๐˜—๐˜ˆ๐˜š๐˜š๐˜๐˜–๐˜•'๐˜š ๐˜—๐˜ˆ๐˜๐˜•

By partyn2

๐˜›๐˜๐˜๐˜•๐˜Ž๐˜š ๐˜Š๐˜๐˜ˆ๐˜•๐˜Ž๐˜Œ, ๐˜—๐˜Œ๐˜–๐˜—๐˜“๐˜Œ ๐˜Š๐˜๐˜ˆ๐˜•๐˜Ž๐˜Œ, ๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜Œ๐˜“๐˜๐˜•๐˜Ž๐˜š ๐˜Š๐˜๐˜ˆ๐˜•๐˜Ž๐˜Œ ๐˜›๐˜–๐˜–..... More

A/N
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22

10

1.8K 63 11
By partyn2

**Sorry for any mistakes**

𝘑𝘜𝘋𝘈𝘏  𝘒𝘈𝘏𝘓𝘐𝘓 𝘚𝘐𝘓𝘈𝘚

Snapping pics of Parris as she posed for the camera making me smile and laugh at the same time.

"Yeaaa twin" i hype her up making her cheese like crazy.

"Da take dis" she posed poking her lips out with the peace sign.

Ah hell nawl.

"Yo momma taught you dat shit huh babygirl" i chuckled as i took the pic anyways.

"Yes" she smiled running into my arms laughing.

"Igh princess lets go get something to eat so i can drop you back off with mommy igh" kissing her forehead standing up with ehr in my arms.

"Yayyy mommyyyyyy" she cheered waving her hands all silly.

Grabbing her stuff and locking up the house. Making sure she was buckled up into her carseat i quickly got in and turnt on the car.

"Da tablet" Parris pointed in passenger seat where her tablet sat.

"Oh my bad baby here" I apologized handing her the tablet.

"Thanks da" she smiled looking at her tablet.

Anything for you princess

"Heyyy pretty girl" India sung kissing all over Parris face, her laughter feeling the room.

"Aye you good?" I asked her sitting Parris stuff on the couch and slipped my hands in my pocket watching the two interact.

"Yea im fine Judah"

Damn can't even look at a nigga.

"I mean you didn't sound to good over the phone yeste- i said im good Judah, thanks for keeping her and stuff" she cut me off clearly not tryna get into what happen yesterday which im cool with.

Nodding my head i kissed Parris head "bye pretty girl, ima call you later okay"

"Bye da" she waved bye earning a smile from me.

"Thanks again Judah" India said before shutting the door.

Hopping back in the car and driving off heading to the shop for my twelve o'clock appointment that i had today.

Big sis🤧💜 is calling you....

"Wassup sis, damn we ain't talked inna minute" i smirked answering the call.

"Heyyy brother and i know right" she chuckled.

"But anyways i was just calling to see how you've been and when i can see my niece. You know momma been wanting to see her for the longest" my sister Jaylen spoke.

Sighing i stopped at a red light looking at the call.

"Look Jaylen India not feeling yall... she don't want Parris around yall after the shit yall said to her last time she was around"

She smacked her lips, i just knew she was rolling her eyes hard as hell.

"Judah you the daddy, so you telling me she keeping my niece from us? We didn't even say anything that bad to the damn girl" she protested attitude all in her voice.

Rubbing my hands down my face i lowly groaned.

Im not tryna hear this shit right now.

"Judah you can't let her do this. Its not fair and we have a right"

"Mmcht man Jaylen you talking reckless right now. Yall probably did say some foul ass shit to her knowing you and ma and auntie. Yall ain't got no rights da fuck so stop allat. Look ill talk to India and see wassup or what i can do" i told her pulling up to the shop and parked in my regular spot.

"Whatever, i love you Judah but you can't let that girl keep your daughter away from her other family" she insisted and i just shook my head.

Is she deaf??

"Mannn like i said Jay, i will talk to India and i let you know something. I got work so ima hit ya up later or some" answered her and than hung up getting out the car.

Done pissed me off.

~𝘚𝘒𝘠𝘓𝘈𝘙 𝘙𝘖𝘋𝘌𝘚~

Cheesing at the money i was counting from last night that i had made at the club.

I know Judah gives me money but a bitch wants more cause i get things that i need and want and that lil money Judah was giving me wasn't cutting it no more.

"Oou see bitch i told you this stripping thing is made for youuuu" my homegirl Kira hyped up as she counted her money too.

She was the one that put me on at the club she worked at, and in the last week i done made enough to bye a whole lotta shit i wanted.

"Skylar girl we doing our big one" Kira stuck her tongue making me do the same.

"I can't believe im making this much so fast" I greedily grinned down at all the money i had already counted.

"Mhm yup sis and it gets better, ima teach you how to get even more money outta these niggas"

"Periodddd sis" i fanned myself with the money.

"Sooo.. have you told yo man about you stripping? I know he ain't happy bout it" Kira tried being nosey.

I slightly eyed her a little bit cause why you worried bout if my man know or not.

"Uh no not yet, but ima tell him"

She snickered counting another stack of money.

"Girl you better tell him before the word gets around, them niggas from the club run they mouth alot"

Rolling my eyes at her comment, i could careless. Judah not leaving me no time soon tf.

"I guess.. you coming in tomorrow right" asked looking at her.

"Girl yes Fridays when the rich niggas come out to play, you know im getting my money doubled tomorrow just like you is"

My eyes widened when she said rich niggas and double the money.

I've always been money hungry

Its in my blood at this point.

"See if I would've know stripping was gone make me this much money than i would've started a long time again" i mumbled more to myself.

Money is money

And i like feeling and being a rich bitch.

Skylar^^^

Skylar got a pov lmao... as always thanks for reading❤️!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

309K 9K 55
ส™แด‡sแด› า“ส€ษชแด‡ษดแด…s แด€ส€แด‡ สŸแดแด แด‡ส€s, แด„แด€ษด'แด› sแด‡แด‡แด แด›แด แด…ส€แด€แดก แด›สœแด‡ สŸษชษดแด‡s ส™แด‡แด›แดกแด‡แด‡ษด แด‡แด€แด„สœ แดแด›สœแด‡ส€ - แด‹แด‡สœสŸแด€ษดษช
31.6K 798 26
๐Ÿ–ค .
241K 7.6K 50
๐š†๐š’๐šœ๐š‘ ๐™ธ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š–๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šœ๐š˜๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ๐š›, ๐šœ๐š˜ ๐™ธ ๐šŒ๐š˜๐šž๐š•๐š'๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š•๐š˜๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›.
61.5K 3.1K 26
No description just read ๐Ÿ™ƒ