. "I don't think I can feed you this... but hold on." You quickly get up and walk into the store. Chifuyu looks at you confused as you grab some jerky. You quickly pay for it and walk back outside to where the cat was. You open the packet and broke off a piece of the jerky, handing it to the cat. The cat took it from you and starts chewing it. You smile as you watch the cat eat. 

You squint your eyes at the cats head. You slowly rub your fingers against its head, feeling the scar. 

"A black cat with a scar..." You quietly say. You tilt your head down a bit to see the cats neck. There's a white color on its neck... and a cross... "Peke J...?" You say. The cat looks up at you and jumps into the hand with the jerky, chowing down on it. 

"PEKE J?" Chifuyu shouts as he quickly walks beside you.

"This is Peke?" You ask. Chifuyu smiles and nods.

"Did he come up to you?" He asks. You slowly nod.

"He wanted the noodles so I bought the jerky for him..." You reply.

"Oh... that's why you- okay..." He pets Peke J's head. Peke continues to eat the jerky in your hand. "What a fatass... I can't believe food is what lured you out..." Chifuyu sighs. You smile at Chifuyu and then back at Peke.

"Well, we found him now. So now you should feel a little less stressed right?" You softly bubble. Chifuyu slowly looks at you and nods. 

"Yeah! Thank you, Yuki~" He bubbles back. 

The next day you slowly make your way to Baji's hospital room. You take a deep breath before walking into the room. You slowly open the door and walk in. Baji is reading a different manga this time.

"Hey..." You softly say, waving at him as you walk in.

"Hey- you not going to school today?" Baji asks, placing the manga down.

"I am... I just wanted to come before I head to school. That's all." You calmly say, sitting down on a chair beside Baji.

"What's with the face?" You look at him confused, tilting your head a bit.

"My face? What's wrong with it?" You ask.

"You look tired." He says pointing to your eyes.

"Oh- Yeah... I've been having trouble sleeping." You sigh.

"Why?" He calmly asks. You stare at him a bit then at the ground. 

"What made you become suspicious of Kisaki?" You softly ask. Baji looks at you, his eyes staring into yours. He sighs and moves his manga to the side of him.

"He does dirty shit... something I didn't want in Toman. Mikey insisted to have him join... and even after everyone declined, he still made him a member. Not only that but replaced Pah with him. Ever since Mikey started talking to that- started talking to him... everything started to become problematic. I caught him talking to Kazutora right after he got out of juvie... I was going to pick him up that day but Kisaki was there instead." Baji sighs.

"Huh? Kisaki picked Kazutora up?" You ask confused.

"Mhm... I've been following Kisaki around for a while... but no matter how much I bring it up to Mikey his response is always... we need him... tch... bullshit-" He huffs. He slowly looks up at you, staring at your tired eyes. "Why do you ask?" He questions. You furrow your eyebrows and fidget with your sleeve. 

"A friend of mine... well she was a friend- she has been talking to Kisaki... I asked her what their relationship was, and she lied to me. My other friend mentioned that she has been asking about me. Almost like she was trying to get information on me." You softly say. Baji grits his teeth and squints his eyes, looking out into the distance.

"Kazutora did the same." He comments. You look at him confused.

"What do you mean?" You ask.

"Kazutora would keep asking what your relationship with Mikey was... He had a salty look on his face when I didn't give him an answer... But randomly he mentioned you were his enemy... just like Mikey- It was almost like someone told him something... that or he saw something. Either way- For a while I've noticed it... ever since you got involved with Toman there's been rumors about you spreading." He adds. "I think that's where Kazutora might have gotten the idea of you being bad to him... or whatever." He sighs.

"Do you think Kisaki is the reason behind the rumors...?" You question. Baji relaxes his eyes and looks back at you.

"Yeah. Who else would be doing it?" He replies. You look at him and then down. He sighs and picks his manga back up. "I was going to ask this before... but I hadn't gotten the chance to... It was what was told to me... that day-"

"Huh? What do you mean?" You ask.

"Kazutora mentioned you were going to be Mikey's downfall... that you were going to be the reason why Toman will fall... I don't know where he got that idea from..."

"What?"

Baji stares at you a bit before continuing. "I feel like shits going to get worse... I want to go back- even though me and Mikey aren't on good terms... I want to beat the shit out of Kisaki... I don't give a shit what Mikey does to me... I would kill Kisaki if I got the chance. But- I can't walk... Heh-" Baji sighs and rubs his head. He tilts his head back a bit and smiles. "When I am able to walk again... I will break open that ugly ass smile of his..." He huffs. You stare at him with wide eyes. He picks up his manga and continues to read.

You slowly walk down the hall of your school, heading towards the home economics room. You walk in to see Mitsuya talking to a few of the club members. You see Yasuda smiling at you. You smile back. Mitsuya looks up to see you and smiles. You slowly wave at him, smiling back.

"The school festival is tomorrow... do you think you're ready?" Mitsuya calmly asks you. You watch as everyone grabs stuff and places it in containers. You slowly look at Mitsuya and kind of shrug. He stares at you a bit before speaking. "What's the matter?" He asks.

"I'm going to be a model... right? How will I do that?" You ask. He smiles and softly chuckles.

"We are practicing that today... so don't worry. Come on- we are heading to the auditorium right now." He says, pulling you with him. You follow behind him as he picks up a bin a girl was struggling with.

Once you all get to the auditorium, you help some of the girls pull things out. 

Mitsuya demonstrates how he wants you to pose and how he wants you to walk. The thought of doing all of this makes you nervous.

"She's really pretty... but she's so stiff.." A girl comments.

"Yeah-" Another girl says. You furrow your eyebrows feeling so out of it. Mitsuya looks at you and smiles. 

"Relax... You haven't done this before- don't stress yourself out over it. Just relax... take deep breathes and smile. Your smile is pretty..." He motions. "Just have fun okay...? Don't overthink it." He adds. You look at him and softly smile. 

You continue to practice walking and posing. You still feel kind of weird doing all of this, but the girls say you gotten a little better. After practicing and helping set up it was time for lunch. You didn't bring a lunch to school today, so you decide to go and see if Mitsuya needed any help.

You slowly walk towards Mitsuya who's working on the outfit for tomorrow.

"Hey..." You softly say. He slowly looks up at you and smiles. 

"Hey."

"Is that for tomorrow?" You ask. He nods and then sighs, standing up and stretching.

"What do you think? You like it?" He asks.

"Yeah. It's really pretty... You made that all by hand?" You ask. He softly smiles and nods. "Wow... you're really talented!" You bubble. He stares at you with a smile on his face and tilts his head a bit. 

"Have you eaten lunch yet?" He asks. You slowly shake your head. "You wanna eat? I can have Peh get us something to eat..."

"No its okay..." You softly say, motioning your hands no. Mitsuya stares at you with a blank expression on his face before smiling again.

"I'm calling him anyways... You not allergic to anything right...?" He says walking away and pulling out his flip phone. 

"No... I'm not." You softly reply.

You go to the front entrance of the school to meet up with Peh. As you walk down the hall you see Eli, who's holding a basket of stuff. The others in your class carry other stuff as they pass you down the hall. He stops walking and stares at you. You stare back at him, still walking down the hall. Peh walks into the school and stops walking when he sees you from a distance. Your eyes focus on him as you walk past Eli causing Eli's eyes to widen.

"Your leg looks better." Peh says pointing at your leg.

"Mhm..." You hum taking the bag from him and walking back towards the auditorium.

"OI! YOU NOT GONNA SAY HI OR THANK YOU!?" He shouts. You stop walking and look towards him. You smile and bow.

"Thank you Peh." You sooth. He looks at you shocked and then sighs and looks away.

"Yeah... yeah- whatever." He grumbles as he walks back out the school.

"Geez... he's never at school..." A voice says from behind you. You flinch a bit and quickly turn around to see Yasuda standing behind you.

"Did you follow me here?" You softly ask. She slowly nods and slightly smiles and rubs the side of her arm.

"Yeah... I wanted to talk to you about something..." She softly says.

"Oh... What did you want to talk about?" You question.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

269K 9.9K 32
Tokyo revengers x Fem reader "why do you hate me?" "stop talking nonsense." he said before turning around and leaving you alone. you just stared at h...
524K 20.7K 83
L/N Y/N, is a kind and caring person, whose gentle nature brings happiness to those around her. However, due to certain events, you changed, your per...
317 38 21
Y/N is under the wing of the one and only Hanma Shuuji-a boy she believes to be her friend. However, Hanma is actually manipulating her under the com...
The Toman Traitor Kat द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

1.1M 49.7K 68
Things changed after that one fateful day, since then you've been labeled as the 'Toman traitor' and was kicked out of the gang, but the only ones wh...