BAREFACED

By akisamede

Tokyo Revengers × Female Reader [AU] You wake up in an unfamiliar place. Your room looks different, your face... More

Authors Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Halloween Special 2023 (PART 1)
Halloween Special 2023 (PART 2)
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Christmas Special 2023
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Hiatus
Update

Chapter 36

751 33 15
By akisamede

The next morning Draken drives you to Mikey's house. Once you get there Draken carries you in. As you walk in you see a girl on her way out. Strangely she looks familiar.

"Emma... Is Mikey in his room?" Draken asks the girl. The girl slowly looks at Draken and then nods.

"Who is that?" She says pointing towards you.

"Oh shit... I had forgot you two haven't met... " He replies. "This is Yuki..." Draken says moving his body a bit to show you more.

"Yuki? Is she your girlfriend...?" Emma asks.

"NO... no she's not... she's just a friend..." Draken sighs. Emma looks at you with wide eyes and then smiles.

"You're really pretty..." She coos walking over towards the two of you. "I'm Emma... When you aren't so busy with my brother and his dumb friends... we should hang out... ok?~" She says walking off a bit.

"Yeah- sure..." You reply. Emma hums and walks away. Draken watches her walk away and smiles as he turns back towards the house. "You like her..." You coo.

"Eh?" Draken furrows his eyebrows and rasps.

"Emma... you like her... don't you..." You sooth as you rest your head on his shoulder and looking at him.

"She has a boyfriend..." Draken replies.

"Okay? So?" You respond. 

"So... there's your answer-"

"That's not even an answer... you're just dodging the question..." You huff.

Draken walks into Mikey's room. Mikey is sleeping underneath his blanket on the bed. Draken sighs and slowly places you on the couch.

"Mikey..." Draken says walking towards the hump underneath the blanket.

"mmm-" Mikey groans. You watch the blankets shuffle as Mikey slides across his bed. He bumps into the wall and goes still. Draken groans and grabs the blanket, pulling it off Mikey. Mikey slowly sits up and rubs his eyes. "ugh- Ken-chin... let me sleep a little longer..." He groans as he curls up holding onto a towel.

"... Is that a towel?" You ask tilting your head a bit. "And are we in a shed?" You say looking around the room.

"Yeah... It used to be the shed Shinichiro would work in..." Draken sooths.

"Shin- Shinichiro?" You slide off the couch, standing on your uninjured foot.

"Yeah... I forgot- Mikey hasn't told you about Shin... has he?"

"mm-mm" You hum, shaking your head a bit. 

"Shinichiro... is... my big brother..." Mikey says yawning and sitting up.

"An older brother and little sister... You don't talk about your family much... Mikey..." You sigh. 

"You don't talk about your family either..." Mikey says sliding off his bed and then stretching.

"Do you suck on that towel or something... why is it wet on the tip of it... the part you're holding..." You question pointing at the towel. Mikey stares at you with tired eyes and starts to fidget with the wet part. "...mmm..." You hum and make a semi disgusted face towards sleepy Mikey and his beaten-up looking towel. Mikey slowly walks up to you, looking at you. You stare at him feeling a little uneasy.

"I missed you..." He says resting his head on your shoulder. You slowly look at Draken who's staring back at you.

"I... mi- Wait... I never met your brother before..." You say pulling away from Mikey. Mikey's eyes widen and then relax when he looks at you.

"Yeah... you haven't..." He says in a low tone.

"Would I be able to meet him too?" You ask. Mikey stares at you with a blank expression on his face.

"He passed away two years ago..." Mikey replies. Your eyes widen. You completely forgotten about that... you've been so caught up with everything that you completely forgot about that.

"Oh... I'm sorry to hear that..." You softly say. Mikey sighs and sits down on his couch. 

"It wasn't your fault... so don't apologize..." Mikey says leaning back a bit on the couch.

"If you don't... mind me asking... What happened to him?" You slowly ask. Mikey stares off into the distance and then shifts his eyes to you.

"Kazutora... killed him" He answers. 

"..." You stare down at the ground. "Is that why you and Kazutora are-"

"I don't want to fight Kazutora..." Mikey interrupts. You look up at him. "It happened and I can't change what happened... I don't forgive him... but I don't want to fight him either..." Mikey softly sighs. You nod to Mikey's answer.

"Did you figure out anything about the black dragon rumor?" Draken asks as he walks into Mikey's view. Mikey nods, sits up a bit, and crosses his legs. "And?"

"The rumor isn't a rumor... someone really did kill a black dragon member... and then framed Yuki-" Mikey states.

"Are the black dragon's looking for me?" You ask. Mikey shrugs.

"I don't know... Maybe... I don't think they know who V is... but they will eventually find out..." Mikey replies.

"..."

"But that's not a problem right now... you spoke to Kazutora...?" Mikey asks. He looks up at you and into your eyes. You slowly nod. "What did you talk to him about?" Mikey asks.

"Nothing much... he took me to this place though..." You reply.

"What place?" He asks.

"Valhalla's hideout..." You respond.

"Their hideout... was Baji there?" He questions. His eyes are relaxed. You can see his dull black eyes beaming at you through his blonde hair.

"Yeah... Baji was there..." You reply. Mikey slowly nods. 

"Did you see what happened?" He asks.

"Baji joining Valhalla? Him beating up Chifuyu... yeah... I saw it all..." You say slowly looking down.

"..." 

"You still go to school right..." Mikey says jumping off the couch. You slowly nod. "I told Mitsuya to look after you... so when you see him let him know." Mikey bubbles.

"Huh?" 

"Oh- also... if Kazutora comes across you.... can you pass a message to him for me..." Mikey asks.

"Yeah? What's the message?"

"I don't want to fight... that's all..." Mikey softly says.

You're sitting at a table across from Hana and Kasumi in your grandmother's bakery.

"So... a gang named the black dragons are looking for V because someone used your name to kill someone...?" Hana questions as she adds decoration to a light stick.

"Basically..." You sluggishly respond sinking down on the table more.

"Just sounds like a bunch of drama... why do you even get yourself into problems like this?" Hana sighs.

"Huh?" You raise an eyebrow.

"What are you doing?" Kasumi questions Hana. Hana slowly looks at Kasumi and then you.

"Why is she here again?" Hana asks.

"Kasumi wanted to hangout so I invited her to come along..." You reply with your face down.

"This was supposed to be a you and me thing..." Hana sighs. You slowly nod.

"Why are we doing this?" You ask.

"It's your birthday..." She replies with a smile on her face. Kasumi looks at the two of you confused.

"I meant like... why are we still doing this?" You ask again.

"Huh?" Hana's smile slowly disappears. 

"We are in high school... and you still want to play this game..." You softly say in a disappointed tone.

"Okay? You act like we can't... there's still boys who still play their stupid little card games. Why can't we?" Hana replies.

"Yeah but-"

"What...? You find this boring now...?" Hana sighs

"Kinda..." You reply.

"Of course... why? Because of those boys?" Hana huffs.

"You keep bringing them up... why?" You ask in a frustrated tone.

"Because that's all you've been worried about... Toman... Mikey... Baji... that's all you talk about..." Hana responds back in a harsh tone.

"Okay? You talk about Ren a lot but I don't get upset about that..." You fume.

"OKAY? AT LEAST REN ISN'T A FUCKING THUG!" Hana shouts. 

"You're right... he's worse than a thug-" You rasp back.

"PFT... How... how is he worse..." Hana scoffs. You narrow your eyes at her. "Exactly... you don't have a reasoning... Not surprising coming from a whore..." Hana seethed.

"What the hell... I'm a whore now?" You squint your eyes at Hana.

"Yeah..." She says leaning in towards you. "I know you slept with all those street rats... Might as well get gang banged... probably already did..." Hana says shoving the light stick into you. "I hope that gang finds your ass and gives you what you deserve... a trashy hoe... will always be a trashy hoe." Hana fumes as she walks out the bakery. You watch her walk off into the distance and then you relax your eyes when you can no longer see her.

"Yuki..." Kasumi softly says reaching out towards you.

"Hmm?" You look at Kasumi.

"Uh... I'm sorry to intrude... but... why did she say your birthday was today when your birthday is in December... by Christmas I thought..." Kasumi asks.

"It's a stupid game we played when we-" You pause and your eyes widen as you slowly look at Kasumi. "You know a lot about me..." You softly say. 

"Huh...?" Kasumi looks at you confused. You stare at her for a bit before sighing and placing the light stick on the table.

"Can we hangout another day? I'm no longer in the mood to hang out right now..." You listlessly say. Kasumi slowly nods and stands up from the table. 

"I will leave you alone... but if you ever want to talk about it, you can always contact me..." Kasumi comforts.

"Thanks..." You sluggishly reply. She walks out the bakery and you sit down at the table. You look around the bakery feeling kind of irritated. The bakery is always so empty... you thought to yourself. Your grandmother hasn't opened it in a few days now thinking about it. 

"I wonder where she is..." You sigh. You stand up from the table and then you walk out the bakery, locking the door behind you. You walk down the sidewalk and towards the park. You slowly walk up to a swing and gently sit down on it. You close your eyes as you push yourself a bit. 

You feel empty... just like how you did after your mother's death. But you don't want to cry... you just feel... mentally tired. Like you want to get into bed, crawl under your blanket and stay there forever.

"What happened to you?" A voice says from beside you. You slowly turn your head to see a blond-haired guy with bandages on his face. You squint your eyes trying to see who it was.

"Chifuyu?" You say in an unsure tone.

"Heh... you remember me" He bubbles.

"Your face is all beaten up... you okay?" You question.

"Yeah... I'm fine..." he replies as he sits down on the swing beside you.

"I saw what happened to you..." You softly comment.

"Oh... yeah... so you saw me get my ass beat..." Chifuyu chuckles.

"Mhm..." You hum. Chifuyu nods and smiles.

"Baji is so bad ass..." Chifuyu bubbles.

"Bad ass for beating you up?" You say looking at him confused.

"Yup..." He replies.

"..." You stare at him with a semi smile on your face. He looks back at you. "You're strange..." You softly laugh.

"How?" He asks, laughing back and feeling confused to your comment.

"I never heard anyone says that someone was badass for beating them up." You chuckle. Chifuyu smiles and sighs.

"I meant in general... Baji is just a bad ass... Don't you think?" Chifuyu questions. You shrug and stop swinging a bit.

"I haven't been around Baji enough to give an opinion..." You sigh.

"Last time I spoke to Baji... he mentioned you..." Chifuyu comments.

"What do you mean?" You question. Chifuyu shrugs.

"He said to just to look after you... but he believes you're strong enough to take care of yourself..." Chifuyu replies.

"Mmm..." You hum.

"You okay? When I came over here you looked like you were sulking..."

"I don't know... I feel like I'm losing everyone around me..." You listlessly say. 

"Oh..." 

"Yuki-" Chifuyu looks at you which makes you look at him. "Do you like spicy food?" He asks.

"Yeah." You answer.

"Good." He bubbles as he stands up from the swing. "I know this place that makes really good spicy curry..." He says holding his hand out. You stare at his hand. "Curry is really good when it's cold outside..." He sooths. You slowly reach out and take his hand.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.2K 3K 73
Ballerina by day🩰 Delinquent by night🌙 She is proof that strong girls do exist. Fighting became one of her hobbies. She hated the corny ass nickna...
572K 31.2K 85
Tokyo Revengers x Female Reader/Oc I don't own the tokyo revengers story(its by Ken Wakui) but only this fanfic story and the Oc's. _________________...
9.7K 224 1
❝ 𝘋𝘶𝘥𝘦, 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘫𝘰𝘣? ❞ -What would happen when a supposed to be calm and peaceful morning was ru...
1.1M 49.3K 68
Things changed after that one fateful day, since then you've been labeled as the 'Toman traitor' and was kicked out of the gang, but the only ones wh...