Basically Brozone Doing Chaos...

By OpefuLee

What did Branch and his brothers' childhood looked like ? This book contains a series of dumb little scenario... More

- BEFORE STARTING -
- MONOPOLY -
- SACRIFICE -
- BASKETBALL -
- THE LAST NUGGET -
- TO THE MOON -
- NEON GREEN EYELINER -
- The Best Brother -
- Hatching -
- 10 HOURS -
- Snow Day -
- Squeak -
- Sunzone -
- BABY IN A TREE AND A BUNCH OF COPS -

- Frosted Perm -

1.6K 50 46
By OpefuLee

The pod was a mess.

Instruments, costumes and accessories were gathered on the felt ground around the Brozone's shared bedroom. The show was in a few hours and the 5 brothers had to get prepared for it quickly.

John Dory was being his bossy self again; he was making sure everyone was preparing themselves to accomplish real epicness that night on stage... and well, it wasn't working quite well.

See- he always tries to make sure his brothers don't make themselves look completely ridiculous on stage- like for real.

He had, most of the time, to stop them from either exagerating makeup, go on stage without a shirt on, or to bring a book to read while performing– but it had never been THAT crazy before tonight.

When the brothers were doing their hair, John Dory was usually the one to run between everyone to brush, cut, and put back in place so they would be shown in all their glory. Being the oldest he HAD to take care of everyone.

- Okay, Floyd, did you decided what you wanted ?? John Dory asked the 5 year old, AGAIN.

The toddler was still holding the list of options that John Dory had gave him so he could choose. Only it had been 15 minutes and he was still hesitating between the "mid-long" and "long".

- Hmm... the pink haired troll frowned, I just need 5 more minutes...

- YOU ALREADY SAID THAT, Clay said from his chair, I'M STILL WAITING FOR MY "PUSHED BACK FAST LOOK" HAIR CUT.

John Dory went to Clay's chair to start the process of making the hairstyle. Meanwhile, Spruce was sitting calmly in a dryer chair, relaxing finally, it was the only time that John wouldn't force him to do stupid push-ups.

- Aaaah~ Spruce closed his eyes, happy that he could chill.

John Dory noticed this and immediately stopped the dryer chair;

- If you're done with your hair, You could help Floyd choose what he wants ! He told the second oldest.

- IT'S NOT DRY YET, Spruce pulled the machine back on his head.

- IT IS-

At the moment, a little 2 year old trolling walked in the bedroom, happily sitting on his own chair. He looked very proud of the giant perm that formed his blue hair. Branch took the binky out of his mouth; he had started to talk full sentences a few months ago;

- Floyd !! He called, pointing to his hair, LOOK AT MY PERM !! He smiled, throwing his arms in the air.

Floyd let the list aside and gasped in shock; he thought the perm looked VERY GOOD.

- YOU LOOK AMAZING BRANCH!! Floyd exclaimed happily, Grandma did such a great job !

John Dory, Spruce and Clay weren't sharing the same opinion; they weren't so sure that it would be a great idea to go on stage with this huge perm on his head... the fans would surely make fun of him for months...and that's without mentionning making memes ! He was already a meme itself for his huge head–

- You look like brocoli- Clay randomly said.

Spruce smacked the back of his head. John Dory tried to be more nice about it and giggled akwardly.

- Hehehe.... Braaaanch? He gently patted his back, I know you are veeeerry proud of your hair right now-

- YEAH !!! Branch jumped on his chair, ISN'T IT AMAZING???

- IT IS AMAZING !! Floyd joined the happy dance.

The two youngest started to sing and dance in the middle of the bedroom, holding hands and twirling and skipping around with rainbows and unicorns around them;

LA LA LA LA LA LA ~!

The three older brothers just stared.

- SHARK ATTACK !!! Floyd randomly jumped on Branch to tickle him.

- AAAAAHH!!! Branch laughed loudly and tried to run away but tripped and fell on his head.

- ...., the three older brothers just stared more.

- Oooookay, John Dory took Branch in his arms to sit him a chair, Branch- I'mma be real with you- You can't go on stage with your hair looking that.

- What? But- whyyyy ? Branch whimpered sadly.

- Because you look like a brocoli- Clay said again.

- What's brocoli ? Floyd raised his hand.

- ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW- Spruce was done.

Branch was sad as he thought John Dory did not liked his perm. He was proud of how he looked- his hair poofy made him look taller !! And grandma liked them !! Why did John Dory did not wanted him to perform with his hair looking this way ??

- Look- John Dory tried to NOT make him cry even though the baby was already whimpering, We have to change it- you look--

- Like a brocoli-

- SHUT UP-

- .... it looks bad, John finished.

Branch looked disapointed. Floyd seeing that his little brother was hurt, tried to find a compromise with everyone.

- Maybe Branch can keep his hair that way ! Floyd hugged the baby, we just have to find a solution to make him look even more amazing !

- But how? Clay asked, How are we suppose to fix a vegetable ?

- ..... can you shut the f*ck up, Spruce glared at him, What do you want us to do? Give him frosted tips ??

But that made Floyd and Branch's eyes sparkles in interest as an idea bloomed in their littled brains;

- .... FROSTED PERM !!!

- WHAT ??! John Dory gasped in horror.

The baby and the toddler jumped in the bag of hair care material and searched for the spray cane that would allow them to frost Branch's perm- but John Dory was NOT taking it. How would NOT let his brother ridiculize himself !!

- BRANCH, NO ! John Dory tried to lift the bag.

- GOT IT BRANCH !!! Floyd had found the cane, CMON, LET'S GO TO THE BATHROOM !

He rushed out of the room, followed by the baby. Being the ones with braincells for once, the three older siblings followed the crazy rush to the bathroom downstairs- only before they could get down, the two youngest were already surrounded.

- You are NOT frosting your perm ! John Dory told Branch.

- YEAH! He's right for once ! Clay said, agreeing.

- I gotta admit, this is stupid ! Spruce said as he blocked the way to the stairs.

Floyd and Branch looked at each other- they had one special move left-

Both puffed out their cheeks, inhaled and--

- GRANDMAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

- YAAAA!!!

John Dory jumped on Branch while Spruce jumped on Floyd. Clay tried to snatch the spray bottle but got biten by Floyd-

- OW ! OW !! He punched him away with his foot, which caused him to let go of the spray cane.

Like in slow motion, the brothers looked at the cane flying in the air, down the stairs- like an idiot, Clay jumped to catch it.

- GOT IT!! D'OH-

He rolled down the stairs-

Once he flopped on the first floor's ground, he grunted in pain. Worried his brothers went to check on him;

- Oh my troll, are you okay, bro ?? Spruce asked him, helping him up.

But then, they heard the fan turn on and they realized too late what was happening-

When falling, the spray cane had fell into the fan; the broken bottle trapped in the fan sent all of the forst on all of them in a cloud, frosting everyone's hair. Not just the tips- THEIR ENTIERE HAIR.

They coughed and eventually the cloud dissiped. Seeing their new hairstyles, the brothers were all silent.

...

- Welp, show cancelled, Spruce walked away

- Agree, bye ! Clay went back to their room.

John Dory crossed his arms and glared at Floyd and Branch. The baby smiled;

- FROSTED PERM !!! He was very happy he got his frosted perm.

John Dory grumbled, upset, as Floyd and Branch skipped away while dancing again-

LA LA LA LA LA LA !!!~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

775 17 2
"Nobody knew it yet, but the lives of innocent trolls were about to be changed forever... Especially for five young trollings whose world would get t...
3.1K 50 17
IMPORTANT NOTE: Most of these stories will include my OCs Who all have their own backstories. So I HIGHLY recommend you read my First Oneshot book to...
34.4K 735 25
Sleepovers are fun, but when it comes to the BroZone brothers, it's not only fun, but mostly.......CHAOTIC!!! After the events of Trolls Band Togethe...
616 13 5
This is just a fun experiment I've created! John Dory, Spruce, Clay, Floyd, and Baby Branch are going on adventures of happiness, sadness, and, maybe...