BAREFACED

By akisamede

Tokyo Revengers × Female Reader [AU] You wake up in an unfamiliar place. Your room looks different, your face... More

Authors Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Halloween Special 2023 (PART 1)
Halloween Special 2023 (PART 2)
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Christmas Special 2023
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77

Chapter 33

762 36 6
By akisamede

"Wait... wait... are we really going to steal that nonexistent log that Eli told you about? We don't even know if that thing exists..." Hana sighs taking a bite of the biscuit.

"Why do you always make it seem like I'm the dumb one." Eli questions.

"Because you are..." Both you and Hana say. Eli stares at the two of you with a shocked look on his face.

"We would be wasting our time trying to steal that log when we can just go plan on what to do for your birthday tomorrow..." Hana implies.

"We can leave all the planning to tomorrow." You say flipping through the school newspaper.

"Since when did you collect the school newspaper?" Eli asks.

"Never... but I got curious..." You state.

"Damn... don't tell me you're doing this because of that girl..." Eli sighs.

"What girl?" Hana asks.

"The school log has all the gossip and information on all the students. There are just some things I want to look at... that's all." You reply.

"Since when do you care about other people like that...?" Hana asks. You stare at Hana who's eating your biscuit. You close the newspaper and shove it back into your bag.

"If you both oppose this so much then don't come with me. Besides there's an academic convention tonight in the school, so the student council should be there." You state.

"We are going tonight is basically what you're saying...?" Eli questions. His eyebrows risen and his eyes widen. Hana chugs down the iced coffee she stole from you.

"We? You mean me... if you want to come then come... otherwise don't butt in..." You sigh, standing up and putting your bag on your back.

"I still think this is a waste of time but... if stealing a dumb ass log makes you feel better then whatever... I'm coming regardless..." Hana states as she stands up and finishes the rest of the iced coffee. Eli sighs and stands up too.

"You know you have a broken leg, but you still use it as if it isn't broken... A lot of things about you worries me Yuki... but... one thing I don't understand is why do you always get yourself into trouble..." Eli states. You stare at Eli not giving him an answer. "You are cripple, yet you are putting yourself into another situation..."

"That's what's so thrilling about Yuki..." Hana says sarcastically.

"It's not like I want to be involved in these things... I just have a bunch of questions I don't have answers to." You softly say. You turn to look back at Eli. "I guess you're right about the fact I have a messed-up leg, but I don't really care what situation I get myself into. If I'm curious and want an answer I will find that answer..." You sigh walking out the cafe. Eli and Hana catch up to you.

"Yeah, I get it Yuki... but your leg is broken... at least show its broken... like... use your crutches." Eli says handing you your crutches. You sigh and adjust yourself on them.

"I can't wait until my leg is fully healed... these things are starting to get annoying." You groan.

After a few hours you, Hana, and Eli are sitting in the gym on the bleachers from above watching students walk around and visiting different poster boards. 

"There's the student council president..." Eli says pointing in the direction of Sakura.

"Good... we should sneak out now to check that log..." Hana says standing up and pulling you up with her.

"Wait... we are really doing this?" Eli asks. You and Hana turn to look at Eli.

"Chickening out?" Hana questions. Eli sighs and rubs the back of his head.

"No... I mean this is insane... don't you think?" Eli asks. You shrug. "Ugh... whatever... We steal that log and leave... I'm not up for getting another detention..." Eli adds.

"Another...? Pft... when did you start getting those...?" Hana asks. Eli stares at Hana and sighs. 

"When Ren and me got into that one fight... Detention was so painfully boring..." Eli sighs. Hana slowly nods and looks towards your direction to notice you were already gone.

You walk down the hall towards the student council office. You stand in front of the door, gently putting your hand on it and twisting the knob a little.

"Yuki?" A voice says from beside you. You jump a little looking to see who said that.

"Kasumi?" You softly say.

"If you need Sakura, she's in the gym..." Kasumi states.

"No... It's not that... It's..."

"You're here for the same reason as I am then?" Kasumi says grabbing the doorknob and opening the door. She motions you to walk into the room and then follows in behind you.

"Wait... What do you mean by... for the same reason?" You ask.

"The logbook..." Kasumi states.

"Huh... wait there really is one?" You ask.

"Yes... Of course. Sakura wasn't the first person to own the logbook. It was a tradition to pass it on from president to president. It has over 10 years of gossip in it..." Kasumi says kneeling by the big desk in the room.

"Why are you here for the book?" You ask. Kasumi's eyes widen and she stares off into the distance. She slowly looks at you and sighs.

"I can ask you the same question..." Kasumi replies.

"I wanted to see what was in the log about me..." You add.

"Oh... I see... then same... I wanted to see if there was any information in here about me too." Kasumi awkwardly laughs. You slowly nod. Kasumi pick locks the cabinet under the desk, pulling it open.

"Is it in there?" You ask.

"Of course... I saw Sakura put it in here earlier..." Kasumi says pulling out a fat book. "We should read this somewhere else... staying here will only get us in detention..." Kasumi sighs.

"Yeah... but wouldn't she notice the book to be missing...?" You ask.

"I'm pretty sure she would but I will bring it back before she notices... Don't worry... If anyone were to get in trouble it would be me... I'm used to it anyway so I could care less..." Kasumi says closing the cabinet and walking out the room. You follow behind her.

The two of you quickly walk down the hall and towards the exit.

"Yuki?" A voice says causing you two to stop. You slowly turn your head and Kasumi hides the book behind her back.

"Oh... Hana and Eli..." You sigh as they walk over to the two of you.

"Why do you sound all panicked?" Hana asks. You motion towards Kasumi who awkwardly smiles.

"You stole the book? Wait... who is she?" Hana asks. You smile and nod.

"Hi... I'm Kasumi Yoshizawa... I know your sister... We are in the same class... Mika Kaneko... right?" Kasumi introduces herself, bowing a bit.

"Oh yeah... I heard of you..." Hana sighs.

"You have?" Kasumi questions with a small smile on her face.

"Yeah... my sister said you are a weirdo..." Hana replies. Kasumi squints her eyes.

"We need to go... now... before someone notices." You quickly say walking out the door.

You, Hana, Eli, and Kasumi sit around the table in your living room staring at the thick book.

"So, this log thing really exists..." Hana says laying her head down and looking at the back of the book.

"Yeah..." Kasumi says, grabbing the book and flipping it open. "Did you want to look at it first Yuki?" Kasumi asks. You stare at the book for a bit.

"You can look first..." You say.

"No... no... go... I insist." Kasumi sooths as she pushes the book over to you.

"You were the one who took it, so you go first..." You say pushing it back to her.

"But you got there first... so you go first." Kasumi responds.

"How about I go first..." Hana sighs grabbing the book and flipping through it. You and Kasumi stare at each other and then at Hana.

"Wow... here I am... Hana Kaneko..." Hana quietly says. "Ew... I was so ugly when I was a first year... Is this really the only picture they have under my log?" Hana asks cringing a bit. "Dated Haru Watanabe.... They have my dating history in here too... I dated a total of seven guys in my first year..." Hana sighs.

"... She really pulled seven guys with that brace face?" Eli questions quietly.

"She was hoeing around..." Kasumi whispers back. Hana relaxes her eyes and glares at both Kasumi and Eli.

"Got something to say?" She asks.

"Oh... uh... No... I was just saying... Haru Watanabe was such a hottie... until he started doing drugs and being affiliated in gangs..." Kasumi quavers.

"Wait... really...? What the fuck..." Hana flips through the book and stops at Haru Watanabe. "Damn... you're right... what happened to him...?" Hana questions.

"Same old same old... people who get involved in gangs come out looking really busted and ugly..." Kasumi sighs leaning back a bit. "If he stayed out of the life of delinquents then he probably would be some sort of hot basketball player like he was in his first year..." Kasumi adds.

"What happened to him that he even chose that path...? Now thinking about it... I remember hearing he was one of the top kids in school too..." Eli states.

"Sakura rejected him... and he gave up all hope..." Kasumi sighs.

"Wait... really? He gave up on himself over a girl?" You question.

"Apparently Sakura was his crush since elementary... but when he asked her out, she rejected him... saying he was too... nice for her liking. Apparently, Sakura has a thing for that silver headed douche..." Kasumi sighs. "Rumor says Haru realized Sakura was into bad boys, so he became a bad boy himself... so fucking cringe..." Kasumi adds.

"Silver headed douche?" Eli questions.

"Wait... she likes bad boys? What a hypocrite..." You huff, narrowing your eyes a bit.

"What? Why do you say that?" Hana asks looking at you.

"The silver headed douche is Takashi Mitsuya... I don't know if you heard of him... Yuki should know about him though..." Kasumi says looking at you.

"Oh... him..." Hana sighs.

"..." You grab the book and flip through the pages then you stop when you see Aimi's name.

"Aimi Hayashi..." You quietly say.

"Wait... wait... should we even be looking at that...?" Hana asks.

"Why not? She is our friend..." Eli answers.

"What's there to hide from us though? If she has something to hide then we shouldn't be invading her privacy..." Hana states.

"Wait..." You read the part at the bottom of her log. Your eyes widen a little when you read it.

"Wait what?" Eli says leaning over towards you.

"Aimi... is pregnant?" You question.

"HUH!" Hana shouts grabbing the book. "Where does it say that?" You point to the line that says Aimi went to the teachers lounge and told her homeroom teacher that she was pregnant and forced to move away.

"Ohhhh... It's starting to make sense now..." Eli says. Hana smacks Eli in the back of the head. "WHAT THE HELL....?"

"Not right now Eli... say some dumb ass remark again and I will shove this book up your-" Hana comments.

"I meant what Touya said..." Eli interrupts.

"About her getting knocked up by Ren...? Do you think Touya actually meant she was pregnant?" You ask. Everyone goes quiet.

"Do you think Ren knows?" Hana asks.

"Maybe..." Eli answers. Hana gets up and rushes over to her bag. Eli and you watch her as she looks through it. Kasumi leans forward and grabs the book that's beside Eli. She flips through the book stopping at your page... Yuki Sato... She quietly tears out the page and shoves it into her bag. Then she gently pushes the book back to where it was.

"FINALLY... I FOUND MY PHONE!" Hana shouts walking back to the table.

"Should we really call him?" You ask in an unsure tone.

"..." Hana stares at the phone in her hand.

"Didn't you want to look at your log?" Kasumi asks with an impatient tone. You slowly nod grabbing the book. You flip through the book getting confused as to where your page is.

"What's wrong?" Hana asks.

"It's not here..." You quietly say.

"Your page?" Eli asks. You softly nod.

"Mmm... so then that was the page Sakura took out the book then..." Kasumi states.

"Huh?" You look at Kasumi confused.

"A teacher asked for some information on you... and Sakura gave them that information..." Kasumi says with a small smile on her face. You tilt your head to the side and sigh.

"I wish you told me this earlier... that way I wouldn't be wasting my time..." You sigh.

"... Yuki-" Kasumi says leaning towards you. "I know you weren't really here to know about what was in your log... you stole this book because of me... right?" 

"Huh?" Hana raises an eyebrow and looks at Kasumi.

"..." You're feeling kind of creeped out that Kasumi knew your agenda even though you haven't told her or anyone else.

"I can tell because of how you acted earlier..." Kasumi states as she grabs the book and flips through the pages stopping at her log. "Here... if you really want to know about me then go ahead- read..." She says pushing the book over to you. You stare blankly at the page. "Look- Yuki... I get you don't trust me, but you could have just asked me questions instead of sneaking around and trying to find dirt on me..." Kasumi sighs. You softly furrow your eyebrows and sigh a bit, closing the book. 

"I'm sorry... I shouldn't have-" 

"It's okay... I get it... Just next time ask me instead..." Kasumi sighs as she stands up and walks over towards the door. "You can use that book until you're done... whenever you are done using it, please bring it back to me so I can return it..." She says as she grabs her stuff and walks out closing the door behind her.

"..." 

"Damn... She made me feel bad even when it wasn't me who did anything..." Eli sighs.

"Shut up Eli..." Hana says pushing Eli with her foot. You quietly stare at the book before standing up and quickly limping towards the door. "Wait... Yuki where are you going-" You walk out the door before Hana got to finish her sentence. "And there she goes..."

"She's been doing that a lot lately..." Eli states.

"Yeah... It's almost as if she doesn't need us..." Hana sighs as she stands up and walks over towards the door. 

"Are you going to chase after her?" Eli asks. Hana pauses and looks back at Eli. 

"Why would I?" She responds. Eli quietly stares at her for a bit before nodding. "I'm going to go mind my own business... If you want to go chase after her then go ahead... have fun doing it..." Hana adds as she walks out the door.

"... she's doing it again..." Eli sighs as he stares at the book on the table. "Just like when we were kids..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 12 19
❛❛𝐃𝐢𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐝𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠?❜❜ 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘴𝘬𝘦𝘥, 𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘺𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘳𝘶𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘥 �...
12.7K 360 19
(TOKYO REVENGERS VARIOUS × OC/READER) Paku kamasaki (READER)a 15 year old girl whose life was full of joy and a Independent girl .She belonged to a r...
523K 20.6K 83
L/N Y/N, is a kind and caring person, whose gentle nature brings happiness to those around her. However, due to certain events, you changed, your per...
91.6K 3.1K 73
Ballerina by day🩰 Delinquent by night🌙 She is proof that strong girls do exist. Fighting became one of her hobbies. She hated the corny ass nickna...