BAREFACED

Από akisamede

Tokyo Revengers × Female Reader [AU] You wake up in an unfamiliar place. Your room looks different, your face... Περισσότερα

Authors Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Halloween Special 2023 (PART 1)
Halloween Special 2023 (PART 2)
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Christmas Special 2023
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76

Chapter 41

455 33 5
Από akisamede

The next morning you are laying down on the bed thinking about what Mikey meant. You quickly sit up remembering something but then you immediately forget... The shed door opens to Mikey, Draken and Emma walking in.

"Good you're awake..." Mikey says walking over to you. You slowly nod.

"Hi" Emma waves at you with a soft smile on her face.

"Hi..." You wave back.

"You're staying here with Emma... Okay?" Mikey looks at you waiting for your response.

"Okay..." You nod looking towards Emma.

After Mikey and Draken left, you sit in the kitchen watching Emma make lunch.

"I didn't know you were here... My brother didn't even wake you up to eat breakfast earlier..." Emma sighs.

"You usually make the meals?" You softly ask.

"Mhm..." She hums. "I like to do this actually..."

"Oh? What makes you say that?" Emma smiles and turns towards you, placing food down in front of you.

"I want to be a stay at home mom actually... A housewife..." She sooths.

"A housewife?" You raise your eyebrow.

"Mhm..." She hums again. She places food down in front of a seat across from you. "Do you want water?"

"Yes please." You respond. She smiles at you and walks over to the sink filling up a cup with water. Then she walks back to you and places the cup down in front of you. She quietly sits down across from you and picks up chopsticks. You stare at the food, furrowing your eyebrows a bit.

"I was going to ask you..." You look up to see Emma's head tilted down a bit to make you look at her.

"Ask me what?" You question.

"Do you like Mikey?" Emma softly asks.

"... Everyone keeps asking me that question." You sigh.

"It's just that... I never really seen a girl hang around my brother." Emma smiles at you a bit. "I always thought Mikey was going to grow old and lonely..."

"What makes you say that?" You ask, taking a bite of the cooked fish.

"Well... first off- he's horrible with girls... and his manners are just... tch..." Emma sighs loudly and tilts her head to the side. "He would be the worst kind of boyfriend... I feel bad for anyone who wants to be with him..." She shakes her head and takes a bite of her food. You smile at her as you take a sip of water.

"Do you like anyone?" You softly ask. Emma's eyes dart at you.

"Well... my boyfriend obviously..." She says in a strange way.

"Your boyfriend?" You raise an eyebrow. Emma sighs a bit and smiles, looking away.

"I can feel you judging me." She chuckles.

"It just doesn't seem like you do... but if you say you do then that's fine..." Emma frowns a bit and then cocks her head to the side a bit, looking off into the distance.

"Yeah... I guess you're right..." You slowly look at Emma who's frowning a bit. "Wait... why did you say that?" She asks looking back at you.

"Hmm?" You hum with food in your mouth.

"How did you know I didn't like my boyfriend?" Emma questions.

"Every time I see you with Draken, you would gush at him." You answer as you cover your mouth while you chew.

"WHAT? Wait... it's that noticeable?"

"Mhm" You hum. Emma places her hand on her face and sinks down on the chair.

"And I thought I was doing a good job hiding it..." She pouts.

"If you like Draken then why are you dating another guy?" You ask.

"BECAUSE... Draken won't pay attention to me... so I tried to make him jealous by dating another guy... but obviously... that... didn't... work..." She huffs.

"Maybe Draken is shy?" You imply.

"Or... maybe he's too in love with my brother and his bike that he doesn't even notice me... Sometimes his bike makes me so jealous... why does he like a stupid motorcycle over me..." She pouts. You stare at her unsure how to reply.

"I haven't even slept with my boyfriend... so I'm a complete virgin... I thought... maybe growing up faster and being like a real woman can make Draken want me more... but nope. When I told him I had a boyfriend all he said was... cOnGrAts..." She mocks. Her eyes are relaxed in irritation. You smile a bit, trying not to laugh. She looks at you with a confused look on her face. "What's so funny?"

"I always thought it was strange when girls wait on boys..." You respond.

"What do you mean?" She softly asks.

"I mean... you are waiting for Draken... right?"

"Well..." She looks down a bit.

"You should be the one to confess to him... Boys are stupid sometimes... you know..."

"I mean... I guess you're right... but I can't just randomly confess to him... besides... I don't even know if he likes me..." Emma pouts.

"Why don't we do this... You said you don't like your boyfriend... is that right?"

"Mhm" She hums.

"So... first off you need to break up with him..."

"Oh..."

The two of you arrive at her boyfriend's school. Students are already walking out the school.

"For some reason this school looks familiar..." You softly say.

"Oh? Really? Do you know someone who goes here?" She softly asks. You shrug unable to answer.

"Come on... lets go to him..." She says pulling you into the school gate.

"Do you go to this school?" You ask.

"No..."

"How did you meet your boyfriend?"

"Oh... Uh... at a park..." She answers. You furrow your eyebrows a bit before looking at her.

"What's his name?" You question. Emma slowly looks at you and then at the school.

"... I don't know... I can't remember his name..." She softly sighs.

"Hey... Emma..." A voice says from in front of the two of you. A guy with brown hair and brown eyes approach the two of you.

"Hey..." Emma slightly smiles and waves at him.

"What's up? Why're you here... and who is that?" He says pointing at you.

"Huh?" Emma looks at you and then back at him, smiling.

"Oh... She's my friend." Emma sooths.

"Oh... What happened to her leg...?" He asks.

"You know... I'm right here... you can just ask me that instead of asking her..." You say in an irritated tone.

"Oh... yeah... right..." He slightly sighs.

"We need to talk..." Emma comments, breaking the attention her boyfriend had on you.

"Oh... okay? Right now?" He asks. Emma nods.

"I will be right back... hold on, okay?" She softly says to you walking away with her boyfriend.

You stand still watching the people from the school leave. Your eyes moving from one person to another. But then they stop when you see a certain person.

"That person looks familiar..." You say to yourself. You slowly walk over to the person. Her hair is a pretty burnt coral color and her eyes are the same color as her hair. She has a small beauty mark below her lip. You stop beside her feeling completely shocked. Hina....

"Hi..." She says looking at you. Your eyes widen a bit. You slowly turn around and walk away. Hina furrows her eyebrows and quickly walks over to you, grabbing your arm. "Hey... I'm sorry... you look familiar." She softly says. You turn your head to look at her.

"I do?"

"Yeah... Like I've known you from somewhere... but I can't figure out where..." She softly says.

"Oh... No... I don't think we've ever-"

"Wait... can you lift up your hair a bit?"

"My hair?" You look at her confused.

"Mhmm. Pull it up into two ponytails like this..." She grabs her own hair and lifts both sides up like they were in two ponytails. You repeat what she does, and her eyes widen.

"AHH- YOU'RE YUKI!"

"Huh? Wait... you know who I am?"

"MHM! We used to go to cram school together... remember!?" She bubbles. "I'm Hinata Tachibana..." She bubbles.

Yeah... I know who you are, but I don't remember being in cram school with you... You think to yourself.

"... I don't recall..." You say, furrowing your eyebrows a bit.

"Oh... well I remember... You were the reason I found the love of my life..." Your eyes widen.

"Huh?" Hina looks at you and giggles.

"It was a long time ago... So, I get why you wouldn't remember..."

"What do you mean... I was the reason why you found the love of your life?" You ask.

"Well... it was a long time ago... I remember telling you about how I found a boy at the park... He tried saving me... It was so cute and brave. I wanted to know who he was, and you found him for me... Takemichi Hanagaki... You called him the crybaby hero... That was..." Hinata's smile disappears. "Back in middle school... I don't know where he is now..." She softly says furrowing her eyebrows.

"I... did that?" You question.

"Mhm... You said I deserved a hero... so you found my hero..." She smiles at you. You furrow your eyebrows a bit feeling kind of off.

"I'm happy to see you are okay though... Last time I saw you... you didn't look too well... You were bruised and kind of out of it... I was too afraid to ask you back then If you were okay... Kisaki said you were probably just dealing with family things... but I never saw you again after that... So, I worried something bad had happened to you..." She softly says. Your eyes widen after you hear the name Kisaki.

"Kisaki?" You question.

"Mhm... You and him talked often... I remember how you both were always getting first place on the exams... You two seemed pretty close... Do you still talk to him?" She asks. You slowly shake your head.

"What happened to Takemichi?" You ask.

"Oh... I don't know... He wouldn't tell me anything and then he randomly stopped going to school... I wonder how he is nowadays..." She slowly looks up at you with a sad smile on her face. "I tried to be like you... and find him... but I couldn't..." She softly bubbles.

"Oh..."

"Yuki... I don't know if you still see me as the same... or want anything to do with me... but can we be friends again?" She asks you with a small smile on her face.

"Why?" You softly ask.

"Because... I really missed being friends with you... I guess... I'm just amazed to see you again and... I would really like to be friends again." Hinata gives you a genuine smile causing you to smile.

"Well, I mean... I guess... but I don't entirely remember our friendship..."

"That's okay... We can just start over again." Hinata bubbles and holds her hand out towards you. "HI, I'm Hinata Tachibana... Nice to meet you." You look down at her hand and then back up at Hinata's eyes.

"Hi... I'm Yuki Sato. It's nice to meet you too." You say shaking her hand.

"Can we be friends, Yuki?" She softly ask.

"Yeah." You softly answer.

"Wow... Yuki... I didn't expect you to be here out of all places..." Hinata's eyes widen to the sudden voice from behind her and she looks behind her causing you to look too.

The guys head tilts to the side to get a better look at you. You can hear the earring jingle as his sand brown eyes bore into yours.

"Kazutora?" You look at him in confusion.

"You know him?" Hinata asks.

"Yeah..." You quietly respond. Kazutora walks up to you, breaking the handshake between you and Hinata.

"What are you doing here?" You softly ask.

"I go to school here..." Kazutora chuckles. Your eyes widen and heart drops.

How did I forget that... You think to yourself.

"Oh..."

"I was actually looking for you... I heard the black dragons have figured out who you are..." Kazutora hums as he leans into your face.

"Black dragons?" Hinata looks at the two of you confused.

"Yeah..." You quietly respond.

"I also have beef with the black dragons... So... I understand what you're going through... We should probably get going though... This isn't the place to be... especially if you're trying to hide from them..." Kazutora bubbles as he grabs your hand. You look towards the direction Emma is in. Shes still talking to her boyfriend.

"Yeah... but I can't leave... I'm supposed to be here with..." Kazutora's grip gets tight causing you to look at him. He has a blank look in his eyes causing you to shiver. "Okay..." You softly say causing him to smile. "Bye Hinata..." You wave at her as Kazutora pulls you away. Hinata waves back but she has a concerned look on her face.

Emma taps on Hinata's shoulder not long after Kazutora dragged you away.

"Where's Yuki? I saw her here with you... where did she go?" Emma asks Hinata.

"Uh... Are you Yuki's friend?" Hinata asks Emma.

"Yeah... I came here with her and asked her to wait for me..." Emma softly responds.

"Oh... well some guy pulled her away..." Hinata responds pointing in the direction you left.

"WHAT? Wait... what guy?" Emma asks in a panicked tone. Hinata looks at her with concern.

"Kazutora... I think is what he said."

"Kazutora? Seriously?"

"Mhm..." Hinata hums. Emma walks past Hinata and into the direction you left. Hinata fidgets with her fingers in frustration before she runs up towards Emma and pats on her shoulder. "Is Yuki in danger?" Hinata asks. "I felt something off about the guy... Yuki was looking at him in a strange way... but I was too scared to do anything..."

"I don't know... but my brother is going to get mad... I was supposed to look after her... and-"

"He won't get mad... we will go get her ourselves... I will come with you."

"... Okay..." Emma nods. The two of them walk off in your direction.

Kazutora pulls you into an empty parking lot where a warehouse is.

"Where are we...?" You softly ask.

"Oh... Someone wanted to see you so... I'm bringing you to them..." Kazutora says as he pulls you behind the warehouse.

"Huh?" You slowly look up to see a guy with Black hair that's combed to the right and the left side of his hair trimmed and split into 3 equal parts.

"I brought her like you asked... So... do we have a deal? Kokonoi-san." Kazutora bubbles. Kokonoi looks at you and smiles.

"Yeah..." He pushes a box over to Kazutora and a couple of guys grab you. "We have a deal..." He sooths.

"Sorry Yuki... But- I don't really like bitches who... betray me-" He scoffs as he opens the box, pulling out a nicely sharpened knife. "and you... are also... my enemy... along with Mikey... the bitch I'm going to kill..." Kazutora coos as he shifts his eyes at you.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

12.7K 360 19
(TOKYO REVENGERS VARIOUS × OC/READER) Paku kamasaki (READER)a 15 year old girl whose life was full of joy and a Independent girl .She belonged to a r...
354K 12.1K 18
"𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐠?! 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐢 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐣𝐨𝐢𝐧 😏" "𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬? " "𝐬𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐟...
9.7K 221 78
Keisuke baji x Oc. 起死回生 [COMPLETED] "𝗡𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗲𝗻𝗰𝘀𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹 𝗶𝘀 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴" "I Won't Sacrifice The Lives Of Others To Achieve My Goal." Ab...
11K 563 9
Tokyo Revengers x Fem!reader You were Toman's Wrath and a huge cock block between Kisaki Tetta and Mikey. Being an essential tool for Toman's succe...